Speaker 1: All right, eight o'clock hour Power Trip Morning Show has begun. Ben Leeber still here breaking it all down into some sports, continue talking a little bit of Vikings and and more. Did you never know what's going on in the world. That's why we're here. It's time for fan five on the Power Trip, brought to you by this Saint Paul.
Speaker 2: Say, thank you, Say Paul Saints.
Speaker 1: I'll be back on the twenty fifth Saints Baseball dot Com. Get on down to the chs field watch the best team.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you guys heard this, but the Power Trim Morning Show is going to Las Vegas in November.
Speaker 4: What time will that be? The eighteenth through the twenty third?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, wow, Las Vegas, Nevada, it all. It happens to be the weekend of the F one race in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Max Verse Stappen just signed a new deal with Red Bull through twenty thirty.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: I believe Max Verse.
Speaker 3: Stappen will play Initials on Friday in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 3: I haven't asked him man for his people, but why wouldn't. He's got nothing to do.
Speaker 2: Right on Friday, Sam.
Speaker 3: Six fifteen, Vegas time, What does he get to do, yeah, play roulette.
Speaker 4: Oh he does have that. I guess he just.
Speaker 2: Had a lot of money. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had heard some rumors that he was threatening to leave F one altogether.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, obviously I think that was a little bit of a just a strategy play, Yeah, a little strategy it was. You know, it's interesting because obviously he's one of the best to ever do it. And you know, I didn't realize that he and Horner did not see eye to eye, especially Max's dad Max Ya, that was not a problem. Yeah, I did not like Horner at all. So I think just when you thought he was going to get pulled by Mercedes or somebody like that, you get rid of Horner and you pretty much call the shots there at Red Bull now and get yourself a fat contract.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is according to AI.
Speaker 3: What do you think his base salary is from Red Bull on a yearly basis.
Speaker 2: Forty million?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd say fifty.
Speaker 2: I was going to say somewhere around eighty. Jeez, I was going to say thirty. I mean forty.
Speaker 3: According to AI, his base racing salary through Red Bull seventy million dollars a year on track.
Speaker 4: Bonuses of about eight million a year.
Speaker 3: Off track endorsements around eight million a year, so their best estimate, according to Forbes, is around eighty six million dollars a year.
Speaker 2: Geez, tell you what, there's only what twenty two drivers in the world. They can do that. That's right.
Speaker 3: Also, because he maintains his primary residency in Monaco, he pays zero percent income tax on the eighty six million.
Speaker 2: A lot of there's a lot of drivers that have residents there and I live there.
Speaker 5: You could you could tell when you go to Monaco it is I got it good. It is the most affluent place that I think I've ever been where I legit was like, I'm going to kick myself out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't that statistically true? Per capita, it's like the isn't it the richest? That's right. I think it's the richest city in the in the world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you see like massive yachts. I mean not just Aston Martin's, an Aston Martin's store. Yeah you know you have, Yes, they had a dealership next to the Ferrari store.
Speaker 2: It was ridiculous.
Speaker 6: You are correct, Ben, Monica Richester city in the world per capita, average individual wealth.
Speaker 2: Anybody want to.
Speaker 3: Guess average individual wealth the average individual wealth, so net worth of an average citizen of Monaco, I don't know. Well, I mean millions, right, The fact that you're laughing means it's multi millions. Let's just start there. So all right, I'll say I'll say five mills twenty twenty is.
Speaker 6: The average more than of residents hold millionaire millionaire status. Prime real estate thirty eight dollars first square meter.
Speaker 1: They gotta have people to break the beaches though, right, yeah, come on, man, they don't probably live in the city proper.
Speaker 2: They take the train in, yeah right, Yeah, for sure. It's a gorgeous place though.
Speaker 4: Man, it's it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: I've just i mean, I've seen the same views of that over and over for most of my life, and it's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: It's just unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's incredible. Especially you're taking the train in from these two. It's like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's streets aren't very wide, and they find a way to crazy.
Speaker 5: You can see like the you know, the tire marks in the streets from the cars.
Speaker 2: It's super cool. That's also kind of why that race is not very funny, because it's all about qualifying because it's hard to pass. I mean they can, they can pass a little bit, I think in that bridge area, but there's not a lot of overtake places. And so wherever you qualify, as long as you keep your car clean, that's kind of where you're gonna be. Think.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine the kind of concentration it takes to stay within those walls for that amount of time every lap and you got to hear your mark every time, every single time, every unbelievable because the money, because the power trip is going to be there during F one weekend.
Speaker 3: I think as soon as the Vegas Strip starts flipping the strip into the track, we should probably have daily Vegas F one and construction updates.
Speaker 6: You probably should update people on August thirty first is when they start, all.
Speaker 3: Right, so eleven days away from contant to F one updates right here in the.
