Speaker 1: Do you want to be an American rings All the highest re wect should cry out trick or treating to night.
Speaker 2: We are good for the little ones, and also for moms and dads who don't need the extra sugar but will gladly partake in stealing. It's called the dad text and taking the Snickers and the reeses and checking them for razor blades, which isn't a real thing.
Speaker 1: We made that up in order to screw kids over.
Speaker 2: I need to check that looks like there's a needle in it, and then you eat the Snickers. No, I guess there was need there, because kids are stupid and we need to take advantage of them adults. Also, with Halloween being today, tis the season to talk about ghosts and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Why not.
Speaker 2: I'm in the holiday spirit myself. And the thing with ghost is, man, this is why you got to live a really clean or a fairly clean mortal life is because you don't want to screw this up and become a ghost. Cause when you're walking around with chains on and you're going and visiting Scrooge in the middle of the night, you don't get any rest.
Speaker 1: He doesn't get any rest. It's a bad.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 2: It's optics are bad for everybody. It's a real pain of the ass to screw up your life. Or we gotta be a ghost? Echo Bowtines on the show this morning on seven hundred ww A real life ghosts and will teach you how not to become a ghost in a trap soul. I don't think I've ever had this subject matter before my show before, but I this is the kind of stuff I really like to talk about.
Speaker 1: E Go, good morning, how are you?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, good morning. I gotta go have about sixteen cups of coffee catch up to you.
Speaker 2: Well, smoke, it just comes out, It just comes out. But I yeah, I'm busy, and when I die, I won't be as busy anymore. But when I die, I don't want to be a I don't want to be bothering people in the afterlife. I bother people enough now, you know. I'll be tired. Then I just want to I want to rest. How do I how do I not become a ghost and bother people?
Speaker 3: Oh god, you're a riot. Okay, let's see now. Cool, here's what you do? You take care of business while you're here on earth? There? Okay, So the book which is called How to Live a Happily ever After Life, is about the six main reasons that we have discovered. Word why ghosts choose to be ghosts. I mean when we do a ghostbusting job, and I say we because I'm talking about my brother Michael and I. We always ask these souls what well, we always ask them, what's your name? And why are you here? Okay?
Speaker 1: And that's got you know, it's unfinished business.
Speaker 2: That's what you're saying, is like I got something I gotta okay, and I think I kind of know that, right.
Speaker 1: That's what ghosts do. They hang around. They annoy you because that's what ghosts do.
Speaker 2: They're looking for some closure and you got how does a ghost get closure?
Speaker 3: Oh? God? Wow? You have to work on your beliefs about death before you die, because you know it's got Some of these souls they don't They don't believe in life after death. So when they die, when their soul comes out of their body, they don't know what to do. They they don't understand what's going on. They don't understand why angels are showing up saying, hey, come on with us, we'll take you to the other side. It's it's really kind of sad. Yeah, I'm thinking about teenage souls that I've met that say when we say why are you here, why don't you go to the other side. Oh, it's going to be really boring. I'm going to get angel wings and then I'm just going to have to be serious and me an angel it's like, oh my god. Or another reason is people will say, well, my ex wife is over there and I hate her, or my ex cousin or my parents, or that they don't somebody they don't want to run into is on the other side, and so they think if they go there, they're going to run into them right away. I mean, you know what's got It's more like ghost counseling than ghost busting.
Speaker 2: Oh, Heaven's kind of a big place, isn't there room. I mean, you're not going to be on top of these. If there's a jerk, you just avoid them, you know, you pick a different cloud.
Speaker 3: I know, honey. But see, that's the point is people don't think about it. They you know, hear from other people what they believe about life after death, and so they think, okay, well, as soon as I get to have an I'm on a run. Into Susie and this one ghost that I met. She said that her boyfriend killed her and then he committed suicide. And she said, I don't want to go anywhere where he is. And I said to her, Sherry, heaven is a really big place, and I said, chances of you running into this guy? I said, you know, when you get there, you can tell people you don't want to see this guy, you don't want to talk to this guy. And it's so interesting to watch their expressions because they're like, oh, I never thought about that, isn't there heaven.
Speaker 2: There's got to be some police for I mean, you get a restraining order and there are like a dead judge that can.
Speaker 3: Do that, you know, Scott, I've never given that any thought.
Speaker 2: Sure, there's got to be some sort of legal recourse in heaven. You know, it's not just a free for all do whatever you want. There's got to be some rules. And if there's rules, there's got to be authority to enforce the rules. So I don't know, if you go to God or whatever you could, he's like the Supreme Court and then the Apostle everybody else below him. Those are like your appellate courts and down away.
Speaker 3: I think you should write a book. I think you should write a book on this, because you just said things to me that I've never even thought about it.
Speaker 1: I don't even I don't know how to read anyway.
