Speaker 1: Honeymooning.
Speaker 2: Get ready for an essential monetary message. This is the Bloomberg Money Minute on seven hundred WLWA.
Speaker 3: Alrighty, we say good morning to Gina Servetti from the Bloomberg newsroom in New York City. Google has a new challenger after OpenAI introduced a new search tool.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's right, Tom.
Speaker 4: It's called chat GPT Atlas, and it's designed to be a more personalized web experience and also field tasks like booking flights, editing documents on a user's Behalf shares of Google parent Alphabet fell on this news yesterday. Atlas plans to roll out this new tool first for Apple Mac systems, with plans later to expand to other operating systems, including Windows.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, Adidas is benefiting from a nostalgia boom.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You may have noticed a lot of the sneakers younger people wear these days look a lot like the ones we wore back in the day, and Adidas is a big beneficiary of this retro tre with the revival of its Samba sneakers. The company just boosted its earnings forecast for the year. Adita has revived the classic Samba a couple of years ago and it's expanded since to include other three striped retro looking shoe models.
Speaker 1: Tom all, right, then, Gina, the futures this morning.
Speaker 4: Well, right now they're narrowly mixed. The Dow futures are down four s and p futures are up a couple of points. NASDAK futures down forty eight from Bloomberg. Gina Cervetti on news Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Right eight ten on the Big One. Seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: Were a few minutes away from our chat with Senator Rand Paul from Washington, DC, and he is standing by right now. Senator, good morning, hope you're well today.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Thanks for having.
Speaker 1: Me absolutely, I always like having you here. Hey.
Speaker 3: First of all, look, I don't want to get into you know, are your feelings hurt, whatever the case might be, But I do want to ask you about not being invited to the lunch yesterday with other senators at the White House with President Trump. I mean, it seems to me that you can have disagreements inside of a party. It's one thing to disagree with the other party, but you can have disagreements inside your own party yet still let all the voices be heard. I thought that was a mistake on his part. I assume maybe you feel the same way or no.
Speaker 5: Well, I try not to take it too seriously. There are you know, people can be petty here and there, and you know, I could care less whether I'm invited in.
Speaker 1: The lunch or not.
Speaker 5: But what I do think is that I'm on their mind. And that's a good thing because the things that I represent are basically balancing the budget, reducing spending, making government small and constitutional. And I stick to my guns on that. So when Republicans propose a spending bill, it'll be two trillion in debt, which is going on right now, I oppose it. Democrats have proposed a spending bill, it would be retrly an in debt. I post that also, But there needs to be some part of the Republican Party that is still fiscally conservative, consistent and sticks to its principles. And so the thing is is I am on their mind. And the president, you know, may have thought it was kind of funny that I wasn't invited, But the other thing is is he's having to think about me. And when we posted that, Thomas Massey and I were having lunch instead, we had two million people view that posting. So there is a constituency still out there for fiscal conservatism and I'm going to continue to try to represent that.
Speaker 3: Okay, But I got to ask you, knowing what you just said that the Democrat spending would be three million. The Republicans, I think you said two million, Why did you vote again, I'm sorry, why did you vote against just a clean CR on this deal?
Speaker 5: The clean CR are the Biden spending levels basically, so last December, the CR levels continuing resolution spending levels were set and these were the Biden levels. And you remember Republicans complaining, I evan in the election about Biden nomics, Biden inflation, Biden spending. Most Conservatives voted against these spending levels last December. Come March, Republicans were in charge. Trump was in the White House. Then the Republicans, most of them other than me, flipped and voted for it. The interesting thing now is the Biden spending levels are now the Republican CR. All the Democrats voted for this in December of twenty four also, but now they've flipped. So it's kind of only in Washington. Can you imagine that all the Republicans now support other than me support the Biden spending levels, and all the Democrats are opposed to the Biden spending levels. So it's a crazy topsy turvy world. But there has to be someone who's consistent in all.
Speaker 1: Of this mess.
Speaker 5: So I voted against the Republican plan because they're the Biden spending levels and it will lead to a two trillion dollars deficit this year and that's just untenable.
Speaker 3: Well, with that in mind, though, with the CR and look, you've forgotten more of this stuff than I'll ever know. But wouldn't a c R, though, Senator Rand Paul wouldn't at least give you the chance to negotiate through some of this stuff.
