Speaker 1: Six below zero.
Speaker 2: That is chilli.
Speaker 3: Hey, Aquarius Home Services has your shot at four tickets to see Green Bay Take on the Purple in early January plus five hundred dollars in game day cash register for your chance to win today on the KFN contest page. That's kfan dot com slash furnace to enter today.
Speaker 1: You said it right, you know.
Speaker 2: Look, we make a lot of recommendations on this show, and especially to our younger cast mates. Were like, hey, you should watch this movie, you should check this show out. We think you would like it, and sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. But I like when the ones that we really really believe in stick and Parker is loving Curb your enthusiasm and chat powers too.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean, come on, man, you tell me that part you just curbs Jude. Don't be like that.
Speaker 2: Corey.
Speaker 1: It's okay for somebody to like something.
Speaker 2: If you don't, can't it's something in the same sentence, Don't do that, man, I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: That you love Curb. Curb is phenomenal. Like, what season are you on? Three? Yeah? Season three? Am halfway through? Yeah, it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: And you're convinced that Taylor would not like she just kind of comedy and not not her thing.
Speaker 1: I know she would watch like the first two minutes and be out. Sure.
Speaker 2: So well, she's on the road all the time. Fantastic. That's Curb time for Parker.
Speaker 1: My Home Alone time?
Speaker 4: What's it again?
Speaker 1: Wa curb your enthusiasm or.
Speaker 2: Just watch Home Alone every night. It's Christmas, man, it's a great movie. It's time for Home Alone.
Speaker 4: Hey, what's your name?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 5: Yes, Olympic ice surface being built to spec smaller than NHL rinks per source.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought they were bigger.
Speaker 3: Uh in the past they have, but yeah, Olympic size ice usually wider, so and then sometimes they are the the shorter, but they're wider, so it's fine.
Speaker 1: Shorter, but they're wid you heard that.
Speaker 4: But then they're shorter and they're wider.
Speaker 1: So that's Tommy's favorite.
Speaker 3: Basically, an NHL size rank is two hundred by eighty five feet. Olympic size is two hundred by one hundred feet, so typically they're wider, but in recent years they've kind of been more relaxed on how wide they are.
Speaker 1: And it's just it's a mess right now.
Speaker 2: There's no measuring Milano Katana.
Speaker 1: I think it's how you say she.
Speaker 2: She was the gallon Austin Powers. Yeah, right, What the hell is happening? Aren't they still debating if like the ice is going to be like ready like the NHL do so.
Speaker 3: The stadium is still the arena was supposed to be done like a month or two ago. It's still being built there saying it's going to be done mid December, but they've already had to cancel multiple events.
Speaker 1: There's no plan B.
Speaker 3: They say the size of the rink is going to be smaller, which is not.
Speaker 2: Good because it's.
Speaker 3: Like, I mean, we saw with the four Nations face off how fast that damn game is when you get all those guys out there. So it could be dangerous. It could not even be done. I don't It's a mess right now.
Speaker 1: I'll be over there. I'll report back. Yeah. Would you love Parker Fox? Yeah? You are Milan, Milan. Yeah.
Speaker 6: All the skiing is up in Quarteen. That's like where the hills are the mountains.
Speaker 4: Oh brilliant, you're funny.
Speaker 1: He is a funny guy. Who is you?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Thank you you, buddy man. I love Chipotle, Oh so.
Speaker 6: Do I Taylor sponsored by them? We get she has one of the celebrity cards or whatever.
Speaker 4: Are you out of your mind?
Speaker 2: What do you do with the celebrity anything? Up to fifty dollars every single day?
Speaker 4: Are you out of your mind?
Speaker 1: It's the greatest thing ever?
Speaker 4: What do I have to do to be a damn celebrity?
Speaker 1: You are a celebrity? Apparently not according to Chipotle?
Speaker 2: What's Chipotle?
Speaker 4: It's uh jam Master Flashes restaurant.
Speaker 2: Okay, And my wife thinks I have one of those cards of canes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't.
Speaker 2: Target They got to create one for you. I agree, but they don't exist. But she's pretty convinced that they do and that I have one. Next time you talk for Todd, Yeah, I've talked to him twice. Now, got a chance to talk to Todd Graves twice.
Speaker 1: Nice guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's sweet.
Speaker 4: He praised to Todd.
Speaker 1: I probably should, he should, I essentially do. He is your guy.
Speaker 2: He's the closest thing to God in my life, the closest raising.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Nice guy. Todd Graves philanthropic dud. Yeah, nice to do it. Gives a lot of money away, he does, and he's rich as hell.
Speaker 4: I wish I was on a morning show called Phil anthropic.
