Speaker 1: Post hows just happens to have crapped his wet pants while writing us good top that, Howard Stern, It's Rover's Morning, Glory.
Speaker 2: Jessy coming up just the all morning.
Speaker 3: What do you have on the way? Dog?
Speaker 4: In Alaska, they have a very interesting election that is really confusing a lot of people. I'll explain what I'm talking about and the candidate's last names. I'll have that story for you, and I guess the injuries to Perez Hilton were way more severe as far as what.
Speaker 3: Happened to him.
Speaker 4: His brother in law just shared an update as to what injuries Perez went through.
Speaker 3: I'll have that stray for you as well.
Speaker 5: You can never give those kids back to that guy, as far as I'm concerned. Once you, I mean seeing that video and knowing that his kids were in the house, what he did that? How do you give the kids back to that wacko? You can never do it. We'll get that in just a moment.
Speaker 3: Did you light a candle in there, douche? I don't smell anything, you know?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Really? Okay? And I can't it's just the opening salve. Oh there. Oh, we're in for a treat for the rest of the day.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, we've got you do this in the car on the way home, Like you have a seven hour drive home.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, Charlie, do you just just.
Speaker 5: Last farts the entire way home for your girlfriend to marinate in.
Speaker 7: There was a couple but luckily we're by like some factories and she she's like, oh my god, that factory smells and I was like, yeah, it really stinks.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they where. They burned tires there. Uh.
Speaker 7: And then we did drive past a big weed a weed farm, and it smelled so much like weed.
Speaker 3: I've never been by one before.
Speaker 7: Really, just huge, Like as soon as you got next to your like, what is that why?
Speaker 3: I just want like weed?
Speaker 7: And then you see a massive building that just has all these fans on it and they're just growing weed in there. I'm guessing there's no there's no question that's what they were doing, just once you saw it and you smelled it.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 7: But we did have to make an emergency stop in the middle of nowhere, Canada to try to find a bathroom because we left early and I didn't go before we left, so I did have to find a nice rest stop or not rest it wasn't even a rest stop. It was a gas station. We were on We're still all the worst. Yeah, just a gas station bathroom.
Speaker 5: I don't know, maybe they have fancier Maybe they have fancier gas station bathrooms in Canada.
Speaker 7: No, it was nice. It was a single room, but uh, yeah it was. It was just a pretty standard gas station bathroom. And then I was fine after that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Uh, Dougie, are you ready for these shoesy?
Speaker 3: Sure, here we go. I'll roll this morning glored.
Speaker 4: The remains of another tragic nine to eleven victim have been identified, and this is of course thanks to groundbreaking forensic approach and new things that they're able to methods bring closure to help grieving families. So it's nearly after twenty five years later, city officials are saying that we do have the ability to identify more people, and they did just that, officials said. A woman whose name was withheld at the request of her family, is the one thousand, six hundred and fifty fourth victim have their remains identified since the horrific terrorist attack. I have a question, why would you want to withhold that information, because maybe because they.
Speaker 5: Don't watch you in the news and just to hash up all of the you know who it was, I mean, we don't know at all, but they they oh this is they were married to so and so or whatever they went to they worked here.
Speaker 3: They just read.
Speaker 7: The theorious guy could be like, you're lying, you didn't die that or whatever those Pete Nolby died on that day, or you know, you don't be bothered with that.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so another person and the officials vowed, they said, a quarter century after the day that forever changed our world, we are keeping the promise to identify those who died at the World Trade Center in two thousand and one.
Speaker 3: So they're still doing that.
Speaker 4: Elsewhere in the news, we have a homeless woman who has been previously banned from mar A Lago was arrested for once again trespassing on the Florida property. Her name is Leah Huah steven sixty five years old. Ignored the massive restricted area no trespassing sign and wandered around the sprawling Palm Beach property until Secret Service agents spot at her pushing a heavy utility cart packed with their personal belongings. The President was not at mar A Lago at the time. Instead, he was spending the weekend golfing and attending the Freedom Too fifty Grand Prix race in Washington, d C. So back in Palm's Palm Beach, the police there had previously issued Stevens a warning for trespassing for a similar incident just a couple of months ago, back on May second. She was ordered at that time not to return to all mar A Lago properties, and she was charged with misdemeanor trespassing and being held.
Speaker 3: I don't know how two thousand dollars bonds get in there.
Speaker 7: Snitzer and I went to the entrance and they were immediately told NOLP, what do you think you're doing?
Speaker 3: Like we were just stood on it.
Speaker 7: We took one step on the driveway and immediately they came out and said, what do you think you're doing?
Speaker 3: You can't come in here, So I don't know how you'd actually get in. Well.
Speaker 4: Back on June thirtieth, she was caught on surveillance footage defecating in a public garden.
