Speaker 1: All right back on the Big One, seven hundred WLW nine seven. I'm Dan Carroll. I was not here last night. Mike Allen was here last night, and Joe Waddell is running the big board in the seven hundred WW command center. Mike Allen's signing for me last night. I want to thank him for that. My wife had a procedure, medical procedure yesterday, so my place was with her during the day and last night, so I could not be here, but I am here tonight and everything is going well with her, So I am happy about that, and we are ready to go till midnight tonight. We call this the Midweek Crisis Thursday Night Edition. Phone lines are open right now five three, seven, four nine, seven thousand, one, eight hundred, the Big One. So many things. It's another one of those days where I've got so much stuff and I literally I come in and as I'm putting the show together and I'm preparing for the show, I'm thinking, Man, I'm going to start with this. This story is so great, I'm going to start with this tonight, or I mean, this information is so so impactful, I want to start with this. But it just struck me that over the last I don't know, four or five months. Ever since members of the the current cabinet, the Trump cabinet, have been doing their work and exposing so much fraud. I really put all this into a couple of different categories. Now you have fraud where you've got operatives and people who are just ripping off the government, different government programs, whether it's Obamacare or Medicaid or I mean, you name the program. People have snapped programs, stuff that the that the EPA was doing, just so many ways and so many billions of dollars that were being ripped off. And then you've got, of course, the corruption with the individuals. And I was thinking about that because there's new stuff about James Comey, and I may start with that tonight. But as I was getting ready for the show tonight, I came across this piece with Dan Bongina was talking over the weekend about his time as Deputy Director of the FBI, and what he said is is that he is shocked to his core about what he has learned during ongoing investigations to root out public corruption and political weaponization of intelligence agencies. The Director and I are committed to stamping out public corruption. And the political weaponization of both law enforcement and intelligence operations. It's a priority for us. But what I have learned in the course of our properly predicated and necessary investigations into these air for aforementioned matters has shocked me to my core. He said, the republic cannot be run the way it is currently being run, and it will never be the same after learning what he has learned, we are going to conduct these righteous and proper investigations by the book and in accordance with the law. Bongino's post concluded, we are going to get answers we all deserve. As with any investigation, I cannot predict where it will land. I can only promise you and honest and dignified effort at truth. Not my truth, not your truth, but the truth. And so that. And for a guy like Dan Bongina, who has served in law previously before he became deputy Director of the FBI, served in law enforcement, was in the Secret Service, I mean, you're talking about a guy who has been there, done that, and he would he would lean on that experience a lot of times during the times that I saw him on Fox News because he was really becoming a rising superstar at Fox News before he left and was doing his own thing with the podcast and the other interest that he had going on. And then of course Trump wanted him to be the deputy director of the FBI, and so for him to make these kind of admissions a guy who I got to say he knew where all the bodies were buried, but really had a pretty good sense of where the bodies are buried and what has been going on to say that he is shocked to his core about the amount of corruption and illegalities and dirty dealing that he is finding in his position as Deputy director of the FBI. It was reported earlier this month the boon Gino was debating stepping down unless Attorney General Pam Bondi resigned. The two reportedly had a fallout over how the Epstein documents were handled in I'm going to get into the Epstein documents a little bit tonight. I've got Cheryl Chumley on After the News at the bottom of the hour, and she is just fantastic. She is with the Washington Times, she is the online opinion editor there, and she's a recurring guest on my shows, and I think Cunningham has her on from time to time. But Cheryl Chumley is just fantastic and I'll kick around any number of subjects with her. But that'll be one on the Epstein files. But Epstein died in prison in August of twenty nineteen while reading trial on charges of sexually abusing dozens of girls. As death was officially ruled a suicide, Trump administration has met with Epstein associate Julane Maxwell. I think that's how you say her name h I S l A I N E Jelene, and I apologize I'm mispronouncing her name ms.
Speaker 2: Maxwell.
