Speaker 1: For last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key demogram. Yeah, super duper. That's nice. Fight a Gondo guy.
Speaker 2: Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 3: It is the twenty fourth day of June twenty twenty six. Good morning, everybody. Welcome to Wednesday on the pouch of Morning show. Here we are. A lot's going on in our little world. We'll get to all of it today. So much to talk about. Parker Fox I believe, is coming in as well. Our friend Nate Henderson is here here, so let's to talk about. Let's get her start. Here's Patton Oswald with some comedy. It is a Wednesday morning, wake up. Let's get this thing moving.
Speaker 2: Come on in.
Speaker 3: I am glad you are here now.
Speaker 2: I have a cat.
Speaker 4: Any cat owners, yeah, I love my cat. I don't know if other cat owners have experienced this. Whenever I play with my cat, in the middle of playing, she'll stop and react to another presence that's in the room that she clearly sees and hears, and then she'll follow it across the room, and then at one point I assume it vanishes because she goes back to playing with me like nothing happened.
Speaker 2: And it's unnerving.
Speaker 4: All right, because I'm brushing up against the nether world. I have friends who go I wish my kidney could talk. I don't because if my cat could talk, it would be three things annoying and then terrifying, and then annoying again.
Speaker 2: That's all it would be. All day.
Speaker 4: I like that little chicken tree you gave me. I'll have another chicken tree. If you have another chicken treen, I'll eat another the chicken tree. Demon demon just came in the room. It's walking across the room and has a coyote head. Now the coyote head is splitting open.
Speaker 2: It's two baby heads. Now it's pointing at you.
Speaker 4: Now it's gone, hey, you have another chicken tree.
Speaker 5: Purn bills, I agree, persons operate.
Speaker 3: The bump lives on me.
Speaker 2: The tires, oh.
Speaker 3: Wres go mad.
Speaker 2: In the tax bars.
Speaker 3: Here you're sold test heart and you sold my heart.
Speaker 6: All right, we've made it till Wednesday, June twenty fourth of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: It's the power to a morning show. I'm Corey Crow. That's Chris Hockey. There's meat sauce. Paul Lambert's my microphone sound weird? Anybody else?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I got that weird echo thing going um mad check check check check. Hello, Hello, the wind bows down.
Speaker 2: I wonder why buttons were hit? What was last night Hawk's draft show? Oh?
Speaker 6: Did you do a draft show and people hit buttons? That's right, Yeah, they were so excited with every pick.
Speaker 3: Hm hmm.
Speaker 2: Check check.
Speaker 3: It sounds fine to me. Did sound different to me at all?
Speaker 6: I mean, look, your mic sounds super weird too. Yeah, everybody sounds weird. Sounds like we're underwater, sure does. Yeah, this is one of those things habitable Texas and go the listeners can't tell. Yeah, stop complaining. It sounds great on the radio. It's just the three of you. Quit complaining. It's distracting. I'm just talking to Nate.
Speaker 7: Anderson about how I'm a mental you know, rage a little uh, you know, flower and I just crumble it or pressure.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, same right, yeah, and this is distracting.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 6: In the meantime, I'm Corey Cove. That's Chris Hockey. There's a meat sauce. Paul Lambert, zach Alberson's back there. Hey, Natecyre, I just mentioned Nate.
Speaker 2: Nate, good morning.
Speaker 7: Are you distracted or if you've been in tougher spots in this and weird sounds in your headphones.
Speaker 9: There are times when weird sounds in your radio or your headphones will be distracting.
Speaker 2: This is one of them. But those are times when.
Speaker 9: You can't be a person who is easily distracted.
Speaker 6: Well said, oh boom, wait, that's something different.
Speaker 2: Yep, something just happened. Yeah, that sounds great.
Speaker 3: Which one that sounds better?
Speaker 2: Check? Check? Check one? I think I can't tell.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this one sounds better. Yeah that sounds normal. No, that's worse. Yeah, yeah that's worse. This sounds great.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 6: Okay, thanks, there, we got it, banks Hogs, you got it.
Speaker 9: Is that what twenty nine years in the radio business does for you, Chris?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I figured things out by hipping buttons till I find the right button. That's what I'm do in bed too.
Speaker 2: Just for a little advertising, for a little advertising. It's a little advertising, trying things.
Speaker 3: Still it works, you know, and sometimes it changes, you know, day after day, right, like, hey, that worked yesterday. What do you mean you don't like that? No more? Don't call the cops.
Speaker 6: Oh so, Saucy Saucerson, Yes, Sir, Maxo.
Speaker 7: Saucy Saucerson how come the Twins and Dodgers can play but Dave Matthews can't.
Speaker 6: So allegedly from what I heard from a couple of people that were there and a couple of videos, I saw the roof of the bandshell you call it right, Hugs was leaking and the pit area was flooded, is what I was told, and interesting, and a bunch of people like waited outside for like an hour and then they like told him it was canceled. And then I guess from what people said, is the pit area where like all the premium some of the premium seats are, was like knee deep water. What Yeah, I guess it all like polled pooled into the bottom of it. And yeah, they can't because I saw, like the Twins were like a half hour delay. And then right after I saw the Dave Matthews thing got delayed, I looked outside.
Speaker 2: And the sun was out. I'm like, wait, what's happening, But I.
Speaker 6: Guess it was because the pit area of it was flooded and parts of the bandshow were leaking onto the stage or something interesting.
Speaker 10: There were pictures and even like a video that was shared by shared by the like the photographer for the Dave Matthews Band on his Instagram and so like people screenshotted it chitter around on social media, and then I went back to go look at it again because I wanted to see the video again, and he had deleted it his entire Instagram story and everything last night, so clearly it got back to somebody and somebody told him to.
Speaker 2: Get that out. Yeah.
Speaker 10: There was absolutely flooding in that pit and it was probably not I guess safe for people to go show there last night.
Speaker 2: And I wonder do we have engineering? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the video Zax talking about the guy who is the photographer for the Dave Matthews Band said that there was structural issues. So then the Amphitheater was like, hey, don't really don't post that architecture.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Interesting, Okay, well that's not a great start. Yeah, because I thought the same thing.
Speaker 6: I'm like, well, the Twins are going to play sure, And then when I got canceled, I was like.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it's possible that they got more rain than chocolate than they Yeah.
Speaker 2: You're probably true.
Speaker 6: Can you can you imagine sauce if you were at that show getting rained on waiting for an hour and then Sauce gets told it's postponed, and all of the I don't know if I want to go to the show. I don't know if it's worth it. Oh the impatience. You would have just burnt that place.
Speaker 2: To the ground and said I'm not coming back in August. Probably the correct response I would have had.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, because even people that like had people we know that had like sweet tickets, they got in an hour early, but then they couldn't get in, so a lot of them just stood in the rain and waited because they thought they were going to be let in and then they never opened it. I guess, but yeah, I probably would have been pretty pissed. And then Spittium text me goes, hey, it got postponed August thirty first, so you can him and how about it for another month and a half, He gets me, will you?
Speaker 2: I mean it's a Monday, I might go No, No, you.
Speaker 6: Said you didn't want to go because this one was on a Tuesday.
Speaker 2: That was part of it. Why is Monday? But then I had like major fomo from like the videos.
Speaker 6: Of like that hawk posted it looked sweet because of the lazy river. Oh well, yeah, that would have you wanted to go rafting. Yeah, but it looks cool. I want to go see it. But then when I thought, oh August thirty. First, it is not like a Friday night. No, it's a Monday. So you guys are probably correct. I probably won't.
