Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five and six fifty five job five and six fifty five.
Speaker 3: Yo, Hey, Lydia, let's get some moms that want to get makeovers done before mothers say, maybe one or two that we can get into six salon and we'll talk more about that. Plus Mojo gives you a baby. We got two more finalists this morning, and we'll do that before we get into War of the Roses coming up in the seven o'clock hour. Right now, it is the five of six fifty five new champion knocked off the champ yesterday. Maddie is back for two today. Maddie, tell us a little bit about yourself. We need to get to know you.
Speaker 4: Oh goodness. I work at a metal manufacturing place. I work in the office. I want to shout out my sister, though, can I shout someone else? Absolutely shout out to Tony and Finley. We listen every day and we always love it about the topics like, oh my god, that's like literally you you should call in.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I love that.
Speaker 3: And are they rooting for you in the five to six fifty five I'm assuming she is. I love it all right here we go your challenger this morning from Flint. Taking the kids to school?
Speaker 1: Ashley? Where do the kids go to school?
Speaker 4: Davidstening? Good Rich?
Speaker 3: I love it? And and they're how old are they? What grades are we talking? Oh?
Speaker 2: We got high schoolers, we got sixteen thirteen, and then we have one in kindergarten.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, you get your hands. All right, Well, here here's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Maddie.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna lock you up in a soundproof area, so you're gonna go talk to Lydia for a second, and I'll ask Ashley the questions first, Okay.
Speaker 1: All right, good luck, very nice. Five pop culture trivia questions.
Speaker 3: Whoever gets the most right wins t I always goes to the champion, Ashley. Question number one This Material Girl and Sabrina Carpenter are dropping a collab this week after their duet together at Coachella.
Speaker 1: Who is she MADAA? Question number two?
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift file three trademark applications in an attempt to curb AI use of her voice? What does AI stand for?
Speaker 4: Artificial Intelligence?
Speaker 1: Question number three?
Speaker 3: This Kiss, Kiss and Residuals singer is now a dad of four?
Speaker 1: What's his name.
Speaker 4: Second passed.
Speaker 3: Question number four, The cast of this show is weighing in on rumors of bad blood between Zendeia and Sydney Sweeney. What show are we talking about? And question number five? The Pistons fell to the magic again last night, giving Orlando a major league lead in the series. Which team are remaining in the playoff?
Speaker 1: What's end?
Speaker 2: Which team are the reigning NBA champ.
Speaker 3: Oh jeez, I'm sorry? Which team are the reigning NBA champions? Let me give you a multiple choice A the Oklahoma City Thunder, B the Miami Heat, or C the LA Lakers, La Lakers. Let's bring the chap back from a sound proof area.
Speaker 2: Ashley got three out of five respectable.
Speaker 3: You ready, Maddie? I hope that doesn't sound very confident? Matter?
Speaker 4: I was beginner's luck.
Speaker 2: You blew through those questions really easy yesterday.
Speaker 3: Question number one, Let's see how we do this material Girl and Sabrina Carpenter are dropping a collab this week after their duet at Coachella.
Speaker 1: Who is she Madonna Less? Question two?
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift has filed three trademark applications in an attempt to curb ai use of her voice.
Speaker 1: What does AI stand.
Speaker 4: For Artificial intelligence?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Question number three this kiss kiss and residuals singer is now a dad of four?
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Past wow, both of you guys kiss kiss Chris Brown. She needs to get at least one more question right to win with a tie. Both of these right to get a clean win. Question number four, Maddie, the cast of this show is weighing in on rumors of bad blood between Zendeia and Sydney Sweeney.
Speaker 1: What show are we talking about? Euphoria? And if you get this right, you get a clean win.
Speaker 3: The Pistons fell to the Magic again last night, giving Orlando a major lead in the series. Which team are the reigning NBA champions A the Oklahoma City Thunder, B, the Miami Heat or C the l.
Speaker 1: A Lakers the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Speaker 3: Don't doubt yourself, No, that was good. You are definitely not a one and done. So congratulations. You got two in a row and you're gonna be back with us tomorrow to play again. Perfect and Ashley, We're gonna set you up with a gift card to the Great Greek.
Speaker 1: The Great Greek is a great location. Have you guys ever gone.
Speaker 2: To they have.
Speaker 1: They have great Greek food. It's very good. Actually, they have amazing salads Euros and I love it. Salads are good.
Speaker 3: And actually I believe or not, they have like some of the best French fries. I know you said that I love French fries. They have great French fries. All right, Ashley will set you up with that. Maddie will see.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, alright, looking forward to it. Hold on one second, guys, it's module in the morning. Five is six fifty five five