Speaker 1: War are the roses on intern John your morning show, because there is no worse feeling than with somebody in the back of your mind. The fun of them possibly stepping out starts to grow roots, if you will, and it just grows and grows and grows. We try rip that weed out right away. Danny, Good morning, sir, Good morning. So let's get into this. You and Autumn met in the wild about two years ago. How do you guys meet?
Speaker 2: We actually met. We were in like a like a running club, okay club, so like we were running and like, yeah, and then we just became friends start going out.
Speaker 3: That actually works, like.
Speaker 1: I did, okay, because we've always heard people say like running clubs are like the new hotness to meet people. Okay, So you guys meet the running club. Was there an incense ark or how many times did you run together before you hung out?
Speaker 3: One on? Won?
Speaker 2: I think I was just like after a couple of weeks, like I asked her out and we started, you know, we hit it off and eventually moved in together, and like, you know, it's been a while.
Speaker 1: Okay, So did she move in with you? You move in with her? You guys getting your place?
Speaker 2: We actually moved into a place together.
Speaker 3: Okay, very nice.
Speaker 1: And so you guys have been together officially for about two years, correct, Yeah, living together about a year and a half, okay, and your email mentions everything was going good, especially because I think the pressure'd always hang out with each other can be a lot me move in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you.
Speaker 1: Guys were able to kind of keep separate worlds but also join, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like we lived like guys nights and girls like like you know, should have like her girlfriends come over for like girls' night, and I would go out or whatever, and like you know the yeah, like and and we always did that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So but you've mentioned your email, girls night kind of changed all of a sudden. She doesn't want to have people at your guys's place. She goes out to see her friends at their place.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, Like so she's been like going out instead. And she also like it's like like getting dressed up for them, which she didn't used to.
Speaker 4: Do, you know, like clothes and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what was like the vibe like when it started. But now she's like like it looks like she's like going out like for real, like on the town. Like when we first started dating, all done up, like she's trying to impress somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, So whereas before girls and that with typical girls and like ice cream, uber eats, watch a round com whatever, now it's like she's almost put on the mating suit, if you will, to like well like that that like she's the peacocking herself too. It's like you don't think it's a girl's night basically, it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't seem like that kind of girls night an be more absolutely not. Yeah, and she like the not thing is like her car too. Uh it's always like.
Speaker 1: You know, like kind of messy, like yeah disaster, yeah okay, and read it the other.
Speaker 2: Day like I walked by and it was spotless and she was like it had been to her. She was like, yeah I got a car wash and that's just like it never happened. So that was that was al I don't know, Okay, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Okay? I mean yeah, that could be nothing.
Speaker 1: I guess like the inside was like a professional detail almost.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was like all like it didn't I was I did a double take. Okay, well what is going on?
Speaker 1: Okay? So okay, could be nothing. Let's do this then, Danny and step Collin out of an offering to Flowers, we'll call from the morning Bowl ride our Country Morning show alter ego. We'll put her in the seecretulation chamber. We'll see the last person to see your naked and vice versa, and we'll get some answers that way.
Speaker 3: Is that called?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: All right? Wore the roses and.
Speaker 1: Just for three minutes on Intern Johnny Morning Show. Wore the rosies on Intern john Your Morning Show. Danny, let me recap this quick. You and Autumn met at a run club several years back. You guys hung out a couple of times the run club. You asked her out. You guys kind of started dating pretty soon after that. I moved in with each other about nine months after that, been together about two years. The reason you want to do war the roses is you mentioned when you guys first started living with each other, she'd often have like girls' nights at her play, so the girls come over and watch movies and do whatever. You'd leave and do guys nights. That basically has kind of stopped the last couple of weeks. And what's kind of raised your flag a little bit is you noticed that when she leaves for girls' nights, she's not dressed in like sweats in the hoodie. She's dressed like she's trying to impress, in your words, almost like how she was when you guys first started hanging out, like peacock and if you will try to put her best foot forward?
Speaker 3: Is that fair?
Speaker 2: Yes? Okay yeah, the last second.
Speaker 1: No, but saying like, do you notice that she started dressing a lot better, almost like she's trying to get attention, like she's trying to peacock. Yeah, did she give you a reason for why the girls nights stop being at your place?
Speaker 2: That's a good question at all, or like not a good reason, like.
Speaker 4: Okay, then I don't even remember.
Speaker 2: It was just like, oh, we're doing it over at what's her name's house?
Speaker 3: Like okay, gotcha?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: And so when you would do your guys night, would it be with your own friends or like the boyfriends of the girls at girls night?
Speaker 2: One or two of them maybe, but no, it was like kind of a little bit different group.
Speaker 1: So if you ever hang out with the other boyfriends, do any of them act different?
Speaker 3: Like are they like?
Speaker 1: Because I feel like the boyfriends would they they've been like, Oh, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: You're still here.
Speaker 2: You know what, I don't know. I don't. Wow, that's like a good question. I don't really know the answer to that.
Speaker 3: No, that's fair. They might not not. That's fair. So let's see this.
Speaker 1: We'll call instead in the flowers to call from the Morning Bowl Ride, our country Morning char Alter Ego. We'll put her in the secret slation chambers, the last person that Caesar naked, and we'll get answers that way. Okay, okay, one second, I guess I would assume that boyfriends might know.
Speaker 3: But again, boyfriends on the way, I think also.
Speaker 4: Like her friends, if there is something around that they might not know either.
Speaker 3: That's really fair.