Speaker 1: They met with her to get more infro on the case she's in the process of appealing or sex trafficking conviction, for which she is currently serving a twenty year Since so all these different investigations and and bon Gino's got his fingers in I don't know, probably a dozen or more different things, but one of the things that he's got his fingers in is the James Comey investigation. And there was new information that came out about that this week, and the Federalists put out a great piece on this, and they talk about, let me see, hold on, I've got the wrong one up here. Hold on, hold on, hold on. Here it is James con They talk about the evidence that's come out contradict his claims, Comy's claims that his indictment is purely political. And how many times have we heard about all these different individuals who are under indictment. Now, Eric Swalwell just got referred for a criminal investigation for some mortgage fraud. How many times have we heard, Oh, it's just political. This is just Trump lashing out at his political enemies. And the case I made about Comy in the past is that he was director of the FBI. So as director of the FBI, politics should not figure. He shouldn't be the political enemy of anyone. If he was doing what he was supposed to be doing, he was going to play it right down the middle. But that's not what he did. And so him for him to be on that list of one of Trump's political enemies, and I'm using my air quotes here, No, that's not the sort of position that this guy should be in. But the peace reads just over a month ago, Trump, he has attorney Lindsay Halligan obtained an indictment against former REPBI director James Comey in the Alexandria division of the Eastern District of Virginia. This area is far more Democrat than Republican, and the grand jurors who refused to indict Comy for perjury were not a rubber stamp. Comy faces charges of making false statements and obstruction of Congress. Comy has moved to dismiss the indictment, arguing that Halligan's appointment is unlawful. He also wants the indictment dismissed on grounds of vindictive prosecution. According to Comy, he's only facing charges because of President Trump's anti Comy animus, so Comy is trying to avail himself of this notion that the only reason, the only reason that he's in the jackpot that he's currently in is because Trump and his personal or political dislike of Comy. Comy's motion to dismiss, though, gave Halligan the opening to make public the overwhelming evidence of guilt against him. She did throw she did. She did so through her response, filing exhibits containing handwritten notes that Komy had written to himself and his friend, Professor Daniel Richmond of Columbia Law School, who was then a special government employee. Halligan also produced emails from Comy's Gmail account that used the alias Reinhold Kneebauer or Kneeber. What what is it with all these people in Washington who have all these online aliases? I mean, if you remember, during the the Joseph Robin at Biden administration, it was discovered that I get a guest during his time as vice president, he had dozens of aliases and dozens of different email accounts, not obviously to try and conceal the dealings with his son's businesses.
Speaker 2: But I digress.
Speaker 1: Most crucially, Comy's written statements make clear that he was collaborating with Richmond the leek stories to the New York Times reporter Michael Schmidt. The exhibits even reveal Richmond's pseudonym, Michael Garcia. So there's another another Washington, DC character that's got fake identities when they're using emails or online president. When the indictment came down, critics such as MSNBC legal anist analyst Joyce Vance scoffed at it. Halligan, these critics claimed, had no experience was in overhead career prosecutors had refused to pursue an indictment, and anti Trump forces within the Eastern District of Virginia began shamefully leaking to the media. This insubordination led to the justifile justifiable firing of several prosecutors. Halligan, however, has proved these critics wrong. She backed up the charges with evidence that far surpasses what is necessary to survive emotion to dismiss There is no guarantee what judge or what Biden, judge Michael Nachmanoff or leftist dominated for circuit will do, but constitutional Supreme Court majority walmust certainly not view favorably a partisan dismissal of an indictment when the evidence is this overwhelming. Let's see. Let me see if I'm where they get to the to the part of uh, well, well, the evidence is all these notes, emails, handwritten notes, and more. Let's see. Halligan's only part of an all star team including Attorney General Pam Bondi, Deputy Attorney General Todd blanche An, FBI director Cash Bettel, and Dan Bongino, working with Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley, Pattel and Bongino, found the evidence that served as a basis for the indictment. The evidence was stuffed into FBI burn bags, it hidden storage rooms, and we would never had seen it if President Trump had not prevailed. In November of twenty twenty four to Fort Cromey's challenge of the lawfulness of Halligan's appointment, Bondi filed emotion, noting that the appointment of Halligan is as a special attorney, making the appointment consistent with the time of the indictment. Bondi also attested that she had ratified Halligan's actions related to the grand jury. This precaution should not be necessary, as Halligan's appointment was lawful. Bondi and Blanche are acting prudently, however, giving the radical inferior court judges who will decide these motions. So the case against Comy has gotten a lot stronger, and it's stronger in the court of public opinion now because of all this evidence that was released based on Comy making these motions to dismiss this case. So again, the level of corruption, the thoroughness of the corruption that began under the Obama administration, still carries on till now. And as someone who sat behind this microphone for years wondering when, if and when we would ever see anyone held accountable for any of these things that they've done well, it appears at that time of reckoning is hopefully getting closer, not just for Kmy, but for others, including Obama who oversaw operations to undermine President Trump when he took office, and Tauca Gabbard was the one who put that information out. Dalca Gabbard's in a criminal referral to the Department of Justice recommending the investigation of Barack Obama and Obama era officials over their handling of the twenty sixteen Russian election interference. In response, Attorney