Speaker 2: Well, you'll probably have a state fair show that night anyway.
Speaker 6: Me sure, yeah, No, I'd rather go No state fairs right around the corner. Man, it's like two months from today.
Speaker 3: Stop your mouth?
Speaker 2: Sure is? Are you always texting my dad again?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I would never say that to him.
Speaker 6: So, yeah, I was a lot of people, you know, took tomorrow off or took today off and not happy about it.
Speaker 2: A lot of people were not happy about it.
Speaker 6: The gentleman I sold my tickets too, was like we drove seventy minutes and there was a party bus that like he was lost, Yeah, he was lost.
Speaker 2: He lives in.
Speaker 3: Check Yeah, coming from couldn't find.
Speaker 6: That's not your fault or his fault. No, I said sorry for the weather. It felt bad, But you know I look like a genius because I got top dollar.
Speaker 2: For my tickets.
Speaker 3: Going good and tell you I can see it from here.
Speaker 2: You don't, No, I don't. But to him, I do you.
Speaker 6: Got top dollar? I thought you paid charge him face value.
Speaker 2: Well, they weren't going for face value at like two o'clock.
Speaker 6: Yesterday, bade him good money. They going, they were going cheap even guards. He was like, I might go, I might just grab one and go from the station. But yeah, a lot of old white people are pissed last night.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's Dave. Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Plus we just keep getting screwed. Yeah, why are they going to catch a break?
Speaker 2: I know, man, I know, I know. I felt bad for a lot of time. I'm sure you know.
Speaker 6: We drove our lexuses from me Dinah, and all of a sudden the thing got canceled.
Speaker 2: Now we got to go home. God, bless y'all. Yeah, I know, thank you, thank you, appreciate you. I can't even understand. Have a knee surgery, you know, it's like walking a marathon just to go to the bathroom. It's it's hard out here.
Speaker 1: For a bick.
Speaker 2: How was he doing? Is he okay?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 6: Did everybody pay him? I'm concerned that not everybody's paid him.
Speaker 2: Has he made from the first golf bet?
Speaker 3: No, I'm glad you brought up to Lexus. I've known you all the way from hunk a crab car to ninety thousand dollars car. I feel like I've known you through so many different stages. You're Yeah, it's incredible. Every time you drive in here at a high rate of speed, I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you really do the metal?
Speaker 6: Yeah, probably, I show starts.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of fun. I watch you drive in. I think to myself, Man, how do you get that head.
Speaker 2: In that car? Yeah, it's a battle every day.
Speaker 1: I know it is.
Speaker 3: I see you get out of there. It's like you get out of a car like a NASCAR driver and you're not crawling out of the window.
Speaker 6: No, I should though, how great would that be for Sauce to go to a car dealership and for a test drive. It's like you just you get in there, you get your head in there, and you're like, awesome, we haven't driven it yet. I just wanted to make sure my head fit. This is exactly the vehicle I wanted. Yeah, just wasn't sure there's enough space for my head over here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 6: My wife is like, your head hits the very top of that car, Like, yeah, it works my to get in and out of it, but yeah, it makes me feel better about my small penis. Interesting, that was.
Speaker 3: A lot of penis is growing. I bet though that was a lot to say. Now almost, man, I don't care about that. Tell me about your penis.
Speaker 2: I mean it's it's getting meteor.
Speaker 3: It's getting meteors.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this segment is getting progressively worse the wrong direction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, news here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys said, don't do anything someone in the concert.
Speaker 6: I don't like the phrases you're using, the sentences you're constructing. It's it's making me uncomfort. You hate my happiness.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah he does, that's true.
Speaker 3: He's right.
Speaker 2: We're just getting that.
Speaker 8: Let me against me all weekend. I didn't cheer against you, Corey. Kind of you didn't want Wyndham to win. There was part of you that didn't want to win. You would have said that you were got Sam Burns. Man, I want Sam Burns. I wanted Wyndham Clark. I like when Rosie does well, he deserves it. He's like those people at Dave Matthews.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of us, man. Yeah, it's tough ab out here for a whatever you said, it's tough driving from why Zeta to Shakape. That's everybody paid Rosie or not? Did he get all of his money? I would assume.
Speaker 6: Yeah, saw that photo online after his knee surgery. Looks like he's comfortable and happy. Looks like it went well.
Speaker 2: Hawk.
Speaker 6: Is there a point when you get knee surgery? Did you and him get the same thing full like knee replacement?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know for sure what he got butt him. I guess he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Is there a point where, like all the medication and resting and it, is there a point where it just hurts like a son of a bitch.
Speaker 3: About for about three weeks? Yeah, it's constant yea agony.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know it's weird because like I I got myself all tucked into that one to get hooked on fent Yeah whatever, boxy oxy. Yeah it was oxy. So I was like, you know what, I'm just gonna take the minimum of him out because like, I don't want to get hooked on it. I want I needed to be hooked on it. Yeah, U when when it wore off, like you have to stay in front of it. And once it wore off and I was no longer in front of it, I remembered that they cut my leg off and then put it back on.
Speaker 2: Cut your leggo.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I called John christ I was like, what am I gonna do? John? Yeah, He's like, you're gonna quit calling me Hockey?
Speaker 2: Yeah, leave me alone? Hawk. I think I think Crease Hill took oxy for about two hours. He said, I got this figure?
Speaker 12: Ye?
Speaker 6: Did? I think Brett Farve had about sixteen knee replacements?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he still has his old knees though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my penis is bigger though.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Is it meaty? God, I don't know if it's meaty.
Speaker 3: You keep saying those words, and I don't know if I would describe it as that. Yeah, I can't help myself. I'm being influenced by Danny McBride's new book that I'm listening to. And Dan McBride may be the funniest person on the planet. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't care who you're coming around on. Danny mcfride. He's hilarious, dude.
Speaker 3: He's got a book of short stories that just came out and he reads it. Well, he's got a bunch of different but he reads the first one and it's about being a magician.
Speaker 2: None of them are true stories, no fiction. Yeah, awesome, Yeah, he did that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he didn't either, he just started doing it. I do an interview he did with The New Yorker and or New You Times, one of the two anyway, and I was like, I got to listen to this book because he just started. He said that whenever he gets writer's block, yeah, not even that, just like he gets uh frustrated by his career, just starts writing stories. So he finally decided to put them all together. And the first one is this guy who just decides he's going to be a magician, but his entire family hates him, and it's just it's just great. So he decides he's going to dangle from a you know, a glow box inside of a mall.
Speaker 2: Like David Blaine.
Speaker 3: It's like David Blaine, right, and but he's never done magic. It is, and the whole so far, I mean, I'm like, guy, he's so irreverend, and I just he's so great man, He's bounded down. Was so good.
Speaker 2: It's so funny, so good.
Speaker 3: That's what this reminds me of right now. If because the guy is so confident that he's going to be able to do it, but he has to go through a whole concept or process of figuring out how he's gonna get rid of his waist because he don't want people seeing his poop and he don't want to live with this poop. He's in a box for a month.
Speaker 2: My god, that's great. How come you've come around on Danny McBride. What change?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 2: You used to hate that guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's hilarious. And this is the end that scene where he talks about where he puts all his stuff and if he wants to do that's how can I.
Speaker 3: Saw that eats all the food?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I mean that movie's great.
Speaker 3: That's a great thing.
Speaker 6: So you've hated him forever, but a movie that came out in twenty thirteen has recently changed your opinion. I think he's funny and that Righteous Gemstones I've seen episodes of that.