Speaker 5: Well, now is the time to negotiate. And the thing is is I put forward a proposal. They voted on my proposal two weeks ago, not because they wanted to, but because I forced them to, because it's a privileged vote vehicle, because neither party put forward a budget. So I put forward mind the Penny plan about three weeks ago, and we did get a vote, and we got about thirty six Republicans, so that's not bad. We've got no Democrats, but it illustrates that there is a solution. My Penny plan would balance the budget over about a five year period. That's what we need to be doing, and that's what I'm going to continue to be for. And I just don't feel like, you know, taking a backstop of two trillion dollars in new debt next year. I mean, the interest payment now alone is a trillion dollars, and I think it's untenable. And I think our country is at risk because of this. So I don't treat this lightly. I don't treat this as ooh, you know, I'm going to be petulant vote against both. I treat this as sort of life and death with the nation, that we just cannot keep adding two trillion dollars every year in debt.
Speaker 3: Is there any resolution in sight for this government shut down?
Speaker 5: I think it's going to eventually end, either this week or next. And here's the reasoning. The Democrats. These are Democrats spending levels, These are the Biden spending levels, now called the Republican z are. They all voted for it last year in December. They're eventually all going to vote for it this time. What happened is their base, their left wing base, the socialist base, of the Democrat Party decided they wanted more. They didn't want just the Biden spending levels. They also wanted these add on Obamacare subsidies. It's important that your listeners know what the Democrats.
Speaker 6: Are asking for.
Speaker 5: The add on Obamacare subsidies give one thousand dollars to somebody who makes two hundred and twenty five thousand dollars. So, if you make two undred twenty five thousand dollars a year, the Obamacare subsease, the add on subsease give you one thousand dollars a year. If you make one hundred and seventy thousand dollars a year, the Obamacare add on gives you thirty six hundred dollars a year. So this is insane. We're two trillion dollars short, and I think you're pretty well off if you make one hundred and seventy thousand, If you make two hundred and twenty five thousand dollars, and you shouldn't get any government money. So I really think we're gonna end up winning this argument because giving rich people money for health insurance that passes on to billion dollar you know, multi billion dollar insurance companies. The only people that have gotten rich off. You know, the rich get richer, and the insurance.
Speaker 1: Companies get rich.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's a terrible situation. I think the Democrats will eventually fold on.
Speaker 3: This another topic, I'm kind of curious. Bear with me for a second. Why try at least to draw this sort of comparison. You have come out, you have come out sternly against some of these bombings, for lack of a better term, of some of these boats that are blowing getting blown up by our military that are trying to bring drugs into the country.
Speaker 1: You know, I was singing about this last night.
Speaker 3: Tell me if I'm just completely mad about this, right, I look at this kind of like, Okay, what if somebody is trying to bring something deadly into my house and to hurt my family. I don't care what their rights are if they come in to try to bring something that would be deadly to my family, I'm going to do everything I can to protect my family from being hurt by whatever it is they're bringing in. What is the difference between that and again, if you tell me I'm crazy, I get it. What's the difference between that and these boats bringing drugs into our country that we know are going to kill people in this country. Why are we worried about their rights?
Speaker 5: The main difference is this, when someone comes into your house or tries to break into your house alleged to be doing it, you actually see them when you shoot them as they come in the door trying to kill you. So the difference is with these boats is there's a word called alleged. You don't know who these people are. We don't know their name, we don't have any evidence. They're presenting, no evidence even have drugs. They're not all Venezuela, and some of them are Colombian, some are Ecuadorian. Think about this. We bombed a boat the other day, killed a bunch of them, found two of them swinging in the water. Did we pick up the debris and put it into a court case against them for drugs now that we found them floating in the water. None, We just send them back to Colombian Ecuador. Doesn't it seem bizarre if they really are in the drug trade, that we wouldn't prosecute the very people that we blow up with these missiles. So the thing is there is a difference in our country. So if someone breaks into your house, you have the right to shoot them. But if someone you know committed an assault and you think that they live across you know, three streets over, you can't go over there and just shoot them or blow.
Speaker 1: Their house up.
Speaker 5: That's a difference. I mean, so if you're at sea, if the coast guard is at sea and they say to a boat, halt stop, we're going to search you for contraband or for drugs. If they don't they run away, the coastguard has the right to pursue them, has the right to shoot at them to disable them, and if they fire deadly shots of the coastguard, the coastguard can sink them. This has been the rules of engagement for probably a couple of hundred years. The coastguard can use deadly force, but there's an escalation of the rules on this. The reasoning is this, when the coast guard finally boards the ships off of Miami, twenty five percent of those suspective having drugs have no drugs on board.