Speaker 2: In the Why so what does you can change your name to Phil sauce? Why don't you be thropic? Okay, hey, what's up thropic? Then it's new? Uh?
Speaker 8: Phil and I do a podcast. What's it called phil and thropic?
Speaker 1: What? What's the what's the.
Speaker 2: Etymology your name? I wonder where where that came from? Me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What's the contry of origin?
Speaker 2: Have a.
Speaker 1: Water please? He's being the spelling be nerds? He was parked. No, he didn't ask for a water? Who uses the word? I'm how old?
Speaker 2: You can? I have a water please?
Speaker 1: He has a voice box? Pull your hands up? A lady with a voice box? Would hawk?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Didn't we talk about this two weeks ago? Probably? Sorry I beat my sidecast. Here's a here's hawk thirty seven seconds ago? But is slanguage of fortune? It sounds like you got your clientest. Have a water please? The kid's name is dev he's a superstar. Definition are.
Speaker 4: Definition rings?
Speaker 1: You know that guy has crypto money?
Speaker 2: I hope right now. I bet that guy is one point six billion dollars now he's.
Speaker 1: Just But is this language of fortune?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Mo, Hawk wanted water. That's a unique group of people. Yeah, yeah, time is it.
Speaker 2: It's not nine exactly, it's Swiss, like forty eight minutes.
Speaker 1: Last time somebody show asked time Chicago, it's not.
Speaker 2: But it's like sometimes when it's like eight to fifty one or eight fifty two, it's like if you don't see the clock in front of us, sometimes you can. I can totally see that, right, Like, what other time is it? It's a show over, it's eight twelve?
Speaker 1: What time is it? Still?
Speaker 2: Have in like a forty minutes? He's so tired of Is it nine? What time is it? That's all right, it's time for fan. So do you need a glass of water?
Speaker 1: No, he's not.
Speaker 2: Thirsty, Well he's thirsty. Oh no, it's time for Fan five on the Power Trip presented.
Speaker 1: By Builders and Remodelers.
Speaker 2: Builders and Remodelers. Yes, all right, the A topic from last night? All right, the Wolves won in overtime, but it was against the Pelicans. But the A topic is yes, Pervoalstad and the Minnesota Wild.
Speaker 1: The Wild win won nothing over the Oilers.
Speaker 2: Another shutout for Walstead Volstead slash Walstead.
Speaker 1: I can pronounce it both ways, right, isn't that what Rosie said?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I can say.
Speaker 2: However, I want to do that. Yeah, believe Rosie. Yeah so yes. Pervalstad thirty three, saves his fourth shutout of the season. He is now eight oh and two in his ten games this year. He just got named NHL Rookie of the Month for November. He was six oh and oh in November, but now eight oh and two overall, number one in the NHL and goals against average, save percentage and shutouts sick.
Speaker 1: The twenty three year old sweet is doing.
Speaker 3: Just the third rookie goaltender in the last forty five years to begin the season with a point streak of ten or more games. That's obviously still very active, so he could keep climbing depending on how it goes. And the first goaltender more than sixty one years with five shutouts at the time of his tenth career win. Yeah, so he's he's making some big history and it's fun to watch. And man, I again we talked about earlier. I can't believe this, but now what an incredible turnaround. Yeah, and it isn't butter and they say it's not, but it's hard to believe.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like I sat here like two months ago with Parish and was like Why did we take a goalie?
Speaker 1: Why do we pay Carill so much? It's never going to happen.
Speaker 6: And then they've I have to bite my words because they're unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Right now, you can make a turnaround in December.
Speaker 1: Right like we don't want them to Zach. This is math related. Oh oh no, here we go.
Speaker 2: According to DraftKings, what odds do they give? Yesperval stated winning the Vesna Trophy for Best Goaltender. Man, I wouldn't even know plus nine hundred and that would be what nine to one? Right, which is about what percentage? What percent chance is that about? I don't know, Margo, I don't even where to start to take a guest?
Speaker 1: Ten what's ten times nine? Ninety? Yep? Oh sad be ninety percent? Chance?
Speaker 2: No, we were looking for he has a chance of a He is sixteen to one. He is tied for fifth Logan Thompson, something called Vesselevsky, then Shirkin sorry, then Spencer Knights never.
Speaker 1: Heard to Spencer Night, no hell about know where he plays?
Speaker 2: And then the Volsta is tied with Jeremy Swayman at sixteen to one, so right around six percent.
Speaker 3: That's tempting man that's tempting, is you're you're into that stuff. That's uh, that's some good odds for a guy who I mean again good. It's a long season, things can change and and whatever. And he's still young, but he he seems to be if we're in the uh we've been lately grading athletes on their first years ever and if they're not good in their first few games, then they must suck for the rest of their careers.
