Speaker 1: And now I don't want to bring the room down, but I really want to mention this because there's something that we're trying to promote here, and it is a real legitimate thing. If you have a baby at one point, if you've got a child of any age, at one point, you know that you get so frustrated you just don't know what to do. But if you're expecting a baby or you've got a newborn baby, there is a message I want to put out there because it's so important. It is from never shakemin dot com. I'm going to read this to you. It's not a pleasant thing to read if it's a important message. Crying is normal for babies, but it can be tough, especially when you're running on little sleep and you're feeling overwhelmed. It is okay to step away, put the baby in a safe place, and take a moment to breathe and calm down. Shaking a baby can kill a baby. One in four shaking babies don't survive, and most survivors are then left with lifelong permanent brain damage. And like I said, I don't want to bring the room down. We're a happy, happy show. But I remember when Carson was little, little, little like two months old or so. He was crying and he wouldn't stop. And I didn't come close to shaking him. But in my head I understood at that moment why somebody would be like, what do you want?
Speaker 2: What do you just stop it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's all it takes. I put little Carson on the floor, let him squawk. I laid on the couch until I got it back together. And I just want to pass this message along. And I know it's kind of out of the blue. It's like we're doing this funny bit. We're doing this funny bit. We're giving away this we got Cat's Eye tickets and I know that, but I want to pass this along because there's so many young moms and dads that listen to the show. Or maybe you're a babysitter. A lot of the time it happens with a babysitter or a daycare and the kid will come home from then the daycare provider will say, well, they fell, they fell out of the high chair, and then they you know, they find out that it's not true. So it is a message from never Shake, and then dot com a little incongruous into the fun Cat sound effect contest or would you rather? But it's an important message. And if you've got a baby, you've probably been exactly where I was with Carson. Put the baby down, Put the baby in the crib, Call your mama, call your neighbor, call somebody and say I need a break. Even if you put the baby in the crib and they scream for thirty minutes, that's a better alternative.
Speaker 2: Now, can I take another left turn? For two seconds? I did? Why not?
Speaker 3: Apparently the iHeart app is not working and we've been taken over by robots. But yeah, everybody's texting saying some other show just started playing over KATWB on the iHeart app.
Speaker 2: Another show is playing over KATWB. I think it's a elst Ran in New York?
Speaker 4: Who even is that guy?
Speaker 2: Not my friend?
Speaker 4: Set?
Speaker 2: This is the launch.
Speaker 1: Everybody loves Elvis. Our show is way better than Elvis's show. But everybody loves Elvia. I think Elvis would even tell me our show is way better than his show.
Speaker 4: Oh that's so weird.
Speaker 5: So they didn't get to hear all of the joyful things we've been doing, like Bailey's cat sounds.
Speaker 2: It just happened like in the last five minutes.
Speaker 4: Oh thank goodness, they got to hear the Bailey cat sounds.
Speaker 6: Somebody did. They decided to switch it over because of the cats. I said, Bailey, love you, but this is why you're single. That's a weird thing to say about my cat sounds. I feel like, if anything, that is going to bring all the boys to the yard.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we move on. We're going to keep going here.
Speaker 5: We have to do one more thing before we get to this person on the phone talking about happy things, Like the happiest place on Earth is Disney, and we always do something called pros and cons, and so what we need is we're going to do this tomorrow morning around this time. Where we need someone who is on the side of Disney is the best place ever.
Speaker 4: I love Disney.
Speaker 5: I'm a Disney adult or a Disney fanatic yep. And you're gonna be on the pro side. But then we need the opposite where you are like I hate Disney, I won't step foot into that place anymore, and you're on the con side of it. So we need one person on each side, and you go head to head tomorrow morning around this time about Disney. So we'll have you on the radio on the phone to talk about Disney. Give us call six five to one, nine eighty nine KATWB.