Speaker 2: It's Echo Bodine on the show this morning on seven hundred Wow, how to be a live, a happily ever after life, stories of trapped souls on to become basically not how to be how to not become a ghost out there bothering people, Dragon Change.
Speaker 1: It seems like a lot of work being a ghost haunting people, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yes, it can be. I mean, but you know, okay, so some of them they just start making the noises and playing with the lights and the computers and tea these because they're bored, right and they want some attention. Others are kind of jerk when they were living, and so they're they're loving this here.
Speaker 1: You're an a hole in life, You're an a hole in death? Perfect Yeah, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, so it really is, you know, I mean, we all end up there, and it's a good idea to give us some thought before you go. Because I have seen souls who when they come out of their body, they're just like I don't know what to do. I don't know, you know what the number one reason is, these souls tell us they are afraid if they go to heaven they're going to get sent to hell.
Speaker 2: Oh oh okay, yeah, well it's like it's kind of like fomo, right is it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, i'd really like to go if it's everything they promise, but I gotta feel I'm gonna go there, I'm gonna apply, I'm gonna sit there, I'm gonna do all the fill off the paperwork, and then I'm gonna get bounced. And I don't some as well. Purgatory is not so bad just hanging around being a ghost.
Speaker 3: This isn't so bad, Okay, Scott, Really, I promise you don't have to still all paperwork when you get there.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Everything's a bureaucracy, but I couldn't disagree with anymore. I guarantee there's paperwork you. Yeah, well, you got a brand a ID. It's a real thing. Waiting in lines. Tell me there's no line to get in the header. It's got to be a line.
Speaker 3: I mean, Heaven is huge. It's like saying there's gonna be a line. To get to earth. No is there. It's all over the place.
Speaker 1: Somebody's checking you in. Right. It's not a new business models.
Speaker 2: It's not like, oh, we've got an app and you do all your check in on timing.
Speaker 1: I don't care. This is old school. I gotta go wait in a lot.
Speaker 2: I talk to a guy and then he's late because he's on his break, and then I'm waiting for somebody else and it's not you know, AI isn't going to solve this thing.
Speaker 1: I gotta I'm still right.
Speaker 2: Literally, I got a pen and a clipboard in the waiting room like a doctor's office, and I'm filling stuff out.
Speaker 1: There's there's a line.
Speaker 3: Believe believe me. It's very organized, very organized. People know when you get there. People know ahead of time when we're dying, our deceased loved ones and our relatives, they know. Oftentimes they're there waiting for us, or oftentimes when we are in our dying process, they are here with us on this side, so that when our soul comes out of the body, Oh there's mom, there's Dad, there's Grandpa, there's grandma. There's my dog Charlie. Yeah. I mean, it's a pretty cool system. The way it works.
Speaker 1: How do they know?
Speaker 2: What kind of notification do they get? Did they pop up on their phone? I get an email? What happens? How they How do they know wh I'm dying? How would they know?
Speaker 3: They?
Speaker 4: Okay, so before you pass away, your soul is communicating with people on the other side. Okay, your soul knows that your death is coming. You're not conscious of it, but your soul is communicating with the people on the other side. And there are greets had their really nice souls that welcome, welcome you home. Really, it's a really cool system of welcoming your soul back home.
Speaker 3: Even you know. I was just reading a story last night about a lady who committed suicide and she was so afraid that she wasn't going to get into heaven. And people that commit suicide they go into heaven just like everybody does.
Speaker 1: I thought that was a sin. I thought that was I thought that was.
Speaker 3: A no go.
Speaker 1: I thought that's a bad one.
Speaker 3: No, that's just religion's perspective. But no, Yeah, the people that I've communicated with have all said no, no, no, no, no, God doesn't No, God's not like that, that angry, vengeful, jealous God, Now that doesn't exist. And if somebody is hurting that bad to take their life, of course they're welcomed back home. So it's a different system than at least what most of us have been.
Speaker 2: Taught, you know, right, Echobodin's on the show this morning, how to live a happy, happily ever after life, stories of trap soles on to become one basically, not how to become a ghost, and that is closing a business before you you pass away, making sure that there's no loose ends left in your light. And how do you convert someone who's well, let me back up a second, how the hell do you know all this stuff? What makes you an expert on the afterlife? How do you know this?
Speaker 3: Is bat I have psychic abilities, and so I have been I don't believe me. I have been slowly learning about all of this for the last fifty four years, and I just have these experiences, you know, when someone passes, I'm able to communicate with their soul and they tell me about heaven. I've had three friends and the last year die that have come back and said, oh my, you know this is happening. That's happening. It's been a fun and very interesting experience because I've learned things that we aren't taught in religion. And that's another reason why I thought, you know, I need to write this book because people have a lot of misconceptions about death. A lot of people are so afraid to die, and there's you know what's got It seems like, at least from what I've seen and what I've heard from people, it's probably the easiest thing we'll ever do, is when we finally let go of the body and we just move on to the other side. And it is Scott. The pictures I've seen of the other side are absolutely gorgeous.
