Speaker 1: Am I sure what? That's a lot? But hey, well then I have a man.
Speaker 2: Hey must Ben Ben muss Well.
Speaker 1: Guys, musty stand up?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: How are we doing?
Speaker 1: You normally look like a hobo. Look how great you look.
Speaker 4: This week?
Speaker 2: He already opened his gifts. It looks like why are you looking? You go to the bar? I mean you're so.
Speaker 1: Coordinated, even down your hat.
Speaker 5: I got a limp mic, I got a dongle cord going out over here.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's happening here. I appreciate ye who cares about all? A little blue chew and you're good? Yeah, get your dogle cord away.
Speaker 1: That made such a big deal of it. But yeah, you normally do look like hell yeah, he's such a right away you had.
Speaker 5: Max, You're both like, wow, you got your going on?
Speaker 2: Where's going on? Like I live under a bridge?
Speaker 1: Normally you probably do.
Speaker 2: What is the deal? You got something after for the show? Whoa?
Speaker 1: I got nothing?
Speaker 6: Rock?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm offful.
Speaker 1: Thanks for putting finally first, thanks for trying off one on two.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I still get the Viking stuff. Are you single or something?
Speaker 1: What are you putting it? Are you trying out? Yeah? Answer the question.
Speaker 2: Knocked around a little bit, Please stay and you always smell good. Yeah, m you're not going to get that thing knocked around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's asked you three times answer this question.
Speaker 2: How many spritzes of Colonne do you put on? How many sprints? Sprints? How many times you how many times you come a couple of the chest, one to the wrist, and then one for the ladies.
Speaker 1: That sounds like Zach on Saturday night.
Speaker 2: A lot of spreads. I do the spray and walk in like that. I was a real aggressive.
Speaker 7: D X.
Speaker 1: That was your shoulder high on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were your shoulder high.
Speaker 1: You're like, jaw Do you ever do the spray and hip thrust because that's what I do. Because yeah, it's a little bit of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, say, I gotta go. I just did it to leave him. Yeah, he demonstrated right on me. Yeah you're welcome.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're on camera.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, yeah, you could have run if you're doing it that much.
Speaker 1: By the way, I gotta.
Speaker 9: Go.
Speaker 8: You gotta take care of your area. God, I never thought about using d M s A as lube. That's that's aggressive. Well, it was on there when you look it up. It's for a reptile dysfunction?
Speaker 1: Is it really that?
Speaker 8: I guess I didn't know that. Nobody ever told me that no one wants a garlic smelling heart. You can rub it ouse.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't know that, Mario, that gallon Denver, You don't Italian? Yeah, yeah, she wouldn't have cared.
Speaker 1: Definitely preferred that to me. What it smelled us?
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah? Were you wearing leather.
Speaker 1: Pants every the same pair of pants every show? I thought it was cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah there, what.
Speaker 1: Are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm on that story. I know what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Here's the news.
Speaker 6: This is Camp News with Chris Hockey, presented by the twenty twenty six i HF World Junior Championship.
Speaker 1: Talk to me about a baby? Oh wait, let me tell your mic on baby?
Speaker 2: Oh hello, hey, yeah, there we go.
Speaker 6: Kicks off this week Friday, USA versus Germany. You can hear it on the Plus KFE and Plus, but you should get your tickets and go see it in action five o'clock on Friday. But so many other games as well across the two cities.
Speaker 2: So learn more. World Juniors MM two six. We'll see there.
Speaker 1: That's a lot, just a couple of things real quick and we'll get right back to Vikings and football and all that stuff. But listen, get yourselves ready. Norrad Santa is getting ready to go. Oh hell yeah, that's right. I believe everything starts at five am our time on Christmas Eve. So if you want to help the kiddos track Santa from the very beginning of his trip towards the end, make sure you check out Norrad Santa. If you haven't ever done that with the kiddos, make sure you do. And I know little louis very little, but you got to do it for him. Oh it starts. Yeah, it's the best ever. Got to watch him to do it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: That's based off of like what nineteen fifty eight, that's when it started.
Speaker 2: I think that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, pretty cool. Huh that's good stuff.
Speaker 2: It's a phone call, right it was originally?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right. Yeah, you could call Santa.
Speaker 2: And he'd be like, hey, what's up? Like, are you really calling me tonight? On all night? I'm busy.
Speaker 1: He was nicer than that.
Speaker 6: I'm very Yeah. May twelfth, h what does Santa do on May twelve?
Speaker 1: Like like what if.
Speaker 2: Like you know, middle of September.
Speaker 6: I want to see like what he thinks about, like the Vikings Packers line and which side I should be on.
