Speaker 1: Bailey on the Dave Ryan in the Morning show one on one point three, kat w b.
Speaker 2: It is Friday, supposed to be gorgeous today. It is October third. Taylor Swift album came out last night. Where was I last night? And I heard somebody talking about it. They were kind of like ignorant about it, and I wanted to They're like, I think it's coming out tomorrow afternoon, and I wanted to say something, but I didn't want to appear like, you know, well, let me tell you man, actually actually yeah, and what's it called reputation?
Speaker 3: And I'm just like, oh, bothered the hell out of me? Would you have said something not about Taylor Swift?
Speaker 4: But I was in line in Universal Orlando for a Jimmy fallon Ryde and the old woman next to me was like, I love Jimmy Kimmel and I was like.
Speaker 2: It's funny. Other things going on. We will still be playing Taylor Swift's songs new stuff at pretty much the top of every hour. And this one is kind of a randomly chosen one. I don't know if this is the this is the single, this is the single? Okay, the Fate of Ophelia. I have no idea what it meant, but here it is. And by the way, you're playing that little game on the iHeart app to win tickets for her movie screening. Here is your cue. The song is called the Fate of Ophelia good Luck. She forgot to say the name of the city, but I will take it anyway. I don't think it's really that important, but the energy, the enthusiasm is there, So congratulations. We're gonna get ahold of you. We'll get your phone number and we will let you into the screening tomorrow of the Taylor Swift movie down in Eden Prairie Center. Stop at the Asia Mall when you're done, because they got I mean, it's delightful.
Speaker 5: Okay, go to Shils.
Speaker 2: Shills is amazing. Shills is down there to Yeah, Happy Friday. It's Katie W. B. Kingston. Have a great day today. He's got I think a run tomorrow. You don't know who Kingston is, but his mama is listening. Birthdays today, get this one. Kevin Richards Richardson from the Backstreet Boys is fifty four years old to day before.
Speaker 3: Gwen Stefani is fifty six.
Speaker 5: She does an age. She's ageless.
Speaker 1: Kevin Richardson's listening right now and he's like, oh am I old.
Speaker 2: It is fifty four. Ashley Simpson is forty one years old to day, and Asap Rocky is thirty seven.
Speaker 3: Today it's also National Boyfriend Day.
Speaker 2: So is it National Boyfriend Day?
Speaker 6: Yes, it is.
Speaker 4: Ladies, get your man a little something something Ullyssa, my girlfriend, Alyssa was very much like on Girlfriend Day.
Speaker 3: I think was August first. She was like, just have you want to say to me?
Speaker 2: I was like, wow, you you two are both super high maintenance. You are you are made for each other. Okay, good Susan and I did nothing on our twenty fifth anniversary and you're worried about finding a card in the present handle for National girlfriend We're young and then love.
Speaker 3: We love each other.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they still be in the same room together.
Speaker 2: Dave, what's that like? All right, We're going to take a break. We'll be back in a second, coming back one hour commercial, free, loaded down with all kinds of cool stuff. I've got a Dave Ryan bobblehead that I found in my basement and I'm going to give it away for your best KTBB story. If you get a great KBB memory, then call me at sixty five one nine eight nine kt w BE. Maybe you won some big test from a roller coaster marathon. Maybe you lived in the Backstreet Biffy for a week and won Backstreet Boys tickets. Maybe you got in a fight with Tony Fly. Maybe you got in a fist fight with Tony Fly at the club. I mean, whatever your story is, then you call me and I'll get you the bobblehead. If you got the best one, we'll do that in the second No phone screen or Friday, the Daily Bailey and more. All come you do t.
Speaker 1: W B.
Speaker 2: It is Friday, A big homecoming tonight, Eaton Prairie homecoming tonight, Go Eagles from Rachel. I'm not sure who they're playing tonight, but I wish both teams the best of luck, best homecoming for Eton Prairie.
Speaker 3: I think was Eda's homecoming tonight.
Speaker 4: And I'm gonna be out there for Friday night football, and I'm excited because homecoming there's always a different energy, you know, especially with the seniors. Last week we're at Monticello and they I think blew out their competition. So come to Wisetta twenty five thousand dollars scholarship on the line thanks to Saint Benis Sint John's.
Speaker 2: We went to chan Hassen's homecoming last week and the stands were packed. What I'm saying, And We've been to many homecomings and mini games there and I've never seen the stands of fan stands so packed. It is KATWGB. We're gonna give away this amazing little item right now. I'm gonna hold it up to the camera. We are on TV, Dave Ryan TV on YouTube. Just go on YouTube look for Dave Ryan TV. I was going through my garage at garage basement and I found a box of bobbleheads, like nine of them because twenty twenty five years ago the station made Dave Ryan bobbleheads. So there's me and I've got a KTBDB jersey on. I got a microphone in one hand, a donut in the other hand, and I'm wearing headphones and on the back it says Ryan won. So this can be yours, because I don't want nine of them in my basement.
Speaker 3: That one's in good condition too, that is.
