Speaker 1: Oh, I'm Katie WB today it is gonna of course, it's a different day, and you know, we can't just go on and do the usual wacky, silly stuff. But here's something we all have in common. Here is something that we all absolutely shared this experience, and that is the cold. This weekend. I did the most Minnesota thing ever this weekend. I was outside and I put Bernie out back, and so Bernie's my dog and he's out running around on his tie down and the neighbor's dog, big beautiful one of those super furry dogs that looks like a bear, like a Oh I don't. You're talking Norwegian what they called elkwood. Norwegian elkwood. Look it up. I have no idea, I don't. But he comes bounding over and Bernie and him become instant friends. It's just a big it's cute, so cute, something like that. And so I don't know if that's right or not, but he's just a big bear of a dog. Comes over, bounds into the yard and Bernie and him hit it off right away. And I'm like, good, because you're gonna be neighbors. So I hear a man's voice call, sorry about that. And I'm like, that's okay. And I'm looking into the neighbor's yard. Where is this man's voice coming from. Well, he's peeking out the screen door. And I'm wearing only like, you know, like jeans and a hoodie. No jeans and a hoodie. He's wearing like something similar, jeans and a hoodie, no coat, gloves, hat, nothing. And so we met halfway in the yard. Hey, how are you Mark, Dave, good to meet you. That's Bernie, that's Arlow. I can't remember this dog's name.
Speaker 2: This feels like a Doctor Seuss book. You meet each other on the street. Hi.
Speaker 3: Hi, I like your hat. Thank you. I like your hat.
Speaker 1: And we did the most most Minnesota thing ever. We stood there for five minutes. It was seventeen degrees below zero buggin. But I didn't want to, like, you know, not introduce myself and not see neighborly and like hey, where'd you guys move from? Oh? How long you live here? That type of thing. And then I realized, you know, he's probably going good, God, don't chieve me on here forever. So I said, hey, Mark, it's good to meet you. I won't make you stand in this cold, but hey, we'll see you around.
Speaker 4: See I am not I know I am not Minnesota yet because the same thing happened with on my puppy Ava. I'm walking her the couple days ago. It's probably just as cold. And a guy that walks near our apartment building comes by with his dog all the time, and usually on a regular day. I'm fine stopping the chat, even though he's a little bit odd. He starts to come over with avas o their dogs can social so the dogs can socialize. I'm like, no, Ava, it is too damn COVID for this. And I said it out loud. I kind of feel bad, but it is cold.
Speaker 1: It was we have a conversations, like Ian Leonard says on Fox nine, it's stupid cold.
Speaker 3: Right, let's go.
Speaker 1: Did you do it? You went up to the north shore in Duluth where it was like even colder chopab late channing.
Speaker 5: It was pretty similar to the twin Todays. But yes, it was cold because we were right by the lake a lot of the times where we were staying, but it was freezing and it was really hard because we had a dog with us too, so it was hard to find much of anything to do. I have a friend that lives up there, and I texted her and I was like, what can we do? And she's like, honestly, Duluth is not really a indoor city. It's an outdoor city. So like Brain Museum, Yeah, right, really that, But no, it was a lot of bundling up. We went to the lift bridge just to like walk around in that area.
Speaker 3: Lasted about three minutes. We're like, let's go back to the car and go somewhere warms. Yeah.
Speaker 5: But luckily a lot of places up there allow dogs. Like there's if you guys have ever been to Fitgers, it's kind of this old brewery that's turned into a bunch of shops, a brew house, a restaurants, and it's all indoors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you can bring dogs in there. So that was fun. But yeah, it was.
Speaker 5: Kind of a hard weekend to like, it was a hard weekend in many, many different aspects, but to do anything up there was pretty hard to I.
Speaker 2: As I was talking last week that I coached a high school speech team and the amount of kids that show up with out coats on all like season long because they're like, oh, well, my suit coat is.
Speaker 1: A coat because it's deliberately because they can't afford. Now, it's more like that I don't want to coat, Yeah must.
Speaker 2: I would say a lot of teenagers just don't wear coats because they think they look stupid, or it's cool to not wear a.
Speaker 3: Coat or whatever. But I bullied those kids. I was like, if you don't show up with a coat on this, so help me. And then I even bullied their parents a little bit.
Speaker 2: I send an email and I was like, you will be sending your child with a coat, and I will like to say that they all showed up with a coat on.
