Speaker 1: It's Mojoe in the morning.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have Bianca take a second from the phones for just a bit, but you stay in that studio, Bianca. Okay, we don't want you in this studio here. I'm joking, Bianca. You can do whatever you want. But it makes me, it makes it makes no sense. Yeah, obviously to have your run. She's filling in for Lydia this morning, who is off this morning, and so Bianca is working like double shift here, Bianca, what are you doing this weekend? What was your your plans for the weekend?
Speaker 3: So I was planning on going to Chicago a couple of my friends from college, Like we were really close in college, but we kind of had a fallout at the end of my senior year. We all facetimed a couple a couple of months ago. It was like probably a month and a half ago now, and we were all planning to meet up, especially this weekend. I was like, perfect, and I'll like I don't have to work on Monday, so it's good. And I'm literally at checkout to book my flight. I send them my flight confirmation and said, hey, I'm coming on this day. Is this cool? I was gonna leave literally at like twelve thirty today, and they didn't answer me for probably like two hours. So I'm texting them again, Hey is this good? I want to book this now. And then they reply in the chat and they said, I actually don't have money to hang out this weekend. Let's do a different weekend. And then my other friend responded back right after and was like, I actually made plans with my friends from here in Chicago. I'm actually busy this weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Oh I was didged by two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm like, what the heck, bro, I'm like, we plan this for like a month and a half. So if you don't have money whatever, I understand. But I told her. I was like, I could pay for you. It's fine. I just want to come and spend time with you guys, Like, we don't even need to do anything.
Speaker 1: It was you going to they must live in Chicago.
Speaker 3: They both live in Chicago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so you were going to come visit them, So if you don't have money to do anything, you can just hang it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, hang out.
Speaker 3: They're just telling you now, that's what I said. I was like, if I never would have sent my flight confirmation, or if I booked it and didn't tell them, like what was I gonna do?
Speaker 2: So So, if these friends you said that you had a falling out, what was the falling out for?
Speaker 3: It was like petty stuff. I one of my friends said I was like really immature and she didn't want to be around me, and I guess kind of, I guess her boyfriend like kind of told her to not be friends with me anymore. But they like broke up, so that's why she reached back. She apologized. The other one I kind of ditched or I kind of unfriended her because I was like, she's immature. It was like a lot of crazy.
Speaker 1: Do you think they're getting back at you? I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know because my one friend unfriended the other, then I friended unfriended her. It was a lot of really messy stuff.
Speaker 4: I ask a dumb question, if you guys planned this a month and a half ago, and I'm I'm only playing Devil's advocate here, Bianca, how come you're you were just booking your flight yesterday?
Speaker 1: No, she said it was a I think this was a while ago.
Speaker 4: It's a while ago, okay, sorry, And that's why I was like, wait a second, Maybe they just thought you weren't coming because you didn't have a fight or something.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Well, I was either going to take the train or a flight, but I was like, a flight, it is probably easier.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So so they at least told you before you were on a flight going there.
Speaker 1: But I bet you, I bet you.
Speaker 2: There's some listeners that have had that where they had somebody bog out on them at the last minute, because that happens all the time. How many times have you had that where somebody cancels like a dinner plan or we're going out to the bar planet at the last moment the boy Yeah, like the Mama's Boy guy. I never forget. But but the whole idea of a trip. Could you imagine if if Bianca would have booked the uh, the flight to go to Chicago and do that, so you go by yourself, go have a ball, stop your show.
Speaker 5: Yeah you had the energy, like you said, you got the Monday off.
Speaker 1: Like, go have a ball.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that now, So.
Speaker 1: I I know. You know, it's funny Bianca.
Speaker 2: I know a guy that this exact same thing happened to with a group of guys that were going to Vegas, and one guy had a legit thing. His wife got really, really sick, and so he didn't want to leave her sick with the kids, so he canceled the trip. And then the other guy just said, yeah, I'm not going and just canceled that the blue he went to Vegas by himself, which honestly takes a lot to go anywhere by yourself.
Speaker 1: I won't even go to a movie by myself.
Speaker 3: Oh you know why I'm not actually going. It's because I was going to stay with them, so I had a free stay and I don't want to pay for a hotel anymore.
Speaker 1: I get that we did this.
Speaker 2: What if we have an iHeart listener that listens to us in Chicago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll stay with you.
Speaker 1: Let you stay there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, er, let me stay with him.
Speaker 1: Yes, you stay with Xavier.
Speaker 2: You stay with my sister Mary, joe my brother in law Raphael, and.
Speaker 3: Uh, we have such a ball together.
Speaker 4: Okay, I love.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: I remember when the kids were little, they used to love staying at a Pat's house because a Pat lived on the second floor of her apartment condo building in the book, and Joey used to call the stairs updowns, up, down uptown. He was like, sit there and want to go like they thought it was like going to Disney.