Speaker 5: You think this will be what we'll be telling stories like this about that Natalie Harpchick if she ever gets fired from the White House, will she be then, oh, trying to sneak onto the grounds of mar A Lago that the woman who to recalls she well, she got in the in the back of an suv, like the trunk of a car or whatever, in order just to be in the president's motorcade. There's also a picture of her running after his golf cart. If you'll recall that she was like sprinting to try and catch up or keep up with his golf cart when he was golfing over seas one time.
Speaker 3: She's really obsessed with this guy.
Speaker 5: If you read some of those alleged letters that notes that she wrote Trump man is it. It's just as crazy as this lady does. This lady is obviously some sort of nut job. Here's there's Natalie Harp running after look at this, so he has this is how desperate she is to stay near the president. They have one, two, three, four or five, six, you know, six or seven golf carts and there she is sprinting.
Speaker 3: She's not on a golf cart. She's sprinting in order to.
Speaker 5: Try to She just doesn't want the president to be out of her grasp.
Speaker 4: Anyway, go on, all right, Alaskans have a confusing choice in a US Senate race. Dan Sullivan is pitted against Dan Sullivan on the Republican side. The accumbent is Senator Dan S. Sullivan, but Dan J. Sullivan also wants to run as a Republican. GOP is trying to push Dan Jay out, but Alaska's top court ruled last month that he can stay in the race. Senator Sullivan is now getting an endorsement over the other Dan by a former Republican mayor of Anchorage.
Speaker 5: So well, that guy's also named hold On. That guy is also named Dan Sullivan.
Speaker 3: Dan A. Sullivan. Yes, oh really, it's important to know.
Speaker 4: He says that as the og Dan SULLI Sullivan, I urge Alaskans to vote for Senator Dan S.
Speaker 3: Sullivan. This is like what was that movie with.
Speaker 5: Dandy the Distinguished Gentleman where he ran for Congress because he had a very similar name to somebody who had been in Congress for a long time, had died or whatever. So I think he just ran because everyone just keeps voting for that guy or what, maybe even changed his name.
Speaker 3: I don't remember what that movie was, but sort of a similar thing go on there.
Speaker 4: So you were talking about football earlier, high school football, well out of Alabama, a school there a football team has finally snapped what was believed to be the nation's longest losing streak after going more than a decade without a win. Columbia High School defeated Greensboro High forty one to fourteen Saturday night, ending a one hundred and one game skid that.
Speaker 3: Stretched back to twenty fifteen. How is that possible? Did you hear that, Rover? You didn't.
Speaker 4: You didn't hear what I just said? Alabama mess Alabama high school football team. Yes, just ended the nation's longest losing streak, going more than a.
Speaker 3: Decade without a win.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yeah, twenty fifteen, twenty fifteen.
Speaker 3: They hadn't won a game since then. Yes? Is it like a special leads school? Or why are they so bad? The high school?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 3: But but why are they so bad? I don't know. There's a new head coach.
Speaker 4: Former NFL player Sammy Coates was brought in as the new head coach last year, and he has done everything they can to rebuild the program.
Speaker 3: He credits the team's hard work for the win.
Speaker 4: Entertainment News for You a sequel is in the works to the classic romantic comedy How to Lose a Guy. In ten days, and the original star Kate Hudson is already on board as a producer for the project. Paramount wants to reunite Hudson and her former co star Matthew McConaughey on screen in this follow up to the two thousand and three film. So, Matthew McConaughey was just in the news because he said he makes a lot of money from that movie.
Speaker 5: That's the movie royalties. How does he make the most money out of that? Because yeah, he.
Speaker 4: Said that of all of his film the most money he makes. He gets a fat check all the time from that movie.
Speaker 3: He said, that's a big one.
Speaker 4: So we'll see if they pull something together and they can do a sequel to that. And finally, Perez, Hilton's brother in law, revealed that the celebrity bloggers suffered a series of physical injuries during the mental health crisis earlier this month, and apparently this is news that Hilton is still obviously being treated for his physical injuries, which included cuts and numerous broken bones that he got from falling on that day. So apparently he was cutting himself. He had broken bones in that video. How would you break the he he felt multiple falls. He kept falling.
Speaker 3: He's slipped in his own blood or something, or.
Speaker 4: I don't know. They said that he is lucid. He's talking to his family. He has not been allowed to see his children, who are currently under the temporary legal guardianship of his mom. Bilton is expected to be transferred to a new medical facility soon that will focus more on his mental recovery. But he still is being treated for the cuts, and he had that surgery apparently, and he also has broken bones. So there you go, the long recovery road ahead of them. That's the shizzy on Rovers Morning Glory.
Speaker 8: Become an astan celebrity when you call into the show with video. After you video call Rovers Morning Glory, everyone will recognize you.
Speaker 1: As the genius with the best and.
Speaker 3: Smartest comment of all time.
Speaker 1: Just download the Rover Radio app and use it.
Speaker 3: To video call the show.
Speaker 8: Fame awaits with video calls inside the Rover Radio.
Speaker 1: App, available in app stores.
Speaker 5: The bell ringer says, did she say that that high school team lost over nine hundred games? There's no way that many football games are played in a decade.
