Speaker 1: My heart back Home, Jonah Murray on kd WB we get a winner on that vont okay, gotcha? Well congratulations. We'll have more Joan Murray tickets all this week here on kd w UB. Reminder that tomorrow is match day for ktwb's Christmas Wish and Treasure Island is going to be matching every donation tomorrow. So if you want to donate tomorrow for Christmas wish, we still need a lot more money to make these wishes is go ahead as generous as Oh god. I heard the cat this morning. It was sitting at the counter doing my wordle yeah, and I hear the the.
Speaker 2: Sound the cat makes not a good sound.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing. What do you do when the cat makes that sound? They're on the carpet.
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 4: You try and grab either the cat or a paper towel and throw it underneath where they're about to bomb.
Speaker 2: That's what It never works, though it didn't.
Speaker 4: It doesn't because they always go on the other side of howl.
Speaker 1: And so I just left. I left it for Susan. She doesn't know, she didn't know, She didn't know when the cap three. Susan knows that just happened. You've been long gone, thank you very much, and caked on.
Speaker 4: At that point when she sees it, it'll be that riding caked on, or she'll just figure that I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: Okay, thing is, I did see it. I'm just not going to clean it up.
Speaker 5: I'm going to call her and tell her, Well, what happens when you get back home and she's like, oh, I didn't see it, and it's still sitting there.
Speaker 1: Game three weeks later, we're still pretending that we didn't see it. All right, It is time to play Name that Tune on k d w UB. Today's theme. You guys, we got a theme.
Speaker 2: It's Christmas song.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to give you a Christmas song. You're going to have to figure out what the song is. Sit on, sit on Santa's lap, and ask for a win, because all these songs on Name that Tune are Christmas songs.
Speaker 3: Hope, hope, ho, put.
Speaker 2: On Santa's laugh and ask for a win.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Clue number one, Bailey, you will bid first Christmas songs.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The only thing I can come up with that I'd like to receive is a gift. Is your mother's mother's granddaughter. The only thing that I can come up with for a gift is your I'd like is your mother's mother's granddaughter.
Speaker 2: Okay, Bailey, how many seconds do you need?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go in with a bang, and I'm gonna say I can name that tune in one second.
Speaker 5: The clue kind of threw me mother's mother, So I was gonna say three, Bailey, name that tune.
Speaker 2: David, that is all I want for Christmas?
Speaker 3: Is you.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Bailey's on the board.
Speaker 2: Mother's mother is your grandmother?
Speaker 3: And then that granddaughter would be back. You got it? Ye?
Speaker 1: Okay, very good, Bailey, next clue. Want you're gonna bid first? These other ones are pretty gleeful when they could just as easily been jealous. These other ones are pretty gleeful when they just as easily could have been jealous. Vaunt your bid Christmas song. These other ones are pretty gleeful when they could have been jealous.
Speaker 5: Bailey, Yeah, I think I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 2: I said I could name that tune in two seconds. Well, Bailey, go ahead, name that tune. Show offful. I do believe that is Rudolph the Red Nose reindeer and one fog. Yes, serve a shimmy.
Speaker 3: It's too slow for a shimmy.
Speaker 2: It's a slow shy.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you like that. Okay, here we go, Bailey. You're bidding first this time, and here we go. Let's put a balsam in the middle of the room and dance.
Speaker 2: Poky uh.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say I can name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know Christmas songs. I was gonna say three again, Bailey.
Speaker 3: Now take your time.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to rush, because you're gonna rush and you're gonna get it wrong.
Speaker 2: I can already tell Okay.
Speaker 1: The clue one more time. Let's put a balsam in the middle of the room and dance. You're ready, Yeah, take your time, take your time, don't rush it.
Speaker 4: It was gonna be one of many different songs about trees. I almost thought, oh, Tannen Bomb, but no, that is rocking around the Christmas tree.
Speaker 3: Yes, you all.
