Speaker 1: It's kind of funny. I went outside to take the dog out this morning and it was two degrees and it didn't feel that bad. It's like, oh, it's two rather than minus seventeen. And then we're new in the neighborhood. We've been there a couple of weeks. I put him outside and I let him do his business. I go upstairs. I poor coffee and I get things ready and I hear who and I'm like, no, no, no, And I raced downstairs to the back door because I do not want my dog barking at four thirty or four fifty or whatever it was in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want to be that guy, especially now new to the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: No, I'm like, no, Bernie, No. And so he's barking. I hear the dog next door in the house. He's barking.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he'sling up the whole neighborhood.
Speaker 1: I don't know who barked first, but oh my god, I do not want to be that neighbor.
Speaker 3: I'm thankful Ava was like the silent, most silent puppy on the planet. Then I thought, you got I got her DNA test back. Yeah, you get doggy DNA. Yeah, I did, and I asked you which one of you. I don't think I got the same one you did. But we were just curious because we, if you don't know, have almost one year old puppy, na Avell.
Speaker 2: We adopted her back in June.
Speaker 3: We fostered her at first, and they told us when we adopted her that she some type of coonhound mixed. But she came from Kentucky, a litter, and they didn't know what she was particularly, So I was like, enough is enough DNA test.
Speaker 2: We didn't want to sob in the mouth.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: She's seventy five percent American pit bull terrier, oh, which I didn't expect, doesn't look like it at all at all, and doesn't really have any pit bull you know. Pit bulls are stereotypically like aggressive. It was the sweetest puppy and I'm not just saying that Ava.
Speaker 2: Really is the sweetest puppy.
Speaker 1: Well, you're gonna get some people who don't think they are. Yes, the problem with pit bulls I've had. My friend Nurse Wendy had two pit bulls. They were the biggest teddy bears, sloppy, slobbery, begging for food, lay their head on your lazy ass dogs of all time. The problem with pit bulls is some dumb young idiot will buy one to look like a bad ass, not train it well, and then want an aggressive dog, and that's how they get their reputation. Then they turn it back into the humane society because it turns out is more dog than they wanted. But pit bulls generally are not. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think very wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's a seventy five percent American Pitbull Terrier, eleven point four percent Labrador Retriever ten point six percent super much, which I'd never heard of.
Speaker 2: What the heck is a super much? That just means I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: It's like when they say stomach virus, it's like you got all the things, this other thing, and three percent German Shepherd. That sounds about my grandma because she, you know, grandma's know everything. My grandma swore that AVA was like more than anything German shepherd. I told her abou the DNA results and she was like, send it back, that's not right.
Speaker 2: Where'd you get it from? I was like, I swabbed their DNA.
Speaker 1: That Where does your grandma call you anyway, she calls me boom.
Speaker 2: Where it came from.
Speaker 1: An inside joke here on the Dave Ryan Show.
Speaker 2: You've been listening long enough.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you finally figured it out, because we did the same thing with Bernie. We bought him and we thought he's got to be some sort of terrier poodle doodle something or other, and he came back DNA tests one percent poodle. He doesn't act like a poodle. I mean, you think a poodle'll be very prissy and very like.
Speaker 2: You know, we actually didn't know.
Speaker 1: This dog loves digging through the litter box. He loves eating a cat puke. He was eating cat puke off the floor the other day, which is super handy. It's super handy when the cat puke's on the carpet. It's like, well, you the dog gets most of it. You just have to wipe up the rest.
Speaker 2: You don't see it because Bernie will take care of it. Actually got it. Actually guilty cleaning service, Yeah, guilty.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you figured out what your little Leva is.
Speaker 3: This text as a one so that I have a pit bull. She's the most nicest dog I've ever had. Maybe that was my confusion. Like you said, Dave, maybe it's people buy pit bulls with the intent of, like, I'm going to train it to be a bad ass, but then they just don't train it correctly.
Speaker 1: I thought that from what I understand, they're difficult to train because they're stubborn. But I've never had a pit I wouldn't have one because they're very strong and with a little time, But with little girls around the house, any dog can decide to lash out. Any any dog if you like, you know, take its treat away, or you pull its here a little bit too hard. Any dog can lash out. Now, a poodle can do a lot of damage, but a strong pit bull around little girls. I mean, I just I they're they're animals at their core, and personally I would not trust a big, strong dog around little girls. Yeah, understandably, but I think pit bulls, I mean, they're lazy, they're sloppy, they're cuddly, they love you, they love peanut butter. If you've never heard, they.
