Speaker 1: Anna went to lunch yesterday. Nothing makes me happier when I find out that everybody had lunch yesterday. No, nothing makes me happier than when I find out that we all got a chance after the show's over with to spend time with family.
Speaker 2: I love family.
Speaker 1: I think it's it's unbelievable, but you got to go out with the two men that are in your life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two of my favorite guys, my Pops and my dad.
Speaker 1: Neither of them are rappers or football players.
Speaker 2: Isn't that nice? Correct? Thank you for throwing that in there.
Speaker 3: And then actually one of them was a priest. My dad's best friend also came along with us, who is a Catholic priest.
Speaker 2: What a group? What was he? What was the occasion of how this?
Speaker 3: Honestly, my dad reached out to me and just asked if I wanted to get lunch, which was super nice of him because he knows how busy I can get, and he offered to meet me in Royal Oak, which is much closer than White Lake. Yeah, and it was a big deal that Pops came too, because Pops loves watching he calls it his program Days of our Lives. He's literally been watching it for forty years and he had to miss it yesterday. So shout out to Pops for coming.
Speaker 2: Does wait, does Pops not have a DVR?
Speaker 3: We do, he doesn't know how to use it, so he tunes in every day.
Speaker 1: Do you know what the funny part of Pops watching The Days of Our Lives is? If you called Chelsea up and said, what is the one soap opera that Tom used to watch all the time?
Speaker 2: I was a huge Days fan? Oh about it?
Speaker 1: Then they call it Days Days?
Speaker 4: So on the Days of Our Lives I've tune in now and still followed the storyline.
Speaker 2: Yes, Arlena was my first. Let you say, you go forty.
Speaker 3: Years he's been watching it.
Speaker 2: But that's not the story. Okay.
Speaker 3: So we are having lunch in Royal Oak and my dad and Pops were late, which is very unlike them. Just have to throw that in there. So Chris and I had been sitting at the table for a while and as they walk in, literally right away, I notice my dad is looking nice, but something's a little off his The neckline of his shirt is looking odd to me. And then he sits down and I look at him. Literally within two seconds, I'm like your shirt's on backwards.
Speaker 2: He's like, is it?
Speaker 3: He goes like this, sure enough, Tag's right there, Sure is definitely on backwards, sitting at this table, and he's like, well, what do I do? Go to the bathroom and change it or leave it on? So he left it on the whole the whole time backwards. I don't know how he didn't notice it. I don't know how Pops didn't notice it because they drove together. No one noticed it all day. But he had his shirt on backwards the entire day. And I picked it up in like two seconds. That's a dad move, though, isn't it. It's like a dad move putting not in the shirt backwards or something like that.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm just going through the whole day.
Speaker 3: I've done this before with slippers, like I think i've when I used to work at Rocket, I would show up at work and I'd be like, oh my gosh, I sold my slippers on. But things like this just happened.
Speaker 1: I want to know who has put something on wrong, like the whole thing of I don't know how it works type thing. I bet you there's many people that I've done this before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I always have my underwear on inside out. Do you really yeah, because I try to get ready, like I do have a light closet. No, it's just like something. It's like words that that are printed on all my underwords are the same. I just have black underwear, and there's yeah, there's word For the most part, there's words that are printed on the inside. But after you wash them a bunch, like, they're usually not there. And so half the time I get home from the show and that's when I, like you realize, I'm like, oh, I've.
Speaker 2: Been wearing.
Speaker 1: A four fur Mojo live or you can text call me if you got something that relates to this. Uh and uh, you know, wearing your shirt backwards.
Speaker 5: Or out of if a show through some draws on backwards, the showt that have some T shirts on backwards. Josiah for some reason enjoys wearing his draws back or backwards. I don't know what it is. You think it's like funny or something. Yeah, well he used to maybe like a couple of years ago. I don't know if he's still in, but he's like he's the love doing it.
Speaker 1: The worst is if you do put your underwear on backwards, you can't find the p hole, like when you have to go right and then you're trying to figure out how how that works. The funny thing is somebody just text in three and three said that they wore their shoes on the wrong feet.
Speaker 2: How do you do that and not realize that would be uncomfortable? What shoes they have to be? Like clogs or something like that they have.
Speaker 1: That's got to be just a wild thing to do. So you were out with the priest, do you do you ask a million questions at all? Like, because I would ask, I would ask, like, you know.