Speaker 1: First'll be live. I'll be doing him live from out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely love it.
Speaker 1: Speaking of money, I know that we've talked about this kind of individually in different stories, but did you guys see the entire list of the value of each NFL franchise?
Speaker 2: No, No, sport coos got.
Speaker 1: It obviously, the number one team because I think this is why it's it's being reported because the number one most expensive teams networth.
Speaker 2: No, it's Dallas.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought maybe because of the new sale is like epic correct, But yeah, sure Dallas.
Speaker 1: Fifteen point five billion dollars total valuation of the Dallas Cowboys number two. Who do you think the Rams yeper Number two is Rams top point seven billion? Number three Broncos. No, they are down in fifteenth.
Speaker 2: Oh really? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was tinking Giants or Jets, but like, yeah, I wasn't sure how that worked.
Speaker 1: Its Giants at twelve billion. So it goes Cowboys, Rams Giants.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what I was thinking, it was like owner wealth. Oh I think the isn't the owner of the Broncos like the it's the Walmart family. Yeah, yeah, the Walton snookidding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it goes Cowboys, Rams, Giants, and then the Patriots surprisingly at ten point four billion. The Jets are number five, up three spots to ten point three five, then the Eagles, the Dolphins, the forty nine Ers, the Raiders up to ninth, and the Falcons.
Speaker 2: The Falcons are that long.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd never would in a million years would have guessed the Dolphins in the top ten.
Speaker 1: No, where do you think the Vikings are? And they dropped three spots this year.
Speaker 2: As far as valuation, YEP.
Speaker 1: Evaluation for twenty twenty six, you're Minnesota.
Speaker 4: Vikings twentieth eighteen or nineteen year sixteen. Yeah, somewhere in the middle. Twenty one twenty three.
Speaker 1: Damn wow, down three spots behind the Browns and the Packers.
Speaker 2: They were twentyeth behind the Browns.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow, Browns were up two spots and I'm not sure why.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, I mean, if you're behind.
Speaker 3: The Browns in anything, you're doing something extremely wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's over.
Speaker 2: We're at least valued team in the NFL. Who do you think it is?
Speaker 4: I would have guessed Miami. Jacksonville made that.
Speaker 2: Arizona's twenty.
Speaker 4: No, they just got a new stadium, right, does that matter?
Speaker 1: Jacksonville's number twenty nine? They're up two spots.
Speaker 2: There's gotta be a weird team. Colts.
Speaker 1: Colts are number thirty, Saints are thirty one, Carolina Carolina at twenty six.
Speaker 2: Not Houston. Who's worthless? See this team? Well, they're not worthless, not.
Speaker 1: Worthless, especially with their quarterback. Nope, Nope, Detroit is twenty seven. The Commanders, commanders are where are they? It must be Oh they're number eleven.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Tampa they have the new stadium.
Speaker 4: Can't be Vegas?
Speaker 2: Have us eighteen? Vegas is way up there. The number ninety are we figured a very good quarterback?
Speaker 4: Detroit the Chargers?
Speaker 1: Nope, nope, Detroit's twenty seven. Chargers are nineteen.
Speaker 2: I'll just tell you, no, we've named every city of sixteen.
Speaker 1: You haven't named the Cincinnati Bengals. Oh, number thirty two.
Speaker 3: Off?
Speaker 2: Because who said the Saints? You go close?
Speaker 1: You thought geographically, like, oh, I'm sorry, okay, well they were thirty first.
Speaker 2: I'm well that's what I missed. We got real close. We have a team and missus now yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh so the category let's see a team really.
Speaker 2: Business of an idea. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: I was going to tell you the different things, but uh, the some of the enterprise, the summer, the some of the enterprise value of an NFL franchise combined with the value of team related businesses and real estate holdings, I know.
Speaker 2: So that's why I'm like really shocked that we're twenty three.
Speaker 1: And I'm not surprised that the Patriots are number four because they own basically that part of the country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that all of Foxborough. Believable. It's it's Patriot Town. And you know, and you know you heard that Craft was he was pretty butt heard about the nfl PA questionnaire thing that came out the players survey and he got docked for being a bad owner because of air facilities and all this other stuff. So he started construction immediately right next to the stadium to like re up and modernize all the player stuff.
Speaker 3: So wait a minute, if you if you complain enough, you just get new stuff.
Speaker 2: If you've got a good enough and rich enough owner. Yeah, oh yeah, there there is any from what I hear.
Speaker 1: The massage facilities around there, gorgeous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the same thing in Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Velvet drapes, private rooms.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, they changed those drapes on a lot.
Speaker 4: They have to ye pay only in cash. Yeah, we'll use a credit card though.
Speaker 1: I'm ashamed. And nobody keep dracking my money playing me.
Speaker 3: Nobody headlines when the power to Morning your returns after this on the.
