Speaker 1: How easy it was to lie when one had to lie.
Speaker 2: Telling me you expect you some money. In five seventy Ela Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app, making our way towards seven o'clock, followed a big Clipper victory, their sixth in a row. We will have NFL football this weekend Championship Round on Sundays.
Speaker 1: And we didn't start by like, hey, it was a catch, No, it was a pick. That's not how we started the show today. We started the show talking with Clippers, okay, because we support our partner. There went a lot of.
Speaker 2: Games, right, Adam Austlin six in a row.
Speaker 1: I feel bad, Matt. You know, I'm so drunk with Clipper success that you know I shouldn't. I shouldn't have talked out of turn Darren Kates's weekend, much like Miss Robin. I talked out of turn. You know, got a term, Miss Robin. I got distracted, you know, with thinking about what he wore to the rodeo, and I don't think he got to tell his full weekend tiale. You know, no, I got it, and I'm good. No, I feel bad now, you know, I feel.
Speaker 2: Badly, So you want him to step on your whip here. I mean it is four fifteen. We did go considerably over on the holl is your week woo?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're not going to start the freaking game.
Speaker 2: They got a countdown clock. That countdown clock is not gonna go to kick. I can promise you.
Speaker 1: That where's the where's the clock?
Speaker 2: It's in the top left corner and it said thirty five thirty two, thirty five, twenty thirty five, eighteen thirty five oh two.
Speaker 1: That's that's an eternity. Come on, okay, yeah, schwartzto what did what did I miss?
Speaker 2: Didn't miss anything?
Speaker 1: Petros. Do you wear those special ned Kolletti boots?
Speaker 2: I wish I had cowboy woots.
Speaker 1: I do not have them.
Speaker 2: No, So what kind of shoes did you wear? You were tennis shoes. I wore vans. Oh my gosh, I'm surprised they let you in.
Speaker 1: Right, you got to go on a special poop cage.
Speaker 2: It's not a poop cage. It's just it's not like in the middle of the dirt. It's right in the middle and they bury it in the dirt. So your ground level, like your eyeballs are looking at the bulls balls yeah, if you follow my Twitter, which you guys apparently don't. At Tim Kates, I posted, why didn't you put it on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Instagram is private private.
Speaker 2: I'm part of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't put it. I don't know what I mean. Yeah, but you know what I mean. He's trying to promote the thing. He loves, the PBR. He's trying to promote it. Kate's wants to work there.
Speaker 2: Let's wish let's talk some college football.
Speaker 1: See did you hear that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I wish.
Speaker 1: I like these guys. These guys are love better than Petroson money. These are real men who ride bulls.
Speaker 2: Oh, here it is, sit in the cage, wash tag eight seconds. Watch the bull come right at you.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's the white bull too. That's why you took that video.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that's a Coinciden's back.
Speaker 2: The white bull's got nobody riding it, and buck that dude right off. Black bull's got a white dude on it. I have no incidence, Matt.
Speaker 1: I do not like that being said. Well, my music is playing.
Speaker 2: There's actually a mix of white guys and Hispanic guys that actually ride the bulls.
Speaker 1: He surprised here in southern California Mexican rancheros. Surely you, just because when I was a young man growing up in Colexico, I saw many rincheros who rode the bulls. You know, it was a different time when I played college football. Matt, we played in the Sun Bowl, and they took us across the border and we went to a bullfight in Warez.
Speaker 2: I bet that ended a little bit differently than the bull the PBR did.
Speaker 1: And ended with bloody dad. Yeah, Cat, did anybody die at your event?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, never, no, no, it's not like Santa Anita, did you grizzly? No, Santa Anita, somebody's gonna die. Ah. I'm kidding, of course. In terms of this college football season will end denied at the hard Rung Stadium. The Hoosier hysteria has put every school on notice that success can be found in one off season. IU began the twenty twenty five season with more losses than any other FBS program ever. Ever, now at fifteen to zero, the Hoosiers climbed out of the cellar and Northwestern now occupies the bottom spot in Los Angeles. We can all enjoy that Indiana is experiencing its own version of Fernando Mania, just like the Dodgers did in the eighties. Except this Fernando is very comfortable with the English language. It is not camera shy at all. Meanwhile, the Miami Mania has not reached the fever pitch of Indiana's passion except for one man, and Matt I think you know who that man is, the man with the fever pitch passion on the sideline on all fours, Michael.