Speaker 2: It is in great condition. The head still bobbles still, yeah, and a lot of them we got. The microphone hand been broken off but this one is in good condition. All you have to do is tell me a story, a memory of KATIELGB. So, whether it's about the Morning Show or what happened Aubrey, good morning, good morning, give me your Katie WB story.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 8: So I think twenty eleven twelve, somewhere in there, you guys were doing a contest to win a trip to Cancun, Mexico. Ye, and we I won and brought my best friend with And on the first night there she threw out her back and we had to pay to fly home early. Oh no, she slipped in the shower.
Speaker 9: I've had a few too.
Speaker 8: Many drinks already by that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: We had the.
Speaker 8: Welcome party, and so I'm trying to push her down the beach in a wheelchair and you know she had the brakes on.
Speaker 10: Actually, Oh no, bad experience all around.
Speaker 2: Oh no. And you had to come home after one You came home one day earlier, after one.
Speaker 1: Day, after one day, after one day.
Speaker 2: Do you guys ever talk about this trip now?
Speaker 10: You know it's kind of a sore subject.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you had to be supportive and be nice even though you wanted to choke her out.
Speaker 8: You trip always says, well, you should have.
Speaker 2: Brought me, you should have Aubrey. Please hold for one second. We'll do another quick one here. Hi Dana, Hi, A memory of Katie WB could win you a bobblehead. What's your story?
Speaker 6: Okay, so back in the early nineties is how long I've been listening to the show Thank you Back to the school bus. I actually wrote you an email and you wrote me back, thank you so much to Minnesota goodbye. But the bus driver listened to the morning show and you were doing a hirom call and you called the Minneapolis Public Library in your hirem voice. And it was when the Madonna book came out and she wrote a book about sex.
Speaker 2: Yes, the Madonna Sex Book was like about nineteen ninety one or two something like that, and it was all like, you know, naked pictures of Madonna.
Speaker 6: Basically yeah, yes, So you called them the Minneapolis Library in your hiring voice and you're like, yes, I would want to. I'm wondering if if you're selling sex, I would like to. I would like to purchase sex. Are you selling it? Can I rent it? How do I get it? And the librarian was just like, oh my god, and all the kids on the bus were roaring laughing. It was so funny.
Speaker 2: How old were you at the time, eleven? Oh my god, I'm embarrassed all these years later though, that's a fun memory for you. Wow. I'm gonna get you know what. I'm gonna get you an Aubrey both the bobblehead. Dana, hold on, I'll get your addressing and to mail you bobblehead. Where are you going to put this bobblehead? Anyway?
Speaker 6: I have a cute little bar in my basement.
Speaker 1: It's going right on the bar, okay, next to the little Dave Ryan, Hey.
Speaker 2: I love that. Thank you, Dana. Please hold Aubrey. You both of you get a bobblehead. I got to get rid of these things. Yeah, so we'll have we'll have more maybe next week. All right, it's KDWB. Let's do a little something different on the big Taylor Swift release day daily Daily on KDB.
Speaker 1: Hey, Dave, you're gonna name this movie that I'm about to quote? Okay, on October third, he asked me what day it was. It's October third. Let me give you another call on me. I'm not a regular mom, I'm a cool mom.
Speaker 2: Dave.
Speaker 3: Call on me.
Speaker 1: That's why her hair is so big. It's full of secrets. You'll go Glenn, Coco, Dave.
Speaker 2: A photo friend. Hello, Hi, Jenny, do you have the answers? Do you have any idea what the answer?
Speaker 5: Yes, Dave, it is mean Girls. Yeah, it is mean Girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So today is technically Mean Girls Day. I don't know exactly how that is celebrated. Obviously it's getting a little bit of clips by Taylor Swift. But because in the movie she says, on October third, he asked me what day it was, It's October third, and so today it's mean Girl's Day. So I'm gonna go through other quotable movies and see if you guys can guess them. Okay, okay, so you can ring in with your name. You can just save Dave and or Jenny and just tell me if you know.
Speaker 3: Some of these quotes. It's okay, Ready, Bye, buddy, Hope you find your dad. Jenny, Yes elf, that is elf?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Look at you? Wow? Good.
Speaker 3: I had some other ones just in case you didn't get what that one.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.
Speaker 3: It's a great one.
Speaker 1: If you have any that you like, you can text us in five three nine two one quotable movie quotes.
Speaker 3: Here's another. Girls only want boyfriends.
Speaker 1: Who have great skills, you know, like Dae chuk skills.
Speaker 2: Yes, go ahead, No, keep going, keep going, un.
Speaker 1: Chok skills, computer skilled, computer hacking skills, Peter hacking skills.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Dave, Well, that would be the two thousand and three classic Napoleon Dynamite.
Speaker 1: That is Napoleon Dynamite the most quotable movie of all time, if I do say so myself.
Speaker 2: Also, it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. I love that movie. Okay, here's another. I don't know if Jenny will know this one.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love technology, it's not as much as you. You see, always and forever.
Speaker 3: She's got sandy blonde hair, pretty nice face. Just a little pot because she hasn't sent me a full body shot yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what, I am a rather brilliant surgeon. Perhaps I can help you with that hump?
Speaker 3: What hump?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Dave, Yes, Young Frankens, that is Young Frankenstein.