Speaker 1: Right, name that tune. You're gonna be first on this Christmas song. You're ready, So that's all you want is a thing to spin around your waist. No switch to no xbox. So that's all you want is a thing to spin around your waist? No switch to no xbox Bailey, do you have it?
Speaker 2: I have it?
Speaker 4: But I feel like this is probably one of Vant's favorite Christmas songs.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you think so highly of me because I'm stuck.
Speaker 2: But I think I can name that tune.
Speaker 3: In one second.
Speaker 2: I'm glad on a limb.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, I said three seconds, so vaant name that tune.
Speaker 3: Take your time, don't rush. The music kind of threw me off a little more.
Speaker 2: Boom boom boom.
Speaker 3: Is that the what's it called? The Christmas song? Chipmunks?
Speaker 1: I'll give it to you. Yeah, Okay, good job.
Speaker 4: I always think that vont is like really into the Chipmunks for some reason.
Speaker 5: I don't know why, because I the Bad Day by Daniel Powder. I knew the Chipmunks version before I knew Daniel Powder. Iconic, more iconic than Daniel Powder.
Speaker 1: Okay, next one Christmas songs, Bailey, you will bid first.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Guess this quick because it's getting hot. It's Christmas song, Bailey, Guess this quick because it's getting hot.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna say I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 2: To challenge you, Bailey, I didn't can name that song in two seconds? Vont name that tune?
Speaker 3: What can I hear the clue again? No? No, no, oh the clue?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, guess this quick because it's getting hot.
Speaker 3: Frosty the snowman girl. Yeah, get it. The sun was hot that.
Speaker 4: Day now, but FONT didn't know until you said the clue again.
Speaker 2: That's trash. Okay, it's a bunch of Christmas trash.
Speaker 1: All right, Vaunt, you're bidding first on this song. Christmas songs, not metal, not hip hop, not country, but something else in this chili weather. Not metal, not hip hop, not country, but something else in this chili weather.
Speaker 2: How are you doing playing in your car or at home?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 4: Are?
Speaker 2: You just as confused as Bailey and I I.
Speaker 4: Think the clue's eyes get harder as you go through the game textas and let us know, Bailey, I think I can even that tune in four seconds.
Speaker 2: I said three seconds by.
Speaker 3: Name that tune.
Speaker 1: Take your time. I know you like to rush things.
Speaker 4: Uh, the Christmas tree and the Christmas barney hump.
Speaker 3: He did that one, by the way, I do get let.
Speaker 2: Us feel like this is and that's what I'm saying, like.
Speaker 4: Pumpkin Pa, and we'll do some care, you will get us and.
Speaker 2: And maybe I just sing. The whole thing is mental feeling.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. Buzzer goes yep for the steer. Time is up, even though I get the point, No matter what, jingle bell rock.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: Okay, two more rounds to go?
Speaker 2: Does he say rocking around the Christmas tree at the beginning?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's not that song.
Speaker 2: I know it's not the song. I just thought those were the lyrics.
Speaker 5: Jeez, what does he say you jingle ball jingle.
Speaker 3: Bell rock, not rocking.
Speaker 2: Rocking around Christmas? Okay?
Speaker 3: You think he stole it from Brenda Lee?
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, the next one. Here we go, Bailey, you bid first. I'm having this vision of a lot of snow everywhere, because that's how I remember it when I was young.
Speaker 3: She looks stumped.
Speaker 1: You guys, you can see this on Dave Bryan TV on YouTube. Nice face, Bailey, M.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say screenshot that I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 3: I think I can name that tune in one second.
Speaker 4: Okay, Von named the tune?
Speaker 3: Is that White Christmas? Yes?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 1: Okay, last round will name that tune.
Speaker 3: What's the score?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: You have four and I have three.
Speaker 1: Here's your clue. Fro hey Vi nochten, fro hey Vinchton once again, fro hey vichten.
Speaker 4: Fine.
