Speaker 1: On air at AM five seventy LA Sports and I'm demand on the iHeart Radio app. This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 2: You are one of the kind, hosted by Petros, Papaday guests left school after sixth grade and the voice of the Bolts, not Money Smith.
Speaker 1: The answer is on money.
Speaker 3: There is nothing you can do.
Speaker 1: You know it's coming. This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 2: On the home of your world champion Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Make us your top preset on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: I don't crack. He's the under pressure.
Speaker 1: Every damn night on the telephone. Can't do it selling foodball for shame.
Speaker 2: The myth that's that's not cool.
Speaker 3: The myth it's just hard because it's hard and it's hard.
Speaker 4: Let's just talk.
Speaker 3: Gosh, it's hard. Yeah, it's hard. It's hard. It's hard.
Speaker 4: It's hard. I mean it's hard, right.
Speaker 3: And he had a glove you going back up money Hill Love is like any other luxury.
Speaker 2: You have no right to it unless you can afford it.
Speaker 5: Arek on me utes am five seventy LA Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Gives your Petro some money anywhere in the world. You can stream it through that app. You can podcast the show anywhere you prefer to get your broadcasts. Both the iHeartRadio app and the AM five seventy LA Sports tab allow you to get it live anywhere for free in the moment using that iHeartRadio app. And that goes if you are in the greater Los Angeles area for Dodgers Baseball. If you live in LA and you're looking for the Dodger game and you're not near a radio, first pitch from the gapin Ford Broadcast Center seven fifteen pm against the Cubs, and that is available through your smartphone. And again the iHeartRadio app and the AM five to seventy LA Sports tab.
Speaker 3: Can you of it?
Speaker 2: Even click it on Apple TV tonight and watch the Dodger game with the local radio broadcast. It is a feature when Apple TV has the Dodger game, and they do, in fact have the Dodger game tonight. A big thank you to David Vasse who joined us live from Chavez Ravine in the very last segment. Don McLain our b f F, who had the latest on the Lakers and his analysis which is always awesome. In the four o'clock hour, a key Mezzidor, the Chargers big pick coming off the edge out of Miami, twenty five years old, will join us in the very next segment.
Speaker 3: Does that mean it's Canadian news. Yeah, we'll play Canadian news for him. He's from Orta one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure that he absolutely loves and maybe Matt can say Quebec in his way.
Speaker 3: That's really well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know Mac and Matt can impress him with his accent. And I heard Mezzidor loves Strange Bruise like his favorite movie ever. No generational gap there, he's gonna love it.
Speaker 3: Just play a some forty one when he comes on.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be a big That's that's also gonna be huge that Alanis or Brian Adams. But well have him next. So everybody's looking forward to everything that we've got going on, because we've got it all going on. Don't forget to follow us on social media at Pettersen Money on Instagram and Twitter at Matt money Smith on both. He's very popular, especially during the draft at Tim Kats on Twitter.
Speaker 3: Dodgers Baseball all weekend long.
Speaker 2: Yes, do you think he grew up watching that show with Drake the de Grass yeah, we'll ask.
Speaker 3: Or is that a generational thing too? Then maybe as we'll find out, I mean, I don't know. I mean he's twenty five.
Speaker 2: Then they have like redews of the show twenty five it's like almost my age.
Speaker 3: So we're in great shape there.
Speaker 2: We'll play. We'll play degrassy for him. Whatever it takes, we'll bring him in with it. I know I can make it through and we'll see if he says anything. I doubt he will. Uh, it's time for the final hour. Fun fat in fact, it's yeah, we're three.
Speaker 6: Fun fun fact is fact over five thousand coaches and administrators who graduated from the master's program at Concordi University of Irvine's Masters and Coaching and Athletics Administration program.
Speaker 5: Get all your information at CUI dot edu slash coaching again. That is CUI dot edu slash coaching. A fun fact. A tie fun fact in honor of the quarterback of the future for the Rams, Tie Simpson, the necktie quarterback.
