Speaker 1: It's the second date update Mojo in the morning. All right, second date update? Why are you not getting a call? Haley is on with us this morning? And Haley getting ghosted after going on a date, hanging out all night and then even and I'm safe to say this, she said it was okay even having sex. So they baked cookies and he's not calling back. Haley. You there, Yeah, Hey, we're gonna find out what's going on here this morning. Okay, okay, all right, all right, I want you to hang right there. I'm gonna pick up this line right now. Haley, say hello to Blake.
Speaker 2: Hey, Blake, Hey, Hey, Hailey, Blake.
Speaker 1: What's happening? How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm all right, not uh not tilled to be doing this again, but I'm good.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't a good date, I mean, how did How does a date not be good when you had you guys have sex with each other? Like, what's what's wrong with that?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'll tell you honestly, the date was good. Actually, the date was good. It was a good date. It was that sex after.
Speaker 1: Not well, the sex wasn't. So you're actually thinking that you don't want to go on another date with Haley, or you're trying to blow her off because you think that the sex was bad.
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, they exactly like the worst that I personally had.
Speaker 3: You guys just didn't like click or connect. Chemistry was off. Yeah, like was there something specific or overall it just like didn't work for you.
Speaker 2: I mean overall it didn't work for me. It was like chemistry. I'll tell you honestly, she was on her phone the entire time.
Speaker 1: That doesn't wait, say, all right, now, that's a good video. What is she on her phone doing?
Speaker 2: Like everything, just phone stuff. She's scrolling, she's messaging people. I swear to God. At one point, I'm not even making this up. Her mom called and she answered.
Speaker 4: In the middle of you guys hooking up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I had a conversation Hailey and up Haley, what's going on?
Speaker 5: I mean, if my mom calls, like I'm always going to answer the phone, like you don't know if it's an emergency.
Speaker 1: Well that's one thing, But what about the idea that you're on the phone the whole time.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think that's a little bit of an overreaction. But like if I get a message from somebody like important, like I'm going to respond, sore.
Speaker 6: You not in the mood, like were you not enjoying what was taking place?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Why were you so aware of everything else?
Speaker 7: It was good?
Speaker 5: I thought, like I didn't have a bad time. That's why I'm like a little confused, like I thought I thought it was good.
Speaker 1: I gotta be honest with you. I think I would take that also as a slam, like you're not interested. All of a sudden, You're just sitting there wiping away, you know, important stuff.
Speaker 2: It wasn't something I felt. I felt like a background app you like something to her running in the foreground.
Speaker 1: The light of the phone. I don't know if it was what the setting was, if it was dark or whatever, but can you imagine that all of a sudden you got the phone.
Speaker 4: So when she answered the phone call from her mom, what do you do? Blake? Like you keep going or did you pause?
Speaker 2: I mean I tried to pause. I paused, she kept going, so I kind of like, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: She kept going there and.
Speaker 2: Listened to her. She just she didn't stop what she was doing. She did not stop what she was doing. She did a conversation with mom on top of it, Wow, did you picture that I didn't know you had to.
Speaker 1: She's like, Hi, Mom, what's going on? Oh my gosh, I did not need that visual. I mean, i'll give you the audio too. Everything is okay. You want me to get milk at Kroger, I'll pick it up on my right home. Like that's craziness right there. I mean answering the phone with your you know, because you're worried that your mom might have something going on. Totally understand. Fine, we'll stop, we'll take take a break here for a second. But I will also say this to you, Blake. You did have a fun time, I'm assuming, and you could have just said, hey, get off your phone and not take it so far to this. Just not call her back. Hold on a second. Mojo on the morny misfit security guard to Anthony is on the phrobect Anthony, what would you do it? What girl picked up her phone?
Speaker 5: Man, let me tell you something. And and the words of one of my favorite comedians right now, Mojo Brooks, I got to keep this PG. I know us in line because ain't no way you on the phone the entire time. That means I'm not doing something right. That means you're not interested, But for her to say it was good, obviously it wasn't. Obviously buddy wasn't putting it down. I'm just saying, obviously he wasn't getting together because she still you picking up the phone for your mama. Your mama gonna hit you, hooting Holland, I'm just saying, I'm just trying to figure out, like, were you just not interested in the dude, or like what happened? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Let's ask Hayley were you were you not interested in Blake? Say that, I say that again, you had a phone issue. He's never going to know what you feel. Say it one more time? It did it again?
