Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Tuesday. We'll talk a little bit, just a little bit about tribalism here in the final hour beating inflation. There are great things happening when it comes to prices of living in this country, talking about rents going down, all that open rebellion and more coming up in the final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. Now. Tribalism. Tribalism is one of those things that can be wonderful, it can be terrible. It's one of those things you cannot avoid in life. You will occasionally speak or see people speak out against tribalism, and that's generally when tribalism is being used for terrible reasons. Sometime well sometimes people can break free from it, but not forever. There's a time limit on breaking free from it. Human beings, we are made to live around each other, and that of course brings up who do you want to live around? Who should you live around? You should live around, be around, converse with, work, with worship, with people who share your values. That is as old as time itself. That's tribalism. I want to live with people who are like me, who think like me, talk like me, worship like me, have you know, different ideas that I have. Not that everyone should be identical robots, but there has to be a common cohesion. Human beings will seek out a tribe if they have options. I'm going to stress this part. If you have options, you will try to locate yourself physically in an area that's like that where people are like you. If you have options. But people don't always have options. Sometimes you're stuck where you're stuck. And tribes take so many different forms. Keep in mind, tribes can be a people who root for a sports team. You're wearing your New York Giants jersey. You walk into a bar on Sunday, someone else is wearing a Giants jersey. You might end up hanging with that guy all day long. One thing in common, whatever can take religious forms, can take skin, color forms, nationality forms. There are all different kinds of tribalism, but is human nature and human beings, all of them will seek out a tribe. You know what's actually a great example of this. Thomas Massey and Marjorie Taylor Green. They're two recent examples. Recent examples of what well they were. Well, are people on the right. I guess I probably feel differently about those two. I don't think they're both the same. I'm not saying that, but they're people on the right. They've been traditionally on the right for one reason or the other. They each got on the wrong side of Donald Trump, and Donald Trump got on the wrong side of them. Okay, they have a little public spat. Okay, it of course devolves into insults and everything else on both sides, and whatever it is, what it is now Marjorie Taylor Green goes on the view. Now you'll see these people voting with Democrats more and more. They're feeling kicked out of the tribe they were in, and therefore they're finding another one, trying to find another one. People want a tribe. It's not always unhealthy, though. I want to stress that before we get to an extremely unhealthy part. It is a healthy good thing to want to live, work and worship around people who think like you do. That is a good thing. It makes for a better life. In fact, I've encouraged you, for many different reasons to get out of your blue area and move to a red area. There are a lot of reasons, but one of the main ones is your life is better. Take it from someone who's lived all over the country, red, blue, purple, everything in between. You get out of wherever you are and get to Red America. Your life is better, every part of it better. But it can also be insanely unhealthy, insanely unhealthy. I'm going to play this for you. This was on CNN O J. Simpson. O J. Simpson obviously killed his wife and that dude, obviously everyone knew it at the time O J. Simpson was acquitted. We have interviews with jurors now who would admit that he was acquitted by black jurors who were angry about Rodney King. Something unrelated, but they related it and they acquitted O J. Simpson. This is when tribalism gets way unhealthy. Look, I got all this palling on the screen going back stage twenty eighteen. That's the wrong butt this this one. Tribalism gets insanely, insanely unhealthy.
Speaker 2: But it was so racially charged because of what had happened just before with Rodney King, but also just how Black America feel about policing. It's not like O. J. Simpson was the leader of the civil rights movement. Of his error. You know, he wasn't a social justice leader, but he represented something for the black community in that moment in that trial, particularly because there were two white people who had been killed and the history around how black people have been persecuted during slavery.
Speaker 1: What hey credit to her for being honest. What did you just say?
Speaker 2: But it was so racially charged because of what had happened just before with Rodney King, but also just how Black Americans feel about policing. It's not like O. J. Simpson was the leader of the civil rights movement. Of his error. You know, he wasn't a social justice leader, but he represented something for the black community in that moment in that trial, particularly because there were two white people who had been killed.
Speaker 1: And that lady obviously doesn't speak for every black person, so don't think that she does. Don't think that every black person thinks that way either. That's a bunch of crap. But for those that do that is so evil and unhealthy. Well, we're gonna let him off. After all, he just killed a couple of whites. That is so unhealthy, so evil, and so much of our society since the Marxists have been trying to break us up. Has devolved into it. This lady just went on the news, just said this.
