Speaker 1: All right at five. Actually it was six parts of more shows. We're live here wherever you're listening, whenever you're listening, it's parts of morning shows. Thanks for tuning. In the final hours begun and we we beginning in the big way. Hey, Zech, I'm guessing coming up through stream? Arat am I right about that?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, is he there for us? Yes he is.
Speaker 3: Just talk to him.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Core William so walach Man, friend of the show and got the big win last week.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, buddy, Thank you guys, appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Good to be back on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, I mean, easy question to start with, man, But how was it. How excited are you to win at the Rock? That's history making dude?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was really cool to get the first win there on you know, kind of a track that suits my style, and obviously to win for Minnesota in NASCAR, first win of any driver from Minnesota. So that's pretty sweet to have that tied to my name, and it's cool to represent Minnesota and my partner Starkey and all that team.
Speaker 4: So, William, I'm not a race car expert by any means, So when you say it fits your style, can you explain to a non NASCAR fan what that means?
Speaker 3: How does it fit your game? Yeah?
Speaker 6: So I grew up doing short tracks, so when you're so young in racing, you can only do tracks so big. So I've been running these mile and under tracks for so long, and Rockingham is a mile track, but it's really high banking and super fast, and then these mile and a half tracks that are a lot bigger, and you know, you have a lot more throttle time. I'm a little bit newer too, so I'm still kind of learning those, but you know, Rockingham definitely shoots smart style more.
Speaker 7: Hey, William ben Leaber here, it's so good to meet you. Congratulations on everything. The question I have for you during the race, Now, you led for the last seventy nine to eighty laps and then you cross the line ahead of your teammate in that situation where your teammate's writing number two kind of behind you, what's the strategy with the crew chief? Is he intentionally there when he gets that position to the block. Is he trying to overtake and actually win the race? Like, what's the strategy when you have a teammate that's right in your tail?
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, he's trying to catch me.
Speaker 6: You know, we're teammates, but we both won't win the race just as bad. And I have two other teammates that were in the race. We were all up front, but we were the best of the Joe Gibbs racing cars. But when you're racing your teammate, you know, you can be a little bit more careful because he is your teammate after all, and the same equipment and same owner. But yeah, I mean he's trying just as hard as me to get that win, so there's not really any holding back.
Speaker 1: Is it kind of a relief to get that win. Is there any part of you that like said, Okay, the pressure's off. I've shown everybody what I wanted to show him. Now I can just go be a race car driver. I don't know if you have that mentality at all, because after meeting you for the first time, you seem like a pretty confident guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a little bit. Yeah, it's just kind of relieving to get the first win. That's what I've been chasing for a year, almost a year and a half now, So now we finally have it, and now we can, you know, just focus on the points, be in the top twelve by the end of the year being the playoffs and have a good run there. So it's just a big confidence booster for me and the team to keep the momentum up.
Speaker 4: All right, super dumb, ignorant question again, but what kind of prize money's attached to a win?
Speaker 6: So there's a purse for the whole race, and you know, the driver gets a percentage, and then the team gets a percentage, and then there's a little bit left over for the entire team for you know, kind of like a bonus. So you know, the team does a good job of splitting the money up for who deserves it.
Speaker 7: You know, what happens in the course of you know, in the racing week. I know that there is a little bit of time off, but there's a breakdown part of it. There is the gearing up for the next race, and then also the emotions of it as well. Coming off the first win. How difficult was it in the challenge of riding that wave, handling media, handling family and friends, you know, sort of relishing in the excitement of it all and then refocusing for the next race.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's tough.
Speaker 6: I mean you get like two hundred texts instantly and then you got to go through them all that night, and I was up till like two am answering texts just to make sure I got them all. And then yeah, you got the media. I've been averaging three four interviews a day since Monday. And then, I mean, I enjoy that. I enjoy the stuff. I have no problem doing that four times a day. Yeah, and then I still have my simulator time two and a half hours, two times a week, Still working out, you know, still in the routine pre post race meetings, still doing my studying for the race coming up.
Speaker 5: So my schedule's got a little bit more packed. But you know, I'm fine with it if I get to win.
Speaker 2: William. We've seen, you know what the masters going on. These guys get there like a week before and they go through, you know, they play a few holes, they play practice rounds. Is this when you said simulator time? Is that where you put in the rock course and you go through that in your mind and you go through all the motions of that or do you actually get to get on that racetrack and practice and learn all the things you need to learn about it.
