Speaker 1: All right, It's Mojo in the morning show. Home of the War, the Roses, the Five Lies to Tell your Mom, phone scam, the second date Update We've got of course am I?
Speaker 2: The A Hole throwback Throwdown? What else?
Speaker 1: Shannon's Dirty on the thirty. We do a lot of stuff on the show.
Speaker 2: Shannon, you.
Speaker 1: Were sending pictures to your friend and your husband was a little bit shocked that you sent the one picture to her.
Speaker 2: And what was that picture?
Speaker 3: It was a picture of me without a shirt on. And I thought it was funny. My husband did not think that this was cool. So we were together at the gym West and I not my friend and I and we had already worked out, and so I was doing one of those I was in one of those infrared red light rooms. So you're in a room by yourself. There's like these red light panels and you're in there for like ten or twenty minutes, depending on how you want to do it, and you can keep your clothes on. It works better if you take your clothes off. So I kept my pants and my shoes on, and I had my shirt off. And you have to wear these like crazy funky bra sunglasses. No bra, no, I took like my workout tank off. So I'm texting with my girlfriend Lindsay, Which're really not even supposed to use your phone in there, but whatever I was, I kept seeing my phone go off. So she had asked me a question and she said, what are you doing? And so instead of telling her where I was, I put my phone up and took a selfie and sent it to her. So after I got out of the session, I showed Wes the picture because I thought it was kind of a cute picture. And he was like, you cannot do that because you know she's gonna show her husband John that photo and then he's gonna see your boobs. And I'm like, no, she would not do that, and he's like, I am telling you that's gonna happen. He was just like so not thrilled that I had done that.
Speaker 2: It was funny.
Speaker 1: Why why did he think that John? You wouldn't care if John saw your boobs?
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying I didn't care. That's why I sent the photo to Lindsay. Like her and I do that kind of stuff all all my friends do.
Speaker 2: We don't care. But would you care if she showed it to John?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm yeah, why does he think that John's going to see the photo?
Speaker 2: He just have that kind of relationship, That's what That's what people do.
Speaker 3: Like people will always show their spouse and stuff. I'm like, well, I don't really, I don't show him.
Speaker 2: I don't show him what my Chelsea me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, wait, what are you showing your friends that I send you?
Speaker 2: Did you have? Did he say? Did he? Has he ever shown his friends?
Speaker 3: I have no idea to ask.
Speaker 1: It's interesting because my wife's got many a girlfriends, and I think that she and her friends I don't know if they send each other their boob picks, but I don't. I think that would be the last thing in the world she would show me as or another friends boobies, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I mean when I've been in relationships, either like it'd be like, man, you ain't gonna believe what so and so going through I it'd be like kind of gossip stuff, or if it was something funny that we can talk about, but never anything I would possibly get a direction over it.
Speaker 1: Like I like, I don't even get to touch Chelsea's phone if she's showing me something that somebody somebody sent because she doesn't want me to scroll through any of the other stuff.
Speaker 2: She's holding it for me. That's interesting. I don't know.
Speaker 1: There are other people that show their spouses, Like would you show your husband or boyfriend, your you know, girlfriends or best friends recipe for disaster?
Speaker 5: Probably not my friend. Maybe a random girlfriend was like, oh my gosh, this BBL is insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, of course not anybody that could lead to you guys seeing each other. Yeah, because honestly, it's it's it's violation of their them right that you're showing it to them. But yeah, I don't know. I think friends are I think you are. You're good friends. You probably don't want to violate their privacy.
Speaker 2: I just feel like that's a recipe for disaster.
Speaker 4: The last thing in my mind if I'm a woman showing my friends boobs to my man, the last thing I want to do is that because whenever he's around or he's probably looking staring, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Let's all be honest here, Yeah, John, you never know.
Speaker 1: I'm starting noticing that John can't look at your eyes, right, then we know what's going on here. You know, it's interesting you were talking about the sauna. How come every time that I have been in a sauna though, okay, I've been in a so it's red light, there's there's no heat in the thing at all.
Speaker 3: It got a little hot, but like it's.
Speaker 2: Not like guys, we learned this.
Speaker 1: So so I've been in on a red light bed and I've been in a red lights sound and they both consisted of bluetooth to be able to listen to music too, Like you can sit there and listen to music if you wanted to. And I have this weird feeling about stuff. I have a weird feeling like I will not go into these things with the air pods in because I think that the radiation from the AirPod with the radiation of whatever the red lights on is doing is doubly giving me triple cancer. Yeah, but every time I've ever gone in it, my phone overheats. So I have to like take my phone and put it outside or away from the thing because it's seeing the light of the thing.
