Speaker 1: Version six of the Initials game is now available at initials game dot com. If you love the radio version of Initials, you will love the home game. Perfect for campfires, game nights, or family get togethers. Get the brand new version, version six of Initials at initials game dot com. All right, right, I'm laid to the party. By the way. That was news to me. I did not know it was supposed to be eighty eight degrees. Yeah, what the hell? Yeah, I'm not going outside of it too. Eighty eight degrees.
Speaker 2: I'm ready for winter.
Speaker 1: My basement's sixty two. I'm not going outside.
Speaker 2: That's pretty hot.
Speaker 1: Eighty eight I know, pretty hot.
Speaker 2: I get to move Abigail out of her apartment today. Perfect day hot ac Okay, here we go. As a young man who grew up Indiana, I did not have this game, and I'm too old anyway.
Speaker 1: Go on one, two through four, eight, nine, ten. Right.
Speaker 2: There are ten ways that you could have died in Oregon trail.
Speaker 1: O man, Oh name them. Dysentery that's what I was.
Speaker 2: There's one.
Speaker 1: You can drowned, there's two. Starvation is definitely one. Yeah. Can you get eaten by something by a bear? Maybe?
Speaker 2: I don't know, snake just like a snake bite. Just one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow.
Speaker 2: An exhaustion slash starving to death is the same to me. That counts as one.
Speaker 3: Can you fall off your wagon?
Speaker 1: I don't know the other ones?
Speaker 2: Well, i'll tell you. Here's what they are listed as the official ways you could have died in the nineteen eighty five version of the Oregon Trail video game, which would have been I don't know if that's earlier than what you guys would have played it, but obviously it would have been earlier than what you played it anyway. A broken arm you could have died, a broken light you could have died, a fever, a snake bite, cholera, drowning, dysentery, exhaustion, slash, starving measles, typhoid.
Speaker 1: Oh, typhoid. Yeah, that was a big one.
Speaker 2: Man, And every single one of these way yeah, right by the way, In nineteen seventy one, while in junior high you guys probably know this, we've talked about it before, but in case you weren't tuned in on that day, Prince the Prince was among these small a small group of students that play tested the first prototype of Oregon Trail.
Speaker 1: True story because it started here and somehow, some way, Prince was one of the first ones to play it.
Speaker 2: Matt Nuts nineteen seventy one in junior high.
Speaker 1: So Prince was one of the first people to die from dysentery.
Speaker 2: That's correct.
Speaker 4: We don't have purple rain without Oregon trailfly effects.
Speaker 1: You nailed it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't dysentery give you purple rain out your butt. And that's Is that not how he wrote that song?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure that works.
Speaker 3: It's the missing lyric, is it. Yeah? It's in the vault at base of the park.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, you've been there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I should go there. It's kind of egregious that I have not been there. We should go together. It's I'm getting rid of wheels. That's enough.
Speaker 5: It's how you've been there, Mark, Yeah, it's sound like it super cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's too hot to day. It's eighty eight degrees. I'm not going inside at Paisley Park unless I know they're acs at sixty two. Somebody let Princess of State know that I wanted at sixty three degrees. I'll make a call.
Speaker 2: Yep, Okay, should we do sports one more time?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Got to give away some money. The money musters pissed, he wants out.
Speaker 1: Yep, Chunky, Yep, Chunky monster.
Speaker 5: It's time for Fan five on the Power Trip, brought to you by the Saint Paul Saints.
Speaker 2: Let's go Saint Paul Saints Hsfield and Baseball today, four thirty seven go. We'll get your tickets at Saints baseball dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, let me take a peek here. Your guys falling apart a little bit. Uh, Chris Justin Thomas is uh now even anyway? Come on, shufflers at minus two, he's he's one over all, right, So right now there is one, two, three, four, five guys tied at the top at minus three. We've had a couple of drop off because they are on the course in Pennsylvania. At least some of them are on the course yesterday though Scheffler was in a seven way tie for first, and we mentioned it earlier. But that's amazing. It's his first ever Major round one lead. Wow, that just doesn't seem possible, but it is shocking. But he's again already now one back. Patrick Reid is at minus three, Alex Smalley at minus three, one two. Now there's six guys I think he. I think Reid just jumped up to the top group as well. So anyway, they're on the course. Round two PGA Championship, six way tie for first, let's go Scheffler's one back, Let's go Parish. Who did you take the shamba? So your toast? He was six over?