Speaker 2: He's hilarious in that, I will say this, and he's close with the good friend of mine.
Speaker 3: Correct me if I'm wrong in those sauce. But tell me about is it? Does it have any to do with your meaty penias?
Speaker 2: Yes, it has to do with eating penis. I've lost now I have a plethora of penis. I don't think you have a plethora prove it. You want to see much long?
Speaker 3: No kind of I am interested.
Speaker 7: Remember when remember when Zach said he wouldn't want to see any of ours because it breaks some kind of friends.
Speaker 6: That must not have been a Monday or a Thursday. Let me just say it like this, Oh that cool you off? Always that it's a family, guy, it's the family sitting around and they're all hot. And Stewie says to Brian, spit on me, and he spits on him and goes call me scum, and he goes, oh.
Speaker 2: That cool you off. And Stewie just goes, it's funny. You gotta see it. Never mind, how about your meaty penis?
Speaker 3: Oh you know what, I'm not going to get in the gutter.
Speaker 6: Yep, because you have because a gutter helmet. Gutter men dot com never clean your gutters again.
Speaker 3: I bet they didn't want to sponsor send them that air check. Nobody does that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well played, remember those I remember salespeople. Oh, I'll just tell you during the break. Wait, wait, I gotta I have a commercial update for you that that I think you'll think is funny.
Speaker 2: Does it include low ball? Nope, it includes a guy that was cheering for Wyndham Clark this weekend more of the Power Trip Morning Show. After this on the fan.
Speaker 7: Weil, Hey, Chris, can I ask you a sports related getting older question?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Sure, of course, of course.
Speaker 2: I watch a.
Speaker 7: Decent chunk of the NBA Draft last night, maybe like I don't know half of it, just his background noise, but I kept my eye on a couple of picks is going on.
Speaker 2: I wonder who this seem's gonna say, I'm forty six years old.
Speaker 7: Last night was the first time, I think ever watching the NBA Draft, I'm like, are we drafting twelve year old?
Speaker 2: Everybody looked so freaking young, like abnormally young.
Speaker 6: I'm like, have a baby face after baby face after baby face, And I'm like, these are college age kids, and I couldn't tell if they just looked young or if I'm just getting old.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I mean they.
Speaker 6: Said that to a couple of them. One of the dads is like, I think the reason he was wogler, I think face. Yeah, but they all look that young.
Speaker 11: So yeah.
Speaker 6: It was the first time, I think in the new draft era that five freshmen were taken them back to back drafts, the top five picks were all fresh But it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Even just about the freshmen. It was about the looks of a lot of them.
Speaker 6: So I think even when I was thirty, I had a hard time wrapping my head around that the people that were getting drafted were younger than me, because they looked older and taller and stronger.
Speaker 2: Right, welcome to.
Speaker 3: The period of your life where there the draft picks are younger than your daughter.
Speaker 7: Right, yeah, exactly, And now it's the first time. Maybe last night they truly looked like babies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so how old is your oldest? Twenty almost twenty one.
Speaker 3: So they go, yeah, yeah, man, it's the weirdest thing.
Speaker 2: It is the weirdest man. What was your favorite pick last night? Hawk?
Speaker 3: I liked when they took Earl Pitts, the Great American.
Speaker 6: Yeah, happy birthdays. I don't know who that is, but happy birthday to Earls. Yeah, happy birthday, Earl.
Speaker 11: Great nickname, basketball play, the Great American And all the.
Speaker 7: Guys that I thought might still be there at thirty three for the Wolves. Now I don't know anybody that's left. I saw the list of like the top remaining players, and Mike, I've never heard of any of these guys.
Speaker 2: Is the one guy they worded the one guy they brought in go that Alabamabama early twenties. Yeah, I thought maybe they trade for him. Now what do I know?
Speaker 6: They didn't they But like Caravan went late in the first, that Jefferson went late in the first. So those were two names that were attached to the Wolves, and in fact, I think Jefferson went in the Wolves spot.
Speaker 2: But obviously it's going to ye to Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: So did you guys, I'm trying to read it right now as I'm talking to you. This is what the Brandon sours me.
Speaker 6: Kid.
Speaker 3: They declined to allow him in the NFL.
Speaker 6: Yes, the NFL. The NFL said, we're not doing the supplemental draft. You're not even doing They don't know because they don't have to do it right and think, and they don't think his story is compelling enough to give him a chance to do it.
Speaker 2: His lawyer says, can you do that?
Speaker 7: Uh, well, it's it's as Roger Goodell always says, it's it's a privilege to play in the NFL.
Speaker 2: It's not your right to play in the NFL.
Speaker 6: So the gambling allegation, not allegations, the gambling issues and things like that. It's like, we don't have to, you know, roll out the red carpet for this guy.
Speaker 2: So he's kind of stuck.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm wow, I'm surprised.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they're gonna do.
Speaker 3: Surprised because like that's like McDonald's saying, I don't know if we hire people to eat meat, right, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think he'll be allowed eventually, you know, when he enters the NFL draft next year. But they're just like, we're not going to go out of our way to bail you out of a problem that you put yourself in.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think they don't want to. They don't want to start that.
Speaker 3: But it's going, yeah, gambling, man, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Where well, and not just that, it's gambling this. And then of course you look at all the.
Speaker 7: Mistakes and legal issues across the board in the NFL, and you're going, Okay, domestic abuse you're cool with.
Speaker 2: But a guy a guy that's.
Speaker 7: So it's it's that's the problem when you when you draw like an imaginary moral line is is who decides what line or what crosses that line and what doesn't.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a tough one. I get it. It's the integrity the game versus other things, drugs, alcohol.
Speaker 6: This morning on two guys and a cup of whatever it is, he said, So we're okay with you know, Hernandez is his shoes. But if a guy bet ten bucks on the Nathan's Famous Hot Dog contest, he can't play.
Speaker 2: I know there was more than that, but like, yeah, but it was. Yeah, this was.
Speaker 6: It was when everybody hears that a college kid bet ninety thousand dollars, you're thinking, geez, that's a.
Speaker 2: Lot of money for a college kid. Well, first of all, he is in IL, so he's got money.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 6: And number two wasn't it nine thousand bets? I think so it's something like ten dollars on average a bet. Yeah, that's what we do every day. Yeah, that's not a problem.
Speaker 2: That's just living. Hawk wouldn't play at a slot machine if it was ten dollars a spin.
Speaker 3: I got time time for that.
Speaker 2: That's that's when you top off your kid at the kid Zone. That's what they're playing playing that.
Speaker 6: So yeah, betty on your own games is interesting, which he did, right, He did that when he was at Indiana, did he not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was, but he was right, he wasn't playing, but still, yeah, you have inside information.
Speaker 3: That's the bet was are we going to field a full team today?
Speaker 2: Now they're unbelievably good?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, But all the headlines say that he is essentially stuck because the NCAA is not going to allow him to.
Speaker 2: Play, and now the NFL is saying, we're not letting you in this year. So where's he gonna go? L Hawks lets NFL? I don't know.
Speaker 6: His story is going to be interesting the next couple of months. I wonder what happens there now. Again, his lawyer says, we're having this out, like we're going to the NFL PA, We're going to figure this out.
Speaker 2: Could he go like Division two?
Speaker 3: Why would he do that?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: What's he like playing football?
Speaker 2: Screw there? Yeah, but then he couldn't. I don't know. That's weird.
