Speaker 1: Version six of the Initials game is now available at initials game dot com. If you love the radio version of Initials, you will love the home game. Perfect for campfires, game nights, or family get togethers. Get the brand new version version six of Initials at initials game dot com.
Speaker 2: Hey, welcome back.
Speaker 3: Sorry we missed the we're talking about beautiful hire you got beautiful.
Speaker 2: It's got beautiful hair. Maybe it's mabeling, maybe it does. Do you use any mambling products?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oil, lat's verbal essences, that's what you wanted to use, Hans moisturizing.
Speaker 2: You be great for you. Yeah, we'll play follow my GPS and go right in there straight in. Wow. Yeah, were you were you? Was it tuesday?
Speaker 1: When were we debating bar soap? Was that when you were here Tuesday?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I forgot to maybe clarify your own barsuit soap. It's not community like Matt has a bar soap. I have a bar soap. And to your your point was the most valid one, Corey, that it does kind of make a mess and you do have to constantly clean the little.
Speaker 2: In the shower. In our case of shower Caddy, you have a person that stands in there and hands with your soap. What do you think? What do you think about this one? Should we go with here?
Speaker 1: Change it out?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Just a big fan. I might want to shave it up down.
Speaker 7: God, Well, the great thing about a shower caddy is wash your balls.
Speaker 4: Calm down, you guys, I want to show it one.
Speaker 2: I wasn't listening say something about the roughest thing with the.
Speaker 1: Shower on man neverybody's firing bullets. Yes, you do one, you get one?
Speaker 2: Uh, then make sure you watch the hole. Well that's just dirty golf.
Speaker 1: Yes, why would you wash the golf hole?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It doesn't work my day. What time is it?
Speaker 6: Why did that come back up?
Speaker 1: Because we were talking about your hair and whether you use shampoo or something, because they were saying you have really nice hair, so we were asking why it's so nice?
Speaker 6: One stunning package. That's a forced compliment, but thank you well Jill. Jill gave me an actual compliment, and then I think it made the guys so uncomfortable they had to then come up with well compliments because.
Speaker 2: I thought, I'm a pretty realistic person.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty confident in who I am and who I am not and who I am is not someone who has nice hair.
Speaker 2: So that's fine, nice hair, I think.
Speaker 6: Interesting, Well, we don't need to it's gonna get awkward. Oh really, you can compliment me in a lot of things. I'll give you a list if you like. I don't, and I would accept.
Speaker 2: That the hair is not one of them.
Speaker 1: No, okay, interesting, that's like the anti anchorman, right, You're a TV person that doesn't like their own hair.
Speaker 2: Don't all TV people like worship their own hair? M a lot do ye? But now it seems like you're on the extreme the other way.
Speaker 1: Maybe now you're underestimating, you're undervalue in your own hair, not even overestimating, you're underestimating.
Speaker 6: Okay, maybe, uh, take your wife Angie. Have you ever seen her hair go on?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: My god, yes, gorgeous that.
Speaker 2: You know what to do? If you really want to know, if I could take a half day, I would.
Speaker 6: I am extra self conscious on this very show. I'm thinking about switching spots for good with Zach because anytime I see a clip, like on social media or something, and I'm always looking this way, and I have extra thin hair right here, and that's my natural part, and so I'm always turning to the right for this camera, or like on initials, if I'm looking at you turning the right and exposing my thinnest part of hair.
Speaker 2: It's just a constant situation. He hit that. I did not sauce. I just took his foot off and that's just good hair.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm what do Yeah, sorry, I've never felt that one time in my whole life.
Speaker 1: Take it out.
Speaker 7: I don't need to go to hair restoration. I need to go to hair storation institute. He's getting his butt pounded in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they do multiple things. Show it really is anyway. I think here from Mars and I like your hair, and I never noticed that it.
Speaker 2: Ever, nobody notices you.
Speaker 6: You know what, that's probably a good point. We all notice our own things. That's sure way more than anyone.
Speaker 2: Else pointed out every day on a radio show. Yeah, like you in my lap. I even close my eyes when I'm going number one because I don't want to feel I mean, don't you sit down only at night?
Speaker 3: I have a yurnal caddy that your father?
Speaker 2: Why would my dad do that? That's grown? Yeah that's gross. Oh okay, your dad does that for me.