Speaker 5: Yeah, sixtet that driver figured out.
Speaker 1: Melted down Martins. Who do you have?
Speaker 3: I have John Rohn on RUMs one under.
Speaker 2: He got in trouble for putting a big divot in the ground yesterday. Oh really, Yeah, he swung. After he swung, he got pissed and struck the ground and put a big divot.
Speaker 1: Then they hit somebody.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that did it, let's say it did.
Speaker 1: Sure, probably did. Uh. The seven person logjam at the top of the board yesterday was the was the most in the PGA Championship since nineteen sixty nine when there was a nine way tie. So yeah, right now, a lot of people at the top. I didn't watch the.
Speaker 3: Second barely getting started, so long way to goo. That's not unusual, plenty of time for meltdowns.
Speaker 1: Are you doing the twins game tonight tonight? Yeah? Look at her. I don't know what that means they won.
Speaker 2: That's a temporal shirt.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'll be We're washing my hair, but none, some nice clothes and putting on makeup before this evening. Thanks for your concern.
Speaker 1: None of us were concerned.
Speaker 2: I complimented you on your shirt.
Speaker 1: We were just curious if you were working. They did win nine to one yesterday against the Marlins. They won four of their last five. They're heating up a little bit. The the Drunkenscani's are in town the next three days Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, including tonight at six o'clock. You mentioned that they moved it a little bit, so the Wolves and Spurs aren't directly impacted. At least the traffic isn't as much. So Yeah. But yesterday's Hebby matthew season debut seven in four hits now runs.
Speaker 2: Yes, go Sebbi.
Speaker 3: It was fantastic little call up from Triple A because he did pitch fifteen or sixteen games last season.
Speaker 2: Hello Zby, Hello hy come on in.
Speaker 1: That was awesome.
Speaker 3: And two of the three games against Miami had awesome starts because Bailey Ober had the complete game shutout in game one on what is today Friday, Game one and Zebbie went seven shutouts in Game three.
Speaker 1: I know that, honey.
Speaker 3: Well I know you know, Rosie, but not everyone does. And you know what, we just we take the positives when they come. It doesn't mean the entire thing has turned around. It just means this was a good series one two of three, and the previous series against Cleveland one two of three. So we just take this and say this is positive. Things are good right now?
Speaker 1: What an attitude.
Speaker 3: Let's enjoy a beautiful weekend.
Speaker 1: At the Ballpas's way too hot with this couny.
Speaker 5: And you got to wish Justin Morener a happy birthday today.
Speaker 1: He could have played it. He could have played initials on his birthday. He's got nothing to do. Good man, Yeah, good morning Justin and making breakfast for the kids, right, Oh lucky they should be making it for him, that's true. Waffles or something, Mark Parrish. The Canadians won six to three over the Sabers. Montreal takes a three to two series lead. What has it been something like thirty plus years since Canada won a Stanley Cup. It's been a long time. Yes, I know. Even if they get past the Sabers, they run into the Carolina right unstoppable right now, eight to no Carolina Hurricanes, and then theoretically, even if they get past them, they would probably have to run into the Colorado avalanche. So it's not looking like the path is very easier or plausible for the Canadians. But are they even remotely capable of doing it? Can Canaida do it this year?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Or no?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, well, you say you said the mountain they have to climb right there. It's pretty pretty enormous. Running into Carolina next is going to be one heck of a challenge period, But yeah, they do. They got their young goaltender there too, Dobish. Just like Vaal said, this rookie this year, he has been playing outstanding. You get a great goaltending and you get some red hot scoring cold off field is a sniper.
Speaker 1: They got some players to zuki.
