Speaker 1: Anna, you had to get give blood. I had to give blood. What's going on with us? We're both either falling apart or we're both having to do blood stuff. You go first, Well, quick question for you on the blood stuff. Are you okay with needles?
Speaker 2: No? I'm not at all okay with needles.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I've never been okay with needles, like even shots. But something about a needle that has to stay in your arm for a period of time, like what while the blood comes out does not sit well with me. So actually, when I was getting my blood work done, I passed out. But that's not that's not uncommon, like it happens frequently. I actually should have worn them ahead of time.
Speaker 4: Do they stop like when you pass out? Do they wait for you to come back to life for that?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know because I'm the only one in the room. But then they're like laying me back. They bring me a cold compre compress compress, put it on my head, some apple juice and a cookie, and yeah, then I just come back to it.
Speaker 4: Who needs medicine? All it takes is apple juice and a cookie and your back life. I should have been a drug addict. I actually it's not too late. I am you know, I might that might be my second life. I am so good with needles.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because I go give blood a lot, you know, like I ay when I say give blood. I've given blood at the American Red Cross. The only problem is they spam call you and text you NonStop afterwards. But I have to give blood for work all the time because or for my health all the time, because I had that hard thing. So I go give blood all the time, and it's no big deal to me.
Speaker 5: Anna.
Speaker 1: The hardest thing is trying to find my veins through my big fat arms.
Speaker 5: You got to drink.
Speaker 1: And the other thing that's interesting is I actually give myself shots because of I have that weight loss shot that I do, So I'm good with that. My thing is this, And I don't know where you went, but I went to a place right by the radio station. And the problem was the place that I went to. I walked in and there were a lot of sketchy people in there. And when I mean sketchy, I'm talking barbed wire tattoos.
Speaker 5: I'm talking talking.
Speaker 1: Kevin described this person perfectly when we were talking about the tattoos, like there was a room full of and I'm not lying to you when I say this, because they all were talking about it. Hepatitis, they were checking out, there were DNA, there was drug. This place does testing of more than just blood. And so I'm sitting in the waiting room and I'm looking around and I'm seeing some people that I think doctor Reynolds at Reynolds Orthodonyx could have gotten some patience from. And I'm looking around, going, guys, I'm here for my heart. I just want you guys to know. It's just I got I have this like heart thing that happened to me. I had an aneurysm heart like I'm explaining it to these people because I don't want them looking at me, going.
Speaker 5: There's heppetite right there. He's in with the rest of them.
Speaker 1: It's wild because then they call you back the place that I went to, and Anna, you tell me what yours was. You get an appointment online and then you go in and your name is on the.
Speaker 5: TV screen there have you. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Mine was not like that. Mine was like a doctor's office and they just had like a little room back.
Speaker 1: There minus h It was a I'll shout it out. It was Quest. It was a company called Quest Diagnostics.
Speaker 5: Heard of them.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the plug bell for anybody when you need to give blood, because if you have a heart issue like me, or appatitis like her, not you anna, but the person she was telling.
Speaker 2: Me labs general labs. Let's make that clear.
Speaker 1: This woman was telling me about her appatitis, which I kept thinking to myself at that moment. It was kind of like, you know when people say that they have COVID or do they have a friend that has COVID, you kind of like move away from them. I'm like, do I sit here? I don't know what I, potential lee should do. But it's weird when you go to the doctor, and I don't know if you guys have experienced this, if you go to the doctor, you go to the doctor because you need to do something, and you feel like you need to tell everybody that you're not sick or that you are just there for general stuff. Like I always feel like I have to now tell somebody that's in the waiting room with me.
Speaker 5: Is that what you did when you start finding out who you're in the room with.
Speaker 1: I do like I'm looking across the way at me, and there's you know, there's this guy that is standing there and he's coughing the whole time. I hate the coffers, the coffers inside there. But and also do you talk to the person that gives you it takes your blood.
Speaker 4: You got to have a conversation. Something interesting you said in the waiting room. I try to find a seat that's away from everybody. And it's almost like the journal, like, don't pee right next to me. If we go to a hospital and there are chairs everywhere, find the furthest chair away from me, and as people walk in, allow them to don't come sit next to me with a highlights of magazine and trying to bring up a conversation like stale, sick ass over there. I'm gonna stay over here. You're not trying to cross contaminate.