Speaker 1: You know, he's got to go through the he's got to break down the film with the deer, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the twenty two, Yeah, the twenty two. Right, I met Santa likes slot Machine. I love the Santa Is. Now the commercials they're all jacked.
Speaker 1: He's all buff. Yeah, it's good. Yeah, we talked about that the other day. I mean he's a good looking man. And now you know yep, Like if you watch the Rootolf, the Red Nose Reindeer, all the lady does she wants him get chunky. Yeah, she's got a type you know, man pop up like like this, Ladies help, She's like, run this dms O all over.
Speaker 2: You ddrn't with Ben? How many reindeer can sauce name?
Speaker 6: I believe we've done this in the past A year or two ago we did this exact same thing. How many of the nine can he name? He's gonna run through the song, He's gonna get him do it all? Nine yeah?
Speaker 2: Nine. Yeah, I'm no, you're skeptical that he can get all?
Speaker 8: Are so confident I'm gonna change my answer. I'm gonna say yes, but I was gonna say he's gonna get eight. I think it's like six or seven.
Speaker 2: I think seven.
Speaker 1: Really, he can do it the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Run the table, buddy, let's go, Rudolph.
Speaker 6: That's one. Blitzing two, Donner three from Milwaukee, brilliant three, not even close to nine. He's gonna come up way short. I'm not gonna say I feel like I don't feel like. It's the strangest strategy ever.
Speaker 2: Blitz cool to wait the red I was on there on Saturday. You sounded great.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Blitzen, and I said, you already said, Blitzing and Donner and Rudolph, you're.
Speaker 2: At three famous Reindeer.
Speaker 6: Yep still Rudolph, Ye just saying the chorus again.
Speaker 1: I just ran, I said again, I was sure part of the Donner party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, or got hit by a comment comment that's.
Speaker 4: For Vixen five, Yonder yas holiday boats and Nose.
Speaker 2: I don't think has Reindeer.
Speaker 9: There's Yonder and Vixen comment and Cupid and Cupid, Donner and Blitzen, Blixen, you already said, Blitzing, you're missing three.
Speaker 2: I gave you comment got Steve.
Speaker 1: We even sang the song.
Speaker 2: Vixen, Comic Cupid, Donner, Blitz and Rudolph. You have those six? You're missing three? Wow?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Sweetie Star from the Star Top, Please you know the song.
Speaker 2: Because you were naming them backwards?
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: No, he doesn't. Rudolph, I don't know. Honestly, we can tell. Okay, I'm gonna playing.
Speaker 1: Is still around? Can I go get back on it?
Speaker 2: You know, Haas is haa one of them?
Speaker 6: Yonder is not one either, keep spelling mister Wow dude.
Speaker 8: I'll let you think, but I will admit this to myself after looking it up.
Speaker 2: I would have missed one of the three that he's missing.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, I think I could get Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is it Yonder, Yonder the hard or yep? I would have got seven? What would what would Zach do on a beach?
Speaker 1: Dry up like a raisin? Hammer himself?
Speaker 2: Bouner? Is he? Yeah? Yeah? Is there a creeper? Wow? I'm glad, I asked Er.
Speaker 6: Oh Dasher, Dasher, Oh my Godner and Blitzer?
Speaker 2: No, No, I get it. No, that was nice. He got it.
Speaker 6: Now it's the one he's still missing. Uh, Dasher, Christ just helps you as you're missing too. Still, Dasher Andlitzen, how many times are going to save Blitzen?
Speaker 2: Please? Please stop? Please?
Speaker 8: I swear to God. I thought you were just playing with us when you first started. You know you could name three. I thought you were just gonna like slow roll the whole thing.
Speaker 6: And he is grinding right now, his brain is on. I don't know fire right now. Dasher and Dancer, Yeah, Donner and Blitzen. I want to I want to throw a brick in your pose.
Speaker 2: I want to turn around and grab one of those.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you could throw it from anywhere and you'd probably hit me. Uh what Zach would do on a beach is a prancer?
Speaker 2: Prancer?
Speaker 6: Were missing Prancer, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, comic Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph.
Speaker 2: Okay, wow, that was a ride. Look it up.
Speaker 6: No, No, I did not have to look it up. I had it up. I just wanted it a double check. But yes, this is the correct order. And like we said, it was bizarre that you started naming them in the reverse order. Well, we knew you were in trouble when you started at Rudolph and went blitzing kissing Donnor, Yeah, Donnor, you flickskin.
Speaker 1: No kiss the Yeah, God, I wish you'd go to Hong Kong. I can'tverticulates.
Speaker 2: How about this? I didn't know this. You'm glad I looked this up. This is according to AI.
