Speaker 1: Chelsea's number one thing that she asked me after we were out Saturday night when we got into the car driving home, was so, what's the deal between Kevin and Anna rob And I said to her, I go, can I be honest with you? I was so either focused on the fact that I was nerding out to see all the TV people there, or our friend Jackie Page from w w J incredible.
Speaker 2: Or.
Speaker 3: God, if there's any sort of man crush out.
Speaker 2: So I was, by the way, move on Tom Brady.
Speaker 1: By the way, what a great name that is for a TV news anchor, ty Steele. That's like, he was so, uh yeah, beautiful man.
Speaker 2: But Chelsea goes, yeah. They they seemed they were. They were dressed similarly.
Speaker 1: They came in together, they left together, They hung out on Friday together. They looked very cozy at the the Tigers game. So I asked, question, do we have a story to talk about?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I mean, honestly, so, I knew I was gonna wear my white jacket, but when I did came first, I came in with Tony. It just linked up at the time, and Anna was the first person that I've seen in the lobby. Soon as I saw her, white fit. So I was like, oh, we matching, we look good being no romance or nothing like that.
Speaker 2: We just hang out. Okay you don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, agreed with what Kevin said. Kevin and I made a video, a Tasty's Burger video like a couple maybe a month ago, and we got a ton of comments and dms from people saying, you guys need to make more videos together. I also got a lot of followers from an engagement. So the Tigers asked me to come make a video at the Priority Club. They offered me two tickets. I was like, this is a perfect opportunity for me and Kevin to make another video, and that's exactly what we did. But now I'm hearing that everyone thinks that we bake cookies.
Speaker 6: Even Bianca Lydia said.
Speaker 7: Trust me, I was a part of that conversation, like.
Speaker 2: So, what was it dan from somebody?
Speaker 8: It wasn't.
Speaker 7: First off, I actually didn't know that.
Speaker 3: That's the reason you went to the Tigers game together was that there was like a work element peace to it.
Speaker 7: I think it was just like the I don't know, like the vibe.
Speaker 3: That you guys were giving off Saturday night, but also in your videos from Friday in your content from Friday, I was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh wait, Kevin. Though, to be fair for Anna, here Kevin flirts with every woman.
Speaker 2: Like you can't.
Speaker 6: Rida.
Speaker 1: Kevin is very Kevin when I see And this is no offense to you, and not that I'm saying, oh, you know, Kevin would flair with everybody, but Kevin is very like even when we saw Jackie Page in the hallway, You're like, you are beautiful, you are like.
Speaker 6: What you do or from what I've heard from Chelsea, is that.
Speaker 1: This whole thing, I don't know, this is topic about you got Jackie Page to actually can I ask the listeners this is a question I would like to ask the listeners. Show mance be something that you would want or would that ruin the vibe of the show? And if so, is there a better show man's that could happen here? Like what about Lydia and Kevin. We've talked about before in the past. Lydia look good on Saturday. So is there truth to this rumor? I heard a rumor on the streets, Annah.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, street what streets?
Speaker 1: I heard a rumor on the streets that you might have gone back to Kev's house with him on Saturday.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh. I was driving Kevin, so I was sober on Saturday. And Kevin and I both live downtown, So when we were leaving, I was like, do you need a ride home? I took him home and Bianca's texted me you should go inside. I'm like, Bianca, do you know that his mother's in there? A Josiah and him? Do you want us all to have.
Speaker 6: A slimmer party together?
Speaker 1: Hold on second date? Update here right now, it's mojo in the morning. Will we get a second date between the two of you.
Speaker 2: Guys, Anna, I think it's time. Come on. Listen, listen and listen.
Speaker 4: All the rumors are true and and I've been dating for I don't know how long, and we're having a great time.
Speaker 5: It's almost fun to like make people believe it though, Like it's funny to me.
Speaker 7: I don't want there ever to be a showmance?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Why do I think it would ruin the show?
Speaker 2: I like when people hate each other.
Speaker 3: No, I definitely don't want that. I'd rather have a showmance than that.
Speaker 5: Bianca and Lydia also pressed us when we were out together, and we're like, would you guys ever be a thing. And my answer is I think Kevin's an amazing person. I would love to find someone like Kevin. But I know how I am, and if I was to hook up with him, have a relationship with him, and then it went bad, I would not be able to come in here every day and look at this man.
Speaker 6: So for me, I will set a boundary. Worry about can't it happen?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I worry.
Speaker 6: Well, don't worry because I have I'm not letting her happen.
Speaker 1: I worry that if you guys did get together, that Calv's a little uh, you know easy. You know, Hey, there was a fun night you I think would fall in love.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm a lover girl. That's why we won't have a fun night.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, Mojo, I wanted to say this, and I can't believe I'm gonna say this.
Speaker 9: Cav, Cav, you dressed up so amazingly gorgeous, that white jacket. It stole my heart.
Speaker 10: I was.
Speaker 11: Years old.
Speaker 8: Personal numbers, We see you at one of these events. You've got on the most tailored beautiful.
Speaker 2: He's a good looking man. Thank you, Mojo.
Speaker 11: You need to go to Taylor because.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: Quick question for you, there are there's a possible showman's here. Do you think that Anna and keV look good together?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 6: Anna, Oh my.
Speaker 11: God, Anna.
Speaker 8: I think the most beautiful time I saw you was at the Christmas Ball when you hit out the.
Speaker 2: The leather got garment.
