Speaker 1: But Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Tuesday, but we shall be back tomorrow. We'll talk about living in a communist state and how well that's going at this point in time. Gonna get to a bunch of emails Trump I still think might stop over in Cuba. Oh gosh, all that hippos and so much more coming up in the final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. Now that I just want to begin here, and I want you to remember something in the end. They're all just thieves. I played it for you at the end of last hour, but I'll play it again right now. This specifically is about ihan Omar, but it goes so far beyond ilhan Omar. It even goes beyond foreigners. It's just it's how evil people use power. When evil, soulless people with no morals get power, they loot, they pillage. It's what they do. This It's not hard to figure out what happened.
Speaker 2: One of our spending bills making its way through Congress was an one million dollar ear mark from Representative Ilan Omar of Minnesota, which was an earmark that was supposedly going to as substance abuse clinic, which actually happened to be housed in a restaurant and run by three individuals that share the same residential address according to their IRS paperwork, tons of red flags.
Speaker 1: We get what's going on there. They're just looting. If you're ilhan Omar, why go to Congress to loot to pillage? But it's not just that kind of illicit stuff. This headline just maam, do you live in California? Mad about gas prices? They've gone up for everybody, but in California you can't afford it. Now, this is from town Hall. California makes more per gallon of gas in taxes than oil companies do in profit. California makes more per gallon of gas in taxes than oil companies do in profit. They're just thieves. This is a Democrat. By the way, Governor candidate, this state's unaffordable.
Speaker 3: We have the highest gas prices in the United States of America.
Speaker 4: We have the highest utility costs and the continental the United States, and the highest home prices.
Speaker 5: It happened under our watch.
Speaker 3: I'm the only candidate.
Speaker 4: We'll need to say that this wasn't because of Donald Trump. This was because of policies that we created that it made it impossible for people to afford this state.
Speaker 1: And that's why he doesn't have a chance because there are no more breaks. There are no no more breaks, no more guard rails, no more bumpers at the bowling alley in a Democrat controlled area. Because of the radicalization of the Democrat Party, it is all gas, no breaks, baby headline. Massachusetts Democrats pushing to limit how much you can drive your own car. They may not pass this time, it will next time, it will eventually. Did you see in Virginia, the purple state of Virginia just got done having a Republican governor. They're about to pass a ban on semi automatic weapons. All gas, no breaks. If you're in a blue area and you can get out, get out. There's no holding these people back. Jesse, the way you're going, you're gonna be filling rush Limbaugh's shoes in short time. He says. Anyways, how could you explain how in the state of Florida, since they're cutting all the taxes and stuff, how does this state without taxes make ends me? Okay, let's talk. They all get their taxes in the end. Somehow someway. Some states do it a lot better than others, but somehow, some way, they're going to find a way to tax you. When I first got to Texas, When I first moved to Texas, I remember I was so excited. I called my dad because I had previously lived in Virginia for a year and they had I think it was like a six percent state tax. Don't don't quote me on that, but it was high. It was high on top of the federal taxes. It was a lot. I'm talking about income tax. Well, I moved to Texas. Here in Texas there is no state income Texas state income taxes, zero, nothing. It's great. Call my dad. My dad always had this way of waking you up to reality. I called my dad. I said, Dad, isn't it awesome those state income tax here? He said yeah. What's your property tax bill look like? Said, why do you have to do that?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 1: Why do you have to bring me Why do you have to bring me back to reality? The property taxes here are back breaking, absolutely back breaking. You can't people who live in states with normal property taxes don't understand there. In some cases, your mortgage doubles, doubles to pay the property taxes in the state of taxes, all states get their taxes. You want states with the lowest taxes humanly possible. That's one two taxes in this country. Because nothing ends up being even really taxes. It's just a matter of where you want the tax burden to fall and who you want the tax burden to fall on. It's gonna fall on somebody, trust me, Government's gonna get theirs, all of them. Jesse, if you could go back to period of time, or let's just ask doctor Jesse Friday, what is this? If you could go back to any period of time as eighteen year old Jesse and contain all the knowledge that is known up this point, what time period would you go back to? I would need air conditioning? What Chris? What? I can't want? What Chris said? Why not? Mild weather California would be great? In the fifteen hundreds. Do you want to go fight a bunch of hostile Indian tribes in the seventy five degree whether Chris? Okay, Well, I'm sorry, buddy. I