Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five.
Speaker 2: Six fifty five y five six fifty five.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Maddie is back for four today, your challenger from Detroit heading to the gym right now. Also going to be taking as I got the whole itinerary, uh, taking his son to the dentist later today.
Speaker 1: What's up, James? How you doing well? Show guys? What's hell?
Speaker 2: I like that Lydia does like a pregame interview with you to find out all the stuff that you got going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I wasn't ready.
Speaker 2: I want to know if somebody ever has told Lydia something really personal that they had going on, and Lydia didn't tell us about it, Like I'm sure it's getting a wart removed off my butthole wallow?
Speaker 1: Yeah that's how did he guess what you told me?
Speaker 2: James?
Speaker 1: All right, Maddie, I'm locking you up in a sound proof ario. We're gonna be again.
Speaker 2: Okay Ooh that was a good little gurgley.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Five pop culture tribute questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion. James, do you think you can do this. Let's go, buddy on, here you go. We'll start with this one. Travis Scott is celebrating his thirty fifth birthday today. Which Kardashian Jenner family member does he share two children with?
Speaker 1: Three seconds? Oh Kyley? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Amazon might be bringing back this reality show that once starred Donald Trump. It would be his son Don Junior firing people this time around.
Speaker 1: What's the name of that show? Three seconds? What did you say the Apprentice? Question number three.
Speaker 2: The big news at the beginning of the week was the engagement of Harry Styles and Zoe Kravitz. What boy band was Harry wants a part of?
Speaker 1: One Direction? Question number four.
Speaker 2: Nicole Kidman blatantly hit on Rihanna in front of her longtime partner, Who is he?
Speaker 1: Hey? Sa Rock?
Speaker 2: And Question number five. Simone Biles says that she is swearing off events for a while after paying twenty three thousand dollars to her glam squad for an event recently. Why is Simone famous.
Speaker 1: For gymnastics? Let's bring the champ back from a sound prood area.
Speaker 2: Dang James got a perfect score five out of five.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow you surprised? Yeah, that is amazing. Maddie, you gotta beat this. Can you do perfect today? I studied last night and I've become a Piston fan because I'm so scared you're going to ask about the Piston. No, that's right, here we go. Question number one.
Speaker 2: Travis Scott is celebrating his thirty fifth birthday today. Which Kardashian Jenner family member? Does he share two children with.
Speaker 1: Kylie? Yes? Question two.
Speaker 2: Amazon might be bringing back this reality show that once starred Donald Trump. It would be his son Don Junior firing people this time around. What's the name of that show?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Question three. The big news at the beginning of the week was about the engagement of Harry Styles and Zoe Kravitz. What boy band was Harry once a part of?
Speaker 1: One Direction? Yep? Three to three.
Speaker 2: Question four. Nicole Kidman blatantly hit on Rihanna in front of her longtime partner.
Speaker 1: Who is he Keith urban.
Speaker 2: Well? No wrong answer her longtime hurtner, referring to Rihanna asap Rocky Champion.
Speaker 1: Yes, James is a winner.
Speaker 2: Let's see if you get would get this one? Maddie Simone Biles says she's swearing off events for a while after paying twenty three thousand dollars to her glam squad for the event recently that she was at. Why is Simone famous? She's a geminal? Yeah yeah yeah, maybe the confusion did get her, but you have to go. James is a winner. Congratulations to you, buddy, back tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Yes, hang on one second, guys, we're going to get you a partying gift so that you have something nice to go home with. And special thanks to our friends at the Great gre this week.
Speaker 1: Maddie.
Speaker 2: It was so nice to meet you, so nice to hang out with you. Yes, thank you, James, talk to you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Here we go. It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five five five