Speaker 4: Man, especially on a Halloween. My little sister was like, I'm not wearing a coat of miss up the costume. I totally get it. I'd get them teens, but not.
Speaker 2: But not if your fit is just like sweatpants and a sweatshirt every single day and you're not wearing a coat, come on, bridget well.
Speaker 1: Most of it in Minnesota. I didn't grow up here, but Colorado is moderately similar. You get your Great wonder Woman or Superman costume on, and your mom's like, you'll put on a coat and snowpants. You don't see it. You get less candy, a warm what was your experience with the cold. I mean, I'm sure you had something going on this weekend, and shout out to everybody who was outside. Yeah, you know, in either protesting or in support of everything that was going on. I don't know supports the right word, but you know what I'm trying to say, cold, but being out in minus twenty two degree weather that takes some fortitude right there.
Speaker 2: Even just like start, I kept starting my car throughout like all of Friday because I was so nervous it wasn't going to start.
Speaker 3: But it was fine, David, Thank you for asking.
Speaker 5: I'm happy it started. I'm not even gonna touch my van for a long time. I know that thing's not going to start for months.
Speaker 1: Nope, it'll be March April until that. Yeah, right, all right, we're coming right back on, Katie. But Jenny's been on Reddit. What's you find on Reddit?
Speaker 5: Well, teachers are revealing some stories they've heard from their students about probably things they shouldn't be telling them about their homes. Oh, I'm here for this, so it's pretty funny story, juice, spicy, hilarious.
Speaker 1: Okay, coming up next real, you know, Katie, thank you so much for calling in Man. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, thank you, Dave. I appreciate all of you.
Speaker 1: All of you.
Speaker 3: Love Katie bye, Katie.
Speaker 1: Jenny's been on Reddit.
Speaker 5: Okay, we are going to jump into some silly now, which is the craziest family lore A child has randomly dropped on a teacher.
Speaker 3: So we'll start with this one.
Speaker 5: A kid goes, I was looking for pizza rolls in the freezer the other day and found Lasagna in there.
Speaker 3: I guess we forgot him. Teachers like him, kid goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: When he died, it was cold outside so we couldn't bury him. Apparently, Lasangna was a bearded dragon Olona.
Speaker 3: What a great name for a little beard to drink.
Speaker 2: You know. We did have to put like a hamster in the freezer once because we couldn't bury it because it was like wintertime.
Speaker 3: So he just like lived in the Okay.
Speaker 5: Two years ago, one of my third graders started using a different last name on her papers. When I asked why, she said, that's my mom's old last name. My dad cheated on her and just left us for the filthy who who said that word? The student was normally so Demir dem I'm sweet and kind, but I guess she just kind of was like, this is what happened, and so they were kind of shocked. WHOA, anyway is another story. Once a fourth grader pointed to another kid on the playground and say and said, see that kid, he used to be my brother, but that his dad cheated on my mom, so he's not my brother anymore. Whoa, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness. All right, this person said, I'm not a teacher, but when my daughter was in preschool, she told the teachers her dad couldn't pick her up that day because he was busy taking pictures of his behole having colon oscary.
Speaker 1: That's probably how they explained it to the little kid. We watch a hole in oscary.
Speaker 5: Yeah, second grader told me once, my mom said that once my dad learns a few things, he could come home.
Speaker 3: But right now, time out for adults, because adults really bad. Oh this one is this one is wild.
Speaker 5: My mom smoked crack when she was pregnant with me, and that's why she doesn't live with us anymore.
Speaker 3: That is a kid talking to their teacher. Why tell the kids though?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would love to be a teacher in this situation though, because then you're just kind of like the collector of all of this juicy like family gossip.
Speaker 3: You got to start a book.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, we'll do one more here. I used to volunteer to read to kids who needed some extra adult one on one time at my children's primary school. One day, a young lady very plainly explained to me how her parents explained to her that she would turn into a werewolf at eighteen. She was dead serious. I watched her grow up and graduated high school as a human. A little shocked for real, but yeah, her parents apparently were.
Speaker 3: Like convincing her.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, is why that child was in something where they needed some extra adult time because clearly their parents weren't adults.
