Speaker 1: Joan Murray tickets on KATIBB. Let's do them right now. Joan Murray is coming to the Green Room, which is a really cool little venue. It is going to be on December twenty seventh. You're looking for something to do during the holidays, like Christmas comes and it's like, okay, now I got the family around and we did all this, so let's go do something. Joanah Moray might be that's something that you want to do. So you want to go see Joan Murray. Of course, we've got tickets for you. They just call me at six' five to one nine eight nine k D wb for our Friend Joan, murray who is from Still.
Speaker 2: Water it's beautiful out.
Speaker 1: There it is beautiful out. There that's where we Did Christmas wish.
Speaker 3: This day it was it's probably so beautifully decorated to for the, holidays like it's PROBABLY i feel like they could have honestly film A hallmark movie and.
Speaker 4: So what they should the.
Speaker 5: ETHER i don't know if it happens In, december But january of this, year we went to some ice festival that they have out in Still water and they had you go get hot cocoa and the ice.
Speaker 4: Sculpture, sure so that happens In.
Speaker 3: January so, Yeah i've heard like some rumblings about, it BUT i don't remember what the date. Is but, YEAH i went to it last year, too and it was super, fun super. Nice it's like The World CHAMPIONSHIP i. Sculpting wowff like.
Speaker 1: That, yeah it's very. Cool WE i don't. KNOW i gave myself a present last. NIGHT i couldn't believe WHAT i found THAT i had subscribed to in my phone as far as, apps AND i was just curious BECAUSE i was, Like, okay everything charges. Now you wanted? This you on is a subscription for, it and it's, like, oh it's free for the first seven, days then seven ninety nine a minute after that unless you. Cancel So i'm, going all, right you open up your. Apps if you got the, iPhone i'm not sure how the android, works, yeah but if you go TO i think you go to the app, store, yeah, okay you go to the app, STORE i, think and then you tap on your picture up in the upper right hand, corner, okay and it'll tell you your. Subscriptions, okay everybody opened, THIS i got, mine, okay and then you tap on subscriptions and it tells. You it is very open about what you're paying for and how much and when it. Renews for, EXAMPLE i had one Called curious The game Of, learning and it's like little nuggets of information every. DAY i never opened, it AND i was paying like one hundred dollars a year for.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 2: JEEZ i had.
Speaker 1: Another one called Gift maker Makes memes And. GIFTS i never used. IT i was paying like seven ninety nine a month for.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 1: JEEZ i went.
Speaker 2: THROUGH i know all this money you could be taking us.
Speaker 7: Anyway, YEAH i went through AND i got rid of probably three hundred dollars And i'm not exagining worth of subscriptions wherein the MOMENT i, said, wow that sounds. COOL i can use this for, work because, hey you don't know if you know, this we pay for everything on our own. Here we don't we outside of coffee and toilet, paper anything that's on the, radio we have to pay for.
Speaker 6: IT i have, ZERO i wrote, Subscriptions dave. ZERO i don't one purchase THAT i made in twenty twenty two called sheet Music scanner WHEN i joined the church choir AND i wanted help knowing my my. Part that's It i've never bought Anything Adobe.
Speaker 1: Scan look Up adobe scam. Scan it does so great AND i think it's. Free Oh adobe.
Speaker 4: Scam WHAT i do is if they give you like.
Speaker 3: The week free trial or the month free, TRIAL i put a note in my calendar to make SURE i cancel said subscriptions BECAUSE i use it for WHATEVER i needed for in that, moment and THEN i get it.
Speaker 4: Canceled but you're a smart.
Speaker 3: WOMAN i subscribe To All trails Because i'm a, hiker And All trails really is worth. IT i thirty six dollars for an entire, year and some of it helps you so. Much some are absolutely worth. It All trails is one of my. Favorite vixer is a video little editing. TOOL i use it all the time and it's MAYBE i don't, know eighty bucks a, year totally worth.
Speaker 1: It, again the station should pay for. It but LIKE i, said we pay for everything. Ourselves.
Speaker 5: Here this annoys me because Now i'm looking at how MUCH i pay for certain, things and it's like extreaming. SERVICES i pay for so many streaming. Services why are they so expensive these? Days what apps do you?
Speaker 4: Have vons that you pay?
Speaker 5: For cap, cut which at one point the station did pay for NOW i do. Myself, oh you pay for that unless there's a freebie you know.
Speaker 2: About let me.