Speaker 3: You're correct. Also, what knockers?
Speaker 1: Oh? Thank you doctor, Jenny. If you've not seen that movie, you would probably like it. Okay, I'll put out my list. Okay, here's the next one. You got into Harvard. What like it's hard, Jenny, Jenny, go ahead, legally.
Speaker 3: Blind blind Jenny. Okay, here we go, keep going. So shall we shag now or shall we shag later?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Dave Austin Powers International Man Mystery.
Speaker 1: That is well, nice job. Okay, here's the next one. Florals for Spring groundbreaking by all means, move at a glacial pace. You know how that thrills me. Jenny, you should know it.
Speaker 5: Yes, the Devil wears product it is.
Speaker 1: You. Guys are doing really good. Okay, here's another one. Fish are friends not food? Easy one little mermaid? No, no, he touched the butt? Yes, minding nemo. Okay, here's another one. Dave, you'll know this one.
Speaker 3: Life moves pretty fast.
Speaker 1: If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Speaker 2: Ferris Bueller's day off.
Speaker 3: That is correct. Muehler, Buehler, Mueller, Buehler. All right, it's just a flesh wound.
Speaker 2: I met Dave, Dave Monty Python on the Holy Grail.
Speaker 3: That is correct.
Speaker 2: The guys. He's a knight and he gets his arms and legs cut off by another night in a battle, and he's not and they're like.
Speaker 3: You're going to die, Like now, I'm not.
Speaker 2: It's just a flesh wound and he's spurting blood.
Speaker 1: That was honestly the only time I laughed at that movie, and I did.
Speaker 3: Not think it was funny. Okay, here's another one that the people are texting in.
Speaker 11: It's me.
Speaker 1: Jenny, Yes, Jenny No, that is the hot chick, the hot chick.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know where I got.
Speaker 3: They're killing me smalls, that is sama.
Speaker 1: Yep, you guys are doing really good. You guys watch too much movies, too many movies. What are your favorite movie quotes?
Speaker 3: Anything? You got any ideas, thoughts, feelings? Obviously in Napoleon.
Speaker 5: Game, this one, I love you Jedi? Why do you love that?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 5: She kind of hate that quote because I get it all the time.
Speaker 3: Everyone says it to you over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, just what in the hell are you doing? Learning that Cuba? Having some food? What's that? Fro fast times at Ridgemine High.
Speaker 1: Here's one Dave that someone texted in maybe you'll know you can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one gets filled first.
Speaker 2: Crumpy old Man.
Speaker 3: That is grumpy old man.
Speaker 5: Job very well.
Speaker 1: I know I like that one too because it reminds me of home and my family. Fabulous you. I did a great job.
Speaker 2: You should do this more often. This was the best thing you've done on the radio so far. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, it's mean Girl's Day, and so you should celebrate mean Girl's Day by watching a very quotable movie.
Speaker 3: Any movie that you like that is quotable. That's fine.
Speaker 1: You don't have to watch mean girls, and maybe you shouldn't, Okay, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I'm just trying to think of what movie I need to watch me too.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well, Napoleon one is the most quotable.
Speaker 2: I don't need to see that movie again because I've seen it so many times. I love it still. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Trying in Baseball League of their own of their own great movie.
Speaker 5: Another quotable one, but I can't remember anything is super Bad. I feel like there's definitely one from super Bad.
Speaker 3: How about you're pooping in the street, aren't you?
Speaker 12: Ha ha?
Speaker 5: That's like one of the best brides Maids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's Bridesmaids.
Speaker 2: I don't remember any of the quotes from Bridesmaids neither. I said all the time, like, you know, there they just had the meat and now they're trying on bridal dresses.
Speaker 1: Or help me I'm poor. I do say help me, I'm poor? On a regular basis?
Speaker 2: Is that from Bridesmaids?
Speaker 3: From Bridesmaids?
Speaker 5: Okay, this is probably my favorite from super Bad. Okay, you scratch our backs, we'll scra at yours. That comes from Jewels, Seth goes well Jewels. The funny thing about my back is that it's located on my you know what, no, no, have you had been super brown?
Speaker 2: I saw it years ago into the.
Speaker 5: News the word there and I can't obviously say that. Fine, Okay, that funny thing about my back is that it's located on.
Speaker 1: My David, you always quote a Christmas vacation too.
Speaker 3: That's the one that you kind of.
Speaker 2: Well, there's one where his cousin Eddie is empty in his RV bathroom into the sewer and he's like Blanker's full. There's also a serious Clark, serious clerk. That's someone I wouldn't be more surprised, but I woke up with my face stapled to the carpet.
Speaker 3: I heard you made up with a hot dog.
Speaker 2: It was one time.
Speaker 3: Girls too, so girls because that is a funny anyway, that's the daily Bailey thing.
Speaker 2: So everybody, we got to do this more often. Will you make that like a weekly feature Bailey's artist. Yeah, you just give up something that. Yeah, we need to do new stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, new stuff, new stuff.
Speaker 2: Dave Ryan Show one on one three kd w B write it down, Jenny Kay Start is brought you by six y one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. Let's go to the Taylor Swift desk. Here's reporter Jenny Lutenberger.