Speaker 1: Parents be adults of pash. Thank you, Jim, You're welcome. Coming up on you can't make this stuff up. So Lululemon has pulled some leggings off the market because there is an issue with these leggings that you probably wouldn't expect. And I'll tell you what that issue was that made Lululeman pull the leggings off the market. Coming up next on KATWB from the KADWB fashion desk comes this report from Lulu Lemon. They have pulled some leggings off the market after complaints and observations that they're basically see through when you bend over. Here is a Lululemon fan on TikTok giving her review.
Speaker 6: Now, you guys know, I'm a huge little Leomon fan, but I do need to warn you guys about these. I barely bent over and they were completely see through. You can see by my face. I was in total utter shock. The legging was supposed to be squatproof, which absolutely wasn't. No front seam on the front was actually nice, but you can see it completely accentuated my tummy. They did pull this tight from the website, but you can still find it in store. And I just needed to tell you guys my honest review on it.
Speaker 1: Okay, good to know.
Speaker 5: Oh man, Yeah, I didn't wear underwear to the gym yesterday with my leggings. And there was part of me when I was like doing all kinds of stretches that I was like, what if there's like a hole down there? Oh, like all of I don't know why, I just got nervous, because you never know everyone in a while you find a hole in your leg and you're like.
Speaker 1: There's a crowd of people behind you.
Speaker 5: I'm like, wait a second, you're all waiting to use the treadmill.
Speaker 2: I think of that every time I wear leggings, because you know, when you're like out and about and you see someone wearing leggings, like at the grocery store, and they like bend down to pick something up off the bottom shelf, and you're like, I can see your underwear. And then you think, well, if I can see their underwear, that means someone can probably see mine too, And I just don't know because it's behind me.
Speaker 1: See what I mean, Right, they're behind you, right exactly.
Speaker 3: My butt is behind me.
Speaker 1: Behind you because you can't see it, it's behind Try to spin around really fast.
Speaker 3: I try every time, like a.
Speaker 1: Dog trying to catch his tail. Yes, exactly. I'm going to run this by you, and then you two tell me whether Bailey and Jenny, whether it's true weird things that women find deeply attractive. Now, this is probably something that a guy could either check this box or not, So you tell me whether it's true. It's great noticing she's tired and quietly doing one small thing for her like, oh yeah, holding the laundry or getting her some pizza rolls or making hot tea something like that, noticing she's tired and quietly doing one small thing.
Speaker 3: For her hot hot, like that hot, Oh yeah, hot, thank.
Speaker 1: Good, texting home safe and actually waiting for the reply.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like it. I wouldn't say it's hot, but it's not. That is sweet.
Speaker 2: I feel like I am that person though, where I'll be like text me when you get home.
Speaker 1: So I am that person? Okay, yeah, yeah. Another one weird things that women find deeply attractive. Remembering her coffee order and bringing it without asking.
Speaker 3: Ooh like my love language right there?
Speaker 1: Really is that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: They don't need to remember it, just more of a like write it down.
Speaker 5: Honestly, the person I'm seeing last week I had a hard week and they were like, I'm going to get your coffee to start your week off rights, And one did it and didn't even get it any firms.
Speaker 1: Now, now we got to come up with a name for this guy. Because Bailey calls your boyfriend Bailey regular guy, We're gonna call your boyfriend irregular guy. Okay, So I think that's what we're gonna stick with. So we have regular guy that's Jenny's boyfriend or Bailey's boyfriend. Irregular guy is your boyfriend because you're definitely irregular girl.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, I mean I am let me tell you, this weekend was quite a gamble trying to hide my irregularness.
Speaker 1: Putting your phone face down when she starts talking. These are things that women might find attractive. So if you start talking putting your phone face down, like, oh, you've got my full undivided.
Speaker 3: Attentions, amazing standards.
Speaker 1: Is that right? Sending her a random photo and saying this reminded me of you. I would find that. As a guy, I would find that very sweet. Yeah, yeah, this reminded me of you. Phoo what a photo of what it could be? Anything? Play a spaghetti because maybe one of your most memorable meals with spaghetti. Or maybe a picture of an Irish setter because you used to have an Irish setter. So anything like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, so not a picture of poop, And be like, I thought about you because you cooked me this.
Speaker 1: Food last night.
Speaker 3: I send you a picture of like a seagull thought of you. Why you know, it's because you sound like a seagull.
Speaker 1: Pulling her closer when she's cold. That's a sweet one. That's a nice one. Yeah, kissing her forehead before leaving, even if you're in a hurry, I.
Speaker 3: Would say that's cute. And lesca.