Speaker 6: So the simulator is the closest thing we get to testing testing and NASCAR is very limited. There's you know, some tire tests that a team can pick a driver to go do for the team or for the manufacturer, which is Toyeda in my case, and the simulator is the closest thing we can get, so we can't get just go test on our own.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately. I wish that was the case. That'd be really fun, But we just have the simulator for five hours a week.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Williams so Wallach again as our guest, and he's one of us from Minnesota, but one at the Rock last week and his first giant win of his career. Now you get to go to Bristol and I know you've been on Bristol before, man, but as somebody who's been a race fan my whole life, I can't even imagine what it would be like to race on that racetrack. What is it like to get in a car and go around that circle?
Speaker 6: Well, it's sixteen second lap times and you gotta do that for three hundred laps. And both corners look the exact same, but you gotta drive them differently.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, tell me about that. Tell me how they're different. Tell me how the two corners are different.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 6: So one and two is a tighter radius, so you're gonna have to use more break and you can kind of get a little bit more of like a push up in the center and then you're just like straight off the corner and it's a big launch on throttle, so you're like getting slingshotted around the corner. And then you go into three and four it's a wider radius, so you really just wrap the bottom nicely, and then when there's a bunch of rubber on the bottom, that gets slick in the car, so rubber on top of rubber is really slick, and then you'll move up so then you'll get a huge run up the hill and then shoot back down and get this huge run the straight away.
Speaker 5: So there's so many things you can do with the track. When the rubber starts.
Speaker 6: Getting put down and the line starts moving around, it's a really good race to watch, if you know, if you haven't watched one before.
Speaker 1: Is there enough difference between the two turns that you don't from time to time get lost about which one you're going into.
Speaker 6: I have occasionally gotten lost to Bristol, but that was, you know, on some of my first starts there.
Speaker 5: Now it's a lot more familiar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, incredible, and.
Speaker 3: It's just so cool.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: We're all super happy for you.
Speaker 4: It's did you hear, William or did you see on social media that our guy Zach Halverson was in Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: And had money on you at fifty to one and drilled it.
Speaker 5: That is pretty sick. I'm very happy for him.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: Really, I both got any part in that obviously.
Speaker 3: Right right, right, yeah, you both got paid.
Speaker 4: Why didn't you give us a heads up and say, I feel like I'm winning this weekend.
Speaker 3: I want to put some money man.
Speaker 5: You know I would do that if I could, but no, I can't. I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Well, we're excited to see in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: We're obviously taking all the credit for your first win. Now that you're one of us, You're we are taking credit for everything that you're doing. So thanks for making us look good man.
Speaker 4: Happy for you, manngratulations, Thank you guys, good talking to you, See you later.
Speaker 3: There he goes, the guy's a winner, Williams.
Speaker 1: So, Wallace, Ben, did you know Zach and I are going to watch him race in a few weeks.
Speaker 7: No, I did not go to talladego.
Speaker 1: No, we're going to Charlotte.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I've made Charlotte Speedway before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going down. Man. We we should have invited you, but then we didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they forgot.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened, Zachar that's still happening, right, Yeah, Diddy, he's probably talking to him. Yeah, probably setting.
Speaker 2: Some things up, right. Yeah, I've only been that.
Speaker 1: I turned your mic off. Sorry, what an idiot? I turned his mic off.
Speaker 8: Yeah we are on track, so yeah, we're not going to be on the track.
Speaker 2: Yeah you go.
Speaker 7: Yeah the Coke six hundred on May twenty fourth.
Speaker 8: Uh yeah, well his his race is the Saturday race of that weekend.
Speaker 1: So and they're they're bringing us down for it.
Speaker 2: Ben too.
Speaker 7: That's awesome, know, yeah excited. I went to the All Star Race many years ago. I took my brothers and boy we I remember that because we were all super hungover. I got invited to go to the driver's meeting. Wow, And I had no idea that was gonna get my name announced. And I got so nervous, like I literally ducked down because I was like, oh my god, what like like, why why are they saying my name in here.
Speaker 1: At the All Star Race, they let you go to the driver's meeting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like everybody was there.
Speaker 7: That must have been incredible, dude, I know, so it was. It was crazy because we were hungover, and then you know, these tracks are so big, and they're like, oh, you got to go to the will call to get your pass. It's on this part of the track. And so by the time we were we parked to where the will call was, you know, it was like eight thousand miles and it's like steamy hot. We're hungover from the night before. We get there and they're like, your pass isn't here, It's on the other corner, and I'm like, no, it's like a So then we go back. We did that twice. We went to the will call one side, he went back to the other corner. They said, no, no, no, you talk to the wrong person. You have to go to this other tent in the same area. So we walked back, got our passes, went to the driver meeting like soaking wet of sweat, and just like my brother wanted to throw up in a trash can because we had walked so much and he was hungover. Then I get there. I had no idea that I was gonna get my name an ounce. They're like, yeah, we've got you know, a couple of these, uh you know, celebrity people here, and they start naming people that are at the at the race and in the in the meeting, and then they said my name, which I didn't know they was gonna they were gonna say my name. And I literally ducked down because I was like, whoa, you guys didn't say my name, did you? And I'm you know, I was standing next to I was like a few feet away from smoke, and I was so excited to see Tony Stewart. Like so, I think, I feel like I've told this story before, but like I had to in that moment as he's walking by, shake his hand, and so i was like, Antonia a big, big fan, and I'm like, you know, shook his hand. The dude shook my hand, turned and wiped his hand on his on his thigh because I'm sure my hand was clammy And I'm like, he still tells that story, Yeah, the worst Davis life.