General Pambonni announced the creation of a strike force to assess the evidence and initiate a grand jury probe. So all this is going on, and to my way of thinking, this all ties in together when you have Dan Bongino come out and talk about how he is shocked to his core. And look, I'm just talking about the stuff that I can find online. I'm talking about the stuff that I mean, this is open source material. This is all out there for any one of you listening to me right now can find all this stuff that I'm talking about online. It's all out there. So when you think about the sorts of things that Dan Bongino knows that he's not able to talk about yet, and he talks about how he's shocked to his core. It is absolutely amazing the times that we have been living in, and largely we really haven't even known that a lot of this stuff has been going on. We had a pretty good idea that this kind of stuff was going on, but the depth and the breadth of all this corruption and I'm not even talking about the fraud that was going on and the money that was shelled out through these different various government programs. And so when you look at Trump and he's got i mean, all his cabinet members are working on various forms of this, almost every single one of them. And in the bigger picture, when you crack down on this fraud, when you crack down on all this money that is going out, when you crack down on the corruption, in the end, it's all about money. And when you talk about cutting into that money and having the flow of that money stop or making less of that money available, well then you start talking about cutting back on the power that these individuals have. And in Washington, d C. That's all that That is the coin of the realm, the coin of the realm is power, and so if you don't legitimately have elected power, well then you've got to have power through the dollars, through the money. How much money you can control, and that is what speaks, especially in DC, and that's why we have the corruption that we have. So I wanted to get that out of my system. So Cheryl Chumney's coming up at the at the bottom of the hour, and then after that, I've got another great guest from NewsBusters dot org. Tim Graham is going to be here and he's done a pretty lengthy report on PolitiFact, and PolitiFact is well, there are days of being a serious operator have pretty much come and gone. So we're going to kick all that around tonight your phone calls as well as roll on till midnight tonight on the Thursday night edition of The Midweek Crisis on seven hundred wlword.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: I'm excited.
Speaker 5: We really appreciate it.
Speaker 6: It's so exciting.
Speaker 7: Iheartradios.
Speaker 8: Thank a teacher powered by donors choose building brighter futures one classroom at a time.
Speaker 9: I'm certain it's going to be well sent. It takes a lot of tools to make.
Speaker 8: Our program run and we're just getting started. Help keep the momentum going and nominate a teacher who's made a difference in your life at iHeartRadio dot com slash Teachers.
Speaker 1: Seven hundred WLW Thursday Night edition of the Midweek Crisis. I'm Dan Carroll. Always very excited when I get a chance to talk to my next guest. Cheryl Chumley is the online opinion editor at The Washington Times. She's an author. She's got several books out early. This is entitled Lockdown, The Socialist Plan to take Away Your Freedom. And Cheryl Chumley, it is great to have you back at seven under WLW.
Speaker 7: How are you tonight, Dan, It's great to be with you.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks thanks for being here. The lockdown or not the lockdown, but the shutdown is over. And do you think the American people have a pretty good understanding now, or at least the ones who've been paying attention have a pretty good understanding that this really was about Obamacare, that the Democrats could not allow these these subsidies to expire, because once that goes away, then the true cost of Obamacare to the individual is exposed and the Democrats have to totally own that. Do you think most American people have a good understanding of that or are the Democrats going to get away with this again?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I think the Americans know what's going on. I think the Republicans scored a win on this one. And the reason I say that is because there were many on the mainstream left leaning side of media that had been questioning why Democrats weren't reopening the government the government, and so when that starts to happen, you know.
Speaker 4: It's pretty bad for Democrats.
Speaker 7: And in the end, the only thing they want by way of concession is all the fired government workers got their jobs back. But remember those workers weren't even fired until the government was shut down, so it wasn't even really a win for Democrats. So I think most Americans are aware of what happened. Of course, the media will spin it otherwise, and there is always that far leftist camp in the Democrat Party that don't they don't.
Speaker 4: Pay attention to anything. So the lost cause anyhow.
Speaker 1: So the shut the shutdown is over and they're going to kick this can down the road till the end of January. Do you look for any substantive changes to coming because it's been so long since the House has gone through what used to be the appropriations process, what we used to see on an annual basis, or you have the leaders of these different agencies going up there and trying to justify their existence, their expenditures, why they need more money. We used to talk about baseline budgeting all the time. When's the last time we talked about something like that? But do you think we have a chance at all to get back to any sense of order when it comes to the budget of this country.
Speaker 7: No, you know, to put it bluntly, not really. And you rease an excellent point, right, because if you read the Constitution, like I'm sure almost all of your listeners have at least at one point in their lives, it's evident that the appropriations belongs in the hands of the legislatures, right, and that that model has been just pushed out the window for so long. And even when it is the House that brings forth the appropriations bills, what happens is there's so much crap that's tacked onto it. Instead of having like a fifty page bill which would fund what an entire agency, you have a fifty thousand page bill because everybody sticks their little port projects on there, and then you know, without going through the entire thing, nobody reads it anymore.