Speaker 7: Fan conversation and stay locked in live local games.
Speaker 1: Thank you for tuning into the Patachrick Morn Show, especially today.
Speaker 7: It's National Radio Day, recognizing the device that brings you news and music throughout the day for free. I might add, first used by the military, it joined our lives in the twenties. Back in the day, we gathered around the radio for news, comedy shows, mysteries and stories. Think War of the Worlds with a Martian invasion. Now it's an automatic part of life. Flip on the radio and we are here for you. Let's keep it that way.
Speaker 2: I'm pre Tennis free.
Speaker 1: Gosh, she's so judging, but I'm with her. Thank you everybody for giving us an opportunity.
Speaker 2: To talk to you. Wow, Hi do you hi? Pee wee.
Speaker 1: There's a documentary coming out about Dane Cook's brother, the comedian, and you might be saying, why, yeah, why, I'll tell you why.
Speaker 2: Thank your partner FBI and for something.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 2: Have you done?
Speaker 8: A person that spent so much time pretending to be something he was from the moment he left that bank, My brother disappeared.
Speaker 3: There were bricks of hundreds in all the spaghetti sauce.
Speaker 2: And the pasta sauce. Of course, where else would you put the money?
Speaker 4: Where is he?
Speaker 2: What has he done?
Speaker 4: How does this end?
Speaker 1: Ten million dollars. Apparently he took from Dane what. Yeah, and he disappeared.
Speaker 2: They don't know where he's at. I guess not. That's how I came. I know from your brother. Wow, I know taking notes?
Speaker 4: Care what am I doing?
Speaker 2: Your brother won that lottery right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was only ten grand and he does work in a bank.
Speaker 3: Though I could rob the bank, it's not really, it's not stealing from him.
Speaker 2: I want to steal it.
Speaker 4: And you need to stop.
Speaker 6: We haven't really talked about that enough that you've been talking about a heist and stealing from a bank while your own brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's always said, he's like, best of luck, you got no chance. I'm like, that's part of the challenge. I want you to tell me it's not possible. Doubting us, Well, you're never going to get into the vault and this, and then they find you in the treat.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: That's why it's gonna take me a long time to figure out the puzzle and pull it off.
Speaker 2: We're gonna say, watch me, but guess what, you're not gonna see us. If it was easy, everyone would do it.
Speaker 3: Come on, come on, Mark, Yeah, all right, ready, Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 9: And now it's time for headlines presented vine around.
Speaker 3: Then we do it right, All right, we're starting with trivia right out of the gate.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: But I read this this morning and I didn't know this, and I want you guys to think about this for a second. You know, the old the radar gun in Major League Baseball hasn't been around forever. It's technology, right, It wasn't around in the thirteen hundreds, you know they started baseball, is either, But now we have baseball and we have the radar gun. Who was the first year, who was the first picture in what was the year that a major league baseball pitcher was clocked at.
Speaker 4: Over one hundred miles an hour?
Speaker 3: Who was the first major league baseball pitcher clocked it over one hundred miles an hour?
Speaker 2: And white year?
Speaker 4: Did this person do it?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 2: Let me thank you.
Speaker 1: Let me break this down, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 4: When do you.
Speaker 2: Okay, when do you guys feel like the radar gun technology was invented? Question? Eight seventies?
Speaker 1: Oh no, No, I mean we had radar back in World War Two?
Speaker 2: Did we not? Yeah? But as far as commercial usage and.
Speaker 5: In baseball, yeah, I mean if he's asking the name, it's got to be someone that he thinks that we could pull, right.
Speaker 2: You would think, yeah, it can't be just some rando baseball player. Back in the sixties, Rambo was a baseball He was the first to throw one hundred, and he was the first to draw blood. That's illegal. Don't put that on the ball.
Speaker 4: Great film.
Speaker 2: I don't know when you guys think the radar gun was in or at least used in baseball. I mean gotta be like late seventies, early eighties, right, See, I was think in late seventies too, but nineteen fifty two Joe DiMaggio show.
Speaker 11: Okay, anybody else with an actual pitcher?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, in that time here throwing one hundred. I don't think Maddox ever touched ninety five? Is it Nolan Ryan? Is it rolly fingers?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That guy? Great name? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is it BG?
Speaker 2: Is it juve h? Randy Johnson nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 3: The radar gun was introduced in the early seventies in Major League Baseball, and in nineteen seventy four, sauce yes, Nolan Ryan the first one to do it.
Speaker 4: He was the first one over one hundred.
Speaker 3: Fifty two years ago today. By the way, he was the first to do it. Nice August twentieth, nineteen seventy four, Housers Nolan Ryan.
Speaker 2: What a stud that guy was. Yeah, he'd fight you. Oh he would fight you. Yeahd fight you.