Speaker 1: Maybe he was for later.
Speaker 2: I don't think I felt so bad.
Speaker 7: I'm like, I'm an embarrassment she.
Speaker 1: Had hungover on a hot day when you got to be somewhere, is there.
Speaker 2: A worst layer of help?
Speaker 7: But boy, the infield was fun. We we just made some friends with some people who had some RV's.
Speaker 1: You know, it's the best.
Speaker 7: Drank their beer, ate their food. It was great.
Speaker 1: Did you watch any of the race?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean the part that that went by us. I mean that's the one thing about the infield is it's super fun. It's really loud, but you only see that one tiny section of the track, and so you know, we did the hole as they come around the.
Speaker 3: Turn four.
Speaker 7: And they would go bastes and that was it.
Speaker 1: Give me another beer, yep. Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Man radio at all at that race.
Speaker 7: We did not when I was at Kansas Speedway, we did.
Speaker 1: That's so much fun.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so we sat up in the stands. I rented the headsets and yeah, you got to flip through the different frequencies. That's super fun.
Speaker 1: I know they would never do this, but wouldn't it be cool if you could listen to the radio communication on an NFL game like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I don't know why, well I know why they Yeah, yeah, yeah, if they could do a limited limited access. Yeah, really cool.
Speaker 1: Because what he's talking about. If you don't know, you can actually get a you can rent a radio so you can listen to the chatter between the racer and his team during the race, and you can choose any race around the racetrack and you can flip back and forth the entire time, so you can hear, you know, back in the day, you could hear Dale Earnhard Junior getting peed off at Tony Stewart and cussing him, or you can hear, you know, he's going to come in for a pit stop here. It's really interesting. It's fun, and it's.
Speaker 8: Cool because it's you know, it's super loud, so you want some sort of hearing protection anyway, and those those headphones obviously do that. Plus they can be daisy chained and so they have microphones on it, so you can talk with your family, with your friends who are at the race with you, and listen to the radio at the same time.
Speaker 2: It's it's a cool experience.
Speaker 8: And they can bring coolers into the track a lot of times.
Speaker 2: It is super cool. It is.
Speaker 7: It is great when you know the pit window, you know, you know, as you guys know, there are every race is a pit window. And so when you can listen to your favorite driver as they approached that pit window, it is so fun to listen to them like talk about what they feel in the car, what they they're going to make adjustments on, what they're going to do this that, and it's just like it breaks up kind of monotony of them just going around.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they swear a lot.
Speaker 8: This year is us they.
Speaker 7: Swear to other drivers, you know.
Speaker 1: And then you got the there their spotter and he's got to be the calming influence. Okay, car high, there's there's a man on fire in front of you. I had when I raced the Outco in the late Model, I had a spotter and his name was Dave Darrel. He's he's Darren. He's out there listening right now. We called him d and he was my spotter and you know, hey, car, hi, go go. And I remember there was a giant crash in front of me, a giant crash in front of me, and he goes like this, oh.
Speaker 2: Dice, exactly right. I need a little more than that man.
Speaker 1: But there was nowhere to go, so that wouldn't that I could do. But I'm just like I don't know. That's fun man, So hey, go see a NASCAR race and root for mister William sowaalach our new Powerchip Morning show.
Speaker 3: Friend, it's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: Nail Sarkey Foundation, We love the ladies and gentlemen, please have your attention.
Speaker 4: And Rosie's golfer is in first place at the Masters through four holes. Jose Maria Olthabo is two under Well. I thought he took Fitzpatrick. No, he wanted Olethabo. Yeah, he end up taking Fitzpatrick.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so this is the guy he was gonna take, but he took Fitzpatrick instead.
Speaker 2: Uh Ohberg the best by the guy I wanted.
Speaker 4: You know, you know, I forgot existed in the afternoon on how Cabrera is even through four. Nope, he did like two or three years in prison. He did, ye Cabrera, and now he's back at the Masters for domestic abuse or something like, I think multiple domestic assaults.
Speaker 2: He did like two or three years in prison in.
Speaker 4: Brazil, and now he's back at the Masters and he's even through four.
Speaker 2: He won one, so he has a lifetime exemption. Yeah, so you know, now.