Speaker 4: Know ex Use instagram at edits, PEACOCK i.
Speaker 2: Pay peacock used to be so.
Speaker 5: Cheap now it's sixteen ninety nine a month for no, Ads netflix And Hulu spotify.
Speaker 2: Combined like there's so Many see you're out here paying for no ads THOUGH i just watched.
Speaker 4: The ads same but it's still. Pricey, no they, Are, yeah and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Is but so the only app that you pay, for like because other stuff is more LIKE tv subscriptions is cap cut.
Speaker 5: That's throwing up on my phone right. Now, yeah maybe there's something my bank account that aren't popping up on this subscriptions.
Speaker 2: Thing let me a text in saying what was the name of the?
Speaker 6: App it's just if you go into like your play store or your whatever phone version and click your little picture in the corner and see what subscriptions you have and start canceling.
Speaker 2: STUFF i was.
Speaker 1: ASTOUNDED i went through this last night BECAUSE i have AN i fit treadmill at home or an elliptic, call and it's, like subscribe for seventeen ninety nine a month And i'm, Like i'm not paying seventeen ninety nine a. MONTH i wonder what other ads App SO i went through AND i didn't add it, up BUT i THINK i saved three hundred dollars and adds the apps THAT i canceled last.
Speaker 2: Time we're going To Benny? Hannah is that what they're?
Speaker 1: SAYING i would love to go To Benni. Hannah we don't have any. Time you know, WHAT i have, meetings you know, WHAT i have more, meetings you know. WHAT i have more phone. Calls THEN i have a, meeting THEN i got a phone.
Speaker 5: Call, oh we're all good With.
Speaker 4: Christmas wish you don't have to make any more of those phone.
Speaker 1: Calls there's other phone. Calls we've got a phone, call a phone call at eleven o'clock this, morning eleven o'clock this morning and tomorrow going to lunch With kelly the cop and her. Friend tomorrow you.
Speaker 2: Go to lunch with, Her But Betty hannah's never rescheduled prefer her. Company HONESTLY i would.
Speaker 3: Too would you have Our Jonah murray went around the. Phone if we want to talk to them?
Speaker 4: Quick?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, Hello, hi who's This? Ted you're gonna go See Jonah.
Speaker 4: Murray we didn't expect, It, ted But i'm no did.
Speaker 1: Not no Expected. Roosevelt, ted, congratulations enjoy yourself and thanks for listening to KAT. Wb thank.
Speaker 2: You, yeah it's just like.
Speaker 4: Enough Yeah ted knew what he was calling in.
Speaker 2: FOR i don't.
Speaker 4: Know, NO i Think ted was, like, Oh i'm gonna win something.
Speaker 1: Today maybe he's a Big Jonah murray. Fan and you should be all. Right we'll be back With jenny's been On. Reddit coming up next On Katie wb'll Be, hey a little update for you in case you donated For christmas wish or you were curious how we did yesterday With Treasure island match. Day we raised twelve, thousand five hundred ish right around, there so doubled By Treasure island goes up to a whole lot over twenty five thousand, Dollars so thank you for your donations and shout out To Treasure.
Speaker 2: Island short goes up a whole lot because math is. Difficult tried to do it earlier and it. Was it was a whole brain.
Speaker 1: Fart took me a little, while but it was over twenty five paousion. Dollars let's get Into jenny's. Mind, Oh jenny's been On.
Speaker 3: Reddit there's just this thread THAT i find every once in a while where you ask. Questions So i'm gonna do it again where we kind of pair. Up SO i don't Think i've ever paired up With vaught, before With bailey. Before So bailey AND i want to be paired, up And vont And dave are going to be paired, up and you're going to answer these questions.
Speaker 4: About the other.
Speaker 3: Person, Okay So dave you go first to answer these About. Vont all, Right, ready If vont randomly showed up at your, door what do you think he'd want.
Speaker 1: A place to? Stay because he And alyssa are, Arguing.
Speaker 2: Oh that's, good that's, good o, Yur, yeah it sounds. Likely.
Speaker 4: Vat what's your answer About dave wants me.
Speaker 2: To cook them some? Food let's teach out on this.
Speaker 3: Rice all, right we'll stick With dave And vaughn for these. Ones what's a tiny detail About vont you noticed right, away but you never told.
Speaker 1: HIM i love his. HAIR i was fingering his hair.
Speaker 2: Yesterday you were you asked to touch? It he actually he did, it and then was, LIKE i hope you don't think it's. Weird it's. Happening AND i was, like, well we're here now with that.
