Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham, the Great American, has always my honor to have on every now and then Bill O'Reilly. He's done more in broadcast media than anyone perhaps in the history of the world, because he's spent fifty years either at ABC or CBS. He also has, of course, for sixteen or seventeen years to top rate a cable show. He's probably the most consequential on the largest selling nonfiction author in the history of the world this side of the Bible, and the new book is out. But I also want to mention that Bill O'Reilly and Stephen A. Smith are going to be at the Kennedy Center on Wednesday night, hosted by Chris Cuomo News Nation to talk about iguinst the current events and what's going on and Bill O'Reilly once again, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Bill, first of all, I would be remiss if I didn't get from you. Some of the evil in the world was HESBLA Hamas etc. A twelve of the worst of the worst. I want to get your take on what's happening as we speak in the Middle East and also the incapability of the mainstream media actually give President Trump any credit. Where does this rank if you would write a book on this subject, maybe in two or three years when things shake out, What does your crystal ball say is going to happen?
Speaker 2: Well, I think that the president has accomplished a great feat and obviously not easy to deal with these terrorists and get the twenty surviving hostages out in the twenty six bodies as well, So that's in stone. The importance of it is that it will extend into the Chinese negotiations which are coming up, and maybe even to Putin as the Arabs coalesce around the Trump administration. So that's very important for the world. So the Arabs, it kind of shifted from being anti American to pro American. And obviously they control the energy center on the planet. So a lot of these things that are people say, well, that's a good thing, but they don't know the ramifications going forward. So on the cover of my book, Confronting the Evil, which broke number one on the New York Times List built twentieth time that's happened is the Iyatola Holmoni. He's on the cover with Putin, with Mao Zetongue and with Hitler, and there are eleven other mysteryants inside the book. I put the Iyatola on because he's responsible for Amas. I mean, he's dead now, but the guy took over from him. They fund an arm amass and they continue to cause death and destruction all throughout the world. And this is the evil that we're talking about. So I think that Trump, who many in the American press believe is evil, I think he's effectively neutral liesing the real evil forces in a way that obviously Biden could never have done.
Speaker 1: You know, Genghis Khand, Adolf Hitler, you have Vladimir Putin, you have many others, Malsey Tongue. But the one one of these evil doers that actually use God as the reason for his evil, does itot it come in in a sense, the scale of his evil doesn't even approach what Hitler did or Malsey Tongue has done. But as far as using God as a reason for evil, the eye Tota believes that God demands him to brutally kill large numbers of non believers, as he described as Christians and Jews, or and his viewer of cockroaches and mice and bugs is I totally kind of standing alone. Because he says God's telling me to do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, most of these people. When Nathan Bedford Forrest died, he was the founder of the Ku Kluks Klanic Confederate General who massacred people Union troops. I mean, the guy is off the chart evil. When he died, he said on his deathbed to his family, I know God understood what I did. Yeah. The Ielmini, as well as most human beings, believes what he wants to believe, and so he wanted to believe that all Jews should die, just like Hitler wanted to believe that all should Jews should die. This is, of course, a psychiatric disorder. Doesn't mean these guys don't know what they're doing. They know, but rational people don't think that way. But the evil that I write about in this book could have been contained on every well, maybe not Jengus Khan with the horsemen in Mongolia, that that would have been hard to do. But every other evil that we write about could have been stopped if good people had confronted it. But they did not. They looked away or they signed on, which is fairly shocking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, including the collective evil you have. The evils include Genghis Khan Caligula, the Roman emperor, Henry the Eighth, the Evil, the slave trader, Stalin Hitler, Mao, the Ayatola Komane, the Mexican drug cartels. As far as a body count doesn't Mao and Stalin stand alone at the top of that list. As far as killing tens of millions of people.