Speaker 2: I have this weird bump on my head that's like a calcium build up, and the second someone kisses that, it gives me the ick so bad. Yeah, so it's a calcium build up, so it feels like bone and it's just this weird bump that I have right at the top of my forehead.
Speaker 3: And of course it's the closest to the sun.
Speaker 2: So when you do kiss my forehead, that's the place that you go to because that's where my part is.
Speaker 3: Is it milk calcium? Yeah? So what if he drinks? What if he kisses it because he's thirsty, that's a weird thing happening stopping. Nobody notices your bump, I know. Well, now it looks like forehole all the time.
Speaker 5: I don't notice it at all, and nobody's noticing it when they're kissing your forehead, and especially when I kiss your forehead.
Speaker 3: I'm just like the softest skin ever.
Speaker 1: It looks like a unicorn. That's all I was gonna.
Speaker 3: Say, and really soft skin.
Speaker 2: I every time I get a tattooed, the tattoo arts is like, can.
Speaker 3: I say something a little weird right now? You have the softest skin? Does I'd be like, thank you so much. It's because I have zero hard labor.
Speaker 1: It's true, all right, That is you can't make this stuff up. Brought to you by the Leo Agency. Just let you know, you know, we're having some fun and we're doing some fun things here because you know, that's kind of what we feel our responsibility is, and that's kind of what you know, the station, you know, the the suits have kind of asked us to do, is to kind of keep things, you know, not light, certainly not light, but definitely some light moments on the show in spite of all the horrible things that have gone on. So we'll address that, and we have addressed that. If you listen back to the entire show, and I don't expect you to, but you'll live here that you know, there's been a lot of very somber, very somber moments on the show. But I do have something that's really interesting in font you'll find this really interesting. What's the name of the new Bruno mar song I Just Might. It debuted at number one.
Speaker 3: It was the first song ever to debut at number one.
Speaker 1: Debut number one on the Billboard Charts. It's Bruno Mars just Right, number one song in all the land on kd w B.
Speaker 5: The celebrities that are cheating, and the shows and movies that we're watching, it's Dave's Dirt on kd w B.
Speaker 1: I will start up with the shows that we were watching on Saturday night because a lot of people including Vant and Jenny and my daughter Allison, my kid Carson, my brother in law talk we're all watching this show Skyscraper. I was so ready for it. On Friday night, I ordered a pizza.
Speaker 4: I did not know this was happening, but I talked about it. Seven Do you think I listened when you talk, he's clearly not.
Speaker 1: He's listening to the current on his headphones, which I think it's rude. When he actually calls in and he's on the current, he says their voices are right. So anyway, No, it was a guy climbing this skyscraper hundred nine stories, one hundred one stories in Taiwan, and it's a legendary skyscraper. If you saw its picture, you'd probably like, I've seen that before. And he climbed up the outside. His name is Alex Hanauld and it was supposed to happen on Friday night. Ordered the pizza. The pizza was supposed to arrive just as he starts climbing. And then we tune it in and it says this event has been postponed well because it rained and he couldn't climb in the rain. So they do it the next day. And now we're ready, we are ready, We're ready to watch. And it was just so unceremonious how he started the climb. He put on his shoes, sat down on a curb, put on his shoes, change jackets, put the little chalk dust bag around his waist and there he goes. There was no like three, two, just nothing. He just started. And that's very him.
Speaker 3: This just went for it.
Speaker 5: I Also he talked about how he didn't get paid much for what he did, which I mean he got paid half a million dollars, and then the grand scheme of things. When you look at other things the other athletes have done, Yes, that is not a lot of money, but it is a lot of money to the regular person. However, he's absolutely endorsed by the north Face. Everything he does is endorsed by the north Face.
Speaker 1: He was wearing a north Face shirt backwards so you can see the face long.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I definitely know that he was making money with the north Face as well. Good for him, he should. Oh, I mean, I totally agree. I totally agree. I just thought it was funny when he was like, I didn't make that much money. Half a million dollars is not a lot of money.
Speaker 3: I'll take it. Then, that's a lot of money.
Speaker 1: You gotta figure in terms of like, you know, an athlete that endorses you know, Freedo's or whatever. You figure they're making four million dollars. Yeah, and here is probably one of Netflix's most watched live events ever, and he made half a million dollars. He said it was an embarrassing amount of money, depending on how you looked at it. He said, you know, he's he's definitely of a different breed. First of all, how anybody can find joy in that is just beyond the scope of most of our understanding.