Speaker 2: I think it's your guest first.
Speaker 3: Oh is it?
Speaker 5: I can name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 4: I also said two seconds, so name the tune.
Speaker 3: Wants your little dancing studio at least navi that.
Speaker 1: Here comes the fun part, you guys. After you gotta take a break. We'll come back. We'll play one of those Christmas songs? Which one do you want to hear?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: It is gonna be all I want for Christmas? Rude Alph the Red Nose, Reindeer Rock and aroun on the Christmas Tree, Chipmunk Song, Frosty jingle Bell Rock, White Christmas or Felice Navidad.
Speaker 2: Well vant one. So Van gets to pick.
Speaker 3: Can we do out of the Chipmunks when we come back? We sure can.
Speaker 1: We'll do it next on KD Double Ubb. I don't want to serve the pop. I'm gonna make a bold statement here. There's a Christmas cookie that nobody likes. And I don't want to shame this Christmas cookie, but I think it kind of deserves it.
Speaker 2: But now here you are about to shame it.
Speaker 1: Well, we ran across this at a little get together not too long ago where there was a plate of Christmas cookies that somebody had made, and there was a variety and there was one that was ignored. The one Christmas cookie that just gets ignored, just.
Speaker 3: Sit in there, all of them untouched.
Speaker 1: But I'll tell you after the chipmunk song on KWB, Well then I looked up online and sure enough there you know when they recorded that. Obviously they recorded it very slow and then sped it up, so they sound like chipmunks. But if you dig deep enough on the interwebs, you'll find the normal speed version of this guy David Seville sang all three parts.
Speaker 2: And then he was also the guy. Yeah he's that guy.
Speaker 1: So here are this is the chipmunks slowed down to normal Speedmas time. Is what a genius thing to do, to like slow it down and then speed it up.
Speaker 3: Why do you have to slow it down though?
Speaker 5: Why can't you just record them at lower pitch and raise the pitch at the regular speed.
Speaker 1: They didn't have that technology literally would play the tape at a faster rpm.
Speaker 2: I'm shock.
Speaker 4: They haven't played that during like a trailer for a movie that's like a Christmas horror movie.
Speaker 2: This Christmas, This Christmas.
Speaker 4: Santa has got it out for everyone's Christmas time killer.
Speaker 2: Coming soon.
Speaker 3: He sees you when you're sleeping. She knows when you don't.
Speaker 2: It's a machete for you.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Coming back into second on, Katie would be you can't make this stuff up. And I will tell you the one Christmas cookie that nobody wants. It's at every Christmas party, every get together, every soire but nobody wants it. I have my opinion and will tell you. By the way, Jenny is just on vacation, so don't worry. I'm not sure what she's doing. What she doing with the vacation, we know.
Speaker 4: I think she's just hanging out out, Like, yeah, she didn't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: She's just hanging out.
Speaker 3: Okay, we had some PTO days we have to use. That's what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got one that I can't use because I can't take any time of.
Speaker 4: Oh buddy, oh I lost the pt O day.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I love being here. It's fine. So the Christmas cookie that people ignore that it gets left on the plate is the peanut butter cookie with the Hershey's kiss in the middle. Nobody touches it, Nobody wants it. Here's why you eat around the outside. It's peanut butter cookie. Then it's like so much goopy, delicious chocolate e peanut butteriness in the middle that you just.
Speaker 3: Kind of go mm nah.
Speaker 1: I'll take the frosted one or the gingerbread and the gingerbread and ginger snaps.
Speaker 4: The ones that are shaped like balls that kind of look like snowballs, those are the worst ones to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, what are they? What are they flavored?
Speaker 4: As? They might have like a nuts rumballs maybe that I feel like there's nuts in them, but the nuts are like ground down, so it's very like chalky almost and like dusty.
Speaker 2: Okay, the dusty ut balls.
Speaker 1: Hey, you guys, uh listen, We're gonna get together and need somebody to bring dusty nutballs.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't score.