Speaker 1: I sit in the the fat person chair or the double person double boy.
Speaker 5: It's comfortable. Yeah, I'm with it. Hold on, Nicole, what's going on? Nicole? How are you?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: What the hell on? Say that again? You were sounds like hepatitis.
Speaker 6: I said, I'm good, how are you fantastic?
Speaker 5: What's I'm good? Now?
Speaker 1: My blood test actually came back. I just patted. It actually looks good.
Speaker 6: Awesome, that's great news.
Speaker 3: I mean, can't start any anything better than that.
Speaker 6: So my son, he's had vaccines when he was younger.
Speaker 7: Recently, I took him in he while he was thirteen at the time, and they're like, oh, if you do for this vaccine.
Speaker 6: I'm like, yeah, sure, go ahead. So they give him the vaccine and we're getting ready to check out.
Speaker 5: He's like, my heart's.
Speaker 6: Racing and I was like, well, you're probably just you know, the needle, because he was a little fray of needles. And he's like yeah, but I don't feel well. I feel like I'm going to pass out.
Speaker 7: And I was like, oh, hurry right out, leave and we go to the waiting room.
Speaker 6: I said, we'll go ahead and sit down. It's like, go to the front desk just to ask because.
Speaker 5: This has never happened before.
Speaker 7: And I was like, is there like a reaction to, you know, the vaccine at all that he has just got? And as I'm looking at him, I see him jolting, like he's leaning over and jolting.
Speaker 6: And I'm I'm like, oh my gosh. I was like, something's wrong, and I'm freaking out.
Speaker 7: The doctors are looking at me, and I was like, what to ask you guys?
Speaker 6: I was like, I was thinking there was something in the vaccine. So all these doctors and nurses came over and they're just like very lottyedy loddy DoD. They're looking at me and they're smiling. And I was like, like, did I do something wrong?
Speaker 7: She's like, oh, he probably just passed out, honey, this happens all the time.
Speaker 6: That they did something to him. Was like scene, wow, Yeah, it scared me. And he came back and he looked at me like what just happened. He's like, why are you Why are you holding on to me? Why are you staring at me? I was like, you just passed out. Oh scared me so bad. I thought that he was like dying or something.
Speaker 1: If he's a little guy with that, which I you know, is understandable, if that grows into his adulthood, what happens if he becomes a grown man that passes out or has problems with needles?
Speaker 5: Do women look at you guys differently?
Speaker 3: His dad actually does, Yes, it does. When I gave birth to our son, I'm you know, I had to get a C section, and Dad was standing over me.
Speaker 6: As soon as he saw a little bit of blood, he starts. He was like, oh my gosh, I'm going to pass out. And all the doctors and nurses came over to him, and I'm laying on the table. I was like, they're giving him the stiffic. So I'm like, hey, what about me? So I totally forgot about that when he got.
Speaker 5: That great topic.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: We should do that as a topic sometime, and thank you for the call. We should do that as a topic sometime of guys who who needed more medical attention in the delivery rooms than their birthing wives did. What's going on, Samantha, how you doing?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 8: So I used to live in California and out there they have like their version of Medicaid, the government insurance.
Speaker 6: They assign you a doctor you don't get to pick.
Speaker 8: And I went to my primary care doctor appointment that was inside of a methodome clinic, oh j And while I was sitting in a waiting room, a bunch of you know, the people there getting their daily treatments, were all sitting there talking and I just know that I had the most like sank face, just like getting on the dirtiest look, and the one woman looked sober for at me across from across the room, and she says, why are you looking like that.
Speaker 6: We're all do batic toe you. I said, oh, no, we're not.
Speaker 1: The last time I went there, uh see, I actually found it to be very interesting the place that I went to, and I thought that I'm going to go back again if I ever have to go get a test, just because everybody was having great conversations. Nobody was quiet about it, like normally when I go to the doctor, everybody is so secretive about their health. There, everybody's telling you everything about themselves. I've had sex with.
Speaker 8: Having a great time chatting about it in the center, and I'm sitting there just a pall, like what.
Speaker 1: No, we actually it's the funny thing. We were talking about the closest Raising Canes like we were some lady was afterwards, She's like, when I give my blood. After I give my blood, I'm going to Raising Canes to get a sweet tea, and I'm like, we're going to have the best day ever. And then we're gonna go to the methadone clinic on floor number two,