Speaker 3: Uh, Chris Hanna, because I think you said something about this earlier and you were correct. Here a second uh, Bob Feller in nineteen forty six using military timing equipment. So again they had similar technology, but not the modern version of a radar gun was clocked at ninety eight point six, but it wasn't recognized to be as accurate as the ones later, so he got close, but it was old timey technology.
Speaker 2: Well five version of a raid hot gun exactly.
Speaker 4: The only one that gets that joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you're the only one I didn't get it.
Speaker 4: It's a pearl jam joke.
Speaker 2: Jam. Oh yeah, I'll.
Speaker 3: A woman in Philadelphia described her terrifying encounter with a man who police say threatened and chase six people last week within a half an hour while wearing a Chucky style mask.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in Philly. And here's why I love it. This could only happen in Philly. Listen to what she says at the end of this quote.
Speaker 12: So I started to wave at her across from the intersection and say, hey, there's someone behind you. I figured that if anything was going to happen, I wanted to see it with my own two eyes. He just seemed so disoriented about what his goals actually were. Like I had bags, he wasn't reaching for those. It didn't seem like he had a clear goal to like actually get a lock alone to do anything. So I was like, Okay, well let's see if you can fight it, and he couldn't.
Speaker 2: She tried to fight get him. Yeah, you can fight him.
Speaker 1: That's a Philly girl right there. Yeah, it looks like we're gonna throw it down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as the police sirens are still off, but for a different reason for her whooped his ass. Yeah, man, that is kind of terrifying.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding?
Speaker 4: Of course?
Speaker 2: I put up numbers those six people in thirty minutes. Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 4: What a weird thing though.
Speaker 3: We just saw that the other day that the guy that dressed up as like the Grim Reaper and stood outside of a hospital. Terrible, but it's a terrible thing. But like, is it illegal? It's like this weird thing like if you run around in a chucky mask and don't threaten anybody, if you just run around full.
Speaker 4: Speed chucky mask.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how is that illegal?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, you're right, but I'll tell you what terrifying. It's the last city I go to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or you might get the but Jesus kicked out.
Speaker 2: Have you guys seen there's a there's an account on Instagram where a guy where it's a a Michael Myers mask and just sits in his car and then we'll pull up to some ant a stoplight and just like stare at him there and slow head turn yeah, and just get their reaction.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's pretty.
Speaker 4: It's like the Boogeyman from Widow's Bay.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, gotta watch it. I'm too obsessed with Lioness right now, but I will.
Speaker 3: Uh wow, here's a an unguessable number, right who gets the closest sixty nine? Well, last couple of days, the national debt has been in the news because we crossed.
Speaker 4: The forty trillion dollar mark a lot.
Speaker 13: They're good.
Speaker 3: Yes, the national debt is growing at an astonishing rate of how much money per second second over the last year.
Speaker 4: Again, an unanswer. I mean, like, how are you guys going to know this? Nobody?
Speaker 3: No, there's no bad guesses unless sauces ten dollars an hour or sorry, ten dollars a second.
Speaker 4: There's no bad guesses.
Speaker 2: But because eighteen million, I was going to say something crazy like.
Speaker 4: I don't know a second per second?
Speaker 2: Thirty five million, yeah.
Speaker 9: Ten million, sixty five million, jeez, Becky, oh, I mean a second?
Speaker 4: Yeah, some of this is math related.
Speaker 3: So I'm putting you guys in a really bad spot, which is not fair, but still, yeah, I came.
Speaker 6: In fathom exactly twenty four hours, one hundred, one hundred and twenty four thousand.
Speaker 4: There you go, Zachary ninety thousand a second.
Speaker 2: Geez, Becky, Oh.
Speaker 3: My good, ninety thousand dollars a second.
Speaker 2: It's going up. Yeah, whoopsie.
Speaker 4: Money too. Boeing might have to rehire Bowe.
Speaker 3: He might have to rehire a sixty three year old blind man to build planes after he sued them for wrongful termination.
Speaker 4: What powertra Morning Show is pro blind people.
Speaker 11: I want to say that before anybody else has a chance to take the opposite take.
Speaker 3: We're pro blind. I'm gonna say it, say it. I don't know if I want blind people making my planes. Yeah, you're probably correct. I don't know why that makes me extremely nervous.
Speaker 2: Sixty three, he's an actual plane builder. Is he has work up bowing and you have to be blind.
Speaker 3: It says to build planes. So I don't know what his job is. And maybe he's like the best in the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. And he's sixty three. Maybe he's been doing this for forty years.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 4: That just makes me nervous.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be flying airbus now. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything.
Speaker 1: But I just got an email from m Rosen.
Speaker 2: Oh no, terrible.
Speaker 4: What did he say?
Speaker 2: I can't believe he said this email.