Speaker 3: In the future. He's gonna compete with Stetson for the backup job. Right now, He's gonna.
Speaker 2: Compete with Stetson the tire string. We don't know what about Jimmy A Ridge. He's retiring, so we had to make the money.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I'm not sure yet.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure, and I'm gonna have some very uncomfortable body language here, and so is Lessen.
Speaker 5: The necktie originated in the seventeenth century with Croatian mercenaries in the French Army. They wore scarves to hold their shirts together, and the initial neckwear was often thick enough to stop a sword thrust, serving as armor.
Speaker 1: Coms quick, hitch, come make it quick, y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Dodgers seventeen and eight at home tonight versus the Cubs. Center fielder Pete crow Armstrong is a local kid with winded his jobs in the valley. He went to Harvard Westlake, right off Coldwater Canyon. His parents are in the movie business, very close friends with Chris Rose, and his mom was the mom a little big league now. He grew up going to Dodger games with the Cubs in town. Tonight, it's the first time he's been back at Dodger Stadium since. An interview of this offseason with Chicago Magazine known as Chicago Dog Magazine, Pete crow Armstrong compared the Cubs fan base to Dodger fans, saying Dodger fans go to games take pictures in spring training. He clarified it wasn't a shot at Dodgers teams and players.
Speaker 7: But the fans back that statement up with the fact that that has nothing to do with Doc, that has nothing to do with show.
Speaker 4: Hey, any of the players over there. I love Mookie Betts.
Speaker 7: I look up to him like crazy Freddy's only ever been great to me. If anything, those are the guys that have given these fans a reason to be fans. And you know, I grew up going to Dodgers games when they weren't always good, when they had like many would pop up.
Speaker 3: But it's like they go.
Speaker 7: In phases, and I remember, like, you know, all fans fighting, stuff like putting the Giants fan in the calmba Like that stuck with me as a kid, Like just little things sitting in the stands, just nasty stuff goes on.
Speaker 3: I didn't always experience that at other ballparks. Wow, just stop talking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're trying to back out of it and be like how do I get out of this and you're just making it.
Speaker 3: Listen. I like the players, it's the Mexicans. You think they'll boom tonight when he's introduced.
Speaker 5: Wow, yeah, if we keep remind I mean, I want Dodgers on deck to play that thing on a look, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Play that a few more times. He's been pretty nice to me. That's kind of truck lately.
Speaker 2: No, not here, none of the pictures of money show. It's been it all right, gut of me, just misspoke.
Speaker 3: He got caught up.
Speaker 2: The Giants, man, they really stood out to me as a kid, you know, like like millions of people visit Dodgas Stadium every.
Speaker 3: Single years, four million to be exact.
Speaker 2: Yes, it has been announced that Kevin Durant is out for Game three with an ankle sprain. How does that change things? I'm not sure, but it's certainly not good for the Rockets. Great news for the Lakers.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess it means that that shen gun guy is going to have to start making them shots.
Speaker 3: They're winning in every other category just not making a shot.
Speaker 4: We still do you know, we shot like forty more shots in them. You know, we still shouting, and we're still going to port and I think we're still doing the right way. We beating beating them in every stats excepts just making.
Speaker 2: Shots, which is a problem. Yeah, balance is important, but you do have to score.
Speaker 4: Beating them in every stats. Accepts, just make the shots.
Speaker 2: Even though the Clipper season ended last week, the NBA's investigation into their alleged salary cap circumvention involving superstar Kawhi Leonard is ongoing. Aspiration co founder Joseph Sandberg, who ran the now bankrupt company the Clippers are accused of using to pay Leonard to circumvent the NBA's salary cap, has conducted two in person interviews with the league as part of the investigation. There had been no significant public updates regarding the league's investigation, and at All Star weekend in February, the Commissioner Adam Silver said that he had no timeline for the investigation and when it will conclude. Of course, a timeline for Adam Silver very different for the rest of us because he literally is two thy five hundred years old. He's laughing at the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of you know, ah, oh, not a wrinkle in time for me, Adam Silver.