Speaker 1: He's doing pretty well on that scale. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Rosie loves them.
Speaker 1: And his celebration is cool. It's really cute.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, do you guys see the Avalanche radio announcer ripping them for it?
Speaker 1: No? Really?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I've heard like nine times.
Speaker 1: Yea, all plays all the time. Why, yeah, it's nothing.
Speaker 2: That's a guy that takes sports too serious, way too serious.
Speaker 4: He celebrated like he's won the Stanley Cup.
Speaker 1: He has not. No, he's excited he won.
Speaker 2: And it's of course if the Avalanche goldly did the same thing, he would be.
Speaker 1: He'd be sweet, having a great time and the kids just having fun. Oh yeah, that's the guy was just taking sports too seriously.
Speaker 2: It's just fun.
Speaker 1: Twenty three Time Life can you tell him apart? Up next at Calgary Thursday. This again.
Speaker 2: This is the second game of a four game road trip. The Wild return home a week from tomorrow Thursday against the Stars.
Speaker 1: Nobody gives an f anymore. Couldn't agree more? What time is it? We only moved?
Speaker 2: Oh god, it is only eight seventeen. Let's do headlines when we come back. A lot of between. I like it actually between now at nine o'clock. Yes, Chris, there is about forty minutes after the show more the Power Trip morning show after this on the fan, It's a wild Wednesday here on the Fan, and we are taking your talkbacks for tickets all day long.
Speaker 3: Use your talkback feature on the iHeartRadio. Have to give us your final score prediction for tomorrow's Wild versus Flames game. Get the score right for your shattered pair tickets to the Wild Stars game on December eleventh.
Speaker 1: A details at.
Speaker 3: KAFA dot com keyword contests. Oh, by the way, nice win for your fiance yesterday?
Speaker 6: Yeah, good win for the Frost five to one win over the Ottawa Charge.
Speaker 1: How did she do?
Speaker 6: She had an assist last night. It's pretty cool. Kendle cooinscorefield with three goals. It's a hat trick. Captain with the hat trick. Yeah, very good, So good win for the Frost. They come back home today and then they go back out to Boston. Boston made an announcement they're going to be playing at TD Garden. They used to play at UMass Lowells I'm sure campus.
Speaker 2: So you know you love the TD Guarden. Yeah, you won't stop watering out there. Yeah, So Frost will go to the TD guarded on Sunday at two o'clock.
Speaker 6: I'm never gonna think of that place. So watch the Vikings, then watch the Frost. Yeah, the TD Garden is ruined for me or fixed. All right, let's do.
Speaker 2: Headlines now, it's time headlines. It's really cute headlines brought you by my friends at Wolf River Electric and Wolf River Electric dot com. Go solar with Wolf River Electric. And he's a builder, Well, I don't know if they're builders. They will put solar panels on a building you've already built.
Speaker 1: No, no, I would.
Speaker 2: Say, yes, Pat, ask Wolf River Electric to help you you Yeah, man, do that.
Speaker 1: Thanks for the tip.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, Marnie. I was talking to Pat, but whatever, I'm not going to but Wolf River electric Mite.
Speaker 1: I do not like that. You should? Is it long? The panels? I don't, I don't. I've never measured them there on my roof. I didn't get up there and put them on there. Wolf.
Speaker 2: Everything burns well, the sun sends very warm light to the planet Earth, and then the solar panels collect them. Anything but anything but what she had holes all through her body.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Purfing the salmon, Marnie's Drunk again. Game Stop Stop. Game Stop announced that a customer in Texas traded in a Pokemon card Martine, the most this valuable single trade in ever in game.
Speaker 1: Stop history, nine dollars.
Speaker 2: So so, not just for cards in general, just anything that's ever been traded into game stop. This Pokemon card most valuable single trade in ever in game stop history. What do you think this card was worth that got traded in at a game stop?
Speaker 1: I mean, why would you do it at game stat They're never going to give you a.
Speaker 4: Correct actual I mean obviously they didn't know it was worth that, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, so I lecture employed three million or something. I'm gonna go fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go like twelve hundred seventy five thousand, thirty thousand, four hundred and ninety four dollars and seventy cents.
Speaker 4: I guess was wrong?
Speaker 2: Was that sore credit store credit?
Speaker 1: I let me give you cash A lot of Spider Man games.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wonder if the kid behind the counter was like, but sure, sure, yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 6: H here's Madden twenty four. Yeah, you get approved for thirty five? Was a dollars worth of Madden?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I bet the elderly woman behind the counter didn't know what the heck that was.
Speaker 1: Thanks Pearl, Jam, thank you. Yeah, think about this.