Speaker 5: I also thought that he was like the only person who has ever free soloed al capitan. But one of the people who is the commentators, she's also done in herself too, but she said she's not like Alex. She doesn't feel the need to constantly be doing that kind of stuff. Like it was kind of a one and done thing for her.
Speaker 1: So when he got to the top and there were just like these, you know, it's a little bit difficult to explain, but the angles of the building and to climb up at a negative angle. So in other words, most of us will climb up a hill that's a forty five degree hill. While we're climbing up the hill, yeah, but you get to the vertical and then tilted back seven degrees more. That's what he had to climb up.
Speaker 3: I was the building built like this.
Speaker 1: It's called the Bamboo building or something like that. It's meant to resemble bamboo, you know, like growing on top of the.
Speaker 3: See I see, yeah, like connecting points go outwards.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly right.
Speaker 5: But if you look at any like rock climbing wall, that's what it is. At the top of a rock climbing wall, it kind of like juts out backwards. So and I mean whatever, I mean, this man has been doing this for years. I honestly knew that it was going to be easy. There was no part of me. I surely wasn't scared that he was going to fall.
Speaker 4: I was. I was too, he was gonna I trusted him because obviously Netflix signed off on him doing this. But I posted on my Instagram story whatever night, I was just like, who signed off on him doing this? With no safety, no like net, no hardness. They're just like, all right, we trust.
Speaker 7: You, dude.
Speaker 1: That's what solo is. I mean, I would find no joy in that. You could rig me up with petons and a parachute and a mattress at the bottom of the cliff, and I still wouldn't want to do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, Well, let's move on to Traders. I know a lot of people who love that show. It's Dreams on Peacock. I watched one of the seasons that had like a Dylan Effro on it and all those people. But apparently over the weekend, the Traders people said that the bullying needs to stop. What happens in the game should never lead to cyber bullying or harassment. Let's not ruin the passion for this show with unwarranted negativity and personal attacks. And this all began because in last week's episode, Bachelor alam Colton Underwood, who some people say he's pretty problematic. I would agree, because he stalked his ex girlfriend, so he tried to get this real housewife Lisa Rhina.
Speaker 3: Is that how you say? SaRenna Na?
Speaker 5: He tried to get her voted off, but she responded on social media by reminding Colton that he stalked an ex girlfriend who accused him of placing her tracker device on her car, so she kind of started all of the cyber bullying. But then Lisa went on to say, I'm here to play the game, to have fun. Colton is a great nemesis for me. We had so much fun. It's a game, it's a TV show. Don't send death threats. Well, Lisa, you probably shouldn't have said what you said then if you didn't want to people to attack Coulton.
Speaker 1: What I'm unfamiliar with the show trade or Traders.
Speaker 5: So there's a bunch of reality TV shows or TV personalities who they go in and they play some games and whatever, but they try to figure out who the trader is, and so there's like three people.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought.
Speaker 3: I mean, ever, I think seasons are different.
Speaker 5: I've only watched one of them, but usually there's like three traders and everyone tried. They sit around the circular table and they all like collaborate and try to say who the trader is. So then they all vote and they have to show their vote, and then once the person is picked, whoever gets the most vote, they go up and they reveal whether they're a trader or I forget what the other version is, just a normal person.
Speaker 1: Is it kind of like the mole It is a.
Speaker 3: Little bit similar to that.
Speaker 5: For sure, It's not like people trying to sabotage winning money because that's like the moles bit, but it is a little bit similar to that.
Speaker 2: I would say, yeah, okay, Guy Fieri celebrated his fifty eighth birthday by change his trademark.
Speaker 3: Look, we all know what Guy Fietti looks like.
Speaker 2: He's got that blonde, spiky hair, that little go tea the fire outfit. But he shaved his goateea, dyed his hair brown and then parted it to the side, and then he dressed like a suburban dad and a checkered shirt and khakis.
Speaker 3: Is that real?
Speaker 2: Because hey, that there's speculation because I've.
Speaker 3: Been seeing a bunch of pictures.
Speaker 4: It's like, here's what he looks like now, and it's that meme of Kevin James looking at like from whatever show that.