don't feel like getting roasted over an open fire, so you'll have to forgive me if I don't want to go back to the fifteen hundreds in America and go to war with the Indian tribes. I'm gonna need air conditioning, I don't. I think the nineteen twenties would be for me. I think the nineteen twenties United States of America, that's the sweet spot. Hey, Jesse, we aren't going to deport the illegals. The elections aren't going to be secured. No man, this guy's having a heavy time. No one in power will be held to account for the crimes they've committed. The dollars losing value, with gold over five thousand an ounce. What should we do? First of all, I complained last night that deportations were going down, and that complaint is still valid. We are still deporting illegals. We are deporting illegals. Do not dismiss that. Also, illegal immigration has completely stopped. Also legal immigration not talking about the horrible H one B visa crap which Trump still loves, which is ridiculous. But I'm talking about all the ridiculous asylum claims and refugee claims, all these claims that end up having well, we need one hundred dollars some more people from Iraq. Those have completely stopped. We are getting good immigration things done. We are getting more deportations than we've ever had. We have stopped the import of more people than we ever had before. Probably in your lifetime, depending on how old you are. It's not nothing. It's not everything we want, but it's not nothing. As for elections being secured, well they are going to great lengths right now to secure those elections. It's the non sexy, nerdy political detail stuff. But did you know that Trump DOJ is suing a bunch of Blue states because the Blue states will not send their voter rules into the federal government. They won't open up the books and say, hey, who is voting in your elections? Are dead people voting in your elections? Or who is voting? These Blue states have said no, we're not showing you. Well, why do you think that is? You know why? That is communists cheating elections. Any Democratic state, any Democrat controlled area, is going to have cheating in the elections. These lawsuits are going through as we speak. They are trying to clean up the voter rules, they're trying to clean up the census. And I want you to take this as a raw, raw little pep talk. That's not what it's meant to be. You can say I'm not getting enough. You can say I don't like this. I don't like that they're backing off of this, This hasn't been done. You can say all those things. They're all valid, and you're a free citizen. You can complain about any freaking thing you want. Don't let anybody tell you what otherwise. But what you cannot say, at least you can't say it accurately, is we haven't gotten anything. That's simply not true. That is simply not true. We have gotten things, and it is significantly better than it was when these people were in charge.
Speaker 7: We'll say, you're quite right. There are many more prosecutions with respect to the blocking of the of the abortion centers, but that is generally because they are those actions are taken with photography. At the time, during the daylight, we.
Speaker 1: Had a communist that attorney general arresting pro lifers as fast as he could and making sure Democrats stayed out of jail. We don't have that anymore. You can say I don't like the attorney general now, didn't like Bondie whatever. It's better than Garland. Sometimes you look in this political life, that's all you got a lot of the time, at least Jeff Pure Talk is the Jesse Kelly Show a wonderful Tuesday. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Hey, Jesse. Wouldn't it be awesome if Trump, twenty minutes before leaving office pardoned everyone who voted for him any pass in any past or present or future federal elections. There's been some discussions recently because they asked Trump about it, what are you gonna do pardon wise before you leave? And Trump said, I'm going to pardon everybody who works for me, And that caused a little bit of a stink in commy circles. He can't do that, he can't do that. And then people on the right said, well, I mean the Biden did that. Biden pardoned everybody, including his son, after he promised he wouldn't pardon his son. And I want to rewind again back to the Biden administration. And I know there were presidents who did this kind of stuff a little bit before, but we hadn't seen anything like it. Like it under the Biden administration. When the Communists they took all their judicial power and they just opened up a complete war against Republicans against Trump, against people who were for Trump, against pro lifers, again, you name it. It wasn't just federal, state, local. If you were a Democrat and you had a DA position, you just waged war on Republicans and tried to throw them in prison as fast as possible, while also trying to protect as many criminals as possible. This is what happens in every communists run country. And you remember at that time I said, and I'm sure you were saying as well, this is terrible because this genie probably doesn't go back in the lamp. Once you open that up. Once that becomes an option, then it's always going to be viewed as an option going forward. Once you're the first one to cross that line, then the next guy will cross that line, and then the next guy will cross that line, and the next guy will cross that line.
Speaker 8: It just.