Speaker 2: You get thirty four and ninety four dollars and seventy cents and a one year subscription to Game in Former magazine, which that's a pretty suet. No, I love Game Informer. What's the point of the seventy cents? It's local and it's back Game in Former. Yeah, it's back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know what that is? Who but what game?
Speaker 2: It's the best video game, best video game magazine?
Speaker 1: Basically? What with all that money? That?
Speaker 2: Right? M Jay?
Speaker 1: Good for him. I wonder what he said when he purchased the magazine.
Speaker 4: This is how we do it.
Speaker 2: I don't think how he sounds at all. I don't think you've ever heard that, Chris. That's the dailed it as well, daled it you did Dale?
Speaker 1: Where is Dale turned three? And oh suck not that Deale different one.
Speaker 2: Oh I think this is going to devastate Chris.
Speaker 4: Oh no, they're not growing them anymore.
Speaker 1: What in the garden. There's a there's a famine.
Speaker 2: The the parent company of Yankee Candle is in trouble. They're laying off hundreds of workers and they're closing Yankee Candle stores.
Speaker 4: Yankee Candles.
Speaker 1: I'm more of a Mets candle.
Speaker 4: I like Yankee can I like candles. Man, they smoke.
Speaker 2: I buy candles from Serenity by Jam, but Yankee Candles if you want. Uh. The parent company also owns Rubber Made and Sharpie. I guess that company is in trouble, so they're punishing Yankee Candle first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sucks. Kevin Faullness is devastated. Candles are the best. I buy them all the time. There. Where do you get your candle target? Yeah? The Woodwick ones? Yeah? Oh yeah, I love the Woodwick one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Speaking of that, talk amongst yourselves, Rhode Island neither a road nor an island.
Speaker 3: Discuss I like, uh, I like sixteen Candles, Yeah, great.
Speaker 4: Movie, it's too many candles.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I've seen that.
Speaker 1: What, Yeah, it's all right, here we go. I found it yesterday.
Speaker 2: Saw us told us a quick story while we were at Shields and even very chants.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't a quick story.
Speaker 2: It was a story about him taking Louis to Target and then oh, he's seen Julia Daniels from Caro Levin and then waving at her, but she didn't respond, so then he was like, well, maybe that wasn't her, and then he saw her again, and then she didn't respond again in the line, and then finally, after a couple of weird interactions where she didn't notice him or respond, then she finally saw you in the parking lot. Was like, hey, Paul, right, that was the end of the story. Was she eventually acknowledged your presence? You said that on the air yesterday.
Speaker 1: Uh. Fifteen hours ago, Julia tweeted, I.
Speaker 2: Would like to set the record straight that I did not see meat sauce when we were both at Target yesterday. Cross my heart and hope that I wasn't avoiding him. I just always keep very to myself in the grocery store and have tunnel vision, otherwise I'll buy things that I don't need at power Trip Kfan. So she claims she never saw you into the parking lot. Yeah, do you believe her?
Speaker 1: But didn't you say you were in the checkout line right behind her?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 8: And yes, no, I was in front of her in the checkout line, and then she was standing next to me in the self checkout.
Speaker 2: Did so didn't you ever say, like, hi, Julie. Why didn't you say her name so she would react?
Speaker 8: Because the first time I looked right at her and waved, she never said anything.
Speaker 1: Can you show the camera how you waved? So you call her? So you're doing Jedi mind tricksy.
Speaker 2: I like went like this, that's a way, wax on, wax off and nothing.
Speaker 1: Nothing. But you didn't like, hi, Julia, Nice to see you. Here's my son. Yeah, he was sleeping. I think.
Speaker 2: Well, he's also said you were talking to Louis Loud. I talked to Louis. Yeah, where you were like, hey, Louis, that's Julia. Look at I didn't say I know her from radio. You know, you could have said that or something and got her attention. She claimed she never saw you until the parking lot. I believe her same. But she looked right at me. Maybe she thought of somebody else. Maybe she thought Quasimoto was off for a stroll.
Speaker 5: Maybe she thought she was accidentally at the Macy's Day parade.
Speaker 1: Maybe you were breastfeeding man. No, they do it TD Garden.
Speaker 2: I could watch.
Speaker 4: Yes, know what scramming is.
Speaker 1: Scrammining.
Speaker 4: No, it's a combination of screaming and vomiting.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, we have talked about this. Have I like the purp Snart They're playing the Fillmore next Tuesday. I thought those stores all closed. It's a burp, a sneeze in a fart at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's d that's a Dwhite's finishing move.
Speaker 1: I think that opens the portal of the upside down anyth of that. I wouldn't be upside down though. Calm down, Zach, I don't know what you're doing long term.
Speaker 4: Weat smokers.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's the drug.
Speaker 5: Regularly hard word can can begin scrammating.
Speaker 1: That's probably where I aired it.