Speaker 4: I look back at that ceremonial t shot by Jack, and I'm like, that's I've seen worse.
Speaker 2: Right, Cabrera has done worse. So let the man golf joke.
Speaker 1: So badly, but please don't. I know I can't, but I want to say. I just surprised you didn't get picked.
Speaker 4: Okay, I gotcha. Sass is here with a similar joke. Here's the fans. Paul meets offs Lambert. I have no idea. No, you don't do it. No, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: We should probably break.
Speaker 3: We'll do headlines in a second.
Speaker 4: We'll give you a master's scoreboard update if anything changes between now at nine o'clock. Unfortunately, more Cowite is off after the show's over.
Speaker 3: That sucks.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so far three guys are under par Ola Foppols your leader at two hunderd through four.
Speaker 3: This is the Power Trap. Money you want a fan?
Speaker 1: Okay, final segment of a big show in the Power Trip today.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, would I please have you atten chets come. It's still forty five minutes away or so.
Speaker 4: Bit Morikawa right now is in the bunker taking practice wing and he looks like he's gonna give it a go.
Speaker 3: For you dream of.
Speaker 4: Morokawa withdrawing before the tournament, unless something crazy happens in the next forty five minutes.
Speaker 3: It looks like he's ready to roll.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. He's gonna crawl to the tea box. They're gonna be telling him, no, don't do it. Jack's gonna pick up his tea for him.
Speaker 4: It looks like Jack has a better chance of winning than Morokawa this week.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, nope.
Speaker 4: His back looks good. Back looks good. Good for him, morikawer for life. I hope he does really well.
Speaker 7: It sounds like it This is actually the worst case scenario for you there, Sauce. You think four rounds in a bad back, it's best that he just bows out right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be great. I'll take an Yeah then, yeah, I want him to walk over. You want him right to this guy and go. I can't. I can't hit a driver.
Speaker 7: Oh, hen you want him right to somehow just put his his sandwidge right in the bunker and tweak his back again.
Speaker 2: He yeah, why is he not hitting driver?
Speaker 3: He looks great? He does not ready to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got a good wiggle going on.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, back looks solid.
Speaker 2: He said, he's in the bunker right now.
Speaker 4: Yep, just preparing for foreshadowing.
Speaker 2: Because I'm telling you he doesn't want to hit driver. This is all he's done the whole week is just do this because he knows that he knows he can't swing hard enough to hit the driver. I got burned. I shouldn't have picked him. I deserve everything. I hope he placed golf. It's gonna be fine with me, right, that'll help him win.
Speaker 5: But I did.
Speaker 2: You guys have had a real good time ripping me. Okay, not me, man, I'm with you. No, you're not. You don't even know who I took.
Speaker 1: I don't even care you even know what you took. I couldn't remember.
Speaker 7: Hey, can we in the lead? Can we have an on air production meeting?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 3: Always you know.
Speaker 2: Part of the.
Speaker 7: Reason why I give you guys a whole bunch of crap about these golf that's is the length of time it takes to actually do the bets.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: Do you guys realize it was a thirty minute selection.
Speaker 3: I wish it'd have been sixty.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 1: I like having everybody on it once. I think it's funny, awful, really awful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's awful about it.
Speaker 7: You were on for nicey on, but a lot of times in the past, I'm just waiting around and waiting.
Speaker 4: No, no, no around, hang on, you're letting must is seven minutes of staring into the phone completely.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. That was what your opinion.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget that. He was wandering on like a lost or.
Speaker 2: You're still watching when he did that, I was, no, no, not watching.
Speaker 3: I was listening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he you gotta go back and watch it at Cafe dot com slash watch. He just stared into the phone and we said must.
Speaker 3: It's you're just must he did. He just stared.
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 3: It was the best. We didn't understand.
Speaker 1: You just never know.
Speaker 7: Can we figure out another way? Maybe we just do the spinny wheel thing off air and we just like set the lineup and then we just like I liked you.
Speaker 4: Then one of the reasons we do it is to kill a segment. We got to get to nine o'clock. He killed eight segments with that.
Speaker 2: It works.
Speaker 3: It was ten.
Speaker 1: You get all those people in one room, something's gonna happen. Tommy's going to say something about somebody's testicles.
Speaker 7: It's not that we could. We can still be on stream yard. We can still. It's just that you don't have to wait around the hole.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if we don't spin the wheel, then Sauce will claim that it's rigged, especially if.
Speaker 7: He gets the spin the wheel. You still spin the wheel in front of him, you promercial break. Well, I don't know, Yeah, man, I know.
Speaker 3: I don't believe in the rigged factor. I think it's uh. And plus the wheel only takes like five.
Speaker 4: Seconds to spin. It's really just uh, it's a good segment killer.
Speaker 8: The link comes from the talking between and Must decide up stairs for some reason.