Speaker 1: Day he encouraged. It he was, like, yeah what does it feel? Like it feels like a spaghetti. Noodle AND i, said, yeah a little bit like a like a. Run we did say. This he's got cool. Hair oh my.
Speaker 3: Gosh all, right what's the tiny detail About? Dave you noticed right, away but you've never told?
Speaker 2: Him, hmm let me. See not the.
Speaker 5: Biceps he showed me the biceps that he wears three Different uh what are these?
Speaker 2: Bracelets not? Bracelet? Necklace is a? Day, yeah And i'm. Confused why do you have three on?
Speaker 5: TODAY i got two on today And i'll show them to.
Speaker 1: You one is a magic trick and one is a, barbell a silver. Barbell THEN i got it a little kiosk In vegas to remind me to stay.
Speaker 5: Healthy they're, nice just a weird pairing ismd you to stay?
Speaker 4: Healthy you know, what you're down a.
Speaker 1: LOT i KNOW i am down down a, lot a, lot lot lots of, protein a lot of fruit and.
Speaker 3: Vegetables all, right, okay last question Between dave And. Vaughante if you could steal one thing from Vant? Dave what would you take from?
Speaker 4: Him? M, okay?
Speaker 2: Material OR i was gonna ask.
Speaker 1: That Little ava, doggie very sweet little doggie, showed Then bernie could have a little Playmate ava.
Speaker 3: Doggie kem all, right what is your answer About? Dave if you could steal one thing From, dave what would you?
Speaker 5: Take it has to BE i don't have anything, specific But dave has so many little knickknacky things that he finds in his, basement AND i just think that one DAY i could USE i don't, know jumper cables or a. BOBBLEHEAD i don't Know john. Both dave has EVERYTHING i.
Speaker 3: Do, okay all, RIGHT i love. That all, Right, bailly we're gonna go through these real.
Speaker 6: Quick.
Speaker 3: Okay IF I bailey or, No, yeah IF i randomly showed up at your, door what would you assume That i'd?
Speaker 6: WANT i would assume that maybe you like locked yourself out of your garage and you needed a ride, somewhere, okay AND i would bring you.
Speaker 2: Somewhere.
Speaker 3: OKAY i would assume that you were, hungry you're sick of your girl, dinners and you heard THAT i was making some kind of delicious meal.
Speaker 4: And selling your Stories i'm gonna just go To, jenny's all.
Speaker 3: Right next, One, bailly what's the tiny detail about?
Speaker 4: Me you noticed right? Away but you've never told?
Speaker 6: Me, okay the first DAY i started working, here BECAUSE i have only talked to, you, LIKE i don't, know over the phone or, SOMETHING i, Thought, wow her waist is really.
Speaker 2: Little she's got the tiniest little.
Speaker 6: WAIST i, THOUGHT i wonder how her organs fit in. There that's the tiniest DETAIL i noticed about.
Speaker 2: It love that you remember that from a year and a half.
Speaker 6: Ago, yeah it was because, WELL i, thought, oh she's so nice a tiny.
Speaker 3: Waist, OKAY i think With, BAILEY i think the tiny detail about you is THAT i think when any of us are, talking And bailey's probably the very best at noticing the tiniest little things that someone might have, said and so she'll make like a face and so Like i'll notice Something bond, said but Then i'll look At bailey And i'll See bailey's reaction to it first BEFORE i react half the, time AND i just.
Speaker 4: Think it's funny because you usually have a funny. REACTION i appreciate. It it's just my, face all, Right.
Speaker 3: Bailey last, one if you feel one thing for, me what would you want to take your thick?
Speaker 2: HAIR i think that would be. Nice i'd love to have, long, thick beautiful. Less.
Speaker 3: Sure, YES i have never been Into bailey's, apartment but for, ME i feel LIKE i would just love to go into your apartment and steal something very obscure that doesn't even fit the style of my, house BECAUSE i know you'd have, it AND i know it'd be like walking into a vintage shop.
Speaker 4: And be, like, oh look at this.
Speaker 3: Treasure oh my, GOSH i couldn't find this anywhere, else and SO i would find, it maybe like Some elvis, figurine, yah something like. THAT i don't know exactly what it would, be BUT i KNOW i could walk into your apartment and find.
Speaker 4: Something so there you.