Speaker 2: You aired it.
Speaker 1: Maybe we didn't talk about it. I think we have. I think we have you and your Rastafarian buddy budd. It's just like you brought up what is it called scream bomb, scramming, scraminating. That's a hard word to say it is.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen that at a concert where somebody's just screaming so loud that they start going up My god.
Speaker 1: No, No, It's.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite stop motion animation things, The Wallace and Scrammet show.
Speaker 1: It's it's pretty good. You should check it out.
Speaker 2: Cursing the wear rabbit or something that wouldn't sit in the front row. Do you think there's somebody who likes to get vomited on? Yeah, definitely, Yeah, twenty eight minutes from now. Hawk?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, Hawk, has than you been to any websites?
Speaker 8: I think I told him like years ago, I felt like I was gonna throw up, and he's like, go home, I can't be around that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is an excuse. It is gross thrown up. Three people were arrested last Saturday. They were having a threesome in a supermarket parking lot.
Speaker 1: Yep, it was at noon. They were all drunk.
Speaker 2: They were charged with disorderly intoxication and decent exposure fluid conduct.
Speaker 1: Forty five year old woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sweet, forty three year old man, cool, fifty nine year old man.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Well I don't like those odds.
Speaker 1: Two questions.
Speaker 2: One that's possible, one that's nearly impossible. But I just want to see, just for comedic reasons, how close somebody can get. Question number one, Name the states? This took place in Louisiana, Wisconsin, Florida.
Speaker 1: Would you say Louisiana, yeah, Wisconsin and Florida.
Speaker 4: Hawk, I hate the I'm say Wisconsin as well. It just seems like something I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hawk.
Speaker 2: This is your spot man, the Florida Keys. Oh yeah, the Florida Keys. Now, just for fun.
Speaker 4: It shouldn't be illegal to do it there, Yeah, just.
Speaker 1: For fun on vacation. What do you think the woman's name was?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: This is this isn't like a you know, some impossible name to guess. I just want to see what you guys think of forty five year old gal that's hooking up with two dudes in a supermarket parking lot, drunk in the keys at noon?
Speaker 1: What her name would be?
Speaker 4: Claudine Nordquist.
Speaker 2: I was not asking for a full man, I just want just want a first.
Speaker 1: You're going Claudine, Irene Irene. Oh gosh, there's an Ann in there. The last name too, that's uh Terry Anne? Or are you doing the ted bit?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 2: He names all the Oh yeah, oh yeah, it's like that.
Speaker 1: It's got to be an An. I'll go I'm gonna still go with Beatrice.
Speaker 2: It's her last name, Hockey.
Speaker 4: Are we close?
Speaker 1: It starts with an s O. Scummt, not Scromt.
Speaker 8: Samantha no, Susie Q Anderson, Oh smitty, Sharon almost had it?
Speaker 2: Sharon, Sharon, Sharon, all your hands up.
Speaker 8: A lady that likes to do that in the Florida keys Wood Hawk, I absolutely would.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Would you have joined at noon?
Speaker 4: Sharon?
Speaker 2: You're available.
Speaker 1: Right in the publics.
Speaker 4: She was Sharon.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, have you guys watched in the last twenty four hours some of the clips of the mistakes that HBO made when they put the four K stream of mad Men out?
Speaker 1: I look, Oh my, that she hates you.
Speaker 2: So HBO Max has all seven seasons of mad Men now in four K, super cool, one of the best shows of all time. However, somebody put the wrong files or delivered the wrong files to HBO. I don't understand any of this, but to stay with me, so there are scenes that are not the thing that was originally aired on AMC. The one that's going viral is there's a scene where Roger Sterling is a character on the show, is throwing up and on HBO Max you could see so much of the set. You could see the guy off supposed to be off screen holding the tube that basically makes him puke. So you're seeing the behind the scenes accidentally because the wrong files were delivered to.
Speaker 1: HBO Go to Completion Rose.
Speaker 2: So HBO says they are working on swapping out all of the episodes and getting rid of the mistakes. How did that get uploaded? I don't expect somebody to watch the entire series and make sure those own, but how does that even happen?
Speaker 3: I will say years ago I watched I started rewatching twenty four I think on Prime video and so good if you remember, like the first couple of years, like it was the square shape TVs right, so they didn't have to worry about the outside. Well, there was a couple there was multiple scenes that I'm watching where there was a full camera in view on the left like on the side of the screen, so they took you out of it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so that's what.
Speaker 3: I remember, and something this got brought up and I'm like, yeah, I don't know how that happens, but uh, they should fix that.
Speaker 1: They really should.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're going to a TikToker is accusing Michaels of faking Black Friday deals. She is a regular customer. She claims the prices were actually higher than normal.