Speaker 1: That's the way political power has always worked. We've talked before about about how crossing the Rubicon and Salah in Rome with an army marching on Rome and then Caesar marching on Rome. And remember how old Rome was by the time this stuff came about, old ancient even, and that stuff had never been done. And then you look at it, and then the span of fifty years, one hundred years, it seemed like everyone did it. All of a sudden, everyone was doing it. Once one guy does it. Once one guy does the thing you shall not do, it just becomes a thing that is now a thing forever. Once the communists in the Biden doj Lisa Monico and those people, remember, we know now the Biden White House, this is all confirmed. I don't care. I Madgiew Libert peg against the Biden White House was coordinating with Fanny Willis's office when they were trying to throw Trump in prison in Georgia. Once the Democrat Party at a federal level decides to pull out all the stops and throw their political opponents in prison, they bragged about all the January six ers they threw in prison, they threw pro lifers in prison, they tried to throw Donald Trump in prison. Once that just became Democrat politics, because you know that's what that is. Now, that's just Democrat politics. They're telling you already, what does.
Speaker 8: A Project twenty twenty nine agenda look like for you?
Speaker 5: I don't think you can speak of it in shorthand, but I'll just show a couple of things that I think are absolutely necessary. One is we've got to restore the rule of law, and that means holding people accountable who've broken the law, and talking about in this administration when we get a new one, the people in this administration who broken the law and federal agents who broken the law need to be held accountable.
Speaker 8: And that means criminally prosecuted.
Speaker 5: Criminally prosecuted, civilly prosecute, whatever it is that we can do.
Speaker 1: So to be clear, the next president, whether it's President Newsom or someone else you think, needs to elevate the debate, but also ensure accountability legal accountability for anyone who broke the law. It's yeah, I think you have to knit that back.
Speaker 3: And you have to do both because you because you by definition, are doing both.
Speaker 1: It's not weaponizing grievance.
Speaker 3: It's not pursuing retribution in the spirit that defines Trump and trump Ism. It's not about vengeance in that respect. It's not that it's simply about accountability. That the chips fall where they.
Speaker 1: Make they're going to do it again, and that means since they already did it last time, and they're all saying on camera they intended to do it again. If you're Donald Trump, to be honest, you owe it to the people who work for you to give them all preemptive pardons on your way out the door. And I think that's an awful way to be as a country. I think it's awful that we have such abuse of the presidential pardon power. I think it's awful that we have to preemptively pardon our people. And I'll be honest, I've told you this before. If there's fraud in the Trump administration, and I assume there's some in there somewhere, I want the fraudsters and the Trump administration prosecuted as well. I'm big on government fraud. You know that's big time for me. I want government fraudster's pardoned as bad as murderers. To use your position in government to enrich yourself in some way commit fraud and somebody's really a high evil for me. You have to pardon them all because the Communists have already said we're going to arrest them. Now have you seen the other bad part of that? Trump says he's leaving, he's gonna pardon everybody who works for him preemptively. Okay, And you see a potential problem coming, I can hang on, we'll talk about it. Is that Jesse Kelly's show on a Tuesday. Remember, if you miss any part of the show, you can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes. So have you thought about the negative part, about all the preemptive pardons. Let's walk through this walk with me here, just one of these long term future predictions that's fun slash horrifying to think about. I think anybody listening understands. I'm sure you understand that there is a Democrat bloodlust now when it comes for people on the right. You remember the Democrat reaction after Charlie Kirk died. Some just openly celebrated, celebrated it. The other ones gave some version of well you kind of had it coming. That's what you get. There's a desire, a deep, deep desire now on the left to hurt people on the right. They want them hurt. I've played this again twice tonight. I'll when we play the beginning of it. But JB. Pritzker, you're sitting down doing an interview. It's years before twenty twenty eight. You're already talking about arresting your political opponents.
Speaker 8: What does a project twenty twenty nine agenda look like for you.
Speaker 5: I don't think you can speak of it in shorthand, but I'll just say a couple of things that I think are absolutely necessary. One is, we've got to restore the rule of law, and that means holding people accountable who've broken the law, and talking about in this administration when we get a new one, the people in this administration who broken the law, and federal agents who've broken the law need to be held accountable.
Speaker 8: And that means criminally prosecuted.
Speaker 5: Criminally prosecuted, chivally prosecuted.