Speaker 6: So if we're wrong.
Speaker 5: Twenty five percent of the time, would it be okay to blow people up? These are human beings, for goodness egs. I mean, what if it's you know, an eighteen year old fisherman who they've kidnapped his sister and that he's being made to do this or his sister's going to be raped or guild. So there's a lot of if sam's or butts about this that should be explored. And none of these drugs are at all likelihood even coming to America. This is an outboard vote two thousand miles away. These drugs, if there are drugs, because it's still alleged, are going to Trinidad and Tobago. This is a drug trade to the Lower Antilles, the lesser Antillies. These boats have no means. It would take twenty tanks of gas. You'd have to stop and fill up twenty times on an outboard motor to get all the way United States from there. So they're not even presenting evidence of who the people are, whether they have drugs. But they're also not presenting evidence of these boats two thousand miles away have any intention of coming to America.
Speaker 3: Hey, last thing I wanted to ask you about, and this is way off topic here, but you know, depending on what happens here in the next couple of weeks, there is a chance that the largest city in America is going to basically vote in certainly a socialist, if not an outright communist to be the mayor of New York City. In your wildest means, could you have ever imagined that might happen in this country.
Speaker 5: No, and it's hard to believe it is, and it does happen. There's been a huge exodus from New York and particularly New York City. A lot of the means in capital, you know, it was the greatest financial city in the world, have been leaving for years. But I think there'll be a mass accidents, and what you'll be left with is no financial engine and just a poverty and what comes from socialism. So no, it's a disaster that's unfolding in slow motion hopefully that people will see. But you know, there's not a whole lot of choices. I mean, you can vote for the corrupt Cuomo or mom Domi, but there also is another choice. I'd vote frankly for the Republican. I think Curtis Lee what would bring law in order to the place and would be great. He's just not polling high enough because there's not enough Republicans right now. But he's the best choice, all right.
Speaker 3: Sender Rand Paul can't thank you enough for your time as always, and we'll look forward to catching up with you again sometime soon.
Speaker 6: Thank you all right.
Speaker 3: Senator Ram Paul from the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Is becoming a semi regular on this show.
Speaker 3: We like having them on and we always like chucking in with chucking in with checking in with chuck Ingram.
Speaker 1: That was close. Be careful.
Speaker 7: From the UCL Traffic Center Mammograms Save Lives called five one three five eight four pink to schedule your annual mammogram with uc heuse expert team.
Speaker 1: That's five one three five eight four pink.
Speaker 7: Problems on the highways continue, at least though the accident in southbound seventy one below Fifer is now over on the right shoulder. That's helping the slow traffic from Fields Turtle, but heavy out of Kenwood down the hill pass Red Bank and the lateral to a Recordina on the right hand side. Southbound seventy five continues to struggle between Tylersville and a record Union Center on the right. Westbound Reagan Highway a record seventy five and the latest northbound two seventy five an accident above thirty two at East Gate, Chucking from New It's Radio seven hundred WLW al.
Speaker 3: Right, WCPO nine First Warning Forecast presented by our good buddy Jennifer Ketchmark. Nice to have her with us earlier today. It is a beautiful morning out there. Yes, yes, yes, I know, a little bit chilly. Some might say cold. Jennifer said cold. It's not cold. It's forty seven degrees. Chili would be the word. Mostly Sunday today up to fifty seven clear Tonight will be chilly er, down to thirty nine sunshine Tomorrow high a fifty eight and we're getting down to thirty five tomorrow night. Friday, mostly sunny day, going to be a beautiful night for high school football and our temperatures under sunny skies during the entire weekend Friday, Saturday Sunday looking right around sixty sixty two.
Speaker 1: Degrees sounds pretty good.
