Speaker 1: Your secile company would never offer you free flowers for a survey.
Speaker 2: It's War of the Roses.
Speaker 3: I'm Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Let's jump right into it. Okay, without a further ado, we got Cameron on the phone. Cameron has been listening to KATIBB for a long time. Here, you are a little bit nervous. I would be too to be on War of the Roses. Cameron, what's going on? Why are you here today?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 4: Well, I said, it's about my girlfriend Haley. I'm just I don't know. I got some strong suspicions that she is I don't know. I cannot be doing something with her ex. So let's see. Haley and I. You know, we've been going I guess through kind of a rough patch. She's been acting pretty weird lately. The department has been pretty low lately. We haven't really, you know, touched each other much in the recent le lately. And okay, and uh, Kyle, she's friends with her ex. Kyle. I know this makes me a little uncomfortable. But then I got some evidence that doesn't look so good to me. So here, here's here's what happens. So Kyle, Uh, he's actually he's missing two fingers on his hand, some kind of accident like a chain saw something rather when he was younger.
Speaker 1: Oh dang wow, okay, all right, so two fingers. Wish two fingers were gone.
Speaker 4: I think it's his first two, like the you know, the the index and the middle finger, you know, like if you make a piece on that kind of thing, those two fingers. Okay, uh, he's missing those.
Speaker 5: And the other.
Speaker 3: Morning, how do you snap your fingers though?
Speaker 1: I mean you us, I mean, why do you, like, let's say you're in a concert and you like want to snap your fingers poetry reading? You're a poetry reading. You can't snap with you. Okay, I'm being silly, trying to light the mood a little bit. Okay, So he's missing two So the so did what does this have to do with what?
Speaker 3: Anything?
Speaker 4: Because because the other morning, I'm getting out of the shower and I noticed a handprint on the glass shower door missing the first two fingers. So that's that's not good. And so you know, I asked her, Hey, what's Pyle over here? And she just goes off, Oh my god, no, of course not. What are you talking about? Called not over here?
Speaker 3: You're being crazy?
Speaker 4: Blah blah blah blah blah. And it's pretty irrefutable to me, So I thought, maybe we can check it out.
Speaker 3: Well, how do you explain?
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, I mean and conceivably I'm trying to think of like touching the shower wall or door door. Yeah, and then you see like a soapy handprint on there. I mean, I guess you could. But at the same time, if I saw a handprint that clearly showed two fin was it on the correct hand?
Speaker 3: That's a question.
Speaker 2: Even so, why is it on there in the first place, missing two fingers?
Speaker 3: There's not that many likely suspects. Yeah, well no.
Speaker 1: But if he's missing, which which hand is he missing? The two fingers on.
Speaker 4: That's the right hand, and I don't know if he's right hand. I think he is. I mean, it's the one you'd open the door with. So it seems pretty obvious to me.
Speaker 2: I feel like, well, she's either hooked up with her ex or a different guy who happens to be missing the.
Speaker 4: First of.
Speaker 6: Hair.
Speaker 1: I think there might be maybe a logical explanation, but there is definitely almost a surefire way to find out. If she picks him for the overnight vacation or stay or whatever Jenny's gonna promise with this fake ploy. Then if she picks him, then well it worries me definitely that she you have not touched each other in a long time. Now, that's a sign right there, So that could be something somebody's unhappy about something, so.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean that needs to be worked out, but not by you know, if she's doing whatever she's doing with Pile.
Speaker 3: Okay, what are you gonna do, Jenny? What are you gonna get it? What are you gonna do?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think I'll offer her some nice little staycation because I feel like, I don't know, maybe she wants to go into a shower with someone else in a different hotel room and bring some handprints somewhere else.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we don't mean to laugh at your dilemma here, because you know, we know it's serious. But I will tell you we've never had missing fingers on War of the Roses before the first for everything, you never had that one. All right, hang on for a second, Cameron. We'll make the phone call to what's your girl's name?
Speaker 4: Her name is Haley.
Speaker 1: All right, We'll call Haley in a second and see who she wants to spend like a little staycation weekend get away, and it had better be you.
Speaker 4: Not.
Speaker 3: What's the guy's name?
Speaker 4: His name is Kyle.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll make the phone call next on Katie WB. Not everyone deserves closure, but we do it timer Part two of War the Roses on Katie WB. You know, you never know what's going to give it away when you got something secretive going on. So, first of all, it's a couple and they haven't been intimate in some time. Okay, well that can be a red flag, but there's also other reasons maybe whatever. But then he's looking at the shower door and I'm picturing like a glass shower door that swings open. Yeah, and her ex boyfriend is missing two fingers.
Speaker 3: Did she say which hand?
Speaker 2: She said the piece hand, but her peace side hand, the right hand, the right hand.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he notices a handprint on the shower door that very distinctly does not have the first two fingers. So I want you to push on something and not put your two first fingers down. Yeah, Okay, it doesn't feel very natural, does it.
Speaker 2: It feels like I'm a muppet or I have little like alien hands.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he's wondering, has this guy been in their shower that would be bad?
Speaker 6: And his name the guy, the ex's name is Kyle.
Speaker 3: Okay, so if she picks Kyle, then the problem. Let's make the phone.
