Speaker 1: Welcome to the Nightcap after UCEE basketball here on seven hundred WLW and welcome to December. December one, it is on this Monday evening, Gary jev with you. It's my birth month, Yeah, the big one this year. I'll be sixty five and I still haven't decided which medicare part Z plan I want.
Speaker 2: Got about a week left. I'm so sick of those ads.
Speaker 1: Anyway, as we get that sorted out and hurdle headlong into another holiday season again, one of my favorites got a great show tonight for you lined up. Michael Letts from INVESTUSA will be here in just a few minutes to talk about the Afghan national and President Trump's plan to cease, immediately halt all immigration from third world countries, and from what he calls third world countries mean the countries that are ideologically opposed to a constitutional government like ours and our civilization in our culture, and why are we continuing to let them in full scale into this country and it needs to stop. Michael Letz probably is of the mind since his organization, Invests USA, spends all of their time and effort to fully arm our law enforcement with the latest technology and protective gear that there is, and we'll talk about that and a little bit more as we continue. My friend Rick Robinson, author and lawyer, been a guest on the show many times from northern Kentucky, will be joining us just after the top of the hour to talk about things in general. It's always fun ride with Rick. At eleven thirty or so, we'll have the wild Man back sports for the out of sorts, a brand new tub of goo. His Indian hit team lost in the playoffs on Friday night in high school football, so no ring for the wild Man.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he's all worked up over that.
Speaker 1: We'll also have Thomas Havilin from the US Air Force, who has been doing major work on breaking down studies and evidence all over the world from embalmers about the white fibrous clots that have been found in people who were vaccinated against COVID nineteen and it's something that these embalmers and these doctors have never seen before in the numbers. And there's some new videos that Thomas wanted to chat about. We will do that also. John Gordon from the syndicated radio show The Truth with John Gordon talking about things in Georgia, the effort to find out what really happened in the twenty twenty election in Georgia. He said there was massive fraudult obvious fraud, and that Fannie Willis and her crew just try to convolute at all by indicting President Trump and his attorneys who were working on the election case in twenty twenty, of which John was won but never prosecuted. We'll get his thoughts on that and a few other things that are circulating out there before midnight tonight. It's great to be back with you. Great to welcome you into December and a full month worth of night caps here on Monday and Tuesday night, and we'll get it all started with Michael Letts in just a moment on seven hundred WLW. As promised, we are talking with Michael Lettz after you see basketball here on an abbreviated nightcap, So we'll get right to the crux of the conversation first. Michael Letz, if you don't know, is demand president of invest USA, which is a fantastic organization which provides safety equipment for law enforcement that otherwise they may not be provided by their individual townships and cities and the like and first responders, and they do fantastic work all across the country to keep the men and women who keep us safe safer on the job. That being said, we got a lot of issues to tackle here in a few minutes. Michael, So welcome to the show, number one.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you as always, it proves that honored to be with a yip, appreciate what you're doing for the country.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, with people like your help, I'm just a mouthpiece. I'm just getting the word out so people understand what's going.
Speaker 2: On, Michael.
Speaker 1: First and foremost, President Trump says that it's time to halt all immigration from third world countries as a result of the Afghan national who opened fire and sadly killed a National Guards person, a fine woman, Sarah in Washington, d C ambushed her and another National Guard member, also from West Virginia, and he still at this point clinging to life. Right now, he's been charged with first degree murder. Upgraded the charges there in DC from assault to first degree murder.
Speaker 2: And that's right.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 2: But is is.
Speaker 1: There any way possible to number one, vet eighty six or ninety or one hundred thousand people coming into the country at once from a hellhole like Afghanistan. They say he was completely vetted, he'd assisted the CIA for years and blah blah, blah blah blah. But can you ever really vet someone that comes from a place like that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. But let's talk about the brawlers. You know what the real problem was. We went over to Afghanistan, we broke Teleiban's back, would deliver them from that. Then the President Trump decided that we should not be the police force for the world that was trying to withdraw. However, we were going to keep Bagram Air Base. We were going to keep about five thousand troops there. And you remember he had done this previously with the with the Taliban in Afghanistan. He send them pictures of their homes saying, hey, know where you're at. You touched the hair of an American soldier. You're gone. You're obliterated. They'll find you no more. We would have taken that same position had we done and withdraw the right way. However, the Biden administration screwed that on up orlaldly. We left Americans behind. Turn the list of the assets. What are the assets? That's the people in Afghanistan who had helped the American troops turn their list of names over to the Taliban. You know, the Taliban had one focus in mind that was to eliminate and kill them. So then suddenly begin to look bad. So what did the Biden administration do, Oh, we better establish a quick program to get these people out of here. Since they offered to help us, why don't we try to do that? And then, of course, well you're gonna bet them. Well, no, we can't vet them that fast. Let's just say that if you said you helped, we'll take you at your word. When you come to the US, then we'll vet you. The CIA dropped the ball on both counts. They didn't vet them coming onto the plane. They just asked if you were involved in helping. Course, everybody raise their hand. They rade one out of Afghanistan, so we brought them over here, and then they're supposed to better when they're here. They did not. Then me, it's a little deeper problem. I'm wondering whose side of the CIA is on. You know, we take a look at the issue with the six congressional members who tried to subvert the government by telling the military to disobey unlawful orders. Of course, there hasn't ever been an unlawful order. Well, a stupid thing to say, but that's a playbook that we've used repeatedly, out of the CIA's own book of plays that we've subverted governments all across the world for. So who are they working for? They're working for us?
Speaker 5: Are they working for to subvert.
Speaker 3: And to undermine the United States? And they are our US constitution? Did they deliberately? I bet these people because now we know that we have used to be. When I was on your shoulder, if I told you that we had one hundred and twenty roughly sleeper sales in this country, we not have over a thousand. We not have two ilands, big imands in Iran and other places. Who have now in the last twenty four hours said all Muslim and Islami jihadis in America arise and began to move forward to attack targets within the United States. So we've just seen the tip of the iceberg. And I'd like to know who side the CIA is on.
Speaker 1: I think President Trump is totally correct and not only halting all immigration from these countries that are ideologically opposed to our constitution in our way of life. Number two it's time to revisit these people. As President Trump has talked about, he wants to do reversing the TPS temporary protected status of a lot of people who were allowed in willy nilly during the Biden administration and who have engaged in this mass migration from places like Somalia and these Islamic jihad these Islamist kind of countries from around the world with zero vetting of who they are and what their intentions are. Plus, we had thousands of military age Chinese men streaming across our border illegally during the four years of Joe Biden, and they're not accounted for. So I mean, you've got to revoke the temporary protected status or at least look at and and look at each one of those people and decide whether they want to be a part of the United States of America or they want to tear it apart, right.
Speaker 3: Jack here, right, Jeff. You know, and this is by not just to buy it and goes back to Obama. Uh he brought it over one hundred thousand from Somalia or the one HP pro recent program. You know, somebody raises the point, and I think they're absolutely right. Ice and the President needed not just with Ice, because this is a bigger problem of just Ice to handle. To bring in our military assets, and we need to go into like Dearborn, Michigan and other locations where these are. They're enclaves of these and begin to check the Resa status. So I'm willing to bettal ninety ninety five percent of those viasons have expired, and they're sure they're illegally because of that, Yeah, go ahead, you know, we deport every one of them.
