Speaker 1: On the morning show.
Speaker 2: Did you guys know that when we all went out with each other a couple of weeks ago to that big awards thing, the Hour Awards thing, did you know that Kevin met a lady?
Speaker 3: You did when I felt like you were with us the whole night.
Speaker 1: It was when I was with you. I couldn't talk to her for a for I don't know who it was, Kevin. Kevin met her? What was she wearing? See, we know that it's the same capris. What color was it? I think it was. I don't know it was black.
Speaker 4: But yeah, So I met a girl and couldn't talk to her for any amount of time. Like literally, it was around the time where we all took that Groop picture towards the end of so I saw her. She took my breath away. I walked up to her. I was like, oh my god, you know what I'm saying, like you are so beautiful. I think shook her hand, and then immediately that's when y'all were like, we gotta take a picture, take a picture. So I thought she was still gonna be there. While we're taking a picture. I'm seeing her like pull off with her friend. I'm like, should I go chase her. I'm like, it ain't that deep, but I'm not gonna chase her. So she followed me. No, that's the homie. So she followed me on Instagram that night. I was like, okay, bet so follow her back. We kind of been talking just a little bit, and if I'm really interested in somebody, I'll probably just cut through all the talking and like want to see you. Yeah, but it hasn't. I haven't really had that pool. But we had a point now where we're supposed to be setting up plans this week and I need some first date suggestions.
Speaker 1: But I don't want.
Speaker 4: The typical first date, Like I don't want to go to dinner. I don't want to quote unquote goall for drinks. I don't want to do anything that will require me to like look nice, so to speak. I don't want to have her look nice. You know that stage when you're in a relationship where like say you just with your husband with your boyfriend or whatever, girlfriend or whatever, and y'all just literally throw on whatever and go to a bar or something like that, like yeah, super chill, super calm, no person, that's where that's what I want to do. But I feel like and I have no problem she says yes or no, But I feel like that's how I want to approach it. I want to do something that's just like super regular or whatever you would wear around.
Speaker 3: Go to Costco together. You could get food if you get hungry. If you see where your options are for.
Speaker 1: Shopping, that's like, that's like the suburban.
Speaker 3: Like you go to costas.
Speaker 1: I have two ideas.
Speaker 5: First, you were just saying we were talking about how we wanted to do pottery wheel throwing. You should take her to a class.
Speaker 4: Can I talk to you if we're doing pottery and wheel throwing? Or is that like you start there and then go somewhere after for the conversation.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: If my friend sand does it and teaches, would she.
Speaker 1: Give us a free lesson?
Speaker 3: I'll ask her.
Speaker 4: Ask her, because honestly, I did think about that, and if you look at my search es you'll see it. But my brain was if if we're doing an activity together, that we're good. Our focus is gonna be on the instructor. We're gonna have to like it's good, but I want to get to know you.
Speaker 5: You can talk, but like you also have an out if like there's an awkward silence or something.
Speaker 3: I know Mojo's gonna poo poo on this idea. Why don't you go for a walk.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I don't want to. Have you seen the way Kevin walk.
Speaker 5: Walk picnic bell Isle?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like do that walk?
Speaker 4: Okay, let's stay with the wheel throw. I feel like we were we were working there. What about what about Belle Isle? What about just doing like a Bellisle.
Speaker 5: Picnic for the aquarium.
Speaker 1: That sounds ridiculous.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 4: I kind of just now the picnic does seem okay, But that seemed like something later down the line I thought about, like I love kayaking and it's coming to that season.
Speaker 3: You make me do that?
Speaker 1: Do not?
Speaker 4: You can't swim though you got a life jacket for I guess with a life jackie. But talking thing, I feel like with a kayak you can pull over. I mean, you don't got to like do it the whole time.
Speaker 2: You kind of coasting hill Zach just shouted out in my ear that he thinks acts throwing would be fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little axe.
Speaker 5: Throwing, unless it goes bad and she turns and throw it at you.
Speaker 1: That officer d from the Pistons games.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Care?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Hey man, Hey, I'm hearing on the radio. This is my first time.