Speaker 4: So it's just it's become a political.
Speaker 7: Tool and taxpayers are always left in the dust when it comes time to appropriations. The best we can do is have fiscally conservative Republicans in charge in both the House and Senate, and hopefully you know a president in the.
Speaker 4: White House as well who is Republicans, so.
Speaker 7: We can at least reel back some of these pork barrel projects.
Speaker 1: Well, I have a a SoundBite of Scott Jennings to breaking this down when when one of his recent appearances on CNN, and I was going to say he did a good job of breaking this down, but then I read the piece that you wrote about this, and I encourage everyone to go to the to the Washington Times and read the piece that he wrote called Mega for the Wind Democrats zero on Shutdown. So that that pretty much sums it up pretty well. The name of your book is is Lockdown the socialist plan to take away your freedom. And then you've got another piece or another subject that you talked about on your Bold and Blunt podcast, talked about talking about fighting sharia law in America, So when I look at Sharia Lawn, I look at, you know, the socialist plan to take away our freedom, I think there's also a an Islami's plan to take away our freedom. And it looks like these two forces are are teaming up. I don't know if that happened on purpose, but it seems to me that you know, these uh, these Islamist ideas to take away our freedom are warming their way in through the under the umbrella of socialism and under the auspices of the Democrat Party.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's all all roads there lead to the Democrat Party, right, if I mean, just look at what the Democrat Party stands for nowadays, and it's everything that your radical Islamists stand for. It's everything that socialists, Marxist communists stand for. And they're the ones in the in the offices in Congress taking tax dollars to push this anti American agenda on American citizens. And you hit, you hit correctly at the threat of Islam in America. And it's not just in America, it's around the world.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: The whole goal there is to just bring the a big government footprint down on but do it through the name of a religion which I think that's debatable to say whether Muslims actually practiced a religion or a religion mixed with government and politics, and some would even say cultish in nature. So I think America needs to awaken too some of these perils that are taking place in the Muslim world. Specifically, we can see it being played out in Texas right in Dearborn, Michigan. There are certain communities in America where you can see Sharia taking root and spreading already. And if we don't awaken to this peril, it's going to be in our backyards before we even.
Speaker 1: Know it well. And I think it's difficult to combat because we have been lectured to for so long and train for so long that we are not to question the motives of anyone who runs through office, or gets elected to office, or seeks to control or gain any kind of power under this, you know, under the religious banner of being an Islamist or being a Muslim, we're not supposed to question any of that. And if you do, then you're the one who's frowned upon.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, the only way to fight it is to question it, right, because that's how.
Speaker 4: It slipped in.
Speaker 7: It slipped in under guise of a First Amendment freedom right religious freedom. And because many Americans, they hesitate, They're reluctant to get involved with a fight against another religion, calling it out as not a religion, or calling.
Speaker 4: It out as a violent religion, something like that.
Speaker 7: That's how it's been able to gain a foothold in America. And look, any religion in America has to has to be under the umbrella of the Constitution. You can't be a religion that completely tosses the Constitution to the side. And that's exactly what Sureiah does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it certainly seems that way with the with the the increasing desperation that we are seeing on the part of the left now. And I'm always trying to, at least in my own mind, stay ahead of the curve of the narrative whatever the next narrative is going to be that the left is going to try and put out there. And I'm asking you this because I saw a SoundBite from Rick Wilson, who was one of the founders of the Lincoln Project, and he was on whatever podcast or show he was on the other day, and here's what he said. He said, Joe Biden had a bad debate night and the world exploded. Donald Trump's physical and mental collapse is right in our faces every damn day. His sinility and his dementia is so obvious that he does not understand where he is or what he is doing. And he's a guy who is physically and mentally knocking on death door. So this is is this going to be the narrative as the left desperately cast about for something that's going to stick against Trump? But are they going to go full boar now on this notion that he's got he's, you know, facing a serious mental and physical decline.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what to say to that.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's knocking on death's door.
Speaker 10: That's come on, man, Okay, So you know what if that's if that's the narrative that Democrats think is going to carry them across.
Speaker 7: The line in the next uh, you know, the next election, have at it.
Speaker 4: Right, Because Donald Trump.
Speaker 7: Is everywhere and yeah, I mean there are certain days that he looks run down, but no wonder because the guy sweeps what three hours and then he says anything like that. Yeah, And he's everywhere, and he's not like Joe Biden.
Speaker 5: Everywhere where.
