Speaker 1: We don't fack jack. We vibe jack, all right now, the vibe to.
Speaker 2: Smell like burn cubes and bad decisions.
Speaker 3: I did hot the toilet, the toilet, the toilet.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is Rover's morning glory.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Shusy is coming up in just a moment, the news. What do you have on the way you do?
Speaker 5: I know you love stories where we talk about how busy parents are.
Speaker 6: Yes, kicking it off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the average parent loses how much time of year.
Speaker 7: Driving their kids around. I'll tell you that story.
Speaker 5: And just how big this Spider Man movie.
Speaker 7: Is, the pre sales, and what happened last night? Because it's out today.
Speaker 5: This is gonna be a monster a hit, all right.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that in just a moment. Glory, he says, speaking of B two. I laughed so hard when Rover did his marathon and she met up with him, and he told her to find a hospital as he'll be needing it. And she said, in the sweetest way, something along the lines of, will you be walking to it? I don't recall that, but I could. I'm sure my answer was, what are you crazy? Absolutely not.
Speaker 7: I didn't see any of that.
Speaker 6: He didn't see any of the marathon.
Speaker 7: Is it still posted up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think on YouTube or something.
Speaker 6: I think he can still watch it.
Speaker 1: Somebody just sent me an email and they claim where is it? Let me see if I can find it. They claimed that my Doppeldinger, as Jeffrey would say, maybe I don't know if it's hazard or not.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this guy's wick. Let me see if I can find the email. Oh. Here it is.
Speaker 1: Rovers Dopple Danger in his marathon walking video. If you go to nine minutes and six seconds, he walks past a bus stop and there's a guy coming towards him in a pink shirt and gray pants. He looks exactly like Rover. I've got the video. Actually, a screenshot doesn't look as good as it does on video. Let me see the screenshot. A all right, and then let's see that you have the video over there, Charlie. Okay, let me see here.
Speaker 6: Oh we're going slow?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, well that sorry, I got caught. That was actually me and the guy that I had hired to walk the marathon. I was just checking out at him and pretending like, I, you know, uh, do I have any Charlie Dopple Dangers. I always have Charlie doppel dangers stand there is there Charlie won Do you have any Charlie wants? I do have a Charlie license plate?
Speaker 7: What's from yesterday?
Speaker 1: Since? Yeah? I have one promiser? You want to license plate?
Speaker 6: What do you want Charlie's.
Speaker 1: Very few people know that Chocolate Charlie is not actually his real name. How did you get chocolate Charlie because you look like the kid from Willie Walco?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I didn't really, honestly, I like whatever.
Speaker 1: When when Charlie started, I go, what what are you even talking about?
Speaker 8: And then he pulled up a picture. I didn't say this you Beaulie? Yes, Peter astrom as a kid? He did, will you want on a chocolate factory?
Speaker 6: I didn't even know what that kid looked like, and.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to come and call chocolate Charlie. Well they put up a screen and I go, oh my god, they really do look a lot of like, uh, do you have any doppeldangers of Charlie back there?
Speaker 6: Snitz?
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, let's see what do I have?
Speaker 6: What is this?
Speaker 1: It's a guy wearing one of those like weird scarfs. I don't know, it's just like some sort of Palestinian thing. Or I don't know what that is.
Speaker 8: It could be like a sidebag, because that's Peter Ostroman his scene from Willie Walking too Chocolate fabrication that is, Now that not that one Peter from I'm saying there was a Charlie had a picture of another picture of him.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not going out to everybody else.
Speaker 8: No, okay, well whatever, you guys are confusing me anyways, and you guys are prosit to Ada.
Speaker 1: There is a somebody who believes he must know Chocolate Charlie's real name, and he spotted Charlie out in the wild. Uh, not with his Epstein plate, but with another plate. Let me see that one. This one is, well, what does that say, Jeffrey, I'm trying. No, I'm not a hard time translating it.
Speaker 6: Just try it.
Speaker 7: Talk about.
Speaker 6: I think it's gay?
Speaker 1: Gay to me? Nine nine, gay to me?
Speaker 6: Ninety nine?
Speaker 1: Do you translate every license plate? So, okay, you got me, you got it, ninety nine gay to me? Oh, gay to me?