Speaker 1: I want to watch Must be drunk and lost.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and wander he just want Oh, he didn't know where he was.
Speaker 1: He could not break his phone. He kept going upright.
Speaker 2: The sound was actually on. He just forgot how to talk.
Speaker 1: His eyes are pointing in different directions.
Speaker 4: I love And if you if Xander wins this weekend, you win? Are you in the rest of the summer?
Speaker 7: Well, I agree, I agree with Gorgy. I think it's I think it'd be a cheap cop out if I just took the money and ran and never had gave you guys an opportunity to hit and run.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like the Darth Vader factor of it, though, I think you should do that.
Speaker 4: Lean into the heel and lean into the heel man. Yeah, Sauce is going to lean. He's going to go full heel in an hour of Morikawa with drawings.
Speaker 2: But here's the other thing, though, I have on other golfers for that reason, I haven't who else do you have tickets? I have hawks?
Speaker 1: Who is chat Abbott?
Speaker 2: Chat Abbott who is in worse shape than Maria? Apparently apparently he has a better I have Ron and I have your guys Ander. Okay, so I've got some grease on the uh the power of the Purse of the chich I do because I have small hands and it's easy to write with.
Speaker 3: Should we do headlines before Bang gets out of here?
Speaker 2: It's time for headlines? Come on now?
Speaker 4: Today is Sauce national Gin and Tonic? Yes, yeah, that used to be my drink. I used to drink them all the time. I haven't had one in a while.
Speaker 2: More of a vodka soda guy or a tequila soda guy now. But yeah, gin man, if you like Gin, there's nobody that is like, Gin's okay, I'll have it.
Speaker 4: You have to either love it or you hate it or think it's over. Ye, think it's okay. It's not like your first choice.
Speaker 10: Just give me two seconds to speak.
Speaker 2: In between.
Speaker 3: Is that what I sound like?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That's terrible.
Speaker 7: Yeah, give me all the gensnics is who's the.
Speaker 3: Stand up comedian that rips?
Speaker 4: I think it was ripping Billie Joel for switching switching the lyrics to tonic and gin.
Speaker 2: Your hands.
Speaker 3: She wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Well, give me a little credit. No, I'm just barely a boy.
Speaker 2: Don't think she's interesting.
Speaker 3: Today's also National Unicorn Day.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: You celebrate National Unicorn Day.
Speaker 2: You ever had unicorn?
Speaker 3: Gin?
Speaker 2: No? So good?
Speaker 3: No unicorn gin?
Speaker 2: No? No, I don't know. I just made it up.
Speaker 3: Oh well, not a bad brand name parts of real Unicorn.
Speaker 4: Home Depot has revised it's halfway to Halloween sale. People notice that Skelley is not available yet, but home Depot says it'll be back again this year at some point. Of course, I assume you're getting it. Is that Skelley their giant inflatable bit.
Speaker 1: Dude, man, you have that's the stand up. He's like fifteen foot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it looks like he's coming out of your yard, right out of your yard from blacks are on control.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know that, honey.
Speaker 4: An American Airlines plane departing from North Carolina was delayed for about an hour due to.
Speaker 2: Nope, fico matter, nope, okay, drunk violot No, the uh our trip bet golf bet taking too long? Nope?
Speaker 11: Throwing hands, would say nope, throwing hands, throwing throwing hands.
Speaker 4: No one's close yet, hammered, Nope, you draft no entire nailed this, Stephen, how.
Speaker 2: Do you guess?
Speaker 1: Mark?
Speaker 2: I just sounded like something that would happen.
Speaker 3: Hang on, read guess bees.
Speaker 2: I did not see it? No, I didn't. I would know way that he said bee, I would not.
Speaker 4: Why would you ever guess that bees would stop a plane from table because.
Speaker 2: Everything else you were saying wasn't close. No one yet mentioned an animal, So I said bees. Sometimes I can be right. If Zach had said, he'd been like God, good, guess second we should together. Martie said he'd be like God, she's the smartest person alive. If Hawkins said it, you would have been like hawk. Yeah, that's pretty good. You don't have that right? All right, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Let's go around the room.
Speaker 4: Who thinks Sauce sod and who thinks he truly just randomly guessed bees.
Speaker 1: I'm with Saucy randomly guess?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Max, you always have his back.
Speaker 3: Did he guess it? Or did he did he read it?
Speaker 12: He's passionate. I can hear it in his voice that he didn't.
Speaker 2: Read it, zach Uh. He knows his a's, b's, and c's, so yeah, he knows it.
Speaker 3: You're shaking chance.
Speaker 2: I didn't read it, I promise you.
Speaker 7: He just randomly comes up.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't think that Mark Hamill guess was genuine, but that was genuine.