Speaker 6: The original eight came from an eighteen twenty two poem. Rudolph didn't join until nineteen thirty nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he was left out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the whole whole one d in about any movie, but Rudolph, he's not in it because I think he's trademarked.
Speaker 2: Would be my guess, Like you see all these like other Christmas reduse he's.
Speaker 1: In it, that's true.
Speaker 2: No, they were bullying him, you guys. Well, his dad hated him.
Speaker 6: Dad hated him, like yeah, his dad wanted to send him a tow conversion therapy.
Speaker 1: You guys remember last week when we did What Really Matters? And I told you that the original the first time they ran it, they didn't go back and rescue the presence, and they got such complaints about it. The next year they rewrote it and added the ending where they went and picked up.
Speaker 2: The fascinating social pressure. Charlie Charlie in the box.
Speaker 6: I was just sitting there very year, Oh buddy, And finally Santa saved him.
Speaker 5: And wasn't the song originally part of Macy's right? I mean it wasn't it?
Speaker 2: It was a commercial? Basically, are you saying that Christmas is a commercialized product? Charlie Brown?
Speaker 6: According to AI, it was not Macy. It was gay sis that John Wayne Gacy had written a little poem about a nose rain, and then they had.
Speaker 2: He was such a giver. I remember all prancers are welcome.
Speaker 6: Rudolph's dance like you probably shop at Yancy.
Speaker 1: Such a big.
Speaker 2: He's the worst, He's a lie.
Speaker 6: The I g O, my god, what Christmas down?
Speaker 2: You couldn't even name reindeer me? I wish these bricks were real? Who's yonder? And big boy?
Speaker 1: What a weird Chris was that one?
Speaker 6: Don't invite bead sauce anymore.
Speaker 1: Hey, welcome back. You got Mustan, you got u, Ben Lieber, you got Maxo Zaxo, Sasso, Korro and me and we're all together again. Guys are back and better than never.
Speaker 8: Here we are and don't forget blitzing, yeah, blitzing, he's here too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Blitzen. Great job with Justin Jefferson yesterday in the locker room. Thanks, that was fun. And then and then I even I love the Van Gekle interview was funny too. That was good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I didn't like the way I ended that thing. That was kind of wonky and weird, but overall solid it really Yeah.
Speaker 2: I ended it kind of like just I was in and kissed him.
Speaker 8: He did not expect. He did not expect the open mouth kiss. I think he was expecting a kiss on the cheek, and.
Speaker 2: I kind of went for the whole.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See here's the what and I and Sam Newton and I were talking about this. I don't think you minded the kiss. It was what you're doing with your right hand.
Speaker 2: Speaking of do you guys see that video from Japan?
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly where the whole like is it a mall or a subway is watching?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was basically me and Gink. Those two did not care, did they. They didn't care. They knew the whole world was washing them. They didn't care. Yeah, I know I did that the locker room for it.
Speaker 1: You should have seen guestline watching it. Pants back on.
Speaker 2: You know you're gonna get us both in trouble.
Speaker 1: No, I know, I apologize, but you know, road trips are over. I'm done.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, yeah you're done.
Speaker 2: I'm done. Yeah, I guess. Yeah. How happy are you? No more road trips? I don't know. I kind of like them. I don't mind them. I like the road trips.
Speaker 1: It's the best.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: I think every guy, I think every guy with young kids enjoys the road trips.
Speaker 2: Right, even with the flight and everything. Yeah, the flight wasn't all that bad. It was.
Speaker 8: I think it was maybe worse on social media than it was in real life, knowing that we were never in danger. Yes, it was not ideal to sit there on the airplane for like six hours before you actually got to then fly two hours to New York.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't It was not awful. You know. I got to watch a bunch of games on the seatbacks.
Speaker 8: Yeah, had some snacks, yeah, you know, because we just kind of treat the galley in the back like it's our own pantry. You know, you have a bag of chips, and then you go back and you're like, what else we got here? Oh it was a stick of cheese. I'll have some of that too.
Speaker 2: Pete Martin. Those guys do a great job with all that. They're the best.
Speaker 6: Yeahah yeah, all right, let's do sports because we have a lot of tweets to go over.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, time for Fan five on the Power Trip, presented by All Around your Timber Tech, deck building contractor.
Speaker 2: Banks all Around.
Speaker 6: Sixteen hours ago, Sauce tweeted, winning this game is pointless. I stand by that, especially when the quarterback goes out hurt. Sixteen hours ago, Sawce tweeted terrible win. Can't wait for pick eighteen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I stand by that.
Speaker 6: Seventeen hours ago you tweeted, this is going to be an incredible offseason.
Speaker 2: I think it will be. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think They've got a lot of moves to make and a lot of things to sort out.