Speaker 1: But hey, since we don't really have time for fan five. Today is officially Quitter's Day. This is the day that most people drop their New Year's resolution. Is Jan nine is the average day that the resolution finally comes to an end.
Speaker 2: That is depressing. It's depressing.
Speaker 1: So right around right around two percent of the way through twenty twenty six.
Speaker 5: And you can go ahead and quit.
Speaker 6: People shouldn't make such unattainable New Year's resolutions, then well, you know, let's come longer than nineties.
Speaker 1: I don't make them. They ain't going to stick to it.
Speaker 6: My New Year's thought was to be a.
Speaker 2: More interesting person. How's that going to? Well, not I haven't started yet.
Speaker 1: Pays.
Speaker 2: But also it's subjective. Is very subjective. I could quit, I could start. You don't know. That could be successful, unsuccessful. That's very interesting.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, thank you, m h.
Speaker 2: I guess I did start.
Speaker 1: That's also a little lack of self awareness. I think most people would think you have a super interesting life.
Speaker 2: But you don't. I don't really go anywhere, ud like.
Speaker 9: You've traveled the world everywhere I've traveled North America.
Speaker 2: Cool, super cool.
Speaker 1: You know a whole bunch of famous people, you meet interesting people.
Speaker 2: Yet you know Josh in the front row exactly you were.
Speaker 1: Sitting to him. Now that I think about it.
Speaker 2: I was, it's available to everybody. I've heard. Yeah, I'll run on the field, all right, you do that path.
Speaker 1: I saw mem last night.
Speaker 2: Oh she's the best. That is the best. I had no idea how it's availabled everybody. That's right, now that I think about it.
Speaker 6: Now, when you are courtside, do you have to respect your own space?
Speaker 2: Or how far out can you go? Left and right depends?
Speaker 1: Okay, how do you how do you decide?
Speaker 2: Oh, they're not my ticket, So I just sit where Charlie tells me.
Speaker 1: That's a lot Charlie Swanson, yea. And then I keep my legs in okay, yeah, well you know, yeah, keep my arms to myself.
Speaker 2: They're a little in short anywhere, Yeah, Matt. Matt sent me a screenshot.
Speaker 6: We were going to commercial break and there was some replay of like Dante de Vincenzo hitting a three point or whatever. In the background, you could see Sauce and Rosie Charlie Swanson's and.
Speaker 2: Sauce has his hands.
Speaker 6: Cupped together and like knees together, feet together. He's taking up the smallest amount of human space it's adorable.
Speaker 2: Not everyone in the row was, but he won. She's an actress. I like the winter hat, tip stocking cap.
Speaker 10: It also helps him pick up women hockey.
Speaker 1: A cowboy hat or two in your life. When when Chris was still here, we were talking about Deadwood off the air and talking about well you googled that, No, that was something else. We were talking about, uh sincerely tipping a cowboy head and going ma'am yeah, like not sarcastically being able to be man enough, like on the Coved Mama scale, to be like, I got enough testosterone to truly wear a cowboy hat, tip my cap or do the old brim thing. Man, he's gonna have some gall at a bar go like that guy was super cool. I'd like to say, I keeps right. I can't pull it. I can't pull that off. They know I'm joking. Yeah, yeah, everybody heard that, Mark you were whispering, but everybody heard that on the podcast, now, right, everybody heard that. We can all guess what I've remember the cowboys you want to ride? Yeah, yeah, yeah, probably achemen Corey.
Speaker 9: I I've got a cowboy hat and I've done that, and I gotta be honest.
Speaker 2: With you.
Speaker 1: You don't feel cool at all. I feel like an absolute phony. That's what I'm saying though, is absolutely how cool it could be if like back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, be that cool. Now we're talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you walk into a bar and do it, you mean it, and everybody respects it because you did it sincerely like you guys kill or casey.
Speaker 2: Oh that sounds so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like you walk in, You're like, I am and your.
Speaker 2: That's that's me shooting the horse? What just what kind of gun did you get? I hope horse isn't a euphemism. I hope horse.
Speaker 3: And if it is, you I'm impressed. Yeah, and you need to get checked out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's start doing films immedia.
Speaker 1: All right, let's let's maybe give away one hundred and seven thousand dollars into this Initials game six ten on the Powership after this up.