Speaker 1: On Black Friday. What doesn't sound like a good deal.
Speaker 2: No, not sure if that's the truth, but she claims that it is that the prices went up on Black Friday.
Speaker 1: Fun right, it seems against the purpose.
Speaker 2: A Christmas tree farm in New Jersey is getting backlashed for selling spray painted trees what color pink, purple, dark blue, light blue, magenta, red, and more. And apparently some people are worried about bringing hazardous.
Speaker 1: Chemicals into their homes.
Speaker 2: That's what are you.
Speaker 1: Painted trees?
Speaker 6: That's what they're saying about candles though, too, Like scented candles supposedly aren't good for you.
Speaker 8: Smoke them if you got them, Yeah, smoke them if you got him. Pat gets it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's look this is a repeat take on the Power to Morning Show. Parker but I believe that the Power Trip Morning Show basically had to tell his micro plastics. So we're not really concerned about some of that stuff because I'm pretty much already plastic man. Yeah, basically, I don't care. That's a scented candles nonsented candles. Who gives a belief? What about red forty? So tell me about red forty? I don't know really what's what's the urban legend though? What's the gist of It's supposed to be bad for you?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Like they just put it in things to change the color of it's horrible, like more red, and it's supposed to be like a toxic thing?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 2: Why was it yellow five or something? Sauce and mountain dew? Yeah, same kind of the urban legend being gas or mambo number five right right? A little bit of Tina, a little bit of uh.
Speaker 1: Who are the other?
Speaker 8: A little bit of lomberd lomber Dozy and Tina and Brian, Yeah, shout.
Speaker 1: A litle bit of chat Abbott. Oh god are you guys? Spotify people? No?
Speaker 2: I heart Heart Radio persons only app that I use for music.
Speaker 1: Why heart radio is the wrapped out? Do they do the wrapped with iHeartRadio. God, what like end of the year tells you? Like you listen to believe they did something like that last year? I think.
Speaker 2: But congratulations to Katie w b in another great year.
Speaker 1: Oh God, I forgot. I forgot about that bit. You're gonna get emails. You guys want to try something for a second. Oh, depends on what it isn't anything else.
Speaker 2: Hey, we haven't played this game in a while. I doubt it was he even listening. This is the do you know how this game works?
Speaker 1: Parker?
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is the sauce bit where we figure out if he was actually listening.
Speaker 2: So from this segment, these are true have you questions that do get nervous when the answers what happens? The answers are all from this segment because I want to know was he even listening to his own radio show?
Speaker 1: I believe, Hey, I believe in you. Thank you.
Speaker 2: You're the first person to ever said that.
Speaker 1: Sauce Question number one.
Speaker 2: Question number one, Oh, a TikToker accused a store of faking Black Friday deals. She's a regular at this store and claims prices were even higher.
Speaker 1: I mentioned it about four minutes ago.
Speaker 2: Question number one, Do Sauce know the name of the store that I just mentioned?
Speaker 1: He does, yes, So Chris.
Speaker 6: Says yes, yeah, yeah, because we said it like three times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think that helps. So all of you were saying yes, yes, I'm looking at him now and I want to change my answer to no.
Speaker 2: He tries to do the poker face and sometimes he's actually pretty good with it.
Speaker 1: So all three of you say, yes, I'm going with the gut. Yeah, yes, Zach, yes, yes. Question number one.
Speaker 2: Sauce, what store did a TikToker accuse of actually doing.
Speaker 8: Higher Black Friday prices? It's one of Hockey's favorite stores. Michael Nice, That is correct.
Speaker 4: That's why he registered that because he knows I love that place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are we going there today?
Speaker 1: You know him?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: H Question number two.
Speaker 2: Question number two, Sauce, Yankee Candle is in trouble. They're closing a whole bunch of Yankee Candle stores. I said, the parent company is the one that's in trouble. They also own two other brands, but they're taking it out on Yankee Candle. First, does he know the other two brands that I mentioned less than ten minutes ago, has to be both of them has to be both of them. They were zero chance two other brands no chance, zero chance.
Speaker 6: I think he can get one zero Zachary, I think he. I think I think he got it. I think he's got it really. Question number two.
Speaker 2: Sauce, what were the other two companies that Yankee Candle owns?
Speaker 8: It was Sharpie and it was Sharpye and uh the Brownie Man Tewels.
Speaker 2: One? Parker was ready one of the two Sharpie and rubber Maid. Oh, rubber Maid was the other one. Oh, I remember it was the Sharpie two. Yeah, that's okay. Question number three. Question number three, Zach Elverson mentioned that he recently rewatched a television series. What television series is? Zach just mentioned that he rewatched.
Speaker 4: Yes, I would say he does remember that.