Speaker 2: Look like a little hippot.
Speaker 1: It's so cute, a little hippo face. Good morning, it is kd WB. Thanks for being here. Shout out to Katie driving from Red Wing into the cities appreciate you. Uh, we had an interesting show yesterday, a different kind of a show. But I think we're kind of set to be more on track with what we usually do this morning, at the same time being respectful of all the things that are going on and being sensitive to things that people are experiencing. But I think that we will kind of move toward leaning toward our regular show today, and I hope you think that's right, that that's good timing. It is also National Chocolate Cake Day. Whoa now, who doesn't like a good chocolate cake, layered chocolate cake?
Speaker 3: Is it KFC that has like the Devil's the Chocolate Devils Devil's Chocolate Cake?
Speaker 2: Is it KFC, Auston Market.
Speaker 1: Cake anything?
Speaker 2: So don't even act like that Bay Last Food cake.
Speaker 1: I don't know it. Just give me a big, thick, layered chocolate cake and I'm happy. All right. We'll be back in a second on KTWB. We got the dirt coming up in a second. Celebrities in trouble for hanging lingerie off the Hollywood sign. What this is a true story? Vaught a celebrities in trouble with the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce because they didn't get permission, but they hung lingerie all over the Hollywood Sign. Who and why? And we'll tell you next on Dave's Dirt on KATIEWB.
Speaker 3: Does Celebrity rag Worth reading Dave's Dirt on Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Celebrity climbs up the hills into the Hollywood Sign in Hollywood and it's you know, it's right there outside of Hollywood. I think it's called Griffith Park and Carson goes hiking there quite a bit. But what they did is they hung a bunch of lingerie and underwear bras and undies on the famed Hollywood Sign. It was the illegal trespassing and vandalism. The Hollywood Chamber of Commerces investigating how and under what authority this person had to access the site of the sign because you can't just hike up to it. I think there's a big fence around it to keep like, you know, yah who's from Lexington, or Yah who's from Pueblo to go climbing up there. You know what I'm saying. Sidney Sweeney was the one who did this. And here's the reason why she got a new line of lingerie called Siren, and this was to get people to talk about it. So basically you think of like launch ray on strings. So it strung all over the Hollywood Sign. Looks like somebody put Christmas lights on strings all over the Hollywood Sign. And she brought up a couple of Duffel bags of her lingerie And here we are talking about her lingerie siren as. Why are in?
Speaker 4: I want to know what they're doing with all of it once they clean it up. I hope that doesn't just get thrown away. Like yeah, I mean, I doubt any of her bras would fit me, but others different size.
Speaker 5: They're all just her size size alumptious if you don't know who.
Speaker 1: She was, not blumptuous.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, I could wear her bras A hat.
Speaker 5: Could all right, banks probably a little too late, but here's some audio of her omitting. She went a little too far once she did America's Next Top Model back in the day.
Speaker 4: On America's Next Top Model, the only reason the door was opened to me was because of Tyra.
Speaker 2: Sort of one hundred million people. Oh my god, I think we built a monster. I realized Tyro would do anything for the success of her show. I knew I went too far, but you guys were demanding.
Speaker 1: What did she do? She never says what she did. Well.
Speaker 3: This is from the trailer for the there's a new American Nextop Model documentary coming out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think what she means is she went too far because she was awful to these women. She you know, was like, you're not good enough, You're not skinny enough, your hair looks awful.
Speaker 2: Like we live in a.
Speaker 5: Different day and age where like someone who you know, can be any size is still beautiful. And like Tyra really went on on these women who were tiny, like they were tiny women and she you know, and then like Tyra gained some weight herself after all of that, and it was like, you know, I don't know. So I think that's what she meant by she went too far of how evil she was to these women back on the old season.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and like pushing them too hard in things that they had to do, like photo shoots and challenges and stuff. The trailer actually looks fascinating and I'm really excited to watch this documentary because I loved that show when I was like, you know, a teenager in my early twenties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, loved it. So can't wait.