Speaker 5: Jenny, the te is pipe in you all. People are coming out. They're dissecting everything. And there is a song on her album called actually Romantic and they're saying it's a disc track for Charlie XCX.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you why, Oh, they don't like each other.
Speaker 5: I guess not because Charlie XCX has a song called Sympathy is a Knife and she wrote don't want to see her backstage at my boyfriend's show, fingers crossed behind my back. I hope they break up quick. So that was something she wrote in hers and actually romantic Taylor Swift song, she says, high five to my ex and then you said you're glad he ghosted me. Wrote me a song saying it makes you sick to see my face, and so there's more things in it. It says, I heard you call me boring Barbie when the Coke's got you brave. That's a line and it's you. Now this one gets even spicier. This is all in her song actually romantic, I mind my business, God's my witness that I don't provoke it. It's kind of making me what because it's actually sweet all the time you've spent on me. And so apparently they've got some beef because Charlie xx's song Sympathy as a Knife talks about another female artist that makes her really insecure, and everyone said that that's definitely a Taylor Swift, so they call it a disc track, even though Charlie says it's not a dis track, but Taylor's hitting back hard if that is, because it does sound like a distrack when you dissect the lyrics.
Speaker 1: Has she ever been like because I'm not I mean, I like Taylor Swift, but I'm not necessarily up to date on all of her music. Ever, would you say that she's been this salacious before or no, this is I just.
Speaker 5: Watched another radio person talking about this in a commercial break because she's a huge Swiftie. She said that, like it almost crosses the line to the point that you like, don't need to know as much information as she's saying in these lyrics. Yeah, like it's almost too much. So No, she has never been the salacious, never like this open about sex kind of you know, it's all innuendos. It's still like.
Speaker 2: It feels like a little a little off brand, and I think that, you know, they need to evolve a little bit in the same way that Miley Cybers needed to evolve away from Hannah Montana.
Speaker 5: But no, Sabrina Carpenter's last album let me tell you that, Like, it's nothing like that, but it's definitely she does it in a more artistic way. But there is way more sex in this album.
Speaker 3: So one more question.
Speaker 1: Jenny as the reporter from Taylor Swift Desk, the song Ruined the Friendship, is that about Blake Lively or not?
Speaker 3: I don't know that one yet yet.
Speaker 5: I don't know that one yet, and I'll be honest, I didn't really like that one when I listened to it.
Speaker 3: That was probably my least.
Speaker 5: Favorite of all of them so far. My favorite is opal life. If we could play a clip of this and will you play the whole part, Dave, because it gets good when he turned down?
Speaker 2: What does op life mean?
Speaker 5: Open light? Define?
Speaker 3: Opal is like you know, a color so but it's one word light.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wonder if it's like social life.
Speaker 5: It means a man made opalescent glass with a distinctive milky blue glow that is often mistaken for a precious stone like moonstone or true opal.
Speaker 2: Oh you go? Okay, I wonder what this song called? Okay, anyway, the world is decided. This this dissecting all these.
Speaker 5: Yeah, on TikTok today and you'll understand every about Taylor Swift. You go on there today more about Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Yesterday in London, she taped The Graham Norton Show, which can already be seen on BBC, BBC America and on AMC Plus if you have that streaming platform. It was the first time that she's kind of shown off her ten carrot diamond engagement ring. She also talks about how Travis proposed in the backyard, and also about different songs that are on her CD obviously or her album.
Speaker 3: Sorry not her CD.
Speaker 1: No one says that anymore, and then Graham Norton also said that he that Taylor baked him a loaf of sour dough bread.
Speaker 3: Of course, because I guess that's her bit now.
Speaker 1: But she'll also be this week on the Tonight Show, It's Jimmy Fallon and Late Night with Seth Meyers, So she's going to be everywhere, if she's not already everywhere.
Speaker 4: More celebrities are coming out about Ellen DeGeneres, like talking about they didn't like her or she treated them mean. And now Ellen's wife Porsche might be the one saying it too. They're saying that she's baker be on the outs Porsche Allegedly these are all from sources, So how credible are they? Allegedly need space from Ellen because she feels suffocated and micro managed.
Speaker 3: Now, mind you, Ellen and Porscha moved out of the country.
Speaker 4: I don't know where they live now, but they moved out of the country a couple of years ago. When Ellen got off a TV so together. I think they are in London. So now that they went off and they're like, let's escape the world.
Speaker 3: But even Porscha's like I need a break.
Speaker 2: Yike. Wow. All right, that's the dirt, brought to you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. We are going to do no phone screener Friday, just like we all we do. But we're changing the rules to no rules on no phone screen or Friday, because we usually have rules that you got to be at least sixteen. Because people were calling to put their adorable little little muppet.
Speaker 3: Mummet little little muppets on them.
