Speaker 1: It's KTWB on a Monday morning. You know, I had to tell you this cooler, fallish weather really was refreshing. It was kind of nice yesterday, rain for a little while yesterday and rain here since like nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 2: My favorite when we get on so on Sunday mornings, we all hop online. And I love when Dave's out in his RV because he'll be like, you, guys, I'm just like sipping my coffee in the RV right now.
Speaker 3: It's my favorite. He says it like every single time.
Speaker 1: For it seriously, has been my dream since like most of my adult life. I wanted an RV and I could always picture myself like in the RV on a cool morning, haveing coffee. And you know, this is back before cell phone, so I pictured myself doing a crossword puzzle or reading the paper or whatever. But now we have phone, so you know, you play a wordle and you check your Instagram. So but yeah, it was great. I get a little motivational Monday for you on KTWDB. Tell me what you think about this one, because I like this one, but it hits a little hard. It's not a soft motivational Monday here.
Speaker 4: We go.
Speaker 1: Most people's work ethic is trash because they're waiting to feel motivated. Motivation is for amateurs. Discipline is doing it when you don't feel like it every single day. That's the difference. Stop waiting for feelings and start operating on standards.
Speaker 4: Whoa Wow. Usually motivational mondays are.
Speaker 1: Like, you're perfect just the way you are, because you're special special, Everyone is special.
Speaker 4: Bully bullooney, great song? What are you?
Speaker 1: Don't know where that's from? This is this hits hard? And maybe you text me and let me know if you hate this one, but I like it. Most people's work ethic is trash because they're waiting to feel motivated.
Speaker 4: Motivation is for amateurs.
Speaker 1: Discipline is doing it when you don't feel like it every single day. That's the difference. Stop waiting for feelings, start operating on standards. I have told people in radio for my entire almost my entire career, ninety percent of people in radio are lazy. So all you've got to do to stand out is work harder than those ninety percent, and you can help but be noticed, because most people do just enough work to not get fired.
Speaker 4: And I don't know what field you're in as you're listening to the show.
Speaker 1: But if you're in architecture, if you're in mechanic, like I don't know if you're a mechanic, if you are in whatever, CPA or whatever, you can probably say the same thing. Most people are lazy. Stop waiting for motivation. It's for amateurs. What do you guys think too harsh?
Speaker 2: No, I love it because I think that also some people look at people who do like fitness and work out a lot that like, we're so motivated, But it's really not. It's about the discipline aspect. I don't want to ever work out. There's not a day I wake up and I was like, yes, I'm so excited work out. No, it's the fact that I've disciplined myself over the years. Now it's part of my routine. So yeah, I really like that one.
Speaker 1: But I think there's a lot of people who are like I just don't feel motivated and then you wait for that motivation is life kind of life and health and opportunity kind of passes you by.
Speaker 4: Mm.
Speaker 1: I like that, Maylee would answer, but she doesn't feel motivated.
Speaker 5: No, I'm I'm trying to like just discover my stance on it because I definitely agree that, Like, I don't think I'm lazy. But even in high school in middle school, I always thought I could be straight A plus student if I really really applied myself and I just didn't like want to and or like, oh I could be I could be an Instagram influencer if I really cared to be, but like I just didn't want to bring her joy.
Speaker 1: I think one of the things motivation is you gotta find something that you really see.
Speaker 4: The benefit of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And for me, for radio, I never had to be motivated to do a good job in radio because I loved it so much and doing a great show was its own reward.
Speaker 4: It is like when I walk out the hallway and the boss would be like, yeah.
Speaker 1: That is a great show, I'd be like, yeah, thanks, And it was fun and it made people happy. So I never need I never was like I don't feel motivated to do a good job on the radio.
Speaker 4: I just did.
Speaker 6: And I feel like the motivation comes from the discipline. Like you go to the I know this is so cliche, but you go to the gym as much as you don't want to. After you come back from the gym, you feel so good about yourself, so you're motivated to keep going.
Speaker 7: Especially if you see like a visible.