Speaker 6: Could he play like Division three? As a guy that likes to scratch the itch? May I suggest he just moves to Macau and sees what happens? You know what I'm saying, Like he no, that's San Juan Puerto.
Speaker 2: Rico for that. He sure is. And then he fell and had his knee replaced. Did you hear what his agent, Cedric said. His agent, Cedric's pissed. Yeah, his agent is Cedric.
Speaker 6: I think so that's how you say it. I don't think it's they thought it was a good idea. They approved its approved it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think they're star struck by brad agent. Well, yeah, my dad. Yeah, and his name is Cedric, well, his names, I don't know, whatever Hawk calls him. You guys remember that actress Kira Cedric. Yeah, she's married to Kevin Bacon. Is that correct? Is that right? Yeah? I think you're correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's I thought she was she married.
Speaker 2: I think yeah, yeah, that's I think they lost a bunch of money in a Ponzi scheme. I'm not money. Yeah, should scheme, man, God, it'd be cool. Yeah.
Speaker 6: A Ponzi scheme is all fine, and tell people want their money, then you're screwed. If people don't ever want their money, like you don't have an O eight collapse of the economy and the real estate market you.
Speaker 3: Think people are Do you think people don't want their money?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean when people all at once want their money, that's how you get away with it. If Corey and Nate keep plowing in money, and Hawk takes it out because you know it's fifteen bucks to spin out the slot machines on them off. Fine, but then if you two want your money, and Max wants his money and Hawk wants his money, and Dusty Man wants his money, I'm screwed because I can't cover it.
Speaker 3: Dusty ain't getting a diningback. We talked about it.
Speaker 2: What happened to Dusty?
Speaker 3: He and I went to UH We had a contest series with me.
Speaker 2: I think he won. He's like six five. I think he won. Dusty's a tall bat.
Speaker 6: By the way, the number, the number of that should scare us all to the Corey is the nine thousand bats, right, that's just tend to. I want to bet the Wizards. I want to bet the Grizlies. I want to bet on Portugal. I want to bet on the Dodge. He just he just keeps firing bullets right soars. Bey's just throwing dark arts, man.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: It's like me and a bag of goldfish, Man, I can't stop.
Speaker 2: They're so good.
Speaker 3: I didn't want those at all, but now the bag's gone.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's why I don't buy goldfish anymore, because that's my childhood Dorito's and goldfish, right, I don't.
Speaker 7: I can't buy goldfish because I will literally eat that entire bag. Yeah, it doesn't even seem like it's that many. It's just it's just a bag of goldfish.
Speaker 6: It's like a billion calories if you eat the entire bag, which I'm going to do a.
Speaker 2: Lot of sodiums so good.
Speaker 6: That doesn't help your Meati, we know, right, Mountain dew, Dorito's gold and goldfish.
Speaker 2: That's the that's the only reason I'm still here. That was zero to eighteen. That was my diet. And they say Soresby has a problem. Yeah. Parker Fox later put a front page Sports when we come back. This is the Power Trip Morning show on the fan.
Speaker 13: You're one stop for advertising called eight four four eight four four. iHeart from the one eight hundred ask Gary Prasure Island.
Speaker 10: November November fifth and sixth Thursday Night's comedy show has rich capacity, but the waitlist is still open, and make sure listen to the poctrip for chances to win your way in then neither Friday morning. No registration needed for a live broadcast and a Vegas trip up for grabs. Details ATKFE dot com.
Speaker 3: Slash U five, thank you, Zacho, brainerd Lakes Jam Tonight Man the Return. I'm back there tonight, looking forward to it, can't wait. We go on at seven o'clock. Then there's a Beastie Boys tribute band after we're done tonight too.
Speaker 6: So what what a good name for a Beastie Boys cover band be Give me a clever cover band name.
Speaker 2: That's a good question. You understand it. You want to say it again if you're again Beastie Boys. Yeah, and everybody's asking you about it, like everybody's talking to me about it. Sure, Hey about Mike Portly boys, Lee Boys, beastly people. I don't think you get this, man, I don't think it's good. You know what portly means. No, I've been called portly, but oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not true.
Speaker 2: He's sitting next to you, Max.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever used that word anyway. The Penthouse pet accused of stealing from wealthy older men. This is this, this is something I'm likely to fall victim to. Just guys, keep an eye out, please. The penthouse pet accused of stealing from wealthy old Okay, never met never mind. If it's just said older man, not wealthy older man. We'd have been good.
Speaker 2: Wait can we stop right there before we even finish the sentence? I don't even know what happened yet. Does Penthouse still exist?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean what do you think? I mean, no offense? Am I a question that didn't This.
Speaker 3: Can ask you a question?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Do virginas still existly?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But the internet's a thing. I didn't know Penhouse was still a thing. I literally didn't.
Speaker 6: I thought it probably closed up shop twenty plus years ago.
Speaker 13: Uh no, not?
Speaker 6: Oh sure still actual physical copies are just digital.
Speaker 3: Oh sure for your physical copies.
Speaker 11: They're international operation at this point, right, Yeah, it's physical. U. Those things are there's still a big thing on certain countries.
Speaker 2: Those things are still hot. Huh, They're still still still trending.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people still seem to like interesting.
Speaker 6: Okay, So anyway, so Penhouse apparently is still a thing. So Penhouse Pets still exists.
Speaker 3: Accused of stealing from wealthy older men through dating apps, has been busted twice for violating the terms of her court ordered monitoring, including crossing county lines, but she dodged jail Tuesday after a Los Angeles judge opted to give her yet another warning, so obviously the judge is one of her victims. No, don't you do this again. She's engaged to a billionaire businessman named Stephen Klubeck, but she's also accused of several felonies for robbing men she's met online. She made a dramatic court appearance where prosecutors revealed she had contacted a witness in the case and crossed in the Ventura County. Both were conditions of her court ordered stop and showing your VTA people. Prosecutors faced a Lavy, who attended court dress from head to toe in white, and explained she had crossed in the Ventura to eat at the famed Pacific Coas Highway restaurant Neptune's Net, which is what her accusers call her feet. Yeah, she's wearing an ankle monitor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which turns a.
Speaker 3: Lot of guys on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she can scam the hell out of me. Here's the thing.
Speaker 6: Pizzauce by the way, Oh, that's exactly where I'm going.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. There's a lot of issues in the world, like you know, disease, famine, famine, what famine famine?
Speaker 6: So let me here's the five These are the five things that are going on so disease famine, famine, famine famine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, top five one of the that is.
Speaker 6: Going to go under the radar for a while, and it's going to be I'm eventually gonna probably have to do PSAs about this is older gentleman, rich.
Speaker 3: Poor alone that are rich buy bots.
Speaker 2: That is a on goo bots.
Speaker 6: That is an ongoing issue and that is going to cause a lot of families. And if you have listened to the Power Trait Morning Show in the last handful of years, as this problem has continued to increase, you will know that what you are basically doing is subtweeting your dad and Rosen. You're basically telling your dad and Rosen to stop the sexy bots and others.
Speaker 2: A little bit of pizzace, Yeah, a little bit of pizza, a little bit of rosie, a lot of just it's not they're not real. They're not real.
Speaker 6: A woman who looks like a cartoon is not stranded And why is that a looking for lunch?
Speaker 2: Peter, leave them alone.
Speaker 6: They're not.
Speaker 2: They're not real. Yeah, they're not looking for you all to reply with good morning.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, you guys made fun of us.
Speaker 2: You can look up fun on the internet one of us. You don't, yeah, but you I don't think you have the issue I'm talking.