Speaker 5: A Joe, I hear you're going to meet the commissioner. I don't know if you're aware of this, but I am worth sixty billion dollars. Let's just make sure we kind of keep this thing, you know.
Speaker 3: And here is a necklace of garlic.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'll protect you. Why don't we just make sure we get this is.
Speaker 2: This is my friend doctor Van Helsing. He is going to accompany you. Round two and three. Other draft is happening right now. It's and so fast.
Speaker 3: Jay Glazer, Matt, Yeah, people didn't like it last night.
Speaker 2: Oh you gotta get those commercials in. And everybody knows five picks ahead.
Speaker 3: Pick us in, freaks in, pick is in.
Speaker 2: Kiper's still adjusting his head talking about five picks.
Speaker 5: Ago, right, So nice that it was two hours and fifty eight minutes as opposed to three hours and I think fifty minutes two years prior. But got to figure out a way if you want to make this thing a TV show to get those picks firing off a little bit quicker.
Speaker 2: Matt, would you like to take another trip to Sedona, Arizona? Hey there, Sedona, let me cut you in deal. What I more news in the Diana Russini Mike vrabel saga. According to TMZ, the photographer who took the pictures at the Sedona Resort. Was just a guy on vacation with his wife recognized it wasn't the Continental hop from the Dashal Hamlet books recognized Vrabel and took the picks. Was not a photographer hired by Russini's husband, the Shake Shack CEO. Also, according to Pablo Torre, who's in the mix. You know, Pablo Torre finds.
Speaker 3: Out he's the guy that's got Steve Baumer in that hot water. You know what he found out?
Speaker 2: Last month at the NFL meetings in Arizona, Russini was hosting a pool party on the opposite side of the Biltmore Hotel pool from where Fox's Jay Glazer was hosting what he called on X the eighteenth annual NFL Head Coach's Day Drinking day at the NFL owners meeting. In the caption for the video Glazer posted, he noted the twenty eight of the thirty two head coaches were there. One of the coaches not seen in the video. You guessed it, Mike Rabel.
Speaker 3: No way, no way.
Speaker 2: He went to his girls party across the way. Torre also reveals that Russini and Rabel were a topic of conversation at Glazer's party.
Speaker 4: No way.
Speaker 3: Yes, the other disturbing news read just say through his mustache, I think you said their effort.
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 3: Nobody else is over there, and I'll bet you know what they're doing over there.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: Also earlier today, some sketchy as an insider, Diana Russini, That's what she was and has been always hired as by ESPN and then the Athletic, which is part of the New York.
Speaker 3: Times, which is different than being Linda Kahn.
Speaker 5: Right that she shared news surrounding and Atlanta, Tennessee Titans trade for Julio Jones, and thanks to those Tribeca bar shots, we know that they were already involved in a relationship together. But she shared that the Titans reportedly were willing to give up a first round pick for Julio Jones, and that that very well may have scared a bunch of other teams off from trading for Julio Jones, not wanting to give up a one and then the Titans would end up trading for him, only having to give up a second round pick because the market reportedly dried up after that report. Yeah, there's there's a lot of shady work, right, there. There's a lot of meat on that boner.
Speaker 2: En Shady work right there, real shady, Matt, real shady. It's almost like being friends with the coach.
Speaker 3: At ut Martin.
Speaker 2: What he's a dear friend. Kings are down oh three in the my ecosystem. Yeah, oh well, he's in with the efficacy that we've.
Speaker 3: Raised in my guys, in my ecosystem.
Speaker 2: The Kings are down oh three in the opening round series with the Abs. It's a it's a must win game for yes, it is that? Is it that, in fact is a must win game. If they do not win.
Speaker 3: Peters pulled half his hair out.
Speaker 5: He's very upset, much to the chagrin of the talkback caller Aje. Cope's illustrious and perhaps greatest career by a king of all time will come to an end.
Speaker 3: Ducks and Oilers tied up one. How about the Ducks six' four? Win how about?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 2: Huh if there's ANYTHING i want to get, behind that's what this.