Speaker 1: We have a congressman, a congresswoman in Minnesota, part of the squad, who was one of those Somali refugees that was brought into the country. She doesn't appear to be thankful that she got a chance in the land of opportunity, a land of freedom, to assimilate and become part of our country. She has continually wanted to create division and chaos. And again she is only a symbolic part of the problem. But she brought her brother in illegally as her husband, and still she is a member in the House of Representatives. I don't understand how she is still holding that office when she broke the law.
Speaker 3: Obviously, we've had those conversations as of this morning. I can tell you brace yourself. Those things are going to change. Thank the American people have had absolutely enough but two tiery justice system of a standard where we may we point out allegations, we point out references of breaking along they would do nothing about it. And so I expect Omar he knows those good for us. You better make sure she's packed because she won't get much time to do it coming up here very shortly.
Speaker 2: The other question is how do you get them out?
Speaker 1: It's the same way with the illegal immigrants who have who have broken laws in our country. That ICE is going after right now, the baddest and the worst of this mass of humanity that was allowed into this country without determining who they are and to what their intentions are.
Speaker 2: But how do how do you now undo.
Speaker 1: This enabled class of TPS people? I mean, we do we know where they are? Do we know who they are? As you said, there are more than a thousand sleeper cells in this country right now that are ready to strike at any time against law enforcement, against UH militant, military and civilian targets. And I mean this could erupt in you know, just total chaos and violence across the country and not just in Washington, d C. Or in big cities or in liberal cities when it's been allowed to happen in the past.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're yeah, you're right. Yeah, And quite frankly, that is where we're headed. And this one we have been advising with the administration now is this. Look, we tried to do things the nice way. Okay, we tried to say self deport u self pavor. Then we decided we would help move that cause along by starting to remove people quietly. Well, you saw what we got with that. We have a group of nuts, through activists liberal ideology, who would rather have a criminal live next to them than an American says.
Speaker 1: We've got a governor in Minnesota who would rather have a criminal living next to him. He could have been vice president of the United States, Michael.
Speaker 2: How frightening is that?
Speaker 6: Thank god?
Speaker 3: That is all. That's a scary thought. That's going to keep me up for days after you're saying that, Jeb. But I will tell you this, we have advised with the discussions with the administration, it's time now that we take this matter where it should have been taken to begin with. That's a strong proactive thing. Activist judges you want to get in the way of removing criminals from America, we'll pick you up a buyd a sale for you too. You can figure it out later. We cannot be deterred at this stage. We have to move aggressively. Now you ask you we have the capability. No, we do not have the capability, which is law enform us force it. Yes, we have the capability if we partner with our military gass and yes, the Constitution does provide us the ability to do that under Article ten. And quiet, frankly, this is a national emergency to provide for the protection of the American people, the national security. Let's exercise it and get or done.
Speaker 1: All right, Michael, let's give a plug for invest USA.
Speaker 3: Well, let me tell you, and when I just said get or done, we need more protection of our law enforcement than we've ever needed before. And our National Guard, let me remind you of this real quick. National Guard not issue active shoot invest unless they're going into combat situations. We never did we think that going to an American city would be considered a combat zone, but it is now, and so they're going to need our assistance more than ever. Go to I n VEESTUSA dot org. Make sure you contribute anything you can, even if it's only a dollar. Take this Christmas time to make sure that we feel the spirit of love to our people at our protectors and let's make sure they come home safely to their families.
Speaker 1: Michael Let's from invest USA. Thank you again for your time, sir. We will speak again soon and hopefully we'll have some positive things to talk about.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I'm sure we will.
Speaker 6: I'm confident of it.
Speaker 1: A good deal. I like the attitude. Michael letz there. As we open up this nightcap coming up after the news at ten o'clock, we will be joined by my old friend Rick Robinson. We always have a fun discussion even if we don't get anything done except kill some time. It's the nightcap after Basketball on seven hundred into another hour of this abbreviated nightcap after you see basketball?
Speaker 4: How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Gary Jeff Walker again hosting this wonderful next guest who has been in the studio, he's been on the telephone, and today he joins us on the horn just to talk about some random stuff because we haven't for a while. His name is Rick Robinson, author of the great book nineteen sixty eight that we've talked about numerous times. I feel like I should get some kickbacks for all the plugs I've been giving it. But I do have my own signed copies, so I guess that'll have to do. That'll suffice. He was a Washington He's been a political insider all his life, which kind of makes me not like him as much. But he's such a likable person. I'll forgive that. Rick Robinson, Welcome back to the Nightcap.
Speaker 4: How are you, Gary, Jeff?
Speaker 5: I am doing wonderful, getting ready for the holiday season. Everything is in the stars are all aligning.
Speaker 1: Life is good, all right, So fantastic Thanksgiving. I'm imagining as well with your family and stuff.
Speaker 5: Thanksgiving. Well, you know what I did. This will be a shameless plug.
Speaker 6: One thing we did.
Speaker 5: We had tickets to anybody who believes that Christmas doesn't start until Hans Gruber falls from the KNACKATONI power Tower. Has has got to go down to the Note theater and catch Diehard is a Christmas movie. Alex Ralph. She has written it, she stars in it, she directs. And this thing I saw it last year, refeeding it again this year. It's a Christmas tradition. Uh, so we're going to be going down and seeing this. I encourage everybody to go see it again. It's an absolute riot. It's kind of the story behind the scenes of Diehard. What's really happening at home with the kids?
Speaker 2: Okay, die Hard is.
Speaker 5: Diehard is a Christmas movie. Go down to the Note Theater. It's brilliant. You're gonna you're gonna have a wonderful, wonderful time when you go.
Speaker 4: See that one.
Speaker 1: Mine's still my every one still It's a wonderful life. But I will take that under advisement. As far as holiday entertainment, Rick, Christ and I went to Kaproni's on the River in Maysville at the invitation of our friends Doug and Angie Bonnsen who live in Ripley, Ohio. A beautiful drive in the dark down fifty two, dodging deer on Wednesday night. We stayed at their house and got up the next morning and Doug, who I call the oil baron of Brown County, in his benevolence, in his benevolence, paid for Christ and I to eat Thanksgiving buffet at Caproni's on the River. I'm telling you what it is A number one if anybody is listening from Caproni's, I expect to comp on my next meal. And if anybody who's listening who's ever eating there, that they under stand exactly how well they do what they do. It's it's a little bit of a travel, but it's well worth the time that you spend and the money you may spend. At Kaproni's on the River, especially for the Thanksgiving buffet, it was just outstanding and they had all of the accoutrement, all of the traditional Thanksgiving meal stuff turkey and homemade dressing and homemade mash, but they were really homemade mashed potatoes, great gravy, and and they're carving it right there as you're going through the buffet line.
Speaker 2: It was just spectacular. It was something to truly given.
Speaker 5: You can't be going to a restaurant that really is homemade food. Oh, I mean that that you go back.
Speaker 4: And feel that.
Speaker 5: There was a place when I went to Eastern Kentucky University called Ma Kelly's that you would go down to Moths and you would actually have to she lives in the little store that she was in and you'd have to and you have to go through her kitchen to get around to the steam table where the you know, she was just frying up this chicken in you know in iron Skill, it's full of lard. And you know, when you're in college and you don't have that much money to go with, I mean, you go down there and you can get the you know, huge man. When she'd come by and kind of look your plate and she didn't look at her, and if she liked you, it was it was four dollars, and if she didn't like it was four dollars and twenty five cents.