Speaker 7: He's carted out like a weekend at Bernie's. You know, dead body, drag drag to the stage, wind him up, watch him go, and get him off quickly, right, Not like that everywhere when Donald Trump is everywhere, He's actually doing things, and he's making speeches and he's standing strong for America, and you know, he's actually doing things that are actionable items that put America first. So yeah, if Democrats.
Speaker 4: Want to run with that, I don't know, it's a good laugh. I'm having a good laugh on it right now.
Speaker 5: So let them.
Speaker 1: So the so, some more of the Epstein documents have come out in the last forty eight hours, and this is not working out the way that the left of the media was hoping. And I mean the blatant hypocrisy, the blatant lies that they put out trying to associate this this young woman who unfortunately is dead now and what she said about Trump or what's he didn't say, and trying to connect this with another Epstein email, and they're you know, they're they're twisted themselves around like a pretzel to make it look like Trump has some involvement with with Epstein or was having sex with young girls, stuff like that. So this is just another slap in the face, and even the CNNs of the world, we're calling out some of those Democrats who are trying to spin this narrative and saying, look, this is this is testimony that this young lady talked about and we know her name, and this is nothing new here. But yet you're trying to hang this on Trump as though it makes him guilty of being a pedophile. So even you know, when when the Democrats lose CNN on an issue, I'm guessing that this is going to go away pretty quickly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, she she testified. You know that Trump wasn't there. She wrote in her book that Trump did nothing wrong. And so now for Democrats to come out and allege and try and bring this, you know, the sordid affair, this sordid.
Speaker 4: Matter to light again for political reasons, it's disgusting.
Speaker 7: And here's the thing also that I don't like about it because all along I have had questions about the Jeffrey Epstein files.
Speaker 4: I don't think that those questions have ever been answered.
Speaker 7: Honestly, I'm a Trump fan, I'm a conservative Republican voter, but I still have questions and I don't like how Democrats are just now using these Epstein files to score political points because somewhere out there there are victims, right, and we don't know. If there are victims, then there have to be people who victimized these victims, and we don't know the names of all those people. I mean, that's just common sense. So I don't like this being used to ding Trump at this time. I find that the timing very coincidental. Democrats just came off a big loss, right, you know, pie on their face, egg on their face, whatever they're saying is on their face over the shutdown, and so now they're bringing up all of a sudden Epstein files in the news again. So it seems politically strategic on the Democrat's part. But at the same time, I don't like it being used for that reason because I still think there are valid questions out there that need to be answered about the Epstein file for the sake of victims.
Speaker 1: I agree, And it seems to me that if justice was really being served here, we would find out who the perpetrators are, they would be brought to justice. And it seems to me that a lot of this should have been in the rear view mirror already, and I think that's what I think, that's what most reasonable people on this issue want. Those who are guilty of engaging in these acts need to answer for that, and then let's move on. And I've said from the very beginning, I don't care who it is. Bring them out, put them on trial, and let then let's chips spat where they may and that should be the end of it.
Speaker 7: And you know, if it was Trump, right, we would have known about it a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Absolutely so.
Speaker 7: Just the fact that Trump is still in office and there's no evidence out there pointed to Trump, that just clears his name right, because Democrats would have used it a long time ago to keep him from ever running for and winning the White House. So you know, it's just let's get the other people's names out there who were guilty. That would put many of these question marks to.
Speaker 1: Rest, all right, Cheryl Tumley, As always, the time flies right by whenever you're here. I can't thank you enough for being here again. If people want to find out more about you and your books and all that stuff, where do they go? What do they do?
Speaker 7: You can go to my Amazon author page just under my name, and you can find me every day at the Washington Times where I write and do my podcast.
Speaker 1: All right, Cheryl Tumbling, thank you once again, and I hope we get a chance talking again before too long.
Speaker 11: Thanks Dan.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go, Cheryl Trumley from the Washington Times. Always great to have her. On nine fifty six at seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 12: There will be claus and chaos when the football bear Cats wrestle with the Wildcats and up big twelve conference clash. Will you see annihilate Arizona or will that cats from the Canyons scratch out a win? Find out Saturday at eleven am on seven hundred WLW, or stream for free on the new and improved iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: NBC News focuses on seven d WLW. It is ten o nine Thursday night edition of the Midweek Crisis. We rolled till midnight tonight. I'm Dan Carroll and glad to welcome in my next guest from NewsBusters. Tim Graham is the executive editor of NewsBusters and always great to have. I have Curtis halkon a lot, but tonight it's Tim Graham and Tim Graham. I'm sure Curtis is glad you're giving him a night off from being on my show.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I think he's got a big trip up to Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Well, it doesn't get much bigger than that, that's for sure. But but you recently put out a piece talking about PolitiFact, and before we get into that, exactly correct me if I'm wrong. But I have a sense that if someone like me, a radio radio talk showhurst were to say that you say openly that you know what, I saw something on PolitiFact and I'm going to use that for my argument, or I'm going to use that to make my point, that would be akin to saying that I get my information from Wikipedia. Is PolitiFact sort of go in that direction these days?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean I think that they're both like liberal missing for me site. I mean, they think they're the opposite, you know, they think they're information is of the highest quality. But no, it's very tilted. It's very designed to make Republicans look terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the research that you did talking about Politifactor, I mean, really shows that when it comes to saying that Donald Trump or Republicans are wrong, they give them a mostly false eighty four percent of the time, and the rare occasions when they do find Democrats wrong, they only find them wrong nineteen percent of the time, So there's only a minor a minor imbalance there.