Speaker 1: Whether you are pro or CON, I would definitely take the pro side, but I know a lot of people who are like B. I went to Disney and it was hot, it was an expansion of it was crowded, and the ride shocked and the giant It's a Small World was a big disappointment. You know what, You get a voice too, pro and con on Disney tomorrow. Here on KD double ub, there's a lot of people who are texting in because iHeart is down. And I would sit there and say turn on the radio. But the only people who were hearing me are were people who are so thank you for being here, really appreciate that when they're going to get it fixed as soon as they can, or this is our swan song, yeah one or the other. This could be it. And maybe after thirty two and a half years, maybe it's just time. Maybe it's maybe it's just time. Like you know what, he's been there long enough yet, you know all right?
Speaker 3: That this woman just called and she was like, am I tripping? I was like, no, You're not having a stroke. She was like no, I was just listening to you guys.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: The good news is so many people are listening. We've got dozens, if not hundreds, of text messages who were saying the Dave Ryan Show's not on the iHeart app anymore. So it will be. We're gonna get it fixed. Don't worry about it. We have somebody who is. This is kind of a funny story, but it's also a little bit serious. Hi Angie, Hi, thanks for waiting. Tell me your story about your new girlfriend. I mean, it all sounds great and sweet and everything's grown good, but there's an issue that could drive a wedge between you and your new girl.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Hi, So she.
Speaker 8: This girl that I'm seeing, she refuses to poop anywhere but at home, okay, And like we were at we were at a movie. We were seeing Predator, and uh, we had to leave because because she had poop and she couldn't do it. And then movie theater bathroom, and then we were at Top Golf and we we left to go home and come back.
Speaker 1: When you go all the way home from Top Golf, do you do you come back or did you just stay there and say, well, screw it?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 7: You just stay at home.
Speaker 2: Stay home.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, Why what does she say that she can't poop anywhere but home?
Speaker 2: Why does she say that?
Speaker 8: I think I think she it's like she doesn't like when people hear it in the bathroom, and I think she she also really just doesn't like germs and the idea of of like a shared toilet. I think that really that really freaks her out.
Speaker 1: You know what, I don't I don't think it's that uncommon because I've heard from people that they say, I, when I'm at work, I literally have to get in my car and come home angie to you know, to go to the go number two because I can't do it at work because of all the reasons that you just mentioned.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, my day's not at work. I need my bedday. Is that home?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So the question is is this going to be a big issue? Because think about this one. Let's say you're bod what but you're on an airplane. You're on an airplane, you're flying to the Bahamas for vacation, and you get over Florida.
Speaker 2: You got another two hours to go. She's got a pooh, what is she going to do? Then?
Speaker 1: Would she go on that flight? Or would she say, I can't fly that far? What if I got to poop?
Speaker 4: What if I got to poop?
Speaker 7: Would she go, Well, I know she's flown.
Speaker 8: She's she's flown before, so it wouldn't be like crazy to me if she did. But I don't know, Like that's a conversation we haven't had yet, and I because it's already affecting things at home, Like I'm I'm just trying to figure out if it's going to be a big thing going forward to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't think so, because there's a part of it that's like it's like thirty percent funny, but at the same time it's a real thing.
Speaker 6: Well, if it's gonna throw a wrench in plans all the time. I mean, because if you're someone like Jenny, Sorry, I love you, Jenny. That's okay, Jenny, who has to you know, poop in the middle of the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, points, i'd say, when I gotta go, I gotta go. I don't have time to get at home, right, go right exactly.
Speaker 6: So then it honestly like really throws a wrench in your day because it's like, well, we can't go too far because I have to be within distance of getting home in time, and that's I don't know. I feel like I got over that kind of stuff in college, when you like are forced to use the bathroom in front of other people.
Speaker 1: I think that's true. Yeah, I think that you get a little bit older. Yeah, and then it's like, you know what, how old are you guys?
Speaker 2: Anyway, Angie, we're like late twenty.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's kind of what I figured. So you would think that she'd get over it. But so if you just turned the radio on Angie seeing a new girl, and she's like, she likes her, everything's great, but she she can't poop in public. So you had to leave Top Golf. That sucks. You paid to get in, you got your little range thing there, you're rental the Top Golf, and then you turn around.
Speaker 2: And go home.