Speaker 2: Irvin, Oh, no doubt in my mind.
Speaker 1: Is there a prop bet about how much he will appear?
Speaker 2: Well, they cut him out of the last game, that's right, Like you said, I mean, he's all over there.
Speaker 1: They wrote him like the black Bull.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at the rodeo, the win over Ohio State, like everywhere. They already showed him on the ESPN pregame. He has miked up with his like one of those like little uh oh, he's micd with him Adonna mic yep. No, No, it's like one of those ones you guys use for Instagram and stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, So he's not going to break into respect yourself.
Speaker 2: No, I think he's got like somebody falling with the video camera so he can put it out.
Speaker 1: There, don't go for a second best man put shut them up to the tests. You know, you know you got them too. Hurricanes losses this season matt to Louisville, that was a bad one and SMU yeah kept them out of the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Those of us in the no call it smooth.
Speaker 1: Almost they did not. They did not let that hamper them. Remember Miami is the tenth seed. Even though they lost to Smooth, they were the last at large bid in the flawed selection process. And before I make my pick, I want to add that once we know the outcome of the Miami Indiana Championship game, the schools, fans and media still have to wait until Friday before finding out that the twenty twenty sixth season will have a twelve team or a sixteen team playoff format.
Speaker 2: Didn't one didn't somebody suggest twenty four?
Speaker 1: I heard a guy say forty eight.
Speaker 2: Like I just thought I heard like an arbitration, Like I think the Big Ten submitted twenty four was their request.
Speaker 1: They're going to do forty eight, and Herb Street is going to call them all with his dog.
Speaker 2: He's going to get another dog. I am so overwhelmed and stressed. I need to get a second dog.
Speaker 1: After going two and oh in the Semis. My overall record this season stood at fifty three and fifty two, So at worst I will finish twenty twenty five. After all that, at five hundred, core will be two games above.
Speaker 2: Five others better where I am?
Speaker 1: Wosion round?
Speaker 2: You know what do I could I say that? I mean, I don't that you lost the juice.
Speaker 1: Man, just a get game, just a young guy for me, sat the kidding. The Hoosiers are favored by eight and a half. The spread opened at Indiana by seven, so the money has been trickling in on IU.
Speaker 2: People like the Hoosiers man.
Speaker 1: The Canees three playoff wins over An, m oh State and Ole Miss have been physical and determined victories. But will they be ready for the attack mode of Indiana with their helmet pointed right at your puzzo, trying to split your manhood? And whenever I think of Miami, I always see Miller Moss running around and passing around them like he did for Louisville at hard Rock Stadium in October. I can't get Miller Moss out of my head or his mom A. Yeah, meanwhile, Matt, do you see all the people are pissed at the Miami students for selling their tickets. Yeah, what do you expect? It's a corporate event.
Speaker 2: Man's freaking four grand to get in. Of course, the students are going to sell their freaking tickets for ten k.
Speaker 1: Miami's fan base not great, No, although they are great?
Speaker 2: Are you fan base? Thirsty?
Speaker 1: Incredibly first desert as thirsty. Every game Mendoza throws more touchdown passes then he throws incomplete passes. He's done that five times this season. On thirty Mendoza more TD passes than incomplete Sunrial Mendoza. I'm taking the Hoosiers minus eight and a half to complete the great Little Lord Fauntleroy Ragged Dick, Rags to riches turnaround in sports history. Look up Ragged Dick kids.
Speaker 2: Now, that was celebrated last week in our Dead Guy Birthday of the Day.
Speaker 1: Rags to Riches. What a moment. And we'll talk to Jeff Schwartz in the very next segment and we'll have more on Rwanda, new Clipper sponsor.
Speaker 2: We'd take it. No, if we could get an annual annual yes, we would absolutely go fly on out here where Rwanda has to offer.
Speaker 1: You know, they were gonna call. The guy was dialing the last number of the hotline, don't do it to hire us, and they heard Kate say they took the mates to the.
