Speaker 1: I saw a male lady yesterday. Oh, my God. Hot? What took the male lady?
Speaker 2: Listen, she was cold as hell. That's when I FaceTimed you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was at my big fat shawarma having, like, a meeting, and hopefully they join us as a client, and, you know, we do all the great things. Food is incredible. In walks a male lady, and not like an average male lady.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, not average?
Speaker 2: She was like an OnlyFans model.
Speaker 1: You say stacked. Smith, you know what OnlyFans is? Have you ever heard of that? Bow, bow, bow.
Speaker 2: Had all that on her, Smith, I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Smith is like, is she your male lady? No.
Speaker 3: She was just there getting lunch.
Speaker 1: She was big fat shawarma's male lady. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 1: By the way, this is going to be a regrettable thing that Shannon's going to have. A little bit. Yeah. You worried about me. I'd worry about him. Sarah, you there, Sarah?
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm here.
Speaker 1: What's going on? What's happening? Oh, Well, first time, first time long. I just have to say Smith was the cutest thing. Wasn't that great?
Speaker 4: It was awesome.
Speaker 1: By the way, a misfit Ron text this in. He said, hey, it's misfit Ron. I cannot believe how old Smith is. I feel like it was just yesterday that Shannon was in a recliner in the corner of the studio pregnant with him.
Speaker 2: Gosh, yeah.
Speaker 3: I had to be on bed rest with Smith. He wanted to come party a couple months early.
Speaker 1: You're not one that likes to hang out at home, are you? You like to go out and have fun? Oh, yeah. Until it gets too much. Until it gets too much? What is too much for you? We were just talking a second ago and your mom made a comment about the fact that you are... A wino? Is that right? Do you like wine? Oh, yeah.
Speaker 4: Never.
Speaker 1: Do you sip your mom's? Oh, yeah. Do you?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: Sometimes she doesn't know, but we don't talk about that. I remember the first time that I ever grabbed. Sarah, I don't know if you're like this. Did you ever try to drink out of your parents' drink when you were a little kid? Sarah, are you there, Sarah?
Speaker 4: Sarah?
Speaker 1: Oh, Sarah's listening to herself. Sarah, turn off the radio. Talk to us. Sarah. Oh, no, she's enjoying herself. Let her listen to herself. I remember the first time I grabbed, and it was my dad's drink, and my dad and mom were drinking the same thing, and I thought to myself, parents only like milkshakes. You know what I mean? That's what you think. That's right. I didn't realize milkshakes had olives in it. It was a martini.
Speaker 2: Is that what your.
Speaker 1: Parents drank together?
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I feel kind of sorry.
Speaker 2: I remember the first time I think I had alcohol. I may have been around Smith Sage. I know for sure I wasn't Tim. I was in the living room at my parents' house, obviously.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, I may have been nine. And I guess we had a party of some sort. And my dad had a, I feel like it was a Coors Light. I know it was a silver can. And for some reason I grabbed it and they were like.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, put that down. He was like, no, let him have it. Let him have it.
Speaker 2: I drank that thing and I think I threw up immediately.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: It was the nastiest thing I.
Speaker 1: Ever had in my life.
Speaker 3: My dad is a big beer drinker and used to pour me little, like, do you remember those little teeny tiny Dixie cups?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We used to watch Cheers together every single night, and he would always pour me a little Dixie cup of beer so I could have my own, and we would cheers during the theme song of watching it. It's seriously one of my earliest, most favorite memories.
Speaker 1: Making our way in the world today takes everything you got.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: What's going on, Sean? Sean?
Speaker 4: Hey, what's up, bro? Hey, this is Pipe for the Shine. Y'all already know. What's up, man?
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's up, y'all? Hey, man, I just wanted to speak with Lil' Smith. What's up, Smith?
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 4: Hey, what's going on, man? Hey, how old are you? I got a kid your age. Oh, nine. Oh, wow. I got a 10-year-old, bro. Hey, man, so you like in fifth grade or something like that? Third.
Speaker 1: I'm going into third.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're going in the third? Oh, okay, okay, okay. Because my son is a fourth grader.
Speaker 1: I kind of feel weird having to type in Sean. It just feels weird.
Speaker 4: I ain't been in school for so long, bro. I'm just saying, dog. I'm just... What's weird about it? Am I a joke?
Speaker 1: No, it's just kind of, hey... older man talking to younger kid. I don't know. I love that Smith's trying.
Speaker 4: To sound cool too. He's like, yeah. I'm not trying to be quiet.
Speaker 1: No, no, no. I'm not trying.
Speaker 4: To be that way. Okay, listen. I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: Hey, have a seat over here. This is Chris Hansen. Hold on. Anita, what's up, Anita? Hi, Anita. What's up? Anita, are you there?
Speaker 4: Are you there?
Speaker 1: Yes, there you go. You got your Bluetooth figured out. What's going on?
Speaker 4: Anita.
Speaker 1: Anita, you to speak. All right, I think she's done. Brandon, what's up, Brandon? Good morning. Good morning. What's happening?
Speaker 4: First time in a long time. What up, kids?
Speaker 1: Welcome back, man. Oh my God. Sounds like a little Chihuahua over there. What's that? What's happening? What are you calling for Brandon?
Speaker 4: So when I was about three or four years old, my family used to tell me stories, how I used to sneak to like drink my uncle's beer. Cause he used to live with us growing up.
Speaker 1: Smith gave us, yeah, really in, in you would sneak the beer as a three or four year old.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's what they would tell me.
Speaker 1: Oh, my God.
Speaker 4: It was about two different times that I've done it. Not like I was doing it, like, continuously, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, that seems young. That seems almost too young, three or four years old. Are you a big beer drinker now?
Speaker 4: Believe it or not, yes. Oh, yeah.
Speaker 1: Believe it.
Speaker 2: Smith, how does alcohol feel at your age? Like, when you sip that sneaky wine, how do you feel?
Speaker 1: Powerful. That's why I do it too. It's going to be a fun Friday.