Speaker 2: The offseason is always fun.
Speaker 6: Eighteen hours ago, you tweeted the Gift of Spider Man pointing at Spider Man and the caption is my effort in high school versus the Giants' effort today.
Speaker 2: I stand by that.
Speaker 6: Eighteen hours ago you tweeted the Giants are tanking so hard. Oh yeah, I stand by that. Eighteen hours ago you tweeted the Giants shouldn't charge admission to this game.
Speaker 2: They are horrible, they are they should you should go to those games for free. Hmm, I like this one. Uh seventeen hours ago.
Speaker 6: Uh, eighteen hours ago, John Criesel tweeted Jonathan Villman is so annoying, makes no sense, horrible. Seventeen hours ago you retweeted that saying he's just winging it. Yeah, oh he's terrible, he went, He went, Uh, is trending still a thing? He was trending yesterday of how bad he is. He's terrible. And I'm not just saying this because he's sitting five feet from me. Ben Leeber should be on TV. If that guy could be on TV, Ben should be on TV. So just so terrible. Let me see if I can translate, so he is so bad, so unwatchable. Even leaders should be on TV. If this guy that could be on TV, this is how is it's so unwatchable, they should even put Ben on.
Speaker 2: You know, Ben should have one of those jobs. There's not a lot of them.
Speaker 6: Ben deserves one of those jobs over a lot of people that do it, including Jonathan Vilma, who is just winging it. Cheeks He's cheeks right, Max, Yeah, he's the He's the worst.
Speaker 2: And he hates the mic.
Speaker 1: You're telling me cheeks and buns aren't good.
Speaker 2: Cheeks, he is rear, And.
Speaker 1: I don't mind.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm not trying to pile on here, and I do appreciate what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Every week, if you're during a football game on Sundays, the two people that are trending the most are Jonathan Vilma and Tony Romo.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And it's not trending for the right reason. No, like it's bad. I mean, that's why it's so nice just to listen to our broadcast. I know, I know. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Fourteen hours ago, Sauce tweeted the super Bowl will be Jacksonville in San Francisco. Yeah, yeah, Yeah, Jacksonville's legit. Man, that's a good team. They went in and slay Denver.
Speaker 3: And that was like the first Denver's first home loss in like a year, right, I think?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They won eleven straight yep.
Speaker 6: Then last but not least, eleven hours ago, you tweeted a the gift of a hawk turning its head. Yeah, and the caption reads, who can't wait for the Hunting Party on NBC?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hawk, he was talking about it looks so good. See it's the same guy who brings you Chicago everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you love that, dude.
Speaker 1: I love all of them. That's what I mean, all of them. They're also good. I wish you would do other cities, like you know, Forrest Lake, OCD or whatever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you compulsive disorder and Forrest Lake and people going back up and down the stairs said you just keep going to Norman Quacks because you can't stop.
Speaker 2: God, I love Norman Quack. Shout out to Norman Quacks and Forest Lake anyway. Yeah, you do a lot of standing on your tweets.
Speaker 6: I believe in all of it. I love the Vikings. I love this team since nineteen ninety seven. Winning these games is pointless. You are you can't change my mind. No, I'm not said that was a mistake. Was I've allowed to make a mistake? Captain perfects that was perfect and you just fired it off like you've I lived with a Packer fan. It means a lot to my wife. I'm sorry. Yeah, well there you go. I guess we don't mean anything, do you know? You guys mean the world to me. I'm very thankful for all of them, especially especially enjoy yours. On Friday was brilliant.
Speaker 2: Over a day ago. Brilliant over a day ago.
Speaker 6: You tweeted big Dom likes attention more than all the Lamberts combined.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's maybe the most true thing I've ever tweeted.
Speaker 6: That guy finds the camera more than anybody I've ever met. He's always in the camera frame every time. Yeah, is objectively right on this one. Big Dom sucks.
Speaker 8: Yes, I've had the same feeling, the same feeling, the same feeling that you guys have had, especially when he was in trouble for what like basically breaking up that sideline and you'll get on the field stop. Since then, I would say maybe in the last year or so, I've actually talked to some players that know him. They love him, Like he is actually really loved by everybody in the Eagles organization.
Speaker 2: He's got this weird power.
Speaker 8: He's like on the structure, on the power and the hierarchy of that organization. He's like near the top as the head of security, which is very bizarre.
Speaker 1: But really, how does he really work for the team.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I thought the head coach hired him.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: All I know is he he has.
Speaker 8: Way more power and influence than you can ever imagine, and everybody loves him and he and he really does go to bat forever.
Speaker 2: Every player. He is there for everybody. I hate him.
Speaker 1: He didn't Dk.