Speaker 4: So the Grammys are this Sunday, which is wild. It's already coming up here. Harry Styles will be presenting at the Grammys. And speaking of Harry Styles, he announced that he was going on tour. It's called the Together Together Tour and right now general tickets are becoming available on Friday, but fans are already upset because the cheapest seats for his tour start at two hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: That sounds about right though for Harry Styles, right.
Speaker 4: And I felt the same way when vont and I were trying to buy Bruno Mars tickets and like the most expensive or the cheapest ticket was like ninety five dollars for the nosebleed like top row in US Bank Stadium.
Speaker 2: Set before taxes, fees and all that stuff. It was like eighty dollars before taxes.
Speaker 4: Episode I knew it was going to be like ninety five, hondo.
Speaker 3: And even that that ninety five dollars fluctuated a little bit, like it kept going back and forth. It was very very limited.
Speaker 4: So right, and so it's I mean, it's a bummer, but oh well, I guess that's how the cookie crumbles.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess was not toy any time soon Ariana Grande. She told the Japanese version of Vogue magazine that taking a break would be good for her health. She's been saying this for a minute because she's been working her behind off for the past fifteen years. But she said for the next fifteen years, balance is the goal. I also think she's a little salty because she didn't get any nominations for Wicked for Good this year at the Oscars.
Speaker 2: She hasn't wanted to tour for a while though.
Speaker 1: Yea, touring is grueling, and I mean she's been grinding for years, like fifteen years or so, but I think a lot. I mean, you look at somebody like Christina Aguilera. She just said, I've been grinding for years. I want to break. The danger is you stop for a short time and the public's memory is so short they'll move on to the next thing. I mean, think about Christina Aguilera, how big she was, and now it's like if she was coming to town, it'd be a big deal, but it'd be kind of surprising. So she'll up and take a break for a while. She'll be back, but she's got a couple.
Speaker 2: She's got a quick tour.
Speaker 3: The Eternal Sunshine tour happened in this summer, and then she's in the New Meat the Fokkers. She's doing I think something on Broadway. But then after that, I think she's gonna slow down.
Speaker 1: Just for fun. Here's Pete Davidson on The Tonight Show talking about being a dad.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Her name is Scottie.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, I love Scotty Scottie Rose.
Speaker 1: Scottie Rose.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, that's a great name. What does it feel like?
Speaker 1: How is fatherhood going?
Speaker 2: What it's It's all the cliches are true.
Speaker 1: It's so much fun. It's nuts. I would agree with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: It's like bo it is so much fun and it's nuts. Yes, so much fun and nuts and nuts.
Speaker 2: Would you say that that's what it's like.
Speaker 1: I say that's pretty darn accurate. Yeah, yeah, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: Last week, Farrell Williams was knighted in France, apparently in a private ceremony. The French President Emanuel Macron granted him the Knight of the Legion of Honor, and he said the award went to recognize Pharrell's contributions to culture in the creative industries. For all had just finished showing his designs of the Fall twenty twenty six Men's collection for Louis Latone.
Speaker 2: So I guess I don't know. He's not French, right, He's American.
Speaker 1: Maybe bigger in France than are sure? Yeah? All right, that's the dirt on KD doubub and the iHeart Radio app and on your Alexa. You can say, Alexa, I don't want to say it too loud down because she's listening right now, Alexa, listen to Katie WB on iHeartRadio. Hey Love eras from iHeartRadio?
Speaker 2: What Love Era?
Speaker 1: Alexa? Alexa? Stop? Okay, anyway, it work? It works fifty percent of the time. It works some of the time. All right, we'll be back in a second. What's your sing along song of the day? What do you want to sing along with? This morning? Boost your mood, get that blood flown a little bit, sing along with the radio? What song though? What song do you want to sing along with? Maybe it's like a power ballad, like something you just kind of like the Climb, or maybe it's something really upbeat like tub thumping, And what do you want to sing along with? Send me a text and let me know. Hey, Becky, Hi, Becky is driving right now. I'm gonna get your driving into work. What do you What kind of work do you do, Becky?
Speaker 4: I'm a restaurant manager.
Speaker 1: Got to get there early, enroll that silverware up and the napkins.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna say that's.