Speaker 1: It says, why don't they just tell him he's building of Rose Rosie different?
Speaker 2: It's a great though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I'm on Rosie side.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Can they just give him an office and just tell him? Like, yeah, you just that's terrible. You just keep building planes there, buddy.
Speaker 4: I'm against all of that.
Speaker 2: Do Uh.
Speaker 4: Today is National Bacon Lover's Day.
Speaker 2: Ah yes, hell yeah, that's sweet belly. Yeah. Oh, it's just everything's better. That was what Sauce's nickname was in high school. Boom, pork, belly pork, m oh chin up, chet up there, chop. When's your next concert?
Speaker 6: Doc?
Speaker 4: Yeah tomorrow, come on, I'll be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Thanks, Oh you guys.
Speaker 4: Any of you guys gen z Ers? What generation are you guys?
Speaker 12: Again?
Speaker 3: Max?
Speaker 4: Max, and Zach? Are you millennials?
Speaker 2: What do you guess?
Speaker 7: What? X?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 3: I think I'm technically a gen xer.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, wait, I for always forget I'm right on the border.
Speaker 3: Nineteen eighty is like the border for one of them, So I forget which one i'm technically and it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: But whatever gen z is.
Speaker 3: What percentage of them say they have zero face to face interactions with another person in.
Speaker 2: Their daily life?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Come on? Zero?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there's a percentage of the like, I never see anybody, you know, not like once in all, but on a daily basis their regular routine, zero people in their average day.
Speaker 2: Twenty yeah.
Speaker 4: Ten.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'd hate to say something that high, but I would say twelve percent eight seven days.
Speaker 3: You guys are all dancer. Yeah, I think saw us that a ten percent is the right answer. Ten percent of gen z or say zero face to face interactions on a daily basis.
Speaker 5: I bet that umber goes up the more generations you go.
Speaker 4: Are correct?
Speaker 2: How do the French kids?
Speaker 1: I got an email from an Emeralds. He says, what about face to ace this early email talking about poker? I guess, oh, yeah, online poker. He's not being crass. No, of course, why would Rosie ever be crass?
Speaker 2: It's different.
Speaker 1: Are you saying, I don't think it's marks Emeralds, You're something it's Matt, Yeah, could be Matt.
Speaker 4: Try this wonder.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the generations, if we take out zero to ten year olds, that's what decade of ages, right, ten, the twenties, twenties to thirties, thirties to forty by so on and so forth, is the least afraid of AI. According to our recent survey, give me the ten year age range in multiples of ten, that is currently the least afraid of AI.
Speaker 2: Man fifty to sixty year.
Speaker 5: Old, Yeah, I want to say anecdotally, old people have embraced AI fully like, yeah, a lot of men in my life fall for AI.
Speaker 2: I would say fifty to sixty.
Speaker 3: Yep, that is the correct answer. People in their fifties are the group that are the least afraid of it.
Speaker 2: Bringing on, who cares? I don't got much time left anyway. Yeah, wow, well I think that's yeah. Yeah. If you feel like you're close to retirement, you're like, whatever, screw you, guys, I'm going to take my job. Fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think I think, really, when it comes down to it, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: It isn't is the Is the.
Speaker 3: AI going to create an army of robots that's going to wipe out the human species?
Speaker 4: It's not that it is.
Speaker 3: It is job related and money related, right, It's it's the workforce.
Speaker 4: If you're at the end of your working bubble, yep.
Speaker 3: I think you're going if robots are delivering my mail, I don't know if I care. But if you're twenty and you're like, what am I going to do for a job for the next sixty years, then you're terrified of AI. I wonder if they ask the same question though, like are you worried about essentially AI warfare in your lifetime? Like are you nervous that they're going to truly try to take over the planet? They know for sure. I wonder what group would be like, Oh, is it the same? I wonder if it's is it still the kids in their twenties teams.
Speaker 2: I met you, the yeah ten to twenty, Yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Twenty to thirty because they think in their lifetime that is theoretically not impossible.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I feel like on the on the younger and and on the older, and it's being it's like widely embraced, but it's people like me and Zacho's age that are like, hold on, I'm minute now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. Well, the weird thing is all of the all of the twenty to thirty year olds use AI every day for to either study or for their job. But yet they're increase in the frequency that that's going to take their job at some point. Yeah. Great, wit.
Speaker 3: You know how every time we do those like hey, what percentage of Americans believe in ghosts?
Speaker 4: And it's like thirty nine percent, You're like, my gosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that's me. It should be like eighty eighty five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, zero, But about.
Speaker 3: What percentage of Americans? I think Tupac is still alive? Oh yeah, my cousin Mark does Papa.
Speaker 4: No, No, no, no, your cousin Mark.
Speaker 11: You don't never.
Speaker 3: Oh that's Marlar. I was gonna say, you don't have a cousin Mark heard of them right now?