Speaker 2: On the on the show like hi, and they were like, you know, they were cute, but we'd ruled that. So now we don't care. We couldn't do shout outs because we do shout outs. Another time. You can do shout outs. Now I don't care. You can plug an event this weekend. Okay, keep it short, but I would rather. I mean, there are no rules. We're breaking the rules today for no phone screener Friday. No swearing. Of course that's a given because yeah, well we'll dumb you touch up and but we'd rather, you know, like, stick to your same old creative juices and come up with questions or anything that you want to talk about on no phone screener Friday, because most radio stations they will screen the calls. They'll answer them off the air. They'll be like, Okay, Hi, Cindy, what do you want to talk about? I want to talk about may or Fry. Okay, hold on, and then we'll put you on hold and then I know what you want to talk about. This time I answer the phone live, and I don't know what you're going to talk about.
Speaker 1: Can I say, even though there's no rules, that doesn't mean we won't like cut you off if you're getting kind of kookie.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 3: Yes we can still do that. Thanks for putting that out there. Yeah, okay, you can't just rattle on and on.
Speaker 2: Getting kind kooky. If you get too kookie, you'll hear.
Speaker 12: This sound.
Speaker 5: Cookie alarm and.
Speaker 2: We will cut you off. So let's get to the phone here, no phone screen or Friday on KDWB. You're up first. What's your name, Jessica, Jessica, what's up?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 12: I just want to do a shut out to all my girls at work, and I also want to tell all my children to have a fabulous day because school just sucks.
Speaker 2: You say, okay, not very nice. Okay, there's a little shout out. Okay, KDWB no phone screener, Friday. What's your name, Alison? Allison? I'd love that name is my daughter's name. What's up, Allison?
Speaker 10: Well, I want to talk about MicroB lady eyebrows and the myth that girls go in think you know, it's only going to last like twelve to fifty months, and that's what they're told. But really, you're getting a tattoo on your face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, mine micro bladed. Are you saying, are you like promoting it or saying don't do it?
Speaker 10: Well, I'm saying, like you they should. You should be given like a more clear picture, like this is a tattoo. It's not gonna go away, like you might have to have it like lasered off, and and even the options for lasering tattoos off your eyebrows are really limited.
Speaker 5: I see, I'm going to disagree with you because I got mine microbladed eight years and it faded after like four year four ish. There's still maybe a little tiny remnants, but mine are my eyebrows are basically just all natural and then a film in will I just think of how much you like wash your face and.
Speaker 1: How that exfoliates over time, over and over and over again. But I mean, I've wanted to get mine done so I don't have to draw them in anymore. That's why I got mine done of it, and I loved it. I like want to go get it done again because mine's faded. But it is a good PSA to say, Remember you're tattooing your face.
Speaker 3: That is a good one.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. All right, next one screen your Friday. You're up next. What's your name is?
Speaker 7: Diego?
Speaker 2: Okay, Diego? What's up?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm just driving home for the weekend with my boys from North Dakota.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad you called in. You're driving home to North Dakota or driving from North.
Speaker 4: Dakota, North Dakota from North.
Speaker 3: Dakota with all your boys? How many boys you got in the car?
Speaker 2: Due they're sleeping right now, though, Sep talking all right, thank you? Diego? Confused, Diego? Do you know what's the best thing to come out of where are you North Dakota. What's the best thing to come out of North Dakota by ninety four. By ninety four, all right, thank you KATWB no phone screen your Friday. What's your name?
Speaker 3: Hi, Trish?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 7: I just want to talk to you about camping. I love you've got an RV.
Speaker 9: It's super awesome.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, so we go get.
Speaker 3: Your phone again, try it again.
Speaker 7: Sorry. We did fifteen trips this year in our RVY.
Speaker 3: Wow, fifteen.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a question, Trish? Do you poop in the r V or do you like restrict that to only p We.
Speaker 7: Absolutely poop on our RV and that's that's perfectly fine. Just makes you clean it out real good.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the idea, is clean it out real good. See, we don't do that. We don't. We don't do that because we've heard that there can be problems.
Speaker 5: You put a hose up and you go get rid of the waste.
Speaker 2: Oh thanks, you put a hose up, and thanks you never thought I didn't know that Jenny worked at Camping World. Look at this.
Speaker 5: I just listen. I think of the woods. Okay, So I don't know how fancy of a little hose you got, but that's what I've seen other camper van people Jenny's discuss my question. Let's get back to our collar is. You said you went on fifteen trips this year in the RV. What was your favorite one? And to wear?
Speaker 7: So one of our our favorite is Lake Bilby and Cannon Falls. You on there twice this year because we love it. We also love Love Balley and Zumbroll Falls. We were most mostly self this year just to avoid all the traffic north so much.
Speaker 2: I heard, yeah, no, we're going out one more time this weekend.
Speaker 6: So uh so, I want to.
Speaker 7: Tell you we started a page called campsite Smart all one word, camp site Smart. I'd love for you to follow it. We do meals, tips and tricks, campsite tours, all sorts of things, and we'd love to camp with you next summer.
Speaker 2: For sure, Dave, campsite smart. Is that a Facebook group or an actual website?
Speaker 7: It's a Facebook group. Yeah, can't smart all one word.
Speaker 2: I will check it out, Thank you, buddy. Okay, no phone screener Friday. It is no rules today on no phone screener Friday. So normally you can you have to be at least sixteen no show shout outs and no plugging your adventure business today we don't care.