Speaker 1: You're seeing the movie Predator. Interesting choice, but I'm not addressed right now. Yeah, and so, and then you had to because she wouldn't go with the theater. Did you do you get mad or do you laugh when this happens?
Speaker 8: Well, honestly, the first couple of times I laughed a little bit more about it, but then it sort of started happening more. And then I was like, Oh, is this actually how it's just going to be if we're you know, dating for a long time, Like, is this just what my life is going to turn into? And so that's why I don't know.
Speaker 1: I got some advice for you. I get an idea, put the microphone by Alexa. Alex, Alexa, how do I get over my fear of pooping? And Alexa, how do I get over my fear of pooping in public places?
Speaker 10: That's actually way more common than you might think, David paraoresis or shybow syndrome affects tons of people. Start small, Find the cleanest, quietest restrooms when you're out, Maybe bring headphones to create your own bubble practice and breathing techniques, and remember that literally everyone else is just trying.
Speaker 4: To do their business too.
Speaker 10: Where you gradually expose yourself to the situation, the easier it gets. Have you noticed if certain types of places feel less intimidating than others?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 10: Which ones feel more comfortable for you? Knowing your comfort zones can help us build from there?
Speaker 4: All right, Angie, did you write all that down? Can you imagine you're just going to the bathroom with iPhones?
Speaker 10: Not Andy, but I've got a pretty good memory for our chat, don't I should mention I don't actually.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine you go in with headphones over your head, so you're in your own little bubble and everyone else is here, and.
Speaker 4: You have no idea because you're in your bubble. I like that. I'm gonna start doing it. Was like the name shy bowel syndrome.
Speaker 2: It's cute.
Speaker 1: I was to day years old when I learned that women also make that sound. I didn't know that women. I thought that women poop very quietly, like an otter slipping into the water. I didn't realize it sound. Yeah, I didn't. I don't hang out in the women's back I've never hung out in the women's bathroom, so I always figured that you poop very quietly.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I go in the men's room and the guy's from kfan. It sounds like they got a trombone section in there. We're gonna take a break, Angie, Goodloe, thank you back, Oh, call us for anything?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Coming up in a second, I'm gonna get you. You talk to me a little bit. I will guess your coffee order. This is a weird skill that I have developed you tell me a little bit about yourself. I promise you I can guess your coffee order. If I can't, I'll buy you a cup of coffee. Buy you a cup of coffee limit of seven to fifty. I'm not gonna spend over seven to fifty, but if you if I cannot guess your coffee order, I will then venmo you seven dollars and fifty secon Okay, guess your coffee order. We play it next on kd double ub call in sixty five one nine eight nine kway is now.
Speaker 6: On YouTube every morning starting at seven am.
Speaker 4: Just search Dave Ryan TV.
Speaker 2: Well we're back. We're back on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: And you know what I really appreciate is a lot of people because there was an audio flaw and somehow a station in New York was on the kdbub channel and and a lot.
Speaker 2: Of people like we're what's going on?
Speaker 1: Got a bunch of text messages and a lot of people flip over to the YouTube stream to watch us on YouTube Dave Ryan TV, which is there every morning, and you can check it out on there, and you can interact and you can buy the text back and forth and that type of thing. I'm were in a super cool university of KTBB sweatshirt today you are probably one of our best selling sweatshirts of all time. Anyway, we're glad you're back, and we're glad we're back, and.
Speaker 3: We're also since we weren't on iHeart, I put the live stream on Facebook as well, so if you're there, you could check us out there. Also during the breaks, you get some exclusive content like sometimes I play Dixonsider only on the live stream.
Speaker 2: On the live stream and on the.
Speaker 1: Live stream, I'm gonna guess your coffee order if I cannot guess your coffee order just by I'm really good at this and I don't know why.
Speaker 2: It's just weird, is it energy?
Speaker 1: It started well kind of, but I started with Bailey, like we're like, I know your coffee order, and she's likes because you've seen it. I'm like, partly, but you are typically a blah blah and I kind of nailed it. So if you talk to me for a minute, I can guess your coffee order, and if I don't get it right, then I will give you.
Speaker 2: I will venmo you money to go buy a coffee. Ooh, sounds a limit of.