Speaker 1: Is it's your first time?
Speaker 6: I'm calling in because I hear you talking about I hear you talking about the women and stuff. Man, So this is funny to me. So you shy man? That's what I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Like for her, don't. I don't. I want to do something differently.
Speaker 4: I don't want to do like the typical date type of thing that I feel like most people do or expect to do on their first date.
Speaker 6: You know, Oh, you ain't trying to take her through here.
Speaker 1: That's what's we can go through there.
Speaker 4: But I ain't trying to take her on the you know what I'm saying, like the regular date type of stuff.
Speaker 1: Officer D What would you do? Pretto much?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 6: It's been a couple of weeks because I've seen you think.
Speaker 5: It's a her thing, like it's something about her different that makes you want to do something different.
Speaker 1: Or you not just me? It's me. I want to try something different?
Speaker 3: Is the one that telling me? That was telling me?
Speaker 5: You love the d I A or coolay they have a coffee shop in there and like.
Speaker 3: You can get I'm sure it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: It never did Officer D.
Speaker 2: Somebody just texting that keV should take her shooting. What do you think about that? Isn't it shooting?
Speaker 6: That's lame man, Like I mean like shooting a gun or something, shooting guns man? I mean no, I can't. I think keV nobody's doing I mean, like I said, I've been knowing him since, you know, working with him or whatever. But keV, I think he knows what he's doing. But taking a shooting now he's gonna take her shooting like this summertime. Now he can go to the lake and yeah, he got to be outside with her. You know what I'm saying, show her a different side, take her you know, then you know, maybe take her to see the.
Speaker 1: Point then you know if.
Speaker 4: Date that, yeah one of them whatever.
Speaker 2: Hold on my second. Somebody says, if you, you know, go outdoors, what about this, Katie?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm saying fishing, you're outside.
Speaker 5: Nobody's getting glamorous to go fishing.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of time to be quiet. I would I would do that. I don't Maybe she wouldn't do that. I don't know. Have you heard us? Would you take a fish off when I wouldn't. It's so romantic because then you sort of.
Speaker 7: Do it for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's interesting. We'll practice together. We'll see.
Speaker 2: I need to learn how to fish. But hold on, go for Toya. What's up, Toya. Hey, Kevin's got himself like.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 7: And I do a couple of suggestions. But I'm a little jealous because you know, I'll be low key crushing on keV. But I'm gonna still give you my suggestions though. Okay, So it's okay. So I think you can do like foling. It's one thing you can do because it's kind of fun. It's interactive, y'all still can conversate in most places have like a food and bar or I think, sorry, you can do something like like a museum. I don't know if that was mentioned earlier. Or you can do something like painting with a twist now. And the reason I say painting with the twists because most people have already done it and it's a lot more low key.
Speaker 1: Than the pottery.
Speaker 7: The pottery, you definitely got to pay attention to the instructor where the painting, when the twists a little more chill and then do something like two and one, like do painting on a twist and then like do like the whole walking outside or you know, like yourn to say, go for a walk, but you can do it where it's like it's always something going on, right.
Speaker 1: Little sexibles local lead you.
Speaker 7: Don't go something there, babe, eat out a food truck, something chill. So and if those don't work, you were her Hit me up.
Speaker 1: Already got our first three dates planned hexact, come on, hook me up, back, hook me up.
Speaker 2: I love y'all.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I want to do anything competitive. I don't know if I want her to see that side of me, because I'm not trying.
Speaker 3: To let her win, and you are very competitive.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be locked.
Speaker 3: Why don't you walk through Eastern Market. You're gonna do something this Saturday? Walk through? I mean you can eat, you can see, you can walk, you can I don't know what.
Speaker 2: First, keep throwing a suggestion, let me get let me get listeners on here were we We've given enough suggestions. I want listeners suggestions for the rest of these because I got a lot of calls and we don't get a lot of calls from a lot of topics.
Speaker 1: Was that Lisa, Hey, Hey, Lisa, I.
Speaker 7: Was thinking, uh, I was thinking, since you don't want to do like an all day commitments Peter pointing.