Speaker 1: A lot of time. When you're the manager, you do everything. Because Roy in the back is that having this another cigarette break and he's playing on his phone. What tell me something fascinating? Tell me something fascinating about yourself, Becky. I have a little bit of obsession with Elvis Presley.
Speaker 2: Becky, I know we could have very much conversation.
Speaker 1: What is your favorite Elvis song?
Speaker 3: I have a few, Please tale Helse rock Dead one.
Speaker 2: If I can dream fever.
Speaker 1: Have you listened to Kentucky Rain? That is my favorite Elvis song? No, seriously, I mean serious. Kentucky Rain is such a beautiful song because he's lost his girlfriend and she's gone and she left, so he's driving and walking through the cold Kentucky Rain trying to find her like she's just gonna pop up out of nowhere.
Speaker 5: You never know.
Speaker 1: It's very sad.
Speaker 2: It is what I like, my boy, and yeah, oh yes, my boy said that a lot.
Speaker 1: This generation is kind of forgotten about Elvis, and it's a shame. All right, give me the song that you want to sing along with this morning, Becky.
Speaker 2: Boom Choice.
Speaker 1: I love this one. Becky drives safe. Have a great day day and thanks for listening.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 1: Shaggy on K d w B. Tend to get a cute little story about Shaggy indewing him.
Speaker 5: I got to interview him at the State Fair when he was here, I don't know, like five years ago or something, and probably five years I that was COVID. But I had a quite the stressful day getting into the State Fair.
Speaker 4: That day.
Speaker 5: I pinched a nerve in my neck. I called, I called the Boss Rich crying because I the traffic was so bad. But luckily, as mossa artist star, he was late to get into the State Fair boot so I was just a few minutes later. He got there, like fifteen minutes late. But I did this little you know, like when you toss something into a bucket at like one of the state Fair games.
Speaker 1: The festival games.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I brought my own tupperware.
Speaker 5: It was the most makeshift State Fair game ever, and I gave him like sweetmarth As cookies and told him to toss him into buckets and if he got enough, he would get a full bucket of Sweet Marthause he didn't really win, barely anything, but I gave him the bucket anyway.
Speaker 2: I also and was like, what am I gonn sign up for these stupid.
Speaker 1: Radio the things that DJs will make you do. Remember one of the most shameful things ever did, and I'm embarrassed about it now. Heidi Cloone was here, you know, Hoidi clone Supermodel, and she was sitting right where you are, and I said, Okay, this is years ago, and I'm embarrassed about it now. I said, I'll give you a one hundred dollars to your favorite charity for every donut that you eat. Here is somebody who doesn't eat donuts. And she was such a good sport about It's such a pro and she probably walked out of here going what a tool bag this guy was? She ate one bite of a donut. I think I wrote a rich check for one hundred dollars or whatever. But now I look back at it's like what a toolbag I was. You know what, I know, you take a really good care of yourself, but I'm going to give you a hundred dollars for every donut that.
Speaker 2: You ate, one hundred dollars for her. Also probably just was like lunch like lunch money, like I know, one hundred dollars alot. But even back then it probably was like, Okay.
Speaker 1: DJ's are the worst interviewers ever because they never listened when when like, for example, you're talking to Shaggy and he's like, yeah, so I'm in astronaut training. That DJ will totally ignore that and going to the next round. Who was your early influences because they're not listening? Well, you know what, I went back in time and I met George Washington. Oh that's great, what's the first album you ever bought? So DJs don't listen. There's the worst interviewers ever. They shouldn't be on the radio. DJs should not be on the radio. Jenny's been on Reddit. What do you got on Reddit? Today?
Speaker 4: Too?
Speaker 5: Spicy today? I actually feel like this is more of a feel good story. So it says I accidentally invited the wrong David to my bachelor party. He showed up and he is now my groomsman. Here's how it goes. I was organizing a paintball trip for my bachelor party and mass added contacts to a group text. I meant to added David College in parentheses.
Speaker 2: My old roommate.
Speaker 5: Instead I added David Accounting in parentheses. He was a fifty eight year old quiet man from my office who I had spoken to maybe twice.
Speaker 2: He never replied to the text.
Speaker 5: I didn't notice the mistake, but on the day of we're at the venue and a minivan pulls up.