Speaker 1: Seven dollars and fifty cents. Any more than that you don't need. You don't need a fifteen dollar coffee. Let me start off with Laura.
Speaker 2: Hi, Laura, Hi day, Welcome to the show. Laura. Where are you listening from?
Speaker 6: Currently?
Speaker 7: I'm in my car and Abbott Northwestern Hospital?
Speaker 4: Work you?
Speaker 2: And are are you in healthcare? I?
Speaker 7: Am?
Speaker 2: Okay? Look at that? Nice?
Speaker 4: Wow? You already know?
Speaker 2: Really what kind of car do you drive?
Speaker 7: Amasai?
Speaker 2: What's the year? This is important?
Speaker 7: I imagine it's like twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so it's still holding up there? Do you have is your cup holder clean? Or is your cup holder dirty?
Speaker 8: There's currently a car from yesterday there and then another water.
Speaker 7: Bottle in a wa.
Speaker 4: Nice water bottles?
Speaker 2: Here I go? You ready, I'm ready? Yes, Laura, without question? You order a vanilla latte? Am I right? Did I get it right? Yes?
Speaker 4: Wowday.
Speaker 1: It's the tone of her voice, this woman, God bless you. You could not drink you or you could, but you don't want to drink like a regular black coffee with like half and half now vanilla late?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 2: Thank you Laura, Thanks for what you do. Good day.
Speaker 1: Let's try another one here. Let's go to Jamie. Hello, Jamie, I do people don't think I can do this. I can guess your coffee order.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 1: The chipperness in your voice gives away a little something which means you're kind of a little bit of an extra caffeinated girl.
Speaker 2: Am I right about that?
Speaker 7: Very much?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, what kind of work do you do?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I work in healthcare as an operation manager.
Speaker 2: Are you in healthcare?
Speaker 11: Then?
Speaker 7: I am?
Speaker 2: Okay, see I got that right away.
Speaker 4: Look at you? How he gets that?
Speaker 2: Don't give away my secrets? And your name is Jamie? Right yeah, look at that? Woo dave.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Now you're I'm gonna say you're you're an economical girl, not because you can't afford it, it's just because you don't really you don't enjoy the coke, the the whipped with the espresso beans and the chocolate spree. That's not really your style, is it.
Speaker 7: You're very on point.
Speaker 1: Yes, you and I have a lot in common. You are a plain black, preferably dark roast. You'll take anything, but you're preferably plain black, dark roast.
Speaker 7: Seriously, Yeah, that is correct?
Speaker 2: Is that amazing?
Speaker 8: You were?
Speaker 6: Like I have found a boon companion in this and you're like, you order what I order for two days?
Speaker 4: Do shows like.
Speaker 2: This is all I do on stage?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jamie, have a good day. You're in healthcare right out? Yeah, all right, let's go to and do early challenging. I don't know if they're challenging or not, Okay, but I want to be challenged. Okay, Katie by your name alone, it is a high maintenance name. Anybody named Katie. Now, there's not a lot of Katies. That drink is the regular, like, you know, blonde roast with half in half Katie's usually because you could be Catherine, you could be Kate, but you go with Katie.
Speaker 2: Correct. Yeah, got that already.
Speaker 4: So you're a little bit more given name given.
Speaker 1: You're given name, so you are a little bit more of a You enjoy the like the sprinkles in the in the you know, the the little crafted thing.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, I do.
Speaker 2: Tell me about your car. What kind of car do you drive?
Speaker 7: Well, I'm a case manager in Nicota County, so I have a commuter car. I drive a Chevy Cruz. It's at twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: Oh do you do you work for the county?
Speaker 7: Then I work. I'm contracted by the county.
Speaker 2: Got it, good job, gave thank you.
Speaker 4: That's one.
Speaker 7: And I actually just got.
Speaker 2: A new job doing what.
Speaker 7: I'm going to be working in a school in South Minneapolis.
Speaker 2: So is that school in South Minneapolis?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Look at that? Okay, Katie, it's a wizard. You're a very kind You're a very kind person. But you do like to treat yourself? Am I right about that?