Speaker 2: Coffee from men.
Speaker 1: Geez, I'm sorry. I wanted to know what he wore to the rodeo and it got ugly, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I think that's the question everybody had when Kate said he went to the rodeo. Would kate'swear like a mother of pearl snap plaid?
Speaker 1: I thought of that's that's right, like.
Speaker 2: A bolo tie, some wranglers that are so tight you can see his boots belt buckle. Guy should have gone with like the American flag in the belt buckle.
Speaker 1: You weren't invited, good invited anything, right? And if you invite Matt, he'll show up a day later, that's right. So do you want me to pick up some eyes? It was yesterday, you idiot. Oh, we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that.
Speaker 4: Taty Petros Papadakis, that money snare. This is Petro Send money on demand.
Speaker 2: Petro some Money five seventy LA Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Short show Tomorrow Flex Alert two to four pm. Clips Bulls as we are following clips Wizards today. And remember we are your home of the AFC Championship Game. We will get Pats at Broncos kickoff at noon right here this coming Sunday, and then of course two weeks after that, we are your home for Super Bowl sixty Sunday, February eighth. We are your home p of the NFL.
Speaker 1: That's right. We got plenty of NFL action, including the Super Bowl, just not the Ram game, but joining us now to discuss it all. It's a great football man and a great football mind, a man who defended the Pac ten in its day and twelve eight years of the NFL. You hear them on Fox Sports Radio. Serious ex m NFL former star at the Palisades Football High School Complex. Let's go Dolphins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I had a Dolphins sound effect, I'd play it. I guess.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks, Matt, that's just that's really great.
Speaker 2: I'm trying.
Speaker 1: It's Jeff Schwartz on the Petros Money Show on Ampire seventy LA Sports on your Southern California Toyota Deither celebrity Hotline. How you doing, Jeff?
Speaker 5: Whatever that dolphin noise was exactly how we entered our high school football until every day to make sure that we're ready for football.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: That's that's how they do it on the north side of the Santa Monica Bay Math. That's yeah, Jeff, it's great to talk to you. It's been a long football season with a lot of I mean, in the middle of the season, James Franklin gets fired and kind of hijack the story from the kids. But they all get paid now too, so I don't know what they deserve, but Miami, Indiana is not a bad thing to end up with. What are your feelings on it?
Speaker 5: I just wish the schedule was better for college football. I feel like they're doing a disservice by playing this. There have been ten NFL playoff games between the last time a culturable playoff game has been played. Ten NFL playoff.
Speaker 3: Games, two whole weekends have been played.
Speaker 5: I feel like the Overshadows should be a really good game because you have an Indiana team. This is a story that's unprecedent in college football. R I've never been done before the way they've done this the Miami team, right, Welcome back to you. Marik Crystabal takes that job and get from back to the champion game of four seasons. And so I just wish that the NFL playoffs, which had been fantastic obviously, would overshadow a game like this. I think we have a good game tonight. Look, Indiana feels like a freight train. Man, I don't really I've watched my Ducks play them twice. I watched obviously didn't play Alabama and then play close games include close. I will closely more Ohio State, but I think the matchup with Miami really favorites Indiana. Look, Miami takes a long time to score on offense, and that really worries me. I think college football, you have to be able to score. Are supposed to plays because the more drives using, the more plays you have in a drive, the more a penalty shows up, a turnover, a bad snap, a weird play. Now second and twelve and the drive is over right or third and fifteen, Like it's just And I know Miami can score fast enough in Indiana, and that does seem cern me.
Speaker 2: Well, I assume you're you're close with your alma mater, Jeff, Like, what is oh, he's close? What does the emergence of Indiana do to a spot like Oregon where Phil Knight essentially you know, has a I don't know if you want to say, a blank check, but contributes a lot of money to that program. And here in two years with a guy like Mark Cuban. Now you see what they're able to do. They're spending a bunch of money next year on guys coming in as well. How does that I don't know, how does that jibe with like what? Because obviously they Lanning's done a great job. But man, what Signetti has done seems to have changed the calculus everywhere.