Speaker 1: Go we'll be back with you can't make this stuff? Up coming up In josh a moment On katie will BE a poll found that a poll found that a third of us do this On. CHRISTMAS i do, not BUT i should and so should. You but it sounds like a pain in the. Neck i'll tell you all about it coming up. Next and you can't make this stuff.
Speaker 2: Up two maybe before we get.
Speaker 1: To you can't make this stuff. Up shout out To, edward who is listening in prison In, Phoenix. Maryland NOW i don't know How edward found our, show But edward was kind enough to send us A christmas, card SO i want to let you know we got. That so thank You, Edward, Phoenix. MARYLAND i looked it. Up there actually is A, Phoenix. Maryland, yes you never heard of it as a little small town that houses a.
Speaker 2: Prison, apparently then how is he listening to?
Speaker 1: Us probably on the iHeartRadio. APP i don't. Know some prisoners have different freedoms than other ones.
Speaker 6: Do And iHeart app is free anytime, anywhere.
Speaker 1: Even in the, stony lonesome even dirt is brought to or The this is brought to you by The Leo. Agency let's. Talk hold, On i've got to here somewhere BECAUSE i pulled up The christmas. Letter here we. Go what is your technique for opening a? Gift you just rip into? It or are you the person who thinks they'll reuse the wrapping paper for next? Year turns out a surprising number of people of us are that. Person they pulled thirty Thousand, americans one third admit they save wrapping. Paper eighteen percent said they keep it and use. It another sixteen percent said they keep, it but they rarely end up using it. Again so about thirty three percent total thirty four. Percent and if you think it's something only depressionary grandmas, did you're. Wrong the poll found that young people are actually more likely to do, it BECAUSE i think that some younger people are more environmentally. Conscious and you think of all the crap that we throw, it and that we've put out a full dumpster of stuff for two people every. Week it's shameful the amount of waste that we. Create it's just. Awful twenty five percent of senior save wrapping, paper forty four percent under thirty. Two and women are a little bit more likely to save it than men twenty eight percent of guys thirty eight percent of.
Speaker 5: Women i'm all for saving the, environment but, really like you know how particular you have to cut wrapping paper for a certain, gift what are the odds that is going to fit for whatever that gift is used next? Year or what are the odds that you can find that same wrapping paper again next.
Speaker 2: YEAR i only save.
Speaker 6: It if like it's wrapping paper THAT i had forever and ever, ago AND i want to just like kind of keep that memory. Alive like my mom has wrapping paper That's High School musical wrapping paper that she still wraps things in WHICH i think is comical high school musical because that's not relevant.
Speaker 2: Anymore that's two thousand and. Five but it's.
Speaker 1: Fun it's like ironic.
Speaker 6: Now, Yeah and so that's the only REASON i would want to keep wrapping paper.
Speaker 1: That When High School musical came out the first, yeah didn't we all watch it? Live didn't they do a live? Performance?
Speaker 6: One the third one was in theaters like movie, theaters but.
Speaker 2: They did like a single long thing is what you're thinking?
Speaker 5: About, Yeah and they talked to the dance moves To we're all in this, together, one two and.
Speaker 1: THREE i seem to remember watching it live because they coordinated all the camera cuts and. Everything that is that in my. Mind, yeah that's not, right that's.
Speaker 2: Wrong i'm not. SURE i was Not i'm not with.
Speaker 1: IT i think it was like A saturday night they broadcasted live from The Universal Picture studio, lot and they had everybody like okay ready and places everyone Go, no DID i dream?
Speaker 3: That because there are like a lot of things that happen for, musicals, RIGHT i don't know if high school musical was one of.
Speaker 4: Them it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't did that you're actually having a stroke. Day do you smell?
Speaker 1: Toast it's more like? Almonds but, yeahmans, yeah that's just. Me SHOULD i go see is It White? Christmas at the Chant Inner?
Speaker 4: Theater SHOULD i saw?
Speaker 1: It is it?
Speaker 6: Good? Yeah it is good and you get to eat you, know steak, beforehand which is.
Speaker 1: Nice you need it. Upgrade you can always get the upgrade when you have the Chant Inner.
Speaker 2: Theater, yeah and, no it is really.
Speaker 6: Good and it's obviously you, Know christmas spirit and all of that.
Speaker 2: Jazz the dancing is so.
Speaker 1: GOOD i bet it. Is, yeah that sounds kind of. Cool it should Go guys And dolls that comes In? January should? It is that any?
Speaker 2: Good guys And?