Speaker 7: Yeah? A little too much?
Speaker 9: Yes, when it comes to this, I'm thinking crafted press here a little gasp there, crafted press, vanilla, crafted press, if I'm right? But you don't want to do you want sugar free vanilla?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, that's crazy?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 7: Oh no, you thought you would get it?
Speaker 1: You you do like you don't like you've tried almond milk. It's not really your thing? Are you an oat milk kind.
Speaker 2: Of a girl?
Speaker 11: Damn?
Speaker 7: This is crazy, Like it was just from asking you about your carter? Is so like the girls at the caribou in red Wing the cabin. Then when I pull up and give them my number, they have my order and ready to go.
Speaker 1: They know you I'm gonna go ahead and go. I'm gonna go full on full press. Here we go, extra large iced vanilla, crafted press, sugar free vanilla. Yeah, a little splash of oat milk because it's creaming, or you like the creamy texture.
Speaker 2: And light a little bit of ice but not too much.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's just a weird party trick. It's a party trick that I bust out. It's the tone of your voice, and it's the fact that you are a Katie, a little higher maintenance than a Kathy. A Kathy, Yeah, Katie, have a wonderful day.
Speaker 7: You are amazing.
Speaker 1: It's a good party trick. It's like Bailey can say the alphabet backwards that I can tell you your coffee order z y X W v.
Speaker 6: U T S R q p O N M L k j I h g f E D C B A me with sing you won't time next CBA's I know my now, thank you amazing.
Speaker 4: That's the only thing I can do.
Speaker 1: I can't guess at coffee or well you, Dave, if you can't afford a clown or a juggler to come to your birthday party, let me me and Bailey know and we'll come on over and we will be happy to do that.
Speaker 2: One for you.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll be back in a second on KTWB with you can't make this stuff up and more Cat's Eye tickets coming up within fifteen twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: Yep, twenty minutes, stay here.
Speaker 2: Three four. Okay.
Speaker 1: A lot of people who listen to the show sit at a desk for a lot of the day. And if you don't, maybe you're a server, or maybe you are a moh I don't know, maybe you're a doctor and you don't sit, and you know, unless you come in the room and then you sit down for a few seconds on the stool and say, so, what are we here for today? You know that type of thing. Sitting at a desk all day is a real pain in the back. Researchers have found the key to relieving your back pain if you stand up. If you alternate thirty minutes of sitting with fifteen minutes of standing, that is the most effective way to ease your lower back pain for desk workers. So they did like a three month study and people who did this saw their worst pain drop by one point three to three points on a ten point scale. So what's your pain level today? Well, it's five and then three months later it was like closer to a three.
Speaker 4: Just from like standing up often.
Speaker 2: Every thirty minutes, stand up for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 6: I guess I feel that when I get like heartburn, I like stand up and walk around, and usually it helps.
Speaker 1: I do that for my belly pain. Yeah, like if I sit and watch TV. Sometimes I just can't sit and watch TV because I got to get up and walk around. So like I was at SNAP last night, I'm the stair monster. Yeah, And I don't feel any belly pain when I'm working out, So I think I'm gonna work out for twelve hours a day.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's smart. What is your thing for that? Don't you have like a check up with they?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I was supposed to go in. I went in a mubor so ago and they said, well, great, we're gonna set you up for a camera pill. Yeah, so you swallow a pill that's about the size of your thumb tip, and then you swallow that. It goes through your small intestine because the colonoscopy doesn't go through your small intestine, goes through your large intestine. So you swallow it, it goes through and then it looks at things take scenic pictures. Yeah, kittens and barns.
Speaker 6: And things wild, because like I get it that you're swallowing a camera and it's taking pictures. But like from what I know about magic school Bus that like your intestines like move, so like I would just assume it would get crushed in there on its way down.
Speaker 1: Well, it's made out of plastic. It's kind of like that time you swallowed a lego. Okay, got it and remember it came out, yeah, and then you put it back in your box.
Speaker 2: Remember that?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I remember that. Yeah, I do remember that.