Speaker 5: I am I am interested in him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm definitely interesting. Yeah, you contacted us to find out exactly what's going on. I mean, you do sound like you could be interesting. Has anybody ever had this happen to them? Has any any of our listeners ever been in the middle of sex with anybody? Doesn't have to be a date. It could be your significant other, it could be anybody, could be somebody you pay and all of a sudden they answer the phone. I mean, you know, or they're on their phone, like all I just picture is you know how you are when you're on TikTok and you just keep going and this is it?
Speaker 4: Wait you are you want to say something?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 6: Oh god, no, it so say for example, yeah, you're.
Speaker 1: There have been times where.
Speaker 6: You're on the phone with a parent and then your significant other just starts doing stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: Different to me though. That's very different to me than the situation.
Speaker 1: No, that's wrong though, that that's a that's a I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, it depends on who you're who you're on the phone with.
Speaker 3: If it's a parent, I think it's wrong, or a child, I think it's wrong.
Speaker 1: But what's up? Hey?
Speaker 7: I want to know is this like a kink for her? Is she into like free use type stuff?
Speaker 1: Free? What we're learning that free use?
Speaker 7: It's basically like when you guys are you know, baking cookies and one of the people one of the people is just going about their business and you know, writing stuff on their computer or playing on the phone or reading a book.
Speaker 1: Interesting, it's called free use. Hold on, Hayley, are you are you a free user?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: I don't. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: So this is not a kink for you. This is not you doing this because you're no. This is not even a big deal.
Speaker 5: This is just my mom called.
Speaker 7: I needed to figure out what's going on.
Speaker 1: I picked up the phone. Have you done this before? Like just been on your phone?
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, but like for important stuff.
Speaker 6: So maybe you are for you yeah, well free that's the wrong term for free use. For use part of the Googles means that you give advanced consent for the other partner to initiate sexual activity at any time without needing ac.
Speaker 1: That sounds maybe there's two different definitions. What's going on, Manny? How you doing on Google? Show?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: How you doing good? Manny? What are your thoughts on this? Good?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you.
Speaker 5: If I am baking cookies with a.
Speaker 2: Girl, if he's on her phone, better be making a damn video.
Speaker 1: Four K, what's going on? Jessica hie Hi, first.
Speaker 5: Time, long time.
Speaker 2: On this?
Speaker 7: I was calling. I just you had asked, like if anybody else had a similar experience. My ex used to answer the phone for his grandfather all the time when we were making cookies.
Speaker 1: You never know, true, he loved his grand He's coming, Grandpa's going. I don't know what what do you what the mood like that, though, would you ever say an like he wouldn't be on for long periods of time, because I know, sometimes it's hard getting a grandpa off the phone.
Speaker 7: Sometimes it would be like a couple of minutes, like he wouldn't stop talking, and I was just like.
Speaker 1: Oh my yeah, you guys wouldn't continue, right, you'd stop at that time and wait.
Speaker 2: Usually, Yeah, just such a mood ruin her.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Thomas said that you had an ex that would do this to you all the time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I had an ex that would do it all the time. It was It was a funny situation because Google my exes were the friends and uh they the one called her while we were having sex. She answered the phone while So I had my girlfriend at the time on the phone with my ex while I'm having sex with my one girl home. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was it was a situation.
Speaker 1: It was crazy. She didn't say they were there with her at that time, right, Did she played it off like you weren't there?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she played it off like I wasn't there.
Speaker 8: But then they found out.
Speaker 2: It was it was fun.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's crazy. Hold on a second. Cody what did you do on your phone while you were having sex?
Speaker 5: So it wasn't on the phone, but there was a good TV episode on, like right behind her Friends was on, so I kind of started watching the Friends episode for a second.
Speaker 1: While you guys are doing it. You can see the TV in the background.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so it was kind of like a little bit of best of both the worlds TV on the background too.
Speaker 1: That's bad. The only thing you can do that for is if there's a game or something on. If there's like a game or a Sports Center highlight, if they're doing the not Top ten, then you're there. All right, thank you for the call. We appreciate it. Uh second, d it up to you. Of the roses, they'll five Lives to Tell your Mom, Phone scams, and Shannon's Dirty on the thirty. This is in the morning.