Speaker 1: Yeah, blend of the free hold with the brain, except for Mojo. He's kind of a baby. Happy Fourth of July from Mojo in the Morning. All right, We're going to give you a chance to win in our Summer of.
Speaker 2: Cars Cash and Gas, brought you by Gordon Chevrolet a brand new Chevy twenty twenty six tracks twenty eight thousand dollars vehicle or twenty thousand dollars eighty four four Mojo Live win, a gas card, a fifty dollars gas card courtesy a Kruger, and then qualified to be with us at Gordon Chevrolet in August for the grand finale Mojor.
Speaker 1: In the Morning's Dirty on the.
Speaker 2: Thirty we'll look for the ninety fifth collar eight four to four Mojo Live Summer of Cars, Cash and Gas.
Speaker 1: Shannon's going to do the dirty while you're calling.
Speaker 3: A federal judge is demanding more transparency from the Justice Department over the Epstein files back in the Dirty. Today, the judge ordered the DOJ to either remove even more reactions or clearly explain why certain names and details must stay hidden. The documents in question here include several emails, a draft indictment naming some possible co conspirators and FBI notes that mention allegations involving President Donald Trump. The court also told the government to release a complete log showing every single piece of information it has blacked out and the reason for each reaction. Now, this lawsuit is brought about by a journalist who is saying, we the public have a right to see more of the records than we've seen. The Justice Department says many of the edits were for a good reason. They were to protect victims personal privacy and legally privileged information. So the government now has until July second to release more of the files or to justify keeping them secret. So we're going to get some Morningfu in the next couple of days. Benson Boone and Alex Earl. Are they a thing or are they just music video co stars that have assault. Benson's The Time of My Life music video, which shopped last night. We actually played the song about an hour ago, features Benson and Alex as the stars of this like over the top theatrical love story. So they're rowing together in a boat in one scene, they're sword fighting in a tavern, they're battling a dragon, even getting married at the end. Before sealing it with a kiss on the final scene, a very passionate kiss. This after weeks of dating speculation, and sources on set tell me there was definitely some undeniable chemistry. Everybody knew that they were flirting. They were spotted grabbing dinner together at Craigs in La, which to me is just like a paparazzi we need to get our picture.
Speaker 1: Taken type of thing.
Speaker 3: But the photographer asked them if they were dating, and Benson said, no, we're just hanging out.
Speaker 1: But now the music.
Speaker 3: Video has everybody going, I mean, I can't really deny that there's something there, so.
Speaker 1: Even linked to everybody the music video supposed to show that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, I feel like they were just out and about over the past couple of weeks to promote this music video.
Speaker 1: Usually though you don't see that, though you don't like music videos, you don't see the source that I have on set.
Speaker 3: She is a very good source of mine, and she's like, I mean, they were handsy, so they were handsy, like not when the cameras were on.
Speaker 1: She's a very.
Speaker 4: Lionel Richie has postponed his next two shows with Earth Wind and Fire after he got dizzy on stage, had to cut short the very first show of the tour while he was doing one of his most popular selling stands.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure the video you see him having to sit down on the stage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when he's seventy seven years old.
Speaker 1: What I have learned about my ideas in the business? Wait, you poor guy?
Speaker 2: You know what their show Wednesday? They say it is not going to be canceled. If you get a chance, go see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Little Caesar's Arena, They'll be in time.
Speaker 1: The guy is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: And lastly, the Voice returns in September. I think this is season thirty, which is crazy to me, but with a mix of returning favorites, a departure, and two very big first time coaches. So Adam Levigne returning, Kelly Clarkson will also be back. John Legend is leaving the show, Country star Riley Green will make his first ever appearance as a Voice coach, and Queen Latifa joining the panel for her very first season of the show. Yeah, miss anything on today, So go back and catch up on the podcast on the free iHeartRadio apper.
Speaker 1: Spot in the morning thirty on the thirty You're calling to be monitored or be courted.
Speaker 2: Here we're gonna give away out Chris Brown Usher tickets with confessions.
Speaker 1: In a second.
Speaker 2: Here I'll explain that her So summer of cars, cash and gas.
Speaker 1: Ben are you there? Ben?
Speaker 2: I am?
Speaker 1: How are you today? Ben? I am doing great.
Speaker 2: I just got a chance the day before last to see the car that you might be driving home in, a brand new twenty twenty six twenty eight thousand dollars Chevy Tracks.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to you.
Speaker 2: Oh guy, we're gonna we're gonna set you up with some gas, some free gas shout out to Kroger Delivery, and then you're in Grand Rapids, so you'll have to make a drive.
Speaker 1: It's in August.
Speaker 2: I forget what the actual date is, but it's a Friday in August to Garden City, Michigan, where we're going to do the grand finale at a car dealership by the name of Gordon Chevrolet. Okay, okay, thank you man, appreciate it. What do you got going on this weekend?
Speaker 1: Well, right now I'm having to work, but this weekend probably just hang out with our two girls and driving around to some crazy activities. I love it.
Speaker 2: It's being dad, being a dad, I love it. Hang on the phone, have it happy Fourth of July? Thank you too, all right, hang on one second?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So uh we have five pair of Chris Brown and Usher tickets. So five pair that means five winners that will pick and we normally don't do this many with Mojo Confessions.
Speaker 1: Did you find a costume? He's gone away? Where's his staff in the corner? Oh, he's got the hat.
Speaker 3: Are we missing the hat for a while?
Speaker 1: Flip the front there? Hold on, I got everything. Hold on, someone give him a staff. I got everything. Oh, I got it all. Oh, hold on, I got one for Kevin. Will you wear one too? Kevin the ult, I'll be the we'll both be the popes. All right.
Speaker 2: Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight.
Speaker 1: This is the deal.
Speaker 2: You don't get on the air unless your confession is gonna be like, oh my god, mouth wide open. We're crazy, Absolutely yes, because you know what, some people this will change their life if they tell us for the first time about something crazy. Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight. It is Mojo Confessions. You gotta say, bless me, father, Mojo and Father Kevin, because Kevin's gonna win one too, And we'll be right back and let me get a commercial break in, and then we're gonna do it for Chris Brown on ash your tickets.
Speaker 1: What's the Mojo in the Morning Show Live on your phone.
Speaker 3: We're live now on TikTok Live, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch.
Speaker 1: What's the Show Live on Mojo in the Morning