Speaker 1: DOLLS i don't know anything about.
Speaker 2: It it's An american. Classic it's so you, know you know a lot of songs you don't even realize. It be a. Lady, yeah That's guys And. Dolls you would like. It let's go. TOGETHER i want to go. Together always ruin. It we could hold hands and eat a.
Speaker 1: Steak and CAN i have your baked. Potato no CAN.
Speaker 5: I choose how the steak is, cooked because you KNOW i don't see anything less than well, done and you.
Speaker 2: CAN'T i need to eat a hockey puck.
Speaker 6: Steak and then you can order your your dessert early for, intermission and so we could share The tower of chocolate, Cake.
Speaker 1: Dave wouldn't that be cool if The Chan Dinner theater was listening and they, Said Dave, Bailey Vaunt, jenny come on over that it's on the houseb all, Right tate. McCray and then we're going to relate an experience that happened again yesterday ordering stuff. ONLINE i want to see if this has happened to, you and it's coming up. Next it Was Grease Live Vanessa hudgens that they did like in the early mid two. THOUSANDS i knew they did something, live like ON. Nbc they did A Grease. Live they're, like, okay everybody, places and then they did it all with like cuts and cameras and there were so many things they had to coordinate to make it all come. Off it was super.
Speaker 2: Cool they did a lot of those live.
Speaker 6: Things those were kind of like a thing for a hot, minute especially right before like, Coronavirus, like, hey let's.
Speaker 2: All come together do a live. Musical, YEAH i THINK i liked maybe like.
Speaker 5: One Little quizard Of. OZ a couple of years, ago they did The. Whiz yeah they, Did, annie they DID i. THINK i don't know if this IS, nbc BUT. Abc they Did Different strokes And Kevin hart Was, arnold the dude that says what you talk About willis AND i love watching.
Speaker 1: Them they did not are you? Serious promise?
Speaker 2: You they? Did and boys To men when they sang The Different strokes theme?
Speaker 1: Song what uh?
Speaker 5: Huh if you saw this maybe a handful of years ago, text then, Well i'll give you a.
Speaker 1: Dollar fund if you can find the audio of boised men Singing Different, strokes will, okay give you a DOLLAR i ordered you, Know i'm like, YOU i don't know if you fall for these LIKE i. Do BUT i go On instagram and they target those ads at. Me right, Now i'm getting tons of modjong, sets strong books because you, know because we. Whatever SO i found something Because i've got best kids live In North, carolina so we won't see him For. Christmas SO i tried to send him money because that's what kids. Want and they're at that age where they just want. Money SO i found something THAT i thought was really. Cool it's a box full of little tiny envelopes that when you open, it they pop up up like one of those springy snakes in a, can and they pop up and there's money envelopes flying, everywhere AND i, thought, oh, man that'd be. Cool they'll get a, box they'll be, like oh what did he get, us and they'll open it up as like bing bing bing bing spring spring spring, spring little envelopes with like a dollar bill in each, one AND i, thought, man that'd be really. Cool so we haven't received them, yet and, coincidentally my Wife susan also ordered some without us knowing about. It they haven't arrived. Yet we ordered them six weeks, ago so we wondered they're not going to come in time For. Christmas friend of, Ours patty And Ukulele, club last, night heard me talking about. It she brought in the ones that she had, ordered and she showed me how they don't. Work you open up the box and one will spring open and the rest of them just kind of sit. There, No and it was like Another instagram garbage product that you order and then you go, ah and then another. ONE i ordered this, pendant WHICH i thought was really. COOL i know that's, weird BUT i like. Them AND i ordered it and it was like eighty and it was so, thin made out of like ten cheap lightweight. METAL i threw it in the. Trash, SEE i feel like they wouldn't take it.
Speaker 2: Back you need to leave.
Speaker 6: This This these things up to, professionals like not going with An instagram, Ad like you need to go to the place that makes the you, know the popping up money things like there's got to be like a professional greeting card company that makes the popping very.
Speaker 1: Likely THEN i ordered the game for the. Show it's Called Lyrically correct and it's a music trivia. Game AND i ordered the nineties version and the two thousands. Version they sent me two of the nineties version AND i showed it To bailey And jenny. Yesterday it is so full of typos and. Misspellings it is ridic. UNE i mean. Ridiculous AND i told you about the little art set THAT i bought For alison a few years, ago and it was like a little paint box and it was, like, oh it's cool and it's got. Paints and a brush and a little easel and a clip and oh she's gonna love. That she'll take it to the park and draw a picture of a. Tree it came and it was no, paints no Bra it was is like and it was. GARBAGE i just threw it in the.
