Speaker 1: It's Marcus in the morning. It's time for everybody's favorite rehook up segment. I think that's what I'm calling this, Griffin, Are you there? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey, how you doing?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: I say re hookup segment because you've already connected with Ella, but she's ghosted. We're going to try to reconnect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to figure out what happened.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about your date because we want to figure out why Ella ghosted. I'm assuming she ghosted. I think it's cute. I love the fact that you guys went out to happen in Bay on your date, so please lay it out for me.
Speaker 2: So she lives in Milbray and I look at San Mateos. So we just decided to meet on the coast side and romantic vibes and all that stuff, and we grabbed dinner as if it's spot in the harbor, and then afterwards she had like a short walk along the harbor trail, yes, with the water and everything, and it was beautiful and it was a really good talk. You know, there was a kiss at the end of the night. Vibes were there, man, and I just don't know why she just stopped answering my messages, like all my texts and calls and I trying not to be a mania call her too much, but like you know, she's just not answering.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: You didn't Catfisher in any way? He performed Did you like you are here? You say you are?
Speaker 2: I am totally me all the time?
Speaker 1: Okay, no ten year old profile pick on Tinder or something. Oh god, I'm just going through all the boxes. Okay, that's okay.
Speaker 2: I'm fairly certain I didn't do anything. I talked to my best friend and he's like, you just say anything, stupid.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, did you say it? Your guy knows you, He knows you, all right, Yeah, he does. Well, this is this is great, man. I literally live right across the highway, like you could have parked at my house next time. Let's help, let's hope, let's hope this works out. Can you hang on the line and then we'll call Ella after this song?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, all right, It's Marcus in the morning. We are doing second date update and I've got my guy Griffin on the phone. This is so cute. You and Ella went to the Happen Bay Harbor for your date what a great idea.
Speaker 2: It was awesome, and she's like, I mean, I didn't get to say it before, but like she's just I mean, she's awesome. She's like tucking her hair behind her ear when she's listening to me, and like, you know, as soon as she does that or the smell curved, her fume came off, like it's just she's I'm in right.
Speaker 1: Okay, my poor guy. We're gonna try to figure this out because I realize she's ghosted. Let's give her a call and see if we can. I'd love to get you a second date. This sound like, this was pretty dreamy, So let's do this. Go ahead and meet your phone. Okay, we're gonna call it right now. You can listen to Hello, Hi, I'm looking for Ella.
Speaker 3: This is Ella Ella.
Speaker 1: It's Marcus calling from Star one on one three. How are you good? Good morning?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: Do you listen to the show every day? Okay? I'm sorry. Do you have a minute? Are you working right now?
Speaker 2: No? I'm good. What's up?
Speaker 1: We're doing second date update right now?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Oh no, you're the star of the show. Are you kidding me? Have you ghosted on a date recently?
Speaker 3: Yep? Okay, is Griffin listening in right?
Speaker 1: Is okay? Hey?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: I'd love it when everybody knows what's going on. This makes my job so much easier. So ella, welcome to secondary. Oh Jez Griffin said he had a great time. Did something did he do? So his best friend wants to know if he did something stupid? Why did you mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there were like two things that happened that kind of threw me. And you know the Dan age, it's easier to ghost than to talk to people about things because you don't know what the reaction is going to be when you barely know someone you know. But basically at dinner, Griffin takes photos of his food. It's like from multiple angles, like not just a quick shot, but like full repositioning, like moving my wine glass quarter inch for symmetry, you know. And it kept happening. So I like, at a certain point, I was like, am I on a date? Or am I assisting in like a CONTATCHO? You know?
Speaker 1: I got it? Okay, okay?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Okay? The only thing was that the only thing was that it was the lighting in that place at the place, a really really good lighting, and I figured that I didn't want to waste it. I like to take photographs sometimes, so I'm sorry it was a lot. I didn't mean to do so much, but I mean with the lighting like that, you can't really waste that.
Speaker 1: I figured, Griffin, you literally sound like you're taking group selfies during girls not out. Oh my god, girl, I mean.
Speaker 3: Listen, and Griffin like one photo wouldn't have bothered me, but I like five, you know, hit at a point of like it was too I just appreciate aesthetics.
Speaker 1: I just all right, stop talking. The lady's not done yet. I bet sorry, I'm getting the vibe she's not done. So Ella, was there something else? Yeah?
Speaker 3: The other thing maybe me overthinking it a little bit. But when we we like after dinner, we went to just like kind of do a walk on the harbor and Griffin we're just like talking about stuff, and he brings up that he plays with a white noise machine and a fan and a podcast like all playing at the same time, and that you know, silence makes his brain get loud, so he layers the sound. And when he told me that, I literally like just stopped walking and I was like, all three to go to sleep and you know, I just I need quiet to sleep, like you know quiet. Yeah, It's one of those things, is like it's not a big deal, but like if I'm thinking about like a future with someone that includes like sleepover, so like if it feels like we're not even sleep compatible, like from the start, it's just like it's too much noise. You know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Griffin, are you ever anticipating a sleepover?
Speaker 2: Because Okay, here's the thing. It's been a while since somebody like slept next to me, you know what I mean. So the sound thing it developed after ahead of breakup, and then it just became like a habit and you know, if someone's there. I don't need all of it.
Speaker 3: I really don't.
Speaker 1: What do you need need one of them? Okay?
Speaker 3: Which will.
Speaker 1: Pause? Pause? Okay? Ella? Can we can? You guys are cute, so can we work through this somehow? Ella, I'm gonna go bad. I'm gonna defer to you. I mean, can you work with you?
Speaker 3: I feel like if we we can compromise on the podcast, maybe I can negotiate the fan, but like we got to kill the white noise, so okay, And then as far as food pictures go, let's just be aware of how long the photo shoot goes on for it. You know, like I can live with a photo or two, but like, if it goes on too long, I'm gonna be blinking aggressively at you. Okay, you know I'm over it.
Speaker 2: How about two maps? That's it, Max.
Speaker 1: So we're good here, wik So like, hold on, are we getting a second date?
Speaker 3: Ella?
Speaker 2: Hey, I'd love to take you out on the second date if you'd be up for it.
Speaker 3: I think we have a great time. The harbor walk was actually nice, So I'm down for a second day.
Speaker 1: Oh you guys, stand by for the cow bell of destiny. We did it.
Speaker 3: Dang dong, baby, we did it.
Speaker 1: Second day.
Speaker 2: I'll call you right after this, Okay, yes, okay, so cute.