Speaker 3: Now, in terms of the charges that I am facing, I think it's really absurd to weaponize a law that was meant to protect black people and weaponize it against black people.
Speaker 1: What we're talking about in general, we're talking about the civil rights laws that are now because the civil rights stuff has been used to attack white people so frequently. Now now people are being sued over it. Now people are being charged over it. And now we're having people step up like this one and say, well, you can't do that. Those laws are only made for me. That is a pretty shocking admission. And I just want to encourage you, no matter your skin color right now, or religion or whatever you may be, if you ever find yourself thinking like this, talking like this, your tribalism has gone from being healthy in good too deeply unhealthy, and you need to work your way out of it. I'm not going to tell you not to be tribal in whatever way you are tribal, because that would be like telling you to not be a human being. Human beings are tribal, But imagine saying these words in any context in thinking you're the good God.
Speaker 2: But it was so racially charged because of what had happened just before with Rodney King, but also just how Black Americans feel about policing. It's not like oj Simpson was the leader of the civil rights movement of his error. You know, he wasn't a social justice leader. But he represented something for the black community in that moment, in that trial, particularly because there were two white people who had been.
Speaker 1: He represented something for the black community because he butchered two white people. What did he represent for the black community in that moment? I'm I would love to hear that dirty communists elaborate on what exactly he represented for the Black community in that moment. Tribalism. Be very careful with it. I know you practice it. I practice it. We all do. Tribalism can get way unhealthy, really really fast. All right, all right, good news all over the place. Actually, hang on. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Tuesday. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. The subject of this one is Chinese on the cover of the Little Red Book, Oh Venerated King of the anti communists. This guy says, I was so excited to download my copy of the Little Red Book, spending twelve years in Taiwan, Chris, do you want to go to Taiwan? Me too, Buck Buck Sexton Buck just went to Taiwan recently, and of course he did actual journalism, like interviewing the president. I don't want to do any of that at all. I don't want to work in any way. I do want to go check out Taiwan. I've heard it's a cool place. But maybe, Chris, maybe we could fake it. We'll try to line up an interview with someone, someone in the government. What that's a very good point. I'll say it's top secret, and we'll still be able to put everything on the company credit card. Good thinking, Chris. We had to fly first class. They would have caught on to us if we were in coach. Anyway, Jesse, I or spending twelve years in Taiwan. I picked up some Mandarin for those who don't know, that's kind of an orange and I love the Chinese on the cover of the book. It made me laugh. Like the Da Vinci Code, I will not spoil the true translation and allow others of the joy of discovering the discovering it themselves. Great job on the book, I'm already halfway through, says his name was Peter. We do have a little Chinese on the cover of the book. I will not be telling you what it translates to. You have to go discover that for yourself, Chris. When you're a renaissance man like I am, you know someone who speaks multiple languages. Worldly, I would say that's a good word, right am I using that right? Worldly? Anyway? A renaissance man, I'll stick with that because I know what that means, someone with so many different skills. You want others to have what you have, and the only way to do that is to guide them, not giving them a fish, teaching them to fish. If you give a man a fish, he eats for a day. If you teach a man to fish, he eats for I mean a couple days. I don't know exactly how the quote goes, but either way, he could he could eat for a while. But I want people to learn Chinese, or at least go look it up yourself. Hey Jesse, I always knocked out or already knocked out the little gift you provided us. Great read, I only caught three typos, which is beyond impressive for a community college dropout. I also noticed a few big words that you most certainly didn't come up with. So tell Chris and Corey thanks for their input. I know some big words. I know people I do, Chris, I know people think that I'm white trash, and I went to community college and I got a zero point zero greade point average one semester, and all those things may be true. But I've picked up on some big words over the year, and I don't even know what all of them mean. That's exactly That's a good one, Chris deleterious. I just use them. If you find big words, don't look them up, just use them in a sentence. If you use it wrong, someone will correct you. Most of the time, other people don't know the word either. You'll confuse them and they'll think you're smarter than they are. And that's the goal, to make other people feel stupid. Jesse, great show. Listen. Every night, my son sends his regards from the Middle East. He's on his second tour, second Lieutenant, how about that? Give your son my best? Please tell him sempify. Oh here we go. I've been thinking about this one a lot, especially after the Jewish revolt we've been going through, Jesse, do you ever worry that Chris might try to assassinate you? I know I would be thinking along those lines if I were him. That's a little rude. He could easily poison your pizza or your cheese puffs, or sneak up behind you and whack you over the head with