Speaker 2: And the.
Speaker 1: One sound that I've been in has like a little glass door that you can keep the thing in cool, and you put it in there, and it's wild how it doesn't change the temperature at all like the temperature in there. I guess it works. So it's interesting, Like you got the phone inside of the thing, is.
Speaker 3: Right, which is why I had my phone on a shelf and these are like panels that you can like move. But I kept seeing my phone light up. I'm like, what the heck's going on? We got to check it every once in a while.
Speaker 1: I saw TikTok yesterday, and I know you do the red light stuff. I saw a TikTok yesterday that was warning people that they should never do more than twenty minutes a day, and that suff there.
Speaker 2: Were saying there was it was some that was I don't know.
Speaker 3: It depends on the temperature though. It was just like the one at my gym is so.
Speaker 1: They were exposure to the red light though it is not good light for a long period.
Speaker 3: They won't let you do more than twenty minutes. Yeah, or maybe it's fifteen. I can't remember. I went in there for twenty four. What's the real life for.
Speaker 5: It helps with a lot of things like your skin, health, your mood. It's just it's good. I go to I Prime Health and like goriyan ding.
Speaker 2: Oh I gotta I was not danging yeah, yeah, I got to see this thing.
Speaker 3: What are you looking at?
Speaker 1: There was a doctor, there's this uh, there's there's this TikTok that I saw that is an amazing TikTok. I've gotten it from like eight thousand friends. And it's uh Nora or O'Donnell.
Speaker 2: I think it is the lady who used to do the CBS Evening News.
Speaker 1: Yes, she did an interview with this extremely extremely famous doctor. And he went through he went through a whole bunch of uh, let's see.
Speaker 2: Here and are fishing.
Speaker 1: He went through a whole bunch of there are doctors by the way, besides, I gotta find this clipper. I'm gonna find this clip for you. And he went through all trade. I'm trying to I'm trying to concentrate on finding this saying because it was so interesting. They went through all the things that that people are doing to try to live longer. Get no, you know, and he was going through factor fiction on all this stuff, and it was really interesting because like, what what is BS? Yeah, what's going on? It's moje on the morning?
Speaker 2: Hey, how you going good? What's happening?
Speaker 6: So I'm just calling about the showing your husband pictures. Yeah, my husband for sure has seen my best friend's boobs, but everything.
Speaker 2: What like, is she attractive?
Speaker 6: So, she's very cute, she's got tigle Bitti's too.
Speaker 7: Oh, it's really funny. I'm like, oh my gosh, you have to see her boobs. So, I mean like him and I are very comfortable in our relationship. I mean to where.
Speaker 6: I mean I'm comfortable with showing him those things, like I'm not insecure anything like that.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this question. Does he ever like give you an evaluation on your friend's boobs, like what he thinks of them? Yeah, like thumbs up, thumbs down or boner up, boner down?
Speaker 7: Oh my no, I mean it's not like in a sexual way.
Speaker 6: He's just like, I mean, I don't know, does better? Oh, mine are definitely not better. They are so small compared to her.
Speaker 5: Maybe he likes.
Speaker 2: So who's booms does he thinks are the best?
Speaker 7: Well, obviously he's gonna say mine.
Speaker 1: But which one of your friends though? Does he like the most?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: He's only seen like my best best friends.
Speaker 2: Wow. And she's okay with that.
Speaker 7: She knows because she got a bbl.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: She was sending like she's got little nudies that she likes to send to guys.
Speaker 6: And she showed me one that she sent and she was like, sorry, my boobs are in the in like the little video. I was like, I don't care. And I was like, Michael saw it too, so whatever, and what.
Speaker 2: Does he thinks?
Speaker 1: And now she's in your bedroom right now with you guys. That's what I always think. I always think when you guys got our couples like that, the next thing you know, you guys are swinging what's up, b and it'll be voices guys.
Speaker 6: Hello, I guys hie.
Speaker 7: So I had taken some spicy pictures.
Speaker 8: For my fan and a whole outfit and everything, and I felt good at them, obviously, so I fold the best friend he actually showed her, and she showed her boyfriend and I was friends with him too, so when she showed.
Speaker 7: Him, he was like, oh wow.
Speaker 6: That's so hot and made other confidence that made me.
Speaker 7: Extremely uncomfortable because we were.
Speaker 8: In the same friend groups, and it that relationship later ended due to him making other confidence about later of.
Speaker 2: A girl wanted to be wow.
Speaker 7: It was just.
Speaker 8: Odd because it was my best friend and she didn't ask permission to show these photos, you know, to her boyfriend, and I showed them to her inconfidence.