Speaker 13: Yeah, not just in the percentages, but in the number of fact checks.
Speaker 2: So in the case this.
Speaker 13: Is the last five months, Republicans were checked sixty two times and the Democrats were checked one time, So that's about a three to one ratio. And then it's way more hostile. So what you have is the number of mostly false or worse fifty two.
Speaker 2: For the Republicans for for the Democrats.
Speaker 1: When you look at an organization like politiffect, who's their audience, Who are they doing these fact checks for?
Speaker 13: Well, you have to first say who are their donors. Obviously their donors are liberals. They came out of a newspaper, the Tampa Bay Times, which.
Speaker 2: Is a liberal newspaper.
Speaker 13: They're part of now the Pointer Institute of Media Studies, which.
Speaker 2: Is very much the liberal media.
Speaker 13: And that to me just shows you that many of these fact check organizations they belong to you know, CNN, the Washington Post, the AP, all liberal brands, but this one is pretty much the worst. It's pretty easy to count up all of their cute life little truth of meter ratings and say, wow, this is just surprisingly slanted.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I think so. And when I look at the sort of things do they just I'm trying to imagine what their operation is. Like you mentioned you're in your piece that they have an actual newsroom. So do they just sit around and monitor everything that Trump says, everything that someone in his cabinet says, anything that comes from Mike Johnson or the Republican side of the aisle, and they just they immediately go to work on that to try and find any any slip up or any false narrative or anything wrong. Is that how they operate on a daily basis?
Speaker 13: I think it's certainly true of Trump, you know, I mean they do major news defense, press conferences, presidential debates, State of the Union. You know, those are pretty easy. They're going to do those. But yeah, with look the pants on Fire rating, which clearly screams liar, liar, pants on fire. Trump now has two and nineteen of those. Okay, the most recent Democratic president Biden Obama, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, they're all under ten. So Kamala Harris has Kamala Harris has zero.
Speaker 2: Pants on fire, zero.
Speaker 1: Pants on fire for Kamala Harris, how about that? How about that? Well, let me ask you a question. I played not long ago the SoundBite from Kamala Harris when she was in South Korea, and you may remember this, and she spoke about the long and productive relationship that we've had with North Korea for many years. Did they fact check that at all? Did politifi They just let that one slide by.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 13: I mean the there's so many of these, you know, here's one of the easy ones. If Trump calls Kamala comedy at communists, that's false. Trump called Zrah and Mam Donnie a communist. That was considered false, even though Mom Donnie said one of his goals was to seize the means of production.
Speaker 2: Yes, but if you call Donald Trump a fascist, you get a free pass.
Speaker 13: They've never ever fact checked called Trump a Nazi, compared Trump to Stalin, pole pots, you name it, whatever.
Speaker 2: Mass murder you can pick, it's okay. That's that's accepted.
Speaker 13: They don't fact check these sorts of things. You call Ice the Gestapo, no checking.
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 1: That is I almost said, that's unbelievable, But it's not unbelievable because that's pretty much how these things roll, and the times I really I don't. I don't concern myself with effect really very much at all. If if one of their truth ofmeters pops up in a piece I'm looking at and then you know, that's fine, I'll look at it. But at the times I have I have or I used to research the different things they were talking about, they would give a pants on fire or you know, give a you know, a totally false rating. If to Trump, if he said something as innocuous as you know, hey, we've you know, we we've done these initiatives in twenty five states, well it was actually twenty four states, so he's exactly you know, just you know, misspeaking or misquoting a number or you know, something that is totally immaterial to the substance of what he's talking about. They would see something like that, something very minor, and then and then blow that completely out of proportion.
Speaker 13: So he would say we had the lowest black unemployment in history.
Speaker 2: This is what he said in the first term.
Speaker 13: And they came back and said, we only started measuring black unemployment in nineteen seventy two fall, and so you know, this is again the things that Democrats can say all kinds of crazy crap, like Joe Biden is totally fine, He's the best Biden ever.