Speaker 2: You know, you got to quarter her discount because.
Speaker 6: She yeah, yeah, yeah, he fancied.
Speaker 5: But she but she made believe like she was adding up how much you had eat. You know, you have, you know, twenty five cents worth of corn, you have, you know, thirty five cents worth of string beans. Oh you got two pieces of chicken, you know, but no matter what she got up, ondn't that be four dollars?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 5: And you'd leave a five on the table and that would be five.
Speaker 1: A lot of people know it about Caproni's on the river. It's been there for decades. Rick and uh, if you've never been, I'm surprid have you been.
Speaker 5: To the absolutely wonderful place.
Speaker 1: So we're sitting there in the in the room that we're sitting in in the place is packed.
Speaker 2: I mean it's full.
Speaker 1: They got so many people working there, it's like geez, it's like an employment agency or something. But on the walls they have these framed dinner plates that have been signed by some of the famous who have come through there. And we sat right underneath the A auto autograph from Smokey Robinson. Linda Ronstadt was on the wall adjacent to us. It was just it was a great experience. Had a little jazz duo playing saxon keyboard, real uh, you know, low key, but really really classy.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was just the all out experience. So I highly remember recommend it, and I hope they keep up that tradition on Thanksgiving. All right, we wanted to get to a couple of things that you had that you had brought up and the fact that the country of Ireland is now issuing a certain kind of warning. What what is this warning that Ireland is now issuing?
Speaker 5: Rick, unbelievably, hold on to your hold on to your your microphone.
Speaker 4: Here Ry Jeff Ireland.
Speaker 5: Is putting warning labels on beer and liquor?
Speaker 1: Really, isn't Isn't that about eight centuries too late?
Speaker 5: You know, you know if I was going to start this, if I was going to start this, it would have been around twelve thirteen hundred.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, kick my time.
Speaker 4: Frame, you know.
Speaker 5: But they have decided to put warning labels on gets now, can you. I'm sure that it's going to greatly impact the ability to get againness in Ireland.
Speaker 1: We'll have no change now, no change whatsoever. It's all symbolic theater for the nanny staters. And you know that this is what well, Rick, let me just let me interject, this isn't even This is the latest greatest example that Ireland has become a socialist nanny state because they're footing the bill for all the medical maladies that come through. And by the way, good luck getting a heart transplant or having any kind of successful life saving surgery if you're in Ireland with their medical system.
Speaker 2: But which is what people want here.
Speaker 1: But of course they're going to start issuing warnings on anything that could possibly affect someone's health because it's on the national dime, the taxpayer's dimes. So I kind of understand it from that perspective, your thoughts on that.
Speaker 5: You know, when I was in Ireland, one of the things I found absolutely amazing was how many people did not complain about Ireland going no indoor smoking nationally. I mean, this is a country that still rolls their own. You go over there and people that are outside, they'll carry their pants outside, roll their own, smoke it, go back inside, okay, and they said okay, no more smoking inside. They went right then, you know, it's just walked outside and started rolling outside.
Speaker 4: And I was just kind of.
Speaker 5: Shocked by that when I when I went over there, and it's you're right, maybe that's one of the things behind it is they're going, well, you know, well when I go to the doctor, so hell, I'll roll it outside.
Speaker 1: The thing is, I believe this is the whole crux of this. The Irish have become just way too compliant. It would be a good time to take over Ireland because you know, they just seem to they seem to roll over at these authoritative, dictorial, dictatorial government decrees on every angle these days, and they're just like okay whatever, you know, it's like I'm sorry, I'm glad, I don't live in Ireland. I have roots in Ireland, but I'm glad I don't live in Ireland.
Speaker 5: As long as you're not from London. I was hanging out of one of the places having this wonderful session they were listening. I was hanging out with the with the guys that were playing, listening to it everything else basement of a bar that's in the middle of you know, not a popular, not a tourist trap play, but where the locals go. Sitting there, I'm listening and in walk to guys with English accents. The place goes quiet, and the guy I was hanging with was the man o limb player, raises his head and goes, it's okay, they're with me. They're not from London there, they're from wherever. Okay, but he pointed out they're not from London, and everybody's like, oh okay.
Speaker 6: They went back to drinking.
Speaker 5: Well, that's that's because what it does remind me warn of the labels do remind me though, when you walk into a bar, a pub in America, a bar in America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look behind your.
Speaker 5: Bar, down the huddles. It says drinking prior to pregnancy may cause health issues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got to tell you a story about that.
Speaker 5: Really should say it, really should say drinking prior to pregnancy may cause pregnancy.
Speaker 2: That's more accurate. I would agree with that plenty.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 5: I think that's the bigger health issue that's going on with drinking down the huddles.
Speaker 1: Plenty of us are here because someone was overserved before we got here, There's no question about it.
Speaker 2: I got to tell you a story.
Speaker 1: This happened years ago, and I wouldn't do it today, But there was a woman who was visibly pregnant in there, and she's smoking a cigarette and she wants a drink, and I said.
Speaker 2: Are you sure that's a good idea?
Speaker 1: And I tried to dissuade her, and these guys who are hanging around, I guess they're attracted to pregnant women or pregnant strippers or whatever. Was offered to buy her a shot of whatever, and it's tequila, and I go, well, of all the things she could be consuming, that's probably not the worst as long as there's just one shot. So I got it to her and the guy paid me, and I looked at her as I handed her the shot, and I said, here's to low birth weight, and there was no there was no react it all from there, okay, and just shut it down.
Speaker 5: Usually that Usually that's followed with later when I was wiping the blood off my lip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt no.
Speaker 1: I mean she obviously didn't care one way or the other what I said or what it was going to do to her baby, if anything. And so there you go, and the challenge should be so warning labels on beer and liquor in Ireland. Now, my goodness, gracious, what's next? What is what is the world coming to? So any big plans for Christmas ahead? We're several weeks away, you know. It's also my birthday is coming up on Monday December.
Speaker 5: Your birthday is coming up. Of course, that will be a city wide celebration, the lights of which which have not been seen since.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you where it will be a celebration. It'll be a celebration here on the air because they've asked me to fill in for Willy on that day, that Monday afternoon from noon to three. And I decided that I'm going to throw myself a birthday party on the air and invite numerous people in. You're on the invitation list. If you can make it that day.
Speaker 4: I will.
Speaker 5: I will be there with whatever bells I can find dangling from wherever you want them to dig.
Speaker 2: Careful, careful. So what do you think about?
Speaker 5: You know what we are doing. You know what we are doing right now, and it's it's been kind of fun. We actually filmed the first for interviews for a documentary on.
Speaker 4: Nineteen sixty eight.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're making a doc in nineteen sixty eight. That is cool. It's such a cool book, especially from people of a certain age.
Speaker 5: But the documentary, you could say, it's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 4: You can say that, well I would.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say after Thanksgiving you sound fat and happy, But I are you either one?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: I am both?
Speaker 2: Okay, good, Yes, I am both.
Speaker 1: Let's let's keep it up then, Rick Robinson, thank you so much for taking some time tonight to spend with us. It's always a blast. And hope to see you in person, real real soon.
Speaker 5: Okay, I will, I will be there. If I have to ouverer down for the birthday party on I.