Speaker 3: Trash, OKAY i need and that's fine that you're throwing it in the, trash BUT i need, you as a frugal human, myself to make sure that you at least try to return, things because sometimes those companies know that their product is trash and they don't want to pay for the return, fee so they'll just refund you so you don't leave them a bad review BECAUSE i bought something off TikTok shop that did not work for, me and they were, like we refunded.
Speaker 4: You you don't have to send it.
Speaker 5: Back, really, yeah sometimes they do that just to get the middleman out the.
Speaker 2: Way they're just like that you're.
Speaker 3: Going to leave like a bad, review so they're, like just don't worry about. It we don't need we don't want to pay for the shipping, back and we're not losing much money onto.
Speaker 1: This, well there was. One it was A it was A i won't go into it's a boring detail. Story but it was A domino set that's, personalized that says The Ryan family on, it and you order the, set, well it turns out you don't get the. Set you get one. Piece if you want the whole, set it's ala. Carte you have to order each piece. Individually lonkers AND i threw it in the. Trash it, was AND i whenever it pops up on MY i leave a little comments like don't order, this and other people are, like thanks for, that thanks for. THAT i appreciate.
Speaker 2: IT i always read the comments to see what people really.
Speaker 4: Think, well the.
Speaker 1: Comments are so full of. Blowney they're also full of like ah love, this got it for my sister and we love, it.
Speaker 2: Which van said the other.
Speaker 6: Day he's, like never trust an item that has only like five star.
Speaker 5: REVIEWS i don't believe it, ever because there's no excuse, me there's no way that every product has all glowing, reviews, Right.
Speaker 6: So you always read the one like one or two one star, reviews and that's the honest.
Speaker 5: Rus And i'd like to, know you know if there is something, wrong just because even you, know just because it's a two star review doesn't MEAN i won't buy.
Speaker 2: IT i just woult what could be? Wrong what is wrong with?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 1: Yeah did it take too long to get there or.
Speaker 2: Was missing a? Screw? Yeah just not a good quality, product.
Speaker 1: Somebody says via text At katie w one DAVE i. BROUGHT i bought those box springy things. TOO i haven't used them, yet So i'm bummed to know they don't you. Work try them, out because you you might have a better set THAN. I THEN i don't have mine, yet but better set THAN i found last? Night so what did you order? Online one of my favorite stories Is. Fallon she was telling about a coworker who bought a drum set. Online, yeah it's like a, well it's a whole drum set with a tom and the snare and the bass drum and the high hat and the ride. Symbol and he got. It and it was a about the size of a six pack Of Coca. Cola it was a miniature drum.
Speaker 2: Set but they paid like regular price for a real drum.
Speaker 1: Set probably paid like one twenty nine for, it thinking that they were going to Get and what do you? Do you, know you can send it back or you can ask for a, refund but sometimes they don't give.
Speaker 2: Refunds, ye that's so.
Speaker 3: FUNNY i you, KNOW i don't THINK i have anything for me where it didn't like come.
Speaker 4: Up, no there is one, thing BUT i didn't order it.
Speaker 3: Myself my sister ordered this dog's pooping, calendar WHICH i gave away on the SHOW i think as some bit, Remember and it was so pixelated of photos like you can barely like you could make out that it.
Speaker 4: Was a, dog but you couldn't really. Tell and so it was like so.
Speaker 3: Ridiculous it was part of the because our family plays the pickle game where you find the pickle on the. Tree, yeah it was like The, yeah SO i got that as my present and, yeah she was, like what is?
Speaker 1: This remember this? SUMMER i think it. WAS i told you guys That, bernie my, doggie he got nominated to be on a calendar Like pets Of america twenty twenty, six And bernie is going to be the month Of. March, oh, Man, bert they found a picture Of bernie. Online he's going to be marching The dogs Of america. Calendar oh do you want to order? One, well you? BET i THEN i realized And susan was going to do. It she fell for, it AND i realized they send one to every dog owner they can find and make your dog the month Of march and they think they make you think that your dog was. Special, nope your dog is just that's the hook they used to get to buy the, calendar and you fell For. NO i did. Not what about? You did you buy anything? Online what was the? Story what was the? Disappointment and people, say always look at the one or two star reviews Because i'm a part of a group that pays for five star, reviews even if they're. Trash what so they get paid to do five star.