Speaker 2: Joe Scarborough, no fact check?
Speaker 1: How about that? That is absolutely amazing? And again, I mean, who's so when they put stuff like that up? Is it the anchors on CNN? Is the anchors on MSNBC? Are they relying on this stuff on a regular basis? Because I've watched I try to look at my fair share. Look I rely on I rely on NewsBusters a lot for what I do, but I do my own I do spend time during a regular week when I've I've got shows on the air of looking at CNN, looking at MSNBC, because I got to know what they're saying and know what they're talking about, and I don't see them from time to time. I guess I do them refer to poliff fact, but I just don't know how often they do it. I guess that's what I'm asking.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Well, PolitiFact has a professional alliance or whatever with PBS, which is kind of perfect, you know, liberals and liberals, but.
Speaker 1: So they're getting a slice of taxpayer but taxpayer dollars.
Speaker 13: Well, not any longer thanks to NewsBusters, et cetera. We yeah, thanks to Donald Trump. Yeah. Uh, as of the moment, they're defunded. We'll see when the Democrats get their claws into anything, they're going to try to put that money right back in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Is uh? Is is that uh sort of cutting back on taxpayer dollars? Is that going to help contribute to the news deserts that we need to be concerned about with with with a going away of public television and national public radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 13: And Ken Burns just said this the other day. He said, well, that it's going to lead to news deserts in rural areas.
Speaker 2: And I raised my hand and say, excuse me, mister Burns.
Speaker 13: I grew up in a small town in Wisconsin. As a college kid, I went to city council meetings. I went to county board meetings in my county as a reporter for a private radio station, the NPR station thirty miles to the north and Lacrosse, Wisconsin. They never came to our town to do nothing. So, you know, news desert forget it. You know, these guys they always like to claim that PBS and NPR are fantastic at local news, and the truth is they're not. They're there to give you the national propaganda. You know, a lot of these stations, you'll go through their station programming list and it's twenty three hours of national. Sometimes they'll have like we have a fifteen minute local show, you know, but most of it is national propaganda radio on TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think of the NPR stations that we have around here, and there's there's multiple NPR stations, and when it comes to local news news, I mean, it really is nothing more than just a few headlines. There's there's really nothing in depth. There's really nothing that you would need to lean on NPR from that you couldn't get anywhere else other than the you know, the All Things Considered and stuff like that that come you know, I guess goes over there their network and that stuff goes all throughout the.
Speaker 2: Country and they have, Yeah, they have an enormous like a thousand radio stations.
Speaker 13: I mean, it's it's an enormous network spreading an enormous amount of propaganda. And it's just it is so comforting to know, at least for now, we are not paying to get ourselves kicked in the butt.
Speaker 1: And and look at the times I've been to their studios the times that I've been to the local public television stations here in Cincinnati. I mean their studio is, their equipment is style notch, their people are very well and they have a lot of people that were It's amazing. You know, I do this radio show and I do I do my own research, I do my own show prep everything that is on for the three hours that I'm on tonight nine to midnight. I've put all this together, all the sound bites, everything else. I've done all this myself. And then I listened to some a segment on NPR and they heven't forbid. They've got a producer, They've got an intern, They've got, you know, an audio consultant, they've got you know, they've got you know, fifteen or twenty people with their fingers in the pie just to get on a you know, one ten or fifteen minute segment. It's absolutely amazing.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I see my dad, as a local radio guy, was always suggesting the NPR station is going to have the best state of the art equipment.
Speaker 2: It always does, and.
Speaker 13: That's just you know, everywhere I've been that is certainly what I've seen. When I went to college, in Midgee, Minnesota. That was absolutely the case. Best state of the art equipment is in the public radio station. And that sounds weird. You would think they would be the poorest. No, they're the richest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a it's absolutely and it's it's amazing how uh how far our tax dollars go and and it and then uh, I've got I've got a buddy of mine that runs a h A media program at a local high school and they've gotten a lot of their equipment. Oh yeah, the you know, the local NPR station was getting rid of this really nice board and getting rid of this piece of equipment and they and they donated it to us. Isn't that amazing. It's amazing how that stuff works. So uh so, so Tim Graham, Uh, PolitiFact is out there. They are going to keep there. I guess there's really no chance that PolitiFact is going to go away anytime soon.
Speaker 13: No, and I don't think it's gonna change. You know, this is they do what they do, and if you're liberal, you love what they do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, and uh the uh there's no shortage of I guess liberals that that are eating up their stuff.