Speaker 10: Next it's the Initials game featuring the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union jackpot called one eight hundred three two zero fifty three twenty six for your shot at the Initials jackpot.
Speaker 2: Next on the fan, our surcers, Sorry, but this thing's really strong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably receive I'll tell you man, this one jar of these that we got just out of its mind.
Speaker 2: A new brand or new past salt. It's just a different distaurant on the same brand.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone, we've done of these. Holy mully, I'll knock you over. You get him on Amazon? Where do you get? Yeah? Amazon took a remember one for a while. I couldn't get it. I can get them again.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, they're so deceiving because they are.
Speaker 1: You can't really.
Speaker 2: You don't really, you don't think it's strong. You got to lean in sooner and as soon as you do.
Speaker 1: Yep. So a couple of Thanksgivings ago, we hosted friends giving right for the neighborhood, and it was my once every six or seven years getting blackout drunk. I got zero point nine right, like I was on the wall. And I was told the next day that I spent ten minutes trying to buy smelling salts on Amazon and had zero memory of that.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, but did I And they're like.
Speaker 1: No, you never actually got it into your cart and paid for it, but you sure as hell.
Speaker 2: We're trying to why did I want smelling I didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't remember why it came up, but I apparently spent a good chunk of that night trying to buy smelling salts on Amazon.
Speaker 2: Greasy. That's pretty bad. If you're so drunk you can't even do that.
Speaker 1: It's like three clicks, yeah, right, smelling salts, add the cart, check out.
Speaker 2: Not hard. Couldn't do it. It's fun to get that you once in a while.
Speaker 1: It really is Paris take a break.
Speaker 2: It was to put this one out, but it used to.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, well yeah, when I could moderation, you control it. Yeah, I just said I used to take a break from reality. It is a good thing every now and then.
Speaker 2: Are you doing that today?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't. I get some time, I know, but I got.
Speaker 1: A Well, there's another way to win a significant amount of money that Tory. Let's initials and potentially give away a bunch of money.
Speaker 2: It's time.
Speaker 10: Let's go about this is initials Game six ten on the Power Trip All right, Game six ten.
Speaker 1: Marnie started off the year with a win last week Game six oh nine, Went your Way, come Back Fashion to March.
Speaker 2: It was really nice, well well done. But it's a new game, new game.
Speaker 1: Let's go right. It almost seems like it is a new game every week. Christopher, who are you playing today?
Speaker 2: As a fan?
Speaker 3: I'm sponsored by my great friends at radco and ragco dot com.
Speaker 2: And if I went today, listen for a.
Speaker 3: Special offer from my friends add rag COO and radcot dot com.
Speaker 2: That's true win sauce. What happens if you win?
Speaker 1: I'm playing for my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza and you guessed at the Best Parties.
Speaker 2: It's on sale for eight ninety nine at Brinks Market.
Speaker 1: And if I win, christen for a special offer for my friends at Seventh Avenue peek Brinks Market in.
Speaker 2: It doesn't say Chicago City all, it's my hometown.
Speaker 1: Welcome to supermarket and look the best part of going to Chicago. Best part is going to Branks, going to Brinks and getting Seventh Avenue Pizza. Best part is going to be eight fifty five today. You're doing great. Thank you, Marty Galloner. Who are you playing for today?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm brought to you as always by my wonderful friends at Great Clips, and if I win today, be sure to tune in and listen for a very special offer from break Clips.
Speaker 1: It's nice went there yesterday. That app is e lead the great Clips app. It is.
Speaker 2: It's the best one.
Speaker 1: It makes it.
Speaker 2: Nobody's sitting there, like, stay there because you're next.
Speaker 1: It's nice and you want to get to me. You're like, why did you not use the app? Why would you just sit here for an hour?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I checked in an hour ago and now I'm waiting two minutes. This is the best that alas.
Speaker 2: There's a cube on right now too. I used it yesterday. Did you read.
Speaker 6: Great Clips dot com slash Football? They didn't even ask me to promote it, and I just know I'm telling people you got you need a trim save some money.
Speaker 1: I clearly did.
Speaker 2: Good luck, Mark Parrish, Good morning, buddy, who are good morning? My friend?