Speaker 3: Reviews i've definitely had companies reach out to me being, like CAN i send you this product and then can you write a review about?
Speaker 2: It AND i was like, NO i wonder if you know what was your?
Speaker 1: Name?
Speaker 2: Melissa the woman that brought us all these adult? Toys Melissa.
Speaker 5: Melissa she does she reviews adult toys and she brought us a bunch of them because she has a bunch of EXTRA i wonder if she leaves negative reviews or they paid compensate her by Only, YEAH i don't think she leaves like.
Speaker 2: Reviews she just shows you how it. Works, oh she's, like look at this. Filangy even, more.
Speaker 1: Here's a text, message what did you order that was? Garbage this person, SAYS i bought a hockey mom shirt off A. TIMU i wore it all day and THEN i noticed and, said mocky. Mom no, way not hockey. Mom mocky. Mom how? Embarrassing all, right if you ordered, anything let us know whether it was good or. Bad the bad ones are much.
Speaker 2: Funnier CAN i backtrack real quick and earn my? Dollar he?
Speaker 5: Said IF i found This boys To men performing The Different strokes theme song for, context they do a THING i don't know if they still.
Speaker 2: Do it's called live in front of a studio.
Speaker 5: Audience, well they'll recreate old episodes of they've Done Different, strokes but they've Done facts Of, Life Good, times The. Jeffersons so here is, uh It's boys To men doing The Different strokes theme. Song then please give a big warm welcome To Sean. Stock and this Is Todd, bridges who was on the Original Different Strokes Will Winning supergroup bars some men just.
Speaker 2: Then a long color to. Everybody he's got A spetch.
Speaker 1: Shirt, okay that's. COOL i don't know the whole. Thing but that is really super. Cool think of WHAT i will venmo you one. Dollar, okay we're getting some text messages from people who, say this is WHAT i, ordered and this is WHAT i. Got this one is my favorite so. FAR i ordered a sweatshirt that had a large pouch on the front to put a small dog.
Speaker 6: In.
Speaker 1: OH i thought that'd be. Perfect, GOD i got a small. Dog the picture of the ad showed a fluffy white dog in the. Pouch that's, Great i'll get you carry my little dog in the. POUCH i got the. Sweatshirt it was a screen printed photo of a dog on the pouch in the. Sweatshirt not a sweatshirt for a, dog but a screen printed photo of the dog in a pouch on the. Sweatshirt are you? Kidding that reminds me the ornament THAT i got for you guys For christmas with the microphone and the. Headphone REMEMBER i gave it to you guys a couple of weeks. AGO i ordered. It the ad it was THREE. D it was WHAT i call THREE d, printed, yeah and it was headphones resting over a. Microphone AND i, thought that's really. Cool you guys are radio. PEOPLE i got. It it was a one, dimensional two dimensional piece of plexiglass and it looked, fine but it was not THREE d item at.
Speaker 3: ALL i love it, though and that text that just came in it reminds. Me bailey had to point this out to me last year BECAUSE i kept seeing everywhere these big bows you'd put on your, door your front, door AND.
Speaker 4: I was, like that's so.
Speaker 3: Cute bailey's, like, no it's a picture of a door with a bow on it that you put on your front.
Speaker 4: Door WHAT o my.
Speaker 2: Gosh people are such. Scammers, yeah you're.
Speaker 6: Just you're paying for like the printer paper picture of what it is that you're looking at always pretty.
Speaker 1: Much and another textis for fun thanks for. THESE i ordered a cake topper off a team who that was supposed to say Baby, johnson and it came out as baby as A. Johnson so funny.
Speaker 6: Though see THEN i would just turn that into a whole baby. Shower that's just like a bit maybe as A.
Speaker 1: Johnson team who order a cat Shaped kleenex box. Holder My kleenex did not fit into, it, so in other, words the box didn't fit into. It SO i don't know if they threw it away or just Stuffed kleenex down?
Speaker 6: It or What Chris one Ordered charlie and the chocolate. FACTORY i thought it was. Chocolates it was print out paper wraps that were literally printed from an ink jet. Printer no, chocolates you were supposed to wrap your own. Chocolates what it was over twenty? Bucks someone? ELSE'S i ordered something online and when the bag of plastic pieces, CAME i had no idea what it even, was AND i couldn't remember WHAT i.