Speaker 3: She's so dumb. Now, dog, you know this because your daughter's in high school.
Speaker 5: The high school football team isn't going to play that many games in a season over ten years. They don't play any one ninety games a season.
Speaker 3: I didn't say that.
Speaker 4: Ending a one hundred and one game skid that stretched back to twenty fifteen.
Speaker 3: Okay, one hundred and one games. Yes, I said that in the news story.
Speaker 4: I even said that it was over a decade ago.
Speaker 3: Like how many more.
Speaker 5: Times this guy says, you said nine hundred games? All right, whatever, take your word for it. Cody says, isn't everyone who died on nine eleven known by now? What do they think happened to someone who disappeared twenty five years ago? Right on nine eleven? Why are we still identifying people? You know by now? If someone died that day, if you haven't seen or heard from them in twenty five years, well, yeah, we know that they were We know that the person was killed on ninety eleven. But we're talking about remains that are found, so that's what they're identifying. I mean, if they find a bone fragment on top of a roof of a neighboring building and there have been plenty of those found, or you know, who knows a tooth, whatever whatever is found.
Speaker 3: They tried to identify.
Speaker 5: Those remains using DNA, so they're not identifying to be like.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh my god, we had no idea Bill died.
Speaker 5: On ninety eleven. That's not why they're doing that. They're doing that so that the family and I don't have any issue with this. I'm sure it costs an incredible amount of money to do this over the years, twenty five years, but that the family can have something, some sort of closure or some sort of piece, you know, that that there remains part of them was indeed found.
Speaker 9: How does insurance work in a situation like that where you can't like, oh, yeah, they died, but I don't know where the body is.
Speaker 5: I'm sure that there was, you know, when it comes to life insurance or something, I'm sure that there are.
Speaker 3: You know, I think you're just declared.
Speaker 5: A judge would have to declare you legally dead, and then your insurance would have to pay up. I'm sure in cases, you know, if there's a mysterious case of somebody who's disappeared and we never saw the person, you go, oh, this could be some sort of fraud. Did they just disappear on purpose? Are they still alive somewhere, they're trying to get money. You know, there'd be a question, but I think in all of those cases, most of those cases, I think it was pretty straightforward. Although I'm sure I don't remember anything off the top of my head, but I'm sure that there were people who took that opportunity to sort of disappear and try to claim that they were killed on nine eleven. I'm positive, whether it's somebody who's in financial difficulty, somebody wants to leave their wife, whatever, I guarantee you there was somebody, at least one, probably multiple people who just tried to go off grid, and maybe not even right then, but then within days they're like, oh man, this would be my way to get out of here. Let me just disappear, and people will assume that I was killed on ninety eleven.
Speaker 3: Because we had other people.
Speaker 5: Do you remember that stand up comic that claimed that he was there at ninety Lady's been in the studio a few times.
Speaker 3: The first time was before you.
Speaker 5: He might've even told us the story of being there at ninety eleven before it would turned out to be a complete fraud. I forget that guy's name, but you know, you had a lot of people who claimed that they were there and survived, and just that was not anywhere close to being true. So I think some people did probably tried to disappear. There's a store in California called Aviator Nation. I've seen I've seen some of these stores around the country. Are you familiar with Aviator Nation as anybody now?
Speaker 3: A brand?
Speaker 7: I'm on the website right now. I've never I've never seen this there says they have a store in the what area is it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I like this hold on you like to help keep you not the guy.
Speaker 7: When when it starts off as as a woman with her shirt open, and you go, maybe we'll see more, and then you move your mouse over to it and turns into a naked guy.
Speaker 3: Pretty cool, pretty good to tight, gotcha? Yeah?
Speaker 5: So they have what is it Winwood over in Winwood, Uh, in Miami. They have a store. And I had never really heard of this brand up until I saw that store. A couple I walked by the store a few years ago and I go, oh, that's kind of a cool sweatshirt.
Speaker 3: And I didn't know that it was a whole, huge, big brand.
Speaker 5: But uh, there's a woman who was complaining about this store that they have, and I think this one's in Malibu. And inside the store they have like a little living room set up with some chairs, and there's a homeless guy that's asleep in the store.
Speaker 3: You can see this here it is and he the very defensive store and this is what's going on.
Speaker 5: She's very outraged that eyes is too small for me to read exactly what she's saying. I can read it, okay, well, no, on my screen is very tiny. I'm not The window was very very small. Avia Internation.
Speaker 7: You charge two hundred dollars for a pair of sweatpants, Yet when you go into one of your stores, whether it be the one in Austin, Malibu or Venice, you allow homeless people to sleep on the furniture. I spoke to the sales associates and they said they can't do anything about it because he gets aggressive. The last thing I want to do is go shopping and have a homeless man aggress me. Do something about this. Is that a word to aggress me? Can you aggress me? I've never heard it used like that, But I've never heard that either. But so now people are upset at this lady.