Speaker 5: They do have plenty of plenty of talent on that team to pull it off. It's just you know, how well it's Carolina going to play underdogs?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Jason Zucker made it one nothing sabers last night. But the Canadians go on to win six to three, and again they lead that series three games to two. On the other side, of the ice. Vegas beat the Ducks five to one. So Vegas wins that series four to two. They now face Colorado in the Western Conference Finals. Good luck. Yeah, yep, Vegas is kind of red hot? Are they not since they made the coaching change? Are they not playing? Like?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they've been playing great, absolutely outstanding, But still they got to get through Colorado.
Speaker 1: Goaltending like they've never had Goltender before.
Speaker 5: What well, if we've noticed that Colorado's got offense and they're going to get scoring chance this period.
Speaker 3: We have noticed that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, come on, all we need is somebody to call and say the right to letters and we'll give them one hundred sixteen thousand dollars. I don't know why it's so hard. It's that simple. They just say the right letters and we give them the money.
Speaker 2: Release the initial jackpot Monster.
Speaker 1: It's been like, what is it now, three or four years? It's time too long? Time been too long? Somebody, anybody? I agree? That's next on the Power Drip Morning Show.
Speaker 7: Up next, it's the Initials Game featuring the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Jackpot Call one eight hundred three to two zero fifty three twenty six for your shot at the initials jackpot.
Speaker 1: Next I'm the Fan. The Fan along with big deck dot com want.
Speaker 4: To help you win today and today May twenty eighth and twenty ninth for two shows bursting with laughs, games and incredible prizes including trips.
Speaker 1: To Las Vegas.
Speaker 4: Book you're staying save twenty percent with promo code KFA n plus may have a huge announcement. Will not want to miss all the details at Cafe dot com. Keyward calendar also Monday, really cool announcement, uh, KFA dot com slash Watch.
Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 4: You're not even telling us that I haven't even told any of you guys even so you're gonna go. Hawk's gonna go craz I think everybody else will like it too. But really, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: This is the Williams saw Wallach. Remember he teased yesterday that when we have worm one on Monday, there's an announcement and Zach's not even telling us what it is.
Speaker 2: And thank you to Starkey by the way for helping us with our NASCAR updates. Big Racing this weekend in Dover, and of course we go to Charlotte next weekend. Thanks for our friends of Starky. But we have a big announcement and talking to Williams to Waltach on Monday, where's.
Speaker 1: Dover, Delaware?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: I'man All Star Aware, All Star Race, All Star Racing crazy All right, that's Monday, yes, But for now it's Initials time.
Speaker 7: His Initials Game six twenty eight on The Power Trip, presented by Builders and Remodel.
Speaker 2: That's right, Minnesota's premiere exterior home services company for over seventy three years. For windows sighting, roof of your doors, visit Builders and Remodels dot com.
Speaker 1: Let's go around the room and see who's playing and what we're playing for. For Initials Game six twenty eight on the Power Trip, Chris, let's start with you. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm sponsored as always by my great friends at radcoen radco dot com. When I win today, listen for a special offer from Radco.
Speaker 3: Like Miss Confidence Marnie Gellner, I am brought to you by my good friends at Great Clips, and if I win today, stay tuned for a sharp offer from Great Clips.
Speaker 1: Dominating in his performance last Friday, Mark Parrish's back. He's one to oh since his return, Mark, what happens today?
Speaker 5: I love the sounds of that I am playing for my great friends at Buy the Yard and if I win, listen for a one of a kind offer from Buy the Yard.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Thank you Buy the Yard. Thanks to Buy the Yard. Zach Halferson is playing for Sauce.
Speaker 4: Yes and our amazing friends at seventh Avenue of Pizza which is available now at Golf Zone in Chascot.
Speaker 1: And if I win today about seventh Avenue pizzas available there.
Speaker 4: Is available at Gulf Zone in Chasca. If I win, did I listen very special offer from Seventh Avenue.
Speaker 1: There you go. You can buy this game at home Initials Game dot Com versions four, five, and six, but more importantly, Initials Game Live right like one hundred plus bars in and around the Upper Midwest Tennessee, Colorado, Wisconsin, the whole bit right The Dakota's Rogers Qualifying starts today for the Tournament of Champions. One of you is gonna have a chance to win some money and also eventually a path to get into the Initials Invitational on this show this summer, but over the next month or so, you can go play Initials Game Live all over the Upper Midwest and possibly qualify to eventually be here. Wow, I'd like that all the oh you're going to be here. You're in the tournament. All the Initials Live information is Initials Game Live dot com. Go find a bar and go have some fun. But that is the Initials game Jackpop Monster. It's been teen three years. No one can win this freaking money, but somebody has to and maybe today's today.