Speaker 6: Not even to that helps, but you just genuinely feel good. If you do good at work, you might not be motivated to do good, but once you do good, the accolades or not even the accolades, less the raise or whatever, they will motivate you, like Wow, We'll see what happens when I work hard.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna read this again because people are asking for this one. If you get some feedback, I'm gonna read the Motivational Monday again. Most people's work ethic is trash because they're waiting to feel motivated. Motivation is for amateurs. Discipline is doing it when you don't feel like it every single day. That's the difference. Stop waiting for feelings, start operating on standards. Text messages at five three nine two one applause to Motivational Monday. I'm amazed when I get praised at work because I truly just think I'm doing my job. That's from Sydney. Another one loved that quote. It's one hundred percent true. Most successful people have incredible discipline. Another one says, agreed, I know a few people who have excuse after excuse. I have some people very close to me in my life. They cannot get a break for the for anything, and it's because they sleep late, smoke a boatload of weed every day, are lazy, and don't really apply themselves. So and then they wonder why they can't get a break. All right, that's enough for motivational Monday. I'll put that up on Dave Ryan's show or on Dave Ryan KBGB somewhere.
Speaker 4: Take a look at that.
Speaker 3: That's good. Someone else texts it, Endave.
Speaker 2: But I want to bring this up because you did an RV tour on your Instagram at one point, right, someone was like, do an RV tour, So you should share that to your Instagram story too, and we can share it on Dave Ryan show also so people can see that.
Speaker 4: Got one somewhere.
Speaker 3: I think you made a reel of it when you first got the RV.
Speaker 4: Well, it's very well, all right, We'll be right back on k w B. Jonas Brothers tickets in row number five. Yes, Jonas Brothers.
Speaker 1: Row number five for Friday night, Saturday Night, Friday night, Friday night.
Speaker 4: Next row five, Stay here.
Speaker 5: W B.
Speaker 1: Yes, you can watch on TV and shout out to Cariboo hold my cup up right now because Caribou brought by coffee because they heard that the coffee here is garbage.
Speaker 6: Mine too, minus chocolate in it, minus vanilla. Oh walk, what you can get free coffee too?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you actually can. If you down website and.
Speaker 6: Then sign up for a new Cariboo pers account, you'll get like a free medium drink after your first purchase.
Speaker 4: Okay, free I do right, if it's for fretty for me, that's right.
Speaker 3: I got a person account, otherwise I'd do it.
Speaker 1: We got Jonas Brothers tickets to give away. Right now, we're play a little game called price is right? What Target Circle Days is starting?
Speaker 8: Is that right?
Speaker 2: It started yesterday already and.
Speaker 4: Which is kind of like Amazon Amazon Brandy.
Speaker 2: Where they do it because Prime Days is tomorrow and Wednesday. So Target jumped on that and was like, we're going to do Circle weeks.
Speaker 1: So yeah, look at you, Target, So we're going to give you an item. You to price it just like on prices right, and use that strategy. If you think your opponent is overbid, bid one dollar or if you think they've underbid, then bid one more dollar. I've been watching this show since I was a kid, fake and sick, so you got to know the strategy to play. Let me play Bailey one time. Wait wait, wait, okay, that's right, and then call me six, five, one, nine, and I'll play Bailey in a little sample round of prices.
Speaker 3: Right, price is right?
Speaker 2: Here we go, So Bailey and David, right now, I have an adult charcouterie board halloween cost you. It's a one size fits most hide and Eeke boutique is.
Speaker 3: What makes it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Bailey, I'll let you bid first today. How much do you bid on the charcuterie board costume?
Speaker 4: Nine? Okay, David one dollar.
Speaker 3: David is the winner today because it is only eighteen dollars on.
Speaker 7: So you would have been would have had it if it wasn't Target.
Speaker 3: Remember Day Circle week. It is much cheap. And you want to do another one while.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do another waiting for two people on the phone six to be Jonas Brothers tickets row number five.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see there's a lot of different categories, so let's go with this one.
Speaker 3: We're going to go to the men's apparel.
Speaker 2: Oh crap, I know they're not going to know this either good Fellow in Company.
Speaker 3: That's a good brand.