Speaker 5: They say that she's not being sensitive to the unhoused because she's complaining about them, about this guy sitting in this chair. I kind of agree with her, though now I would I don't know if I would post this, but nobody wants a homeless guy sleeping in a chair in a store that you're shopping it.
Speaker 3: Whether it's a store.
Speaker 5: She's complaining that she she's gonna pay two hundred dollars for a pair of sweatpants, bless your choice. I don't care if it's your two dollars sweatpants or two thousand dollars sweatpants.
Speaker 3: I don't want a.
Speaker 7: Homeless guy sleeping in the store either. So, but the store doesn't even care. I mean, they're allowing it, so it's not.
Speaker 5: Your Oh they yeah, but who knows what kind of weird policies they have.
Speaker 3: They can't they shouldn't allow that. They should kick this guy out. And I have an idea.
Speaker 5: If he gets aggressive, then you call the police, and you have the police as scort this guy off. He tries to pass them and say don't ever come in here again. And if he does he tries to come back through the door of the store, you have the guy arrested.
Speaker 3: It's a very simple thing. I don't know why.
Speaker 5: Now, maybe they have so much crime in California, maybe they aren't able to do that. But I've seen more people complaining that this lady is insensitive to the unhoused.
Speaker 3: As they're called. But I.
Speaker 5: Don't have any I don't have any issue with her calling out this store. I wouldn't want to shop in a store. Wouldn't they freak you out? If there's a homeless guy just sitting in a chair in a store you're shopping at.
Speaker 4: I'm not going there to sit on a chair there to his shop. So he's sitting on a chair, right, But you don't want okay, I just go around him. There's people all around.
Speaker 5: Them, but you don't know the guy could pop up at any given time and just start yelling and screaming and swinging at people.
Speaker 3: You see the homeless people downtown.
Speaker 5: Dog, you just took video of a homeless lady taking a dump right there on the building. That was different you took. You took video of it. Do you tell me now that you wouldn't have any issue if there's a homeless guy in the chair and she's.
Speaker 3: Just there sleeping. I mean, it is.
Speaker 4: Kind of a little mean her posting it and taking that angle with the public.
Speaker 3: But obviously the store would have had the police there if they.
Speaker 4: I mean, he might get a little aggressive, but not enough for them to call the police and have him arrested.
Speaker 3: So he must not be that bad.
Speaker 7: There's a homeless guy that showers here every day, and what do you mean he showers in the downstairs basement bathroom step and I don't tell anybody.
Speaker 3: Until now, Well you should wait. I mean, that's no good.
Speaker 5: I mean, you tell me that homeless people are just coming in and using our facilities, like it's not not in this area.
Speaker 7: I mean, but when you leave our suite, there's a place down in the there's another bathroom where there's like a locker room and shower, and there's a guy that goes in there a shower and just.
Speaker 3: That's what he does. It charges his iPad charges iPad. Yeah, I think you should tell somebody about that. What are they gonna do? You can't get parking spots here. Yeah, I'm not worried about like a homeless guy.
Speaker 5: The building security should be alerted to this busy watching they got Netflix to watch. But then then there's where there's one. There's gonna be more. There's gonna be there's been to go around. It's been going for a couple of months. He showers. You've seen him nude before him naked.
Speaker 3: How does he get on shower? It just goes well, because the shower a.
Speaker 10: Key card to get into the building in the first place.
Speaker 5: That's a good question to just mill around, you walk on, wait for somebody to follow. Yeah, because you go through that hallway, can't you probably the others on that from the on the other side, from that restaurant, I bet you could probably get in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you you did get in well.
Speaker 5: On not the restaurant by the front, ask the other Yeah, the other one far restaurant across on the other side the street.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you might be able to get in through there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he just goes in any showers since or saw him drop the soap once and.
Speaker 3: He saw his whole dong and uh, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna I'm not gonna rat him out because the guy's trying to live. He's in here to take a shower. He's not in here, he's not sleeping in the chair or whatever. He's just going in and taking a shower and then goes about a day so that he's clean. Hopefully, maybe he's taking a shower for a job interview. I don't know, you'd want us to round. Imagine that you live in the building. This is a residential building. You want homeless people just using your your the place where you live.
Speaker 3: As a shower. Oh so you do you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: I have no problem with it because he's I mean, he's again, he's not like dumping in the bathroom or anything. He's not making a huge mess. He comes in, takes a shower, and then he heads out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would probably if it were me, and especially if I live there, I would certainly alert these security staff about this. I wouldn't want that if I was. You can if you want.
Speaker 10: I'm not going to, especially people pay a lot of money, I feel to live in this building. And that's the locker room. That's pretty much the one.
Speaker 3: For the gym. So you would go to the gym take a quick shower.
Speaker 4: But they'll complain if they see him. That's they'll complain if they want. What's up to them?
Speaker 3: Hmm maam, all right, I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 5: I wasn't aware of this, all right, I gotta take a break eight six six yo, Rover is our number eight sixty six nine sixty seven six eighty three seven, will be right back, hang out for pubes and bad decisions.