Speaker 1: The kid name Dusty Nutballs was in my math class.
Speaker 2: He's so fun.
Speaker 1: Do we agree or do we not agree with this one? This is my Dave stirs the pot. Nobody wants the peanut butter cookie with the Hershey's kiss in the middle.
Speaker 4: I like that one because it's consistent and you know exactly what you're getting when you do yes, which the dusty nutfalls you don't know.
Speaker 3: But also, Bailey, you eat anything, so you're not.
Speaker 4: The best judge of someone puts it in front of me, I will eat it.
Speaker 1: Brought Bailey lunch today. I brought your taco soup worked over from the Ryan House.
Speaker 2: Taco soup.
Speaker 3: Tacosh is like chili.
Speaker 5: They told us we have to clean out the kitchen before the end of the year, and Bailey was like, sign me up for Liftover.
Speaker 4: Truly, honestly, Okay, we had here's the real tea we had leftover, like Taco John's in the fridge, and I there are two whole boxes of potato.
Speaker 3: Olays from a good week or so ago. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I took both of those boxes home, So did you really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And potato ola potato they're like tato tots. Yeah, I know what they are.
Speaker 4: Yeah. They were delicious, and I brought them to my like party that I had with my friends this weekend, so it looked like I prepared.
Speaker 3: Prepared stolen potato olays.
Speaker 2: They were in the communal fridge.
Speaker 1: The world has not been the same since they closed the one in Saint Peter. I'm just going to say.
Speaker 4: Someone texted in this Russian tea cakes that the ones are called the dusty nutballs.
Speaker 3: Rash.
Speaker 1: I think Russian tea cakes are gross. I would have Russian teacakes. I really don't have a problem with any Christmas cookies. It's just my least favorite is the one and I feel bad for it always gets left on the plate. It's the little round peanut butter cookie with the Hershey kiss in the middle. I just feel bad for it.
Speaker 4: I think they should make more savory cookies. I'm sick of cookies all the time, like a beef jerky cookie. Yesterday, okay, yesterday I also went to a little party thingy and they had they were kind of like cookies, but they were wrapped and bready, and they had asparagus in the middle.
Speaker 2: Delicious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And they were just like little bite sized like sparagus kind of cookies.
Speaker 2: Delicious. They should make more of those.
Speaker 3: No, they should not. Should go to prison, prison.
Speaker 2: Prison.
Speaker 4: We could put a vegetable on a cookie. Someone texted and saying sugar cookies are straight trash.
Speaker 2: I believe that. I believe that same thing.
Speaker 1: Well it depends on what, like just a just a straight sugar cookie with nothing on it.
Speaker 5: Now, bring back McDonald's sugar cookies. Those were great, and they got of them may a handful of years, and no one's asking.
Speaker 2: For those except for you.
Speaker 5: Which ones the sugar cookies from McDonald's. Oh, they were consistently amazing good as animal crackers. Animal crackers are the worst cookie out there. Well, again, you brought in taco soup, so you are also not a great judge of kids.
Speaker 1: Taco soup is really good. You put a little melty cheese on it, you pop it in the microwave. I brought you some Dorito's tostedos scoops to scoop it with Bailey.
Speaker 3: Big ass bag. That's what that's for.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait. Keeps looking at them, and it's like the.
Speaker 1: Funny thing, Bailey is like an appreciative child. It's like if you have a child, It's like I bought you Wolves tickets, and they're like, I got you Vikings tickets.
Speaker 2: Look at this, I got you a switch to.
Speaker 1: Bailey's like, look, I got you a little three D printed turtle out of the gumball machine. So cute, and Bailey appreciates the food that I bring in so here, I love it. That's a lesson for all of us. Yeah, appreciate things because then people will be more generous with you.
Speaker 4: Except for Russian teacakes aka dusty nutballs.