Speaker 4: She could just be feeling herself getting a little dressed up.
Speaker 3: God knows I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hello, I calling for Autumn. Please, Hey, Autumn, it's Hunbelieve the Morning Bull Ride. I put you in hold heal quick to talk to the show on the air. They want to talk to you roc about something. One second, just lost this life. Tumbleweed is me giving you what you need if you please, every single day of the week.
Speaker 4: That was poetic.
Speaker 3: It's something and stiffing the gas fumes again, a little.
Speaker 5: Bit of to my left and I'm getting you in. You wear chebulay anywhere you want to go. Tumbleweed got russ olgaty oars. Yeah, you know well, I'm gonna start calling it the pasture door.
Speaker 3: The pasture door.
Speaker 5: You get one from out the pastor absolutely fantastic.
Speaker 1: Clara Belle raising her phoning. Now, guys, special guess is this autumn?
Speaker 3: No, it's not. It's winter.
Speaker 1: Hey, Aim, welcomes the morning, bull Rye. We appreciate you being part of the program today. I got something real special for you. I'm you are a special caller. We Autumn got somebody in.
Speaker 2: Our secrettlation chamber.
Speaker 1: Now the reason they're in our lation chamber Autumn if they told us, if we ask you, who's the last person to see them naked? And vice versa, and you're gon say their name. Now here's a good thing, little Autumn, little fall bird. You say their name. You guys both win a free cruise as Jamaica. Beautiful this Timmy, you're actually any time of year now, Autumn, do you understand the rules of as I have explained it to you. Yeah, so you know the last person saw you? That closes I saw your twigs and berries. Okay, when I asked how recently was.
Speaker 3: It last week? Last week?
Speaker 1: A modest goal like that on my count? Three you say their name, we say in Jamaica. Okay, okay, three.
Speaker 3: No, three Keith Keeve? Is that you?
Speaker 2: Whoa? Whoa? You're boyfriend?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: No, Danny, No no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: No, my name is Adrian and John. I got Sauce and Rose here as well. We're doing War of the Roses in the show. Heith is your ex boyfriend? Well yeah, but I.
Speaker 3: Mean, but it's not like no, no, no, no, it's not like I'm doing no no, no, okay, Okayanny, Okay, I'm not. It's not a cheating thing. They just asked me who I saw?
Speaker 2: Who saw me naked?
Speaker 3: When fully naked? Wait? What?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, my my ex he's dealing with some bad stuff and I'm just kind of to make him feel No, I just want to cheer him up.
Speaker 2: I kind of flashed him a little.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's what you do with your totally flashed my ex all the time to make him feel better.
Speaker 3: Say, wait, thank you.
Speaker 1: How long have you been sneaking out to see your ex boyfriend?
Speaker 3: To flash him? So he feels better. Yeah, okay, it's not like that.
Speaker 1: I mean, we've been hanging out a little bit over the last couple of months because you girl.
Speaker 4: One man one time over the last few months.
Speaker 3: But it makes showed.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 4: It's so funny.
Speaker 5: Imagine like the lack of therapy people would need if we just flash everyone to make them feel better.
Speaker 3: That's so true. Probably say the world.
Speaker 1: So you don't think there's a problem on them that you have not told your boyfriend the last couple of months. Yes, you've been hanging out with your ex boyfriend because he's going through things. You don't think that's let's start with that one. That's not an issue.
Speaker 3: I don't think that it is.
Speaker 4: But you know he did that to you. He was flashing. Is drawn to his ex girl.
Speaker 1: Now what's the flashing part? You think it is a problem. You flash your ex boyfriend and you spectator.
Speaker 3: I think I didn't. It was just an impulse thing, trying to make him. Yeah, okay, maybe, okay.
Speaker 1: He also flashed you because we said you each size that's fair.
Speaker 3: Oh well no, I mean no, I just.
Speaker 1: Do you often flash people that raise their spirits? Because if so, my Instagram's open. John Jo, that's a joke. But you guys have a stupid That sounds right. You guys have done That sounds right because what if Danny was flashing his ex girlfriend alone without telling you to raise her spirits?
Speaker 3: Well, you know when you're saying it out loud on the radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So was your plan to just keep nursing him back to health by flashing your tatas?
Speaker 3: No, that wasn't my intention. So what what? What was the plan this? So we know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Danny is.
Speaker 1: A better understanding And listen, we were together for a really long time and I didn't really want to share with Danny.
Speaker 3: Because I thought he would get very jealous and we didn't want him to feel insecure.
Speaker 4: Sounds like you're.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, are your dial You're dude?
Speaker 4: Oh my Woor of the Roses is cretaped and possibly edited to broadcasts.
Speaker 2: It's permission granted from all participants.
Speaker 3: Want more roses, go to YMS radio dot com.
Speaker 1: War of the Roses on intern John in your Morning Show Your Thoughts nine nine three three eight to text in Tyson's Katie good morning.
Speaker 5: Hey, good morning.
Speaker 3: You heard War of the Roses. What do you want to say?
Speaker 2: I forgot my coffee this morning, so.
Speaker 1: This was the perfect to pick me up and that's what we do. Thank you for listening, have a great day you too. And everything Celebrity Sauce has for entertainment of part coming what you got for us.
Speaker 5: I'm going to tell you who the most dangerous leb is because of scammers.
Speaker 3: Get to it in less than three minutes on Intern John in Your Morning
Speaker 5: Show, Intern John in Your Morning Show on iHeartRadio