Speaker 3: That's no rules. But you can't swear. You can't swear period.
Speaker 2: You're up next. What's your name?
Speaker 4: Love it?
Speaker 9: This is Sarah. I want to give a quick uh information to everybody to check in on their grandparents today and all the elderly people in their life and everybody in the elderly population. There's a huge uptake in people getting stamped by people on the internet. So if grandma's talking to an army general overseas, do your best to convince.
Speaker 7: Her that it's not a real person.
Speaker 10: I've heard that.
Speaker 2: No, that's horrible that people do that and like try to steal like some eighty year old woman's life savings. Yeah, terrible, more.
Speaker 5: Than you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure people too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Call my grandma to day and thank her for my birthday card.
Speaker 2: Hey, good, you should do that. I'm going to have no phone screener Friday. You're up next. What's your name?
Speaker 7: Gail?
Speaker 2: Hi, Gail.
Speaker 10: I just wanted to say it.
Speaker 1: We listen to you guys every morning, and I've got my five.
Speaker 3: Year old and my six year old in the car and they have met you a couple of times and they absolutely love you, guys.
Speaker 2: We are lovable, we are very charming. We're lovable and we are I probably did a magic trick for him.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, yep, you guys.
Speaker 2: Wants to hi, hie, No want to Thanks you guys.
Speaker 3: Have a good day, guys.
Speaker 2: But bye. No phone screen or Friday. By the way, if you call no phone screener Friday, we don't answer in advance. Just keep ringing ringing, ringing, ringing until we answer it. Then you'll be live on the radio.
Speaker 7: What is your name, Diane?
Speaker 2: What's up, Diane.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm keeping on the camping scene.
Speaker 9: I heard that Bailey.
Speaker 6: Gave Jenny a chee wee I did.
Speaker 1: I'm wondering if she wants it because I went up north and Boundary waters and you.
Speaker 8: Know what, and you know you got to take everything off. But I was just wondering if you.
Speaker 3: Like it, Jenny.
Speaker 5: I swear if you lost that thing, no, no, no, I have it. It's in my Campion materials. However, I just like have it. I don't know if I've been on a trip since you gave it to me. Maybe you did. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: However, she wee she missed it, which sounds like a horrible old toilet.
Speaker 5: It's like a little funnel so you don't pee all over yourself, basically. But I am going out of town next weekend and going in the van, so I will give a full review.
Speaker 1: And I want to see you at the edge of your Instagram how it works.
Speaker 5: You're sick and this is how I pee and my.
Speaker 3: Vand come with me as I use my shi we in the woods.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, honestly, all right, A couple of more here, no phone screen or Friday. You're up next. What's your name? Hey, Henry? Are you Henry? Good? What's up?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 10: So I just had a quick question about the YouTube lives.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so I'm wondering if Dave is just stay in frame.
Speaker 9: I'm actually almost finished.
Speaker 2: If what if danger? If Dave could just stay in frame, I'm almost Oh that's hysterical.
Speaker 3: No, that's just Henry. That's hysterical. Hen What.
Speaker 2: I love you, Henry.
Speaker 3: It's me again. Please clip this later for.
Speaker 2: It's not hysterical, Henry. Thank you very much, Henry. You I mean that was the surprise laugh of the day.
Speaker 3: Have his anniversary this week, to have a great.
Speaker 2: Day, Henry. God, I didn't even get it.
Speaker 5: He was referencing, like Dave's frame is the best frame of all of us. So it's like, oh, just keep the camera on Dave. He looks the best.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, Yeah, that's hysterical, all right, more like that, Yes, Katie would be no phone screen or Friday. What's your name?
Speaker 6: Michelle A?
Speaker 2: I'm Michelle A. How you doing good? What's up?
Speaker 10: Just to have a great weekend?
Speaker 3: Dave's going to now? Yeah? I just did not in the studio.
Speaker 5: That's a rule.
Speaker 2: I'm almost finished the studio. No Friday, no phone stream of Friday. You're up next? What's your name?
Speaker 8: Harderm?
Speaker 3: Hi? Hey, what's up? What up?
Speaker 7: We're going to shout out for our school marathon.
Speaker 2: Tell me about that. Go ahead and do it.
Speaker 7: We raised money for our school and we walk around the block two times.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's marathon. Yeah.
Speaker 2: What grade are you guys in?
Speaker 8: I'm in fifth grade and Cam's in the second.
Speaker 2: That is great.
Speaker 5: What school do you go to?
Speaker 2: None of your business, Jenny. They shouldn't say things like that.
Speaker 3: Well, what if they're you're trying to raise money?
Speaker 5: Shout out? Fool?
Speaker 3: So what school is it?
Speaker 7: You're Catholic school?
Speaker 6: To stay call?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Love? That one.
Speaker 3: Everyone go give money to that school.
Speaker 2: Okay, very good bye, guys, bye bye. Okay, Well, there's no rules today. Normally you have a rule. You got to be at least sixteen years old. Today the rules, we don't have any rules. Nine rules where we're going. Oh no, it's roads. Roads where we're going? There are we don't need road I don't.