Speaker 7: Now it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot.
Speaker 2: That's right, one hundred and sixteen thousand dollars. You look into my new car, save money in your current carlo and deal with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now offering auto loan rates as low as four point two nine percent APR applied today at Saint Paul fu dot org slash campe in federally insured by the NDCNE You A.
Speaker 1: Yeah, repeat take. But think about this. How many radio shows across the country give away one hundred and sixteen thousand dollars or have a chance to give away one hundred and sixteen thousand dollars. Not many now, So it's pretty cool that Saint Paul Federal Credit Union has helped us out with this. In the past, they've already given away two jackpots. It's gone off twice, but it's been years now since this one is hit. If the caller gets one letter in the right spot, they went two hundred and fifty bucks, which happened last week.
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go.
Speaker 1: That's so pretty cool. But if they save the bum Yeah, but if they tell me both letters in the right pl spot, they win the Progressive Jackpod. It's up to one hundred and sixteen thousand dollars. Good morning, what is your name? Hello? Hello, Jesse? Hi, Jesse? What's up man? Jesse? Where are you from?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: How's it going good?
Speaker 6: Plymouth?
Speaker 1: Oh? Jesse? Oh nice? How's your girl.
Speaker 6: Doing from Plymouth?
Speaker 2: He's a friend.
Speaker 1: I wonder if Jesse, I wonder I see what if Jesse walked over to my house, he watched me prep for initials. He knows the initials because he just peeked through my window. I love it. We're neighbors, Jesse. Maybe maybe you're like my next door neighbor. You talk to you, you're on to me. Yeah, well, hey, it's gonna be hard for me to prove that you were, you know, looking through my window with binoculars. So if you guess the right letters, I'm giving you one hundred and sixteen thousand dollars. Go for it, Jesse, l R. You're going L as in lazy River L and then R l R. Yeah, Lucy Lima Romeo. Okay, Any reason you're guessing l R?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 1: Hey, Hi Jesse, Hello, alright, what any reason you're guessing l.
Speaker 3: R radio radio?
Speaker 1: Because you might be super rich? So I'm here now, okay, got it?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Why do you guess l R? I'm here, I'm here. Hm, this phone connection is strange. Rad I'm here now, Okay, I'm here, and you hear me? Yeah? Yeah, and you guess l ARE. We were just wondering.
Speaker 7: Why I don't oh, mother initials from a family member?
Speaker 1: Family member?
Speaker 6: Hm?
Speaker 1: Hmma get a kid or a mother or a father or something. We'll get about thirty Oh man, Am I got here? No? No, no, I don't know.
Speaker 2: He's just dragging it out for some reason.
Speaker 1: I dragging it out because, Hi, Jesse, I don't know what's wrong with your phone? Jesse. I can absolutely hear you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can hear you.
Speaker 1: Don't hang out for whatever reason? Million gazillions for whatever reason. I'm back.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Did you hear that you just won two hundred and fifty dollars or can you not hear anything that's happening if you turn your radio off, that's the problem for sure. Do not turn your radio off and just talk through the phone. Jesse. Hang on, here we go. We're just gonna put Jesse on hold because he didn't get the second letter anymore. Jesse. I wanted to make it dramatic because you had one, right, but he can't hear anything that's happening, and he only has one right. He doesn't have to, right, Jesse, Jesse, Jesse, he died. He hung up on us. He did, Well, we have his num all right.
Speaker 2: Well, well that's okay.
Speaker 1: That was Jackpot. If that was the jackdaw that would have been a disaster.
Speaker 3: Well, he would have called back for the hundred and sixteen, and then we would have had to find a way to prove that it was him.
Speaker 1: We have caller ID, so we could have matched the number one, not that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his name is Jesse for Plymouth.