Speaker 1: May well get somebody to give you a ride up. God bless you, sir, and thanks for coming on the air with me again.
Speaker 2: You two. John Gordon from the Truth.
Speaker 1: With John Gordon the radio show is going to join us next and got all kinds of politics stuff, as my wife said, will be politiates for at least the next half hour on the night Cap on seven hundred WLW. It is the night Camp and we continue this evening with a guest we've pan on before. He is also the host of his own radio show, The Syndicated The Truth with John Gordon. He's a graduate of Mercer University Law School, a business owner entrepreneur. He's worked as a journalist and a reporter in Makon in Atlanta. Ran as a Republican candidate to be George's Attorney General in twenty twenty two, endorsed by President Trump, John Gordon, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 4: Nice to be with you.
Speaker 8: And a graduate of the Harvard of the Midwest, Ohio Wesleyan University, just two hours north of where you are sitting.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, yes, sir. Well, we had to get the Ohio the Buckeye connection in here somewhere.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you met Jack all.
Speaker 1: Right, So a great Thanksgiving you got to visit with your children, you said. My wife and I had a wonderful time with friends and Christmas ahead. What does it look like Christmas in the Gordon household?
Speaker 2: What do you do? What are your traditions? What do you plan?
Speaker 1: Before we get into any of this other stuff that doesn't matter as much really in the ultimate scheme of things.
Speaker 8: Well, Christmas is about family, and we look forward to having our son and daughter in law and our two grandchildren visit us from Los Angeles, and our son from Atlanta will be here as well, and then our middle son, we would be elated if he could come from Oklahoma City. I don't know whether he work will permit him to be here, but we sure we'll miss him if he's not. And so it's about family and it's about We live next door to the church, so I'm sure that we will walk next door to some services and there will probably be some eating involved as well.
Speaker 2: Excellent.
Speaker 1: Sounds great, And we'll be planning things with our own with my mom and dad. My dad just turned eighty nine, my mother is eighty eight. They are still up and around and just wonderful folks. So I'm looking forward to spending a couple of days with them right around.
Speaker 4: Chris, you are very fortunate to have them.
Speaker 2: So I thank god every day I still got mom and Dad.
Speaker 1: That people tell me all the time they lose their parents and they find themselves reaching for the phone to try and call them, and they simply can't anymore. So I'm glad that I have that still. First, first, John, let me ask us. Since you're in Georgia, the Georgia state taxpayers could be on the hook for dismissed lawsuits against Presidents Trump and others who were his attorneys in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: What do you know about that and what do you think of that?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 8: I actually know a lot about it. I've worked on a legal term, a legal team for two and a half years fighting the election of twenty twenty I've seen the evidence. I've played Devil's advocate with the expert witnesses and the forensic accountants.
Speaker 4: Georgia was stolen. There's no question in my mind.
Speaker 8: Forty thousand illegal votes in Fulton County alone, four hundred thousand in the state. I know virtually all the individuals were targeted.
Speaker 4: By Bondy Willis.
Speaker 8: I don't know how I was spared, but I'm glad that I was. But it is beyond time for this nightmare, dude, be over with. And the damage that that woman did to these nineteen people is not.
Speaker 4: You can't calculate it.
Speaker 8: Their reputations were tarnished, their savings were drained, all because they contested what was a clearly fraudulent elect font Willis Lyde. She she took taxpayer money and gave it to her boyfriend, then went on extravagant trips to NAPA and the Caribbean and Miami, and the inferences that it was a taxpayer expense. There is nothing too good that could happen to this lady. She needs to be held accountable, and so did the serve as the County Commission because they know that it was a sham.
Speaker 4: They know what they did.
Speaker 8: And now there is a pending court order that this legal team secured in the Superior Court of Georgia by Brian A.
Speaker 4: Merrow, that found that there was probably there.
Speaker 8: Was a more than a prima facia case that had been made.
Speaker 4: He ordered the absentee ballots to be unsealed. That order still.
Speaker 8: Stands the Justice Department to serve notice on the steward of the absentee ballots to make them available. The deadline has passed, the ballots have not been produced, and somebody's going to have hell to.
Speaker 4: Pay before this is all said and done.
Speaker 1: John Gordon Appeals Court today in the Third Circuit just said that Elena Habba is not the US attorney in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: President Trump had appointed her.
Speaker 1: The tournament expired and it's going to go to Was this the right decision by this court? And did President Trump overstep his bounds in just appointing Alena Habba to that position.
Speaker 8: Well, Alena Habba is a very talented lawyer that she serves as the pleasure of the president.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 8: The details of the case, so I can't really comment. I suspect that the Senate did not do their job in confirming her, and so there will likely be a recess appointment if they don't actually come to work and do their job. That was another consequence of the government shutdown. We didn't do business for over a month. That too was a sham. It was based on a lie, and now the taxpayers of the United States are having to pay for the Democrats shenanigans.
Speaker 1: Shenanigans is I think a very diplomatic word. The President has talked about canceling from the Executive Office. All the auto pen executive orders signed by the auto pen during the Biden administration, and I guess the only one that wasn't signed by an auto pen that Biden did actually sign himself with his consent was that of his son Hunter, who he claimed he would never pardon Hunter, but he did. So what are the legal ramifications and what can President Trump do now from the executive branch to disallow these orders, these pardons that were signed by the autopen that he says they're illegitimate.
Speaker 2: Are they illegitimate?
Speaker 8: Well, of course they're illegitimate. You nor I have the authority to go in and append the president's signature to a document without his knowledge and consent, and that is the inference. And so I think that beyond avoiding the actions that were taken, the FBI needs to show up and conduct an investigation into who illegally used the autopen to usurp the power of the presidency of the United States. It is absolutely ludicrous that someone would do that, And the only reason that they were able to get away with it, or at least I think they could get away with it, was because Joe Biden didn't have a clue what was being done or where he was, or who.
Speaker 4: Was using his autopen.
Speaker 9: You know, the uniform Commercial Code, which governs contract law in the country, is good guidance for what constitutes one signature, and you can pretty much decide what.
Speaker 4: Your mark is going to be.
Speaker 8: You can mark a contract with an X if that is the mark that you choose.
Speaker 4: To represent your signature.
Speaker 8: So there is nothing illegal about Joe Biden using an autopen to sign anything if he adopts that as his mark. It is when someone else adopts his signature that is called forgery. They should be prosecuted for forgery, and even beyond that, stealing the power of the presidency of the United States of America for which they do not have authority.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I can't believe we're sitting here talking about whether the autopen is legitimate or not.
Speaker 4: I think we should be talking about.
Speaker 8: Who illegitimately used the auto pen and where is the consequence. That's the thing that just drives me crazy about this federal government, which I think is corrupted to its core, is that there's no consequence for anything. And it started in nineteen sixty three. I just got back from Dallas commemorating the sixty second anniversary of President Kennedy's assassination. Anyone who has bothered to look knows that it was a coup dicta that Oliver Stone revealed to us decades ago, and after decades of studying, there is no doubt in my mind that Lynn Dames, Johnson, Allen Dallas, and Jayegar Hoover, assisted by members of the mafia, killed our.
Speaker 4: Thirty fifth president. And there's here's the point.
Speaker 8: We have communicated to every bureaucrat in America that you can get away with murder with no consequence as long as you've got power and you're in government. And that's what we are seeing played out every single day at all levels of government, disenfranchising parents and school board meetings, tyranny prevailing in municipalities and state governments because.