Speaker 3: We used to, but we don't really talk about it anymore because that's like his job. Like I don't like talking about the radio all day. He doesn't want to talk about religion all day.
Speaker 1: Do you You don't sit there and think, hey, Pops and Dad aren't here right now, let's do a little confession sometimes.
Speaker 3: So I think there's been a couple of times that he's gone out on the boat with my dad and they do confession out there.
Speaker 2: Do they realize that would be a cool thing?
Speaker 1: The priest that we had in the studio with us a couple of weeks ago, I was friends with Lydia's friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was cool, that guy was.
Speaker 3: I told him about the spray bottle and he was like, is he old? I was like, I think he was.
Speaker 1: He sprayed holy water through a little spray bottle. What's going on, Brittany? How you doing good?
Speaker 2: How are you guys good? What's happening good?
Speaker 3: So my son is three, and now he really just wants to dress himself. So there's been so many times where we'll get to daycare and I realized the answer is completely on backwards. And then the daycare associates are like, who dressed his dad?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Aaron? How you doing.
Speaker 6: Pretty good? In you first time? Long time?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the show, buddy? What's going on?
Speaker 6: So one time I was like eight and I was big and basketball went out in the neighborhood playing basketball in a pair of boxers thinking they were regular shorts.
Speaker 2: Oh god, and the hole was in the front.
Speaker 7: I don't underwear underneath them?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good, you're good?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did anybody say anything underneath them?
Speaker 6: But like we were about two games in and like both of us were about the same age, and then like their older brother came out like dude, why are you in your draw?
Speaker 2: Drawn? You have some long ass draws. Maggie draws ifything nobody could tell to do.
Speaker 7: This was back in the early nineties.
Speaker 6: They were still wearing short.
Speaker 2: Short Yeah, I remember that. Dennis Rodman showing off is junk. What's going on for Isaiah Janine? What's going on?
Speaker 7: I went out for.
Speaker 8: Work friends for lunch and they're like, deep of the horn, hurry up to get out, get out. And I get out and get in the car and we get to the restaurant and I step out and I looked on and I got my slippers on, and I'm like, oh my god, you guys, I got my slippers on.
Speaker 2: We got asked for a booth because I don't.
Speaker 8: Want nobody noticing I got my slippers on.
Speaker 3: That's so we walked to the restaurant and got a booze.
Speaker 2: No, oh my god, how you do that?
Speaker 1: My favorite was I remember my mom years ago, you know, when I was a little kid. We went out and I remember my mom still had her curlers in her hair. Do you remember curlers at all? Her hot relant and she had him in her hair and we're driving. I'm going God, Mom didn't take those things out of her hair, and she's like, oh my god, that's that's called being a mom.
Speaker 2: You just don't a thing. What's up, Melissa?
Speaker 6: Hey, how are you guys doing? Lucky guys to love you too. So my AX is forty years old and we co parent very very closely.
Speaker 4: I see him every day.
Speaker 2: I have to tell him at least at least once.
Speaker 6: A week that his shirt is not backwards or his fly is down.
Speaker 2: A grown man? What does what does he do that he so disheveled?
Speaker 4: Honestly, I have no idea.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he works in the tree sails.
Speaker 4: He's grown, asked me.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, I don't know if I can say.
Speaker 1: That, but be honest with us. How much weed does he smoke? Does he smoke a lot? We've had a couple of we've had a couple of night guys, just like your husband.
Speaker 2: Thanks for the appreciate. What's up, Rich, What's going on? More?
Speaker 5: Joe?
Speaker 7: So, So, when I was in the military, right, I was the private and I used to always put my name tags on backwards right, so I would put my US Army on.
Speaker 2: On the wrong side.
Speaker 7: And so on Monday I did it and I walked outside with it. And I've seen a commander and he's like, yo, you're you're messed up, you know, he said. He starts correcting me on the spot and I'm just like, I'm a private so I'm like terrified. Right, It was like I was.
Speaker 2: So I was so scared.
Speaker 7: Like he had me like he was just yelling at me.
Speaker 2: I was pushed city make you. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he had me doing like at least at least five you know, on the spot. Yeah, on the spot because I.
Speaker 2: Was picture in private. Rich, get over Harry.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he was definite.
Speaker 2: Man, hey, take care of yourself. Rich. Appreciate you, buddy.