Speaker 1: I feel like we've got we've got the red carpet people here with us right now.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Toya Hi?
Speaker 11: Hey, Okay, okay, Look, I'm gonna say like three things Mojo, but I'm gonna say I'm real quick. First of all, Mojo, you need to come all the way down. No workman's, no bro mance, no, no mojo mans, no, none of that. Number one. Number two, Kevin, I echoed the last color.
Speaker 3: You was looking good in that plus and you was looking good at the Patients game.
Speaker 11: So I don't even want that because I need to slide up in that DM. I'm just saying that the time. You know what I'm saying. Number number three, I love that y'all each have like y'all separate like relationships or marriages and things that y'all bring to the show. So I like that, like diversity of it. So don't mix it up. Keep it like it isn't as always. Y'all know.
Speaker 2: I love y'all, appreciate it doesn't matter, Samantha, what's up?
Speaker 11: Oh my gosh, I love y'all so much, but please don't do that.
Speaker 9: That's you?
Speaker 1: Is it like brothers and sisters, like step brothers and sisters.
Speaker 2: No, it's not a hum about you about It's really just like your favorite friends.
Speaker 11: I know they were like, I didn't get that. When I watched the video.
Speaker 6: I was like, Oh, it's just people kicking it.
Speaker 11: They go like, can we not have female male relationship?
Speaker 1: God no, no, we can't not not not with with everything that was put out on Saturday night, I guess I didn't notice it at all.
Speaker 4: So I just want you to know that I think I think we're really probably set it off was the Alfit choice and then being together two days in a row and shout out to the Tiger, shout to Waia. We had an incredible time there and we have good vibes. No, and that's that's what it is.
Speaker 5: You know. What also set it off was the fact that they showed up together, they left early together, and.
Speaker 4: Then they everybody, Yeah, everybody should have left because at the table we said.
Speaker 2: We were all going to, but did Anna drive you to and from the do not to? I showed him up.
Speaker 6: He lifted there.
Speaker 2: I walked in with Tony.
Speaker 6: We left because Mum said we were going somewhere.
Speaker 2: You guys got a story planned out.
Speaker 1: Hold on Dwight either Dwight, Yeah, Dwight has the showmance that I think would be great.
Speaker 2: What is the showman's.
Speaker 12: I think y'all was trying to say krev up with Lydio, but I honestly feel like Zak is a better snatch lady.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna say I do, because Zach kind of got like a no, not that kill don't, but that kind of got like a really d kind of family.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Zach is very close to Lydia's mom. She's like a second mom to him.
Speaker 11: Already.
Speaker 10: Know everybody was perfect.
Speaker 2: There you go, Kavs.
Speaker 10: I thought ks uh up with Anna when the show started.
Speaker 2: That happened, man, well.
Speaker 10: The night at my house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did.
Speaker 10: He just some weird riffing for a couple of weeks out of her.
Speaker 2: There was a little it was a little weird is just getting started and just sent.
Speaker 7: To our group chat. They did like a whole photo shoot and oh my.
Speaker 6: God, he got a whole Christmas card.
Speaker 2: About about the poster.
Speaker 6: Joe, look at.
Speaker 2: It right now, go to the Instagram account. I just posted it.
Speaker 5: When he's like, let's mess with Bianca a little bit more, because Bianca is like, you guys are going home together.
Speaker 2: Knew it, and I would tell you something right now.
Speaker 5: If if this show is not a thing, y'all would be probably having babies at this point.
Speaker 4: I've known and before the show even started, So if it was gonna be a thing, it would a draft. And he was in the parking lot. Dog Anna drive a white and black Bronco. I'm like, damn, we mentioned the car and we white and black, so I've seen a car coming down. I'm like, hold on, bro, can you stop real quick, take our picture. Dude jumped out the car, took our picture, and.
Speaker 2: There we go. But let me see it.
Speaker 5: When we were out, I even said to Kevin, I was like, I don't think I'm I was like, out of all these people in the room, who's your type. He pointed out a woman who was literally the exact opposite of me. I said, okay, that confirms I don't think I'm.
Speaker 4: Miss Anna said she wasn't my typecase she don't got no ass And I said, I.
Speaker 6: Said, I don't know nothing, by would and you could build one.
Speaker 4: I said, if I'm being superficial, that there are certain things that I like, but I really care more about who the person is more than anything.
Speaker 2: So regardless of what you have or which you don't have, it wouldn't be.
Speaker 6: It was a good answer.
Speaker 5: He did say I was drilling them, and he did say Anna was a very good person, and you would be with someone like Anna.
Speaker 2: Trying to set us up so bad.
Speaker 4: You didn't pick me up from my house when we drove to Toledo and came back.
Speaker 2: You and I ain't do nothing. So why it's so hard to believe that me and Anna didn't do anything. There's no suspicions, and you and I were not coming later leaving early.
Speaker 7: Can you do a photo shoot?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: We did not, all right?
Speaker 7: Did you mad? Did you either?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 6: Suspicions here?
Speaker 2: Think that's right.
Speaker 1: And the legend Diana Ross and Grand Ray suggest you guys should do Let's do a karaoke night and you guys sing this song together.
Speaker 2: I think we could make more music than we could say, and.
Speaker 1: We'll be back with more mojo in the morning and the best soap opera ever.
Speaker 4: I should have put a poll on it.
Speaker 8: You may tell me.
Speaker 2: Say sound the line my eenless love