Speaker 4: They have the power.
Speaker 8: Just look at Tim Wallson what he's doing in Minneapolis, and look at Pritsker what he's doing in Illinois. They are signing on the side of lawbreakers, murderers, robbers.
Speaker 4: They have become their enablers.
Speaker 1: Well it's in Minnesota. It's the ji hottists that have been allowed to infest and take over great portions of that state in their enclaves. And in Illinois it's the teachers' unions and other anti American organizations that don't care about the Constitution. They just care about power and maintaining it. Obviously, am I right?
Speaker 2: Or am I right?
Speaker 4: I think you're one hundred percent right?
Speaker 8: And why are we permitting it to happen right under our noses, in front of our faces. And a lot of the American people say, hoh, well, that's just the way it's always been. Well, it's not the way it has always been. It's gotten infinitely worse. And I think we need a rebellion in this country against government tyranny and against bureaucrats who.
Speaker 4: Fail to do their job.
Speaker 8: And then blame the citizens when they dare express their dissatisfaction. And that's what you saw in the Fawnie Willis case. It was purely and January the sixth, it's one cover up after another. And the people that pay the price are lawful US citizens.
Speaker 1: Well you speak of lawful US citizens, then we have the decision to allow all of these Afghanis in it to failed pull out from Afghanistan in twenty twenty one by the Biden administration, and they claim that these people were all vetted.
Speaker 2: How do you vet.
Speaker 1: People when there's no actual government in the place where they are coming from. How do you vet people who are coming from a seventh century culture into the modern Western culture, Western civilization world. There's no way that the guy who is accused of killing one National guardsman in Washington, d c. And the other one still clinging to life as we speak. And the President has said, and I believe rightfully so, that we need to stop all of this recruitment and immigration coming from the places where the people broadly hate America and reject Western civilization.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on that, John.
Speaker 8: Gordon, Well, I don't know why you raise concerns about vetting. You just look up in the Afghan data bases Acbar in the third cave on the left.
Speaker 4: That's an eighty eighth parallel. I mean, it surely is easy enough to track them down. But your point is well taken. There was no vetting.
Speaker 8: If someone could not be betted, they made the assumption that they were okay, and they let them in. And I've railed against this for four years on my show talking about the illegal terrorists that have entered our country, literally one hundred and fifty thousand military age men from China who flooded the southern border.
Speaker 4: And came into the heartland of America. I really believe you know.
Speaker 8: I'm sitting here saying this, and I'm asking myself, have you gone stark rating mad?
Speaker 4: We have got people that have entered this country.
Speaker 8: From Iran, Iraq, Yeaman, I sound like a lunatic except for the fact that it is true, and then they had been deposited into the heartland of America. We don't know where they are and worst, we don't know what they're up to. I suspect that we have seen the beginning of things that are going to get far worse. And I don't know the thing that I don't have an answer to that. I probe every day, who is the wizard who is doing this to our country and for what ends?
Speaker 4: We know that Barack Obama.
Speaker 8: Said he was in favor of changing the very fabric of America. I think he's well on his way. Soros's fingerprints are everywhere. And then you've got the CIA who shot the two soldiers worked for the CIA in Afghanistan.
Speaker 4: Does that mean they had anything to do with this.
Speaker 8: No, did they facilitate and enable his entry into the United States.
Speaker 4: I suspect that they did.
Speaker 8: And I think that the intelligence community of this country is an untained animal machine that has grown out of proportion, and I don't know that it can be tamed. It has infected every bureau and department of the federal government. We know that there are probably CIA people that worked in your media outlet and mine. They have infected every major media outlet in America. They're lurking there, they're watching, and God knows what they have planned. But it is a problem of epic proportion, in my estimation, and it is going to take we the people saying no more, stop it, no more.
Speaker 4: Jfk RFK MLK.
Speaker 8: Butler, Pennsylvania, Charlie Kirk, Building seven. I mean, the list is just incomprehensible that our government could be involved in some way with these incidences. But the fingerprints are.
Speaker 4: All over each of those.
Speaker 1: John Gordon, let me kind of answer as we conclude our conversation. You said, who is the wizard? Well, who is as a Christian, who is the author of chaos and deceit? It's Satan, It's the devil and period. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to demonize other human beings. But if you want to know who's behind all of this, I'll give you one big hint, and I think you can point in that direction.
Speaker 4: Satan I've got.
Speaker 8: I don't know who his delegates are.
Speaker 2: I don't know that that's the problem.
Speaker 8: There's a long there's a long list of them. Are they acting in concert? I don't know what the endgame is. I don't know what they they are aspiring to do, but they're certainly tearing this country apart. It is the most divisive country that I've lived in for seventy two years now, and so they are achieving some modicum of success, and you and I and everybody that listens have.
Speaker 10: To stand up and push back. We do have voices, we do, but I know how I know you do every day. I know I know how it ends, and it ends well. Just gonna hang in there, John Gordon, thank you very much. His show is The Truth with John Gordon. It's syndicated around the country and I'm glad he could share a little bit of that wisdom with us today here and since thank you, sir, it.
Speaker 4: Is my pleasure. Go Buck guys, thank you for having me all right, and here.
Speaker 1: Yet another hour of this nightcap on December first, a Monday night, seven hundred wl W, cool and crisp outside and inside were all warm and toasty and getting ready to speak once again with our friend Tomlas Hablin. Thomas Hablin is a US Air Force veteran. He was somebody who well has been persecuted for not taking the jab that military members were forced to take, and many of us were threatened with having to take a vaxed gene that we did not believe in. We didn't believe it was safe, we didn't believe it was effective. And turns out we who didn't believe these things were absolutely correct. And more and more information continues to come out. Thomas has made a kind of a a lifetime mission of studying the ad effects and the effects of the COVID nineteen they call it a vaccine, the vaccination against Saruskov two, and the blood clots that embalmers all over the country and all of the world. We're finding in the cadavers of people who had been vaccinated, and they'd never seen these white, fibrous blood clots before. And there is always more and more information coming out about what is being found out that was hidden from the public and still is being hidden in a large part turns out by the FDA and the CDC in our country. Thomas Hablin, welcome back to the Nightcap. How are you, sir, Jerry.
Speaker 7: Jeff doing fine? Thanks for having me back. And you were absolutely correct. You know, the scientific community is very slowly coming forward with a lot of new information about the COVID vaccines.
Speaker 1: Being bad this past just over this past weekend, as a matter of fact, a doctor what is his name came.
Speaker 7: From He's the chief medical officer and science officer for the FDA, also the head of their Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research.