Speaker 5: What about just like one of the local carnivals that pop up all over church carnivals.
Speaker 7: I like part of all like a city fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are good ones. You can put her on the zipper.
Speaker 2: I think there's a ride called the zipper, or what's the one where you go down on the potato sacks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they saw the slide in Belhile. No, the giants. I think it's slower. Not Hold on, Samantha, what do you think cap should do?
Speaker 6: Helicopter tour in downtown?
Speaker 4: Helicopter tour? That I mean, like, you gotta you gotta be a little bit better for.
Speaker 1: Me than that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: They got champagne up there and everything. It's literally so beautiful.
Speaker 3: That actually was really funny.
Speaker 2: Might have some trades still left over for that. We can first date though.
Speaker 4: You come at helicopter ride, you know what I mean? She don't expect more of the second date.
Speaker 1: Mikey, Hey, how you doing today? Good? We're trying to get Kevin.
Speaker 2: And that's all bad to Hey what.
Speaker 5: I was thinking of?
Speaker 6: Uh? I was thinking of outdoors you go putt putt and you can talk and at your speed. And but he didn't want nothing challenging. So if he likes to do something different, let her win.
Speaker 1: He'll never do that is not he doesn't. He got to be Mike, Mike, Mike. The only way, the only way she's going to beat him is in the bedroom. My friend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was a good star.
Speaker 6: Just spirit Pett Putt would work.
Speaker 2: I like you, Mike, Thanks buddy, appreciate it. Uh, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Bobby?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 6: Well, good morning guys. Soil Kevin, Yeah, I love you man. You know I'm sixty one. I've been around the block. So here's a good one. J. Barrymore's Clinton Township is.
Speaker 1: The one stop shot. You got golfing, you got putt putt. It's fun. It ain't how it used to beat there. J. Barry Moores C. J. Barrymore. Do you go there with your dates? Bobby? Bobby?
Speaker 7: Somewhere you went?
Speaker 1: And where do you go about? Hold on, Aaron, where do you want keV to go?
Speaker 3: Should take her to church?
Speaker 2: Oh? Kevin, it's very telling.
Speaker 3: You can learn a lot about a person and it's inherently humble.
Speaker 4: Yeah, have you talked? No, we haven't gone that direction. I've got to be honest with you, Bobby. I'm trying to do other things.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a question without offending? Is that the girl that she had a butt on her?
Speaker 1: Like it was amazing? Is that the girl that you have?
Speaker 2: Remember the girl I pointed out to you Kevi. keV is talking to her. She was kind of like standing by the elevator area.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it was when we took that picture, which was that Zach I pointed out to Zach.
Speaker 1: I said to Zachago, that is Kevin's girl right there.
Speaker 5: He's thinking of who I thought because I heard you make that comment to Zach.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh really that's that's the homie though. Hold on saying, Lisa, where should Kelvin take her?
Speaker 6: Absolutely take her to the zoo?
Speaker 1: Zoo zoo? Yeah, I do. Like you could dress down, you could eat there.
Speaker 2: It's just a wonderful thing to do. The weather is still nice and cool. You could do you could do everything but see animals. Because anythime I go to the zoo, I never see an animal.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so when it's cool weather to come out.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this, because typically I'm the type to say, this is what we're going to do, and this is the time that we're going to do it. Would you prefer that? Or would you prefer if I give you a B or C pick one?
Speaker 1: I want you to tell me, right, I.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't even give an option, right, Okay, Yeah, I think that's your personality.
Speaker 1: Yeah. A lot of good suggestions.
Speaker 2: Yes, a lot of a lot of jealous women too, texting in right now. A lot of people very upset that Kevin's going on a date with another person.
Speaker 1: Send me a DM. I can't read to text, Yes, Cardi.
Speaker 6: D Stoop dogg DG, Yes, Zar Larsen, Vincent Boone, Yesterday and more.
Speaker 3: In our twenty twenty six I Heeart Radio Music Festival, has your shot to get in now.
Speaker 2: We got a chance for you to go to the iHeartRadio Music Festival right now. The word to win a trip for you and a friend, hotel, stay at