Speaker 1: Yes, all three of them say yes. Question number three Sauce one.
Speaker 8: Of the greatest TV shows of all time, an absolute phenomenon when it was out twenty four.
Speaker 2: And he said there was like cameras in it.
Speaker 1: Three for three okay.
Speaker 2: Question number four, Parker mentioned something when we were talking about Christmas trees and the spray painting. What did Parker bring up when I mentioned spray painted Christmas trees?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He knows this too.
Speaker 1: He does, Yeah, yeah, he does. That was such a fake poker face.
Speaker 2: What did Parker mention when I said spray painted Christmas trees act?
Speaker 1: Does he know it?
Speaker 2: Of course all of you are saying yes, yeah.
Speaker 8: Question number four, Sauce that a lot of those chemicals or a lot of those candles might have the same chemicals.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for something more specific than that burning those candles. No, no, it was a thing.
Speaker 1: It was a thing.
Speaker 2: I guess. I don't know. No, you do know it, you do know it. I'm even going to take it one step for I'm going to give you a massive hand. Don't don't react it. I'm going to give him a massive hint. And then I want you guys to re guess. Okay, I asked you, Sauce about the urban legends connected to yellow number five. Is that enough to give Sauce the answer of the thing I'm looking Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He said, he said yes.
Speaker 2: Way to play yeah, way to play poker, and just say yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: That helps show you got it. Last, but not least, it's my favorite one that I wrote in the last five minutes.
Speaker 2: Question number five, what was Hawk's guess of the lady in the Florida Keys.
Speaker 1: No way, who had the threesome? What was her full name?
Speaker 4: Definitely will.
Speaker 2: Of the lady in the Florida Keys that's forty five years old that hooked up at noon in a parking lot with two other guys. Does question. Yes, Yeah, I'm gonna say no, Parker, what are you saying? No, you're going no, Zachary, No, the complete name, the whole name, complete name, you will number Sauce. Was it like Claude Denor Quis.
Speaker 1: Claude is not news Denor. I think her name was Claude.
Speaker 7: There's something Quist thought, Yes, Claude de Beatris. The person's name.
Speaker 1: Claudequis is awesome.
Speaker 2: Combine news Denored and Claude Dean norm Quist.
Speaker 1: You got like three and a half rights Hawkwood. That's more than normal, sir.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, Claude, but huh Claude Claude nor Quist?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay.
Speaker 5: Hey, the NFL is flexing the Bears Packers game to primetime Saturday right Week sixteen game on Saturday December twentieth. Sorry, okay, this isn't there a few weeks away?
Speaker 1: Still?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's gon take place A seven twenty at Soldier Field be the first Bears Packers game in primetime since twenty twenty two. The Bears will be back on primetime on December twenty eighth on a Sunday night football game against the forty nine Ers at Levice Stadium, could easily be.
Speaker 1: For the division.
Speaker 2: The thing that sucks about the idea that the NFL had that ultimately is the right choice to always have the final game of the year be against the division opponent. Yep, obviously there's a whole bunch of games then every year are guaranteed to mean a ton. The thing that sucks is if you're the Vikings, right, it sucks that the Packer game is completely worthless.
Speaker 1: If you're a Vikings fan, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you hope it isn't if you're a draft fan, no, but just in general, right, Like, if the Packers and Vikings are both great, what's better than final game of the year Vikings package for the pack it's the best.
Speaker 1: This is the downside.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's it just sucks when it means nothing because it's supposed to mean everything.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like the game last year, the Lions game meant everything. Every bad ass.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well we've been spoiled it's been a good run for us, first bad.
Speaker 4: Year and years, right, yeah, we'll be good, exciting, let's go.
Speaker 2: But yeah, in that fall from that Week eighteen game against the Lions and the anticipation, yeah, and then they lose and then of a tough couple the player, I mean, just the fall that won't hurt the soul.
Speaker 1: I want to go back up.
Speaker 2: So, speaking of Zachary, the other day, I'm scrolling through Netflix and is it Max? And you know when you go over the when you go over the the title on a show on anything, Maybe that's.
Speaker 1: Why I thought it was.
Speaker 2: Netflix starts playing and it starts playing like a trailer. The worst I thought I was getting punked because I'm like, if a genie appeared and said, what show would Zach Halverson want to watch?
Speaker 1: You can't believe it.
Speaker 2: So the thirty second trailer is two hockey players sitting in a gym, like in a in a workout room. He's already legs legs open, staring at each other longingly. Basically yeah, basically talking.
Speaker 1: About long hockey road trips.
Speaker 2: It's a show about two star hockey players that are secretly hooking up, and like, yes and all I thought is if these two sons of bitches like shine Down, I'm getting punked Zach.
Speaker 1: Zach said, do they like shine Down?