Speaker 8: Why what does that have to do with anything. Let's just say that my wife knows Dougie, Rover Charlie by their real names. Who she's only don't talk so Sue and we'll.
Speaker 1: Let it be.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 8: Anytime I talk about you guys, my wife actually I'll use like I'll use like you know, say, okay, Rover talked about this, and my wife goes, she spits out.
Speaker 1: To me, your your real name, but I won't say, but you may have said it several times, but.
Speaker 6: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Mom didn't name a Brover, so how does that? So how does she say that? So you say, you go, Rover worked that Shane. I was like, okay, like that like to have. And then if if if you say something about chocolate, Charlie does she go to me Mike, yeah, I like to have.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 8: And then she goes tell refers to do you by her real name? Mm hmmm, don't ask why, but that she thinks. She just thinks it's lame that you guys hide behind you know what, you know, different names and said your real name, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: So so what does she think about Toma Sharon, Casablanca, Laroque.
Speaker 6: What does she think about that?
Speaker 1: Oh? Because when we named him, we never gave him a middle name.
Speaker 8: So that's something he invented something, that's something because not really.
Speaker 1: That's him, you know, it's to my staring for the record. H Okay, all right, Dugi, are you ready for the sure? Here we go.
Speaker 5: Ros Morning Glory, a fifteen year old boy from Anderson, Indiana, has been sentenced to one hundred years in prison for his role in a gang related shooting that killed a woman outside a nightclub last year. Joe Mays Larry was one of four members of a gang called Mickey Cobra Nation who were charged in the killing of twenty six year old Dayla Swain, who was shot in February of twenty twenty five. This is outside of a club near Indianapolis. Presky say that Spain was not the intended target, but was killed during a boxed attempt to silence a witness connected to an earlier killing. Larry and a co defendant, nineteen year old Roshawn Samuels, were convicted together by a jury back in June. The judge sentenced Larry to fifty years for murder and another fifty years for being part of a criminal gang, for a total of one hundred years. Samuels received one hundred and twenty five years total. A third man involved was sentenced separately earlier this month to ninety years, and a fourth defendant is still awaiting trial. Imagine being that fourth person, knowing that all these guys are getting all this time.
Speaker 6: Your screwed, so.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 5: According to US News and World Report, they apparently every year put out a ranking of the best states in America. They're ranked by their scores in a bunch of categories like.
Speaker 7: Education, economy, crime, healthcare.
Speaker 5: All that kind of crap. So the best states in America. This is where we should be living. Top five, fifth place Nebraska. Have you ever been there?
Speaker 6: No, nobody has.
Speaker 1: I used to live there.
Speaker 6: I used to live everywhere Carnia, Nebraska.
Speaker 7: Really was it beautiful right now?
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah? He's a salesperson. Okay, Yeah, I'm not moving to Nebraska. No one fence to Nebraska. But there's nothing going on in Nebraska.
Speaker 5: I think there probably is. Yeah, you don't know about You've never been there. You don't know sure. Fourth place North Dakota, Okay, third place Minnesota, second place South Dakota, and the number one, the top five state for twenty twenty six. This is the best state in America. Utah.
Speaker 1: I haven't been to, not really. I'm not a big fan of Utah. Frankly, it's a little bit. It's a strange place. It's a little odd go on.
Speaker 7: These are the top five worst states.
Speaker 5: Fifth place Michigan, fourth, New Mexico third, Mississippi, second place, Alaska.
Speaker 7: First place was where you hate it living there? Yeah, it was awful, dreadful, hated it, hated it. Yeah, that's the worst state in America.
Speaker 5: There's a brewing company out of Wisconsin, Monoqua, Wisconsin, and the Monoqua Brewing Company is the name of it. The owner, who also runs a progressive super pack, described this story as laughable because he's in a little bit of trouble.
Speaker 7: He has a small town brewery.
Speaker 5: And they plan to celebrate President Donald Trump's death by giving out beer to say that free beer the day that Trump dies. So now that they're losing their alcohol permit, as they should, you don't promote or celebrate the president's death.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not why they're losing their alcohol permit. But no, it's not.