Speaker 3: No, you're right the money for that, but you also yeah, yeah, I do like the fact that they color a honey trapper. Oh this guy looks like Peter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Peter, Papa.
Speaker 6: There's been a few times where I've had a screenshot at and send it to his daughter and his daughter it's like, my dad doesn't belong on the Internet.
Speaker 2: It's obviously a bot. And he's like, okay, babe, and I'm like, Pete, Pete. It's it's a here's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 6: There's gonna be a bot. There's going to be a bot that reaches out to uncle Peter, right, and Peter.
Speaker 2: Is gonna be like, yeah, yeah, I'm interested, yeah, And.
Speaker 6: The bot's gonna be like, all right, I'll be you know, be off Highway fifty five at like four thirty, and Peter is gonna be there sitting on a bench.
Speaker 2: And then Peter's gonna be waiting, and there's gonna be four years that walk up and one of them is gonna go, excuse me, everybody. I don't think that's man is here to meet a bot. Yeah, brilliant. Yeah, I swear my first time.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 6: I didn't know if that was a bot. I swear I've never done this before. Chaos God, I love that bit. I can't stop watching the Excuse me, everybody, all the older man not real, They're not real, They're not real. Holiday Station stores Monster Bye two get one free for a limited time you can go.
Speaker 2: Uh load up on Monster before you doom. Scroll for bots by two get one free.
Speaker 7: Mixing Mattiney flavors of Monster you want with our friends at holiday.
Speaker 2: Thanks Holliday, Hell yeah, love you Holiday all right. The NBA Draft was last night.
Speaker 7: Aj Devonsa goes number one to the Washington Wizards of Anaheim be forward out of b Yu he goes number one. Darren Peterson of Kansas goes number two to Utah and Cameron Boozer Carlos Boozer's kid, how a Dude goes third to the Memphis Grizzle.
Speaker 2: Yeah he loves what Grizz. Oh yeah it was Uh. I watched a lot of it and it's kind of boring.
Speaker 6: I know that to the point last night where my wife goes, do the wolves up? Pick soon and I'm like, nah, they don't picked on the second round. Why are you watching this then? But yeah, the I always liked it when you know some guy'd be picked third and then.
Speaker 2: Traded. That's what I'm watching it for.
Speaker 6: And then when the poor kid got taken, who's going to be on the Bucks and he even says the Bucks staff was talking to him on the phone and he's got a heat.
Speaker 2: It's the dumbest thing ever.
Speaker 6: And every year the NBA says, well, the way that the trades work and how they have to be approved, it's just not possible.
Speaker 2: Yes it is. Every other league has figured it out. No, no, we gotta he's wearing a heat hat. He's never going to play for the heat. It's the dumbest thing. Here's what he has, So dumb you have audio cookie, Well, I don't know if they've got any good yo.
Speaker 7: And Milwaukee, at least last night when stuff like that happened, they weren't really asking about the heat.
Speaker 2: Used to be like, so what is it like going to Miami.
Speaker 6: Because they just wouldn't flat out say well, we all.
Speaker 2: Know you're headed to Milwaukee. You're going to play with all right? So the player would be like Yeah, I'm very excited. Dayanne Wade's one of my idols. Have a night, day or period.
Speaker 6: You're playing with Glenn Robinson, buddy, Yeah, you're going to the Wolves. Glad that's over with. So yeah, the Wolves select what thirty third?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if you're like, well, who's on the board, nobody, it's second rounders. Who cares? Yeah nobody. Yeah, it doesn't really matter.
Speaker 4: Where is it?
Speaker 2: Let's hear it speaking to the Wolves.
Speaker 7: Speaking of the Wolves, they lost assistant Mike and Nory to the Portland Trail Blazers. He signed a very strange deal. Yeah, only one year guaranteed, but anyway.
Speaker 2: Five seasons under Chris Finch. But he's going to be the head coach of the Blazers. He was one of three or four finalists and then Thiago Splitter went to the what Bulls or something?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so then the Blazer said, let's go with Mike and Norry. So he was a college baseball player at Indiana.
Speaker 6: I think his son is really good at base His son was a Phillies first round pick in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know how he's doing, but he was a first round He's Micha and Nor is a great dudeyeh, he's amazing, great SoundBite. I'm going to miss those halftime yeah. Year, he's so good.
Speaker 7: So he was an assistant with Toronto, Sacramento, Denver, Detroit and then Minnesota and now he's the head coach of the Blazers.
Speaker 2: O congrats to him. Pretty cool. The cheapest organization in sports.
Speaker 3: But that sounds fun.
Speaker 6: So if I have this right, it's a three year deal but one year guaranteed, two team option years.
Speaker 2: Is that actus?
Speaker 11: Yeah, unbelievable out of like NBA insiders are saying it's one of the strangest coaching deals they've ever seen. But as it was, I think Barrero said this yesterday is you have to take a I mean you don't have to, but in his case, you have to take that head coaching position.
Speaker 2: You have to, even if it's the strangest deal ever.
Speaker 6: And they're making people check out before the game and like because they don't want to pay for two nights at a hotel.
Speaker 2: It's a very weird situation. No, no, the game, No do you know the game?
Speaker 6: Though? I think, how do I say this about sounding weird? I think the game as a very meaty member. Man, you're on one the day.
Speaker 3: Why are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's massive.
Speaker 3: Well, obviously he named the game.
Speaker 2: Didn't he sleep with a bunch of the Kardashians.
Speaker 3: Probably we all did.
Speaker 2: Who hasn't I mean you? I mean you? Okay, that's two of us, Daddy, that's three, all right, Nate, Zach, Max, all right, so the six of us haven't somebody else has?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Rosie Pizzas and your dad have slept with bots that looked like the Kardashian.
Speaker 3: Wait till they come, they become real waiting for the boss, become robots, and then it's on. You guys are gonna have to start from ground zero. We're gonna have relationships.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 6: That's that's the difference between Chris and the three guys I just mentioned, is Chris doesn't fall for the you know, those tweeer bots.
Speaker 2: He's just like, I clearly know that's Lois Griffin. Yeah, yeah, I know, I like it. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: What really matters is next scores in stats around the world, the sports and in between, Crystal change your life with something.
Speaker 2: I was Parker Fox at forty minutes, Power to You Morning, Joe.
Speaker 14: Fann the same Our iHeartRadio Music Festival presented by Capitol One.
Speaker 2: Who's Coming Back to Last.
Speaker 14: Figures September eighteenth and nineteenth at Team obil Arena, streaming live on Disney Pleasant.
Speaker 10: Pordo for World Cup watch parties all week long. Tomorrow, catch Team USA in action at Heartbreakers in Chaska starting at nine pm. And keep the party rolling on Friday at Baldy's Tailgate Bar in Lakeville since Saturday I have a bar, yeah, in Lakeville. It's called Baldy's Tailgate Bar. And then if you can't do that, Saturday at Casper's in Egot.
Speaker 2: Great spots got a bar. Cory's got a bar. That's a good spot. Yeah, that is a great spot. You should go there all the time and play buck Hunter.
Speaker 10: Great place, enjoyed, drinking specials, prizes and all the World Cup excitement. Get all the details now at cafe dot com. It's just make the keyword calendar.
Speaker 2: I hope Casper's because Casper's had that fire years ago.
Speaker 6: They did did they did they bring back the arcade part up top the same way, like that upstairs bar where it was out That's where Buck Hunter was back in the day.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure the upstairs is back, but I'm not sure. I don't remember that is up there. Man, those they got the potatoes.