Speaker 2: I would what do I have to Why would I pretend that I know information that no one cares about?
Speaker 3: Fantastic question?
Speaker 2: Why would I? Why would I?
Speaker 4: You said when I read that, there's a million things you could guess?
Speaker 7: Why would you guess? Live on social media? Somewhere along the line, you saw that headline.
Speaker 2: It's also in the prep service that you print for me. What page is it on? You tell me if it's on page one, I might have seen it. It's not on page one. Just for once in your give me credit for if anyone else.
Speaker 4: It wasn't even the fifteenth animal guess. It was like drunk guy fights flat tire, swarm of bees?
Speaker 2: Problem?
Speaker 4: Would bees be your first guess? And why couldn't you have guessed a bird strike or something like?
Speaker 11: It was?
Speaker 3: Sully, you went straight to bees.
Speaker 2: I believe you, saus No, you don't. None of you do. And that's okay if you don't believe. But I didn't see, well, Maxo, you always believe in me. Of course I didn't. I promise you I didn't.
Speaker 12: Thirty nine b, Yeah, that guy were in the swarm?
Speaker 2: Find that is that it's probably the pilot.
Speaker 12: Is that the plural form thirty nine B.
Speaker 7: Sounds like a guy from Carolina.
Speaker 3: Too, God, Saucy, Saucy, Sauce.
Speaker 2: I promise you I didn't see that.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what?
Speaker 2: Then, I promise you I would tell you. I would have said like I normally would, I saw this. I'm not gonna guess. God, just once in a while, it would be nice if one of you is like.
Speaker 3: Something wrong the wing was the pilot drunk?
Speaker 4: There a fight not even close that it's gotta be these It's an.
Speaker 2: Honest, guess.
Speaker 1: God, what happened to me?
Speaker 3: That gets real pussy and grossly.
Speaker 2: No name for you know what Sauce is completely right about.
Speaker 4: If Max have been like swarm of beats and be like dude, fantastic.
Speaker 2: You want to start act you know she's done right about that? Exaccient. You want to started darting yourself. You want to slid out of your chair. God, I said he's here. He doesn't get it. I want to slip right out. Yes, everything I see, I don't know it's in bed. You're I didn't say idiot, and just think.
Speaker 13: I didn't asked Marty the same thing tomorrow.
Speaker 7: I gotta go, guys, what a fun show to rip on?
Speaker 2: Sauce shut off?
Speaker 7: Good luck with more Kala.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, Sauce, what's the capital of Arizona?
Speaker 2: I don't know scene, it's not even close. Go Yes, what's the capital of Arizona? Beville nailed it? See you looked it up. You looked it up.
Speaker 7: You guys.
Speaker 2: The best talk? Okay, bye bye man?
Speaker 3: We where can people hear?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: Power trip?
Speaker 2: Honestly to Zacho, we will probably do a stream and then slash watch are you producing fondness. Uh not today? Okay, so Zacho will help us and we'll post.
Speaker 8: It somewhere you Yeah, okay, com slash watch and yeah.
Speaker 4: So anyway, a swarm of bees delayed this flight in North Carolina for over an hour.
Speaker 2: In all seriousness, you can't fly through bees. What must have been in the cockpit?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Where is the swarm of bees? How does it get into the cockpit?
Speaker 2: No idea, I didn't read the story.
Speaker 4: That was a test you passed, well done. I'm very confused by that though.
Speaker 7: Yeah was it Kurt Bills?
Speaker 3: I'm confused by this too.
Speaker 4: Let me read this headline that you guys can break it down for me and help me.
Speaker 3: Sciences have developed gene edited wheat.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, boy.
Speaker 4: That can be used to make bread that is less carcinogenic when toasted.
Speaker 1: Oh huh what so there fumes from toasts?
Speaker 4: I don't know is that a major concern. I've never cared about how carcinogenic my bread is.
Speaker 1: Would carcinogenic mean that it is like bad for you internally?
Speaker 4: Then again, a lot of questions. It's less carcinogenic when toasted?
Speaker 2: No idea, I didn't read it.
Speaker 4: I'm just seeing headlines, and it's it's linking carcinogens from toast and cancer, but it's saying that it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't carcinogenic toat means having the potential to cause cancer.
Speaker 8: So scientific evidence suggests that consuming neural amounts of a krylamide in food is unlikely to increase cancer risk in humans. Occasional consumption is not a major health issue. But I guess if you eat a lot of burnt toast. But there isn't a strong link between dietary acrylamide and cancer. And I'm probably saying that krylamide wrong. That's my cousin's name, genius.
Speaker 2: Was it a kuil of mine? I would not have done this kill? How I could just quill of mine? What time is it? What do you do?
Speaker 4: We got teas off in a little over thirty minutes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well your guy's going to hell.