Speaker 5: But the licensed revocation comes after a raid in the brewery during which state officials confiscated beer based on allegations that it was moved across state lines with nessus without.
Speaker 1: The proper permit. That but I guess this guy's trying to claim it's all it's because of the like political act.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I hate that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: It's just bad.
Speaker 5: A new survey of parents found that simply driving their kids to and from school activities takes up a whole lot of time, and I think this number.
Speaker 1: Is a little low.
Speaker 5: They say that it takes up on average, thirty eight minutes every day, so over a full school year, that adds up to almost seven thousand minutes, which is nearly fifteen eight hour work days, all spent behind the wheel, just going back and forth and back and forth. Seventy seven percent of parents say the back to school season makes it so much more difficult and so much more hectic. I will say that I'm really glad Gianna is driving, because she's already My god, the things that she's doing to go back and forth and back and forth.
Speaker 7: I don't know how I'd be able to do it all.
Speaker 5: So that is very helpful, But a lot of parents are already nervous about upcoming school activities and everything getting going pretty soon.
Speaker 7: Entertainment news for you.
Speaker 5: Do you remember the show Clueless with Alicia Silverstone?
Speaker 1: Remember how movie movie same thing?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: The movie how hot she was used to have a crush.
Speaker 7: On Alicia Silverstone?
Speaker 1: Anyone you never saw the movie close?
Speaker 7: Oh you didn't. Well, she was in.
Speaker 5: The music video Aerostone Aerosmith video, the Little Schoolgirl Outfit.
Speaker 6: I like the other girl better the dark Tyler Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's his daughter, Steven Tyler's daughter.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: Alicia Silverstone will officially return as the as the main character for Clueless, the sequel series at Paramount Plus.
Speaker 7: It'll take place.
Speaker 5: Thirty years after the movie hit. So the character shares her name, is now a successful business owner and a mom, and she thinks she has it all figured out until her daughter enters high school. And finally, how big is this Spider Man movie going to be? Well, it pulled in fifty million dollars in yesterday's previews, made over fifty million dollars in the preview yesterday. It's opening everywhere. Now it's open. But they say this is going to be huge. Rotten Tomato score they say that ninety eight percent. Critics give it two thumbs up with a score of ninety percent. All right, that's fantastic. So I want to see this in the theater. Is there anyone who plans to see this.
Speaker 6: I'm just not into superhero movies.
Speaker 1: So I've said one hundred times, it's the same plot every single time.
Speaker 6: Let me get this.
Speaker 1: Who's who's the evil? There's what's what's the evil guy?
Speaker 6: This time?
Speaker 7: I'm right?
Speaker 6: Anybody know?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: People?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 9: I wonder who is it in this series? If they had doctor Octopus?
Speaker 5: All right, that's the shizzy what that's a big guy.
Speaker 1: That's a guy okay, selling up jet a home from a page, a meeting or something.
Speaker 6: Doctor Ocipus.
Speaker 1: He's feeling around, he's whipping it out. He's trying to grab the girl's boobs.
Speaker 10: What's that.
Speaker 1: Game?
Speaker 7: You're not eighty years old.
Speaker 1: In your mind?
Speaker 2: R G plus up now at roverradio dot com.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Jeffrey, are you excited about this breaking news that I saw? Where is it?
Speaker 6: Donna Mills? You know who that is?
Speaker 1: Jeffrey?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: What Donna Mills from Notts Landing.
Speaker 8: I never I've heard of the TV show Nots Landing, but I never really watched an episode.
Speaker 1: Well, I thought he would be really I thought he would be worked up over this, but I guess not. She was on an old show Knots Landing that was on CBS a long time ago. There she is back in She's I don't know in the eighties. I guess I don't know what you that was.
Speaker 8: She was a smoke show though, And just by looking at the picture.
Speaker 1: Well she's eighty five years old now, Jeffrey, and guess what she's done? What she has started an only fans account.
Speaker 8: It's quite an advanced age to be doing only fans?
Speaker 11: Got it?
Speaker 1: You still got it? Now?
Speaker 6: Would you be?
Speaker 1: Is this something you would be into because you love old ladies? Well, i'll get it. I'll get to the whole OnlyFans thing. So you've never purchased anything on OnlyFans?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: How much is here?