Speaker 9: Marlar Yeah, in trouble Marlar yeah, not Popa, I mean Papa probably all right?
Speaker 3: What percentage think Tupac is still alive? Rose Rosie hadn't ask you to guess? Forty five?
Speaker 2: Oh it's Kelly Well thirty percent twelve.
Speaker 3: Here's what I love about this poll. The answer is four four percent say he's absolutely still alive. Twenty four percent say they aren't sure. Number four. I just I actually think I'm more confused by those people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how do you not.
Speaker 2: Have a take?
Speaker 4: I don't know who is well?
Speaker 3: Maybe, but like the four percent are like, yes, he's alive, and I you know they're the Elvis is alive.
Speaker 2: JFK.
Speaker 3: Junior is alive, and Prince is alive. They're all alive. Somehow they're all alive. Michael Jackson's alive.
Speaker 4: But for sure.
Speaker 3: The twenty four percent just going, I don't know, I need to see more evidence, right, Like, really.
Speaker 4: Okay, I guess thirty years you're not sure about this? Tupac?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Daddy Sauce. What percentage of Americans think that Stevie Wonder is not blind? Well?
Speaker 4: Shaquille O'Neal and myself. That's two out of three hundred and thirty million. I mean, I would say five percent. I wonder. It's a good question.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My other hot take about this whole thing is I think the whole Helen Keller thing is just a big, big, fraudulent farce.
Speaker 4: Wo wow, you're getting emails.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a hell of it take. You think there's a lot of people fake explain that explain how she did all the things that she did when she was poorly, she was deaf, blind, and meat.
Speaker 3: I don't know Stevie Wonder's making plans for boeing. You're getting emails, but what.
Speaker 2: About something that doesn't logically make sense? It is an interesting thing, isn't it.
Speaker 6: I did watch some reputable people talk about it, and really, yeah, Like basically they're saying, because everybody else in the human history that has been born blind and deaf has not been able to develop properly their brain because they they don't have the exposure. And so it's just very odd that you have, you know, everybody else who in her case has a very limited i Q. And then she can go off and and write and do all this other stuff.
Speaker 2: It's still very possible, probable, but maybe she had Stephen Hawkings brain inside there. You know, you never know?
Speaker 4: Yes, family, who knows?
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 1: I still I'm gonna die. We're going to do controversial taste someone and do one myself. Let the guy who shot Tupac go. He got away with it, all right, it's been thirty years.
Speaker 4: Good job.
Speaker 5: He would have gotten away with it if he didn't go on every podcast in America and say, I'm the guy that shot tupac'sicor J.
Speaker 4: Wrote a book.
Speaker 6: If just read a story that has Tupac's friends smoked him after that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's that's real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Him up and smoked him when he died.
Speaker 9: They put it in the joint number one to do that to you? Yeah, I mean they you know Max and I would know. It's called a spliff. But yeah, they smoked him in a spliff. Yeah, I'd smoke a sauce spliff.
Speaker 2: For you have enough for years? Wouldn't we take a deep breath?
Speaker 4: Man, you don't have to pile.
Speaker 2: Those kids at Penn State would be selling it for years.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, how about that story.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for the documentary. I heard that the.
Speaker 1: City of a diner is going to use your head as one of those winter soccer stadiums for the kiddos.
Speaker 2: I don't believe like I hated me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good, you guys hate me.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 1: If I hated you, I wouldn't talk to you.
Speaker 3: You remember the End of a Dark Night where Joker goes, I don't want.
Speaker 4: To kill you? Oh you complete me? I think that was that was Jerry mc Yeah, the Joker stole that. Do be yeah, Path, I'd smoke Abi all right.
Speaker 3: Ben for a second. Ben's the only one that gets the guests. Yes, And I think Ben can get this if you just take a breath and take like fifteen seconds and think about.
Speaker 4: This one million males.
Speaker 3: CBS Sports put together their list of the most overpaid player at every.
Speaker 4: Position in the end.
Speaker 3: Okay, most paid at every position in the NFL. The only one I care about is quarterback. Who do they have? Take a second? The most overpaid quarterback in the NFL. It's the right answer, But I just want to see if you can get there. I'm believing you, Ben, I believe I believe in you. Peter, No, nope, I that I know who it is.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I think I know who it is. Oh yeah, Justin Herbert Nope, I know. I I'm just trying to think of like a big name that'd be like shocking. Jordan Love Nope, is it. Can we all guess what was a shocking name?
Speaker 5: I guess Trevor Lawrence, Josh Allen, Nope, it has to be Trevor Lawrence.
Speaker 2: Nope. Is Kyler rock Party Nope? Nope, got it? Sure does.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Deshaun Watson.
Speaker 2: Deshaun Watson. Yeah yeah, Okay, now that makes that makes The funny thing is I don't even think about him as an NFL.