Speaker 2: I don't want them. Don't give me those, disgusting Bailey. That's not a cookie, that's a biscuit.
Speaker 5: We should ask Jenny tomorrow when you come back in with no context, just say Jenny ever had dusty nutballs?
Speaker 2: Seems she'll be like, let.
Speaker 3: Me tell you how many times I'm do you know? All right?
Speaker 1: That is you can't make this up up. On KATWB brought to you by the Leo Agency who donated so generously. God love you guys. I almost had one hundred thousand dollars. No, we wish ten thousand dollars for Christmas wish and we are doing another match day tomorrow with Treasure Island. So donate tomorrow and we will have a chance for you to have that matched all day with Treasure Island for Christmas Wish. On KATIEWB, the song is called Mutt Leon Thomas. On KATIEWB, we were talking about the worst Christmas cookie, the orphaned Christmas cookie that gets left on the plate of the Christmas party. And it is the one I don't know what's called, but it's the the the the sugar cookie with a Hershey's kiss pressed in the middle of it. I'm having a debate here talking to Shelley. Shelley, do we you know what cookie I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: Does it have a name?
Speaker 6: We just call them the peanut butter peanut.
Speaker 1: Butter with chocolate in the middle. Somebody said they have a name. They're called peanut butter blossoms.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay. Do you like those, Shelley?
Speaker 6: I love them?
Speaker 3: You do.
Speaker 6: You have to know how to make them.
Speaker 7: Usually there are a lot of people make.
Speaker 6: Them where they're just dry and growth.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, they're gonna be moist.
Speaker 6: Yes, we make them. We actually double the recipe and we put a little more peanut butter in it than it's supposed to be and it though they're so good.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, but.
Speaker 4: There I do agree that they're a little weird to eat because what is that shape?
Speaker 2: I don't understand.
Speaker 6: Well, it's hot. I mean, how you gonna bite the hershey kiss and the cookie?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, is that the key, because because you can, you can you can kind of nibble around it. But then you've got the kiss kissing the cookie in the center, so you should like sink your teeth halfway into the Hershey's kiss.
Speaker 3: You Yeah, you don't know your mouth.
Speaker 6: I think it's an awkward cookie to bring to a party.
Speaker 5: What do you put, like, what do you mush in the middle to make that hole for the Hershey kiss?
Speaker 6: When they come up to the oven and they're warm, you just push the.
Speaker 4: The Okay, okay, Shelley, here's something that's a little innovative. Someone texted in saying they put many Reese's peanut butter cups in the middle instead, and they're.
Speaker 1: Flat back way. Oh now that sounds kind of good.
Speaker 7: Right, and then that too, Yeah, some people put rollers in there, so good. I mean, some people get real inventive with their things, or some people put even they have many Hershey kisses too. I don't know where you find.
Speaker 1: Them, Okay, okay, Well, then it just becomes a chocolate chip cookie.
Speaker 6: When you were a family on Christmas, you don't care how you eat it, right, Yeah, it's like having ribs.
Speaker 1: You don't care if you're eating ribs around the family, you don't care you got ribs all over your face and in your hair. But if you're on a date somewhere, you're out with your boss for dinner, you don't go to like Famous Daves and get the big old rack.
Speaker 3: And end up with it in your hair.
Speaker 6: Right, But we also make our cookies bigger, not the tiny little.
Speaker 2: They're doing it in all the different ways over at Shelley's house.
Speaker 3: Shelley, it was fun to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Thanks for calling in you too, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, YouTube, bye bye, saying we call them peanut butter nipples.
Speaker 3: That's that is kind of what they are.
Speaker 1: But yeah, exactly right, all right, we're gonna do the coming up in a second. Tragic news out of Hollywood and a little bit more details about the murder. I mean, just shocking to even think about it. You never think of celebrities getting murdered. I honestly thought when I heard that Rob Reiner and his wife died, I thought it was like a bad furnace or carbon monoxide poisoning or something. And it turned out it was their son who had an addiction problem and mental health problems. And we've got a little bit more details. They're unsavory, but we'll kind of skip through Bolt really quickly on Dave's Dirt coming up next, and some Chad more cheery dirt also like the Vikings one and fun facts from Home Alone coming up next on Dave's Dirt.