Speaker 3: Is how about?
Speaker 2: That And matt nobody really has time for this right now because we're all in The russini. Realm but the big head white girl that got involved With Sharon moore is doing interviews and crying ON, tv And portnoy is coming back and, saying if you lady cry about your terminated, pregnancy you have the married man with kids and you knew.
Speaker 3: It, Portnoyd portnoy Nil, michigan the hal the.
Speaker 2: Victor good position to take, There, Dave, YEAH i just took a bit of your pizza and it.
Speaker 5: Sucks one ONE Gma Good Morning america said it was an open secret that the athletic department had to, know didn't protect, her that he was very, controlling and said that The michigan coaching staff would often try to calm him down when he was. Upset said that she went along with it because she feared for her job, security and said that he should have gone to.
Speaker 2: Jail, hey calm, down, coach that white girl ain't worth. It come, on, coach we Got purdue this. Week you gotta take some deep. Breath don't let her get to your. Coach in through the, nose out through the. Mouth concentrate on our dime.
Speaker 3: PACKAGE i CAN'T i can't drive me, crazy but thanks for.
Speaker 2: Coach whatever you, do don't kick her door in and get into the knife.
Speaker 5: Drawer, please there's a cal zone spot In Staten. Island that's got your name on, It, bud don't burn the roof of your. Mouth done a great deal for small business.
Speaker 3: Man yes he. Has we'll be back.
Speaker 2: With our number one pick of this year's draft for The. Chargers we always talked to. Him it's kind of a tradition, here just Like Johnny castle doing the first and last dance the season and the catskills at Uh kellerman's a keem mesador From.
Speaker 3: Miami we'll join us.
Speaker 1: Next this Is petros and money.
Speaker 3: To man Demand.
Speaker 5: Petro saying Money am five SEVENTY La Sports live everywhere on The iHeart radio. App we Got Dodgers cubs baseball, tonight but pe THE Nfl draft. Continues, however the fireworks from night one is what many in the world of football come to.
Speaker 3: See and, man did they get a show last night In.
Speaker 2: Pittsburgh it really popped off and The chargers got their pick and we're excited to welcome him in on Your Toyota SoCal Celebrity.
Speaker 3: Hotline and it Is Canadian. News It's Canadian news.
Speaker 4: Take off for.
Speaker 1: You Don't rick's our, show you?
Speaker 8: Bozer, hey, no, no not The Brian. Adams give me The, degrass yet The degrassi next generation right joining us now All american How To ottawa started.
Speaker 2: His career At West virginia but got too big for The appellations and went down To. Miami A Keen mesidor twenty second pick coming off the, edge coming out TO la to wear His stunner shades and be a star in THE nfl on The charger defense playing For Jim Harbas. Guys he joins us on The petros some money. Show congratulations To. Keem how are?
Speaker 4: You i'm doing?
Speaker 3: Good thank, You you're.
Speaker 2: Welcome now just take us through the, evening what it was, like what you, expected and what's happened since that.
Speaker 4: Moment it was. Awesome it was exactly WHAT i expected to get my name called on day, one and then also having all my loved ones around, me, mom, friends, siblings everybody was there and we basically celebrated the night. Enough it's going to be a nice to. Remember give us.
Speaker 5: An idea of what the impact of A hall Of famer Like Jason taylor, was because obviously we got to learn a lot about Your miami team last. Year making around all the way to The National Championship game felt like things were a lot different for you last year from from previous years kind of what was what was it that went into the, Coaching what was it about that team that made that such a special season for you?