Speaker 1: She got a pool too, right? He got a pool? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Actually she lives her complex that she's in. She's right across the street from the pool. You and Pat getting some spl what is it? Uvs?
Speaker 1: We get our tan on?
Speaker 3: But I'll be honest, I'm just gonna go hang out with my grandpa this weekend. We're gonna make dome instead. I think you exactly because he asked me a couple weeks ago. He was like, can you come over this Saturday to come like mcdomal with me? And I was like, no, I'm gonna be out of town. But I guess everything kind of happens for a reason.
Speaker 2: Where's the worst place that you guys ever got ditched by friends? Like, where's the worst place that that people ever? You know didn't follow through with the commitment and stuff.
Speaker 5: I've never been ditched, but I'm notorious and j G had saying this, I'm notorious for sending a party in a group chat or like a flyer and being like let's go here, and he get all his plans and stuff together and then the day comes and I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Anywhere has it? I say, I do that too, And I think it's because everybody says, but I.
Speaker 2: Stopped getting invited to things, And honestly, I was like, man, why am I not getting invited? In Chelsea's like, well, because you always at the last minute, I come up with more excuses as to why I'm doing it. Steve Gabara has a really good thing with me. If if Steve, if Steve Gobara says, hey, want to go to the Tigers game on April, that's whatever the heck it is. And if I say, oh, let me see what's going on. If I don't say yes, book it, he knows I'm not going. He calls it the uh. He calls it the Tommy the Tommy commitment or something like that. Like he tried to get he wanted to get me to go with him and Tony and Drew from drewing Mike to go to a Tigers game. And they gave me the date and the date just looked too close, Like never had that happen, You never had it? Like it's like, hey, it's like in a week or two and I'm like, I need a little bit more time to not want to go, you know, and I just feel like that at that moment, I get to a point where I'm like, I don't think I'm happening.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's.
Speaker 5: Smart like that, because immediately, like in my heart, yes, I want to go have a great time. So I respond emotionally and not logically. And then when the day comes, I'm like, like, yesterday, JJ put in the takes.
Speaker 1: I think wile gonna be here on Tuesday.
Speaker 5: He's like, y'all, don't I saying yes two exclamation points.
Speaker 1: Do I mean it?
Speaker 4: No, it's gonna be Tuesday at five o'clock and you're going to be No.
Speaker 1: I am not feeling that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm telling you I think we're all there, and we may be may be the only ones because nobody's calling. Eight eight four four Mojo Live eight four four sixty six five six five four You did you guys all leave us on this one?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: Oh, here, here's some text here's some texts that are coming in for four one nine says Bianca should go to Chicago. I went to Chicago by myself for work and loved it.
Speaker 1: Uh. This one is from eight one.
Speaker 2: Zero eight one zero zero says that they got ditched before going to Nashville for what was supposed to be a girl's weekend. Only one of the six girls went. That is Nashville fun with two?
Speaker 1: Fun with Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think Lida's going with two next week.
Speaker 1: So I feel like you got it.
Speaker 2: I think I feel like there's certain places that you have to go with multiple people.
Speaker 5: I don't know, field if it's six people, there had to be a group chat outside of the group track where they collected agree.
Speaker 2: There's no way everybody, Hey, good morning, it's Mojo in the morning. Who's this?
Speaker 1: Hey? Hello? Good Are you speaking into the phone? What is your name? Cindy? We can barely hear you. I can barely hear you. Are you? Are you? Are you near the phone? Do you need help? Cindy? What's up? He's calling from the of her car.
Speaker 2: By the way, that that did kind of scare me there for a second, although she did laugh, like if she didn't laugh. For a second there, I was thinking to myself, we've got a trafficking situation here now, and I don't know. Three and three says that you should take Bryce. Why don't you take Bryce? It's actually a good idea. Or will their parents allow them? That's interesting? Yeah, you know, well yeah, I don't think I don't think they can though, Bianca, real quick before I grab this next one here, would would your boyfriend's family let you go with him on a trip?
Speaker 3: Well that's the problem, Like I would love to go on a trip with him, but yeah, they said no, we can.
Speaker 1: You got separate beds?
Speaker 3: No, they said, we need like separate location.
Speaker 1: Separate suits. Yeah, Nina, what's going on, Nina?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Hi, good morning.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 1: Also, I didn't say this the last time, so second.
Speaker 2: I'm long Sorry, what's going on?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: So I just texted in. I told Bianca I don't live in Chicago, but she can come stay with me for Chris Brown tickets.
Speaker 1: Where do you live? What town do you live in?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: In Perry, Michigan?
Speaker 2: Perry, Michigan. What is the most famous thing about Perry, Michigan? Do they have a taco bell? What do you guys have there?