Speaker 4: Wow, Corey Connors or why what do you do?
Speaker 10: You picked him? So he's sentenced to death. He sentence, he's sentenced to us last week. All of you stop, leave me alone. I'm just we're trying to understand watching the Master.
Speaker 3: We're just we're swarming you like a group of sees that time.
Speaker 4: You got it right, We like killed it. My truck t bones you on the way home. Wow, can you say which one of you? You would feel terrible if that actually happened.
Speaker 2: Would But as you always say, my words aren't magic, So if it does, your words have been magic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they really really have been.
Speaker 2: Spanked for someone you said. He didn't say which one of us? No, it's not you, Max. That's never be pretty impressive if with some t bow.
Speaker 1: To me, it'd be incredible if you've hit each one of us. Somebody stopped that guy he hates that morning shoe Chad.
Speaker 4: One expert thinks that artificial intelligence is going to reduce the work week to around three point five days.
Speaker 1: That's right, Yeah, it's the dude from uh I loaded it in JP Morgan Chase, JP Morgan Chase. That's right. Yeah, here's what he said.
Speaker 14: We went from working six and a half days a week to six days a week, to five and a half days a week, to five days a week, to twelve hours a day, ten hours a day, ten hours a day. I do think that there's a good chance to be three and a half days a week in many years of living wonderful lives, I'd be surprised if that guy was the CEO of his bedroom, right, So hang out. He's obviously brilliant, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well played.
Speaker 4: He said this could be thirty years from now, which means I heard is thirty years ahead of the curve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, genius.
Speaker 4: Now boom, Yeah, you get it, Pat boom boom. Here's a list of things that people are saying are the top things that they have quote stopped buying because the price is too high. Nope, nope, worth it the next eighteen years, Pad, it's a good investment.
Speaker 3: Number One beer at concerts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ma'am. Yeah, ridiculous.
Speaker 4: People are saying we're not paying twenty dollars for beer anymore. So they're saying that's number one, and number two right behind is actual concert tickets themselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're astronomical. Ine was it was?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 3: Got was Goaga last night?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, again, I wanted to go to that.
Speaker 4: I'm not paying four or five six hundred dollars ticket to go see Lady Gaga.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Perry's doing pole here Instagram. She had like four seats and she was selling them for just face valuing it was like twenty eight hundred bucks or something like. They're so expensive.
Speaker 8: It's tonight and tomorrow and the cheapest that I can find right now is three hundred and well, k wait, now this is the Preme.
Speaker 2: Why would they show that? Okay, two hundred and sixty one dollars three eleven cheapest?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, Man, Florence was in town last night too. I'm sorry Target Center and apparently sold out.
Speaker 2: Did you go, I love my own gig.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's great, man. That bit did she did with Taylor Swift on that Tailor Swift documentary was so good, so cool.
Speaker 3: You know who's underrated is the Machine?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man, everybody's mad at them and Lawrence.
Speaker 2: I wish they get back with Rage Against.
Speaker 4: I know, because Rage is great. Yeah, but the Machine is very underrated.
Speaker 1: Poisoned Max, by the way, he's all in on Ragegas.
Speaker 2: Can you not yet?
Speaker 4: I know, I just assumed he liked him already because it's like it seems like it's right in your wheelhouse.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I was just telling Hawk like, I've been listening to NonStop since you guys showed me the other day, and I was they are one hundred percent if I had found them when I was thirteen or fourteen, they would have been the artist I based my whole personality.
Speaker 3: Exactly well said, except it was unfortunately Kanyeus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's back. Do you see those concerts, he was like standing on top of a globe. People are like defending him, and there was like one bit how they had. He was there two nights and people put up like what happened on night one? That didn't happen on night two, and like three of the things were like him screaming at the light. Guy, I'm sure he did. He's insane.
Speaker 12: Literally, it's it is mind boggling seeing people jump through hoops to defend him.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked yet.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't. It wasn't even like a few It was last year.
Speaker 12: He was in clan robes literally and people if he was if he didn't make good music, it wouldn't even be a conversation like if he if people didn't think he had bangers, nobody would be defending him. Just it's people just say you like his music and you don't care about morals or ethics.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 4: According to a new survey, what percentage of Americans believe they are smarter currently than their parents.
Speaker 2: I doubt it percent.
Speaker 1: I think they're.
Speaker 4: Currently smarter than their parents. What percentage of Americans twenty five currently believe that.
Speaker 1: Forty?