Speaker 11: And if you used to go there, there's almost there's a ninety nine point nine nine nine percent chance you've had an encounter with my father.
Speaker 2: Is that absolutely? Yeah? Because he went there or worked there or what.
Speaker 11: No, because he went there so much all the time, not not past tense, goes there so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: One time they handed him a tab on the way in. Yeah, brilliant. Yeah, he was the norm of Casper.
Speaker 6: See, all right, let's do what really matters. Brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lens. Go get Lasik and change your life with doctor Mark Lobanof and doctor David White.
Speaker 2: The legends of Lasik at Ovo Lasik and Lens.
Speaker 3: But that sounds fun, it does, That's what really happens.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't want to see? Yeah, radly it gets it. Oh all right, Zach.
Speaker 6: Stay out of this because you probably read this. But for everybody else, I want you guys to guess this because I was. This is one of those stories. I think we have talked about this in the past, but it had been a race from my memory. So I want to see if you guys remember, first of all, do you guys know how many teams are currently in the NHL?
Speaker 2: Thirty thirty, thirty one, thirty two.
Speaker 6: Thirty two nice even number, right, sixteen in the East, sixteen in the West. Kind of ideal, right, yeah, man, eight per division call it a day, right, perfect?
Speaker 2: Balanced even.
Speaker 6: Well, the NHL is looking to start thesion process. The Vegas expansion fee was five hundred million, Seattle's was six hundred and fifty million, and according to ESPN dot com, Gary Bettman has told the Board of Governors that the fee moving forward for it to make sense, and maybe because it's disrupting the balance, what do you think the fee will be moving forward?
Speaker 2: A billion? Wait? Sorry, could you say that the first two? Again? So Vegas was five hundred million?
Speaker 6: Okay, year or two or whatever it was later whenever the Seattle team was announced six point fifty. So Gary Bettman has told the board that the fee will be what to make it make sense moving forward, it has to have doubled.
Speaker 2: I'll go one point to Billy, I'll go and even Bill and then put thirties on the rims man. Oh yeah, thirty ins Lorenzo as well, Yeah, he says.
Speaker 6: The number is two billion dollars Geese Becky, Yes, sir, he says two billion according to ESPN dot com.
Speaker 2: But here's the here's the crazy. Yeah, I don't think they have the money. So that was the next thing.
Speaker 6: This is what I had completely forgotten if we ever knew this. Do you know the two teams that are the front runners.
Speaker 7: Two cities, I should say, the two markets that are the front runners to get expansions.
Speaker 2: Atlanta. Nope, hmm.
Speaker 6: Here's the Here's why I think it's interesting. Both cities are in the same states.
Speaker 2: Is it can be more somewhere in Tennessee? Is it like Nashville? And they have a team in Nashville it's called the Predators.
Speaker 6: Excuse me, Yeah, I'll be a big open games with that those guys.
Speaker 7: Every nobody's sitting around in the clocks for the game to start is going down to zero. And as soon as it hits zero, the lights go out and bat guy from Instagram just jumps on the bike and goes.
Speaker 6: Excuse me, everybody, what guys are here to play?
Speaker 2: Twenty five guys? Look, the only one that loves that way hockey.
Speaker 3: Excuse me?
Speaker 2: Cam Oh got it? Excuse me, pumpkins and heads. Yeah, think about this.
Speaker 7: It's got to be a state that's big enough that has two major cities that don't have hockey teams Texas and those cities are.
Speaker 2: Houston, Houston and San Antonio. Good guess, But no, Austin, Austin.
Speaker 6: What Austin and Houston are the possible markets they're looking into.
Speaker 2: Why would you do two in the same stay. I don't know, I think one or the other, but still those are the two front runners. Think about that.
Speaker 7: But thirty three also makes no sense, right, wouldn't you want an even number?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: And I know, technically thirty one for a little bit there now we're at thirty two, but ideally you want an even number.
Speaker 2: You also want two billion dollars twice. Yeah, you want two billion dollars twice. Make a couple of cities pay two billion dollars?
Speaker 11: Zecho is there just no I thought people in Atlanta wanted the hockey team back, and what Wisconsin.
Speaker 10: Like the I would say that that might be a part of this too, because yeah, Atlanta's still kind of in the works. Again, we try a number three, hopefully it would be a charm. So yeah, when you're looking for even numbers. You know, you could easily put Houston or Austin.
Speaker 2: In the West.
Speaker 10: You throw Atlanta and East and now you have a even seventeen seventeen split among each conference.
Speaker 7: So hand go back to what Maxot has said, I'd never even thought of that. Has Wisconsin ever even sniffed in the last couple.
Speaker 2: Of decades a shot in an NHL team? Just so strange if that's the one thing that they don't have, Yeah, right, I mean it's everybody even rumored Milwaukee's. Yeah, but it's close to Chicago, It's yeah, but they have basketball teams, they have baseball and everything.
Speaker 6: I mean they have a major strip clubs. Do they have casinos? They have Garla and the guitar ar. Yeah, they have Marlary, not Papa other uncle Peter. I think Chunky, but it is Wisconsin. He loves Chunky hose.
Speaker 10: I mean, they didn't make the new Bucks arena. Knew where I should say. Pfizer for him is capable of doing hockey and they've had I think they've hosted some NHL preseason games, So it's definitely possible. It takes an ownership group, and how good is the economy out there. That's why Austin I think, is on the list there. That place is booming right now.
Speaker 2: So what other major markets are we missing that that don't have hockey?
Speaker 10: Quebec Quebec City, but they're actually the problem they don't have. The reason why they don't have one is the size of the market and just like in the proximity to two month real Yeah, I don't know if there's any major ones we are missing out on at this point other than I guess Milwaukee probably would be one of them.
Speaker 6: Well, no, I mean Phoenix, but that's their fault. Yeah, yeah, that's their fault city.
Speaker 11: What the talent is are you worried about? Is you think there's enough talent to keep expanding?
Speaker 10: I mean probably, but it's you know, it's definitely getting to a breaking point here. I think, uh, you know, the numbers in terms in terms of player participation in the youth are down, So I would be worried about that for sure. But you know the problem is it's it's all about the money and if they can get billions of dollars to add a couple more teams, they're going to do it.
Speaker 2: So but what really matters is this.
Speaker 3: You guys, I'm a little lated to the party on this. But you guys know who says our Caesar Milan.
Speaker 2: Is oh yeah, yeah, the dog whisperer.
Speaker 3: Again, here's a problem that I have. I love watching that some bitch get bit. I love it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm not a fan of dogs biting people. I don't want to get doug bit and dogs. I love dogs, But something about I like seeing these dogs just maul this guy. It's in my feed now. Yeah, And I watched it one time and now it's only the times that goes wrong for him that I see. And this this yellow lap just about tore his arm off, and I love it. I'm rooting for the dogs. I don't know what's wronging me.
Speaker 2: Well, he thinks he can talk to him, understands what you're doing.
Speaker 3: There's a few of him that don't listen.
Speaker 6: But it isn't Caesar Milan, the guy that basically says dogs don't like like hugs and kisses, that they actually that's an intimidation thing, like if another species leans in that that's a threat. But have you ever met a dog that doesn't like affection?
Speaker 3: I'll show you this one, this one about Tor's hand.
Speaker 6: If any deserve here's it. I don't think Hawks, Cat Moose love Defection.
Speaker 3: Your dad likes Doggy Style.