Speaker 1: And what did he come out with the information that is trickling out finally that heretofore was not publicly or even internally in a memo passed along.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he came out with an internal memo to his FDA counterparts that was leaked to the public that states write in the letter that the COVID jabs killed at least ten healthy kids. So they're admitting it now. The FDA is officially admitting that the COVID vaccine has killed ten healthy children. The actually reviewed ninety six deaths that took place from twenty twenty one through twenty twenty four. Most of them were myrocriditis cases, you know, heart inflammation, and in there he said we're due absolutely to the vaccine. Others are questionable, and there's probably many more because as we know, these LaVar's reports have been very underreported the vaccine Adverse Event reporting system. So that letter also admitted that, you know, kids were actually at a very low risk for COVID death, so they never should have been given the shots in the first place. And then he makes a promise at the end of the FDA doing a better job in doing a risk reward analysis before they approved any future jabs or drugs to kids, adults, or pregnant women. So it's quite an admission that's being made. Unfortunately it's about four or five years too late, but at least it's being made now.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: The argument that the other side would give Thomas is that, oh, well, you know, there are adverse effects with everything, and how many how many young kids did the COVID jabs save? And the answer again is probably not at all what they would quote or claim, because, as you mentioned, kids aren't at great threat from this particular virus, and there are so many things that factor into this. But again, kids were forced to take this vaccine when they were in the high risk group in the first place. And there were plenty of other examples from doctor Peter McCullough who has very famously been very vocal when the rest of the scientific and medical community has been tight lipped about the adverse effects of COVID nineteen vaccinations and what the FDA and the CDC have been hiding.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and it's not just the FDA and the CDC, Gary Jeff. You know, a lot of university labs around the world have been doing papers on effects from COVID to stay away from talking about the COVID vaccine, and they become fraudulent, they misrepresent the situation. For example, a recent paper came out was published on two October twenty twenty five in the Journal of Medical Virology, and the title of the paper is called microclot Circulating microclots are structurally associated with neutrophil extracellular traps and their amounts are elevated in long COVID patients. I know, that's a long title for a paper. But basically the main finding of the paper was the patients that were suffering from what they called long COVID symptoms have more of what we call micro clots in their body. You and I have talked about this before. Microcosts are the very small clots that occur at the capillary level. They're very small blood vessels, and they blocked the exchange of oxygen in the lungs and then carrying that oxygen to all the major organs of their body, you know, including your brain or eyes. And what they did in that study, Gary Jeff is they looked at thirty eight healthy persons and they actually were able to measure their microclotting level in the number of micro plots per milli liter of blood, and the average for those thirty eight healthy people was thirty six hundred microclots per person on average. Then they had fifty what they called long COVID patients were suffering from things like shortness of breath, tightness in the chest, rain, fog, poor vision, and the problems with poor circulation and other ailments that were associated with long COVID. And they measured those people and they had an average of seventy one thousand microcloss per million.
Speaker 1: So no hold on, hold on thirty sixty thirty six hundred versus seventy one thousand.
Speaker 7: Right, So that's twenty times the amount of microclotting in what they call the long COVID patients. And that's not surprising, right, because, like I said, they were symptomatic, these people in this long COVID cohort. But what the paper failed to do, Gary Jeff is nowhere in the front of the paper, in the riteup ever, talk about whether these people were vaccinated or not. Well. Nicholas Halter from doctor Peter McCall's McCollough Foundation, Yeah, found a table in the back of that paper, supplement table s two that said that eighty three of those eighty eight people took the jab scary Jeff, And it was hidden in the supplementary tables. So if the reader of the paper doesn't see that, they may incorrectly assume that all fifty of those long COVID suffering people were suffering exclusively from the COVID virus, right, not from the COVID jabs or some combination of the two. Do you understand how misleading that is?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's extremely misleading. It's like it's like bias anywhere else in the news that has done to service a certain narrative Thomas, and it is, Yes, you gave me some correct information, but you didn't give me the other side of the story at all. And there's always another side of the story when it comes to reporting on anything, including this.
Speaker 7: In fact, there was a second bombshell not talked about in that paper by the by the authors. I discovered the second bombshell. There were four patients in this long COVID table S seven who were not identified, and they could have because they knew the study had, like I said, eighty three people who were vaccinated, four who were unvaccinated, one that was unknown. In their table s seven where they listed all the micro clotting levels for all the long COVID patients, they didn't identify like by an asterisk or something like that. Which four were the ones who were unvaccinated? I believe I know why, probably because those four people probably have the lowest amounts of microclots compared to their COVID vaccinated counterparts in that same table. So again, you know, had it been the other way around, had they had a large number of microclots, those unvaccinated patients. I'm sure their authors would have gladly reported that finding because it would have showed that, hey, the virus is worse than the vaccines. Right, But again there you know. So what I've done is I've sent an email to the lead author on the paper. Her name is doctor Reesa Pretorious. I've actually sent her two emails asked her to please identify by their LC number, you know, without revealing the name of the person who the four unvaccinated people were in that long COVID cohort. But I have yet to hear anything from her. Gary Jeff Crickets.
Speaker 1: My suspicion, Thomas, is that you won't. You sent me another video from a man named mister Bond, mister John Boden or Buden. I'm not sure if I'm pronouncing the same thing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, It'sdwin Bodwin, a senior who does something called a Courage and Health videos series, talking about how the CDC unlawfully hid COVID nineteen vaccine deaths just by the mere coding of how they were coded or not coded at all, as to whether the vaccination or the vaccine, and there was a difference in the.
Speaker 1: In the verbiage there that is stark and interesting, and they use it to get around the truth really in these adverse effects and these deaths resulting directly from the COVID nineteen vaccine. Can you speak to that a little bit?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was shocking, wasn't it ary?
Speaker 8: Jeff?
Speaker 7: There was what's called ICD ten codes. There are codes that code for what was the cause of death or contributing factors to the person's death. And he had example after example from the state of Massachusetts, I believe, Minnesota and Connecticut of people of all ages, and it would range from like teenagers to people up in there, you know, thirties, forties, fifties, sixties, seventies who on their bear's report and on the rite up from the physicians had talked about the fact that he just had the vaccine within the last couple of days. But yet on the on the the death was never coded has anything to do with the vaccine contributing to that person's death. So and when the writer of the bear's report made it quite clear that they suspected the vaccine was involved. So it's basically fraud on the part of the CDC and the state health departments for not properly entering in an ICD code that would point to the vaccines as a contributing cause of death. Just sheer fraud.
Speaker 1: I personally know a gentleman who taught school in Newport. He was a customer of my at the bar, and he was relatively healthy and his sixties. He drank too much, but he went and got his COVID booster and two days later he was dead. He was He was alive as you and I just five days previous.
Speaker 2: I saw him, I served him. He was fine.
Speaker 7: And you wonder how his desertific get his codd You wonder if they talked about the vaccine on this access to figure or not. Yeah, but I suspect that maybe not right. There's probably a lot of cases where it's left off the desertificate. So the loved ones, you know, they may suspect what caused the death of their loved one, but it's not official on the death record.
Speaker 1: Is there anything new as far as the clouding from the embalmers around the country and what we're fine?
Speaker 4: As?
Speaker 7: In fact, on Thanksgiving I got a great Thanksgiving gift. I ran across the video a half hour video of two embalmers talking to each other from the state of Iowa, mister Bob Sennate and a mister Dana Goodell. Dana Goodell, by the way, he's been embalming for over thirty years. He actually is a currently a board member of the Iowa Funeral Directors Association, and he goes around lecturing other embalmers on how to do different involving techniques, tricks of the trade, that kind of thing. Yeah, well, in that video, Gary Jeff for ten minutes they talk about that, both of them seeing the white fibers clots the same way that I've been tracking the last three or four years, you know, with the involvers around the world. And I actually called doctor or mister Dana Goodell two days ago and talked to him. He's actually seen the white fiber's clots in about one out of six of his corpses, about the same percentage as the Tennessee and bolvers that I interviewed in person back in June when I went to their annual convention here that we talked about last time, and.