Speaker 1: And can you send some to me?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: Would you?
Speaker 2: How do you get the pictures? Are they dead gramm or fatal book? Is it like the web? I?
Speaker 3: Oh god, oh my god. No. I have what's called clairvoyance, which means that you get visions. I get visions in my mind and I communicate with spirit in my mind. They think to me, that's how they commun so, honey, it's just been a matter of kind of putting together a big jeep of saw puzzle of Oh that Oh now I understand that picture. Oh now I understand what this person meant, yeah, it's been it's been a long journey, but very interesting. And the other thing that's coolest I just I keep learning, you know. It isn't like, oh my god, Scott. I I would not claim to be an expert on this stuff. I am just passing on what I've learned so far.
Speaker 1: I've talked to other folks like yourself. It's the same thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's just you're like a conduit, you know. And I think there's some consistency there in the like. But okay, So I think the question most people have is what is the absolute echo? What is the absolute bare minimum bare minimum I need to be able to get into heaven? What's like the what is this I just need to get It's like passing the class, right, All I need to do is get.
Speaker 3: That d Honey, There's no.
Speaker 1: Way I could go.
Speaker 2: Are you saying I could go like murder someone and still get into heaven.
Speaker 1: That doesn't seem right.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know it doesn't seem right, but I mean that that's going to involve karma. So what you do to others, you will experience yourself. It all balances out, It all has to balance out. And so what we it's the golden rule of what we do unto others comes back onto us.
Speaker 1: And yeah, there's no there's no Hell. Then we got that wrong.
Speaker 3: The angels have told me there is no such place as hell because God would never create a place like that. But it doesn't mean that we all get to be terrible people and then go on to the other side because we bring we bring that guilt with us, we bring that shame that.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 3: I've seen some souls who and that's what I mean when I ask these ghosts, Okay, why don't you go to the other side? Ye oh God, there's no way. There's no way I could. I'm going to get sent to Hell for sure. They'll go there and they'll have to work through all the crap that they did to people.
Speaker 1: So it's like you go, it's like the minor leagues Heaven.
Speaker 2: Basically you sent down a like low A, and then you work on your game until you build up, maybe you get promoted to Triple A and eventually make the big league Heaven club.
Speaker 1: Kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, there are different levels I've seen that also different levels in heaven, and so you know, if you're murdering people. You are, boy, you're at the bottom of the wrong I mean, you're in heaven. But you know what, Scott, it's kind of like people that commit these kind of crimes against other people or animals, they take all that guilt with them and they have to work it out some way. So yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: What's that part of having called where it's like the low end lo the you know, the the wrong side is what do you call this?
Speaker 1: Is it called Pittsburgh there too?
Speaker 3: Oh? There you go. No, it's just when you're there, you're kind, you're it's like your certain level. Okay, but you know what, we've got it here. I mean, think about it. We've got old souls here, young souls here, the young souls or the kids and the gangs, people that are hurting other people. Then we've got you know, older souls and they're the ones trying to help the younger souls. And oh yeah, well it really is.
Speaker 2: It is fascinating. We got to talk in depth. Maybe some other time. I'd love to have you back.
Speaker 1: Echo.
Speaker 3: Okay, sweet Si, you just let me know.
Speaker 2: Echo Bodine, who is not only clairvoyant but also how to live a happily ever after life stories of trapped souls and how not to become one with your tips to sounds to me like you're pretty golden here just by you. It's like, man, I'm just showing up and I get into heaven. I don't have to do anything good. This is pretty sweet. I gotta get going because I got a crime spree.
Speaker 1: To get to.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Okay, you I.
Speaker 1: Got some bake, sir, Rob, I'll see you later.
Speaker 2: Echo, now I get you some twenties. You seem like a good kid over there. And first for me, I've lived in a city where crime has looked at favorably by this administration.
Speaker 1: Guy, you promise that to do it again?
Speaker 2: You're fine, You're fine. We all get to go to everyone gets a participation ribbon. Apparently, why are we fighting it? Why are we fighting it?
Speaker 1: Great? Uh?
Speaker 2: As a converse I try to have around every year at go Bodine, how not to become a ghost simply because it's Halloween, And uh, that's kind of ghost story. See Italian right there, and they all heavy. If we've got lots of serious stuff going on in the world, it's Friday morning, and on top of that, it's Halloween.
Speaker 1: Let's just enjoy things, at least for today. Anyway, we'll reset back on Monday.
Speaker 2: Here, Scott Sloan, I'm the whole, the best Bengals coverage seven hundred WWT Cincinnati