Speaker 2: Metcalf anybody, right, how about that? Yeah? I don't think he's done that.
Speaker 8: Maybe he's done that privately, never never in front of the CBS cameras on film too.
Speaker 6: So you want to know my hot take on DK Metcalf, This is my hot sports take.
Speaker 2: God, I love that you need a sounder or something, but.
Speaker 1: You can't want it.
Speaker 6: You can't punch right, you can't swing, you can't do it. You're in a professional athlete. You got to rise above it. You can't do that.
Speaker 2: WHOA.
Speaker 6: But but the guy that he punched I hate ten times more than DK Metcalf.
Speaker 2: There's no question.
Speaker 6: There's no doubt that guy's a giant douche bag, because there's no way he was like DK, I want an autograph, I love you. Whatever he was saying, he deserved to get his jaw broken, Like Jake Paul, I promise you that guy sucks. If you're leaning over the rail and you're you're trash talking DK so hard because you think you're so cool that DK punches you again. DK can't do that. He's being dumb. Yeah, I hate the guy in the sand. The guy in this dand sucks.
Speaker 8: Ye wasn't a reporter that he didn't he want an autograph from DK? Still, I thought he was. I thought the report was. DK was going over there as like like a show of goodwill, like, oh, like, I'm gonna like sign this guy's autograph, you know, do whatever, sign whatever he's got. And then whatever happened in that exchange where they're like ear to ear.
Speaker 2: And that's my that's that's the unknown.
Speaker 6: And I'm just saying I don't even need to know that guy's in the wrong way more. He said something that was dumber than hell probably, Yeah, and it's an adult. It's not a seven year old kid that wants an autograph.
Speaker 1: Next time punching kids.
Speaker 2: I wish Anthony Joshua had punched him instead.
Speaker 1: I'm reading it right now, says here he whispered back to the future. Three is the best of the bush.
Speaker 2: Break his jaws. Yeah, starts swinging throw hands. Would have said I must draw you. Why would because you love the guy if he said that to you.
Speaker 3: No, I don't make any alternate universe it's the greatest story of all time if that's actually what it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can I get another guy? Of course? Man, Hey, can I tell you one thing? No quick? Come here. Back to the Future three was the best one. He gets suspended.
Speaker 6: It a costs him hundreds of thousands of dollars because he hates a random fans take on Back to.
Speaker 1: The Future everything because he agrees.
Speaker 6: That guy's band for life from attending NFL games or going to movie theaters. Viking's News is next with ben leeber or Michael J. Mussman, the third and the rest of the Power to Morning Show on the Fans.
Speaker 7: Human Querious on Services says you're a shine at forth taken see Green Bay, Take on the Purple and early January pulus five hundred.
Speaker 2: Dollars in game day cash.
Speaker 7: Register for your chance to win today at the campaign contest page. That's campaign dot com slash furnace to enter today.
Speaker 1: Welcome back PATCHIP Morning Show. Hey, I'm Benzo. Yes, so I just played on my song. I told you that whole story about Center. Yeah, I just told these guys the story. I can't believe that happened. I still can't believe that has so good thank you man, thank you, thank you, thank.
Speaker 2: You, thank you.
Speaker 8: I were actually talking about it last night when I got home, like I can't believe it for you.
Speaker 1: So quick encapsulation at Harper's thing on Thursday night, I was driving home at a terrible snowstorm Corey and if you remember, it was and it took me for ever toyet home. By the time I got home, I had a chorus idea in my head. I went into my house. It was about an eight thirty five eight forty. By about nine thirty, the first two verses in the course of the song were done. I'm like, I think this is pretty good. So that I came to work on Friday morning, I got off driving home, I had the idea for the finish of the song, the third verse. I had to run into my house. I was so afraid I was gonna forget it. I ran into the house, I wrote the third verse and it just worked, and I was like, I think this is good. And then so Kirkwaald text me a little bit ago a little bit later about the setlist for these shows coming up this weekend. I said, hey, I wrote the song. Would you listen to it? I said it to him. He goes, dude, that's a freaking great song. Can I run it through Sumo or whatever the machine's called. I said, what is that and he goes, oh, it's an Aoai demo machine.
Speaker 6: Everybody, Jesus, I thought we were guarantee human I know. Oh gosh, son, he came.
Speaker 1: So through this machine and it spits out this version of the song.
Speaker 2: It's unbelieve.
Speaker 1: I can't believe.
Speaker 2: It's so very good. Thank you man, really good.
Speaker 1: But all it did was it took this exact song that I wrote, and I told these guys it was like somebody like I had a dream about a purple giraffe and somebody reached into my brain and created it out of my dream. Like it went from an idea to a real living thing in eighteen hours.