Speaker 2: Outsteps David from Accounting.
Speaker 5: He's wearing full tactical gear, his own high end paintball mark, and carrying a cooler of premium steaks. I tried to apologize for the mix up, but he just smiled and said, I haven't been invited to a boy's trip in twenty years.
Speaker 4: Let's do this.
Speaker 5: So he proceeded to absolutely destroy us on the field. He cook the steaks, He told the wildest stories about the eighties.
Speaker 2: The guys loved him.
Speaker 5: I sent the invite by mistake, but I'm sending the wedding invite on purpose. David from Accounting is sitting at the head table.
Speaker 2: Now that is so like can you imagine? And I always think of.
Speaker 5: The story I know, we've all talked about it before, about how this woman texted this man and was like, hey, Thanksgiving dinners at this time it's grandma. And this guy's like, this is grandma and she sent a picture and he's like, you're not my grandma, but I'll.
Speaker 2: Be at dinner.
Speaker 5: And now he's been going to her Thanksgiving dinner for like five years, ten years now, and we always see the picture of the two of them together. I think her husband has now passed and like, you know, just like good son, yeah sweet. So I think of things like that where like you accidentally maybe didn't mean to invite someone, but now they're.
Speaker 2: Like you're good friends.
Speaker 4: I feel like that sounds like a movie that you know, like seth Rogen would produce. You know.
Speaker 2: The comments are like, this is a Will Ferrell movie. Yeah, he's definitely playing the accounting Dave.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what like all the comments says. It's just funny because of course it's somebody that named David. I always find it funny when I find people have me and their phone it's vant KATYWB vant iHeart because in my head I'm like, do you confuse me with the other vaunts in your phone.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's many others. I mean you might. All of your last names are Katie w B in my phone.
Speaker 4: You're a family, yeah, Jenny katwb vont KAWB.
Speaker 5: Anyways, my phone deleted all my contacts like a week ago. I don't know what happened. And so I like have to use context clues when someone texts me lately to figure out who someone is. If I don't have their numbers saved, this is the history still there, so you can scroll up. Okay, so I still have like a texting history. But it's like our friend Tony who comes into the show sometimes I don't know his number. I went to text him the other day and I don't don't even have his numbers. I'm not in there, so I have to like scroll way back to like try to find out.
Speaker 1: Luckily, she's memorized the number for MGM Liquor Warehouse. That's good news. You can't make this stuff up. Coming up in a second, we'll play a little game of bandle. It's all here on kd WB. One day, probably a few years down the road, you'll be around a bunch of people that you think are all your same age and you're vibing with him, and you're like, you know, like chit chatting, you're getting along great, and you will bring up Sabrina Carpenter and they'll look at you and go, hu's that, because twenty years down the road they will not have heard of Sabrina Carpenters because like, I'm hanging around with you guys, and I'm like, yeah, Fleetwood Mac and you're.
Speaker 2: Like, hu's he that's try.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So this is what happens when you get older. One day you're like, you're right in the middle, you're vibing with the group that you're with, and then all of a sudden, one day you will bring up Selena Gomez and the people around you who you think are your own age and one of you they'll be like hustling a GAMEZ or whatever weird accent that we talked to. We'll probably all talk with a I don't know an Irish accent by then, true, do your best Irish accent.
Speaker 2: Top of the morning to young me, lucky charm.
Speaker 1: And then ask who's Selena?
Speaker 2: Go, Who's Selena Gomez.
Speaker 1: That's what will happen in twenty years. So as you get older, you don't notice it until one day you'll bring up thirty eight Special and somebody like vat will be like, who's he thirty eight?
Speaker 4: Bat?
Speaker 3: Even who that is?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Okay, so let's talk for a second about this on you can't make this stuff up. One on one point three kd WB. Somebody asks the internet, what's a middle class luxury from your childhood that now considered a basic necessity or is completely obsolete? So they asked people like in their forties or fifties or whatever, what was a luxury when you were a kid, but now as a necessity or is obsolete. Somebody said, having a computer in the house felt like rich kid stuff back then. Now it's required. You gotta have a computer.
Speaker 2: You had the special room for it, the computer room.
Speaker 1: The computer room.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember thinking I'd never live in a home with a dishwasher, so dishwashers were one of my first apartments. Didn't have a dishwasher. Oh was miserable, you guys.