Speaker 2: The album and the position.
Speaker 3: Why because it turns them on.
Speaker 11: Both of them makes some good braids like Snoop Doggs Sometimes he's getting Caesar.
Speaker 6: You shouldn't lean in and try to talk to a dog that looks like sheep stealer right, like it has teeth in sixteen different directions.
Speaker 3: Here's the other thing, Caesar, go to dinner with me. Try to take one of my fries exactly eat you You're done?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you guys brand off mccurly's and your fries.
Speaker 6: Have you seen the South Park where Cartman's mom hires him to get Cartman once? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't remember it though. That's so funny.
Speaker 3: Man, some of these dogs are just vishes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Hey, back to the you said it's on your feed now right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You guys ever done this, like the if you've scrolled Instagram right and you're just you're you're you're dooming.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're doom scrolling.
Speaker 7: Have you ever by the time you are done scrolling, you have already felt the algorithm change?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's insane.
Speaker 6: Like yesterday, I was like, on my one of my top videos that got fed to me was some like America's Got Talent audition.
Speaker 2: I don't know whatever happen.
Speaker 7: But then I watched about I don't know ninety seconds of it because I'm like, oh, this is kind of interesting. And then I keep scrolling and every other video was now like American Idol Auditions, America's Got Talent. I'm going, did it change in real time because I hovered too long?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it doesn't really do it instantly.
Speaker 6: It instantly knows, not just like, hey, the next time he's back, we should probably feed him random singers.
Speaker 2: I felt it change the second I did that. I'm like, I should never hover again over some random.
Speaker 3: Singer Facebook marketplace. I like, you know, like if you're you accidentally click on a rug because you tried to click on a Mustang, you'll have ninety rugs the next time you put your finger on the phone scroll up. It's unbelievable how quick it happens.
Speaker 2: There's also that computer over there.
Speaker 6: There's a few websites that will come up of things that have been shopped for on that website, and I'm like, what are you doing like every once and I'm like.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize you owned my money.
Speaker 6: No, but there's something that you fucked up on there that will pop up as an AD And I'm like.
Speaker 2: Let's go back a segment though.
Speaker 6: If this is real time algorithm changing, right, the Holy Trinity of bot bangers. Can you imagine how fast their algorithm changes if they hover over some hot bot for like a second or two and by the time they get to the bottom of their feet they're spent. Yeah, right there, They're like they need a gallon of gatorade. You know, when you're think else he went to Willie Fer's chocolate factory, because it's all you think about Hawk.
Speaker 7: So you know, if I'm watching Carton Arcs or if I'm watching The Excuse me everybody, guy throw pumpkins at the head of Predators, then give it.
Speaker 2: Give that to me all day. That's all I want.
Speaker 7: I don't want American idol auditions. I want Predators saying I was just here to mentor and then somebody throws a pumpkin at the.
Speaker 2: Back of your head. It's the best on the show. No excuse me, everybody.
Speaker 10: There's there's speculation that like, so you know when you look at your phone or whatever to unlock it and attracts your eyes, like you can even put it in front of your face, but until your eyes look at the top of the camera or whatever, it won't unlock it. Yeah, there's speculation that they can use that technology to see where you are looking on the screen, So not only if it's up there, you know, that's one thing, but they can maybe even tell what part of the screen you're looking at and then feed that algorithm even more speculation.
Speaker 6: Well, no wonder they're getting fed. Bots can't take their eyes off of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's over.
Speaker 3: Leam speculation, ma'am.
Speaker 2: Is this rise?
Speaker 4: Ma'am?
Speaker 6: That's not where the car goes. I can't stop watching cards. Yeah, cap spot, you can't leave a card there, sir, that guy's the best.
Speaker 2: Tell me to offer. That's not nice. We gotta get that card. More of what really matters after this on the fan from the one eight hundred Ask Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 3: This report is sponsored by the new Samsung Galaxy S twenties.
Speaker 10: I want to chime in. What's happening with your favorite cafe and program? Make your voice trying the brand shot in Brian text line. Let us know what you have to say by texting your message to sixty four six eight six at sixty four six eight six standard message in data rate supply.
Speaker 2: All right, so we do more of what really matters. Let's learn some more. All right, check this out. You guys know who Kyle Pitts is. He's a tight end. Yeah.
Speaker 7: He was the fourth overall pick in twenty twenty one, fourth overall mel He agreed to a three year, fifty four million dollar deal that puts him in the category of essentially the highest paid group of tight ends in the NFL thirty six million guarantee.
Speaker 6: You want to hear a crazy stat saw, So are you familiar with the movie Spaceballs? Yes, sir, yeah, Chris you've seen Spaceballs? Right Max to you using Spaceballs.
Speaker 2: I've seen most of it bits and pieces. Yeah, Chris, you remember the combination on the luggage, wasn't it? You remember it? First combination?
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 13: One?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 2: Two, three, four, five six.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna give you the year of Kyle Pitt's career. You tell me how many touchdowns he caught that year? Okay, ready, good, I go, I go first? Ready, Chris?
Speaker 2: Yeah, one.
Speaker 6: Now you guess two, No, no, brilliant, I've lost so in year one, how many you think he had?
Speaker 3: Zero?
Speaker 2: Start with? One? One, two, two year three, three year four or year five? Five? Are you one, two, three, four five?
Speaker 6: That's also fifteen touchdowns in seventy eight games.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and they just paid him a boatload. He has massively underachieved. But because he was the fourth pick and they thought he was a freak, Matt Ryan and company were giving him a ton of money that.
Speaker 2: He looked like he was gonna revel, lucionize the tight end position.
Speaker 6: You know how many touchdowns he scored in his first year one, second year two, third year three, fourth year four, fifth year five? How many touchdowns you think he's gonna score this year?
Speaker 2: Six? That's a terrible guest, but whatever, zero, one, eight, it might be six. What if it is six, that'd be unbelievable. Would have broken some records if you got to like a six yeth season. I know, how many years does he need to play to break the record. Yeah, they do three.
Speaker 6: They've paid him, Drake London And now I mean Bijon deserves to get paid because Bijeon's great.
Speaker 3: Great football.
Speaker 6: Last year eighty eight catches, nine and twenty eight yards five touchdowns.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, I mean Parker Fox could score five touchdowns. He's tall enough, look at him. No hype Parker Parker. Have you met Nate or not?
Speaker 2: Nate Parker Parker, Nate, Nate's just an American hero. No big deal? Yeah? I love those Yeah, no big deal.
Speaker 3: What do you, Nate? What are you doing now? You charge all the weapons?
Speaker 1: USh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's yeah, that works for the for who? For this country?
Speaker 4: Guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, for the good guys. You're not a free agent at the moment, I am not. So you still are for Team USA.
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: Fantastic. I have a sneaky suspicion that allegiance won't change.
Speaker 3: So for for special Forces in general or just for no, for the for.
Speaker 2: The special Forces weapons sargeant course.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: And we teach guns and stuff, Yeah, lawyers, guns and money.
Speaker 2: Great song, that's one of the best songs.
Speaker 11: What if Kim Jong offers you a blank check? Would that allegiance change?
Speaker 2: Do I have to hang out with Dennis Rodman? My god?
Speaker 3: How much court do I get courtside seats with Dennis.
Speaker 2: Rodman in this y? Yeah? You get to be on the team. It's no different than the PGA tour versus live.
Speaker 7: What if the Saudi money just comes rolling in and they want you, won't you take a half of bill?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 9: It's probably that's that's uh, it's probably it probably wouldn't work out so well.