Speaker 1: Why's he saying that? Does he want to do that? Is that a burning desire for him? I don't know. I doubt that. Why is he saying it? Because he has read the pool numbers and he knows that's what Democrat voters will demand. There was a bloodlust now with the average Democrat. They want you hurt, They want you hurt badly. They are demanding that of their political leaders. That's why every single one of them runs to the camera now and keeps talking about impeachment and arrests, and impeachment and arrests over and over and over again. That's what the Democrat voter wants, so Democrat politicians feel they have to deliver that to them. Back to the Trump Trump pardon. What if Donald Trump, and I'm sure he will pardons everyone in his administration a preemptive pardon. You're all pardoned, can't prosecute you, Okay, someone's got to go to jail. The Democrat voter, They're not gonna be calmed down because of a couple pardons. If Pete Hegseth can't go to jail, Christin Noham can't go to jail, Steven Miller can't go to jail, Caroline Levitt can't go to jail. Well, does your libroyant Peggy seem like the type who's just gonna say, oh, well, guess we can't stand anyone, let's go home. No, she's going to say loudly okay, So who is going to jail? All right? Well, what are they gonna do? They keep bringing up ice agents, ice agents, ice agents, these ice agents. We've had everybody, every Tom Dick and here a Democrat in the country has come out and talked about arresting, imprisoning ice agents. We're hiring more and more ice agents every day. They're working very hard to try to rid this country of all the we've brought in. What if Donald Trump thinks to himself, oh gosh, all right, well here's a blanket. Pardon every ice agent. Good, good, good, I hope he does good. Sounds good. Well, they're just going to keep working their way down until they find a group of Republican heads they can deliver on a platter to the Democrat voter. The next group of Democrats who take power, they will understand full well they must politically, they must deliver someone's head on a platter. Remember that story about John the Baptist. Someone's gotta go, whose head are you bringing me? Somebody? I have a platter. Here, here's a platter. Uh, I need a head on it. Can someone bring me out? I don't care whose head it is. Somebody get me ahead, would you say? Chris? Jewish producer Chris of course, says it another story of John the Baptist. Chris, I can't educate you on the New Testament every time it comes up, right, go read your Bible. Stop it anyway. The Democrat voter has already told their politicians that that's why Guy I knew some talks about it. Pritz could talk to all of them, Adam Schiff, you name it. The Democrat voter is going to demand that head. If Trump keeps pardoning people on the way out the door, and I hope he does not complaining about it, well that just means the head is going to get lower and lower and lower ranking. They're going to deliver somebody's head. Promise you that somebody is getting head. Chessei, is it time to go back to isolationism? And are we capable economically of doing without the rest of the world. Seems like historically we have in the past. There will be never ever such a thing going forward as complete economic isolationism. That is not something that will ever exist. And it's hard to ever find examples like that in history of it really ever existing I know about. So I'm not even talking about some backwards tribe on a Hawaiian island or something like that. But historically, when you have borders, when you are next to somebody, you will eventually figure out, hey you make these, I like those, Hey we make these, you like these? Wish drap We'll give you some of our stuff and we'll take some of your stuff. That's just an economic reality that you can despise the complete globalization of economics, and in a lot of ways I do while understanding complete and total isolationism is not something that's realistic, and it shouldn't even frankly be something that is desired. That's not realistic. Now that said, you should be as a country. You should be a country that makes more things. That's what you should be. You want to be able to make things for a variety of reasons. One of those reasons is in an emergency situation, a war situation, let's call it what it is, you want to be able to if you have to batten down the hatches, batten down the hatches, make all the stuff, or at least most of the stuff you need in house. We have to start getting back to that. A lot of people who don't really follow economics because it gets nerdy and confusing, woke up one day and started reading headlines like ninety percent of our pharmaceuticals are made in China, our number one geopolitical enemy produces ninety percent the pharmaceuticals one. How did we get there? In two? How are we going to fix that?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Look right now, we've got a blockade going that's already causing tension with China, Chinese oil, Chinese flagships. We're gonna work it out. I believe it'll be fine. But we're always having tensions with the country that makes ninety percent of the pharmaceutical products in the country. Economic isolationism, total economic isolationism. It's not something even possible, nor is it desired. But even if you do desire it, it's not something even possible. But we have to bring American manufacturing back here. You want to be the country that makes things, make things and sell those things to the world, make things and sell those things to the world. And we were always so good at that because we have great people, we have great resources, we have a great educator well had a great education system. We could always do that, and we lost that by peace mailing out the American economy to every foreign nation that we need to get back. All Right, It is the Jesse Kelly Show, final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show, but we'll be back tomorrow on Okay. I look forward to finding out what Daniel Turner knows about this California gubernatorial candidate, one that I'm kind of giving the old side eye to. I'm suspicious, I'm very suspicious Eric Swalwell. He was making some noise in that California primary, and then all of a sudden, every woman on the planet came forward and said, Eric Swalwell abuse me. Eric Swalwell did? Are there even running stories about it on CBO?
Speaker 2: Now dropped out of the governor's race and resigned from Congress?
Speaker 8: Is that justice in your.
Speaker 1: No, it's just the beginning.
Speaker 8: It's just the very beginning.
Speaker 2: And I know personally that we're not walking away from this fight. For me.