Speaker 1: The good news is I got a used camera pill off of eBay, so I just you know, you get it, you wipe it off and then you you know, you you take a florox wipe and you'd swallow. But I think, honestly, I think the doctor forgot to schedule me because they said, oh, we're gonna call you and schedule a camera pill appointment, and they never called me.
Speaker 4: Well you should call them.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call them today.
Speaker 4: Do it, yes, write it down, write it on your.
Speaker 2: Hand, write it down down.
Speaker 4: You have to take care of this on your.
Speaker 1: So standing for fifteen minutes feels manageable and breaking up thirty minutes. Sitting periods prevents discomfort without hurting your productivity, singing, stand up. A lot of people have that desk that adjust that stands up. Yeah, or maybe you just like you can stand up for a meeting or stand up. Go visit a coworker and have a discussion or whatever and stand at their desk while they're trying to get their work done.
Speaker 2: You annoying co worker?
Speaker 4: You why are you looking at me? Why are you looking at me?
Speaker 1: You say that you would definitely be the kind of wander around the office annoyed people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wander.
Speaker 5: So you were side of the studio when we're doing meetings and you're like.
Speaker 4: This is my side. There's a lie.
Speaker 3: Can I say my favorite insult? Dave ever said the Bailey the other day? All Bailey doesn't touch people. You know, she's like, can we hold hands? So one day Bailey just like leans on Dave and he's like, get off of me. Your nipples are prickly.
Speaker 2: That was mean.
Speaker 4: That was the mean thing. I don't think that was funny.
Speaker 1: Get oh did I say that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You did hurt my feelings and everyone gets hair there.
Speaker 4: It's fine. Don't be a shore I didn't touch him. I was just in his business.
Speaker 6: And then he always has his little like leggies up on the counter, so I think, you know what, I'm gonna lean over these leggies and get a good stretch so like you're touching them.
Speaker 5: Sounds he touch normally makes some kind of comment about like what she smells like, like get out of.
Speaker 1: Here, and barnyard animal, it's just jealous. All right, we'll do Dave's Dirt coming up in a second. Right after Dave's Dirt, Cat's Eye tickets, So stay here, give us another ten minutes to win Cat's Eye tickets. This could be your lucky day from K d w B. Let's get started with Shakira, one of my favorite female vocalists.
Speaker 2: I just love her voice.
Speaker 1: She returns as Gazelle in the music video for Zutopia Too. All right, I just want to hear it. Here is Shakira special care song No Question Empire. A lot of people will be like, what is what if? Don't lie know that?
Speaker 4: What's good?
Speaker 1: That's a good whenever, whatever is a good one to Empire best Shakira songs, and I fear like here we go.
Speaker 2: Listen to this, this is good. It looks good, it builds.
Speaker 9: I'm like.
Speaker 2: The best Shakira song ever. Thank you Von for playing that hook.
Speaker 4: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever heard that song before. So good.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's very good. So the Golden Bachelor had their finale last night. Here's a clip of Mel basically proposing but not really proposing to the winner.
Speaker 12: I'm here at the end with Peg, and that's the way it was meant to be. We are perfect for each other. You told me you had confidence in me I'd make their head choice. I did, and this represents our commitment to love, to give the time to figure out together what our future holds. What do you think?
Speaker 4: I agree? Definitely a match that's your dang.
Speaker 11: Sure, I'm not for everybody, He's not for everybody, but we're.
Speaker 4: Definitely for each other.
Speaker 2: At the blonde or the brunette girl, the.
Speaker 5: Blonde one, she's a retired firefighter. And then there was another girl named So. That girl's name is Peg, and basically he gave her a promise ring. And then the other woman that was left over. Leftover was part of the fantasy Sweet. Her name was Cindy and she's a retired biomedical engineer, but Cindy said she walked out. She said, I don't need to convince a man to love me. Mel was not in it for a relationship in the.
Speaker 4: Way that I was.