Speaker 3: Is, yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: There's speculation that it's for a super Bowl commercial, which makes sense, like why else He's not gonna do this for like funsies, Like oh, you know what, I just want to try out something new, even though I've looked the same way for like thirty years. So yeah, starting this week, brands are teasing their ads for the super Bowl, so I can only imagine this change in lifestyle look for Guy FIERTI is all for a super.
Speaker 4: Bowl app Over the weekend, we were talking about shows you were watching. I finished his in Hers and I've been talking about it for weeks. But it's such a good like mystery crime thriller. I also thought it watching probably the cutest show on Netflix. It's called Love on the Spectrum. I love that you're watching that. I love that show. It's it's an autistic reality dating show. It's I think like seven or eight different adults with autism going on, not only going on dates, but just like you know, we see them in their Lives and it is just the cutest thing.
Speaker 3: I'm rooting for Connor. Yeah, guy Connor, best one. Connor is so cute.
Speaker 4: Yes, I love that show that's on Netflix and they have I think a new season is coming out this this year too, if you want to catch up on that.
Speaker 1: The super Bowl is now set. It is going to be the New England Patriots and the Seattle Seahawks. The Broncos they had it tough yesterday. Bo Nix broke his ankle a week ago, so they had their backup quarterback and you could tell that he was, you know, forcing the passes, and he did fine at first, but then the wheels fell off. And I've never seen a game go from fair weather to like blizzard weather in so quickly because they had to like snow blow. They had a leaf blower blowing the snow off of the yard lines so they could see where they were. And it was a low scoring game. I think it was thirteen to ten or ten to seven to seven. Yeah, And the last couple of drives by the Broncos, they would try to run and they would lose two yards per carry and it was like, this is just not going to happen. Here is the final play by play of that game from yesterday.
Speaker 7: Oh is he gonna try to beat them with his legs?
Speaker 1: Because Alice runs after him.
Speaker 8: And may Cot there trag may Al races the defender and the aggressive call by Josh McDaniel.
Speaker 9: Sends New England to the Super Bowl with a really really aggressive call.
Speaker 1: And that is a first down. And the Seahawks also beat the Rams yesterday. Seattle's got a guard.
Speaker 8: The sidelines, nothing down the field are out of bounds.
Speaker 3: That's what would kill him.
Speaker 7: Stafford zips it over the middle of the COOLi makes the catch. Time is running, not at the thirty desperation for Stafford. Eight seconds left, loaned up near side.
Speaker 2: Of the course.
Speaker 7: He had a bout, Oh my god, three seconds. He's looking on the cop that's gonna do it?
Speaker 1: Say, oh, so they threw it to the Rams receiver. He tried to get out of bounds and stop the clock with one second, which they would have had one more play, but he wasn't out of bounds. So and that is the dirt sports sports on KDWB. We will be back in just a minute on the day Ryan Show. We're gonna talk for a little bit about the things that have been going on and the enormity of all of that, we have not dwelled on it. We have kind of internally, but on the show, we're trying to do something different, So we'll do that in a few minutes. Also, the Daily Bailey, we're gonna play bandle, but there's no contest. There's no concert giveaways or pay your bills or anything on the show today. It just feels kind of weird as we all try to navigate the horrible things that have gone on and try to feel out what is right. And I hope we're getting close and we'll be right back.
Speaker 3: To be on the Daily Bailey.
Speaker 2: I'm going to delight your ears because we haven't had a time where Dave and I just go back and forth with some Napoleon Dynamite in a while.
Speaker 3: What I feel like this happens every day. Absolutely not, Jennifer, not nearly enough as it should the current.
Speaker 2: So here's what's going to happen. I already sent David a list of scenes scenes from Napoleon Dynamite, various characters. There's like fifty of them, Yes I did, I sent you quite a few, and we're just gonna go back and forth, just going through some scenes and you know, doing our best acting. If you have any thoughts or feelings about how good we are at acting, only how good we are though, and you can text us. In five three ninety one, David, for this first scene, would you like to be Kip or Napoleon?
Speaker 1: Napoleon?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll be Kip. Hello? Is Grandma there? No, she's getting her hair done. What do you need? H Can you just get her for me? I'm busy right now.
Speaker 1: Well, just tell her to come get me. Why so I don't feel good?
Speaker 3: Did you talk to the school nurse?
Speaker 9: No, she doesn't know anything. You just can get me, Kip. Just put your blades on and come get me. Sorry, Well, will you do me this favor?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 9: What can you bring me my chapsick? No, Napoleon, but my lips hurt real bad.