Speaker 1: It was only like two or three of those. Nothing about that phone work. Yeah, that was a disaster. He had one right though. Again, I'm just now I'm very thankful that wasn't both. Oh lord, that would have been a logistical but a logistical nightmare. If we have to figure out like and verify that it was the right person, how.
Speaker 2: Could we expect to have a good signal the plymouth it's.
Speaker 6: So far.
Speaker 1: He had the L rights. Okay, the R is wrong. The letter that would have won him one hundred and sixteen thousand dollars if we could have proven it was him. The second letter is F letter L and then the letter I think F words is what a lot of us were yelling the last minute and a half. Yes, we got there, though, Jesse, somehow, some way, we'll figure that out, and he won two hundred and fifty dollars thanks to Saint Paul Federal credit. I mean, all right, twelve items, yell out your name. You guys know this worksty ready.
Speaker 6: That was a wild ride.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 6: L F number one clue number one.
Speaker 1: Most commonly used outdoors. Clue number two is highly volatile. Clue number it is clear or colorless. Zach, yep, lighter fluid. Right. Oh wow, he's good, man. Zach's just really really good at this game. Man, He's so good. Zach has one with lighter fluid, and you're on the boarding. You take an early lead one nothing Zach Halverson. Here is number two of LF.
Speaker 6: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Some might be Global.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Large ones might involve hundreds of people.
Speaker 6: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Often keep an eye on the hour. Clue number four have representatives.
Speaker 6: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: A nineteen ninety three Tom Cruise movie featured Bendini, Lambert and Locke. Final clue clue number six. This is a business entity that advises their clients. Five four three two run mark five.
Speaker 3: Mar Marning Law Firm.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you were first. I got confused because you said dang. Yeah, yeah, it's it's that I thought you were going to ask. Answer sarcastically. Yeah, law firm is the right answer, for sure, law firm.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I said my name again.
Speaker 1: I don't know that confused me. I was ready to hit the buzzer. Yeah, law firm. I was a little concerned when you hit that.
Speaker 6: That's what helped you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is correct. You doubt it? Now, why did you doubt that? But it was.
Speaker 3: None of the other clues made any sense to me.
Speaker 1: Global Law Firm. Hundreds of people. They watched the hours today, often bill by the hour. Yeah, they are your representatives. Yeah, you couldn't think of the F word law firm and Mary is on. Oh okay, it was like you were calling from Plymouth. I was confused by your.
Speaker 3: Answer, honestly, honestly, when you said lock lock, like one of those yeh Bendini Lamberton lock. Okay. I for some reason was thinking of the swimmer.
Speaker 1: Ryan Lochte, sure and.
Speaker 3: So then and I was thinking of time, like keep an eye on the hour. So I'm like, okay, they're swimmers, they're in the pool. It's an Olympic team because.
Speaker 1: It's global, and that's where my mind was.
Speaker 3: So when it law firm jumped into my head. That's why if you wanted to know, you probably didn't move on.
Speaker 1: Next, speaking of the hour fifteen the noon today, it is one to one. Halverson and Gellner are tied at the top. Ears number three of l F. Clue number one is often attached to elite athletes.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Is often more likely in quiet or controlled environments. Clue number three involves precision.
Speaker 5: Mark YEP laser focus.
Speaker 1: That it is laser focus. Yeah, I had the word there. Marty has one, Zach has one, Parish has one. We are three three with nine to go. Here's number four of LF.
Speaker 6: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: This is a combination of a handful of things. Clue number two often forms somewhat of a pile.
Speaker 6: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: It's ideal that this is warmer hot.
Speaker 6: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: This might be sold on the street or out of a truck.
Speaker 6: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: These might appear at a super Bowl party or a sports bar.
Speaker 6: Final clue Clue number six.
Speaker 1: This is similar to animal style at in and Out, featuring melted cheese and maybe bab zach loaded fries, loaded fries, loaded fries. I guess like loaded fries.
Speaker 3: I don't too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's too much.
Speaker 2: I mean, what's wrong with just friess?
Speaker 1: Zach has two, Marnie has one, Parish has one. Hockeye at to score a back, eight to go, Plenty of time for everybody. Here's number five of l F.