Speaker 3: Todays have a taco bell?
Speaker 1: And tornadoes?
Speaker 2: Oh, tornadoes? Tornadoes? Said, she's going to think about it. What's going on, Kayla? You got ditched on your birthday?
Speaker 6: Yes, I made a whole bunch of plans for my twenty first birthday or even went rvp'd even in the morning on my birthday.
Speaker 3: I was like, hey, guys, finish sure your stuff.
Speaker 1: I'ming at this time. They're all like yes.
Speaker 3: And then two hours after it started, I was like, so who's coming?
Speaker 1: So oh that's awful, and only.
Speaker 6: Like yes, only three people out of like fifteen showed up.
Speaker 1: My god.
Speaker 4: What were everybody's excuses?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: They're like, oh I forgot or oh, you know, like something's going off my kids, And I'm just like, bro, your kids can come.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm like okay, it's actually obviously fot A few times.
Speaker 1: The same thing with my grand party at my New Year's Eve party.
Speaker 2: Wow, Anna, you had problems with one friend that would do that to you all the time too, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So you try to use the when you don't want to go to a party, and you try to use your kids as an excuse and a person says no, they can come, It's like.
Speaker 1: What's your next?
Speaker 4: As a rescue.
Speaker 1: Jenny Joker, Jenny, what's going on? How you doing?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 7: Hey, how are you doing good?
Speaker 1: Uh? You went on a trip to Florida by yourself?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So my cousin. She worked for a plasma place and she was a manager there and she got like a paid trip, like for some training. And I'd never been to Florida, so she invited me to meet up with her there and take a trip. So I booked the trip and everything. I paid for my trip. We bought tickets to hard rock Campe. We planned all these things, and then literally like a week before I was supposed to fly out, she canceled on me.
Speaker 1: Oh that'.
Speaker 3: But you know what, it ended up being.
Speaker 6: The best trip of my life.
Speaker 1: That's so cool, you do.
Speaker 3: I could do whatever I wanted.
Speaker 6: You know, I wasn't on anybody else's I how is the hard rock?
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 1: How was the hard rock? I did?
Speaker 3: Actually?
Speaker 6: I had so much fun.
Speaker 1: I missed it. That's good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I had that, bought the tickets and didn't even go And I realized, oh my gosh, I missed my trip to the hard rock Campe.
Speaker 1: But that's how much fun I was having.
Speaker 6: I went to Daytona Beach.
Speaker 1: I like a rental car.
Speaker 7: It was the best trip of my.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes me happy. That makes me happy when stuff like that happens. Uh, what's going on Dan, you got ditched by friends?
Speaker 1: I did, Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: We were going to Canada and we had gotten in some trouble in some of the bars and Olett Avenue and we decided to uh to take off while I ran in the wrong direction and everybody else ran back to the cars and they didn't want to go to jail, so they ended up jumping in the car and leaving me there.
Speaker 1: Oh how did you get home?
Speaker 7: I ended up calling an uber?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Well it wasn't.
Speaker 7: There weren't called ubers at that time. It was it was something different. It would have been ninety nine, I'd say ninety nine two thousand, so yeah, it was it was can you take area?
Speaker 1: Frustrating it Canada? Like, now that's really to have, you know, like, yeah, credentials.
Speaker 2: You had to be able to do what's up, Adam, Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 3: So you won't be careful around them.
Speaker 6: Bianca said they left them on red for two hours and then they're funded immediately after one each other.
Speaker 1: That you want to be careful. They're probably talking behind her.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Yeah, that's actually interesting that it took them that long to text back, and then when they did text back, they both said, No, I do wonder if there's a little suspicious activity between these these friends of hers.
Speaker 1: And they're definitely talking behind her.
Speaker 2: One hundred Yeah, that's bad, Kaylee. You you actually this is sad. Kaylee.
Speaker 1: Was is supposed to have a bachelorette party and what happened?
Speaker 6: And my sister are canceled yesterday?
Speaker 4: Actually yes, oh my god, man, what were you supposed to do for the party.
Speaker 6: They're supposed to.
Speaker 7: Go to Tennessee for like a girl's trip and basically they said they can't do it because of financial reasons. And they knew about it since February.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's and they're relatives, sister in laws or soon to be relative. To start, well, here, I got an idea, Kaylee. Let's have a bachelorette party for you. Bianca. Why don't you and Kaylee go have a bachelorette party. She's got nothing going on in your juju?
Speaker 1: I'm down.
Speaker 3: Don't He've be going crazier than me?
Speaker 1: Trust Yeah, what do you think about that? Would you like that? Kaylee? You can hang out with with Bianca.
Speaker 3: And an eighty five year old man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'll be hertainer. Perfect dome will he make Doma shirtless for her.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we got that big Grandpa, tell me you love it.