Speaker 1: Mojo on the morning show. Good to have you guys here with us.
Speaker 2: Phone number eight four for Mojo Live the Texas nine five five zero zero. So please participate on the radio showgram today. Okay, So yesterday I went to go pick up some Jersey mics and had something kind of interesting happened to me. And I wanted to call this out because guys do this. Do we have any guys listening to the show right now? I'd love for you to listen up for one second because I know that a lot of times we have more women that listen to us.
Speaker 1: Than guys that listen to us, and I like that.
Speaker 2: Yesterday it seemed like we went through like a span of ten calls in a row and they were all guys giving an opinions on a war of the roses. So yesterday I ran into some buddies, guys that lived in my old neighborhood, the Old Woodlands, and we were at Jersey Mics. I was picking up a an order, headed to go order there, and the guys had just gotten done. They went engulfed at one of the golf courses down the street, the Shenandoah, and we're hanging out just sitting there talking and doing like what guys like to do, you know, talk about a bunch of nothing. And as they were getting ready to leave, it was like one after another doing something kind of interesting. The first guy gives me the fist, you know, a little fist action here where he's like, you know, trying to get me to like do our wonder twin powers or something like that with each other. The COVID handsack the COVID handshake in the day, and maybe that's the reason I hated so much, because it reminds me, you know. The second guy does one of those like half like shoulder hug type things where he comes in for the half shoulder hug, like yo, bro, you know type thing. The last guy did something that I don't think guys can do, and I wanted to ask this question. He smacked me on the ass like he's as if to say, have a good game. Yeah, you know, you know, the the things that guys do in sports, like you'll.
Speaker 3: See football players, I feel like, do it a lot.
Speaker 2: Like great, great, great job, and they smack the ass and I'm like, you can't smack my ass When I just ordered a chicken pilly cheese steak, you know what I mean, Like I don't need an ass smack at that particular time. Matter of fact, I don't even want you to give me the fist at that particular time.
Speaker 1: Maybe the bro hug was okay.
Speaker 2: But I don't like that whole thing, Like I like, I don't want to say goodbye to you guys and go hey, guys, man, it's good to see you and stuff like that, like why can't we not why can we not bow like the like they do in China or something, you know what I mean, Like let's do a bow to each other or something. Let's do something that's a little bit more I don't know, civilized than an ass smack.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can do that. I don't like, did you say anything?
Speaker 2: I kind of like, well I did one of those uh my god, like one of those like seriously, like I was kind of like shocked by it, and I was like, oh, and I got in the car and it took me a while to get the car into to you know, reverse, to back out of the parkings because I think I was so taken back by it.
Speaker 1: I felt like I was sexually assaulted at one particular time. I want to.
Speaker 2: Know it's crazy, but I do women ask slap? Are you guys as slappers?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, you've never asked slapped before, Like you've never walked up to uh a girlfriend and said, hey, you know great job boom in smack.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: The only time I'll ever like touch one of my friend's butts is if and I guess this sounds weird too, but like if my friend Lindsay's wearing a pair of jeans that makes her but look good, I'll be like, oh, look at this booty and I give her a little like squeeze. But we're weird like that guy.
Speaker 1: Guys turn any kind of a smack like that.
Speaker 3: Sexual it looks good, and I'll give it a little tap.
Speaker 1: Well you will tap the ass, Yeah, oh tap that ass.
Speaker 3: But I'm not a normal goodbye by any means.
Speaker 2: But could you imagine, and you know this is the part that's so funny, because Kevin's out this morning, could you imagine what his reaction would be if I asked slapped Kevin after he said something on the air that was kind of funny.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think that it would go He would.
Speaker 3: Look at you, He would give you that look that he does and not a good look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he would not be happy. Well you pissed?
Speaker 2: You got to off for eighty thing? It would not go good, Destiny, what's going on? It's about Joe in the morning. How are you good? How are you fantastic? What do you think of the ass slapper? You can't be an ass lapper if you're hanging out in a Jersey.
Speaker 1: Mikes, can you? I think he just wanted a little cake. Look cake. I never thought of it that way. Yeah, maybe maybe he just wanted a little What does that mean?
Speaker 3: By the funny thing is you don't have an ass for a smacking.