Speaker 4: I'm we're in their brand right now.
Speaker 7: Maybe Dave will know this.
Speaker 2: So their men's straight fits, it's very basic genes, just a straight fit. You can get them in multiple different colors. It's a twenty well, it's a different size waste depending on what you need. But good Fellow and Company is the brand. What do you bet on that today, David?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go thirty one dollars, okay, and I'll do one dollar.
Speaker 3: And Bailey is the window.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good Jay.
Speaker 7: Bailey is how you were. That's how you play it. You always just say one.
Speaker 2: You heavily overbid Dave because it was only seventeen fifty and originally they're only twenty five bucks.
Speaker 4: Wow, to steal good quality too, Darren.
Speaker 1: Okay, we lost what our contestants, so we're gonna have to find another one.
Speaker 4: But here's what we'll do.
Speaker 1: In the meantime. We're gonna play a Jonas Brothers song. This is my favorite. This is my favorite Jonas Brothers song. I know it's old, I know it's a kid's song. I don't care. It's my favorite.
Speaker 9: Call the Wind tickets. It's six five one nine eight nine KDWB. Okay, let's give away some tickets. That's what we do. We're DJs. We're DJ's.
Speaker 4: We give away tickets on the radio.
Speaker 1: Tanya is gonna play prices right, and your opponent this morning, Tanya is Shelby. Good morning, Tanya, good morning. I need one fun fact about Tanya, one fun fact, like you collect stamps or you love pickleball.
Speaker 4: Give me a fun fact.
Speaker 8: Black belt in martial arts?
Speaker 9: What what?
Speaker 1: What form of martial arts? I don't know what that means, but I'm impressed with that.
Speaker 4: Hit us up.
Speaker 1: Okay, Shelby is on the phone. Shelby, I need one fun fact from you.
Speaker 4: I was born in Vegas is a fun fact.
Speaker 1: Okay, very good? All right, here we go. This is the way that works. And by the way, my computer screen.
Speaker 3: All of our says, so we'll just go with the.
Speaker 4: This could be really bad. Okay, Tanya, You're gonna bid first, and uh.
Speaker 1: You gotta come closest to the actual target circle price without going over here we go.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: First off is an espresso virtuo plus coffee maker and espresso she espressot Presso Espresso, and it also does include twelve capsules when you get this, So I will have Tanya go first.
Speaker 3: Tanya, what is your bid today? Oh gosh, I'm going to guess.
Speaker 9: Seventeen?
Speaker 3: Okay, and Shelby, what do you? What are you bidding? I didn't hear her bit she said to seventeen seventeen two hundred. All right, I need you to both bid again because you both.
Speaker 4: Do you missed my technique. Okay, we're gonna go back Tanya.
Speaker 3: Tanya, what's your.
Speaker 4: One hundred?
Speaker 3: Okay? And Shelby, I'm gonna go with the dollars.
Speaker 2: Okay, this time your technique did not win. Why Stoppe is the target target circle deal for this one?
Speaker 3: So Tanya gets that point. We'll do two more rounds.
Speaker 1: Actually we're out of time. We're way out of time. So Tanya wins. Shelby, we love you. I'm sorry we cut it short, but you got to be on the radio. So that's kind of cool. And we'll have more Jonas brothers take us for you tomorrow morning and row number four. We are all about the social media and we know we all do this. We sit there and we're like in our favorite chair on the couch and we're scrolling, scrolling, and then you kind of get so disgusted with it, you're like, God, I gotta stop this, And so you put your phone down and then fifteen minutes later you got it in your hand again. Or you pick up your phone during a TV show or during commercials, or during a slow part of the Vikings game. But guess what, we're slowly but surely abandoning social media.
Speaker 4: Are we going to tell you the story?