Speaker 1: You got to be careful, very odd and you got to be careful too, like what is his reaction going to be? And all of a sudden, now he's going to make you feel uncomfortable. But also I could lead to him, you know, flirting too, which would make you feel weird.
Speaker 3: Did you find that TikTok? I?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 3: I want to hear it?
Speaker 2: All right? So here here, here is.
Speaker 1: The guy's name is doctor Peter atilla Atiya. He's like world renowned doctor on health, and he goes through a bunch of rapid fire questions on some things that are some of the biggest trends that are going on right now.
Speaker 2: All right, so here it take a listening for.
Speaker 10: The population, a regular multi vitamin pass.
Speaker 9: Wrap, a mycin for the population, pass for now.
Speaker 10: Mett Foreman definitely pass seed.
Speaker 9: Oils at modest quantities, probably not harmful. Mouth tape if you are a mouth breather and you're trying to learn to nasal breathe. I think it's a good technique.
Speaker 10: Bluetooth versus wired headphones.
Speaker 9: No evidence whatsoever that bluetooth headphones are causing any health damage. Weighted vests probably not as good as a rucksack carnivore diet.
Speaker 10: Very extreme heavy metal detox.
Speaker 9: No evidence that it does anything. Food dies, majoring in the minor, minoring in the major. What's that mean, rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic?
Speaker 10: Good political answer. Microplastics.
Speaker 9: There's definitely a signal there, and there are five or six changes a person can make in their life to reduce probably eighty percent of their exposure, and they're worth doing. Hormone replacement therapy terribly important, terribly misunderstood, crime at the century.
Speaker 10: Crime at the century.
Speaker 9: Testosterone for men less misunderstood than hormone replacement therapy for women. Really a net positive, highly abused, unfortunately, and highly scammified.
Speaker 10: Testosterone for menopausal women.
Speaker 9: Emerging area of research and interest. I think the evidence are quite positive and empirically women respond very well to physiologic doses of testosterone.
Speaker 10: Sleep tracking okay.
Speaker 9: As long as it doesn't produce anxiety. Wearables, same answer.
Speaker 10: Aluminum in your deodorant, hoax nonstick pans.
Speaker 9: Depends on how they're nonstick. If they're using pfasts, I.
Speaker 10: Would avoid them, intermittent fasting.
Speaker 9: One of many techniques to reduce caloric intake. You just have to be careful that you're not underdoing your protein, which is the biggest.
Speaker 7: Risk people have the Wow, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of wild because there's a lot of those things where you don't know what they are. But if you do know any of the certain things, you've been told, oh, this is the thing, this is the thing, this is the thing.
Speaker 2: And then to hear him with some of the ones that he said, hopes.
Speaker 3: The aluminium deodorant, Doctor Werner has always said that you.
Speaker 5: Feel so much better. Yes, that freaks me out, and I still buy the cheap deodorant.
Speaker 1: Well, and the other thing too, is if you use the aluminum free deodorant, you'll probably smell.
Speaker 2: The people who I've known that have.
Speaker 5: Smell, they probably robotic.
Speaker 2: I knew.
Speaker 4: I knew a girl that made her own deodorant. She asked you once, She's like, care, come I smell. I didn't have it hard to tell her fully how she smelled. I think you might have missed.
Speaker 1: Pepper minoring in the major. Majoring in the minor. Now, I like when I want to talk like that guy Ty what's up. It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 9: Hi.
Speaker 11: Hey, first time. So I've seen at least half the guys at work the wife's boobs, the girlfriends, you name it. They they just love showing it. And it's always on solicited too. We'll just be out in conversation and they're like, you want to see some boobs and I'm no, I'm not going to trend it.
Speaker 1: Wait is it just girlfriends? Is it's not wives?
Speaker 2: Right? Oh my god, guys. Wait a second.
Speaker 1: So the guys are at the where do you work at a like a plant or something like that, or where do you work?
Speaker 11: No? No, no, it's it's it's construction.
Speaker 1: So on the construction job. Hey, you want to see my girls titties? Well, if you're talking about it clinically like that doctor, it's yes, it's yes, whant to see them? Hey, listen, what kind of are we doing? Like big time stuff? Like are you building big buildings or houses or what are you building?
Speaker 11: Uh, I'll just say we'll keeping a lot of infrastructure safe.
Speaker 2: Let's put it this way.
Speaker 1: If you're standing on top of a rooftop, do not see Johnny his wife's boobs Because I'm gonna tell you, Johnny's got a his wife's got a great.
Speaker 2: Set of movies.
Speaker 11: Jugs got it.
Speaker 2: Jugs. That just sounds so like bo. Thank you, thank you for the call. Ty appreciate it.