Speaker 9: Well, I am sponsored today by my amazing friends that Buy the Yard and if I went today, listen for a one of a kind offer from Buy the Yard.
Speaker 2: Let's go, good guys, good guy.
Speaker 1: You can buy this game at home if you want to play the home game version of Initials at Initials Game dot com. Games four, five, and six available at Initials game dot com and now we're over one hundred bars for Initials Game Live. You can play this all over the place across the Upper Midwest and beyond.
Speaker 2: We got a spot in Colorado starting next.
Speaker 1: Month at a boy so I hear Fargo is shout out to all of our friends in Fargo, Fargo all over initials game less so you can see all the locations at initials game live dot com. There we go, Oh yeah, maybe all right more importantly but boom, one hundred and seven thousand dollars up for grabs. All the caller has to do is say two letters. They just have to be the right ones.
Speaker 10: Now it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials Jackpot.
Speaker 3: You got that right, dude, The Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpass currently one hundred seven thousand dollars. Look at about your car, save money in your current carlow will do it with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 2: Now bring auto loan rates is.
Speaker 3: Four lowest four point two nine percent APR i'pply today Sint Paul SCU dot org slash camfan federally insured.
Speaker 2: By the NC.
Speaker 1: You A Every week this thing goes up five hundred dollars thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. It's a progressive jackpot, up five hundred every week. We're up to an all time high of one hundred and seven thousand. Yes, it has gone off twice, but it's been years or long overdue. If they get one hunter in the right spot, it's got to be in the right spot.
Speaker 2: You went two hundred and.
Speaker 1: Fifty bucks, which is pretty cool. But if you get them both, you get one hundred and seven thousand. It's that simple.
Speaker 2: Let's change. Let's change a life or two this morning. Good morning. What is your name?
Speaker 1: Randy?
Speaker 2: Said Randy from Prior Lake. Yeah, all right, Randy, what's up man? How are you? Randy?
Speaker 1: You get a shout at one hundred and seven thousand dollars. It's one hundred and seven thousand dollars. Let's change your life in Prior Lake. Randy, what letters are you guessing?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go see R letter C and then the.
Speaker 1: Letter r CR. All right, Randy, If you have one right, you win two hundred and fifty bucks. If you have him both right, your jack hot winner, Yeah, Randy, and you win one hundred and seven thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: Is Randy? And Prior Lake?
Speaker 1: Who's going with CR? Have at least one?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Sorry, Randy? Sorry, Randy, Randy lay there like a slug.
Speaker 1: He did have one letter in the wrong spot, correct, because we do have a C, but it's the second one. So like, look, I do everything I can to not have like if Bill Garn's our guest, I try not.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna use beg Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the first year we did the Jackpot, I accidentally did MD the weekend of Mother's Day and I just completely I didn't know that. One month from today, my baby girl turns twelve. But I don't want to have her initials on her birthday, just in case somebody puts that puzzle together. So let's do it today for Harper. She turns twelve a month from today. H C are the initials?
Speaker 2: What's her full name?
Speaker 3: Harper?
Speaker 2: Randy rowan cove why? Just wondering?
Speaker 1: But it's not four less just h C birthday are Harper?
Speaker 2: She's gonna be freaking twelve. Good for you, Quo, it's crazy, all right? Yell what your name? Your name is? Your brother? Best?
Speaker 1: Out of twelve? The all time answer or the all time record is nine, held by U. Sauce A J N do Young Park. Here we go, Oh the way, when was it was? I guess do was the last one to get that? When was the last time you got nine?
Speaker 2: Five years? You got nine? Last year? Or two? Everyone's last time you got nine? That was a niner. Yeah, I wasn't really there. Damn good for.
Speaker 3: You neither you guys ready, No, he is young.
Speaker 2: Here we goes.
Speaker 1: We're asking.
Speaker 2: Here's number one of h C.
Speaker 5: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Commonly seen on a field.
Speaker 1: Clue number two is a group. Clue number three selected once a year. Clue number four are well known. Yep, homecoming court.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: That is a home coming court. Chris, you were homecoming king? Were you not?
Speaker 2: I was Saws? You were on the court? Yes, court, Marnie. Were you a part of the court? You know what in college? I was in high school. I wasn't interesting in parish. Were you on the homecoming court? Uh? No? Never? My daughter was. However this year you weren't.