Speaker 10: I did on the toilet, on the toilet, on the toilet.
Speaker 8: Oh, this is rovers morning glory, sorry.
Speaker 3: Inser Jake.
Speaker 5: Right, Rover, how could you not know about the shower guy When it first started happening, Snitch and Charlie talked about it regularly and even suggested that he might be homeless.
Speaker 3: This must be on the aftermath. So I didn't hear this?
Speaker 9: Yeah, mostly, Yeah, So this has been going on for how long? Oh, it's been a long time.
Speaker 3: Half a year. Maybe I don't even know.
Speaker 5: It's been a long time, Jim, says Rover. I am a homeless guy in any establishment I enter, I get the weirdest looks, and I'm kind of limited to my extent of stay pending I make a purchase anyway. The moral of the story is it's only a matter of time before I'm asked to leave, and sleeping in a place is immediate grounds to be told to leave. Rib says, my girlfriend lives in that effing building and you see random naked dudes in the area that could potentially reach her. How about I drive homeless people at your neighborhood and let them live into your house and your girlfriend there to shower.
Speaker 3: Is that cool, you fing idiot?
Speaker 9: Well, everybody's naked in the men's bathroom. I mean partially. It's not naked in the men's bathroom.
Speaker 5: We take you walk around naked in the you know, nobody's ever nobody's ever seen me naked at work.
Speaker 9: I'm saying you are partially naked when you're at the urnal, yeah, or.
Speaker 7: When you take a dump pants down, give all your clothes on except for your you know, you pull out your dog, but you.
Speaker 9: Know it has showers. It's gonna be snaked people in there.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 5: But if you live in a building, you don't assume there's going to be naked homeless people there.
Speaker 3: I I I do would be upset.
Speaker 5: Michelle works in healthcare, She says, Spencer, there are a lot of overweight old people, so you're wrong about that, She claims to Your wife works on a nursing home, right, yes, have you asked her if there are any fat old people in the nursing home.
Speaker 3: That statement, So there's no fat people in the nurse.
Speaker 9: It's a general statement, but there's there's less settling, all right.
Speaker 5: You know, Jeffrey is not here today, but boy, oh boy, would he be proud that he has something in common with the guy who owns the San Francisco forty nine ers. Can you believe this? This guy is a billionaire Jed York. His family is worth eight and a half billion dollars. But he was just busted for trying to get a prostitute in an Ohio trailer park in a in a.
Speaker 3: This is the craziest thing.
Speaker 5: I guess the guy his family is from the Youngstown area.
Speaker 3: I believe he was.
Speaker 5: Arrested Sunday morning, nine thirty five am. You know the kind of the time when everybody wants to get a hooker Sunday morning at nine thirty instead of going to church, Let me get a hooker instead again Saturday at night five am. This is not nine thirty five pm. What are you doing Sunday at nine thirty five am looking for a hooker? And he wants to be a church that's right. He offered one hundred and forty dollars to have sex with woman. Now, he had gone on a website which is known to feature prostitution listings, and he arranged to have sex with this woman in the trailer park for one hundred and forty dollars. He then drove to the trailer park. This is in East Palestine, Ohio where that train derailment was. Yes, sir, and and it was just like the Laroque story. Right when he arrived, he gets that he's all horny, he thinks he's going to have sex, and it turns out that the whole thing was an undercover sting operation. The ad that was placed was placed by an agent from the Mahoning Valley Human Trafficking Task Force.
Speaker 3: They had orchestrated this sting operation.
Speaker 5: They have a picture of I think there's a picture of the trailer park I think where he was. I mean, just imagine this. You're a guy who's a billionaire and you're cruising here at nine thirty in the morning on a Sunday to have sex with a trailer park woman for one hundred and forty dollars. Explain this to me? Can anyone explain it?
Speaker 3: For forty nine ers? Can you just have sex with women? I don't get any of this.
Speaker 5: If you cannot get laid by telling somebody I own the San Francisco forty nine ers, there's something.
Speaker 3: Wrong with you.
Speaker 5: I could go to East Palestine and go I'm Rover, and I could find a toothless woman to have sex with me. This guy owns an NFL team and he's trolling for one hundred and forty dollars hookers.
Speaker 3: Is he married?
Speaker 5: He has been married for ten years. Snitzer, Oh, ten years, he's pretty Yeah. Look at these two, him and his wife.
Speaker 3: Oh. If you're this woman, you immediately divorced this guy. Right. Oh yeah, because this isn't his first time. No, no, no, no.
Speaker 7: If your first time is not going to be nine thirty in the morning, that's somebody that does this all the time, right.
Speaker 3: And what do you tell his wife, I'm gonna go get some coffee. You want some? I mean, oh, I don't know if his wife was with him. If she was.
Speaker 4: No, he leaves house to go get coffee and he goes to.
Speaker 3: The trailer park.
Speaker 5: I don't even know if it was his I mean, his family is from the air.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he I don't know what he was doing there. I have no idea.