Speaker 5: And it kind of, I mean, it kind of sounds like he wasn't really ready to get engaged, considering he gave a promise ring and most people all like ninety percent of the people get engaged at that point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and also the whole like, he's not perfect. I'm not perfect, so I guess it'll work out. I don't know, buddy, I don't know. That sounds kind of like wishful thinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Amy Schumer deleted all of her old photos from Instagram, but she says it's not because she lost weight, so she has only a handful of photos that are on there right now that are her obviously post all of her weight loss. But she said, I didn't delete my old photos because they were premium losing weight. I'm proud of how I've looked always. I've been working to be pain free. I'm my endometrios. This is better, my back is healing. I no longer have cushing syndrome, so my face went back to normal and that's why I am sharing the photos of what I look like now.
Speaker 2: No good for her.
Speaker 4: No, the Roho in Maple Grove is shut down for good, we thought.
Speaker 3: And because they said they were going to turn it into a chee cheese, because that's what they did with the Rojo here in the West End of Saint Louis Park. They said, Nope, scrap all that, We're just shutting it down and so nobody knows and we won't be able to have Margarita's in the Arbor Lakes, the shops at Arbor Leaks anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not just that.
Speaker 4: And the free chips and salsa.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, so delicious.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I will say I went to the che cheese here in west Land, the West End, Yes, last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, top tier.
Speaker 4: They give you chips and salta, yeah, they give me chips and salce. So the margs, yeah, I think freak.
Speaker 3: And I was a little buzz by the time I got the check, so I didn't see if they charged before things.
Speaker 4: How I feel about chee chee.
Speaker 3: They were not stingy with the alcohol, I'll tell you that. Shout out chee Cheese.
Speaker 2: Good to know.
Speaker 1: Northern Lights. They were supposed to be out again last night. I don't know if anybody I know that my feed was not full of people sharing their northern lights pictures. So I did run out in the middle of the street last night and chan happened, and I didn't see anything where I saw something on Tuesday night. So I found a list of the best places to see northern lights in the United States, and one of the top is Minnesota, particularly Voyagers National Park. And I think it's because there's a lot of like light not light pollution. Yeah, that's one of the things that's like. And if you ever go out in the country and you're like, you know, out in the middle of nowhere and you look up, it's like, whoa, the stars are intense. Really had no idea. You can see some of the bright ones like Polaris, yeah here in the Twin Cities, or Sirious or speak a. You can see some of those here in the Twin Cities, but you get out like other places to see them. Montana, North Dakota, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Maine are the best places to see the Northern lights. So if you're listening in any of those places, including Minnesota, we do have an advantage probably over Florida.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh, so there's a list of careers that are often unfairly villainized. So let's see if we agree with some of this. I'll read like the top ten. So one of them is pharmaceuticals. Do we feel like they're unfairly villainized because someone says that one hundred percent of the scientists at big pharm a company is absolutely wants to develop the most effective drug that cures every disease, But the evil people are the corporate ones responsible for the pricing of it.
Speaker 4: They want to develop drugs.
Speaker 5: But the another one is HR workers, they are unfairly villainized. I don't agree with that. I feel like we all love the HR people, right, I have.
Speaker 2: No problem with them.
Speaker 1: I guess the same people that have problems with cops usually the ones that they don't get along with cops because you're breaking the law.
Speaker 5: Unfairly villainize our teachers because parents are super rough on them.
Speaker 4: And it's so true.
Speaker 5: When you talk to a teacher, it's like they're doing everything they can and the parents like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but my kid would never do that.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Teachers are my favorite people, and I feel like we should give them more credit.
Speaker 4: All the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, social workers are another occupation that's unfairly villainized because they can anger people because of some aspects of their job, but like they're also trying to make sure that people are on the right path.
Speaker 4: And doing what's right. Right, Yeah, exactly, and we'll just.
Speaker 5: Do one more, which I feel like I kind of agree with. But it's defense attorneys, Like how much do you think, Like, like, if someone wanted to date me and they told me they're the defense attorney, they're on the defense side, I'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, because you're defending murderers. I agree.