Speaker 5: Never.
Speaker 2: How is Mark Parrish not part of the homecoming court.
Speaker 9: I had a small group of friends going.
Speaker 1: Player at the school. Player doesn't get on the court. I don't know either way, homecoming.
Speaker 2: Going for popularity?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Marnie, you were a part of the Homecoming Court and all you got it in this game and that matters more revenge Homecoming Court gets Marnie a one to nothing lee.
Speaker 2: Here's number two of HC.
Speaker 1: Clue number one sometimes worldwide.
Speaker 5: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Typically a very recognizable logo. Clue number three multiple locations. Clue number four Paris is associated with an iconic one. Clue number five often have brand loyalty programs and similar standards and layouts.
Speaker 5: Blue Clue number six.
Speaker 1: Wyndham Hyatt Paul was first.
Speaker 2: Hotel chain.
Speaker 1: That's crazy is for the Paris one was a reference to Paris Hilton, who accidentally came up three hours ago for the first time in months, but randomly her name came up like three hours ago. Like that's weird.
Speaker 2: She is a podcast and I hurt radio? Is that right? Good for Paris Hilton?
Speaker 1: Nice one?
Speaker 2: All right? Hotel chain?
Speaker 6: What I knew it was a hotel. I didn't think it was as simple as chain. It's like hotel, what is it loyal to you or rewards?
Speaker 2: What is that called?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: All right? I had to zoom out. Sauce was one. That's why you were never on the Homecoming Court. Sauce was one.
Speaker 1: I wasn't either, shocking. Uh, Sauce has one, Marnie has one. Here's number three of HC.
Speaker 5: Clue number one, sometimes.
Speaker 1: Used when facing short distances. Clue number two can be extremely loud. Huh yeah, hard count.
Speaker 2: That's right, Wow, wow, standing wow. Good guys, that's outstanding, very good. That's hard Count. In football, well done. Short distances, you try to get the defense.
Speaker 1: To jump off sides, and hard County is the right answers.
Speaker 2: All right, we got a three. Let's go here we go.
Speaker 1: Well, Marnie has one, Sauce has one. Now Hawk with hard Count has one. We have a three way tie. Here's number four of HC. Clue number one doesn't like rice. Clue number two partially scarlet.
Speaker 5: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Associated with the Dream. Clue number four is known for the logo U H.
Speaker 2: Park. That was weird because you kind of balked that.
Speaker 1: I think Parish was first, But man, let's do the I started a little I know I couldn't tell. Let's see Zach if you can do the old instant replay. I still think it was Parish, but we'll see H.
Speaker 2: Park. Anybody have an opinion.
Speaker 1: I feel like you'd be Park I think it was Paul.
Speaker 2: Got me Sauce, Houston Cougars. That's why I was That's why I wasn't sure if it was it's the school.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I couldn't remember if it was the Cougars or not. That's why I kind of balked on so right, Nice Sauce.
Speaker 6: When you said dream, I was like, oh, Houston Rockets, And I looked at HC and I'm like, oh, Houston comments which was the talk.
Speaker 1: That was the right Houston though, that was the reference.
Speaker 2: Zoom out, I got that. I actually got us Cougars.
Speaker 1: Sauce takes the lead with two, Hawk has one, Marny has one. Here's number five of HC. Clue number one is common clue number two. It takes time. Clue number three develops m HM. Clue number four.
Speaker 2: Often considered mild YEP head cold.
Speaker 1: That's right, wow hard, that is.
Speaker 2: The old common cold. As ad guys, it's a head cold.
Speaker 1: That's really good. You almost went forward about a clue earlier and chickened out, but still got still got it. Sauce has too, Hawk ties him up with two as well. Marnie has one. Pairs you still got plenty of It's coming. Here is number six of HC.
Speaker 5: Clue number one might.
Speaker 2: Be rich, Paul, yep, hot chocolate. That's right, what nice saucy flavor? Clever and I like you.
Speaker 1: Can Okay, you're mad at the slot machines, not me. That's really good, really good. Yes, I had a feeling when we triggered you thirty minutes ago that boy, we got you going.
Speaker 2: What time is it A thirty six? Nineteen minutes?
Speaker 1: Halfway through the game. Sauce has three you have the lead. Hawk is one back with two, Martie, you have one as well. Parish has six items.