Speaker 5: I couldn't tell you exactly, but I don't think him and his wife they don't live there. They owned the San Francisco forty nine ers. I'm sure they live in the San Francisco area. Anyways, he had in his devices, in his possession of cellular device, his phone, which he had used to arrange the criminal act.
Speaker 3: They arrested him and he was a a mugshot. Oh Jesus, embarrass morning.
Speaker 5: Look yeah, oh my god, kind of looks like the homeless guy showering at iHeart. He was released on five thousand dollars bonds. He pled no contest. He struck a plea deal with the prosecutor. Now tell me if this is fair. He pled no contest to disorderly conduct and no contest to one count of possessing criminal tools. Now, what would the criminal tools be? His cell phone? And okay, and disorderly conduct. Now this is this is extraordinary to me because if this were me, or if this were Charlie, or if this were Jeffrey Ala Laroque, they're not going to plead this down to disorderly conduct. The human trafficking task for us. They're not there to get you with a disorderly conduct charge. They're there to get you on the prostitution charge. This guy most definitely got preferential treatment. I know it comes as a shock, a huge surprise that a guy whose family is worth eight and a half billion dollars, a guy who owns his full ownership of controlling ownership of the San Francisco forty nine ers. I know it comes to the shock. But he got preferential treatment. There's no way they would that you and he was just a restaurant on Sunday and he already immediately pled Monday to this lesser charge of disorderly conduct. That's a scam and that should be investigated because if it were Charlie, if you got arrested, Charlie.
Speaker 3: They're not going to plead this down. Oh no, disorderly conduct. But how did it still got out? How did it get out even after?
Speaker 7: Can you look at the court record and see what he was charged with and then look to see what he actually pled to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would be part of the deal.
Speaker 7: I would want to be like, all right, I'll do disorderly conduct, don't mention why I was in the trailer park.
Speaker 5: You know, it's interesting because I've wondered, could you if look, I wouldn't if you ask me who owns the San Francisco forty nine ers, I wouldn't have any clue, no idea. So if this guy would, and maybe he did, I don't know, But is it possible if he.
Speaker 3: Just kept his mouth shit? They go, what do you do for a living? And I'm a.
Speaker 5: Marketing guy or something? You know, you make up some story. Do you think that anybody when they arrested him, did they know who he was? He probably had a nice car, I'm sure, or whatever. But what was he from that area you said Maybee family is from.
Speaker 3: I think the Youngstown area. Maybe they do know, they know who he is.
Speaker 9: Yeah, maybe how he's made it out and he's made it big or whatever.
Speaker 3: Man, I just you try and keep that under wraps.
Speaker 5: But he didn't. But man Luke says, they plead them down all the time. They do it weekly.
Speaker 3: There believe that or not whatever that means.
Speaker 5: I guess, all right, So I guess they're getting a lot of people busting a lot of people for prostitution in this area in the trailer park. But I mean, it just seems like a lot of work to get somebody with as you could just go outside of a bar on a Saturday night and you could arrest somebody for disorderly conduct.
Speaker 3: If that's what you wanted to do.
Speaker 5: What's the point of setting up the whole sting operation and doing all that just to just to plete it down to disorderly conduct.
Speaker 7: Well, he's going to give them like a new police station or something, donate something.
Speaker 3: Oh, you think that's it. It's part of the back room deal.
Speaker 5: Luke says he also tried to get an expunged first thing Monday morning, and the judge said no. And he says the York and Deep barred Tolos are well known in the area.
Speaker 3: Somebody else said that too.
Speaker 10: He's from here, isn't he, And that his family owns a mall or something in that area, so they are pretty known.
Speaker 5: But if you got arrested and you're just like some kid that's in the family, I mean, this guy's I don't know, I'm.
Speaker 3: Forty years old or whatever.
Speaker 5: But you think everybody knows what you look like, or it just seems like you could still be somewhat anonymous if you don't. I've seen a lot of celebrities get arrested and they immediately started talking about how they're a celebrity, right, And you'd think if you just kept your mouth shut that you could get away with it. Who's going to know who you are? That was the one thing that was aggravated me the most about when Charlie and I were arrested. There were so many lies that were told about what went on, a lot of crookedness, but the biggest lie was, well, maybe not the biggest lie, but the one that really got me was that they claimed that when we were arrested.
Speaker 3: I said, don't you know who I am?
Speaker 2: Charlie?
Speaker 3: You were with me? Did that happen?
Speaker 7: It ain't no trying to not say that because we didn't want any extra problems.
Speaker 5: But they know that. They're like, oh, that will make them look like a douche. But if you were a celebrity and you get arrested, especially if you're a guy like I get it, if you're a movie star that ever ones like, you know, if somebody knows, like if Brad Pitt gets arrested, you're gonna know, like, dude, that's Brad Pitt.
Speaker 3: Anywhere in the world. Somebody's gonna know that.
