Speaker 1: All right, Mojo.
Speaker 2: In the morning, I got a question I wanted to ask and I want listeners to tell me what they would do. So yesterday I had to do a customer service phone call. I had to call it Verizon, so I have I have Verizon Family Service. Okay, so I have the family on a planned and I needed to change things up a little bit because it was ridiculous that I've been spending as much money as I've been spending. But also I have like six people I think on this plan. All right, So like we're five people on this plan because I got the three boys, I got Chelsea's parents on it, so that's and then me six I guess six people. So I call up the number I had to talk to somebody personally, and I because I hate talking to the their bots. You know, you know they always stay on the phone number. You know, we could take care of this if you just text us.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? And you know what agent? Agent? Yeah, agent.
Speaker 2: So this is midday yesterday when I had a little bit of time to do it, and they got me on hold, and I'm listening to this stupid music that they have and the variety of whatever the Verizon Music is and they keep coming back with you know, we'll be with you shortly. Then I'm sitting there, you know, being told that I'm such and such in the cube or whatever the deal is, and I'm waiting and I'm waiting, and then finally I got the phone sitting down there, and then at this point I had been scrolling on social but now I'm like in front of my television so I can like actually watch TV. So I got ESPN on to see, you know, where Lebron's going and all this stuff. And I look down at the phone and the number is on there of how many minutes it's been, it says on the top of the thing, and it says twenty nine point thirteen okay, so twenty nine minutes thirteen seconds. And I'm like, do I just hang up the phone right now?
Speaker 3: You're thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: In right, But then I'm thinking I'm the next person. I know I'm the next person, because there's no way they're leaving somebody out for twenty nine minutes.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, say that?
Speaker 1: One hour? Yeah, waiting and two minutes.
Speaker 3: Okay for somebody finally answered.
Speaker 2: Finally, and then I had to sit there and wait So here's my conversation that I ask, are you like me? Where you sit there and think to yourself at twenty nine, then at thirty thirty, one, thirty five, forty forty two, forty four fifty like at a certain.
Speaker 1: Points, I'm going, all right, I'm hanging up now. Then I go if I hang up now, yeah, I got another hour. I have to do this again.
Speaker 3: It will have the callback where it's like we will call.
Speaker 4: You back when you are it does Delta. It does work. However, it never fails. I missed the call back and then I have to start all over again.
Speaker 5: Especially now with the iPhones, like screening the calls I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can I tell you something with Delta? If Delta calls you back and you don't answer the thing, you know that I will call you again. Oh good, it's a feature. It's a crazy feature. Yeah, they've got good customer service. So I put my well, I mean, you know, it's only option you got. These days.
Speaker 6: There are times where I'll put myself on the limit where I'll say I'm only waiting thirty minutes, and if it goes past the thirty then I'll just call it back a different day.
Speaker 1: Or something don't you feel though that you wait wasted thirty minutes? So it is, I'm not gonna waste another thirty.
Speaker 3: I try to do other things while waiting. That's sonoying.
Speaker 2: I don't understand the whole, like we as a company are going to leave you on hold. And this happens to that with every company. So don't anybody just sit there and pick apart the cell phone companies or or the cable companies. It happens with a lot of paces. Our our insurance, Bad Bad, Blue Cross, Quantum Health or whatever you guys are.
Speaker 3: I love using the change too.
Speaker 5: I always check Chat. Yeah, so much easier and fast.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I will say, and it was with a cell phone company, it was with AT and T. I got so fed up. I finally was like, I'm going to get in my car and just go to the store and have them help me.
Speaker 1: Do you get there then?
Speaker 3: Face to face?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up, Paul? How you doing?
Speaker 7: Brother?
Speaker 1: Your iPhone had that call waiting feature.
Speaker 8: You didn't even have to wait that long.
Speaker 1: How does that work? I don't know if I would trust it.
Speaker 2: It did come up that hey we could go, you know, put this call on hold or whatever.
Speaker 1: The yellest, what is it? It's like a feature on there though.
Speaker 9: You can just hang up and it'll call.
Speaker 3: You right back on your and somebody answer, wow for real?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, quick question too. And Shannon and I noticed this with her phone. I called you the other day and you were at the doctor's with the kids, and it you had you had a voicemail lady.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I know how that happened because I have that for unknown numbers and obviously I have you in but I had sent you a I sent you like a message saying, hey, I'm at the doctor with the kids. I'll call you when I'm done. And so what happened? Didn't you didn't get the text?
Speaker 2: So no, the girl goes, let me, let me call and see if I can get to them on the phone. And then it came back and it says I'm at the doctor.