Speaker 3: Playing either, even, but everyone is saying it's like it looks like it's his job to lose, right.
Speaker 4: That he's Sanders sucks. Well, I mean there's that Colonel Yep.
Speaker 2: Oh it's extra crispy.
Speaker 4: It's bo.
Speaker 13: That's wrong, Colonel Sanders dropping hot bars.
Speaker 4: I thought you were going to get food hogs.
Speaker 2: If I will.
Speaker 4: Thanks for answering my text though.
Speaker 3: So this person sends for their Minard's rebate and big money and they're waiting for it.
Speaker 4: In the mail, and they're waiting for it in the mail and they don't get it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, so they reach out to Minards and they're like, hey, I didn't get my rebate, and Minard says, yeah, you did. You cash it, it's been redeemed. And they say, well, no, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah you did.
Speaker 3: We sent it to you. It's been redeemed. Well, then they start getting a little curious because the person's like, well, I promise you I did not something's wrong here. A forty five year old USPS worker in Iowa named Jill Brown has been arrested for stealing Minard's rebates from people's mail and redunding them herself. And it sounds like it wasn't a one time deal. She's done this many times over the last two years. So not only would she steal the rebate cards being sent out, she'd steal also the receipts that customers were mailing into Minards to get the rebate, and then she would send them in herself.
Speaker 4: All your hand is up, the mail steeler would hot, Yeah, she's forty five and rich. Yeah, she's got Minard's gift cards.
Speaker 2: That caah man. Yeah, she knows how to saw some wood.
Speaker 3: Have you guys ever sent in a Minard's rebate? No, No, I wonder how long is it probably is like a six to eight week thing. My guess is it takes a while to get back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would think so six eight weeks.
Speaker 4: Is that exactly what it is? Six eight weeks?
Speaker 3: So you wait six to eight weeks and then think about that, like you probably a lot of people probably just forget.
Speaker 4: But this person was like, where is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And Minars was like you redeemed it? Nope, Jill Brown did from Iowa six.
Speaker 2: To eight weeks, waiting every day for the mail carriag just to drop off your mail. Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 4: Oh that's sad. I know.
Speaker 3: Happy fifty six. This is a reverse birthday trivia. Happy fifty sixth birthday to one of the greatest musicians in American history, Kenny G.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: Are there I think I think.
Speaker 3: Kenny G's older than fifties, fifty seventies, fifty six, Robert Thomas, Geen Thomas, the rights era, Right, you're in the right era, Manny Fresh, Don King.
Speaker 2: Eddy Vedder, Pat McAfee. Okay, this is.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: Guys probably think I'm exaggerated. I'm talking about like generational talent.
Speaker 2: Oh, John bon Jovi.
Speaker 10: Yanni, fifty six, Silk the Shocker, very close, Savvy loves Socker, Doctor Dre Yeah, Master p Yeah yeah, Amy.
Speaker 5: Adams, Kirkle Banks, Yeah, Buster Rhymes, Dusty mont h Why are you guys?
Speaker 4: Can't you take anything I do?
Speaker 3: Seriously, you guys are like giving the Johnson you guys are you guys are guessing? You know these sarcastic names. I said, generational talent.
Speaker 2: William Oh got it, super hung.
Speaker 4: Cleon Loaf, He's dead and he's way older.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday to fred Durst Olympus and he's fifty six today.
Speaker 4: Fred Durst.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, fred Durst. Good for him.
Speaker 4: Man Ben, Yeah, I know you watched this show.
Speaker 3: Uh, the series finale on Netflix of Outer Banks. It's over tonight. But I guess there's a prequel series Outer Banks. Isn't this the one like your kids like it and like the creator about her Banks is like from Minnesota or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's something.
Speaker 3: There's there's a Minnesota connection Outer Banks. Yeah, it's a series. Finale of Outer Banks is today on Netflix. But there is a pretty cool series in the works at Netflix.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: The actress, female actor Breonna Brown was in the last season's She's an Apple Valley.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so there was a writer or something that.
Speaker 2: I think there is. I was I've been waiting for this thing to get released again, and I woul been asking my kids, and I didn't think that it had gotten released yet. So I'm already it's already at the season finale of this series called Inner Banks. It's called Audi Banks. Oh yeah, I need to catch up on it. Yeah. It got kind of weird and it just like, I don't know, it got a little a little cheesy at the end. But I'll watch. I'll finish it out.
Speaker 3: Uh Initial semi Final tomorrow. Zach Halverson, Greg Sweatberg, Tatum Everett, and Brandon Maleski Wow to S four square off tomorrow the Winter advances to the finals.
Speaker 9: Sweet Tatum the most handsome one in that group.
Speaker 2: Sweatbird Zecho.