Speaker 3: I said basically the same thing yesterday to in a private conversation. I was like this, it feels like I'm in a simulation because it's literally hockey.
Speaker 2: Do if I won the lottery like the power bolt in it? Like that would be something I would commission to have be made. Did you email the producer? What's the name of the show. It's called Heated Rivalry?
Speaker 1: Get it?
Speaker 2: And we're two episodes in. They're going to release more skin them Max show from nineteen ninety four about It's a book. It's about as it is.
Speaker 1: It's about as.
Speaker 2: Sexual of a TV show as I have ever seen there.
Speaker 3: It's seventy Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was a book. It was a book.
Speaker 2: Called like Game Changers or something like that. What is this show called again, Heated Rivalry? The book was called Heated rival Yeah, you know the TV show I Rachel read.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought that was a different. The other one that she wrote is called The Long Game. It's about golf. It's a picture book about hockey. Is this chick? Riley read? Sister either way, Rachel.
Speaker 2: Watch watch like episode you said there threw two episodes because every sap and watch like episode three or four be the two guys go to a twenty one pilot's concept.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gosh, and drink diet coke.
Speaker 2: If they start drinking diet coke, there there we're complaining about cigarette taxes.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, eight there plot holes.
Speaker 2: It's you know there what plottholes? Oh my god, there's that too. It's like I said, it's uh.
Speaker 3: It's an aggressive, aggressive shell like it. Uh yeah, yeah. Have you followed much of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean it's you know, like I said, when they came out with the description of it, I was like, it can't be and uh, it certainly is.
Speaker 2: If this was a cheesy nineties Skinmac show and it was called Heated Rivalry, we would have all laughed at that title too, right, like heated rivalry, Come on, man shop the title.
Speaker 1: But hey, man, good for you, Zachary. Yeah.
Speaker 2: For the hockey scenes few and far between. Yeah, did they get the pucks in deep? Yeah?
Speaker 3: They Yeah, they're they're they're basically their check. I feel like they're just there to kind of like their filler. Is there any like the filler like five on threes or in the neutral zone. Yeah, you know, there's there's definitely some some backchecking, so protect the net.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, is.
Speaker 2: There a hole in the wall in Saint Paul if you know what I mean? Oh?
Speaker 1: No? Did they pull the goldie a lot in it? Did they get an extra skater on the ice? This one out? I know better? Anyway? He did Rivalry?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would recommend it if if you're into that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen a good hockey show in a while. Maybe I'll start and see how it goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give it a w I don't know the game that well, so maybe you know, maybe you don't need to know the game too well. I just hope I don't. I don't know the rules. Get confused by some of them. There are no rules in this show.
Speaker 1: Interesting. What about elbowing?
Speaker 2: Oh there's okay, calm down, okay about slashing a lot of checking from behind? Five minute majors games conducts, Well, there's two of them. That's the right time to ask. What time is it?
Speaker 1: Shows? Almost over? For good?
Speaker 2: You watching?
Speaker 1: He did right? A lot of pulp checking, But I guarantee.
Speaker 2: You somebody's kind of a real good review on that show.
Speaker 1: No, no, Tommy.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow that we do a podcast Tommy and I about it.
Speaker 1: Stick checking, Yeah, a lot of stick clifts.
Speaker 2: You know, he's going to Texas going link please, He's gonna subscribe to HBO Max starting today.
Speaker 1: Thank you Max. So Sauce you're back on Monday. Yes, sir, you will be missed.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: You're missed man. Yeah, not by Julia. She won't even acknowledge you that you're missing.
Speaker 2: I'll miss my hogs Daddy, but not.
Speaker 1: Parker or me or Zach. Okay, got it.
Speaker 8: He's the only one that's nice to me. That's true, very true, that's true.
Speaker 1: Are you on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Park A lot of faith in you? And was he even listening? Yes, So you're gonna miss Zach. You're gonna miss park You're gonna miss Chris.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'll miss Chris. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas. When I meet Santa tonight.
Speaker 1: We're at you see these? Yeah, that garbage That.
Speaker 2: Is a meat Sauce family Christmas card with his kid. And if you remember when Sauce didn't have a kid, he said, no one cares about other people's kids and he throws.
Speaker 1: Christmas cards away.
Speaker 4: So we watched him do it.
Speaker 2: This is the ultimate retribution for people that get his Christmas card and it goes.
Speaker 1: Right in the garbage.
Speaker 2: And you have an unbelievably cute kid, but why would we care about your Christmas card so cute? This is legitimately amazing. Thanks Zacho, appreciate that. Dang, It's going to be covered in garbage in about thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: The band last. See you next week, but
Speaker 5: I even have a waiting for day you too, Abba Daba, get out there and get his