Speaker 1: In correlation, in correlation are all these people they are finding the clots and were they vaccinated supposedly?
Speaker 7: Yeah, in fact, mister Goodella.
Speaker 4: He says.
Speaker 7: He said, I got a little bit of a nasty habit right now. He says, when, however, I find the clotz or I asked the family of deceased, I said, hey, did your person Loven happen to have COVID? And they say no, they said, Then then I asked the question, did he happen to take the COVID Jazz And they say yes, they said did I just drop it? I don't say anything more because he doesn't want to upset the family. In fact, when they talk to other embalmers Gary Jeff, they don't even want to talk. This subject is kind of a taboo subject. They will these invomers have these Facebook groups and they all talk to each other on but they tend to steer away from this because he gets political for some reason. Still even these today. So that's why we have we don't see that many embalmers and funeral directors coming forward to talk about these clots, even though they're all seeing it. And like I said in this video, that's what this guy said. He said, they're all seeing it, there's just very few want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: More information coming out in dribs and drabs after a long, long time of silence or omission, and we've.
Speaker 2: Just got to continue to hold their feet to their fire.
Speaker 1: You and I have talked about this Thomas Havlin before in the past, and are times just about up for tonight. But I believe, and I stated this back at the beginnings of the lockdowns back in twenty twenty, I said, this is ridiculous. My BS detector went off immediately with the lockdowns and all of the COVID mandates that we were put under, and I said, the thing is, when we find out that it was all or partially a ruse, they will never apologize, they will never admit they were wrong, and they will never be accountable for what they have done to us. And I'm sadly I believe that's the case.
Speaker 7: You know, that's my fear too, Gary Jeff, because I'm actually running my twenty twenty four world wide and Barber Blood Clus survey right now to see what the balmers around the world are seeing this year in twenty twenty five, and I'm having trouble getting responses. It's been out for about two weeks now.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 7: Last year I had three hundred and one and Bulmer respond this year, I only have fifty so far. People are you know. I think they're saying, hey, this is becoming the new normal. And Barbers are probably ashamed of the fact that they didn't come out speak about this publicly years ago sooner. Yeah, exactly, so they don't want to talk about it all.
Speaker 1: Right, Thomas, thank you to talk about it. We will talk about it again, I promise. Thomas Hamblin, thank you so much for your time. Tonight we have the wild Man on the other side of news as we continue on this first night cap of Dcember on.
Speaker 2: Seven under w LW. Yes, it is high time we had a chat with the wild Man. Haven't done that yet?
Speaker 1: Tonight we close out the show with a little sports for the out of sorts and he's not really loaded down with goo tonight for a change. I'm surprised, especially in light of the fact that Indian Hill did get their clocks cleaned by Shelby over the weekend and wild Man will not get another state championship ring.
Speaker 2: And I'm sorry about that, wild Man, but you know life.
Speaker 12: I've ever gotten a state championship ring. We lost to the better tam no doubt they we couldn't do anything. We couldn't run the ball, we couldn't stop the ball. I sound like Jim Mora.
Speaker 6: Now it was.
Speaker 4: It was bad.
Speaker 12: Our quarterback who was our best player, had our rentous.
Speaker 6: Game and it just wasn't in the cards.
Speaker 1: But it was all about what Shelby did, not necessarily what Indian Hill was capable of as a team. I mean, they had a fantastic season and it ended sadly.
Speaker 2: But you know, well, hell yeah, it was cold. It's called winter.
Speaker 1: It may not be officially wintertime, but believe me, with this forecast, I'm looking at it's wintertime. I don't care what the calendar says. All right, wild man, here's the thing, uh, you you wanted to talk about my beloved Vanderbilt Commodore's and their victory over Tennessee and their amazing quarterback Diego Pavia. If they don't, if they don't give him the Heisman, it's only because he plays it Vanderbilt and they should probably just not give the award out anymore. If Diego Pobbia doesn't get a Heisman, what do you think.
Speaker 12: Well, when you look at the day he had, you know, against Tennessee two hundred and sixty eight yards passing in a touchdown, at one hundred and.
Speaker 6: Sixty five yards.
Speaker 12: Rushing and a touchdown, I mean, that's pretty awesome.
Speaker 6: And you mentioned like the Heisman.
Speaker 12: I mean, I'm gonna look at some of the Heisman candidates and I would think the kid from Indiana probably has a head in Frodd. But who knows, Diego Pabby ever. What they've done in Vanderbilt. They're winning the season ever they're in, They're in the top twenty five. I mean, he seriously has to be consider he's going to be one of the finalists.
Speaker 2: At least they're right outside the top twelve. Wild Man.
Speaker 1: They went into the game with Tennessee they were ranked fourteenth, Tennessee was ranked nineteenth, and they beat the heck out of them, beat the snot out of those volunteers on their home field at Niland Stadium. I mean that that's got to add something to you know, the voters, you know Banks as far as value and what he is doing.
Speaker 6: So, yeah, you would think so definitely.
Speaker 1: This is the first time Vanderbilt has had ten wins in a football season ever. Right when they were nine and two. It was their best record since nineteen fifteen. So I mean, come on, this is a monumental historical season for Vanderbilt, and sadly, maybe just like Diego Pavia looking from the outside in on the Heisman, Vanderbilt is looking from the outside in on that playoff because they lost to Texas and they lost to Alabama, two teams that are obviously going to be in.
Speaker 12: All I can say is about about Vanderbilt and Tennessee.
Speaker 6: They've had some good football.
Speaker 12: Down there in that state this season. Yeah, you're right, it could come down to the know it alls knocking out Van Bill.
Speaker 6: Because they lost that game in Texas. But let's just let's just play.
Speaker 12: Let's let it play out and we'll see when they all get together and to start to you know, to put that playoff package and order. Hey, how about this too, Vanderbilt.
Speaker 6: You know, they didn't sit around on their hands. They went out and resigned their coach to a six year contract extension. That said something right there.
Speaker 1: Clark Lee has done wonderful things at that program, but he had the benefit of a once in a lifetime field general general leader on the field in Diego Pavia that that guy does things, and you know what they list him at six feet wild man. I was talking to my friend Scott Drout, who of course played basketball famously at Vanderbilt back in the eighties and early nineties, and he was down for the the Kentucky game when they ripped the Wildcats a new one. Uh and and he's we were talking about this, and he said, you know, there's a chance that there's I guess commitment day is this week or something or whatever for high school athletes committing to a college. And the number one five star quarterback in Nashville goes to Nashville Christian Academy. He's five star, and Georgia seems to have a lock. But there is a chance that Vanderbilt could turn him and get him as the replacement to Papia next year if they've got that kind of a recruiting base now at Vanderbilt, which they've never had, and this kind of season really attracts people to places that otherwise they wouldn't consider. So that's another that's another by product.
Speaker 12: I am with the coach sign on a six year contract extensions.
Speaker 6: I know he'll be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, so bigger and better things for Vandy. I'm hoping and praying and We'll see where it goes. But it was a miraculous season. If you've been a Vanderbilt fan, and specifically aderbuilt football fan for a long time, this is like this is like Christmas. Every game, this is like opening up another present that you always wanted but couldn't even aspire to have as you watch this team that just steamrolled people. I mean they beat Tennessee forty five? Was it forty five to twenty four?
Speaker 11: They?
Speaker 6: Yes, forty to twenty four.