Speaker 5: That's the coolest part of that is that we were just talking about this is that sometimes you hear these stories that a song was written in like twenty minutes, yeah, where it's just like it was just kind of gifted all of a sudden. It was just here, it is, I already have it all figured out, and then some songs take like twenty months, yeah, to try to put it together.
Speaker 2: That's so cool, Hockey, that that thing sounded awesome.
Speaker 1: Thank you, man, I can't believe it's that kind of Thing's never happened to me before. And by far, whether it's a good song or a great song or an average song, it's the best thing I've ever written by far.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you only could have written it right now, Like you couldn't have written that song five years ago or a year ago, even like you've you've you've lived.
Speaker 2: I hear so much of like ore, you.
Speaker 3: Know, just interpersonal talks in that song too, like you like you've lived your whole life to write that song.
Speaker 1: That's how it is.
Speaker 2: I get to you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm so excited for you. I cannot wait to see what happens with this song. And and somebody's gonna buy it, somebody's gonna sing it. It's gonna be really really cool that we know the whole story behind the origination of it. In that same in that same vein, have you guys started watching Have you guys seen the Taylor.
Speaker 2: Swift docu series? I wait, no, man, it's so good.
Speaker 8: It's so good, Like I watched I watched an episode last night and halfway through the second one of my I gotta go to bed, I gotta get up earlier.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 8: Really, man, I am so excited to finish the rest. I think there's four out. Four of the six are released right now and the two are coming out again soon.
Speaker 2: How much it puts in is just insane. It blows your mind, like you cannot believe, like one person can create everything that that that tour was. Yes, it's like it's mind boggling.
Speaker 8: She's like beyond impressive and she deserves everything, all the awards, all the money, all the stuff. Like, man, whether you like her music or not, to see the behind the scenes of how she put this thing together.
Speaker 1: Can't wait.
Speaker 2: So fascinating, good, tremendous songwriter.
Speaker 5: I've told the story before when we had John Hines was on the show with us at K one O two. She will, yes, literally she gave she goes, okay, give me five minutes she wrote a song. She's like, okay, just give me details about John. And then so she went out into the hallway here and then came back into the KO two studio five minutes later, had a full song and it was a banger.
Speaker 2: It was so good. She is so so talented. Yeah, I love her. It's crazy. Check it out like musical improv.
Speaker 8: I can't wait well, and then check out Chris's song when it comes out international.
Speaker 1: Well, it's all up to you now, Muslin, because you got friends. So if you could please get that or maybe Urban, I'd really I was just.
Speaker 5: Gonna say, yeah, Derek's that would be cool. But it does sound like a Keith. It sounds like a song, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 5: Yep yep, I know, especially with that tempo and everything else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, core and Corey.
Speaker 1: I mean this from bottom heart. I'm not trying to be cool. I don't know how I did that. And by that I mean like there's these little things that happen that I played on words from verse to verse to verse. I didn't think it just somebody gave me that song. I know it's a weird thing to say, but that, like the universe is like, Okay, you've been through some crap. Have this. That's how it felt.
Speaker 8: So how are you going to feel if a guy like Keith Keith Urban's like ooh what I like eighty percent of the song and then wants to change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would understand, you know, like it for.
Speaker 2: She wants to add to or edit, Like, how does that process? So you gets a writing credit?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Do you do you then collaborate with him specifically? Or is it just like all passed through agents and representation.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. I really have no idea. I would guess that he would get a writing credit. But but I admit, like the first verse is pretty pedestrian, So I wouldn't mind if somebody said, but for me, the entire song is about the chorus and then the the the concept of the song as well. So I would understand if somebody said that honestly, And I wouldn't mind that at all, especially if I made a couple of bucks off of it, and somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if they bought the song.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, I mean, I'm not saying I want to be an idiot, But if just driving on the road listening to a song I wrote that somebody huge saying would be enough payment?
Speaker 2: That would hockey that thing?
Speaker 5: Is that good that I feel that you're going to have some mailbox money coming here?
Speaker 2: That would be good. I'll take it, man, I could do so if if Dirks took it, or if Urban took it.
Speaker 6: It sounds like, that'd be cool. Would you feel crappy? If Chesney took it?
Speaker 2: I would love it.
Speaker 1: If mister Chesney took Man, I would love it nothing.
Speaker 2: What about Young Yeah, I'd love that even more. What about bird Man?
Speaker 1: I have to draw the line somewhere.
Speaker 2: What if Snoop sings it on Christmas Day?
Speaker 1: Be a Christmas present?