Speaker 2: Mom, sir, just like you. Hear me, My boy, here's number seventy you here's trying. Number seven of HC.
Speaker 1: Number one often connected to doctors, teachers, and first responders. Clue number two you might have this. Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Lacks self interest.
Speaker 1: Clue number four service mission or duty.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, Marny, that's the same thing, Paul.
Speaker 1: You you hesitated Paul's first high character.
Speaker 2: You're out, Marny, pass or go for it.
Speaker 6: That's because that's exactly what I was going to say first.
Speaker 1: Sauce out for the rest of number seven. Clue number five is connected to something bigger.
Speaker 5: Final clue Clue number six.
Speaker 1: This is a purpose or meaning that extends beyond just personal gain. Five four three two Marnie five four three two one everybody else five four three two Mark, Mark Connor Court Hawk five or three two one. If if you're a doctor or teacher, you you don't do it for yourself.
Speaker 2: You you feel like you have.
Speaker 1: A higher, higher calling. You have a higher calling? Is there right answer? Bigger than yourself? Is a higher callings the hard one? Yeah, higher calling. You guys were dancing around it. You were on the right path. But to higher calling is what I was looking for. Nobody gets number seven, so the score remains the same sauce as three. Hawk has two, Marnie has one.
Speaker 2: Mark. You want to say your voice, you want to keep moving on.
Speaker 1: There's number eight of HC number one. Uh, you don't have to be the second word to be one of these. Clue number two implies approval. Clue number three might be near a fire. Clue number four.
Speaker 11: Isn't frustrated Marnie, yep, happy camper.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's a happy cancer.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 1: Don't have to be a camper to be a happy camper. Marnie, well done, Wow, happy camper. All right, you're back in this uh tight one at the top. Sauce has three, Hawk has two, Marnie has two. Nice guys. Harris, you've got four left. Mathematic never give up, not mathematically out. Here's number nine.
Speaker 7: Of h C.
Speaker 1: Clue number one is temporary.
Speaker 5: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Is minimally furnished. Clue number three not designed to be comfortable. Hawk yep holding cell. That's right, well done at the top holding. It's Chris's third guy.
Speaker 2: Good guy, have you ever been howk no comment? No, he has a good lawyer.
Speaker 1: Maybe you would still be in a holding until your lawyer gets you out.
Speaker 2: This lawyer's normally with him.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they have to separate, the two of them. Make sure add.
Speaker 2: Under water on us to separate.
Speaker 1: Good guy, got my board, my lord, most of us sick goes. Get that joke, all right. Sauce three, Hawk three, Martie two three to go, Mark, you need all three. Here's number ten of h C. Clue number one is essentially just two colors. Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Is roughly two inches tall.
Speaker 1: Clue number three features an iconic looped squiggle.
Speaker 5: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: First sold in nineteen nineteen. It was the first commercially sold one of its kind. Clue number five originally two or five cents. Now you can get a package of eight at Target for around three or four dollars. Paul Mark was first hard candy, no.
Speaker 2: Sauce, yes or no Hostess cupcakes.
Speaker 1: Damn Hostess cupcake, and Sauce takes the lead with two.
Speaker 8: It swiggle yeah and their outstands so good. Sauce any that back in the day, two for five cents? Who cares about inflation. Let's go back to nineteen nineteen and get two for five cents.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: Yikes, All right, Martie, you need both to tie. Sauce Hawk, you're just one back, But Sauce you are still going for the walk off win.
Speaker 2: If you get either of the remaining two.
Speaker 1: It's all over. Okay, Parish, keep playing and on the boy.
Speaker 2: I'll do my best. Saucy. Here we go, going for the wind Hawk and Marnie trying to stay in this.
Speaker 1: Here's number eleven of HC. Clue number one can be a person or a thing. Clue number two this could be a resource.
Speaker 2: Mark Yep, hot commodity.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's a hot commodity, and that keeps Brilliant Sauce from winning. It also mathematically eliminates Marnie Gilling.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, I feel terrible down. We're down to Hawking Sauce. Sauce.