a microphone or something. He'd probably be most likely to try it around now, while you're crippled. Of course, if you weren't so mean to him, he probably wouldn't want to kill you. But I think that ship has sailed. If I were you, I'd hire a food taster and duct tape a go pro to the back of my head while working just the thought do you think? Do you think that I'm not keenly aware of my surroundings. I've already told you how covert I can be. To be covert, it's more than just moving silently walking in the shadows. It's more than that. It's a keen awareness of your surroundings. Like an owl. Have you ever seen an owl? Did you know an owl can turn its head? I don't know if it's one hundred and eighty degrees, but it's close, and owl can just turn its head everywhere. They have unbelievable awareness of their surroundings, because when you think about it, an owl has to perch up on a high place and somehow see or smell or hear. I don't know. I'm not one of these zoologists. He has to find a mouse in a field and judge the angles and fly down. So an owl is he's in a rare animal. I'm like a human owl. Chris could never sneak up on me. I would know immediately that he was there. And he can't poison my food because he eats all the food, and I've tried to eliminate pork products we order here to ensure that Chris can't say, well, I can't eat that I'm Jewish, and then we're all poisoned. You think I didn't already think about Chris's assassination plots. I did. He's not gonna pull one over on me. Here with Don Lemon.
Speaker 2: Walking up to the room and I pressed the elevator button and these then all of a sudden, I feel myself being jostled, and in.
Speaker 1: Nature, that's not the first time that's happened to Don Lemon in an elevator heading up to his hotel room. I guarantee you that what Chris hang on it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Tuesday. If you miss any part of the show, you can download it on iHeart, Spotify, iTunes. Nationwide, rent declines as border enforcement reduces migration. Getting foreigners out of your country. Keeping foreigners out of your country will make each and every part of your life better. It'll make parts of your life better you never knew could be better. Your rent will go down, Your healthcare costs will go down, Fewer accidents on the road, ensure car insurance costs will go down. The jobs market will improve the cleanliness of society, the safety of society. Getting these people out of your country is.
Speaker 4: Essentially Investigators say the suspects even followed homeowners to their business in Springdale, likely to learn their routine. Then, after the arrests, investigators followed the trail to an Airbnb in Brookville, Indiana, believed to be the group's temporary base. She described what was found inside a military great WiFi demmer, which the South America that group will use to jam WI fi signals, police radios, et cetera. We found evidence of surveils equipment.
Speaker 2: We would find cameras.
Speaker 1: With dot taste.
Speaker 4: Back at the scene of the crime, and Beckett Ridge Slee says they found another camera used, according to Shlee, to spy on the victims.
Speaker 1: Democrats brought those people into your country on purpose. Democrats are so evil, so communist, so devoid of any ounce of humanity that upon getting power stealing the White House, they opened up the border and brought entire criminal networks into the United States of America to hurt you, murder you, rape you, steal from you. And none of them feel bad about it at all, not one, not one has expressed even the tiniest amount of regret. In fact, they're all in on this stuff.
Speaker 5: We must have accountability and we must bring justice to every fascist in the administration, and that includes Christinome, that includes Stephen Miller, and that includes time. Homen I will be abolished, VHS will be dismantled, and together we will get it done.
Speaker 1: Former energy commissioner explains why California electricity rates are nearly double the national average. You want to beat inflation, you gotta get out of your blue state. And as I I've explained before, there is no turning back. You know that, right, I know that we try to find words to comfort ourselves that it'll get bad enough that people will change. Things are going to turn around. In blue areas. The guardrails are gone. All the political incentives are to more destruction, more insanity. You don't pay a political price in a blue area for being too far to the left. There is no political price you will pay. The only price you will pay is if you even flirt with anything normal or right wing or anything like that. That's how you lose your seat. All the incentives are to go left and then further left, and then further left, and then further left. How many homeless people have frozen to death recently in New York City? I don't know the updated numbers. The last I saw it was eleven. I saw someone said it was fifteen. Why did they freeze to death? Because the Communists took over the mayor's office promptly banned the clearing of homeless camps. The homeless camps sat out there when the temperatures drop below freezing. A bunch of people are now dead. Communism kills every single time, every single time, and they're they're not again, They're not sorry. Seattle Mayer announces plan to block ICE activity and use police to verify federal agent IDs. Teachers union lead Portland uprisings against ICE with children present. Democrats are not having this moment where they're self reflecting and thinking, Wow, this has been bad, this has been destructive. People have died, people will get hurt. That's not a thing that's happening. They think they haven't gone far enough. That's what they think. They think they haven't passed enough laws to smash you, to censor you. Again, this is Spain.