Speaker 2: Cosive Heart from the Fate of Oh.
Speaker 3: Time for the Dirt.
Speaker 1: And speaking of Taylor Swift, I watched most of her documentary that came out on Friday night on Disney Plus. Let me tell you, I don't know why everybody makes it so hard to log in. If there's an app, a streaming service you haven't logged into for a long time.
Speaker 2: All right, take a picture of this QR code.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh, I'm sorry, that's the wrong password. All right, Well we're gonna send you an email that never arrives.
Speaker 2: Check did you check your spam folder? What's the code?
Speaker 1: Oh, here's a five digit code. That just kidding, it's really six Okay, what's the anyway? I got signed in? It was a miraculous thing. Watched the first part. It was all concert for the first part, which is really like really really cool to watch even if you're not a big Swifty. And then afterward was kind of like the behind the scenes kind of stuff and her talking with her with her group and a lot of I think one of the things that was a little bit odd was the camera. Just the presence of a camera will change your behavior. For example, if somebody came in here, let's say Channel nine came in and wanted to do with a big expose on the Dave Ryan Show, and they're like.
Speaker 2: Just act natural. Well, just the fact that.
Speaker 1: There's a camera watching you makes you act a little less natural. So I don't know that we're getting the real Taylor Swift, but I think we got a good version of Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: Okay, I would you recommend it good to watch.
Speaker 1: If you're not a big fan. Fast forward through the concert footage because it's three hours long. There's tons of songs in there that are great, but some that I don't know. Just that first episode is three hours yeah wow, Yeah, And we fast forward it a lot because you know, all we know all of her hit songs, but we don't know every song from Red that type of thing. But the behind the scenes stuff was pretty cool. And one thing that she did that I admire her for was she would say, when I thought of this, it was my idea to do this. I wanted to do this. I did this, And I really admired that because she wanted people to know these were my ideas. And so many people in any business will take credit for your ideas, and it's like, bitch, you've done this, Taylor. You take credit for these ideas. So if there are your ideas, just like I would tell you, take credit for your ideas, because if you don't, then Marcus down the Hall is going to be.
Speaker 3: Like, yep, you know that was kind of my idea.
Speaker 1: There's something about ideas that people look at you if you come up with a bunch and they go, well, that was really easy to come up with one. I could I could have come up with that, But it's not true take credit for your idea.
Speaker 4: Speaking of taking credit for an idea that I had, we were talking about the Kansas City Chiefs that this is the first time they haven't made a playoff in ten years, and I say, I say, no one likes the legacy. So true, I've always said that that no one likes the legacy. So I'm just taking credit for that.
Speaker 1: First of all, you screwed it up. It's like nobody nobody likes a dynasty, not a legacy. You didn't think that anyway. I thought of that. I said that years ago. I said, for example, the New England Patriots, nothing more boring than a dynasty. You've twisted it and convoluted it.
Speaker 2: My idea.
Speaker 1: So I'm used to it. I'm used to people taking credit for my ideas. I just it's just another day for me. What do you want to talk.
Speaker 2: About, Well, Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 4: The reason that they didn't that no one likes the legacy or dynasty or whatever, because Patrick Mahomes suffered a torn acl in the kid. The City Chiefs lost to the Chargers first in ten There comes the trive here by him, the throw by my Homes incomplete flight throw looking for Homes is down on.
Speaker 3: He sure got injured.
Speaker 2: So that ended his season. But it's also Dunzie's for Kansas City from playoffs.
Speaker 1: First time in ten years the Chiefs have not been in the playoff. The Vikings won last night fifty three.