Speaker 1: If you get this right, you're the winner. Congratulations, Thanks steady Hawk. If you get this right, you force a tiebreaker. If Marnie or Parish gets this right, Sauce, you're also the winner. Thanks Corey, You're welcome. Sauce going for the win, Hawk going for the tie. Here's number twelve, the final item game six ten h c. Clue number one can feature lights, smoke, and fire. Clue number two there have been more than thirty recorded deaths. Clue number three probably features a helmet. Clue number four designed in the eighteen seventies by the Great Farini.
Speaker 5: Howk Hawk for the tie.
Speaker 2: Human cannibal, Well, m can no I thought it?
Speaker 1: No I did not human cannibal. We have a time, We have a tie breaker. Didn't you use a tiebreaker last week? Two weeks ago? I think, wasn't it?
Speaker 2: It wasn't it?
Speaker 1: I don't remember now?
Speaker 2: Did you walk it off?
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter either way, no tiebreaker between Hawk and Sauce win, three clues and a tiebreaker. Again, if you ring in and get it wrong, your opponent gets to hear the remaining clues, and then we'll have five seconds after a clue three, you don't have to ring in.
Speaker 2: Otherwise pretty more straight to the point, you guys.
Speaker 1: Ready, Sauce, Ready, Hawk Rady for the wind tiebreaker Hawk versus Sauce Year's HC. Clue number one ran in syndication from nineteen eighty nine to nineteen ninety nine, known for including gratuitous violence and celebrity sightings.
Speaker 5: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Paul for the wind hidden camera.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, all right, so this happens once in a while. This is actually crazy pressure. So Chris, you're gonna get to hear two and three. Don't forget after three. There's no ringing in. You'll just have five seconds to answer after clue three, but Sauce out for the rest of number one.
Speaker 2: Chris gets to hear both.
Speaker 5: Here's clue too, Clue number two.
Speaker 1: This isn't the digital version, alright, final clue then five seconds.
Speaker 5: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: This is the physical version or printed version, a permanent reproduction five or three two.
Speaker 2: One tough one hard copy. That's a hard copy. Do you watch hard copy? No, but I like the name of it. That's the hard copy. There's a tough then so hard.
Speaker 1: All right? So tie break or two exact same situation.
Speaker 2: Three clues, same thing.
Speaker 1: If you were to get it wrong, your opponent gets to hear the other ones.
Speaker 2: Here we go number two for the win h.
Speaker 5: C clue number one.
Speaker 2: You'll need a membership.
Speaker 5: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: This often fills up to start the new year. Paul Paul for the Wind Health Club. That's right. That is a hell.
Speaker 1: Nice sauce, nicecare for Chris, and sauce wins hold on. So normally here's the deal. Normally the best thing about Seventh Avenue is that just is.
Speaker 2: Available right, but.
Speaker 1: Today it's gonna be even better because sauce one. I was sponsored as always by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza, which is on sale for eight ninety nine at Brinks Market. And now that I've won, tweet me and tag me and Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday and one of you could win one hundred dollars gift card to restock your freezer with Seventh Avenue bit it's nice. It's nice.
Speaker 2: We all called it.
Speaker 1: We knew when we were when we were going at you hard forty five minutes ago, that.
Speaker 2: Felt like the whole room. No, I meant hard.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't get that. Ah, I didn't get that.
Speaker 2: Nice work hard copy, hard copy.
Speaker 9: It's hard, man, and it's so hard, like the pressure when you're the guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and one saw said hidden camera. I was like, well, what it's hidden? What is the other?
Speaker 6: And I was thinking camera, not the digital one, not so that I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Get out of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not that I was playing at that point, but.
Speaker 1: That's happened so many times over the years, that the one person that's left hanging, here's all the clues, and it's like, how am I not getting this?
Speaker 2: But it happens kind of unbelievably often.
Speaker 1: It happened to me a couple of times. Yeah, No, you're just catching stray.
Speaker 9: Everybody have a great we can I'm working If you want to watch MSG, can we watch that here?
Speaker 1: I don't know this.
Speaker 2: Now, but you know otherways?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would ask maxim it is text max, but is there not like some kind of NHL network package where you can get access to all local broadcasts.
Speaker 2: Oh that's yeah, what we use.
Speaker 1: Echo knows this.
Speaker 7: But if you're outside of this area listening on the podcast or I Radio, ESPN Plus will have it.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: I agree, look at that.