Speaker 6: We will change the law in Spain to hold platform executives legally accountable for many infringements taking place on their sites. This means that CEOs of these techno platforms will face criminal liability for failing to remove illegal or hateful content. Second, we will turn algorithmic manipulation and amplification of illegal content into a new criminal offense. This information doesn't appear by itself. It is created, promoted, and spread by certain actors.
Speaker 1: We will go after.
Speaker 6: Them as well as after the platforms whose algorithms amplified.
Speaker 1: Chris, you think the Spanish you're going to come after me, they said, hateful content. That's like everything I put up there. I was just earlier today in salting Woman Drivers. I'm gonna, you know what I need to do. I need to put something up to insult Spain. What Chris? What Chris? I feel like the Spanish might come after me. That's kind of cool right now. Of course, they don't understand that I can blend in. They don't know that I will just simply melt into the population and I oblah. They'll think, Wow, we have Jesse Kelly. And then I'll turn around and hit him with it and they'll think, oh, never mind, he's one of us. We must have the wrong guy. A hey, Jesse. Since it looks like society is about to collapse, what are the top five things you need so your wife and boys and Fred survive? Are you gonna barricade in place and wait for the mass die off? Or are you gonna clog the roads and gett trying to get to your survival compound? All right, here's what I need to survive. First of all, I'm not worried about Fred's survival per se, because we're going to eat Fred. I've already told what Chris, I've already tried to explain to the kids that Fred is on the menu if bad things go down. There was some pushback. They even said they would refuse to eat Fred, but they'll feel differently when those tummies start rumbling. That's one. Fred is there as an emergency food ration because Lord knows he's not going to be good for anything else. I'm kidding, We're not going to eat Fred. We wouldn't be able to bring ourselves to eat Fred. You need water, You need medical supplies, even if it's basic first aid stuff, antibiotics. Everyone says bullets, and of course I want you to get all the amo you can get in medical supplies completely underrated. Make sure you have some nonperishable foods, and other than that, you just got to kind of roll with the punches you mentioned. Do you get on the road, do you hunker down. It's going to depend on what exactly is going on. If my intel tells me that whole neighborhoods are being rounded up and executed, it's probably time to hit the road. If everyone's hitting the road and you know all you have are rumors and rubors, I'll probably stay exactly where I am. I know that in things like hurricanes, most people die on the road. They don't die in their homes. They die on the road. You get out on the road, you get stuck on the highway, you get flooded. But I'll tell you one thing, you better have your relief factor. If you don't have what Chris. If you don't have your relief factor, no matter what else happens, you're gonna be in pain. Relief Factor is a supplement, a supplement you take every single day. It will build up in your system over time as you're out there fighting off zombies, getting to your survival complex. Maybe you're worried that your knees are going to start to hurt after all the cartilage is all gone. You've been taking relief Factor. You're going to be fine. You need water, you need Ammo, you need food, you need fred and you need relief Factor and you'll be just fine. Is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly's Show on a Magnificent Tuesday. If you miss any part of the show, you can download at iHeart, Spotify, iTunes. Pepsi co cuts Dorito's prices by as much as fifteen percent ahead of the Super Bowl to boost demand. Do you know why Pepsi's cutting prices. It's not the super Bowl. Do you know why they're cutting prices? Give you a second seven figure it out. They're cutting prices because the Trump administration has finally put some restrictions on all the welfare fatties out there, and they can no longer buy all this endless junk food with your money. Do you have any idea how much of these companies bottom line depends on taxpayer funds, your money stolen from you, going to some dirt ball who never had a job, who then turns around and buys a case of Pepsi and twelve bags of Dorito's with it. Now that that has been cut off. Now because you're not sitting in that boardroom, I'm not sitting in that boardroom, we don't see what has happened to the bottom line. But these are people who I've everything tracked at all times. I bet you it's a cliff they're looking at when we started cutting that stuff off. That's why they're now cutting prices. Would you look at that? Now, you and me, we get to pay less for the things we like in life because we're