Speaker 1: Well, there was a time when social media is a lot of fun. Now the only thing social about social media is we all suffer together the financial times, as if we've passed peak social media. A digital audience survey basically looked at fifty countries and found out we spent more time on social media a couple of years ago. In twenty twenty two is when social media use peaked, and it's gone into a steady decline. Across the world. Adults sixteen and older are spending an hour of an average of two hours twenty minutes a day on social platforms. So all of us sixteen and older two hours twenty minutes a day on social platforms. That's down by ten percent since twenty twenty two. The sharpest decline is among teens and twenty somethings like Vaunt, although the millennials like you guys and gen X or gen xers are deleting their accounts too, or just doing it less and less, basically because the stuff that we like has been pushed out and is replaced with ads, suggested content, more ads, negativity, bought stupidity, and then even more ads.
Speaker 5: Yes, I agree, the ad thing is bonkers when it's half of my like uh not for yeah, for you page on TikTok are is something from the TikTok shop. Half of the stuff that's on Instagram. I would even say seventy five percent of the stuff if I'm scrolling on Instagram is people I don't follow.
Speaker 7: I'm like, what why am I following anybody? At this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, calmed that down a little bit on Instagram because it was really bad for a while where it was like suggested for you, yeah, and then it was like a random post and you're like, I don't know this person, and you're scrolling and you'd see something You're like, do I follow this person?
Speaker 3: You get confused by it. But I think they've chilled out a little bit on that and.
Speaker 6: Then it's a blessing and a curse because it's cool that you get to find things that are tailored to your interests, like the algorithm. But yeah, sometimes I want to see what Dave did this weekend or what my cousin is up to and during Jersey.
Speaker 5: I think if I want the algorithm to find something for me, I would go to the like explore page on Instagram. If I want to know what my friends are doing, I want my homepage to be what I have, the following the I have. That's what I want to see on my homepage, not suggested content.
Speaker 4: And that's why TikTok has the for you page and then the.
Speaker 7: Friend We have opinions about it clearly.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I mean we spend so much of our time on social media. I put mine down yesterday and I picked up a book, and then then I put it down so I can get back on TikTok.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I'm reading a book, Jenny. The book is called Confronting Evil and it's by Bill O'Reilly and it's all about like very short, maybe twenty page chapters about Hitler or other evil people, Lennon or Putin or whatever. The Iatolicomani all these evil people, and it's really interesting about how they just like King Henry the Eighth, What an evil, awful person he was.
Speaker 7: Are you reading like a physical book or a physical book?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, for Dave physical book, well.
Speaker 4: I already told you, but I want for Christopher, I already have it. Lionel Richie book.
Speaker 5: Yep, yeah, you wrote that down, then I'll take it off on my list.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is. You can't make this stuff up. We'll be back with Dave's Dirt. It is a Taylor Swift soaked dirt everything from her filthiest song ever, which people are misinterpreting or maybe interpreting to be about Travis Kelsey's Little Travis that and including the dimensions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because.
Speaker 1: People say that they have figured out the dimensions just by going through this song. We'll cover all that coming up in a second. And by the way, the dimensions of this seem unrealistic to me, just realistic.
Speaker 9: Agree with you?
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you, but we'll tell you coming up next on Dave's Dirt. I love that song. I can't get enough that song. Marining guitar can something by you?
Speaker 7: Sure because you're you know, a father and father Dave as we.
Speaker 5: Know you, and can you tell me if I'm going to hell? Can you tell me?
Speaker 4: I don't think so. I mean is also you know, he's a merciful God. But but then there's you.
Speaker 5: So yeah, let me tell you what happened. Okay, me and my mom were at church yesterday. We sang in the church choir because we're good Christian women and we're sitting in church and it's communion day yesterday, and they did communion in the way where they like brought around like a dish with the bread in it, and you take the bread and then you eat the bread, and then they bring around the dishes there.
Speaker 4: Ay, you need to tear it from the it's we don't have to hear it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, that's gross because then some filthy fingered neighbor is going to put their hand against it for leverage while they pull off a.
Speaker 5: Piece of bread and it's cubed already, so they that pass that around, you eat it, and then they pass around teeny tiny, like fractional sized shot glasses of grape juice.
Speaker 4: Your church is my church growing fabulous same thing.
Speaker 5: So yesterday it was communion and me and my mom are sitting there and the Communion people, the people walking around with the stuff, just walk by us with the bread, so they.