Speaker 6: Does anyone have OnlyFans?
Speaker 1: Is it an app or just a website? Maybe both? Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know it's a website for sure, a page.
Speaker 1: Can can somebody go there and find out how much it is to? How much is it to get her only fans? And what is she going to be posting on here?
Speaker 6: Is she going to.
Speaker 1: Is it going to be for shots or what be?
Speaker 6: That's what it's for, right, nobody's I hate.
Speaker 1: It when celebrities go I'm going to start an OnlyFans account and then it's just them in like a bikini or something like.
Speaker 6: That's what Instagram is for.
Speaker 11: That her account will focus on sharing personal moments rather than changing who.
Speaker 1: She is as a performer. Oh okay, how much is it Snetz? I have no idea. That's in the article.
Speaker 6: I never watched.
Speaker 1: I forget that.
Speaker 8: This is also one of Alec Baldwin's very one of his very early acting roles, because he's in this show too.
Speaker 7: Alec Baldwin.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I saw, because I'm Surelily's playing the credits right now and I look at everyone that's it in.
Speaker 1: Alec Baldwin was in not Land right in the beginning the game, So I mean not Slanding looks like I had a very large cast. Oh yeah, there is, huh.
Speaker 6: I never watched this show.
Speaker 1: I don't know what is it about. I don't know.
Speaker 8: I think nuts Landing like Dynasty in Dallas for primetime soap operas.
Speaker 6: Well, it must have been. There's in the article that I'm reading.
Speaker 1: There's a picture of her with you know, like on a TV show with Larry Hagman, who was the guy from Dallas. So was this like a spin off of Dallas or did they have some sort of cross promotion or something of somebody.
Speaker 6: Oh, there it is.
Speaker 7: It's a free to subscribe to her page.
Speaker 3: Yes, and then it says here you'll find many moments that didn't make it on screen, exclusive photos and videos, behind the scenes, memories, everyday moments and conversations with her. So I'm guessing you have to join for free, but then she'll have content you could probably pay for.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, she's eighty five years old and she's now on only fans.
Speaker 3: I guess posts already in fifteen media it says.
Speaker 6: Guess she's any of them beaver shots?
Speaker 3: I can't see them because I didn't subscribe old gray Beavers.
Speaker 1: Hey, good for her, I guess right. I there's something that you've talked talked about how much time parents spend taking their kids around.
Speaker 6: What'd you say, thirty eight minutes a day or something? Whatever?
Speaker 1: It is all adds up, of course parents. Are they paying attention to their kids? Are they actually taking care of their kids? There's something that I want to show you. Yesterday we had a story about a woman who is an influencer on Instagram or YouTube or something. She's a mommy vlogger and last year her kid died. One of her children, three years old, died in the backyard pool. Just last week, they're riding around on a boat over in Spain with their two or three or four year old with no life jacket on on the boat.
Speaker 6: Is there a cruising around the lake?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 6: Wouldn't you be hyper vigilant about that? Of course?
Speaker 1: Right, Well, there's somebody that This blows my mind that somebody would take a terrible I'm not going to maybe I'm being too judgmental, maybe not a terrible parent, but they did something that I believe it's terrible. They allowed something, inadvertently or not, they allowed something to happen.
Speaker 6: And if I did this, if I were a.
Speaker 1: Parent, I would never tell anybody about it.
Speaker 6: But what does this chick do?
Speaker 1: She posted on the internet like it's like it's cute. It's gonna blow your mind. Wait till I show this to you. We'll be right back on Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 8: Hang on, sence to True Crime podcast to feel something.
Speaker 1: That was the last mistakes she would ever make.
Speaker 2: You listen to us to feel nothing nothing. Welcome back to Rover's Morning Glory. You know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened to people where every one. I was thinking about this the other day, and I know you're maybe you won't maybe maybe it sounds strange for a guy who has a a guy who goes by the name of Rover, who has a show called Rover's Morning Glory, who used to have an event called rover Fest, who would drive around in a big tour bus with his face on the side of it. But I really spend most of my life trying to like just just just lay low, just I want to be. I don't leave the house. Very rarely do I leave the house. I am leaving the house tonight. Usually I'm going to see your I'm gonna see your girlfriend Danielle, the camera woman at the baseball game today.