Speaker 5: But oh, if you got arrested in a small, rinking ink town, I really think that you could get away.
Speaker 7: With just nobody would know who you are. He must have mentioned it or something. He must have said, I could pay you money, and they're like, how do you owe his money? He must he must have said something, because nobody's searching the court records of East Palestine every day. And then what you know when you see jeb yorke that doesn't jump off the page and go, oh, that's the forty nine ers owner.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wouldn't think, But who knows. Maybe maybe more people maybe they maybe they do, maybe they do know there.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Keith in Youngstown, you're on Rovers Morning.
Speaker 6: Glory, Good morning, Keith, Good morning, sir.
Speaker 3: Hey what happening?
Speaker 6: Every everybody knows who this guy is and young and Youngstown. I'm from Youngstown. Everybody knew, you know, uh de Barlow owned it at one time. He's a I only member there. But what it was really cracking me up is that I live in New Waterford, which is just down the street from He's Palestine.
Speaker 11: And about six.
Speaker 12: Months ago they busted a sex trafficking.
Speaker 3: Ring in more In, Ohio.
Speaker 6: The lady that was running it lived in.
Speaker 12: My complex, and she's still there.
Speaker 5: She's still running a sex operation. You think just moved it somewhere else.
Speaker 11: Actually, what kind of cracked me up is because when I first talked with my new neighbors, I talked with this lady's husband, she's married. He kept saying she likes to go down to the campgrounds, which I didn't see any campgrounds. And he's Palestine since I've been there, so I kind of was wondering that at the trailer park they were talking about maybe he is running it out of he's Palestine too.
Speaker 5: Maybe you have a connection to this entire sex operation, Keith, be careful who is sollociate with? Thank you Dean and Rochester. You're un rollers morning Glory, Your morning Dean. Dean?
Speaker 12: Are you why would you go to a prostitute?
Speaker 13: I'm here?
Speaker 3: Can you hear me? Yes? Go ahead?
Speaker 12: Hey, you asked two questions.
Speaker 13: Why would you go to a prostitute at nine thirty in the morning? And I'm guessing if you're frequenting the Trier prostitute, you'd want to be the first customer of the day.
Speaker 3: Not the last. That's good. Ah okay, Well.
Speaker 13: And second off, Charlie Sheen said thirty five years ago when he got busted doing he prostitutes because you pay for them to go away.
Speaker 3: But I mean, still, let's got it.
Speaker 5: You have to be really horny at nine thirty in the morning on a Sunday morning.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 5: Like if if you were to tell me that this guy, you know, and Saturday night or whatever, he has too much to drink. And you know, guy, you know how guys are when they've had to you know, they make they make poor decison. If that I could sort of even kind of like, oh, the guy's horny, maybe he's just looking for something quick, but at nineteen thirty in the morning on Sunday, that just strikes me as very strange.
Speaker 3: But I do agree with this.
Speaker 10: I feel like a prostitute is a little more discreet on who you are versus if you meet some girl at a bar, she's going to tell everybody for sure who she was with that night, whereas a prostitute might keep her mouth shut a little bit. Somebody also called and said that he did file for divorce a few months ago.
Speaker 5: Oh did he so? So he wants all right, Yeah, that's that marriage now. Yeah, And by the way. The reason why a hooker wouldn't wouldn't say anything isn't because she's a hooker and she has some secret, you know, like.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm just telling one. Yeah, you just you just want to tell the hooker who you are.
Speaker 5: Hooker's not going to know who you are, just going to be one of the ten guys that banged her that day. So as long as you keep your mind, I'll shut h You know, chances are they won't they won't talk because they won't know who you are. You'd make a fake name up for all, you know. I mean, yeah, I mean Anthony Snitzer. And I'm here to screw you.
Speaker 3: Here I am. Let's go.
Speaker 5: Uh, Garrett, you're on Rover's Morning Glory, Good morning, Garrett.
Speaker 9: You know what?
Speaker 3: Hey, what's happening?
Speaker 12: He first time call her, a long time listener, and they got something to speculated a little bit about yesterday's after math. So Ju was talking about mascots. Did anyone calling about this yet? I wasn't tuned in earlier today.
Speaker 3: No, I don't I know she was talking about mascots. No, I didn't know. I'm not sure.
Speaker 12: Okay, Well, so it's pretty a little creepy, just that she wants to be a mascot at a high school.
Speaker 3: She wants to wait, what do you mean wait?
Speaker 5: So she wants to she's so obsessed with her child, she wants to be closer to her house.
Speaker 3: He's like, I can't.
Speaker 5: I'm in the stands during the football game when Gianna's cheering. I want to be on the field as a mascot. I don't think let students do that.
Speaker 4: Most of the time, I didn't know who was in there. Where is it dressed as.
Speaker 12: Student?
Speaker 3: I don't know. There's all different kinds of fun mascots. I think it'd be fun.
Speaker 4: There's one every school's one man high school. But I could do it. My friend's kids go to a different school. I could do it there, Like I'd be a great mascot.