Speaker 4: Know it is it almost?
Speaker 2: I'm almost finished, Katie. No phone screen or Friday? What's your name?
Speaker 1: I did Alejandro?
Speaker 2: Alejandro? What's up they are? Last night?
Speaker 7: I have a sleep paralysis?
Speaker 1: Did any of you guys ever have one of them?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: That's the worst. Sleep paralleousa paralysis.
Speaker 1: You can't move and you are fighting.
Speaker 4: Weird sometimes, so sleep paralysis, and correct me if I'm wrong. It's like when you're in the middle of a dream and you're aware that you're dreaming, but for some reason you just can't open your eyes.
Speaker 3: You cannot wake up.
Speaker 5: You can't move in your dream too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh never, not even once. It happens to me like like once a year or so.
Speaker 3: Oh No, it's much more common than you think.
Speaker 2: Thirty five.
Speaker 10: It's just like this is no right, Yeah, it.
Speaker 5: Still happens to me. I just had one, like a week ago, and it is because I ate peanut butter and chocolate before bad.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that I got a question for you.
Speaker 5: Used to idle.
Speaker 2: It's Gary. I don't remember Gary.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's something.
Speaker 2: He'll be on the show near Halloween, and he got the day of Halloween then right around Halloween. So yeah, at one hundro you can call in and ask him about that, because he does that one quite often. I have this dream where if I fall asleep, there's this guy with like knives his fingers and and he's and he's got like a burnt up face and a striped sweater.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right. I am no phone screen for Friday. You're up next? What's your name? Friday? Miss Sydney, Sydney, what's up?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 8: I just wanted to call and say hi to Bailey because she's the best, and to give a shout out to my boyfriend for two year anniversary yesterday.
Speaker 1: Oh Sydney, Hey, how happy shout out? Happy anniversary? Two years is a long time. It's too long, honestly, too long, too long. How do you have a great day, Sydney?
Speaker 2: Thank you? But you know, no phone screener Friday. What's your name?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, hi, what's up?
Speaker 7: What we're gonna pay?
Speaker 12: And it's so fine?
Speaker 2: How old are you?
Speaker 8: I'm eight years old?
Speaker 6: No, you're not.
Speaker 3: Nine?
Speaker 2: Okay, Gosha, Well I'm glad you're listening. Is that your mom in the background. Yeah, there are in mom's purse. There are little green pieces of paper with pictures of old guys on them. What you can do is take those out and bring them down to Katie WB. Okay, okay, thank you, Okay, you're not or you can venmo me keep going?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, no phone screener Friday?
Speaker 2: Or up next? What's your name? My name is Danny, hy Danny? What's up?
Speaker 6: I just want to say it.
Speaker 2: Was hello lost yea. I wanted to shout.
Speaker 6: Out a couple of events happening or about an hour.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not your fault, but your phone is not cooperating, so we're going to move on. I'm sorry, and she ranged all that time, Katie w you be no phone screen for Friday? A couple of more then we'll wrap up. What's your name for?
Speaker 12: Rosa?
Speaker 2: Rosa? What's up?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 12: I am helping the dyna Asian American Alliance organize huge Devali festival on Friday, October tenth at the Plaza on Nolan Mains from six o'clock to eight o'clock. There'll be traditional dancing, free Hannah. So I just wanted to.
Speaker 10: Put it out there.
Speaker 12: It's next Friday, suss in Francony.
Speaker 2: Dinah cool, that is very cool.
Speaker 3: She has that on lock.
Speaker 2: What is the what is the name of the what's the theme of the festival?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 12: It's for Devali, the Hindu festival of Lights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a cool it's like a yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 1: I've seen I've seen them, never been to one, but it's kind of, I don't know, like a cooler Halloween.
Speaker 2: A cooler Elleen. Yeah, I love it, Thank you very much. No, normally we wouldn't do a plug like that, but there's no rules. Today. We'll do two more calls and see how they go. Kt WB no phone screener Friday. You're up. What's your name? My name is Kenny, Hi, Kenny, what's up?
Speaker 8: I just wanted to say hi to Bailey because I met her at the State there and she was like the sweetest person I've ever met.
Speaker 3: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 1: Hey, I remember you like it was yesterday because we, you know, connected on a deep level.
Speaker 10: Yes, we did well.
Speaker 3: I hope you have a fabulous weekend. Fam you too. I will bye. I don't know who that was.
Speaker 2: That's adorable.
Speaker 5: You said you connected on a deep level. You don't remember them, no, but I probably.
Speaker 3: Would if I saw their face.
Speaker 2: You totally would. Yes, yeah, last fall, thousand people, kat WB no phone screener Friday. What's your name? Carleah? Sorry, Carlea, Carlia, Carleah, what's up?
Speaker 10: I just wanted to say things for playing all the throwbacks from when I was young, because I get to play.
Speaker 7: And when my daughter's in the cars, he says, Mom, please no stop. It's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: That's your job as a mom is to play old, embarrassing songs. What year did you graduate high school?
Speaker 7: Twenty sixteen?
Speaker 2: Twenty sixteen, you're not old at all.
Speaker 3: That's a good summer, not that old.