Speaker 3: We have Pastor Chad coming up in the next half hour talk about God. Is God a capitalist? We'll continue that conversation on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Want the latest money in business news, then open your ears and enjoy. This is the Boomburn Money Minutes on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: OpenAI is taking on Google with its first AI powered web browser, putting the chat GPT maker in competition with Google. The browser, called chat gpt Atlas, is designed to be a more personalized web experience and also field tasks such as booking flights and editing documents on a user's behalf. Shares of Google parents alphabet fell on the news yesterday. Among retailers, Walmart is the nation's largest employer of people who hold H one B visas. Last month, the Trump administration said it was adding a one hundred thousand dollars fee to those visas. Now, Walmart says it's paused offers to overseas job candidates requiring those visas for high skilled specialized work first Forward now. Stillante says last month's aluminum factory fire in upstate New York will disrupt operations. Stocks closed mixed yesterday, but the dowedge to a new all time high. The SMP was flat. The Nasdaq slipped. Meanwhile, International trade tensions remain in focus. From Bloomberg genas Cervetti on news Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Fight eight forty, Good morning to you.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the morning show here on seven hundred WLW. Enormously popular, this segment we do it every Wednesday. It's called plain Glass Stained Glass. Now, look, you don't have to be a believer to enjoy this segment when we get together with Pastor Chadhoven from the Horizon Community Church right there in Newtown, Ohio along the banks of the Little Miami River. Pastor Chad, good morning, Ope, your days off to a good start, sir.
Speaker 6: Good morning. It sure is great to be with you.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. All right.
Speaker 3: Look, you wrote a book a number of years ago, and we started to talk about it for the first time last week called God and Nomics, and that is spelled g Odnomics don't make s the money side by the way, and you can go to godanomics dot com to check it out, the book that you wrote, and basically it's a fun, engaging, factfill journey into God's wisdom on work and money. But as a lot of the people who have reviewed this book have said, said, look, it brings in so many whether you are of the convinced or unconvinced about God's wisdom on economics, you can, and we can, as both individuals, as companies and nations, learn more about economics and specifically godenomics. I asked you last week for those that missed it, do you believe God is a capitalist?
Speaker 6: Well, so, the main idea of god nomics is capitalism is a good idea. It's not just a good idea, it's God's idea. And you know, I got to be careful to isms. You know all the isms, Marxisms, socialism, and communism, and they have one thing in common in contrast to Appolism, and that is they're trying to abolish private property. And so when I defied godonomics, I say, well, starts with property rights, right, because we're more responsible with our stuff. You can't give away stuff that's not yours. If you're going to be generous, you have to own stuff to give it away. And the Bible affirms that twenty percent of ten Commandments is about property rights. You'll steal people's stuff, they'll be jealous of people's stuff. As a woman in Proverbs a real successful business woman, So she produces, She considers a field to make sure it's going to profit. She discerns that the merchandise is good because in a free enterprise system, it both incentivizes you you want to profit, but the other person has to freely engage in making that purchase, so they have to say, hey, the price and quality is right for me. So it's a great way in which both incentives can both be balanced. I'm incentivized to profit, but I have to put your needs ahead of my own, so you'll freely choose it. And that's why e'n in that passage in Proverbs it says, you know she profits. It celebrates that. So that's the idea of those isms can be dangerous because you know that Black Book of Communism says one hundred and fifty million people were killed in the name of communism, And communism always comes to you sounding like, you know, Jimmy Stewart from the One of the Wife, You want the moon burial, moonbeams come out of your eyeball. It always ends with Monty Python, you know, bring out your dead, bring out your dad. His always sounds good at the front end, but it's never been good on the back end. And we tried that. Actually, we tried that when the Pilgrims first came over. Governor Bradford wrote in his journal, which I addressed in the first chapter, what would God say to John Adams? And he actually said, we tried it we as pilgrims, fundamental pilgrims tried socialism. We're all going to work for the common good, and there'd be lazy people who weren't working. The people who worked harder wouldn't be incentivized. And they're like, come on, guys, have us died off? We got to work harder for the common good, which is a nice ideal, And he says, ultimately, we the fundamental pilgrims, could make socialism work. And I was like, if the pilgrims can't make it work, what.
Speaker 1: Chance do we have?
Speaker 6: Then whished over to a model where is that everyone working for the communal property. Each person got their own farm, they worked their own farm, They had a sense of responsibility. It's that of productivity. Is that's a generosity. So we've tried this before, and ultimately free enterprise is a way in which incentivizes the responsibility, productivity, and ultimately generosity for each one of us.
Speaker 3: You know, you also bring in and for those that have not heard any of your services before, you bring in incredible humor to the whole thing. And you've done the same thing in this book, not just a lot of facts and figures which there are a lot of those in there, and you know references to Steve Martin and Monty Python. How do you make a reference? Where are you tying in here? Let's start with Elmer fud.