Speaker 5: So you think that would be fun. I think it would be stinky. I think it would be heavy. I bet those those suits. That's an awful job. Is it still the same guy that's been doing the Slider?
Speaker 3: Is it still him?
Speaker 5: Because my wife is just asking me about that, because my wife went to a baseball game a couple of weeks ago with their parents and Slider came over and started dancing on my father in law and uh, and I go, you know, I wonder if it's the same guy that's inside that suit, And.
Speaker 3: I guess du she's telling me that it is. Or are you gonna say, Garrett?
Speaker 12: The thing I wanted to speculate though about is possibly gear me out. Maybe the reason we all think Susie's cellib it because she doesn't want to tell us that she's secretly a furry.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she has a secret sex life.
Speaker 5: She's dressing up as a great sex Oh yeah?
Speaker 3: Is that what they do? Is they do? Oh they get all melly sex.
Speaker 4: Wait, so you dress up as an animal and bang oh furries?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is there like do you leave your furry outfit on and there's like a little pounce or a little slit in the front that you pull it out? Or do you take your furry outfit out and just leave like the head on? How does this work, Crystal?
Speaker 10: I don't know because some of them say that it's not about sex at all.
Speaker 3: Some of them are well they say that to so you put your guard down and they can try to have sex with you.
Speaker 10: And it depends because I've seen people where they do just wear the head, the hands, maybe a tail, and the feet, and then their body is just regular clothing. And then I've seen people that are in the full get up and I never see a little zipper area in the front or anything for it to flop out.
Speaker 5: So I wonder how they would be going about that. And does she you want to be a mascot? Were you ever a mascout?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, what is your mascot? I think I found it? This is a but I don't know.
Speaker 4: But for her the high school shorty high Shorty, that's this is the mascot.
Speaker 3: That's the guy you want to be an inflatable mascot.
Speaker 4: I've never seen a mascot like this, So this is yah.
Speaker 3: Is that a person in there? Or is that a person in there? This is very strange.
Speaker 5: I've never seen a mascot like this either. Wait, no, that's that's like a that's not like a parade float. That's a person in there.
Speaker 3: It's shorty?
Speaker 4: Is uh inflatable? That's why I want to do it. I think it would be amazing.
Speaker 5: So he doesn't move much right, Oh yeah, he's walking everywhere.
Speaker 3: He's walking. He's not doing the dancing like Slider They're all like, yeah, you can do it over and go.
Speaker 7: Well, it looks like a heavy plastic and they probably have an air compressor on it the entire time to pump it, keep it pumped up.
Speaker 3: How is it?
Speaker 5: Can I see that picture again? Let me see this this?
Speaker 3: I can't. I can't, you can't. I just I just saw him at the game, and.
Speaker 4: I'm sure a mascot like this, I want to be a st.
Speaker 3: Why do they call him shorty? I don't shoreman?
Speaker 11: This?
Speaker 3: I don't know, she says, So it's the shoremen are the.
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: I don't know why they call him that? Is he a shoreman? Is that what that is? Yeah? That's his name, but he's not sh shoremen like okay?
Speaker 5: And are they spelling shorty with an E like like a shoreman but then with a T? Y?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't know. How do you? I don't know how? Okay? I give up? Okay, I.
Speaker 4: Would say, you clearly can't. You're like getting all flustered. Sucks to be you.
Speaker 3: I love him, I think it is. I've never seen a mascot like that. It's an inflatable suit.
Speaker 9: These are his outfits that some of the always sprays the fart spray and then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, they gotta take a breaking what what?
Speaker 3: Oh? Sorry?
Speaker 10: I'd like her better in a furry more costume that she can dance and move around, and I feel like you won't be able to move as Much of.
Speaker 3: The problem is with these mascot outfits.
Speaker 5: The heads aren't big enough for Dougie to get her giant forehead in there. Even though they're massive, heads usually just still not big enough for Dougie.
Speaker 3: You have these chizzy coming up? What's on the way? I want to tell you the I don't want to tell you that one.
Speaker 4: Oh, you know Morgan Wallash. I'm trying to think I'm amazing. You know Morgan Morgan Wallen And when people go to his concert, obviously you're going to be drinking. Do you ever wonder how much alcohol people will drink at Morgan Wallen Coon. I'm going to tell you because the numbers are in, and I'll give you the stats.
Speaker 3: I'd like to know this because I you're welcome. I would I. I remember that Roverfest.
Speaker 5: Became the second largest what was it, or maybe it was the biggest.
Speaker 3: What was it? I think the second.
Speaker 5: Largest festival in terms of beer drinking in the state. And I think the first one was was it the Cincinnati fireworks thing that they do where there's like five hundred.
Speaker 3: Thousand people that get to that. Yeah, that is huge, that's a massive.
Speaker 5: I think that was the number one for beer sales, and we were the number two for beer sales in annual festivals. All right, so I am curious. We'll be right back on Rover's Morning glory.
Speaker 3: Hang on,