Speaker 3: Just like there's not gonna be any left for the rest of them.
Speaker 5: So they completely walk by, and me and my mom were like, did they like forget us?
Speaker 7: And we're like, no, they'll come back, they'll come back.
Speaker 4: No, they didn't.
Speaker 5: Are Yeah, we're in a pew. We're like on the side, so we're like on a side pew. Yes, but we're still sitting near other. They walked by us and we thought, okay, weird. Well, I guess we'll just have the blood of Christ. That's fine. So then they come around with the little grape juice and we both like sit up straight like you would at a restaurant, like, oh, here comes our food, and so we sit up straight.
Speaker 7: They walk by, just is it the same people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's the same Yeah, same people who have the bread, because they do the bread first, they go up they grab the wine quote unquote, and then they come around with the wine, and we just got skipped entirely.
Speaker 7: So we are sitting in a congregation full.
Speaker 5: Of people who have had both bread and wine, blood and body of Christ, and me and my mom got skipped.
Speaker 7: So are we going to hell?
Speaker 3: You didn't sin enough this week?
Speaker 2: I think they were like, you don't need the communion, you haven't enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the do.
Speaker 8: You know what?
Speaker 4: You know what communion is for?
Speaker 1: It is not to absolve your little tipsy No, it's it's Welch's grape juice. And that was so good. I remember because my dad would not. We only had kool aid and milk in my house.
Speaker 4: That's it. Never had Welch's grape juice.
Speaker 1: Once a month we do communion and they put little shots of Welchish grape.
Speaker 4: Ah, it is so good.
Speaker 3: Okay, did you guys genuinely not have wine?
Speaker 7: A community didn't have?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 7: Catholic growing up?
Speaker 2: No, I'm I was, but I also love It was scant tonight and we always had wine. It was the best thing. I was fourteen years old. I finally got to start doing communion.
Speaker 8: I was like, yeah, why but it was wine.
Speaker 5: We didn't have the grape arses juice, but I wouldn't know.
Speaker 7: I didn't have any.
Speaker 4: Were any? Sorry Jenny over a little shot, not even a shot of wine.
Speaker 3: Well, they did the big goblet where they let you like sip out of it, and then they wipe the smell.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I totally respect. I am not a Catholic, a totally respective Lutherans or whoever does that filthy, filthy habit that is nasty. You got a goblet of wine, that slobbering Grace over here, who's eighty nine years old, back washed into the goblet, and the tree falls right exactly. She fishes her teeth out, pops him back in, and then Father Murphy over here wipes it off with a chlorox wet wipe, and it's like THO, that looks praise the Lord handed to tell you think twice about it.
Speaker 8: I was like, yes, it's my turn to age.
Speaker 6: Somebody texted I went to a Wisconsin church and we also had real wine. I used to do shots of him when we had extra What type of church was it? Was it Lutheran or is it just the Wisconsin thing?
Speaker 2: I grew up Lutheran, and so I was very shocked when I started hearing you guys talk about your experience that you just had like grape juice, and I was like, well, yes, same here though we had wine. Water turned into wine. As Jesus did you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, the association. I thought it was no what Jesus did turn water into wine. But that's not why we have wine at Communion. It's not it's the body.
Speaker 7: So he said, every time you drink wine, do this as often as you do.
Speaker 4: From heaven up with.
Speaker 7: Power and God is awesome.
Speaker 3: That's only him.
Speaker 4: I think. I don't know that one. I know, Holy.
Speaker 9: God, My.
Speaker 8: He go tell it on the everywhere.
Speaker 1: Somebody just drove into town for the first time. They're going, I love this gospel station.
Speaker 7: I love this gospel.
Speaker 4: This is this is the kind of gospel station I'm looking at that.
Speaker 7: We're up next Travis Kelsey's peen.
Speaker 1: And then there's somebody that we're like talking about anything Christian Wow, Christian shock.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying I got skipped at Communian yesterday and I feel slighted.
Speaker 9: You know what.
Speaker 1: I think there's probably a logical explanation for it. Yeah, they probably don't like you.
Speaker 7: You don't have good perifery.