Speaker 3: I need Oh she read my text.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she read everything.
Speaker 4: I thought it would just send you a message. Yeah, No, it's weird. It was pretty cool, pretty cool how that that worked. But I'll have to try that call waiting thing.
Speaker 1: I want.
Speaker 2: Here's my thing. So pissed off and I just wanted to get it handled, and they eventually got it, so thank you to them for doing it. But it was one of those things where I was thinking, if I don't do it now, I got to find time tomorrow to do this.
Speaker 1: God blessed, bless you.
Speaker 4: Or if you're owed money or a credit or something, especially when it comes to the airlines, I'm not giving up.
Speaker 1: Yes, I want my money, allie. What's up?
Speaker 9: I one time had to call customer service to fix an issue with my mother in law for her phone service. She has a pre paid line and I have a post paid line, and I ended up waiting an hour and a half on the phone for them to answer, mostly because they transferred me through the host paid customer service first and it needed to be fixed by the prepaid people.
Speaker 1: And it was just a giant.
Speaker 5: Mess that happens to me all the time, where they're transferring you to like five different people. They're like, oh, let me transfer you, let me transfer you.
Speaker 1: Oh my favorite is do they ever do this?
Speaker 2: Can we get your number just so that we can call you back if we get disconnected? You know, if I get disconnected, then call me back.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 6: What did I hate working with Chase? I had to call Chase for something and speaking the transfer a lawns the savings couldn't connect with the checking or like the credit card.
Speaker 1: Is a different car than they had to transfer me round.
Speaker 6: I'm like, so you telling me the business checking account people just can't do a regular checking account either. Like you're looking at the system right there.
Speaker 2: I told I told Chelsea, I said that I was on the phone for that long time. She goes, you know, you could have done during that time, and so's that. She goes walk the treadmill right, say, I listened to it. I to be listening to their whole music. Chris, So what's going on?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 8: So for my job, I have to call auto insurance and health insurance companies to verify like Patience insurance, and I have to wait on hold for like over two hours sometimes. But at least I'm getting.
Speaker 2: Paid to do that, you know what, I'm honestly yeah, I mean, I guess that's that's part of the they should pay us.
Speaker 1: I think if a.
Speaker 2: Company leaves you on hold for that long of a period of time, their retribution should be, hey, we'll give you money back.
Speaker 1: They did.
Speaker 2: Now, I will say this, I ended up saving I ended up saving some money Okay, it wasn't worth my hour time though that I was.
Speaker 1: I was saving. Actually, Teresa, what's up high, Well, I'd like to know how much you saved.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I will tell you I ended up saving just under one hundred dollars a bill.
Speaker 4: Okay, my bill is so nutty. I get to make that phone. Yeah, out of control.
Speaker 2: By the way, my bill is more expensive than my car. My my current car payment that I have my name is say similar.
Speaker 9: That's why I wanted to know what you say is because I want to know if it's worth me.
Speaker 1: Wasting an hour to call.
Speaker 2: And I don't think that a cell phone should be worth more than a car payment.
Speaker 3: Like my fiber on mine.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't what's up, brookeye.
Speaker 2: Hey, first time, longtime, good morning, so good morning.
Speaker 8: So on Tuesday I was on hold with the I R S for two hours and then they hung up on me. Oh so I never even got to talk to them.
Speaker 1: It's their you know what, screw that IRS.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, let's all stand up against that the government.
Speaker 8: And then I tried calling them yesterday and then they like just hung up there like we're too busy by try again later.
Speaker 1: You know what. That's what you should say. On the fifteenth of April. I'm too busy. Bye, I'm too busy.
Speaker 2: Sorry that be at your door. Yeah, not busy. Now what's going on? And how you doing?
Speaker 1: Al? What's up?
Speaker 9: So my my issue is when.
Speaker 7: The business automatically recognizes your number. So for instance, I work for a company and has a state farm policy. I have a state farm policy too, so I call it to free number to pay their bill, but it transferred me to my agent. That's not helpful.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've never had that happen before, where it says yeah, hello, and you know it comes you know, does that thing? It does that with me on Delta, Like when I call it there, it recognizes my number.
Speaker 3: Because you're like diamond medallion or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Don't care about you.
Speaker 2: I'm gold, care about gold, but no, but I can I tell you something and that that sometimes that happens to me with my Exfinity, So it will it will pop up and I'm calling because my my son's cable is all.
Speaker 1: Screwed up, so because I still pay Jacob's cable. But I know in Chicago. Is that crazy? That's what I mean. Look, that's your life, happy about it.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't have had kids, that'd be a bunch better, all right, Thank you for the calls.