Speaker 3: Zach has won four consecutive games of Initials. Thatch goes good. That's the favorite. I'm thinking my boy a ten of Beezy. I believe he's gonna play loose. He says he has no pressure because he doesn't expect to do well.
Speaker 2: Can help.
Speaker 3: And then the following Friday is when you guys are in Vegas.
Speaker 2: That will be Kelsey Cook, Rick.
Speaker 3: Fields, Audra Martin and Brett Right, Blake Moore, that's right, and then two weeks from tomorrow it's somebody had to say it, and then it's Sauce Hawk Glenn and Belinda Jensen.
Speaker 4: That top bracket to us.
Speaker 2: Loaded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of loaded, Americans aren't.
Speaker 9: In the latest Gallop survey, fifty four percent of Americans say they drink alcohol, that matches the record low set last year. Thirteen percent say they sometimes drink too much booze, and that's also a record low. Seventeen percent say they've made the switch to non alcoholic beverages. More than half of Americans believe that even moderate drinking can be bad for your health. People getting on the wagon across all demographic groups, including age, gender, even party affiliation.
Speaker 2: I'm Rory O'Neil. Thanks for ro real thanks. Rory's got to add something to his empty bedroom because that's real hollow salent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so yeah, right, How do we feel about those numbers?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not surprised, pretty accurate.
Speaker 1: I think that the golp ones have because I have no desire to drink anymore.
Speaker 2: The craziest ones. Have you noticed that saucy.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yep.
Speaker 5: Well, just young people aren't going out as much like we were just talking about, the young people aren't. If you're not going out, you're not going to usually be drinking at the crib by yourself.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Plus their plus weed. Yeah, there's weed all dang though. Man, I had dirty Martini last night. That was just so good. Yeah, those were good. Give me some pickle juice, man, pickle juice.
Speaker 4: Of juice.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean. Give me pickle juice.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think you can do a pickled martine.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what I'm thinking that. Maybe I've had that before.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: So good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 1: FX is bringing back Sons of Anarchy for a reunion show.
Speaker 2: Really yeah yeah uh.
Speaker 1: The network has ordered Legends, a limited series that brings back much of the Outlaw Biker's original crew, uh, including Charlie Huntum, which is tough because if you remember the last episode, which I do, I don't know how they bring him back unless they film him attached to the front bumper that semi.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he looked better there than he did when he was ed Gien. Well, well, I mean that's not fair.
Speaker 1: That's a matter of opinion brother right that he looked very handsome in both.
Speaker 2: Hey hawkness, Yes, do you know who Sean Ryan is? The Sean Ryan Podcast? I love it. I watch it almost all the time. Did you so? Okay, so, did you see the former FBI guy that was undercover that went into the the biking world? I did, Yes, that was a fascinating.
Speaker 1: His interviews are almost too long, but they write questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, he's an interesting podcast host. I mean, he's able to pull a lot of really really cool people and famous people. But I think he's gonna yeah, yeah, I don't know. Sometimes I'm like, you're not really asking a question. Yeah, just kind of like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he lets some tell their story. Did you watch the ones? The guy who was the member of the Mongols for the longest time? I love the biker gang things. Man, that's pretty fascinating.
Speaker 2: I feel like, I I don't know if I just listened to a part of it. I don't think I listened to the whole. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that's the best is let's let me give you the highlights. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like that guy.
Speaker 4: Can I ask you guys a question?
Speaker 2: Sure? No, yes, you can that.
Speaker 9: I'm sure, you guys can come up with but like, if you have let's say, a biker gang and you are doing very illegal activity, yeah, and some random guy shows up and is like, you know what, I'm about to be fifty five. I think I want to join a biker gang.
Speaker 14: None of them are like why they just let in anybody Like whenever you hear stories about people and especially biker gangs getting infiltrated, you're like, did none of them put up like a red flag?
Speaker 4: None of them were like, why is this guy.
Speaker 14: Here all the time? Why did he sudden? Don't you have to be like initiated into the gang. Don't you have to be like you can't just show up and then randomly join. It's not the boy scouts, it's not the h away of your neighborhood.
Speaker 4: They just let you show up.
Speaker 9: And be like, hey, guys, I know you guys are probably smuggling meth and probably running a prostitution ring. But I talked to my wife and you know what, I'm going to join a biker gang.
Speaker 14: It doesn't just happen. How do they let these things get infiltrated? They're doing a legal things.
Speaker 1: This is the longest trustworth ask great question the power tip morn to show returns Tomorrow five thirty until nine.
Speaker 3: We'll have initials, quarter or semi final at eight fifteen. Nine to noon is next. Ben will see you on Monday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see you guys Monday. See you tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Byeay. From the one eight hundred ASK Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 2: This reporter is sponsored by Dean's Home Services.
Speaker 10: We have to