Speaker 8: I go sixty, I would say sixty nine percent.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's almost right down the middle, forty eight percent. I think the keyword is currently, yeah, right, Like I think you get the older you get, like when once you hit adult age, you get the ego of like especially young kids, right like in their twenties they think they know everything. Then you get to like our age, like forties and fifties, and go, man, I know so much more now than I did at twenty five. And then I look at my dad, who's almost eighty eight, and go, well, currently she's an act smarter than a forty years ago. It's not even close. Right, when he was my age, he's ten times smarter than I am now. But now advantage me, right, I've never beaten him in chess. I I got to pull up a board and go, let's go, buddy, it's time. Right, he's almost eighty eight. This is my chance. Yeah, there's no easy way out right, it counts.
Speaker 3: That's a w. This isn't a this isn't an exhibition that's a w.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a real thing.
Speaker 4: I think I'm like oher to twenty against him all the time.
Speaker 2: So a bit. Does he bring it up alone?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: I do, though, Well I'm sorry. I've schemed against it for years. I have a plan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll never be smarter than my dad.
Speaker 1: And someday we'll find that some bitch my dad?
Speaker 8: Where is he?
Speaker 2: Where'd you take him?
Speaker 4: There's no chance that's your real dad? Yeah, no way, because he's smart. Yeah, genetically, it makes no sense. Plus, you guys look nothing alike. We look kind of alike, not even close. You wish he's a handsome son of a bitch. Yeah, he's a card from Stone.
Speaker 2: He's seventy six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. He's got abs like a machine machine.
Speaker 4: He hangs out with Florence Machines there last night, Yeah he performing. He couldn't be there lest he was busy performing in my house?
Speaker 2: Was he performing? That's all right, just keep pounding that thing in there.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Pete pe was doing play by play.
Speaker 2: It's a big night at the hockey house.
Speaker 1: My cat's freaked out.
Speaker 2: That should be a TV show.
Speaker 1: My Cat's freaked out the hockey house.
Speaker 2: No, it should not it should not. This is what.
Speaker 1: This was Pete's last word on the broadcast. Pete, Wow, yeah, that's why I watched this.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I know he loves it doing weird things to my dad.
Speaker 1: Request for money on OnlyFans.
Speaker 4: Sauce, give me a list of things that you are smarter than your dad about when it comes to what.
Speaker 2: The NFL draft?
Speaker 9: Oh no, that's probably it.
Speaker 4: What about the discography of Dave Matthews. Yes, you know way more about it, way more about that than he does. So two things that if it ever comes up on Jeopardy, you would crush your dad. NFL draft and d MB's playing. My god, I crush you.
Speaker 1: But it's fine, Sauce. It's fun. You're a beautiful man, and I love you.
Speaker 2: And why does my hair smell like that?
Speaker 1: We've wondered that a long time. Why does it?
Speaker 4: And it's putting leftover from you your childhood?
Speaker 2: I don't I've never once had tapioca putting.
Speaker 1: You've been putting a lot of things in your mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so is your sister. No, that's not your sister. Wand no, I take a shot at this one.
Speaker 4: I want everybody's best guess. An Americans Airline plane to partying from North Carolina was delayed for about an hour.
Speaker 2: Due to bees.
Speaker 10: God dang it, it was beeses unbelievable.
Speaker 3: What a guess.
Speaker 2: I hope A whole home of bees subtles in your and that's their new home, the whole home and queen. It was like, Oklahoma, yes, the suddenly what does the queen? This is the queen does what? She lives in one of your testicles, that's like your chamber? Yes, okay, so is she comfortable? Yeah? And she treated well, what all the men?
Speaker 3: What all the men?
Speaker 12: Bees do?
Speaker 2: They sting your testicles to try and impregnate her, and you walk around internally your externally to be like you have forty five basketballs in your pants because your balls are so swellen, and you say, you know what, I was cursed and made fun of it one too many times, and his wish came to so you released the bees or you just wish the bees upon it. They find you're always, they find my als.
Speaker 3: You are an American treasure.
Speaker 1: You love buddy, you're funny.
Speaker 2: I help you with the queen going to the bathroom one day and it begins to look like an old time he got on a cartoon. When it shot too long, it just folds back, like something out of that zombie show. What time is it? Shut up show? All right?
Speaker 4: Uh, everybody watched Colin Mori Cowan thirty minutes help. He makes one or two swings and says a taking my club and going home.
Speaker 2: He set the ball over three hundred yards on the practice range.
Speaker 3: Jepi's gonna do just to b balls and go home.
Speaker 2: He hit one hundred and seventy five miles one hour ball speed, kiss it, He'll be fine. Anything else. Captain Dean initials tomorrow at eight fifteen, can't wait. We had one hundred Marny, you'll win again, one hundred and thirteen. We just let up his chair again.
Speaker 4: She'sn't won like a month and a half. Chris is dominating baby. I think we're at one thirteen to five something like that. Tomorrow, a ton of money. Cristol's going to be here tomorrow. Well, we're back five thirty to nine, nine to noon is next them waiting for you too.
Speaker 1: Have a good drive, lovey,