Speaker 4: Guys, well Coach, jat you automatically respect him because you know he's played the game at the highest level and you know he does the same thing when it comes to. Coaching he's super simple when it comes to. Coaching this trying to do too, much but he's very technical and everything he does and he, teaches and for, me he taught me a lot about basically the game THAT i keep like the FOOTBALL iq part of, it you, know making sure like how to watch, film seeing what's in front of you formation, wise and all these different. THINGS i could basically tell you it's about to happen before it, happens and then when it comes to our. Team the reason why we were so good this year is because we had a lot of guys in the building who wanted to be in the. Building it wasn't nobody was punching a. Ticket i'm in And i'm. Out it's you, Know i'm coming in, Early i'm practicing, it working my butt, off and Then i'm staying, late and everybody was like, that and we just everybody wanted to. Win so we shared that collective mindset and you see. It you've seen it on the football.
Speaker 5: Field, now you played a lot of defensive tackle At West. Virginia you had to cut a bunch of. WEIGHT i don't know what the exact poundage, was BUT i read that it was swimming you decided to use to cut a lot of that weight and to also kind, OF i, guess help you with some different. STUFF a lot of people that don't, swim the first time they get in a, pool they do like a half lap and that's. It they're gassed and they'll never go back in there. Again how did you come upon swimming and how long did it take you to really get comfortable doing? That and how much swimming were you doing to lose that.
Speaker 4: Weight, YEAH i was one of those guys who swam probably ten laughs And i'm, like, Yeah i'm not doing. This but my, agent my, agent he told Me Antonio brown would always do it because he Represented Antonio. Brown and SO i gave it another goal and THEN i would just keep swimming and. Swimming so my goal, was, well my marked every single week was sixty laps almost a mile of swimming every, weekend and that trimmed helped me trim almost twenty.
Speaker 2: Pounds very, strong very, strong and very inspirational for those of us who will never do.
Speaker 3: It you're From.
Speaker 2: Ottawa what's it like becoming AN nfl football player out Of? OTTAWA i, mean you're not the first guy to come out Of canada to have success and to make it big in. Football but when did you come to realize that a life in football was going to be for?
Speaker 4: YOU i realized that in high. School it was really my coach who told me the possibilities of football and what he can do for. You and you, KNOW i just listened to him AND i just stuck through, it and he trained me throughout my whole, college my whole high school. Career we went to multiple, camps the university, camps and game recognition and offers and stuff like. That and then you, know Once i're out to college And i've seen people That i've played with it against go to The National Football. League you, know basically my mindset was if they can do, it why CAN'T?
Speaker 3: I and why can't? You you did?
Speaker 2: IT a Keem mesidor joining us right now and The Petersen Money Show chargers first round pick coming out Of. Miami what a scene that must have. Been AND i know you talked about it a little, bit but watching ON tv from far, away you know you Had Crystal ball looking all hard and, Mean Michael irvin with his, belt slapping everything and and doing push ups on the, sideline and Ray lewis on the other side all leathered, up and you know you're a first round. Guy the other edge is a first round. Guy the tackle is a is a first round. Guy what the hell did nine on seven look like In miami these last couple of years a? Game you guys must have been getting after.
Speaker 4: It, yeah that's why Coach christa preaches violence in the trenches and like what we did every day during practice and it made us.
Speaker 5: Better petros Mentioned baine kind of is what is that? Relationship? Like are you guys feeding off each? Other are you competing with each? Other are you trying to beat each other to the to the facility to be first in or staying longer to be lasted? Out like what was that relationship like between the two of? You because, man did that thing?
Speaker 4: Work, yeah that's exactly how you said. It we feed off each. Other we'd push each, other and we'd compete against each, other and everything we, did who got to the quarterback, first who who had the HIGHEST gps number when it came to how many yards you ran that day or, workload so it was almost everything we.
Speaker 5: DID i Came messidor with us first round pick of The. Chargers he'll join an edge room With Khalil, mack a very very very Likely hall Of famer when he calls, it a career former Defensive player of The, year And Tuley tuipolo, two who is coming off a THIRTEEN sax. Season how Familiar i'm assuming you're very familiar With Khalil. Mack how familiar are you with with two le's, game because that's actually someone you were being compared to going into the draft before The chargers even selected.
Speaker 4: YOU i WASN'T i wasn't too familiar with his, game But i'm gonna familiarize myself really.