Speaker 7: It's a shame I can't go with you.
Speaker 5: I really would like to drop all my current plans and go hang out with you and your wife and Danielle when I'm busy.
Speaker 6: That chick hates you.
Speaker 1: I love I love you. She's hated you for years. You really you really got under her skin. But she's under your skin too, because at that baseball game, Charlie, you weren't there at the game.
Speaker 6: Do she just the whole time just I.
Speaker 1: Was staring at her. You know, she was not I didn't see.
Speaker 7: That I was Danielle.
Speaker 11: Are.
Speaker 6: It was just loot. I hate her, that bitch.
Speaker 1: She's such a bitch.
Speaker 10: She's a really I didn't say that I was at a company. I didn't say that you are, you are a lower. She was catch up and Mustard like, come over here, where's Anya?
Speaker 6: And Danielle such a liar anyway.
Speaker 1: Uh but anyway, I spend most of my time just trying to like lay low.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't fly under the radar. I'm not like doog Is.
Speaker 1: We were walking to that baseball game and do she has to be so loud and obnoxious look at me and like I'm just hit my head down. I'm just trying to just trying to get out with my day, you know. But many people don't live that way. Many people are like I have to have focus on me. I need attention on me, no matter whether it's good or bad. Because this woman, her name is Hannah Driscoll, why she would post this is beyond me. It's mind blowing what she's done. And I believe she posted this because she goes, oh this is a way I can get attention on me, even though it's going to make me look like a buffoon and a terrible paron. Because me, if there's something I go, Man, this doesn't this is not going to make me look too good. Why would I want to put this out there? Well, Hannah, she released some surveillance video from her home. She lives in Idaho. She has a three year old Did.
Speaker 6: You say that? Is that one of the blame best place to live?
Speaker 1: Or no?
Speaker 6: That was not on the list? Wasn't not in the top five.
Speaker 1: She has a three year old named Declan. I love that name, and Declan asked, can I go? Can I go to grandma's house? This is about eight o'clock in the morning, not too long ago, And the mother said, no, you can't go over to grandma's house. It's too early or whatever. So what does the three year old do? He just goes okay, and then he walks out of the house leaves the house.
Speaker 6: Now now the mother has no idea that the kid is gone.
Speaker 1: He crosses a street where the speed limit is fifty miles per hour. He's three years old, by the way, and then walks half a mile to his grandma's house, and Hannah the mother thought, well this would be this could make a cool story talk or whatever. Here is here's the video of this kid. There he is walking down walking down the I guess this is him leaving. Okay, here is this him leaving the house? I think, okay, he's like, all right, I'm just gonna leave. Here's no pants on it. I think he has a diaper or a pull up or something. And then he leaves the house. And then is he going to go down the back steps? I'm guessing, hang on there he is, oh, maybe.
Speaker 6: Has short time. I can't tell.
Speaker 1: Pull ups, no shoes. He walks out the back door. He walks through the backyard. He is now going to go down the driveway. Let me just speed this up a little bit. This is slow, just speed it up.
Speaker 6: There he is walking down the street. Crosses.
Speaker 1: No, no, this is not the street that he's crossing.
Speaker 7: To the left. Now he's running, just sped up.
Speaker 1: Now he gets to grandma's house, fast runner, and he's going to just ring the doorbell over at grandma's house and his diaper or his underrus ah, they were in stones hoodie, Nice name Me. Three songs Kid First of all, if you were the grandmother and you saw your three year old, and the three year old rings the doorbell at eight o'clock in the morning on Sunday and he's there by himself, wouldn't you be there he is, so then he just goes into his grandma's house like Mom's not here. Wouldn't you be petrified if you saw that kid out there by yourself? Like with all these stories of weird murder, suicides and other home invasions and all sorts of stuff, you go, oh, my god, maybe the parents are dead over there. Why is the kid half a mile away by himself? Anyways, the mother posted this, and I can't figure out what motivation would you have for posting this video of your three year old leaving the house, crossing a fifty mile per hour street, walking by himself, barefoot, for half a mile to his grandma's house. What could your motivation be to do that? If I were a parent and my kid did this, I would go, oh god, you got to delete that video because I don't I don't want to get charged with child neglect or something.