Speaker 2: But she'd be about twenty five ish or so, twenty six is. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you listen, Carla, Thank you very much, have a wonderful weekend, have a good one, Okay, bye bye. And that is no phone screen of Friday on kd WB. That was kind of fun. We've got a couple of kids in there, a couple of plugs, a couple of shout outs in there. But I like that. And we have the guy call in that said, can Dave get back in the frame on YouTube I'm almost finished, which I didn't get the joke until Jenny with the filthy potty mind over here is like, yeah, I got.
Speaker 3: It, didn't get it?
Speaker 2: All right. Taylor Swift music. We're gonna have more Taylor Swift music all day today and whenever you hear a Taylor Swift song, if you want to go to her movie tomorrow, I'm the life of a showgirl the screening indeed in Prairie Center, we're gonna get you in. If you want to play, you don't have to, but if you want to open up the talk back feature, whenever you hear a Taylor Swift song, come on, give me your name. Hi, I'm Bailey, give me your city. I'm from Saint Louis Park and I'm listening to whatever the current song is that we're playing on the radio right then, and we'll have more coming up within minutes. Son Kaden wb. Oh, Jenny's been on Reddit.
Speaker 5: Without naming your job. Tell me something you say fifty times per day? Oh so I'm sure Vaunt says fifty times per day. What do you say when you answer the phone without saying KATIEWB? What else do you say?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: I always say katwb hello, and then I'll say sorry, we just grabbed a win about well, have more tickets you next hour?
Speaker 3: There you go, that's exactly. That's a good one.
Speaker 4: So many people catch on and they're like, I hope you have a button that says that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: All right, so here we go. We're almost there, We're halfway. Keep pushing, just a few more left.
Speaker 3: What do you think they do?
Speaker 1: Coach track, coach group, fitness instructor wait, say it one more time.
Speaker 5: We're almost there, halfway. Keep pushing.
Speaker 3: Oh somebody that's giving labor.
Speaker 5: See that's what I thought at first, And they said, I'm not a mid midwife, I'm a personal trainer.
Speaker 2: Almost there. Keep pushing.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep, all right, your honor a lawyer? Yeah, yeah, when did it start?
Speaker 2: Doctor? Yep?
Speaker 3: When did it start?
Speaker 5: This doesn't this person doesn't get specific, but they say, kindly find the attached so that's probably something.
Speaker 3: Anyone in the office per my last email, kindly find the attached like.
Speaker 5: If there's a PDF or whatever, it's like a it's usually one like someone doesn't pay attention to us attached in the email, and then you're like, please go back and look.
Speaker 3: Okay, and it again action requested.
Speaker 5: Do you hear voices or see things that other people cannot.
Speaker 3: A psychiatrist, Yeah, then they say that fifty times a day.
Speaker 5: You need to floss every day.
Speaker 2: That would be your hygienist or your dentist.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, yes, he is. All sizes are available retail. Yeah, yeah, okay, good job. Now I don't have an answer to this one. But they said, have you opened your bowels?
Speaker 2: Have you opened your bowels?
Speaker 11: What do you think that might be? A bowel doctor? Yeah, a bowel doctor. That's what they're called, pactologist. I mean, I just don't have the answer on that way, you don't have the answer. These are just comments from people, so not everyone said what they actually do. Oh, gotcha, we don't have it.
Speaker 5: We do not sell that without a doctor's prescription.
Speaker 2: A pharmacist, Yes, I always.
Speaker 3: Thought that'd be kind of fun to be a pharmacist.
Speaker 2: It looks easy, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: It does kind of look like but you have.
Speaker 2: To go Basically, you're a doctor of pharmacology, so you have to be brilliant to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, never mind, you're not brilliant.
Speaker 5: Kind of hot though, Thanks, appreciate what brings you in today.
Speaker 3: Another doctor, I would say, Yeah, but I feel like that can work for a lot of today. True.
Speaker 2: That could be auto parts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, like it could be a lot of different retail. Yeah, welcome on board.
Speaker 2: Director for this one.
Speaker 5: Oh, let's see, can.
Speaker 2: I give you one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Would you like to sign in with your perks account?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Stop making noise, you guys. Yeah, this one, says a teacher. For this one, I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Think of what I used to say all the time when I worked in retail, and at the end of every single like check out event, because I worked at the Disney store, we would say, have a magical rest of your day, And so you would say that over and over and over again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, did you find everything all right today? Poo poo poo poop, make a conversation, have a magical rest of your day? And that's it?
Speaker 5: All right, I'll do one more how about have we confirmed power to the equipment?
Speaker 2: Uh it guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, as you turn it off and turned it back on again. I didn't want to do that.
Speaker 5: This is a little bit more specific one, but there you go. Jenny's been on Reddit today.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do new Taylor Swift on kdewb. This song is called Elizabeth Taylor now Bought. Do you know who Elizabeth Taylor is?
Speaker 3: The Queen? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's Queen Elizabeth. She was an actor. I'm not sure what the song is about. But in case you don't know who Elizabeth Taylor was, she was a classic actor from the Golden Age of Hollywood. Here's new Taylor Swift on kdubub