Speaker 1: And not only that, I mean, there's such a thing as a vigorous defense, and we're all entitled to a vigorous defense. But some defense attorneys they will lie. They know their client is guilty, but they'll blame his brother even when they know the brother didn't do it. And it's like, yeah, I know, you get to create doubt. But I could never be a defense attorney because it'd be like, Okay, so this guy did this horrible thing, and I'm my job is to keep him out of prison, and a win for me is a guilty person being free. That's not a wine. I mean, I guess I'm glad that defense attorneys. If you're wrongly accused, I would want an attorney. But for somebody who's really done. You get the idea, right, I.
Speaker 6: Would stand up and be like, yeah he did it, Yeah, and I would just be in it for the suits.
Speaker 4: I'd want to wear some nice.
Speaker 2: Suits, yes, get that right? Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 6: Taylor Swift's mom, Andrea Swift, is gushing over Travis kelce in the new trailer for the Taylor Swift new documentary docuseries The End of an Era, and she said Travis Kelcey brings a lot of happiness to apparently all of the Swift's lives. But she's kind of rarely heard from Taylor Swift's mom, so everyone's kind of gushing over seeing.
Speaker 4: Her as well in the docuseries.
Speaker 2: When does that come out? We know that's a great question. Fourteen number fourteen. What's what's the platform? Is it a theater? Is oldlus Disney plus Disney plus? Okay, got it?
Speaker 3: And we'll have audio of that trailer because it just came out on Good Morning to America, like this morning. No nice, we'll have it next hour. I've got my pulse figure on the pulse. I got an update about I guess the Roho thing. Somebody texted and said they ultimately heard that the Maple Grove location was too small, and they and the one at Saint Louis Park is already small, agreed. So they were having trouble turning tables fast enough for customers, So I think they need a bigger space.
Speaker 2: I think it's true.
Speaker 1: A friend of mine she went with her husband the other day to the che Cheese over here behind the radio station in Saint Louis Park, and she said that the wait was something like an hour and a half because they can't turn the tables quickly enough, and so she went to the local, which is I mean great. Enjoy the local, but I think that people, you know, I'll be honest with you. Chee Cheese is modestly good in authentic Mexican food, But there's something that makes us want to get into a place that's hard to get into if you want real authentic Mexican food.
Speaker 2: What's that place we went over in Saint.
Speaker 5: Paul, Oh my gosh, Alberta Marcardo No no.
Speaker 2: Bogechica.
Speaker 1: And then there's Lacuca Racha over on Great and those are authentic. I mean Virginia's like you can tell it's authentic because it's not what you're expecting. Like the chips and salsa over at Kukaracha, they are not what you expect. They're not what you get at Roho or Chee Cheese. They're more authentic. Jealous, Yeah, I know Dolly Partners talking about her legacy and turning eighty years old.
Speaker 11: I don't try to be anything different than who I am, and try to be who I am. And I've always said the one thing you could say about me is I'm a very professional Dolly Parton. I don't try to tell other people how to do, how to be. I just hope that everything I've done it will last, and then we'll do some good.
Speaker 2: We got to give out cats EI tickets.
Speaker 1: Oh we do get to give out tech cats II tickets. Oh, thank you very much. Let's do that right now. We're gonna make it easy on you to call in. Just call in and we'd be we'd love to get your cats eie tickets. Shows coming up Saturday night at the Armorne.
Speaker 2: Make it a night.
Speaker 1: Maybe stop by the West End and go to Chee Cheese, or maybe go to the local or wherever's downtown and then go see Catside the way we're gonna do this, no contests, no jump through, any hoops, no trivia. We're gonna look for an enthusiastic caller, no particular number caller. If you're enthusiastic and you really want to go, we'll be able to hear it in your voice. So if you want to go, call me at sixty five one nine eight nine KDWB. We'll just grab a Randoh, enthusiastic caller at sixty five one nine eight nine KDWB. Dave Dirt brought you by sixty one two Injured Himer and Lammer's Injury Law. If you missed War the Roses, I would describe it as explosive because it turns sour really quick, and people were calling in and very opinionated about this one. Wore the Roses next on KDWB and all over the iHeart app, which is back. It was out earlier this morning. Maybe you noticed it. There was a radio station from New York that was all over our Dave Ryan KWB app. So we're back. Go check it out.
Speaker 2: We'll be