Speaker 3: They make it a two score game. Spok a left turn truly upright? Okay, so they won. It was good news.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hooray.
Speaker 5: Hey Millie Bobby Brown from Stranger Things revealed over the weekend she still uses her parents' Netflix account. She says, I kind of refuse to pay for the subscription because my parents pay and I'm still a child in my eyes and in their eyes. So yeah, I'm part of the family deal, to which I have two notes. Number one, so why does Millie Bobby Brown, one of the Netflix stars, not get some type of family deal subscription? But my second note is Netflix, She's passwords sharing get on her the same way that you have been all the rest of us all year long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, God, no kidding. Sad news this morning. We actually heard a little bit about this last night before bedtime, I think about three o'clock yesterday in La Brentwood, California, they found two dead bodies at Rob Reiner's home, and fast forward to this morning. It turned out it was Rob Reiner and his wife. I mean, just hard to believe. Rob Reiner is one of those guys that's like he just you know, he's gonna live forever, and he was killed along with his wife, allegedly by his son. I'm not sure if it's her son also, But the latest we heard and it gets a little awful here, their throats were slashed. So this was just, I mean, just awful and horrible. Here's a little bit of Rob Reiner when he made his debut on a show in the seventies called All in the Family. Here's Rob Reiner.
Speaker 3: So you missed a bunker. Yeah you figured that out.
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 3: Make his hand had daddy like Zach.
Speaker 2: He shake his hand.
Speaker 3: I put it.
Speaker 1: He was also in The Wolf of Wall Street thirty thousand dollars in one month.
Speaker 5: Jordy, their business expensive, Jorty, look what you got here?
Speaker 3: Look at this twenty six thousand dollars for.
Speaker 2: One then O, no, no, this could be explained.
Speaker 3: That was a great movie.
Speaker 1: But he also did Princesses right when Harry met Sally Miseries stand by Me. He did tons of movies. Definitely a Hollywood legend.
Speaker 4: And if you're not familiar with his name, just google him. You're familiar with his face. You know exactly who he is for sure.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the singer Trey Songs?
Speaker 3: Yes, he well.
Speaker 4: He was arrested for assault after punching a New York nightclub employee in the face earlier this month. He was out and about in Times Square Who Party Party Time and around four am he punched somebody in the face, causing swelling and substantial pain. What a dumb dumb just people just probably drunk. They called it a club brawl that Trey Songs was involved.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I've got a list of and I'm gonna get quick if you have to go.
Speaker 3: Uh, fun facts that you probably don't know about home alone. And these are behind the scenes facts.
Speaker 5: So you know the scene in the movie where Kevin looks at a picture of his brother's Buzz's girlfriend and goes, buzz girlfriend Wolf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's actually not a girl. It's the art director's son.
Speaker 5: One of the directors thought it'd be too mean to make fun of a girl, so they put a boy in a wig.
Speaker 2: I love that they did that, though, because it would have been mean to me.
Speaker 3: Your cast is the ugly girl.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 5: The owners of the McAllister house still lived in it during filming, so.
Speaker 1: Well, here's a fun fact. They didn't film it at the house, did you know that. No, they reconstructed it in a high school gym, like an abandoned high school gym, and they rebuilt everything in there in the high school gym, So they didn't film it in the house.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Did not know that. Yeah, and I'll give you one more.
Speaker 5: Joe Peshy, who played one of the Wet band and so the Sticky Bandits. He actually bit McAuley Culkin's finger doing one of the rehearsals and McCauley still says to this day he has a white scar on his right index pense.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. I love that movie.
Speaker 1: It's just one of those shows that you just watch even though you know what's going to happen, that you can see it a million times and it's just awesome. And that is the dirt brought to you by sixty one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. We'll be back with a Christmas Wish coming up next on KDWB. Let's help out another family for the holidays. Christmas Wish next on KDWB. By the way, Match Day with Treasure Island tomorrow will encourage you tomorrow to donate to get it matched by Trip