Speaker 6: Right, who would post this?
Speaker 7: Answer is so? I can't believe you're asking what a dumb question.
Speaker 5: Somebody that posts crep like this and wants the people to talk about it, which is what we're doing. They want the clicks, that's what they want at the cost.
Speaker 13: Of Yes, could you be charged with child endangerment or something? Who would post this and go like, oh, look at me, I don't take care of my kid and he's just walking down the street barefoot at the age of three, where he'd get run over by a truck.
Speaker 1: I don't know what.
Speaker 6: Kind of idiot parent would do this.
Speaker 1: Somebody so full of themselves where they're like, well, I can get some views off of this. Let me just put this out there now, she says. Of course, she's like, well, you know you got to watch out for what your kids are. Well, that's what the she's saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if I kind of send the message of cautionary tail, look what you know, he's okay.
Speaker 7: But how funny is this? It's not funny. It's scary. What would happen if he would have been killed hit by a car.
Speaker 6: I don't know what's at the end of the video. I think the grandma comes out here. I don't know if.
Speaker 1: She's I think she goes to look for the mom.
Speaker 6: She's like, Mom's got to be around here, somewhere.
Speaker 3: It's so surprising that he made it there turn by turn and knows how to get there. Three year olds, I would feel even my daughter, like, do you know how to get here? They're not paying attention in the car. Well, they probably walk there.
Speaker 1: It's only half a mile, so they probably walked to grandma's house sometimes, but are you cool? And Grandma's will like, oh, she realized this. Mom's not around. I mean, this just blows my mind that somebody would puffs this.
Speaker 7: I don't think it's funny.
Speaker 1: She's laughing.
Speaker 6: Oh she's supposed to do act all angry at him.
Speaker 7: I think that you have to make sure that this should never happen.
Speaker 6: Spank that kid.
Speaker 1: God, damn it, you don't.
Speaker 6: Ever do that again.
Speaker 7: You don't do that, don't.
Speaker 1: You Guys are all idiots. That kid's gonna get run over by a car.
Speaker 6: That's it. I don't think you're laughing for the kid.
Speaker 5: I think you need to say stern warning, like you can never do that again, Like that's really you could.
Speaker 3: Have been hit by a car. I'm sure she did that afterwards, but she shocked. She can't believe he made it there. It's probably like, oh my gosh, how did you get here?
Speaker 6: He's laughing.
Speaker 7: I don't think it's funny.
Speaker 3: Laugh initially, and then do that the talk after like what the heck? You walked all the way here, like it would be surprising, But then after that you go, you can never walk here.
Speaker 1: Obviously not disciplining this kid, obviously, Like if I did it three years old, if I left the house and I walked half a mile to somewhere, I would have gotten in so much trouble. Oh my god, that's scary, and you wouldn't do it again. This kid's the what's the repercussion? He doesn't I don't think they're gonna punish this kid at all. That's just was there a kid we just saw recently. It went to like Chick fil a or McDonald's. He left the house.
Speaker 9: You don't remember that he walked there and the police found him and they're like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he walked all the way. It's just a funny thing that happened. That's not funny.
Speaker 6: Do you know?
Speaker 1: That's so dangerous that this kid that you saw him in this video he's walking in the middle of the street.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know where the one is that it's fifty miles per hour or whatever, but you could see him here in the middle of the street. You can't if you're driving a car. It'd be very easy to run that. You don't expect a little kid in a black hoodie who was probably about eight, you know, a foot and a half hall to be in the middle of the street.
Speaker 5: You just if I would have seen that kid walking, if I was in a car, I would have totally called nine one one, Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'd look at the kid, he goes this a set up?
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 5: No, I would I would pull over, I would get out of the car.
Speaker 7: I would talk to him.
Speaker 1: I would make sure gonna jump out and yeah, like he doesn't have pants on me? You like, come here, kid, what are you doing talking to that kid?
Speaker 6: Huh uh. No, I can't.
Speaker 1: Blame the kid. It's the parent's fault, right, he's three years old and he's not. I can't discipline a three year old for this.
Speaker 6: The parent can.
Speaker 1: That's the parent's fault.