done having to pay for every dirt ball in the country who's on welfare. Isn't it a glorious thing? Isn't it amazing how much better your life gets when you get to stop paying for foreigners and freeloaders. But I repeat myself, Jesse New York or Jesse. He didn't say Jesse. It's an article. New US envoy arrives in Venezuela to reopen the embassy after seven years. I am sorry to tell you that I'm not part of this. You know, I've expressed my desire to be part of the US Embassy in Venezuela. The Trump administration. Maybe they lost my number. They didn't reach out to help have me help them establish things on the ground. Owned I would like to go ahead and set up my intelligence network in Caracas. No one has reached out thus far. I stand willing and ready for anyone in the Trump administration who would like it. If you are concerned about the show, don't be concerned about the show. I'm pretty sure they're in the same time zone. I don't know, it's south of US somewhere. They can't be that different. The show will continue. We will broadcast live from Venezuela when we're not out on ops. But I should be part of the opening of the embassy. I have wanted to work at an embassy for my entire life. I read a spy book about it and it made it sound unbelievably cool. I want a safe room. They always have a safe room in there, and I've always wanted a safe room. I want to be part of this. I want to land a helicopter on the roof of the embassy. That's also something that happens. I saw it in the movies. I've wanted this for the love what Chris Well. I don't want to be in the helicopter Chris. But sometimes it's called dooty buddy. Sometimes dooty demands it. If you have to go out and do black ops, well duty demands it. And it's Black History Month. Hey, Jesse, my eldest son is in high school. He's dated three different girls his senior year. All attempts to spark a meaningful relationship have been blown to bits. These girls are all strawberries and cream on the outside. That's an underrated dessert. Just good old fashioned strawberries and whipped cream. Underrated assert you don't have to get fancy when it comes to dessert. Anyway back, these girls are all strawberries and cream on the outside, but in reality are all demonic, crazy, progressive witches on the inside. How can a young guy launch a relationship by distinguishing good from evil before he spends hundreds of dollars on dates? Why is a senior in high school spending hundreds of dollars on a date to anybody anywhere? When I was a senior in high school, we're gonna go pop by McDonald's or something like that, And maybe that's low class or something, but I didn't have the money to go drop hundreds of dollars on it. Now, maybe date number two or three, so I can make sure we don't hate each other. But I remember one girl. She was a redhead, so this explains a lot. I picked her up and I was taking around, and she never shut up from the minute I picked her up, And it was all such annoying stuff that eventually I just turned around and dropped it right back off the house and said, you know what, I got to go home. I think I made up some excuse to soften the blow, but didn't cost me a dime. What Chris? What? Chris is such a child. I didn't need a cell phone to pretend like I had an important call, Chris. I just said I forgot something. I forgot something at the house. My mom's sick. You can always use your mom, Chris, you've probably already discovered this world. But when you're when you have a new kid, you can always use your kid to get out of things. Of course you do this all the time. I'm sure you do. I've used it for years now that my kids are too old for that. I mean, I can't say, well, Luke has a cold, he's fifteen, here's a bottle of water, go to bed. You know I don't have to be there for him. Now you can use your parents, though, Hey my mom has a sore throat. I gotta look after my mom. I as soon as the kids were coming out of that excuse part, I entered into the parents excuse part. Glorious And now here's a headline, but go you know, you know the thing headlines we didn't get to you. Trump deputies approved sixty five thousand more h two B visa workers. We still have a long way to go to get the legal ones out too. Federal authorities file additional charges against Chinese linked biolab in Central California. Remember when the Chinese were just recently caught trying to poison the food supply. Now there's a bio lab that even apparently had a container labeled ebola. That's not ideal. Kids are organizing virtual ice raids on roadblocks, and I've never been more proud Dag Gone. As I've told you before, the next generation. People think I'm bad, people think I'm hardcore. They are going to make me look like a gigantic sissy. I love these kids. US military shoots down Iranian drone approaching the USS Abraham Lincoln. Well, that drone should have known better than to approach Abraham Lincoln. Of course he was gonna gun it down, that's all