Speaker 2: Not so fast, my friend.
Speaker 6: Right, you guys, speaking of uh Instagram and your your algorithm, you've ever seen those bits when they interview people that used to live in North Korea and how you have to save the picture on the wall if there's a fire over your family.
Speaker 2: The picture guards.
Speaker 6: Kim Jong and Kim then the other one and the guardy you have to save those pictures on the walls?
Speaker 2: Is the North Korean version of enough said, I guess yea thirty seconds.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's there's also a bit where, uh, North Korean not hackers, but they'll they'll like North Korean people will interview for jobs like remote work jobs, and the Chinese have gotten really good at kind of figure uring out who they are, and they will ask them in the interview to say something bad about King Kim Jong un and they can't do it, like they just they just kind of stare at and they're like he's like, oh, you know, like Kim Jong Wones is not a good person, and they're just like, didn't he just win his latest bit by like ninety nine point nine percent, and like the one person who vote for him wasn't executed something like that I saw.
Speaker 2: I believe it. It turns out.
Speaker 9: That in communist countries, they only have to count the votes they want.
Speaker 2: Fun on Sun It's already cook.
Speaker 10: Showser Kessler is also not said a bad thing about.
Speaker 2: Guard everybody.
Speaker 6: Mark you're rocking a frost hoodie, right, got the frost and I saw over the weekend that you're lovely soon to be bride.
Speaker 2: We had to what bachelorette party she did? What was that? That was? She was in Park City, Utah Parks. I wanted to be no pack, no no, no beach in Park City.
Speaker 15: I go good good And then she spent the last couple of days at Pebble Beach with a brand that she's with.
Speaker 2: How about that? Yeah, man, pretty good? I got a new boyfriend. What I got one hundred and eight dollars? Hat?
Speaker 15: I believe that it's just ridiculous to play there. I think it's like almost like six hundred and fifty bucks. And then it's more if you don't stay on the property, way more if you don't and you have to if you don't have to summer. Really, I think you might have to Pebble Beach. You have to stay, you have to stay on property. It's over one thousand dollars because they just up their price. It's over one thousand dollars. Uh, and their merch isn't discounted in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the hat had the tag got it's done at one hundred and eight. That was like, it's already ship.
Speaker 3: I appreciate.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I appreciate the uh, the gift, but one hundred eight for a hat is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: You know how I know you're already married? Though here we go. You know, I know Parker's already married.
Speaker 6: He texted me Saturday morning because he was up at like eight in the morning binging a TV show because his wife's out of town.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Watch it. It's the one that Corey put me onto Widows Bay.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Good, is fantastic. Yeah, no, scary for me, No, it's not. I mean, I will admit one night I went to bed and I was a little scared. But is that what you're texting car protect me down. What gotcha?
Speaker 15: I think it was the one the flashback episode when they were back in like the sixteen hundreds or whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh, that would be six brother.
Speaker 15: Really scary back, so interesting and it was uh, I think it was the one where they tried to go in and you know, yeah it didn't work.
Speaker 2: So yes, yeah, got it? Interesting? Okay, that got me. But yeah, I must watch Fantastic the year.
Speaker 15: I can't believe it's I can't believe it's not lunch. No, I can't believe it's it's over. I can't believe. I can't watch more episodes. I know, and too though I'm feeding for it, announced it.
Speaker 2: That's the best, Maximus that it was like eight in the morning and you're bringing it scared, good for you. I can't watch it at night. I was scared a little scared. Horror shows. Yeah, Hawk loves those.
Speaker 3: Damn right anytime of day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just for breakfast, more Breakfast, champions Man, Breakfast in bed.
Speaker 9: Maximus, have you watched uh? Have you started Band of Brothers or Saving Private Ryan?
Speaker 2: Yet? I saw a Saving Private Ryan. I did. I saw it in the theater. But still, that's right.
Speaker 11: Oh, it's incredible, but I still haven't seen Band of Brothers. I got, I got it on the list though. I got to watch that and Widows Back.
Speaker 3: Speaking of in theaters, they were showing Oceans eleven in theaters.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they're showing it tonight. Really that at the Marcut It's anniversary. They're just it's an amazing thing. They do it.
Speaker 6: They're really common now every theater that it's twenty five years got to be close to twenty really for sure, twenty that is one of the great It's spectacular.
Speaker 11: Man, one of the guys came out twenty fifth anniversary, showed it at six forty five at the Marcus, and I was thinking about seeing that because I've I've never seen it.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, so good, dude, you want to I don't even believe Vegas and have friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is even of them the coolest, man.
Speaker 6: It is just like friends, and it is just the coolest kind of Vegas vibe where it's got like the old school of music, but like it was up to date Vegas at the time, right it was.
Speaker 11: I love the visuals of old Vegas and I love Heist, So I'm surprised.
Speaker 6: YEA say that and you're talking like peak Clooney, peak pit to peak Matt Damon, right, the I would say, the backside of peak Julia Roberts. That was kind of when her like dominant run was coming to an end. But she's still awesome in this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's great, right, A sneaky kind of uh second for Don Chietle, but he's awesome as Basher Andy Garcia.
Speaker 2: I've actually only seen Oceans eight. Come what are you doing? That was my movie review? That movie you had.
Speaker 7: This was before Casey Affleck was big. This is kind of like Scott Cohn still under the radar as well.
Speaker 6: Oh man, it's so good man, so many good bit. Was this the catalyst for you wanting to pull a stuff? No, that's point break, Okay, point break. Since I was whatever it was, eleven or twelve years old, I'm like, I'm robbing a bank at some point. Even my daughter yesterday, she's she's aware. The youngest ones like, don't you want to do like a heist or something. I go, yeah, daddy's going away. At some point you'll be fine.
Speaker 2: I just wait till you're eighteen so I know you're okay, and then I'll try pulling off the heist, you'll be guards, guards, you'll be a part of it. Yeah.
Speaker 6: If he can get out of the out of jail, Dov's going to jail, you'll get out of North Korea.
Speaker 2: He's going to be framed. Yeah. If Dov's walk in the streets and the heist has not been pulled off, that was when when the louve got pulled off. The heights got pulled off. Like three days after I was there, people are like, did you do this? And I go, is Dov in jail? No, he's out walking and I didn't do it. Two things must exist too much.
Speaker 7: Both of those things have to happen otherwise I'm not guilty. In fact, I'll use that in court. It's like, we got your dead the rights man. This is clearly I'm like.
Speaker 2: Dove's out walking the streets with a Sean Camp throwback. I play this tape. I will play this tape. What's the one thing you took with you when you got your knee surgery? What do you want for the holidays?
Speaker 6: Rosie, Hey, Rosie, what do you consider an N ninety five masks?
Speaker 2: How did you get that pink guy? Rosie? Hey, Rosie, what do you bring to use as a napkin at Manni's. It's all over your algorithm. Why did he say that like that? What do you say like that?
Speaker 3: What do you what do you word to feel pretty?
Speaker 2: Pennies?
Speaker 12: Let's see what are you getting on Prime day pennies? What's the only thing you'd like to see? Layer Lambert did? What are you asking bots for pictures of.
Speaker 2: What are you buying off a Facebook marketplace? What do you like to buy used rosies?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I love when Rosie.
Speaker 6: All right, Parker Fox is here while Crystal do the news. After this, this is the Power Trim Morning.
Speaker 2: Chill on the Panel para pennies
Speaker 13: From the one eight hundred ask Gary Traffic