Speaker 5: Quick and what about mac, like because there's also comparisons of you To Khalil mack as well as THAT'S i would assume that's someone you're very familiar, with, though.
Speaker 4: Yeah of course you know growing up thankful, well it's hard to be on social media or look anywhere without seeing A khalil mac A chicago bearon high so.
Speaker 2: Keem the one thing we do warn everybody coming out to the city Of Los.
Speaker 3: Angeles you, know we're not new school. Here we're not new.
Speaker 2: Jack we've been on for twenty years here in the city Of Los, angeles and we've lived here for longer than. That and sometimes we worry about, young young people and even old. People lakim we. Were we warned the NEW ucla head Coach Bob chesney FROM jmu to come that came out here and is coaching AT. Ucla we worry that guys are going to Go hollywood and get turned out and next thing you, know they're going to have a big chain and you know they're going to make a mistake and make a bad. Decision so we. Worry we want to warn young man that come to the city Of Los. Angeles what are your concerns about coming TO. La you can talk to, us you can be. Honest, uh how how open are you to the night life around? Here and and what are your feelings about where you're going to live and who you're going to commiserate?
Speaker 3: With we're.
Speaker 4: Concerned, yeah, well the the. Lifestyle, Really i'm already used to all that or all that the flashing bright, lights BECAUSE i went to school In miami for four years And i'm Never i'm not the type to be outside all the time and and spend all this money on a bunch of on a bunch of. Bs, Really i'm off football And I'm i'm a pretty pretty basic. Lifestyle it's really football fishing here and, there video games a little, bit and SOME.
Speaker 2: Tv so, now are you going to try the deep sea fishing? Here or were you like a time side Of? Catalina are you like a tarpin guy In? Florida are you going to lake Fishing Lake? CASTAIC i, mean what are we thinking?
Speaker 4: About, Yeah i'm more lake and streets now THE dc, Fishing, yes THE dc fishing is, cool but, man it's A i don't really like doing that six hour overnight.
Speaker 2: Commitment, yeah there's no doubt about. That, well then you know that's a good answer At. Kim, yeah, right very. Thoughtful if you were just coming out Of ottawa And West virginia In, morgantown Which i'm very familiar, WITH i would say this guy doesn't know what it's about to hit. Him but you have The Miami cars throw out. There, yeah we have very. Little we have very little to.
Speaker 5: Say last thing a team just help quell our curiosity here growing up In. Ottawa is is it like is THE cfl a? Thing do you have a FAVORITE nfl?
Speaker 4: Team?
Speaker 5: Like how do how do The Ottawa Red blacks factor into? That or is there a DIFFERENT cfl team that that you're root?
Speaker 3: For do you root for? Both what goes on?
Speaker 4: There? Yeah SO i always rooted for the Red blacks because they're The autowa. TEAM i didn't really watch too MUCH. CFO i didn't really growing. UP i didn't watch a lot of. FOOTBALL i played the video game a ton almost every single. Day but THEN i did have a favorite team growing. Up it was my favorite team was The steelers growing up really just because of one. Person it was because Of Troy Paler. Model SO i GUESS i was A Tripalm model. Fan but, yeah THE cfl is something that people. Watch it was obviously nowhere near as popular as THE.
Speaker 2: Nfl is hell of an answer from a heck of a, kid Hakeem mesador coming out TO, la he's, mature.
Speaker 3: Guys he's been to Nicky. Beach he's been.
Speaker 2: Around he's not gonna get turned out By Sunset boulevard and let do which isn't even open.
Speaker 3: ANYMORE i don't.
Speaker 2: Think god bless you a keem and congratulations and we hope you stay, healthy have a great rookie, season a great first off season in THE.
Speaker 4: Nfl thank, You god Bless here.
Speaker 2: He goes a key mesidor dead and a live. Guy coming up, Next petros And money ON am five SEVENTY La.
Speaker 4: Sports.
Speaker 1: Southern california's most listened to sports talk. Show this Is Petrod money on.
Speaker 3: Demand that'll be it.