Speaker 6: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Isn't an actual reference of measurement.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: This is famously said by a bartender. Clue number three an expression of melancholy. Clue number four is disappointed. Clue number five says a famous connection to horses. Mark yep long face that's right. Horse walks into a bar and the bartender says, why the long face?
Speaker 3: Sure does.
Speaker 2: Parish wait?
Speaker 1: Number two? Now you go okay? Now I go yep? Now's your okay?
Speaker 2: Good thank you.
Speaker 1: Parish has too, Zach has to, Marnie has one. Here is number six of LF clue number one. An individual is often responsible for this.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Unexpected, surprising or strange Clue number three. Something comes out of it.
Speaker 8: Mark yep, left field. That's right, that came out of left field. Look at Parish everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's locked in My goods him well.
Speaker 5: Laser focus, laser focused, take a couple of months for your sales guys.
Speaker 1: At halftime, Mark Parrish takes the lead with left field. He has three, Zach has two, Marnie has one. There are six items ago, plenty of time for everybody. Chris, you can get back in this with this one. Here's number seven of.
Speaker 6: L F clue number one.
Speaker 1: This is considered slow. Clue number two is destructive. It's all the adults. Clue number three eventually gets hard. Mark yep. Lava flow. That's right. That is lava flow, and Mark Parishes laser focused. It's lava flow. Wow, he just know is again just go to California. Look at how clear his head is. He's taking in your windows. Guy's thinking. He's thinking right man, Mark starting to pull away. He has point number four and there are five items to go. You're good, Mark, Thanks, you're good at this man.
Speaker 6: Thanks?
Speaker 1: All right. Here's number eight. Everybody's stole in this. Here's number eight of l F. Clue number one is temporary clue number two. It's part of a fifteen to thirty minute process. Clue number three increases definition. Clue number four increases volume. Clue number five this involves hyaluronic acid.
Speaker 6: Clue Clue number six.
Speaker 1: This is a cosmetic injection to yep, lip filler. That's right, that is lipid filler. Lip fillers?
Speaker 3: Is that where you're going?
Speaker 1: No, what were you gonna come? I'll tell you what cosmetic injection? Do you think? That was very curious? No, lip filler gets Marnie her second point. So we have four to go. Hawk, you need all four, but you're not mathematically.
Speaker 9: All Wise you got this Hawk, Thank you. Zach and Marney are two back with four to go. Parrish has four. Zach and Marney each have two. Here's number nine of LAF.
Speaker 6: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Nixon was here in nineteen fifty seven. Clue number two is named after someone noteworthy.
Speaker 6: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: It is possible to see a bear here. Clue number one has an atrium. Zach yep or three lambeau Field. Right, Oh wow, that is lambeau Field. Why didn't you The bear threw me up and then I connected ELK Chicago. You might see a bear there, lambeau Field, Zach Ary, Yes, yes, yes, wow, Wow, all right, we gotta tell you one. Wow, Chris, you're mathematically out, but keep going. Parish, you have four. Zach's just one back with three. Marnie, you are two back with three to go. So here is number ten.
Speaker 6: Of LF clue number one.
Speaker 1: This signifies a level of respect. Huk okay, ladies.
Speaker 7: First, Wow, Wow, whoa somebody?
Speaker 1: Holy cow? Dang light bulb one on, Holy cow, Ladies, l two more time. Sometimes once in a while, like a one clue home run is worth not winning. That was super impressive. Wow, ladies. First, All right, so that was good for you. Mark. That was hot. There are two to go, Marty, you need them both. Zach, you're one back, but Mark, if you get either eleven or twelve, you are the winner. Parish going for the win. Here's number eleven of LF.
Speaker 6: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Encourages or motivates promptness.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: You want to avoid these, Zach, yep late fee.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, wow, dude, wow man, handful of home runs today.
Speaker 1: God, Zach's good at this game. That was really good, dude. That is a late fee and that eliminates Marnie mathematically as well. So we're down to the final life ever we go, Zach, I would say, like, you're the heartbreak kid, but you've won constantly the last handful of times, even playing. But you're used to heartbreak. But maybe this is changing. Zach and Mark, you have four. Zach, you get this right, You're the winner. You walk it off. Parish, you get this right. You walk it off and win back to back games. If Marnie or Hawk gets it right, then we have a heads up tiebreaker between Zach and Parish. Here we go for the win, Zach and Mark number twelve.