Speaker 1: I don't have a great ass for smack.
Speaker 3: And I don't even need to say no offense because you are aware of this.
Speaker 1: No, I have no ass, Destiny. I don't know if you've noticed.
Speaker 3: Actually I have an ass.
Speaker 2: It's hidden though by a lot of fat. So that's the that's the problem there. I would like to have what are the implants called? BBL? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Jackie? How you doing?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: I was just calling to let you guys know.
Speaker 3: Yes, I am an ass leupper and so are all my girlfriends.
Speaker 1: We just do it.
Speaker 4: Hey, what's up? Well?
Speaker 1: We're just we're just butt girls. So we're all like in relationships married.
Speaker 2: I didn't you know, realize that until Shannon just said that she'll smack ass with the friends of hers when they're wearing a nice pair of jeans. So maybe I don't this This is more of a I guess a girl thing than it is a guy thing.
Speaker 1: Where are my guys at this morning?
Speaker 2: Where the guys at that want to talk about the fact that they like to ask slap?
Speaker 3: Have you ever done the credit card? What a card check right up the butt crack?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Now that is totally uncalled for it. That's that's a friend. That's that's one is going to get you in trouble. Hold on, Stanley, are you there? Stanley?
Speaker 1: Stanley? Stanley?
Speaker 2: Do you ever ask slap your friends when your friends do something good?
Speaker 1: I know, what is your what's your go to? Are you? Do you give them the fist? Do you give them a high five? Get in the fist or high five or handshake or something like that?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, see that's a little bit more appropriate, don't you think? What do you think about these these girls that are saying they ask lap all the time? Have you ever seen girls ass lap like this, like they're on a football field or something. Did you play any sports in high school at all? Stanley team?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Stanley on the bowling team. All just is falling into place to me.
Speaker 2: Wait question, do bowlers like do they high five after a strike or do they what do they do strikes? Yes, but there's no ass slapping that's going on after a strike in bowling. Not really. No, No, that's kind of that'd be kind of tough, especially if you're putting your hand over that little air thing that's right over there to kind of what do you do when you're bowling when you put your hand over that that air vent that's up there on the ball return?
Speaker 1: Are you doing that because you're trying to dry your hand?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Exactly, Okay, all right, yeah try that next time though you're bowllying.
Speaker 1: See what happens? Chris? What's going on?
Speaker 4: Hey? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Fantastic? What's up?
Speaker 4: Oh? Not much? No, I was just commenting. I'm I'm I'm an ass slapper sometimes with certain people. My friends. Uh, it's like a specific group some of my friends that go back into high school and stuff like that, Like we just kind of mess around with each other, and we just think it's funny because we all played sports together. We all like, I think it's hilarious. And but there's always that one guy that is so uncomfortable with it.
Speaker 1: That's me.
Speaker 4: It makes it even more even better.
Speaker 2: That's me, Chris. I was that yesterday.
Speaker 1: It does kind of make and because we enjoy.
Speaker 4: Seeing the space like just like almost mortified, and it gives that a little bit more like pleasure of like, oh my god, he hates.
Speaker 2: It, but like I jumped so high off the ground. I'm telling you, I got some ups on that one. What's going on, Luke? How you doing.
Speaker 1: Good? Luke? Your college hockey team ass lapped a lot. Oh yeah, all the time. Yeah. I was gonna say, are you a Bronco? Are you a Western guy? No?
Speaker 3: No, I can't say.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Oh you're currently on the team right now? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, okay. And you guys are ass slapping each other.
Speaker 2: That's cool though, because you've got a lot of pads on at that time, right Oh yeah. But sometimes after the game when all the boys are in the shower.
Speaker 3: Oh no, wait a second, Okay, that's a different leveld On.
Speaker 1: You're ass lapping.
Speaker 3: It came off a little game.
Speaker 2: Wow, do you guys it's not you get do you guys ever do the credit card thing, but do it with your hockey stick?
Speaker 1: Or is that a well that gets you a penalty?
Speaker 2: God, oh my god, they're ass lapping on a hockey team in the locker room. I'm gonna have to ask my hockey buddies question, is is that a normal thing? No?
Speaker 1: Wonder why you're not telling us what college that you go to.