Speaker 5: I don't know if Signetti is going to change the sport. I think this is such a historic thing that's hard to replicate. I mean, part of the success that he's had it that he just had these damn you guys that came with him, right, I mean that's just you're not gonna be able to do that again because you're probably not gonna have a coach who has seven class from a school from a small school, right, not a small school, but not a non power four school that can bring up and be the base of what you are. Man Doza, I thought the time was a great addition for them. You know he's been was great at Calm. People just don't pay attention to how football calle like they you know they used to or they should. And so I don't know if people that saw that sort of being what it was. I think I think it's hard to replicate now as far as Oregon or I think Organ's right rad they should be. They have always targeted twenty twenty six, twenty twenty seven. When when you are a new coach, first time head coach, that's Dan Lanning. It takes six years to win a championship. Look at Ryan Day year six, Kirby Smart year six. I think Dado was year seven. Even urban Meyer. Urban Meyer was on a sixth year as a head coach when we won a championship. It takes time. It takes time. And this is year four formatting. It just ended forty eight and eight In four years, every year they've gone one step closer to a championship. Right, So I think this program is where we needs to be. Everyone came back, which I think it isn't even takes with Indiana said we saw twenty twenty three, Michigan twenty twenty four, Ohio State twenty twenty five, Indiana old man, old team, grown men playing out there and with nil now and as much money as are getting, guys are more inclined to stay a little bit later. So I think it changes nothing about where Oregon's at, you know. Unfortunately, we'd love to win a championship and hoping you can get there at some points.
Speaker 1: Jeffs Watts joining us right now on the Peterson Money Show. A great football mind, and he does a great job of being impartial and giving very thoughtful opinions. But it did occur to me, Jeff, we're not having you on because of this. Uh. We just had John because you know, we we like your style and you're great at the NFL and college. But it did occur to me that there has to be a pretty high bitterness level for the Ducks here with crystal Ball on one side in Indiana that ran over the Ducks twice on the other side, how are you able to fight through that and give such cognitive analysis?
Speaker 5: What are you end? Uncovering this game tonight would would help me a little bit, I think in my wallet. Good for me. Look, I don't know, man, so Mario thing like, I don't know what he did what he could have organed.
Speaker 3: He left the.
Speaker 5: Program better than when he than when he got it. He went back to his hometown like, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't, Mario.
Speaker 5: We've got a good coach who Dan Landing is like on top of that, I don't. I don't really, I don't understand animosity on the inner night obviously, the you know, the the you know, I think the Miami fans seem to be taking in a certain way. I I thought about this, like, what would be worse for my my social media mentions? Probably Miami winning that would probably be worse. It would be you know, Indiana is new to this, right, this is this a couple of years old now with with with their with their with being strong on on social media. Miami fans would just like it would be bad probably so it'd be worse. But look, our rivals aren't winning a championship. Lanning's last five losses had been to teams that have played or won a championship, played four championship, or won a championship. So look, I hope we get it done some point. We're close, you know, that's not what you know, he's not paid to be close. But you know, I think that that just shows that organ organ's close and hope we can we can get you know, get it going one day.
Speaker 2: Jeff Schwartz with us. That is GEO F. F. Schwartz. You can follow him on Instagram. He's got his podcast. Jeff Schwartz just than you a lot of that surrounding you making some money off this stuff if you're paying attention, Jeff, to the to the NFL ranks and start with the team that because you do a ton of breakdowns. We follow you on social media. You did quite a bit on the Chargers and what Justin Herbert was doing this year. Do you think this is as I don't want to say it's easy a fix, but what kind of fix could be there for Harbaugh and a defense that's played lights out two years in a row, just by changing the offensive coordinator and maybe getting somebody else in there besides Greg Roman next year?
Speaker 5: Well, I think, you know, the Roman just sort of feels like it has a little lifespan and.
Speaker 3: When it's done, it's done.
Speaker 5: I don't think this offensive passing schemes are all that.
Speaker 3: Exquisite. And then think it.
Speaker 5: Gets his team into trouble at times and look it's very simple. Slayer all got to come back to healthy obviously, and then you got to find something to your guys. You can't go in the season with Boseman. I found it's so interesting that like season ends and justin Herbert, you know my fault. I got to play better. I gotta do I gotta do it. The offensive linemen are like, I was fine. The scheme was bad for me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what what what?