Speaker 6: What do you mean you can't discipline a three year old?
Speaker 1: Three? He should know better. The kids should know better, and the mother said no. The kid said, can I go with the grandma's? Can we go over to grandma's? And the mother said no. The kid didn't listen. You absolutely disciplined a three year old, that's all.
Speaker 7: And they should know better at three? Are you in?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 6: I learn real fast? You discipline him, he learns real fast.
Speaker 7: I'm glad you don't have a kid.
Speaker 6: You discipline a three year old?
Speaker 1: Are you guys?
Speaker 6: Crazy?
Speaker 1: Parents?
Speaker 6: Three year olds do whatever they want.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 9: I don't know, like how I know three year olds three years old? I don't know, Like do they speak? Can you even talk to them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They yes. I don't hang out with children.
Speaker 7: But that's why I say afterwards, you have a conversation. This is how unsafe this is.
Speaker 3: We talk about this, and prior to this, you're probably having conversations leading up to that. It's dangerous. When we're walking on the street, we stay on the sidewalk. If they're walking to grandma's house all the time. She i'm sure, is trying to implement those those things, a little bit of fear into kids. But you don't beat them or anything.
Speaker 6: Thank them.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying beat them there's different thing spanking of beating juicy meets my Diana says, yes, I agree, you pull them in the house and whoop his ass.
Speaker 6: And here's somebody who says rover.
Speaker 1: When I was a kid, my family would go to Long Beach Island off the coast of New Jersey every year. One time I decided to walk by myself from thirty first Street and Beach Haven all the way down to Spray Beach. Not sure how exactly. Yeah, I've taken that rock many times. It wasn't until maybe thirty minutes later my brother was running all along the beach trying to find me. Then they brought me back to the beach house. My dad spank they yet out of me. Well, I guess I'll bet you never did that again, did you. Of course, that's what you do. You discipline. You discipline a kid and people there's somebody, oh, you have to give the kid a talking to.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 1: No, the kids three, their brains aren't really developed. They don't have reasoning skills like you do as an adult, where you can go like, oh yeah, oh oh you explained it to me. Yeah, now I understand a three year old though, So they're not going to know why they're getting beat. Yeah, they will, No, they yes, that's that's very primal and very very simple. You did that, that's I told you not to. That's bad. You get a punishment. It's not like, oh, well, you know what could have happenedtograms again. Ever, he correlates that to be beat.
Speaker 13: There's so ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 1: No, you know what, he doesn't do anymore after you do that. I'll bet you he doesn't leave the house and walk down the street. Ever again, he doesn't do that. That's what you're trying to prevent. Not we can never go to grandma's house again. Oh, I mean, that's just that's that's silly.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey loves Men says, no wonder Snitzer's daughters were pulling knives on each other.
Speaker 6: They were never disciplined. No, they weren't beat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, And Josh and New York says, yes, it's the parents fault. But you absolutely have to discipline them. That's how they learn.
Speaker 11: The discipline is one thing, but not you're not gonna beat a three year old. A three year old, it's not it is it's stop beating us. It's not beating a three year old. It's a toddler. It's so ridiculous. Yes, it's ridiculous happen. So when would you spank a kid, like when they're fourteen, Like I wouldn't but later, definitely not three? My god, diapers, still in diapers.
Speaker 1: I spanked it. Three spanked at the age of three, still in diapers. Yeah, well that's we gotta happen. He's a toilet. But they know, they know better than we walk on the street about that too. What's going on with you in these diapers? Oh my god, I'm saying, I absolutely discipline this this kid well.
Speaker 3: And then as a parent, you should be taking precautions. And we put those little child proof doorknob plastic things on the doorknob. You start putting little a little ding on the door when it actually opens and closes, so you know that the door was opened. You would then take precautions to make sure this doesn't happen again, as well as having a conversation with your child and why it's so unsafe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and maybe you yoke them up, kind of scare them a little bit.
Speaker 1: Hey, you grab them.
Speaker 7: We're never going to do this again.
Speaker 3: You don't know how you might kind of yell, but I wouldn't spank them for it, but I would want to tell them why it's unsafe and why they shouldn't be doing it.