Speaker 6: Of LF clue number one.
Speaker 1: Some people have one.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Might lead to reckless Nornie lead foot wow, the hell man. Everybody. Everybody's absolutely just hammering win slams. That was some a plus plan by Allow That was fantastic. Holy cow. All right, right here comes that force is a tiebreaker. We're down to just Zach and just Perish. Good luck as always, Good luck, guys. Remember this, there are only three clues in a tiebreaker. If you ring in and get it wrong, your opponent gets to hear the remaining clues and then after clue three will have five seconds to solve. There's no ringing in you guys. Ready, here we go. Tiebreaker, lf Perish and Zach for the win.
Speaker 6: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: This is life threatening. Clue number two this involves a loss of function. Zach for the win. Liver failure, Zach Liver Wow failure. That was a hell of a battle, and Zach Halverson Parish. He comes back and wins. Most guy Zack's had. That's why Zach got something like three out of four or four out of five, like the like the last five times he's played. It's something like that. He's on absolute fire. He's got good Liver failure and Zach Sin two one. I don't know if people like liver on pizza, But what happens now that you've won.
Speaker 4: I was sponsored today by our amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza, which and the best part about Seventh Avenue Pizza's available at golf Zone in Chaska. And since I won, you can tweet at Meat Sauce one and take Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday and one lucky winner will win one hundred dollars to put towards where stocking their freezer was Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 1: Just the fun, all four of you. I won't even read the clues that I actually wrote. If I just said that tie Breaker two was an athlete who was the answer? All right, so you guys were on that one. Wow, that's normally what tiebreaker too is. Anyways, is I got to have somebody win this thing. So let's just make sure it's a gimme.
Speaker 3: Leslie Frasier, Lafonda.
Speaker 1: Your mom goes to college. Man. Wow, that's that's good.
Speaker 2: Nice good, Zach.
Speaker 5: I had not after when you say clue to on the tire breaker and when I have nothing like and it's over, Yeah, I'm done.
Speaker 1: I didn't have anything eiler for that first one and a half. You didn't have laser focus.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not gonna light to you. The phone lines and Plymouth really threw me off. That's gonna be so frustrated, lost complete focus game.
Speaker 1: You were listening to the same feet. He was just behind the rest of you.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Idea, Hey, Corey, Yes, sir, a sleep expert. Oh no, that's good, it's good, Okay.
Speaker 2: Good is offering advice in the room temperature that will increase the chances of a good night's sleep.
Speaker 1: Go on.
Speaker 2: Specialist Brian Chen of the Cleveland Clinic says setting the temperature between sixty and sixty seven degrees is recommended.
Speaker 8: Yeah, amen, Like you mean sixty two, pol it off sixty two.
Speaker 5: But it feels so good to be under the covers of that time, exactly.
Speaker 1: It's so good. You can always add blankets when it's too hot, like it's eighty eight degrees out today. What do you You can't just sleep? What are you supposed to do? Sleep? Butt ass naked, just on the couch. No, that's a terrible nap environment. Sixty two degrees and fifteen blankets, let's call it, especially.
Speaker 2: If you got roommates. No, man, y, that's what it says. Sixty and because if you sweat and you get hot, you move around too much, keep stuff awake, you don't go into deep exactly.
Speaker 1: Then, Marni, your ideal sleeping temperature go uhh.
Speaker 3: Sixty eight probably Zach with blankets.
Speaker 1: Sixty nine Parish. Oh the colder the better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, freezing in the forties.
Speaker 5: I used to keep me at my window open during when I was playing Nailed It.
Speaker 1: Most most Vegas casinos will let you go to sixty five ish, And that's the first thing I do is put it all the way and put put the fan on high and put it at sixty five and turn into a cave.
Speaker 4: And there's supposedly ways of overriding that, Like you could go on YouTube and stuff and I'll show you.
Speaker 1: Somebody's gonna have to show me how to do that. That would be great if we can get it in that sixty tourist range.
Speaker 3: I bet some hotels you can also request a fan.