Speaker 6: Well, Yeah, we all have habits, and as habits, we say to ourselves, I'm going to change this. I'm want to do something different, Like why why didn't I change it? Why do I keep overspending or why do I keep overhoarding? Why do I keep not being able to do the things I want to do? So I'll make a little Elmer fudd and money python here. So one of the problems is underneath our habit is a wabbit and we all have spam in our lives. We're really addicted to spun a lot status, performance, appearance, and money. That's spam. If you're addicted to status, you're going to spend more than you probably should, because it's all about the status. If you're addicted to performance, you're going to find yourself making compromises in other areas if it makes you look good, your appearance, and then money. If those things become not just a thing in your life but an ultimate thing in your life, you'll be amazed at how the thing that promises liberty ends up bringing you slavery. So Elmer Fudd, of course we all know Elmer Fudd as well. Hunting rabbits must be bad, way very quiet well hunting rabbits. Underneath every habit in your life is a wabbit, and you got to kill the wabbits.
Speaker 5: Kill the rabbits.
Speaker 6: Those wabbits are those things in your life that you're like, Oh, my goodness, as long as stay is king in my life, as long as other people's approval is king in my life, I'm going to find myself doing things and compromising things I shouldn't. So the first thing you got to do is say, who's the wabbit or who's the wabbit in my life? I need to kill. I need to subordinate a good thing like status, a good thing like approval, a good thing like you know, even my own family, to something greater, a greater a God, a greater thing that can bring you freedom. And it's amazing how when you put God first in your life, those other important things they settle in subordinated to that thing, and you actually find more liberty. I can use my money without my money using me, I can I can enjoy my money without my money driving me. And so really the hunt for the wabbit is to find out what's that ultimate thing in the center of your life. It's under the service, right Elmer Fuds got to go under the ground to go find that wabbit. And often if you don't go under the service and figure out, like, what's the theme that keeps driving these decisions I'm making, you're never gonna get to the heart of it. You'll keep making promises, you'll double down on the promises, which you've got to find the wabbits beneath your habits.
Speaker 3: You know, you talk about the status part, and I think all of us see so much of that if we're not guilty ourselves from time to time right looking in the mirror. And it's the old adage about keeping up with the joneses. I mean, you can, you can run yourself and your family, and you talked about the other three as well here, But when you think about status, there are so many people that are trying to, as I said, keep up with the jones and man, it can lead to absolute financial.
Speaker 1: Devastation without a doubt.
Speaker 6: And you know, everyone else's wabbit looks silly, but not yours.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 6: I can't believe they would do that like mine would be approval. I like, you'll be happy with me. I've driven myself crazy trying to make everybody happy. It's a it's total ridiculous rabbits, but it's one of my wabbits. And one of mine is productivity. And man, there's times that I don't feel productive. And I saw that my grandfather. I saw that my father both of the genius of it. Man, we get a lot done. But the downside is when Grandpa had a stroke, and when Grandpa went to that final season of life and I took care of him in his bedside, he's fell into a deep depression because he loved helping people, which is an awesome thing. He loved being productive, but when he couldn't be, who am I if that doesn't happen. My dad was in town last week getting some surgery done for cancer. Very successful and where we'll celebrate that. But I could just see how frustrated he was during the recovery because he can't be productive. It's always a reminder of me of when you look at your family of origin, you say, hey, what are the great things my family passed? On to me, how do I bring that along with me? But also what parts can I leave behind? I want productivity to be of value, but not my ultimate value. You know, I want to your point performance and status. Who doesn't want performance and status? But you don't want to be king in your life. You don't want to be the ultimate definition of your value and identity.
Speaker 3: Interesting, and there's nothing wrong with spending a lot of money at your alma mater, for example. We touched on this a little bit last week. Where you know, you give a bunch of money to a school they name a building after you, Right, I mean, it's a great thing, and it's something it's a legacy thing. You are helping a lot of people that are going to that school in some form or fashion, whether you're building, you know, something as large as a sports arena or something as small as maybe putting in a media center at the local high school. Right, all those things are unbelievable. But at the end of the day, you know, I remember Vince Gully, the former Dodger announcer, legendary Hall of famer, and he wasn't the guy that came up with this line, but it's so true. At the end of the day, you're talking about your dad and can't. Yeah, But when you're talking about end of life, right, the old saying about no one's ever met somebody that when they're on their dying bed, they say, gee, whiz man, I wish I would have worked more, right, or I wish I would have gave more to not necessarily something that you would look at as quote unquote share it. You'll be there on your due your bed and you'll be saying to yourself, man, the best thing I ever did was help paying for that kid to go to college or that to fill in the blank.