Speaker 1: The other Let's go ahead and do Dave's dirt, which we all can agree on. Let's worship at the Church of Taylor Swift on KATIEWB.
Speaker 7: Dave Sir.
Speaker 5: Sponsored by six one two injured Timer and Lamber's injury law.
Speaker 4: On Katie w b Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 1: She's already making wedding plans and we'll talk more about that in a second, but other stuff in a second. But she told the British talk show host Graham Norton, who is huge over there, she and Travis will start planning after the promotion period for Life of a show Girl, which could be early next year. She believes the date will be Saturday, June thirteenth. The source told US Weekly. Every major designers reached out to offer to create her wedding gown, but she hasn't made a decision. She wants the wedding to be huge. She said an intimate wedding causes headaches picking and choosing the select few to invite, so she will not have to decide between this person and this person. She going to invite everybody. You got to reevaluate or assession relationships. Should they be or are they on the bubb ball.
Speaker 3: That kind of surprises me.
Speaker 2: I thought she would have a little bit of a smaller intimate wedding just because she has Taylor Swift, but I guess got her and Travis Kelcey probably have such a big circle of people they want to invite.
Speaker 6: So could you imagine the stock of the place going up after Taylor Swift has their wedding because everyone's gonna want to have their wedding there.
Speaker 5: Now, I think her wedding is going to be like the Wedding and the Sound of Music, where her veil is like eight stories long and she just like walks down very regally and there's a million people there and they all sing.
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking about the collective IQ of the groomsman, I'm just thinking about Yeah, probably.
Speaker 3: Kelsey host it. Are you smarter than a fourth grader?
Speaker 4: He was not, So it's gonna be ay.
Speaker 1: Travis and Jason combined IQ of fifteen then all their bro friends that they the kind of guys that when they finish a beer they smash it on their door HEADK Yeah, exactly. Well I don't know if anyell sky you mom, but you know who knows. So that's what I'm looking forward to.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of dopey Travis Kelsey, we are going to talk about him personally because Taylor has a new song though called Wood.
Speaker 3: Here's a little clip of that.
Speaker 7: Give me songs.
Speaker 2: In the unedited version, it says he his love was the key that opened my thighs.
Speaker 6: I don't know why we can't play the Sabrina Carpenter says, tears run down my thighs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I guess it's because Taylor has a different image than than Sabrina Carpenter, where Sabrina Carpenter is more vulgar, let's face it, and Taylor probably wants to have a cleaner version, but probably for you know, like I don't know her kids or her kids for kids or whatever.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: But Taylor has a song that we played at one point called slut Taylor Dies.
Speaker 3: I don't think we ever played that on the right.
Speaker 4: We played it when it first came out, like that day, but continue.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, anyways, so that specific song, people the Swifties have gotten together and really like broken it down. It's two minutes and thirty seconds, which two hundred and thirty millimeters equals nine inches.
Speaker 3: Wood is also the ninth track of the album.
Speaker 2: So with her love for numerology, people are guessing how big Taylor or Taylor Kelsey, Travis Kelcey is.
Speaker 3: When it comes down to it.
Speaker 2: But also another aspect of that is that Wood seems to be inspired by the Jackson five song I Want You Back.
Speaker 8: So here's.
Speaker 2: However, money think that a lawsuit is going to be imminent for that. She just she didn't take just the inspiration. She lifted the entire groove, is what people are saying. So there is your little breakdown of the song.
Speaker 6: Well, Dave and I are calling their bluff nine how nine inches really?
Speaker 4: Which is unrealistic? Come on, come on, you know what that is.
Speaker 3: That's not even a brag about you just put your forearm up. Did you think it was that long?
Speaker 5: That is.
Speaker 4: That's about the loan. Twelve inches?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's too long.
Speaker 4: That's something that sound like it hurts.
Speaker 5: Well, no comments, it's zero point three inches, because if it's two minutes and thirty seconds.
Speaker 4: It must that would be what if she did a song called three and a half.
Speaker 5: Anyway, moving on, Sabrina Carpenter sang and arrested Joe Keery at her concert this past weekend.