Speaker 2: For Us, Tonight petro Send money a traditional three to six during the baseball season style Show dodgers On deck With Tim kates coming up at. Six how would you like to win one thousand? Dollars listen between nine and five every weekday for your chance to win one thousand dollars every hour ON am five SEVENTY La Sports Bonus. Bucks start your week. Right make a note For monday that this will be your week to win a thousand dollars From Sweet James Accident Attorney's office In La california And Sweet james Dot. Com, okay your Dead. Guy birthday of The day today Is British.
Speaker 3: News it's time FOR, Pms British, News United, Kingdom English. News it's time For British. News cheerio, straight get. Out Sir Clement freud.
Speaker 2: From, berlin son of the Architect Ernst, freud grandson of the Venerable Sigmund. Freud in the Thirties matt The freuds Left Berlin Nazi germany and fled To london To Saint John's, wood which is mentioned in The Rolling stone Song playing With. Fire Clement freud served In World War two after lots of bougie schooling went hard as an aide To Bernie, montgomery a Famous british military. Man he then he worked in The Nuremberg. Trials married A british actress Named Jane, flewitt who was actually the muse or inspiration FOR. C. S lewis A chronicles Of narnia. Books fluid was the. Chick they had five children. Together now why Is Sigmund freud's grandson Famous other than Being Sigmund freud's, Grandson Matt he was one Of britain's first celebrity. Chefs he worked at The Dorchester hotel and then he opened his own place and he became a very popular food and drink. Writer NOW i don't know If freud used like cool vernacular when talking about. Food like our Friend Guy, fieri WHO i know is a favorite of, Yours matt always has. Been he also did a bunch of dog food commercials which were very popular In britain because he stood next to a hound dog and he had what they called a hang dog. Look he wrote two children's, Books grimble And grimble At. Christmas he appeared in The british comedy Film strictly for The. Birds he became a member Of parliament as a lib for fourteen. Years he became a sports, journalist working a column For The Racing. Post he performed a monologue On paul McCartney's Wings band on The run. Album he's also photographed on the cover of that. Album Matt.
Speaker 3: Real Poly.
Speaker 2: Matt that's what they say about a guy that does a lot of different. Thing he had a long running place on THE bbc radio show Called just A, minute and he became the rector and this is the second day in a row for the mention of The university Of Say andrews In. Scotland he founded The freud pr Firm Freud, communications which has worked like billions of dollars. Now he Challenged Sir Hugh, frasier the owner Of, herod's to a horse, race lost like four stone and beat. Him he died in two thousand and nine and eighty. Five At Clement freud's service his, funeral The BRITISH pm was there and how do you know your funeral was a big?
Speaker 3: Deal bono showed up, well.
Speaker 2: And then shortly after there were allegations of child sex. Abuse seven years after his, death the allegation started to tumble in like fleas jumping off a drowning, docsent and at least five women came. Forwarded at that, point his ex, wife his widowed wife flew at the, actress made a public apology for his. Actions when he was the rector At Saint. Andrews he did some real damage and ended up being just a super sexually deviant freak and. Creep but they have not stripped him of his. Knighthood Sir Clement, Freud.
Speaker 3: It's always the, end isn't.
Speaker 2: It it really was, This it really was really you know. WHAT i was just gonna wear, it you know it kind of wear it as a badge of. Honor at this, POINT i mean this, GUY i mean McCartney.
Speaker 4: Thought he was.
Speaker 3: Cool Prime minister spoke at his funeral after he was dead seven YEARS i, CAN i, CAN i can make this. Work damn.
Speaker 2: It it really had to be. Child how the HELL i gotta throw it? Away well he was, great you, know he was really awesome about. It he would grout him one day or like, eleven and then they create like a, relationship go until seventeen just to, start you. Know and he had that Psychological freud style to really manipulate.
Speaker 3: People what a.
Speaker 2: Guy but how about those great popular dog food? Commercials, right what is the case if you were alive? Today he can wait till day three of the draft and then take.