Speaker 1: Again, spanking works, It just does. It's and I'm not saying you beat your kid, but you know it's it's again. A child's brain is not super developed. So you sure jails are filled with kids who got spanked. Yep, it works. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I got spanked a lot as a young person with a belt, with a hand, with whatever object was nearby. I mean, I was spanked a lot. It didn't deter me from being bad.
Speaker 1: So you don't think anybody in jail now sences wasn't spanked and their parents let them do whatever they want and they were never disciplined. We don't have a bunch of people sitting in jail like that who never suffered any consequences. Sure, it's a rarity how he just has to argue when violence, you're gonna be violent. No, if you've never any consequences, is kid, And nobody ever teaches you a lesson. You think you can get away with anything, and it snowballs, and then before you know it, you end up doing something serious and you end up in jail.
Speaker 3: But I, since I was spanked and I I remember the trauma that ensued for me, I had made it a point that I'm not going to do that to my kid. I want to teach my kid in a different way than physical violence, to prove to them not to do this again.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know what kind of physical violence. Again, there's a difference between beating and spanking. There's there's there's there's a you know, one is a measured disciplinary action. The other is somebody has lost their temper and they are, you know, violently beating a kid. Two totally different, two totally different things. Dougie's Sexy Panties says, I got spanked at three. That's what's wrong with the world today. There are absolutely no consequences. But Dan says it is a peeting. Spanking has been proven over and over to be bad. Yeh, by, who give me a break? Look at that girl? I just saw she's back in the news. I don't know for what. Somebody sent me something that Mackenzie Shrilla, what happened Alan wils girl taking her case to the federal courts. Now, that's an example of somebody who was never disciplined ever, and who got away with whatever, and then look the consequences of her own actions because she never had any limits put on her. Look what happens, I'm right about this? Richard ron Rover's morning Glory, Good morning, Richard C. Y Rover Arby, what's happening?
Speaker 12: Hey, So I spanked my kid and he honors the goodness. I know everybody says it, but he's a good kid.
Speaker 4: This year he graduated high school and anti school at the same time, and he was an honest in both schools. And he's entering in the Fire Academy uh in about a month. And honestly, goodness, I've I've maybe spent in the last time six years ago.
Speaker 12: And he's just a good damn kid.
Speaker 4: He got pulled over by.
Speaker 12: The police, and because they were questioning his kid on his on his window, and he did exactly what I told him to do.
Speaker 4: He rolled down all of his car windows to make the officer coachable. When he approached the vehicle film there's nobody in the back seat. He was respectful to the cop the cop, and the cop let.
Speaker 1: Him go because he said, because he spanked your kid, he's going to end up in prison. According to Snitzer, just a matter of time. He's going to be as with all the other spanks.
Speaker 6: Because here's the problem.
Speaker 4: Those kids in prison were beat. I never beat my kid. I spanked him one swat on the behind.
Speaker 12: I told him where his attraction was. He cried for five minutes, and he went about his day. Now me, as a child, I was beat, I was abused, but I didn't end up in prison.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Look, it's a very powerful teacher and motivator. Like, for instance, if you are I'll give you an example as an adult, if you've ever slammed your finger in a car door, you go, you know how bad that hurts? Right, So after that you are forever careful not to do it again. If you ever put your finger on a hot pot or something a burn your finger, you're going to be extra careful not to do that again. Because it just works. If you're a kid and you do something bad and the result is you get spanked, you're gonna go ooh, I don't like that. I'm not going to do that again, because it just works. It's a very simple and effective way of teaching kids things. Uh, Dougie, what do you have coming up in these shizzy.
Speaker 7: I don't really know, you don't know.
Speaker 6: We gotta spank you for doing the news so poorly.
Speaker 5: Do you remember the biohacker that we talked about, the guy that was trying to live forever and he did all of these things to his body so that he could ensure he would live.
Speaker 1: Brian Brian something. Yeah, Well, he.
Speaker 5: Now has come forward admits I might have pushed too much.
Speaker 7: What did I do? Why is he saying that? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Like a freak? I'll tell you that it looks perfect? Does he looks weird? That guy looks very strange to me. What's going on with him? We'll talk about that next. All right, we'll be right back on Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 6: Hang on,