Speaker 5: What? Like? That's what we're going with. We're going with like, I played my best, the scheme was bad, Like, how about I have some responsibility and keeping my quarterback upright? I didn't do my job. I thought that was pretty fascinating to me that that was sort of the way that the charge offensive lineman went in this. I think Herbert's got to play better, right. I think, look, Drake May his offense line is not very good. It's not the Chargers, but it's not very good. He's making enough plays to win games, right You You can do enough at times with that offensive line to win games. And I think that's where Herbert's got to get a little bit better. Look, I love Herbert. He's incredible. He's just good.
Speaker 3: Everyone wants him to be. But that's the next The next.
Speaker 5: Step, right is like when things aren't perfect, can you make the magic in the postseason? And obviously I think it's back helping the offensive line. I think they'll be able to do that.
Speaker 3: Serious.
Speaker 5: Just who ends up hiring, you know, the offense?
Speaker 3: Does it turn more? And they're like, what Harball wants.
Speaker 5: From an offense? Is it a new guy? What he wants from the offense? Curious how much, say Harball has in the offense?
Speaker 1: All right? What about the Rams? The Rams and the Seahawks the third time around? What a crazy game at Soldier Field. What a wild deal. I mean, what's there to say about what the Rambleys got going right now?
Speaker 3: Jeff Well that game?
Speaker 5: I mean, the Rams keep doing the same thing right where they just keep blowing the end of these games, Seattle whatever. A month ago, the Panthers game six weeks ago, seven weeks ago, they did the Eagles, and I mean Karen Williams threw a fifty yard fourteen Hail Mary. It was a fourth New York completion, Hail Mary. I mean it was a great job by them getting the design and we get comet one on one and I mean maybe he pushed off, maybe he didn't, but the Rams just can't. I think the Rams didn't think Williams could make that throw. I didn't.
Speaker 3: I was like, Oh, the game's over.
Speaker 5: He's going backwards and back foot like you know, he's doing some of the stuff we saw a US see some of those special plays which which Williams can really can really do like maybe not.
Speaker 3: Other in the NFL.
Speaker 5: And to me, the Rams, like I picked them before Matt Stafford's back injury in August, I thought they'd be right here. I thought they would play in this game again and be close to Super Bowl, which I was right of. I just I want to see their best game. I don't think they've played their best game maybe all season. It's been a while, right, Like if you go down their schedule and even Week eighteen, like first half against the Cardinals kind of second.
Speaker 3: Half great, Right.
Speaker 5: They had moments this year where they have been unbelievable, and I just want to see sixteen minutes of that, because that they can be Seattle with sixteen minutes of their best football they'd played this season. But at some point, you are what you are, right, you are the team you you are every week and I just I don't know if they've played at sixty minutes. I think Seattle will play that way now. Darnold, I don't trust him exactly. That Charbony injury is a problem, I think because they've started to run the ball a lot better in Seattle, which was a struggle for them probably for the first twelve fourteen weeks. And part of that as the two headed monster right of having Walker and Sharbona and sort of different balances he can get from those guys. Charbony being out is a big loss for them. But the Rams can play sixty minutes of their best football. I think they're going to win this game. I think they're gonna not even win the Super Bowl. I think the winner the n C Chamsion game ends up winning the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Are they I hope this makes sense.
Speaker 3: Are they?
Speaker 2: Because you kind of alluded to it, Jeff. Are they good? Are they incredibly lucky in the moments where they have to be lucky? Because it just it feels like things all season long have broke their way, sort of similarly to Denver, whether it's missed field goals or these tight one score games where things just managed to break late. You know in their favor. Is that them making the luck or have you know? Notice that that maybe with each of these teams half of the championship games. It just feels like these teams have really gotten a lot of breaks throughout the course of the year.
Speaker 5: I think it's fair to say, if you make it this far, you've gotten a fair amount of breaks. I don't think you can make it this far unless unless you unless you get some of those right now. On the flip side of the Rams book that blocks field goal against Philly right like they have a chance to. I think two blocked field goals in that game right end up costing them back game they lost to the Seahawks, and the two point conversion I think I saw a tweet was pretty funny, says something like, imagine you're drunk at the gaming. You just saw your team attempt the worst two point attempt you've ever seen in your life, and you got two points from it. So that like they worst play of all time, they got two points. So they haven't end an all books in their way, right, And I think that that, you know, if they can just play sixty minutes of I thought their game plan and that was one I'm not studying the Day's game play every week. I thought it was one of his worst game points I've seen in a while from me. They should have ran the ball forty five times, they got anything they wanted in between the tackles the entire game, and then just went away from it. They get seven eight yards and passed the ball three times a punt or they run an end a round for a seventh wide receiver. Okay, great, best playing NFL. Jordan witting Tam Whittington, what do we do? Why are we doing that in the snow with bad footing? Like? Why is he getting an end around? You run the ball two times in a row for seven yards and you know each and you get I don't, I mean in the game plan. So I think the Rams have it in them to play the game that they're capable of playing. Jared Versus got to show up.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 5: I couldn't believe Yesterday's playing at the backup left tackle in tight ends with walking. He's got to play better. The secondary played well. Yesterday, got to continue to play. You'll play well. The Day have a chance to win. This team if they all play, they should Jeff.
Speaker 1: Last thing for you can Sean Payton prove what a genius he is by winning the AFC Championship game with a backup quarterback? Old spit him.
Speaker 3: I think they're gonna win.
Speaker 5: I uh, I just it's more of a lack of faith in New England offensively hasn't been pretty. They got to play Justin Herbert. No offensive line whatever that was from Stroud yesterday. That guy was zero confidence in his ability and he's really backtracked for the last two years. And I think get a Denver team that rumed offensive line, good skill guys. I did see that Dobbins today was activated off the or Price practicing window.
Speaker 3: Was opened up.
Speaker 5: He would be a huge addition to this run game that probably with the Broncos offenses, they don't.
Speaker 3: Have running back.
Speaker 5: I mean they the offense line is good, they don't have Harvey and McLoughlin are play. It needs like a big Domins. It needs like a real running back for this offense and Chanpagne that has done it well with backups. Now it was Teddy Bridgewater or not to Sidham, but the Patriots offense may I think has two or three fumbles, two or three interceptions, a couple of fumbles in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: It's not been a great offense.
Speaker 5: And this Denver defense with their Billy RuSHA pass or the Patriots offense line concerns of my opinion. They don't have great wide receivers. Gluby made a great play, great catch in the game this day, but it's not a great.
Speaker 3: Group of skill guys.
Speaker 5: I just think that if Bonus was playing, I'd.
Speaker 3: Pick Denver to Hartbeat.
Speaker 5: I mean, like they're in and what everything.
Speaker 3: About Bowie Nicks.
Speaker 5: It makes a lot of touch plays now inside of that, and there's you know, that's a he just does. It makes a ton of big throws when it matters most. But I think Denver is live on this one. I mean, people will discount them a lot in this game, but I like the way they're made up. I like Sean Payne. It's more of a little bit of a Fate.
Speaker 2: Of New England again. All the social media outlets including YouTube, Jeff Schwartz, GEO f F, Instagram, the podcast Jeff Schwartz is Smarter than you, great stuff available. Been a while since we caught up with them. We certainly appreciate it on both fronts. Championship Game tonight in the NCAA and of course the championship round a week from yesterday. That you'll hear right here, Jeff, Thanks so much, man.
Speaker 5: I mean it's fifteen minutes no shelf in the usc US to be proud of men.
Speaker 1: I mean, we'll take it, Jeff. I mean you know that I am open to the masochism. I'm it doesn't matter to me anymore. They could just wear pink and change the name of the mascot if they're not going to play notre name. It doesn't make sense to me anymore.
Speaker 5: Hey man, I just look just what happened to the winmen game of the trenches. That's what I agree up with USC and you did as well. If all, I want to get back to who.