Speaker 3: That, then good. Accounsel now there you, go look these later. ROUNDS i trust my. Staff he was The uh.
Speaker 2: That's when my, family my family needs. Me when we normally draft running backs and maybe a third string project, quarterback.
Speaker 3: You're a live. Guy Thank let's let's.
Speaker 2: Let's draft a guy to compete with. Stetson you're you're a live. Guy no bad paragraph at the, end, Thankfully and it was quite the biography on The Wikipedia french pop Singing Royalty happy seventy seventh To Veronique.
Speaker 3: Sassol, Sassolt.
Speaker 5: French clearly came from good stock or, parents unlike a lot Of france where members of the. Horesistance during The german, occupation her father was a real freaking ass. Kicker he was a diplomat before the. War when The germans invaded The, netherlands he sent a coded message to warn The french government That germany was planning to Attack france from across The belgian. Border her, dad and this is wild that very message sent in code was decoded by who would end up becoming someone he'd meet two years, Later veronique's, Mom, collette a communication worker at The French ministry Of. War they both took part in a resistance. Cell that's how they met and they did not f. Around how about her, Mom? Collette in nineteen forty, four after the bombing of A german, train she scooped, up, arrested sentenced to, death but manages to. Escape Then veronique was not born until forty. Nine she wouldn't even be. Here after the liberation Of. Paris Father innay Was administer of labor In Charles degau's provisional. Government he married her mom in forty, five Had veronique in forty. Nine, understandably she grew up in a very Privileged parisian, home the best boarding, schools and her parents consider music to be the finest of all arts and emphasized a musical apprenticeship for. Her so she started playing piano at, four jazz guitar at. Six by, thirteen she was writing her own. Songs in sixty, seven she formed a trio with a few teenagers around. Town she meets a record guy in her late. Teens they become a. Couple he convinces her to go solo in. Together she and this dude end up banging out hits and banging out other stuff for like all Of french but like. Sculptures, yeah pop music seventy, two though it's just twenty, three she writes a banger b Or i'm Are, sway the biggest song of the year In france and Throughout Western, europe pretty much covered by Every french singer that hits pop. Radio her follow up three singles, also her next three singles went number one and then and that's her debut. Album so she's about to release her follow, up she is the biggest pop star In. France she runs Into Stephen stills at a concert In. Paris they instantly fall in love and he, SAYS i want you to come back To New york with. Me so she is literally at the record company on the day of her record's release and she just decides screw. It she tells the record, Company i'm gonna go out and get some. Cigarettes i'll be right. Back she catches a plane to the big.
Speaker 3: Town that's how a lot of people left their, families you. Know after she.
Speaker 5: Marries Stephen, stills they have son and musical Artist Christopher. Stills she would go back To france on occasion to performance sold out arenas a ton Of, quebec as well to feed The french speakers Of. Canada closer to. Home she and a gentleman by the name Of Bernard Saint paul in THE us became a pair as, songwriters a producing team that would put out twelve albums. Together and it never took off, here but still freaking huge In. France this Is bernard's, song a number one head over the hit over. There it won The french version of The grammy in ninety. Three she was Singing lammy, exactly and With chris old enough to do his own, thing she started touring relentlessly Throughout Western.
Speaker 3: Europe she And stills grew. Apart he did not tour with. Her she. Divorced it didn't work.
Speaker 5: Out, well it didn't work out because she fell in love with A french stand up.
Speaker 4: Comedian.
Speaker 3: Jean Flower.
Speaker 5: Flay so she divorced and then divorced. Again AND i believe she is single. Now But Veronique sassong apparently quite a big deal over there In. France well that's what you. Said i'm gonna have to take your word for.
Speaker 2: It and we'll be back On monday at three. O'clock we hope that everybody has a great. Weekend Dodgers cubs coming. Up Tim kats will have. It remember The APPLE tv, tonight So Dodger radio is at a. Premium enjoy it.
Speaker 1: S we're telling me back tomorrow
Speaker 3: As friday