Speaker 1: SSMO Joe in the morning.
Speaker 2: Uh, we're talking to some friends over the weekend, and every punchline of every joke was the JP Morgan woman, the lady who supposedly was sexually harassing her male counterpart.
Speaker 3: And that story is getting wilder and wild.
Speaker 4: Wait, what are the new developments? I haven't paid attention.
Speaker 3: But correct me if I'm wrong, if you guys have more information than I do. But I saw some reports that they found that that guy had been rehearsing this whole thing on CHADGBT and AI, like this whole thing was fake.
Speaker 2: He was rehearsing this, they said, they investigated it and it's all bs.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I heard that that he was just trying to get some money or something.
Speaker 2: I think that he was also probably trying to cover up maybe something that was going on. According to you know sources. And this is, by the way, a story if you don't know what it is. There was this female executive from a JP Morgan chase who now they say wasn't even over this guy, Like, wasn't even somebody that was his boss.
Speaker 1: Who this guy?
Speaker 2: We now know that he's Indian because if you read some of the text messages of what she was saying to him, or allegedly saying to him, She was forcing him to take you know, viagra to have sex, would make him have oral sex with her, both for her pleasure and his pleasure, and she was doing all kinds of naughty things. She even started referring to her breasts as cannons, which this is where I wanted to bring this up. So do women call their breast things like I thought guys were the only idiots that called them their penis a name? Are there any women that actually name their breasts? And if so, what are the names of your breasts?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: Like? This times a phenomenal topic because I.
Speaker 2: Find it to be interesting that women would name their breasts, or at least this one woman.
Speaker 4: Guys do it with their things all the time.
Speaker 3: That's what he was saying, Lady Kaji. Have y'all ever referred to y'all lady bitch or something?
Speaker 1: My friends call mine the stackers stackers.
Speaker 4: Because they're stacked now. They used to sag They used.
Speaker 1: To be the saggers, milkers, milk.
Speaker 4: I think that's how what I call mine.
Speaker 3: I'm just thinking of different names, okay, because it's the first thing to get you mikers Kai.
Speaker 1: I got a name from mine.
Speaker 4: It's a thing. One thing too?
Speaker 5: Which one?
Speaker 1: Which? One thing too?
Speaker 4: Oh? The left onest thing one? The right ones thing too. They've got Halloween costumes too. Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Can we do a topic like this? Is this okay to do a topic like this? Absolutely? Women only? What do you call your breasts? Seriously? Mojo? What the come on? Deep? Boys? Guy? I think this will be good. Erica? Are you there?
Speaker 4: Erica?
Speaker 1: Yere hey, Erica.
Speaker 2: We're doing a topic here this morning about JP Morgan Chase lady, and we want to know, since she called hers her cannons, what do you call your boobs?
Speaker 1: That's of both worlds? I like your boobies.
Speaker 2: What's up, sir? I can't forget about that. Oh god, I know I'm gonna regret this. Uh mystery, Hi, mystery? What do you call your boobs?
Speaker 1: Mystery? Did she mute herself? Or did I mute her? They her? I needed my phone? Oh you did? Okay?
Speaker 2: Did you hit Wait, you didn't happen to You didn't happen to hit the mute button on your phone with your boobs?
Speaker 1: Did you? No?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Unfortunately they shrink a little after the.
Speaker 1: Kids Okay, what do you call your.
Speaker 5: My husband named Jim and Kim?
Speaker 1: Why Jim and Kim just to have two names?
Speaker 5: I don't know, just random Jim and Kim. I had same the bubbles and Googoo Kitty s something.
Speaker 3: But I'm trying to play with Jim mystery that.
Speaker 2: You know, those are interesting names. But Cannon's I mean, come on, I like that, Amber, what's going on?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 1: So they Mangoes always goes, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, that's.
Speaker 1: Incredible, mangoes. I love it. Mangos. Oh it's so good. Amber. That might be my favorite call today. Jackie. What's up? Jackie? Hi?
Speaker 5: How are you good?
Speaker 1: What are you calling those things of yours?
Speaker 5: I refer to them as the boys or them boys, like the boys are crying or the boys are getting cold, like its other things like that. It's the boys are the boys. They're They're wonderful.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Joe. I saw you last.
Speaker 5: Night the Pistons game, and I gave you a fish bump on the concourse, Jackie.
Speaker 1: That was so cool. Jackie was with his boy.
Speaker 5: Yeah exact, now you know.
Speaker 1: Now you know, Jackie, you were so awesome.
Speaker 2: Luke was talking about how great the Pistons fans were yesterday and how many people were showing love.
Speaker 1: It was really fun.
Speaker 5: I agree. It was a very energetic, amazing crowd out of We've gone to all the home games and the playoffs, and that one was really I mean, I know we needed it, but it felt.
Speaker 1: It's all good. Leaving that game was one of the most incredible moments. There was a big highlight. What's up, Jenny? How you doing? I girls? The girls? I got the girls, Yeah.
Speaker 5: That one, but the other is my The other is named The other is the ha.
Speaker 1: I think that's got to be the other thing. I think that that's more who ha e? What's up? Kelly? How you doing good? How are you good? Kelly? What do you call yours pride and joy?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I love that? That That is classy, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean? Mingos and cannons? No class what's going on?
Speaker 4: Joey?
Speaker 2: How you doing good?
Speaker 1: Oh? Joey? What do you call your girls? MC? Giant jugs? Giant jugs?
Speaker 2: Please tell me that she is okay with this? She's got no problem? Okay, yeah, my god, make giant jugs. Yeah, that doesn't I don't know.
Speaker 1: CC. What do you call yours? C C.
Speaker 3: I never had a name until I had my friends, So I called them the feeder.
Speaker 1: The feeders. You know, that's beautiful CEC.
Speaker 2: That's a beautiful, active, wonderful things that nutrition for that child, the feeders.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Later in life, that child's going to be calling some woman's his mangoes.
Speaker 1: What's going on, Tony? How you doing? Tony?
Speaker 2: Tony tell me that the name Cannons is not the greatest name ever that this girl could. Oh, it's the best. What do you call your wives? Oh my god, you are horrible.
Speaker 1: You take care of those that's got to go in.
Speaker 3: I ain't going nowhere, staying right there.
Speaker 1: What's going on? K Hi? Last one? Kay?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I like to call the twins.
Speaker 1: They're with big eyes, so
Speaker 5: Yang