Speaker 1: Justice won't be until he can't ever harm a woman ever again, and he has faced the consequences for the women that he has harmed. Maybe those women were harmed, maybe there weren't. I don't have any idea. I'm not not going to make any statements on that. How would I know? But it does all seem a bit sudden, doesn't it. Eric swal Well has been a known dirtball for many years. You and I both knew that he had some kind of a thing with a Chinese spy. It's not like it was just the interns. Apparently it was every woman who was willing Eric's wal Well was out there. Yet now of all times, it all comes out. Even the media is running with it. Huh. That's interesting, isn't it. Columbia authorizes the use of ethana to stop the spread of Pablo Escobar's hippos. I don't have any idea why. This story has always made me laugh that Pablo Escobar was one of the richest men in the world by dealing cocaine. Just everyone knew that's what he did, and he made it. I think he was on the Forbes Top ten. I think it was number eight, but he was on the Forbes Top ten, one of the richest men in the world selling drugs. And he had so much money that he just ran out of things to do with it. And he liked exotic animals, so he started buying animals from Africa and bringing them into Colombia, and those, of course included hippos. Hippos are famously one of the most dangerous animals on the planet, very territorial, very short tempered, very powerful jaws. You do not want to find yourself in fast I should note, way faster than you think can move. You don't want to find yourself in the path of a hippo. So pabloscar usca bar brings a bunch of them. In turns out that tropical environment in Colombia, it works for them. They start doing what animals do. They're breeding, and now they're out of control. I think it's out oft know why I find it to be so entertaining. It's just funny what Chris Chris said, Why I get hippos? Why not a lion? Dude, I think you have minims too. Oh, I hope you don't think it was just hippos, buddy. No, No, he went all in. He wouldn't have full national geographic He brought it all in. These drug dealers are wild man, hey Jesse nothing mortified as my daughter more than if I ever have a cigar. They treat me like I'm the spawn of Satan with leprosy, morey, reprehensible, highly contagious, smelly, worthy of their scorn. The schools have put the fear of God into them about tobacco. I think that's probably a good thing that our kids don't like tobacco. But I also feel like as a man, I should be allowed. It's like if it's every night or something like that, that I should be able to go back in my backyard not doing it at the daycare or something, although I don't know why i'd be at a daycare. That would be weird, but I'm not doing it around a bunch of kids or women or something like that. I should be allowed to go back there and light up a cigar without having all the little comments. Really, dand Dan, that's Teria before you, Dad. Why do I have to endure this from my own sons? It's not right? Chris Jesse, would you ever consider being a history teacher for a school maybe after retirement. I don't know what kind of school would allow me to tell history the way I like to tell history. What Chris Chris said, guest lecturer at a college. Chris, what college is going to allow me even on the campus, let alone, let alone have access to the young, developing minds. There's no college that's going to allow me within five hundred feet of the little comedies they're trying to train out there. That's never going to happen. What Chris said. Arizona. I'm not an alumni of Arizona. Moron AB is an alumni of Arizona. I did. I did go to the campus though, and I supported the alumni event. You know what, I didn't you didn't think about this? Why not just lie? No one listen, No one verifies anything. How hard is it to print a diploma? I bet you can do it in five minutes, Chris, print me an Arizona diploma. I'll apply to be a professor. They're probably gonna want some background check stuff, which who knows how that's gonna come up. Well, we'll take chances. And now here's a headline. Why you know, you know the thing? Headlines we didn't get to vance says the US made progress in progress in peace talks. But the ball is in Iran's courts. I guess we shall see. Donald Trump doesn't sound like he's done yet.
Speaker 6: Cuba has been a terribly run country for a long time. It's got a bad system. It's been very oppressive, as you know, and they were treated very badly. In many cases. Family members have been killed, they've been beaten up and mugged, and like, terrible things happened in Cuba. And Cuba is a failing nation. And we're gonna do this, and we may stop by Cuba after we're finished with this. But Cuba is a nation that was has been horribly run for many years by Castro.
Speaker 1: I don't know that we have to stop by Cuba right away. Well, when we come home for a little bit. First, Trump administration wants the new FED Chair in place as soon as possible. It'll be interesting if inflation continues to uptick, if it's even possible for the next FED Chair to reduce interest rates, there's gonna be some huge nerdy economic battle coming. If inflation keeps going up. The next FED Chair is gonna make Trump mad, and that'll just be well, you know how Trump's gonna handle that. 'll hire someone and fire someone in about a day. Anyway, we shall return them allw to do it again. That's all