Speaker 6: Right, Well, you don't have to be religious to have a sense of what really matters. When you get kind away from your rabbits or see other people's rabbits, you begin to go, you know what. I begin to realize human beings at some level, I realize are eternal, they have value, that they're eternally valuable. And I wish I'd spent more time investing my time, investing my energy, investing my money in people. And I say, on your deathbed often it's who do you want to be gathered around with? You know, your stockbrokers, do we gathered ound your investors. I'm sure there's great friendship there. You want to be around your family and friends, people you care about who love you and you love them like, this is what matters. People matter, People have eternal valuable In fact, C. S. Lewis and his book Mere Christianity likens this to socialism. He says Christians believe that individuals are eternally valuable. Therefore they're far more valuable than the state, meaning the state, like whether it's a government or an empire or a dynasty at the very best, maybe a Chinese a thousand years. Well, a government a state the last one thousand years, compared to an individual, which is eternal, the state is incomparably less important than the individual. So you want the state to actually protect the rights of the individual because that's what's valuable the macro level and at the personal level. You say to yourself, well, if I was on my deskbed or I was thinking about what said in my funeral, I wouldn't want people to talk about what. Yeah, I do want to be productive, I want to be important things. I want to give to things that outlive me. But I also want to know that the people around me knew I love them. The people around me knew I invested in them. And even when you're giving to the poor generically, you're giving the individuals who are able to then have a better life. So we talked last week, learned how to fish. I'm trying to invest in people who invest in people, and that's the way to invest your life, and that's where real joy comes from. You align your priorities to what you know are true values. You're investing in eternal things, not just temporal things. And I'm not against temporal things. One that's everything's temporal except human beings. Nothing wrong with enjoying stuff. And there's a guy in the Book of Acts who gives very, very generously. His name's Barnabas. In fact, he's so generous to so many people they nickname him the Son of Encouragement. I always think, what a great nickname. What if I was known for being somebody who I walk into a room, I encourage people. I use my money to encourage people to do great things. I want to be someone not known for I stomped on people in the way up, or look how much they hoarded for themselves. Man, Look how they encourage other people to be their very best. That's what gadnomics is about. Against productivity, it's about liberty. It's also generosity. It's about living an other centered life that leaves incredible legacy to you, to the people around you, your community, to your country. You want to know that your life is mattering when you're combining this beautiful mix of eternal things fused into temple things.
Speaker 3: Can't tell you how many people stop me whether I'm at the grocery store, I'm at udf, I'm wherever, and they just tell me how much they enjoy this segment. And Pastor Chad, we thank you for it as always, and we'll catch up with you again next week. Hope you have a great rest of your day and a great weekend, sir.
Speaker 6: Great people interested in the book or the DVD series and get at gudonomyx dot com. Otherwise we'll see you next week.
Speaker 1: Perfect godonomics dot com.
Speaker 3: And that's with an oh god ohmics, not with it money.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's right, okay, all right, all.
Speaker 3: Right, buddy eight fifty three, let's check in with a godfather love Trav.
Speaker 1: There it is. It is how to get my daily fix. I just love hearing my theme.
Speaker 3: How about you Oh boy, that's solid solid. That's why he's the multi Tony Award winner.
Speaker 1: Oh if I can keep it up, that'd be great. All right, what's happening out there?
Speaker 7: Godfather from the UC Health Traffic Center Mammograms Save Lives called five one three five eight four pink to schedule your annual mammogram with UC Health expert team. That's five one three five eight four pink. Trying to clear things out, but that's tough to do. On southbound seventy five. New accident near northbound seventy five. I should say just above two seventy five is over on the right shoulder. Southbound is getting better, but still running slow in and out of Lackland. The earlier accidents clear. They're working westbound on the Reagan Highway at seventy five with a wreck and southbound seventy one at Dana right hand side. That's keeping traffic slow. From Red Bank Chuck Ingram News Radio seven hundred WLW al.
Speaker 3: Right our WCPO nine first warny four cast presented by Jennifer ketch Mark. It's a beautiful morning out there. It's going to be a beautiful day out there. Up to fifty seven degrees. Clear skys Tonight, a little breezy, low down to thirty nine Tomorrow, sunshine, cool air sticking around high at fifty eight. Tomorrow night, we're gonna drop down to thirty five. And then Friday, Saturday, and Sunday we're looking at sunshine temperatures in the low sixties, but are lows at night could get down to freezing level. Frost expected in the morning Friday, Saturday, maybe even Sunday.
Speaker 1: Sloane coming up next.
Speaker 3: It's eight fifty five on the Big One, seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati,