Speaker 1: All right, we're giving you Ed Sharon tickets. Text to win right now. Text Sharon s h E E r A n as an Ed's last name for a chance to win tickets. Text it to nine five five zero zero and you could be going to ford Field to see Ed.
Speaker 2: That show is.
Speaker 1: Ed Sharon on August the twenty ninth, end of the month. Text to win right now, Text Sharon the nine five five zero zero.
Speaker 2: Well, Joord in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty. All right, Shannon with the Dirty on the thirty. What's going on? Shannon?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't have any updates on Perez Hilton. If you've been following this story, so I'm going to give you everything that we know about the situation so far. Overnight, celebrity blogger Perez Hilton just really freaked out fans by He was doing a live stream and he was covered in blood. I have not watched this, to be fair, but people say it look like he was cutting, he was self harming. It is going around on TikTok. I didn't want to partake in watching it, but the Miami Dade County Sheriff's Office said that they got multiple multiple phone calls of an individual broadcasting acts of self harm on social media.
Speaker 4: It turns out it was Perez Hilton.
Speaker 3: They dispatched deputies to investigate, got to his home, spoke with some family members that were present, and decided, yeah, we need to take him to the hospital. So that's where he is still this morning, receiving medical attention. His team releasing a statement basically saying, right now, our primary concern is Perez's health and well being, as well as the well being of his family, so we don't have any updates. I do want to say if you are thinking about harming yourself, or maybe you just need somebody to talk to, please call her. Text the suicide Hotline nine to eight eight Help, available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. Diddy's prison sentence has been changed yet again. Last month, the Federal Bureau of Prisons moved up his release date by a month to January of twenty twenty eight. As of yesterday, it got bumped back again to February twentieth of twenty twenty eight. He got into some sort of role with another inmate. I don't know over what, I don't know if anybody was hurt. I just know it got pushed back once again, did you guys, were you guys on MySpace back.
Speaker 2: In the day?
Speaker 3: Did you hear did you hear that they may be bringing back my Space?
Speaker 4: Well, okay, so it kind of did.
Speaker 2: So Tom.
Speaker 4: Everybody remembers Tom, and he was like the first rund on there.
Speaker 2: Well, then these two I don't know if.
Speaker 3: They were brothers or friends, ended up buying my Space in twenty eleven, I believe so. My Space was kind of the first social media platform. It launched in two thousand and three. Then Facebook gave it a serious run for its money, and Facebook essentially won that battle. So these two, they are brothers, Tim and Chris vander Hook, bought my Space in twenty eleven. They spent years trying to re as like a music focused platform, but nothing really stuck. But now they're going to try again. So I don't know when they're going to officially roll it out, only that it is happening at some point.
Speaker 4: So you may have to think about a top eight again.
Speaker 2: Do we need any more social media?
Speaker 4: I know, I'm with you, I'm so fatigued with all of them, but.
Speaker 2: Sure, why not?
Speaker 5: As long as long as you know they help people express themselves in a positive way.
Speaker 2: I'm here for it.
Speaker 5: Tom is my favorite social media founder CEO.
Speaker 2: Tom did what he did and got off the way you turn around smile. Everybody else trying to do too much.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Tom didn't make as much money though as soccer Berg the look I'm good with sixty million.
Speaker 2: I can live off that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh, And I saw that you you want to play some election audio.
Speaker 1: So I got to hear there's now an official. Looks like every one of the news networks are saying that it is official. A big win for Abdul l sied. He is going to be the Democratic nominee for the Senate race in Michigan, going up against Mike Rodgers and the Republicans.
Speaker 6: I also want to speak to this moment. We've got thirteen weeks to defeat Mike Rogers, and however we might feel about the campaign we've just come through, I want you to understand that it hails in comparison to the cynicism, in comparison to the corporatism, in comparison to the lies Mike Rogers and Donald Trump are going to tell, there is so much more that unites us, however much we might disagree with our Democratic opponent. There is so much more that unites us than divides us.
Speaker 3: Has Hailey Stevens come out to So the last I saw was what she posted on Facebook, and that was last night.
Speaker 2: So there's no concession.
Speaker 3: Yet, have I Yeah, And last night she just said thank you Michigan, so proud of the movement we built over the past year. No matter the outcome, I'm grateful for your support. I haven't seen anything since then.
Speaker 1: This was on a couple of different sites that I just saw. You know, it was trending in a little bit. But Abdul doctor Saya el say Ed was talking about his social media and some people are saying when he said this, it exposes what he looks at on social media.
Speaker 2: You're on Instagram.
Speaker 6: My team has acted on my Instagram account and like the things I actually look at on Instagram. Right, of course we get served that on your for you page.
Speaker 2: But then like every third video.
Speaker 6: That scrolls on its own is going to be some OnlyFans model, and it's because it clocked me as being a forty some year old man.
Speaker 1: So one of the sites that I saw it on was saying, well, no, it doesn't just send it to you and it sends it to you if you're on OnlyFans, which honestly probably makes.
Speaker 2: Them more electable. Like I would like, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Really well, I feel like I don't get only fans stuff on my stuff, and I have a lot of people I know that are on only fans.
Speaker 2: Do you ever get only fans?
Speaker 1: I just know that.
Speaker 6: Like I think if my friends look something up and then I communicate with them, I feel like I get my friends yeah stuff.
Speaker 5: It could be the fact that you know, maybe he is looking at that stuff, or it could be I think some of the it's targeted is demographic targeting.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. If you if you're.
Speaker 5: A certain age and you're a man, you probably get fan stuff that a certain woman of a different age doesn't.
Speaker 1: Do you like, listen, do you mind? I don't mind if if a political candidate is on only fans, I mean that's is.
Speaker 2: He a married guy or single guy? Married?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, well you know what.
Speaker 1: I don't listen, But I do think it's interesting because I've had that happen to me before, where I'm like, why does this thing keep showing me girls with big boobs?
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, that's not Maybe I was a going to girls with baby.
Speaker 3: Maybe it might have happened as anything from today.
Speaker 4: You can always cut up on the podcast on that iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you've never seen sour born, like when you when's the last time you looked at porn?
Speaker 2: It hasn't been that long. I ain't know lot Twitter be and guess what. We just can't touch myself going.
Speaker 1: We just put it in the air right now. You're going to see a lot of it.
Speaker 2: This is something in the dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 1: This is on our podcast now at Mojo in the Morning dot com.