Speaker 3: Borrow some from the school nurse.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna use hers. Just sick? Oh sea idiot?
Speaker 3: Nice? Okay, Good job, David, good job.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Wow, put in a lot of yeah. All right.
Speaker 2: Next scene Grandma and Napoleon, Dave, would you like to be Grandma or Napoleon?
Speaker 1: Change it up a little bit, right, You're gonna be Grandma.
Speaker 3: Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 1: I was school the worst day of my life.
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Well, I want to go see if Tina want you. I want you to go see if Tina wants some of this.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 3: Kip hasn't done flippant anything today.
Speaker 1: Tonight me and or Aunt Caroline are going to visit some friends and we're not going to be back till tomorrow. We're getting a little low on steak, so I got Lyle coming over to take care of it.
Speaker 3: Well, what's here to eat?
Speaker 1: Oh? Knock it off? Napoleon? Make yourself a day in case Adilla.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Wo David, you're really having a hard time here. Good thing, I'm a professional actor.
Speaker 3: Well you still have never seen that movie?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: I don't think I have to? No, I agree, Yeah, it's a short one. Davis. Is Kip in Napoleon? Would you like to be killing? I want to be k Go ahead.
Speaker 1: I've been chatting onlines with I've been chatting onlines with babes all day. Besides, you know, I'm training to become a cage fighter.
Speaker 2: Since one, Kip, you have the worst reflexes of all time.
Speaker 1: Try and hit me Napoleon. What try and hit me? Come on, you're such an idiot.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh oh jeez, Okay, okay, Keip and Uncle Rico, I want to be okay amazing?
Speaker 3: Are you and Timmy still together?
Speaker 1: Not really?
Speaker 3: Why is that?
Speaker 1: She got jealous, said, I'm still living in eighty two? How about your girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Well, it's getting a little bit serious right now. We talk online for at least two hours a day, but it's going pretty good. Right now.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to raise some money so I can fly her out for a couple of days.
Speaker 1: What does she look like?
Speaker 2: She's blonde, dandy blonde hair. She's got a pretty nice face. But I'm getting kind of tee old because I haven't sent a full body shot yet.
Speaker 3: Love that? Okay, okay, this is up where near in the end? Here? Folks? Deb and Napoleon? Would you like to be deb or Napoleon?
Speaker 1: Well, Napoleon?
Speaker 3: Okay, sounds good. What are you trying?
Speaker 1: A liger?
Speaker 3: What's a liger?
Speaker 1: It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed Breadford skills and magic.
Speaker 3: Huh? Where's your friend? I?
Speaker 1: No? No, do you see him today?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Neither did I did you need a ride?
Speaker 1: No, I missed my bus, but my uncle's coming to get me.
Speaker 2: Oh fabulous, really riveting conversation.
Speaker 3: Okay, last one, Napoleon are kip? Dave?
Speaker 1: Uh kip?
Speaker 2: Okay, what the crap was Uncle Rigo doing at my girlfriend's house?
Speaker 1: Let go, Napoleon? Your bruising my neck? Meat?
Speaker 3: What the heck are you guys doing try to ruin my life making me look like a freaking idiot.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to make some moolah with Uncle Rico.
Speaker 3: I did. Oh, I heard you. I forgot to add in that line. I heard it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is my neck bleeding a little bit. Okay, that's enough, Thank you so much. That was surreal, right, that might be the weirdest bit you've ever done on the day of day.
Speaker 3: Some text messaging feedback, Yeah, what is it? Stop this a bit?
Speaker 5: Well, there are a couple of those. Yeah, but this would be funnier if I was still drunk from last night. But I'm doing the whole adult thing today.
Speaker 3: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 5: And other than that, No, no feedback except for Dave. Apparently it sounds like Nicholas Cage. Oh wow, your beginning ones.
Speaker 2: I'll take that he's a professional actor, Dave, so that Actually I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think that's what they were trying to reference.
Speaker 2: If you haven't seen Napoleon Dynamite, take a moment today, take a ninety minutes and watch it.
Speaker 3: It is, well, you watch part of it.
Speaker 1: I wonder if it would like feel the same as it did if somebody had never watched it before as it did because it was such a little piece of its time.
Speaker 3: Such a good time. Yeah to watch
Speaker 1: It, Yeah, Hunter, you don't have to watch it.