Speaker 2: What about Manny Fresh?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wayne? Then I don't tell you this, but I did. Maybe I did, but I did have to stop when when the plane was having issues, I was like, this was my my uh, sitting on the doc of the bay otis reading moment where I wrote my song and then the next day plane crash.
Speaker 2: Is that what happened to him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sitting on doctor the bay, that's what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, he was.
Speaker 2: Like twenty five.
Speaker 3: Like people, you just hear the name Otis, you assume he was like fifty years old, sixty years old?
Speaker 2: He was like twenty five. Yeah he died yeah, twenty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wisconsin, right, not not far from here yet, yeah, Lake Mud, I've just recorded sitting on doctor Bay. In fact that we talked about this, that the whistle part, you know, weep beep that was going. That was a placeholder for a verse he hadn't written yet that he was going to write after he got back from that show. Wow, so that wasn't supposed to be in that crazy So anyway, there you go, Vikings, it's time for fighting on the power to your musclemen, presented by.
Speaker 6: I got a question for the group. If you don't mind you get a question. You got something there, muscle was I got a question for you. No, no, no, he's got his notes out.
Speaker 2: I have my notes. You don't have your notes though he left on the field, and they are a bunch of wier grinds.
Speaker 6: Just never uh does anybody have from a letter of the law standpoint?
Speaker 2: Not emotional standpoint?
Speaker 6: Does anybody have a letter of the law problem with either the Eric Wilson or Harrison Smith sacks because they were helmet to helmet.
Speaker 2: I mean no, I think there was the right call.
Speaker 6: It sucks that I think they were both the right call as well. But man, they're frustrating because those both are super tame and even just a handful of years ago, those are standard sacks, right, yeah, title of the podcast, but.
Speaker 2: Letter of the law.
Speaker 5: And then also I mean twenty two penalties totally called and actually accept it. That was just a crazy game in that regard. But yeah, I thought that Wilson's was a little bit more like, okay, that makes sense, egregious. Yeah, then I thought Harrison Smith's. I thought his was not as much. But you know what they say from behind, and that's how they call it.
Speaker 2: What are you going to do?
Speaker 6: The sentiment that I saw on Twitter that we're mad about it, I think they realize these people that were mad, I think they realized, well, it's helmet, the helmet. I get that the flag came out, but they're The comeback that I saw was what are we doing when it looked like Jackson Dart though, was lowering his helmet? And how do you as a defender defend against the fact that if a quarterback is going to get sacked if he just lowers his helmet, which is kind of dangerous. But if you're lowering your helmet, then is that the defender's responsibility to that now in real time avoid a you know, a shelling up a collapsing quarterback.
Speaker 8: So I thought about that too on the because that's it really is more applicable to Eric Wilson's versus Harrison Smith's, and I think if the quarterback crouches, then in real time a defender can't not It's impossible to lower your target in real time running that fast.
Speaker 2: To me, when he just slightly ducks his.
Speaker 8: Head, the contact was still helmet to helmet or face mask to face mask, So like, I didn't think on either one, I didn't think the hits were egregious. I also don't think that Jackson Dart lowered his head and lowered his body in an egregious way to to like have to create that argument. So I get what people are saying in other contexts, but I think in that specific play, I don't think he lowered his helmet enough to make a difference.
Speaker 2: So that's just I don't know. I hate it. Believe me, I hate these rules.
Speaker 8: I have been on the I've been on this show talking about similar type plays where like I just hate the way they over officiate defensive players. But those two, I'm like, yeah, that wasn't even closed. That was like legit like nose to nose, like lips.
Speaker 5: Still making it impossible for a defender to actually hit anybody.
Speaker 2: It's almost like the movie The jerk where you.
Speaker 5: Get you can only win something from this area to this area.
Speaker 1: This is a little small No, I.
Speaker 8: Get it, and again I would normally agree with you. But in both of those, especially Harrison Smith, you have you have a free run at a quarterback where he basically doesn't see him, and maybe to the last last second he has enough time to lower and bend his knees and drive through his upper body.
Speaker 2: He does like, he just does like. I don't like it. Believe me.
Speaker 8: I've had sacks like that before where it's like, you know, I've had I had a sack on Brian Greasi that looked exactly like Harrison Smiths. I played in an error where they didn't call that, and did I have time to lower my target? Sure, and I probably would have been coached to do the same in film room afterwards.
Speaker 2: But I don't like it. But I think it was technically the right call.
Speaker 6: Has Ryan Kelly played his last snap in the NFL.
Speaker 8: Unfortunately, I believe so, And I think that I felt really really bad for him because, you know, sort of like zach Ertz. You know, zach Ertz was very emotional when he got carted off the field and tore his acl I think everybody knows that's it. Like you play the game for so long and everybody wants to go out under their own power, on their own volition, never by injury.