Speaker 2: Maw is number one mass murderer whoever lived. And it was his own people he was killing, which is just and where we describe it. He was starving them to death because he wanted a whole different society. And oh my god, it was Stalin hard to tell because there was no reportage in Russia, but you know, there were no rights and then if sal want you dead, you were dead, just like Putin Putin watch dead you did. In fact, Stalin is Putin's idol, it's his mentor, it's who he wants to be. If you can imagine this, Hitler the same bracket. Human life been nothing to them. But in our society, Bill we're seeing arrives in evil in America and no doubt about it. In the criminal justice system, particularly when in many cities the hierarchy does not want to punish criminals any longer. And will allow them to go out and commit violent crime ato violent crime after violent crime. That's evil. And so I get real personal about this stuff in the book.
Speaker 1: As far as what's happening in major cities, to me, one cannot of imagine a worse form of government and then happening today in Chicago and Portland and Los Angeles the evil being perpetrated there. But it's not covered by the media, is that way at all? In fact, most of the media coverage is understanding against Donald Trump, who's simply trying to save the folks in those major American cities. Our magnificent cities have been destroyed by the policies of the liberal Democratic Socialist Party. And some say, well, why don't the people of Chicago or la or Portland, Memphis arise themselves and throw off their governments. What do you say about leaving them alone? Because the people themselves may want to have individuals like Karen Bess or like Brandon Johnson, they kind of went them in charge, and it's not up to us to save them. It's up to the people of Chicago to save themselves. What would Bill or Rally say about that one?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't want dead bodies. That's what I would say. And just the fact that you vote for somebody who is going to create mayhem and foster evil doesn't mean that I, if I have the power, like the president of the United States, should stand aside and let it have it right. It's a more noble cause, Bill, if you you know, I combine reporting with history, the real noble people like Abraham Lincoln and George Washington, these people Lincoln could have said easily, you know, and like all the ten presidents before him, We'll let the slavery thing go, you know, let that look, it's in Mississippi, doesn't deal with us. But the noble people want to put an end to this kind of violence and this kind of danger. And I think Trump falls into that category. But his weaknesses he doesn't fully explain the why about what he's doing.
Speaker 1: He has a sense as to what to do that's right, but as rhetoric often divides among those who don't fully understand what's happening in our major cities, you have Vladimer Putin on the list. I have a fear down the road when Putin, who's a rat is cornered as far as using a theater type nuke of one type or another to change everything. According to most reporting, Russia's in serious trouble going down the tubes, along with maybe Iran has a terrible water shortage, can't keep the can't keep the lights on, and in Russia it looks like believe it or not, I think at this point most are saying, you knowe Ukraine has a standoff or they might be actually winning. Do you fear one of the evil doers in your book Confronting Evil Vadimir Putin would do something completely in character to kill millions of Ukrainians to save his own hide.
Speaker 2: He killed his own people. There are already a million casualties in Russia because it's a stupid war. He doesn't care about human life at all. The odds are that Putin is not going to be in a position to use the nuclear weapon. Would he Yes, I believe he would. So I was at Yankee Stadium my nine to eleven with President Trump. You may have seen some of that news coverage, and the President invited me. He wanted to talk about Putin and Charlie Kirk and a few of the things, and I handed him a copy of my book, which was only out two days on nine to eleven, and I said, look, I know you're busy, mister president, but boy, you got to read this putin chapter because he's not the same guy who was when you were president first time around. He has deteriorated, which always happens. If you embrace evil, you get worse. There's no rehab. And so I hand him the book and then the event unfolded. Well about twenty four hours later I got a text from him. I said, whoa, And I said, yeah, I mean, this is a whole new thing you're dealing with here. But I think the president and his people have a fairly good geopolitical strategy right now. But again, got to be very disciplined because it's an ultra dangerous world right now.
Speaker 1: You saying your book Confronting Evil, that the concept of evil is universal, ancient, and ever present today. The Biblical Book of Genesis defines that when Cain kills his brother Abel out of jealousy, as long as human beings have walked, evil has been close by. You have a character Genghis Khan, which I vaguely understand what he kind of did. Can you put more and meat on the bones of what Genghis Khan did, and why he's in your book Confronting Evil Genghis Khan.