Speaker 1: ORDERED i think this happened to me. Too somebody else said they ordered a baby crib. Online oh, great it's a baby. Crib no hardware to put it all? Together?
Speaker 2: What no?
Speaker 1: Screws? Wow all, right have you got? One let us. Know we'll do a Quick dave's dirt on. Katiewb there are some things.
Speaker 9: Going on now the news that Has hollywood Talking dave's dirt On katie W. B, Robin Michelle reiner's, Son, nick has been charged with two counts of first degree.
Speaker 6: Murders these charges will be two counts a first degree murder with a special circumstance of multiple.
Speaker 1: Murders this is such a sad and horrific. Story is only What sunday afternoon that they discovered the. Bodies actually they think that they were killed early On sunday morning and not discovered until Like sunday.
Speaker 3: Afternoon So cardi b And Stephan diggs did recently have a, baby one month old baby, boy and the two of them set out and did an Inaugural Winter Wonderland wellness. Event And carti is out here doing some yoga and everything a month after having a, baby and as far AS i, know WHICH i don't know personally what it's like to be post, pregnancy but it's hard to work out for quite a. While so shout out To carti for getting out there and doing some yoga with her man full.
Speaker 6: Disclosure earlier on The, DIRT i Said josh gadd And Jennifer hudson were going on tour, together AND i was so. Confused that's because It's Josh grobin And Jennifer hudson who are going on tour together With.
Speaker 7: Summer since this, Summer, yes this, extraordinary, extraordinary.
Speaker 1: One of the greatest vocalists has ever, lived one of the most amazing give of the PLAYT.
Speaker 2: I can barely.
Speaker 1: Even contain myself telling you this news has graciously agreed to come out on the road with me this. Summer we're gonna Be.
Speaker 2: Tori Now i've Seen Josh grobin in. Concert he is so.
Speaker 6: Good he sings you Raised me up? Right, yes him And jenniferson is really. Good so it makes sense that they're going on. Tour not The voice of Ol, Off josh Gabb.
Speaker 3: Bailey you know someone who went on a date With Josh. GROBIN i don't think we're a lot to say who it, is but we can.
Speaker 4: Talk about it off. Air oh, Gosh i'm no Not.
Speaker 2: Raven, Oh i'm excited to hear about.
Speaker 4: It as far AS i. Know fallan hasn't.
Speaker 2: Me he's so.
Speaker 5: FUNNY i Love Josh, grobin so sethmeis is a bit on a show Called Day. Drinking he literally goes out with a celebrity and they get drunk and have a good old. Time here's him doing animal sounds last night With Sabrina carpenter the.
Speaker 8: Bar, now WHO.
Speaker 6: I love?
Speaker 10: You right down the, Middle i'm gonna go. HIGHER i think it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Screechy i'm gonna think it's way. Ready, no you think you?
Speaker 4: Won neither of us.
Speaker 10: Hissed i'm, sorry did that sound more like me or more like a, human say who, Walrus.
Speaker 2: LIKE i think this day drinking thing is such a great.
Speaker 5: Bit he did want would do a leeblin and she got so plaster they had to stop filming because she went.
Speaker 1: In the bathroom and was, Like, okay that's when it gets funny in other. Dirt this is it's kind of a weird. Story so there's a woman who's doing one of these Kids Angel tree list things where it's like you pick an item off The Christmas tree and you go down and you buy. It and so she's getting some flak because she picked something off that was like crayolas or colored, pencils and she went down to The Dollar tree store and got a generic brand and people are attacking her for.
Speaker 8: It for the past twenty four, HOURS i have been relentlessly harassed from buying off brand colored pencils for An Angel tree gift she, wanted or craft skincare and. McDonald's i purchased WHAT i THOUGHT i myself would have enjoyed at her, age and The internet felt THAT i did not spend enough time or money and has certainly let me. Know while admittedly feeling very, discouraged and in the moments very angry at personal attacks on my. CHARACTER i have to remember that the same people who impulsively are ripping me apart with no awareness of WHO i. Am my intentions were the recommended requirements of this donation, program, which by the, way the recommended spending rate was fifty to eighty.
Speaker 2: DOLLARS i spent just about sixty.
Speaker 1: Five the dirt is brought to you by six point Two Injured heimer And Lammer's Injury. Law we apologized for that little comment BECAUSE i did not preview that in, advance and that is on. Me we'll be back in a second On. Katie would you Be are you doing A christmas? Wish? Yes Christmas wish coming up next On katie