Speaker 2: I think you're great, Marty.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Martin usually like beautifully, maybe a little less closed next time. He's a big fan.
Speaker 1: Thank you. You have a lot of great suggestions today. Did you hear his recommendation for Diana.
Speaker 2: Earlier recommend Yes, I did, yes, I said, I hope she doesn't do that, is what I said. I think.
Speaker 1: But it's an option.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're just an idea guy.
Speaker 2: That's what I am.
Speaker 1: Just one option, you know what.
Speaker 2: Yes, and yes, and sure there's a path forward.
Speaker 1: That's a path, that is definitely a path. I don't think she's going to pick that path. But you've seen stranger things.
Speaker 2: I have only the first seasons it.
Speaker 1: Yes, just stick through it on that story.
Speaker 3: When I can't remember one of you said, if she tells her side of this story, is there like a controversy or something we don't know about? Are you just saying she hasn't?
Speaker 1: Right? Nobody, I mean, neither one of them is just flat out said you know that this that everything you guys think is exactly you know what I'm saying, Like it hasn't been quote confirmed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they haven't shown pictures yet, and I'm waiting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, is there any more to the we were just that you're just talking about the details.
Speaker 2: Not exactly, but just coming out and seeing whatever you know.
Speaker 1: Exactly, just admitting here's what happened and and here's where we're at. But I mean, I think that would be gigantic News if that happened. So we were just saying, does the NFL want the Diana Rassini Mike Frabel's story to be mostly in the rearview mirror week one when the Patriots are the first game of the year against the Seahawks, or secretly does the NFL say, hey, if the story is lingering and there's a lot of drama for week one since Mike Rabel will be on National TV.
Speaker 2: I thought it took a lot, a lot of guts for you to come up, Martin and say, no big deal.
Speaker 1: I did not say that. Uh to that point, do you want to finally admit that you are sexually attracted to Andy Reid? Mirror? I was talking, but anybody can raise their hands.
Speaker 3: I do believe both are still married, right, they stayed married, and so I would guess as long as they stay married to their current spouses, that story we'll go nowhere and neither we'll speak. If they would get divorced or even get together, then there's a story. But if they stay with their spouses, which also to me is shocking.
Speaker 1: If you are the spouse, that's tough.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a tough life to live. I did see a photo of Diana and her current husband kissing outside, which is forbilicity reasons, I'm guessing, but that is a show of we are together and that's what they're telling us, so we are receiving that, so good luck to them. It's not going to be an easy right, but this.
Speaker 1: Is We're in the middle of May, We're in month number five of the year. We have four months essentially before this game takes place again. I think my glory on ProFootball talk dot com just asks an interesting hypothetical like, if the NFL decide absolutely, what would they pick? Would they want it to go away or stay? And I think you could argue it either way.
Speaker 3: And what if it calms down and there is no story and somebody does something to screw it up a little bit interesting planned to see here and there?
Speaker 1: That's right, days are done? Okay, what if we find out that months with Ziggie Wilf before week one, that's why, and that's why he's gone, because Ziggy's like, the guy's gotta go.
Speaker 2: Martie take the Waydows too much said by your pool, have some surf sides and enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know I will.
Speaker 3: It's eighty five you know what that means.
Speaker 1: No bubbles, no troubles. That's right, Mark Parrish. She almost went back to back man.
Speaker 5: Almost was just a little too good for me today.
Speaker 1: You too. Fantastic bit on Monday night at Loose Line by the way for family fund. Go get some.
Speaker 5: It's okay to not be okay beer at any of your liquor stores that supports.
Speaker 1: Some mental help this month.
Speaker 2: And I want to say it, best performance for a long time today. Nice job.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Oh he wasn't here.
Speaker 1: Well hand, because he wasn't here, I'll give you his take tonight on the Wolf Spurs. It's gonna be fun. Playoff basketball is fun. I like sports and scenes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, happy weekend, everybody.
Speaker 1: Everybody have a good weekend. Monday, five thirty to nine, Powers of Money show on the fans. Hey, you ready have a wonderful day about love? You'll seene a minute from the one eight hundred Ask Gary Traffic Center. This report