Speaker 7: It was very cute, you know, Joe. It's it's actually cuffing season.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you know that.
Speaker 7: It's like we're getting I was wondering, if.
Speaker 3: You do you seem very you're.
Speaker 7: Absolutely this is so rare.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're the one. We did it, Joe.
Speaker 5: So she gave him a pair of like fuzzy handcuffs. And she does it when she sings the song Juno in her concert. Every time she does it, she arrests somebody who's hot for being hot. And now the entire internet is really like shipping the two of them together. And now apparently they follow each other on Instagram after this viral moment, and I think they would be really cute together.
Speaker 7: Actually.
Speaker 6: And if you don't know who Joe Kiri is, he plays I don't know what he plays, but he's on Stranger Things.
Speaker 4: Jeve Harrington, Yes, that guy, and he also sings this song. Really nice guy. I interviewed him a year ago. You interviewed him. Yeah, it was like on Zoom or something. Hey, whatever happened to.
Speaker 1: That guy David that you were going to interview, because remember a month or so ago we've told the story, you've never heard of this artist, probably not an artist named David d the number four VID and VOT was going to interview him, and then all of a sudden he said, well, I can't do it, he's sick. Turned out he wasn't sick. There was a dead, cut up, dismembered fifteen year old body in the back of his car, and I have not heard anything more about it since then.
Speaker 6: I've heard so many little updates, like nothing through police, but I've heard like, oh, he was paying her parents because she was under age, paying her parents like monthly to like not mine, and they were together since she was ten and he was fifteen.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 6: I heard a bunch of disgusting, gross things as far as I know. This past weekend, the most latest update was he was cleared.
Speaker 4: There was no.
Speaker 6: Evidence linking that to him. But I don't understand that because I've seen and heard so much evidence. But he's not in police custody or anything. As far as I know. I know he canceled a tour.
Speaker 1: It's possible there working up the evidence, because I watched enough true crime to know that they don't arrest them until they have something that they can convict them on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, and they want to make sure that they convict them of the right thing because if they do the wrong, whatever it is, conviction, then they the guy could get off Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's just crazy for obvious reasons. Lord.
Speaker 6: But another new is Tim Curry, who was a legendary actor. He was the Bell Hop Guy and Home Alone two. He was in What the Rocky Horror Picture Show?
Speaker 7: Yeah, and Muppet Treasure Island.
Speaker 6: Of course, he had a stroke back in twenty twelve, so he's kind of been out of the spotlight. But he was seen in a rare appearance this past weekend and he gave an update. He said, I still can't walk, which is why I'm in this silly little chair, and that's very limiting.
Speaker 4: So I won't be singing and I won't be dancing very soon. I still have real problems with my left leg. There's a picture of him if you look it up Tim Curry.
Speaker 6: I guess this weekend he I'm glad he's doing well that he can talk, but gosh, just to see, you know.
Speaker 5: It is sad to because he looks very like deteriorated from what we know and love of him.
Speaker 3: So it's just sad.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: One more did he I did not get the eleven years that prosecutors were going for, but he got fifty months, which is about four years and two months. Also ordered to pay half a million dollars in fine and undergo a five year supervised release. He actually broke down in tears, apologized to his mother, also apologized to the women that he abused, and this is what he said. My kids need me, they're scared. I'm scared. I will never put my hands on another person again. I have learned my lesson, which is what all abusers will say. They will abuse a woman, and then they will say I'm so sorry, I'll never do it again, and then, predictably is the sunrise, they will do it again.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So if you're with somebody or you know somebody who says I'll never do it again, take my word for it, they will do it again.
Speaker 7: And and being like, well, my kids, my family, they need me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, but what about all the family is and the friends of all the people that you abused?
Speaker 6: Oh so yeah, why weren't you focused all your kids and your family instead of abusing these people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the story brought to you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. We had a Dave Ryan bobblehead we're gonna give away. I found these in the basement. We got to get rid of these. I'm cleaning out the basement. I got to get rid of stuff. We had a Dave Ryan bobblehead to give away coming up in a few minutes. Also one thousand dollars in can