Speaker 2: I never had a dishwasher in any of my apartments. You don't, Yeah, no, not at all.
Speaker 1: We didn't have one growing up. My dad said, I got six dishwashers. David Carl, Vivian, Linda, Sharon, and Donna. Yeah, exactly, a good bit dad, other things that were considered a luxury. But now a car with air conditioning. It's inconceivable for a car not to have air conditioning.
Speaker 2: Now, how how is that not possible? Oh, my first car didn't have air conditioning.
Speaker 1: It neither.
Speaker 2: My man doesn't. Yeah, I think it just doesn't work. I thought you said, my man doesn't.
Speaker 1: I was like, what, my car had two fifty five air conditioning, two windows rolled down in fifty five miles in air two fifty five. Another luxury that we go WHOA that would have been cool. A fridge that makes its own ice and water. Yes, my nana used to have two refrigerators in her kitchen. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: One of them was just the regular just the doors you open, and the other one was you get.
Speaker 2: To press pressed the cubes. I still think that's fancy. I don't have I've never had one of those fridges either.
Speaker 1: Old of my goods a microwave. They used to be really big and expensive, and now they're pretty much in every kitchen. Bailey microwave.
Speaker 4: I have a microwave as her main cooking of applying literally the only way I eat.
Speaker 1: Another one, cordless phones. Wait a second, you can walk around the house and even out into the yard.
Speaker 2: A luxury.
Speaker 1: We considered a luxury back in things like a TV in your bedroom. Now everybody's got at least one personal screen and probably a flat screen in your bedroom. Politibly another one. Flying. I remember in the seventies this person said flying was mostly for business people and rich people, and now everybody flies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I would still say that. There's still I still think flying is for rich people if you fly all the time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I have been on a plane, all right, Yeah, I have been on a ragging and finally, high speed internet. In the nineties and early two thousands, having a fast connection like cable or DSL was an expensive perk for tech savvy families. What was the noise that they dial up internet used to make?
Speaker 2: Buck stay, don't do.
Speaker 4: Back.
Speaker 1: You're amazing.
Speaker 2: I learned it even less after Bailey did it. You have heard it like once or twice. I never had to do a dial up though.
Speaker 4: When we got DSL in the house, we're walking on sunshine, baby, Then things.
Speaker 2: Would actually load with dial up. It's the same as uh, like, you can't be on the same line upstairs and downstairs, right, okay.
Speaker 5: Cool, yeah, period, not upstairs and downstairs. You just can't be on the phone and have your internet working.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'm thinking about my name.
Speaker 1: I used to have true yeah, because somebody'd be like, get off the internet, I need to make a phone call. It's true, And.
Speaker 2: Then you'd be like, but if I get off now, and it's gonna take forever for me to get back.
Speaker 1: Downloading porn took forever back then. One picture at a time. There was no movies, there was no red Hub or it just.
Speaker 2: Like does like one bar at a time. You're watching her eyes, her nose.
Speaker 1: Getting wait, she's got a bra. How do you know so much about that?
Speaker 4: Because I had a computer when I was growing up, and every thing took forever to load, and it was one line at a time.
Speaker 5: My question, not for you, Bailey, but for Dave is how did you know what picture you wanted to look at? Did you at least get a preview clip before it's okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, nail ye thumb, nail baby.
Speaker 5: Yepjez I had never heard of that, so I was too young at that time.
Speaker 1: We were gonna do bandle, but you guys got me side. You did. Yeah, we're going to do that. Coming up in a little bit on KATWB. Lyric shuffle comes up on the way. We got Conan Gray tickets. Like I said, we're kind of getting back to more of a normal show today, and I hope it feels right to you. As you listened. We had a lot of very very positive comments about the show yesterday, so thank you very much. Even some radio people. We're talking about our show yesterday, and that's how you know when you've done something that's notable. When radio people who are the biggest critics of all time, critics like a DJ's critic, You guys suck. You're nothing like Weenie in the Bun out of Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Oh I love Weaning in the Bud.
Speaker 1: It's a radio show right there, so funny. Okay, we'll be right back on kd WB. You Can't make this stuff up is brought to you proudly by the LEO Agency.