Speaker 7: Call if Haley thinks doing the survey with me as a thank you, like I told you, we have a little fund stakeation weekend that we're giving you and it involves going to which is a beautiful hotel. I mean you're going to have a nice little hot tub in your hotel room. There's a workout fitness center and a pool and all that stuff, so you'll really enjoy this day. What I am wondering first is I have your information. We do have to know if you're bringing someone along with you, what the name of that person will because we got to put them on the reservation as well.
Speaker 8: Oh I mean yeah, I was planning a bit like you don't need my credit card or anything, right, that's just like free, right.
Speaker 6: Yes, completely free?
Speaker 8: Oh okay, then so like neither one of us is going to get charged or anything for this, right, Nope, just need.
Speaker 6: The person that you want to bring with you.
Speaker 8: And just to be clear, when is it for We.
Speaker 7: Have quite a few open dates, so it pretty much just has to be used by the end of twenty twenty five, so by the end of the year, but we can work around to your schedule and whatever we have available.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, yeah, I would like to bring my boyfriend, Cameron.
Speaker 7: Cameron, okay, perfect. I love that you're bringing your boyfriend. You guys are gonna have so much fun together.
Speaker 8: I mean, I hope he enjoys it, Like I think we're gonna have a great time, and you know, this will be a nice little surprise for him, So I hope. So, I hope he really likes it.
Speaker 1: Well, you sound excited about this one, and so let me explain what's going on and let you down easy. It is the whole thing that you just heard. There's the survey and the hotel and everything is is not real, Hayley, it is it is.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, it's KTWDB.
Speaker 1: My aame's Dave and I work over at KATWB Radio And that was Jenny from KTWB and we were put up to this to call you to see if you would choose a weekend with Cameron or a guy named Kyle.
Speaker 4: Wait, what Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: It's always a kind of a hard pill to swallow. So I'm on the phone right now. I'm talking with Cameron, and Cameron told us the story. And I know this is all a lot to absorbble ones, but Cameron called our show and he wanted us to call you. He told us the story about how there has been a whole lot of romance in the relationship lately, and then the handprint you know what I'm talking about, the handprint on the shower door.
Speaker 4: Hayley. Why don't you just admit that you had Kyle over? Do't your chance? Go ahead? Just admit it? Cameron?
Speaker 1: Is that Yeah, he's thanks Cameron. I didn't get a chance to say, yeah, he's on the phone too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know he was. It's so obvious. So why this is your chance? I just admit that he was over.
Speaker 8: Okay, I can't this is not you were absolutely crazy? Okay, was Kyle or not?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Kyle came over. He had a situation where his hot water heater went down and he needed to take a shower. So I said, fine, go ahead, not a problem. Like I didn't want to say anything because you freak out every time you mentioned Kyle. Like now now here we are, here, we go it.
Speaker 5: Hot water eater was, so you invite him over to your place to take a shower.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe there was another option, like his friend or his mother or I don't know, a hotel.
Speaker 4: Why are you inviting Kyle.
Speaker 5: Over when his hot water eaters out?
Speaker 4: That's not right. It's just that I don't know. Honestly, I'm just being polite.
Speaker 2: It doesn't no big deal.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you.
Speaker 8: Think is happening is an ex.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Am I crazy?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I don't, You're crazy at all?
Speaker 6: Inappropriate? Yeah, have your ex over, like, especially not to do something like showering.
Speaker 3: What were you doing when he was showering?
Speaker 4: Good? Good question, but thank you, thank you.
Speaker 6: It's garden work, slag for something we just don't.
Speaker 3: Know yet, that garden all right? Yeah, well you can see why, you know what. I'll be I'll be honest with you, Haley.
Speaker 1: I'm not here to play mediator, but I think the only reason for your actual to come over is he has returned your you know, scrabble game that he had borrowed or whatever, but not to come over to take a shower.
Speaker 3: To be like, I'm sorry, Kyle.
Speaker 1: I think there's a little bit too much closeness to come over to take a shower.
Speaker 2: I mean she still picked Cameron though, for the overnight's day.
Speaker 3: So so you're on team Haley.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying that, like it's she's might not.
Speaker 1: Be cheating, but still it's still a weird to be cheating, but it's still weird to do.
Speaker 8: I am definitely not cheating. I love you Cameron, although right now it's a little questionable, like this is ridiculous.
Speaker 5: This is crazy.
Speaker 4: We got to talk this, We got to talk this through.
Speaker 8: I mean, we are definitely.
Speaker 3: Going to have to talk about this text messages. She's lying.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's any This is what I would do if somebody said, hey, Dave, like my ex from years ago, said my shower's not working, Can I come over and take a shower? And be like, am I your first choice? I mean it's a random I'm your first choice? Aren't there many other people? Wouldn't you even rather go to a motel room or down to the gym. Yeah, and take a shower down to the gym. You go to a truck stop. You can take a shower for five dollars at a truck stop.
Speaker 2: This text says when a woman's voice gets that squeaky, she was getting down with the freaky deeky.
Speaker 6: Yes, the change in pitching her voice gives it all away.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't blame him at all for being suspicious, and I don't think that there's any good is What would happen Jenny if somebody said, Okay, hey, Jenny, we used to date like five years ago. My shower's not working. I come over and take a shower.
Speaker 7: And would probably be like, no, find a different place, just take a shower. What I would It's that or I would assume that they're trying to get it on with me, obviously, and so then I'd be like, am I interested in that? And then maybe I do say yes.
Speaker 2: You know, someone said because she said she was doing garden work in the backyard that she must be busy being a hoe ho ho.
Speaker 3: All right, what do you think