Speaker 2: Well, Jengis Khan conquered more territory than any human being in the history of civilization, and to this day what he did resonates in this world that every one of the miscreants I have and Confronting Evil Bill is relevant to today. That was the cutpoint. If they aren't relevant to today, and put them in the book. So Jengas Khan Mongolia backwater, he develops this type of warfare where the Mongols rode on horseback, and that was the first time that happened. The Romans marched, they didn't use horses widely. Khan then went from the Pacific shore of China all in hungry, slaughtering everybody, conquering all its territory. The Chinese people were so devastated by the Mongols that they built the Great Wall of China. And when I was there in May, I went up to see that it is an incredible site that they could build this thing that high up in these mountains. But what Jenghis Khan did to the Chinese people made them suspicious of foreigners forever, and the Chinese people have never had one day of freedom and the entire existence of China because the people are so afraid psychologically that they always gave power to dictators, and that is why you have that communist hierarchy. Now he goes all the way back to Djengis Khan and that mindset. Do you fear.
Speaker 1: I see naval movements that the Hijauping is encircling Japan, He's encircling parts of the Philippines. Of course, Taiwan is the crown jewel, which they don't need at all. They should be a trading partner, but somehow they want to lash out. If you would write a book in five years, how's that going to work out? With China, which is immortal enemy. They have malware and our communication systems and our banking systems, and our water systems and our communication systems. I fear unlike the Soviet Union, that was a military power, it was not an economic power. China is different. What are the goals do you think of Jijiupang when he's going to go after Taiwan and he says it, and how that break the world at that point?
Speaker 2: Well, I watch Taiwan, but they can't destroy their economy and that's the strength that the United States holds over them. So you go one point five billion people in China, second to India. You's people to eat. There's no four oh one cas. No, you can't run around with your AMEX card. No, okay, these to be about to eat. And in order for the government, who runs everything, to make sure they eat, the government has to export Chinese products to America. Okay, France ain't gonna cut it. They need our markets. If they don't have our markets, if there's a war or it's an economic boycotts or whatever it may be, then they got trouble.
Speaker 1: I did not want to leave this.
Speaker 2: People can't eat, then they can't control them.
Speaker 1: And jeezul ping could have suffered from lead poisoning.
Speaker 2: Uh. Let's I'm much more optimistic about Trump making a deal with China than Putin. Well, but the United States does make a deal with China, they'll put an enormous amount of pressure on Putin.
Speaker 1: Looks like Trump can make a deal with a mass he can make a deal with China, can't make a deal with the King. Jeffreys, that's a different story to tell us about Colligo Colliguilla am I saying that correctly and tell me about that was the.
Speaker 2: Reason the Roman Empire dissolved and uh, the most popul nation on earth by far, just like the United States is now. And the reason that Rome fell was because of the people the Roman citizen basically abdicating all responsibility for doing good and embracing the evil that Caligula and Nero and a champion. I mean, when you're murdering people in the coliseum, Yeah, and grewsome ways and people are cheering for that murder, you got a problem.
Speaker 1: We could spend all day with you confronting evil. I hope you got several more left in You've been doing media for about fifty years with great success. The number one seller of nonfiction books in the world is Bill O'Reilly. And once again, Bill O'Reilly, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Bill, you're a great American to keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me. Bill, we'll talk soon.
Speaker 1: God bless you. Thank you very much. I let's continue with more some nasty characters, and I think among the nastiest characters are Vladimir Putin right now and of course the iy Tola who spawned Hamas and Hesbala, Boca, haram Isis and all the rest. And it was all done in the name of God, that God wanted this to happen. So let's continue with more news coming up. You're home of the Reds and Bengals. News Radio seven hundred WLW