Speaker 1: They beat a rank UT team by three touchdowns in their own stadium.
Speaker 4: That's the road.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is making a statement right there. Brother. All right, we've talked about the good.
Speaker 1: Let's let's talk about the not so good with the UC and the way they finished out their season and including a thrashing at the hands of TCU this weekend.
Speaker 12: Yeah, forty five to twenty three, finishing this the four game losing to drink. At one time they were seven and one, Saturnfield now one and eleven in the month of November. We already touched upon that. I don't believe that Scott Cutterfield will be looking for work, but I got to believe that they've got the seriously look inside the coaches room. Maybe make some changes there, maybe with all bessive.
Speaker 6: Coordinator, maybe Scott Saderfield.
Speaker 12: Giving up calling the plays, letting his OC call the plays. There's something going on there. But one and eleven in November is unacceptable. Every UC fan will agree with me. They've got to get this straightened out. A Brandon Swarzeny had a hell of a day, had a hell of a day. But the rest of the guys, I don't know what they were thinking. And that was another loss. It was hard to watch.
Speaker 1: I was talking to a UC fan at the bar on Saturday and Uh, this was before the game wild Man. Uh, it hadn't happened yet, and they were getting ready to take the field, and he said, you know about Saderfield and about Wes Miller. Maybe the problem isn't those two coaches. Maybe it's the guy who hired them. Maybe it's time to look at the AD at U see. Maybe it's Timeham, Maybe it's time to look at him as maybe part of the problem instead of part of the solution. What do you think about that?
Speaker 12: Well, I think there's going to be any changes. A major changes is starting with the AD. Then you get rid of the coaches too clean house. If you're going to do something, you're going to clean house. Wes Miller, I think he's on the hot seat too, I really do. I think he's really more on the hot seat than Scott Saderfield because of the contract that they gave the Sadderfield. Wes Miller's buy I don't think is as bad as a Saderfield. But again, you know the A D is the guy responsible, kind of like you know the Bengals Duke Tobin. But who knows if the Bengal is not gott get rid of Duke Tobin. Donkeys will fly first, Well, in.
Speaker 1: A town where pigs have flown, donkeys maybe next wild Man. All right, so we've covered my Vanderbilt Commodores, your UC Bearcats. Now what about all our Bengals, As Gary Burbank used to say, all our Bengals.
Speaker 12: Well, a terrific, terrific, a terrific win and prime time on the road against the Ravens. The defense the last three games, you got to give it to them.
Speaker 6: They played awfully well, they looked a lot faster. Now for whatever changes Al Golden made, and what I like really.
Speaker 12: About in that game, they started bluting a lot and showing the blitz, and.
Speaker 6: I think that confused Lamar Jackson a lot.
Speaker 12: But nevertheless, Bengals are going into Buffalo and everybody not giving them a chance.
Speaker 6: But the thing is, go back and look.
Speaker 12: At the history with Joe Burrow Buffalo. They can handle Buffalo on the road or at home. I think the Bengals will give a good show.
Speaker 6: And I'm not gonna say they're gonna win. I'm gonna say they're gonna lose. But I like, I like my chances against the.
Speaker 12: Bengals at Buffalo. Hopefully they'll have t Higgins back. They're pretty much they're pretty much hell the offense.
Speaker 4: So that's uh, we'll see.
Speaker 6: We'll see what goes on here on something.
Speaker 12: When they played the Bugles, when they could beat the Bills. Then they've got the Ravens coming in here, and oh my god, you know that now you're really talking. Maybe can the Bengals finish not up the Ravens and finished with a you know, a big winning drink like last year again, Joe Burrow, Gary Jeff has one of his last eight straight games. Yeah, I said something about that guy, but not only him, but the play the players around him. That they rise up because they know what a winner Joe is well.
Speaker 2: And the other situation, wild Man is uh.
Speaker 1: Do does what happened over this weekend with the Bills and a really impactful dominating win over Aaron Rodgers and the Steelers yesterday?
Speaker 2: Do the Bills go.
Speaker 1: Back home and they're a little bit cocky, and they're a little bit pumped up, and they're playing the lowly Bengals. The Bengals are four and eight overall, but they're three and one in the conference now.
Speaker 12: Absolutely, And like I said, they they know Buffalo like they know the Baltimore Ravens, and they don't fear Buffalo. They've handled Buffalo in the past. And that's what That's what I like about the Bengals chances and the Buffalo could be down a little bit. At first, that game was pretty close and then all of a sudden, Pittsburgh dislike faded that faded away. The one who go back to Joe Burrow here. If you watched the game, I'd like the fact that Joe was under center for a number of snaps in the game, something we haven't seen much this year.
Speaker 6: And I hope they continue to do that.
Speaker 12: I mean he's always in the shotgun, which he really really likes. But they did use him under center, which I which I think will throw a wrinkle on to the uh of the Bills defense. They got they gotta be prepared for that.
Speaker 1: And it was obvious too to anybody watching that he had no mobility issues with that foot, with that toe at all.
Speaker 6: No, no, not at all.
Speaker 12: And he admitted, and I thought, you know, I've said this before he went in he'd probably be rusty a little bit, and it meant he was rusty, But as the game went on, he started to feel everything, you know, come back to normal. And now with a whole week of rest and practice and hopefully t.
Speaker 6: Higgins le back. You gotta like their chances come Sunday.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what.
Speaker 1: And I also like during the game and he dropped a couple, but I did like the further utilization of Tinsley at the wide receiver spot. If he can learn to consistently catch the ball, he's got burner speed and he can make some really spectacular catches if he can get his mits around that ball. I know a lot of ifs there, wild man, but he's another important component down the stretch here. In the receiving core because Okay, t Higgins comes back, Jamar Chase is there. They've got a third option downfield when Tinsley and he's got to kind of break away speed that he can make a difference as a third receiver.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that?
Speaker 6: I think you've nailed it.
Speaker 12: And I think if he would have kept running full speed on that one passing that Joe threw, he would have got it would have been a touchdown. And have you remember right after that he was on the sidelines. They took him out and put him on the sidelines for like a series of plays. He definitely has the speed and that's what you gotta like with Joe Burrow. So the long ball, they got some guys got some burners on that team. T Higgins, Tinsley and Jamar Caase. That's another weapon. And I think Joe Burrow has no problem.
Speaker 6: Well the throw to that guy.
Speaker 12: He's thrown to him in practice, and they might have a diamond in the rough.
Speaker 4: With this kid. They might.
Speaker 1: They might well listen to in anything else in the last minute, wild Man, anything that we didn't touch on.
Speaker 2: You want to dimension.
Speaker 12: Uh oh, I mean uh Indian Hill had a great season thirteen and one. You can't complain that was on the playing basketball.
Speaker 1: Aren't you going to root for the the Anderson and Saint X in the stage.
Speaker 12: I'll root for Anderson because that's my alma mater. I'll root for Anderson. But once a redskin, always a redskin, never a raptor, never a raptor.
Speaker 2: All right, wild Man, thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Get me started about you want to meet, Give me the goog. We'll start that raptor redskins Hog. Oh my god, what a dumb name. The raptor, The raptor Gary Jeff, Brother, you go. The raptor looks like Barney. That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: All Right, wild Man, you got it. Take care, brother. We'll talk to you next week. Dennis Wildman Walker closing out this nightcap, and we'll be back to officially wrap it up.