Speaker 1: So all right, so Paris you and the Wild and the Islanders tomorrow night and you're doing the Islanders the Islanders version.
Speaker 6: Sunday the Wolves host Wemby.
Speaker 1: I'm biased because my dad and I have money on the Spurs to win the title.
Speaker 2: So I want the Spurs to do it. But that's a good one.
Speaker 1: But well, my dad said like, hey, I think there, I think they can do this is a good value. I'm like whatever, I'll just sweat it with you. So I bought the ticket, not really believe in it. But over the last two months they're ready. The Spurs legitimately could do it as early as this year, and they aren't afraid of the thunder.
Speaker 2: No, they've about the lightning though. That's a great point. Thank you. Parish is doing that game next week. They've won like nine straight.
Speaker 9: Their window just keeps getting extended. It's an incredible organization with an incredible head coach.
Speaker 2: Well do we have a hockey bet? Hey?
Speaker 1: So no, we didn't make the bet this year and how lucky so far am I that the teams that look unstoppable are all parish teams. But one of the best teams is going to get knocked out in that first round. It doesn't matter. I mean, that's very true. But this is going to be the year that all of the teams that look like they can win the Cup are parish teams. And this is going to be the one where one of the ones that isn't sneaks through and I would have won, but we didn't make the best.
Speaker 9: Just loaded with Yeah, my former organizations and.
Speaker 1: Man, Colorado's a machine.
Speaker 9: Yeah, absolutely, and they're so deep, you know, talking about Brock Nelson from from war Row.
Speaker 2: Wave Nelson, his brother. What position does he playing hockey? What positions he play? What Wave you're talking about?
Speaker 1: He plays military?
Speaker 2: Just say it? He did?
Speaker 3: He used to Now he plays doggie. It's a it's specific to their style of offense.
Speaker 2: What do you playing doggy style of offense?
Speaker 5: Guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, keep going, Yeah, that's an episode two.
Speaker 7: If he did.
Speaker 2: That was Wave? Ye oh God, you're good at that Hawk. Thanks.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, Kara was telling us that she recommended that showed to Max and Maxim know what it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she.
Speaker 1: Didn't didn't give them the heads up what he did? Rivalry should watch it's a hockey show. Yeah, Matt's in the hockey right is not watch it together arena?
Speaker 6: What what outleto Max?
Speaker 1: But it's a multiple outlets and I thought it was on. No, you just shot it down for yeah, put it on your list. Just get up, Get up in a glass of wine or two and just a couple of guys trying to trying to make it work their way up the NHL ladder.
Speaker 2: You know, the hockey comedy.
Speaker 1: All of it.
Speaker 2: Yes, a little bit of comedy, a little bit of drama.
Speaker 1: We've been looking for a show.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't.
Speaker 1: The only one in the room that's seen it is Zach at least that's what I'm telling you. Okay, Zach's seen it. Uh yeah, and all of it right at the end. Right you said it was emotional at the end, Right at the end.
Speaker 2: I had a lot of reactions to it. Yep.
Speaker 6: So prepare for a roller coaster, Marty, Okay, scale of one to ten.
Speaker 3: It's a good thing those tissues close by.
Speaker 2: Surprised you had any liquid left for tears. I didn't have any. They're just they aren't enough hockey shows. Paris, check it. I couldn't agree more. So watch it and give it you watch this.
Speaker 9: Show, you know, I just yeah, you know, I just haven't quite had the time to check it out.
Speaker 1: And give your nap today and watch Heated Rivalry just like the first two or three episodes.
Speaker 2: At least just give get a taste for it.
Speaker 1: No, okay, you just don't like hockey shows. Yeah, uh, Marnie, you're an American treasure Mark Parrish or something else.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you are, that's right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, me neither.
Speaker 2: I'm still trying to figure it out these days.
Speaker 1: One of these days it'll come with me.
Speaker 3: Can I Rey Park tonight and tomorrow snow Cross come on out live or watch some flow racing war Fox Sports. Let's go man, Yeah it's aws.
Speaker 2: Congrats on the wind. Thanks man. Nine to Noon is next. We'll be back on Monday five thirty nine.
Speaker 1: Thanks for checking out the power to your morning show in the podcas Yeah, I see him.
Speaker 2: Anybody has any you two have a dubble. I have a great weekend.