Speaker 1: Will protect the walls of Troy, Jeff? Who will protect the walls of Troy? Nobody? That's who our leadership is corroded the great Jeff Schwartz. An awesome interview, always in a great football man from a great football family, making dolphin noises all the way through the night. Thank you, Jeff, and have a great night. We appreciate it. What a star, a great guy. We'll be right back with more. Petro send money on AM five seventy LA Sports. It's a big day for MLK.
Speaker 4: This is Petro Send Money on demand.
Speaker 2: Petro sand Money AM five seventy LA Sports live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. We are making our way towards seven o'clock and we cannot say it enough. We want to see you on Thursday. It as our last BJ's Restaurant and brew House appearance of this football season. We will be down there leading into basketball Clippers v. Lakers. It'll be a three to six show in Irvine. And on top of all the great things, we have to give away a Westinghouse fifty eight Zoomo TV to a grand prize. A grand prize that's right, less app hopping, more TV watching courtesy of our friend Brett at Westinghouse. A fifty eight inch Westinghouse Zuomo TV. You can pick them up at best Buy or Amazon. That the grand prize. We'll have Clipper tickets, BJ's Restaurant, brew House gift cards and uh we are we are scouring Pe. We are scouring the office and we will find more swap meet material okay to give away like we did in Si Rito's and we gave away Black Matt liner. We gave away the Shack bobblehead, we gave away petros In money, KFI fire coverage trophies. We have already mentioned that we're going to give away the Freedom Train. Tim Kates Petrosen money award from the Southern California Sports Broadcasting Award luncheon where we didn't win an award, but Kate's found this in the closet and gave it to us.
Speaker 1: We won the Award of Content.
Speaker 2: Right and Kate's was able to scour the office and.
Speaker 1: He found I very I am very upset about this. He found it's one thing to talk about from wan day.
Speaker 2: He found something that we can give away. We have at least one Petro somebody swapped me prized to give away pee.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've been sent the photograph because I wasn't invited to the special work party today.
Speaker 2: Well you could have come. I could have that totally could of your right, you could have come.
Speaker 1: It Tim resents me because I didn't come today, and he's mad at me for stepping on his.
Speaker 2: Rodeo story and asking about what he wore. So I am doing this all scripted out.
Speaker 1: I rooted perfectly, I know, and I screwed that up. But Tim Kates said, or Matt, you sent me the picture here of what it appears to be a black basketball barbie.
Speaker 2: That's right, number fifty nine, made to move. Unlike other barbies, it has hinges in the elbows and knees because she is.
Speaker 1: Much more fanatic, like a reverse layup, right.
Speaker 2: Much more athletic than the other barbies. She is wearing. I would describe a University of Michigan circa fab five like shorts that are past her knee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they kind of look like pal pushers, yeah, culottes, any of those things.
Speaker 2: Yes, she does have a ponytail, she does have a basketball. She is black, and it is barbie. You can be anything, made to move collection that is coming with us.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is. That's a big that's a big time prize, right, and I would certainly be behind giving that away. Maybe not on King Day.
Speaker 2: But you know what we found that in Irvine, right, yeah, Irvine Thursday. We found a Chris Paul Clipper bobblehead. We found a Jdeo Nomo Dodger bibblehead. And our friend John Andrassic gave us each personalized mini shopping carts from his family business who make all the shopping carts for cost Co. This was Tims to give that away too.
Speaker 1: This says, did Kate say a black bull and the white bull is the rodeo sponsored by the Red House.
Speaker 5: We all just get.
Speaker 1: Along at the Red House furniture we can at the.
Speaker 5: Red House were black people and white people buy.
Speaker 2: Furniture and expanded people too, and people and Brazilians.
Speaker 1: I am I just am a gog uh Kate's went out to the ie. Did he get into a gunfight with the cholos and fight the tweakers for cocaine?
Speaker 2: It's very likely he took his firearms and shot a bunch of ammo into a bit.
Speaker 1: Oh, Kates, you just had a You had a great time, right, had a fantastic time.
Speaker 2: Yes, took the girls. You know what girls? Since are out here? How did you bring your guns? Let's go shoot some bullets into some berms.
Speaker 1: We'll be back with more petros and money. Two more hours of great sports Talk word number so Great Sports Talk, our MLK Annual celebration, and we will have quick hits, a top story. Much more to come.