Speaker 2: And it was hard to.
Speaker 8: Watch a guy like Zach Ertz get carted off the field knowing that that's the last time he's ever going to put a football uniform on, right, same sort of thing with Ryan Kelly, a little bit less dramatic because he wasn't carted off, but he legit walked right past.
Speaker 2: Me as he's going to locker room. I'm like, man, that sucks.
Speaker 8: I mean, this will probably be the last time he ever puts on a football uniform ever, that's in a locker room ever, out there with his guys and his bros.
Speaker 2: And you know, it's I think it's the right thing to do. Now.
Speaker 8: I'm not I don't want to make decisions for him, obviously, but like I think we all look at his concussion history, his agents, like what else do you have left to prove? You know, like there's no reason to come back for another year and try to get through a whole season.
Speaker 2: Without getting another concussion.
Speaker 8: I feel like it's nearly impossible, So with two games left in the season.
Speaker 2: I think this is it.
Speaker 6: Everybody pregame yesterday was talking about how Justin Jefferson was sitting on a big game. It sounded like KOC wanted him in the game plan from the first snap.
Speaker 2: They ran that wide receiver screen to him.
Speaker 6: They got him in the mix eighty five yards yesterday, which is way more than he's had in the last handful of weeks. He's had nine to seventeen with two games ago, so he needs eighty three yards. But it looks like we might have two games of brozmar your thoughts, we don't know.
Speaker 8: I think you win the bet, right because I'm taking the.
Speaker 2: A thirty hours.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think he'll get the thousand, and we'll find creative ways. The thing is, and he kind of talked about this in the postgame interview that I think they've smartly because of this quote unquote progression read thing that we keep making a big deal out of. I think they are now putting him in a position and to be targeted much more within the system, meaning that outside of just the screen passes, because those are very deliberate, you know, targeted things for specific players, but so many of so many of his big plays and so much of the route tree is him going deep. And if you were in a coverage based system, then yes, I think that Kosi's scheming things up to where like, if you understand coverage, you know that he's going to pop open late or you can anticipate he's going to break free of that safety or that corner or whatever, and that's where we see so many big plays. But in this system right now, where they have had to kind of like pull things back for McCarthy, so much of the progression is within twelve yards, Well that's not where he lives. So they have now it looks like they've intentionally changed where he's at on the field, the position and the progression to where now he's within that first to two reads for the quarterback. So now he can get more looks. I mean, we saw him shallow and underneath more so than we probably have seen him in a long long time. So I think that's going to be the way going forward. Outside of just the deliberate screen pass.
Speaker 5: Yeah, outside of the Brozmar throw that was on the boundary, which was.
Speaker 2: What a catch, right, incredible?
Speaker 5: Yeah, But everything else, you know, Hockey and I were talking about this at halftime, is that they kept everything inside the numbers, They kept everything in front of him as far as JJ McCarthy goes.
Speaker 2: And then also for Jets, and uh, I like the look of it.
Speaker 5: And you talked to just Jefferson after the game and he even like alluded to the fact that we're just not going to be able to blow the top off anymore. We're just that's just not where we are at this point. And so they've they've changed it for him. And I think that that is an absolute I mean, now we're talking yak and we're talking all that kind of stuff with Justin Jefferson, and that's normally not where he lives, as you had mentioned there, But man, it's uh, you got to get him the ball, You got to get him involved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Mean if anything else, I mean, you saw it. You saw the tenasty of the which he plays, run after catch. I mean, it was fun to watch him break tackles, try to find an avenue, try to bob and weave his way through. He had what two big third down conversions because the you know, the ball was thrown at what like seven yards and he went out and picked up eight more you know, it was fantastic.
Speaker 5: Okay, here's a question for you, though. With JJ McCarthy in his hand, we don't know. They said that nothing was broken right after they did the X race. If he can't play the rest of this season, what is there a big decision that has to be made next year because this is two seasons this kid can barely stay on the field.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think the reality is yes, I think he'd be foolish not to have these discussions. Yes, I mean, that's it's the same thing with any player. You know, You've got a player that comes off a season indiing knee surgery last year, and then he's missed, he'll he'll miss if he misses the next two games, literally half the season this year. You have to have the discussion with every player. I don't know, if it's a kick, you've got to have that discussion. Yeah, you know, and especially a first round draft pick that supposedly be your your franchise guy. I think, of course they're having those decisions. I think that they're gonna I think they're gonna roll with them again and just consider these things kind of fluky deals. But I think it's definitely within the equation of how you you calculate this, his future going forward.
Speaker 6: Man five and his second headlines later more with Lieber and must in the Powers of Morning Show.
Speaker 2: After this on the Fan