Speaker 13: Well they now they got to pay for it themselves.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll see how long. Yeah, we'll see how long that that really that tends to change the equation a little bit, doesn't it when when you have to pay for things yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 13: For example, the w et in Washington was announced a day or two ago that their PBS Weekend News is being discontinued because they they're trying to pinch pennies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so zero zero false ratings for for Kamala Harris and then what about zero pants on fire, no pants on fires?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, the other day on a podcast, she said that she was playing three dimensional chess with uh with Donald Trump during the campaign.
Speaker 13: So well, the most recent one on the book tour, she goes everywhere and says, this is like the closest race of this century.
Speaker 2: And it's like, that's.
Speaker 1: That's the monstrably untrue. But they haven't. They haven't, they haven't in fact checked that one.
Speaker 2: No, And that's an obvious one.
Speaker 1: I guess it's because they have to put so many people on Trump because it just goes without saying that we that we know he's just elies about everything. I don't know, and and and to and to my way of thinking, Tim Graham, this all plays into I mean, I really think Trump arrangement syndrome is a real thing. And you know, I was listening to a woman yesterday who was talking about how she she used to do nothing but watched CNN and then she broke away from it and she came to the realization that she was being misled and being lied to on it on a daily basis. And and I think about that, and I'm thinking, I mean, do they even really care about the people that they're trying to serve.
Speaker 13: Well, I think they're trying to give them the message that they think the audience wants.
Speaker 2: And you know, again, I think you can.
Speaker 13: Say, you can say, well, Donald Trump loves to exaggerate. He's a salesman. He's going to overstate things. Okay, But again we can go back and say Joe Biden did that, Barack Obama did that. But they have this whole idea of no, no, no, we can't possibly suggest that these people are like each other and out of any way, So the derangement sort of works backwards, and that is nobody else lies. That's kind of the way they act.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, Mary, thing you get from them as pure as the wind driven snow, Tim Graham, we got to run great having you on, my friend. I appreciate the time tonight, and it's all Curtis. I said, hello, and keep up the great work there at NewsBusters dot org.
Speaker 2: You bet, thanks man.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go. Tim Graham from Newsbuster is always great having him on. We got to get to a break here, news coming up bottom of the hour, and then phone lines will be open from now till midnight. So if you want to get on board five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand or one eight hundred the Big One, it's Dan Carroll till midnight tonight on the Thursday night edition of The Midweek Crisis. On seven hundred WLW. The're back on the Big One seven hundred ten forty one Dan carrold till midnight tonight on the Thursday night edition of The Midweek Crisis. If you are a woman, I want to talk to you right now, especially I've got a couple of things I want to run by you in and hopefully get your opinion on a couple of different things. So five one, three, seven, four nine seven the Big One, and the first one is this, Jasmin Crockett, Jasmin Crockett is out there. She's all over the place. It seems like you can't turn on the news without seeing a soundbye from her. Read something. She's the one interviews. I mean, she she just and and look, I mean she's from Texas, but she's all mean, she's everywhere, and so she's carved out a niche for herself where I guess she moves the meter whenever she's on TV or and she's at an event. And I got a SoundBite from her, and she was at an event. I believe it was an LGBTQ event. I don't know exactly what the event was, but it doesn't matter. And she was asked a question and I want you to listen to what she says here, especially when it comes to recognizing certain women. And I played the sound bite for my wife earlier today, and I know what she said about it, and I'd be interested to hear what other women think about this when you hear this come from Democrat representative from Texas, Jasmine Crockett. So with that, Joe, let's play cut number one and please okay.
Speaker 14: A lot of the MAGA women receive gender affirming care such as lip fillers, breast dougumentation, et cetera. Why do you think they are so against gender affirming care for trans people?
Speaker 2: You know, you want to say it.
Speaker 8: Okay, So I have this thing where, like, you know, a mega woman, when you see one, they all have a look, right, but they like they live to anyway, that's a whole other issue. But yeah, it's they don't even know because when that was brought up on the house floor, because there was a discussion about this on the house floor, they were like, how dare you say we use And it's like, no, that's exactly what y'all do. Y'all just didn't realize if that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, So there you go. So there's Jasmine Crockett and the question, first of all, was asked by this dude that mega women, a lot of MAGA women receive gender affirming care such as lip fillers. Uh, and I guess breast augmentation, et cetera. Is that gender affirming care? I don't. I have no idea. Joe, do you know what a lip filler is used for?
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 1: It's cosmetic? Yeah? But I have you had occasion to use lip filler?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: He hasn't neither of. And I don't know. Maybe that is a common thing, uh, but what kind of privilege is that to be able to sit there and talk about, I know a mega woman when I see one, and then she talks about how they all, you know, I guess look a certain way or do a certain thing. You good with that? I thought we lived in a society these days where those kind of generalizations weren't supposed to be made. That we you know, women weren't supposed to talk about things like that or talk about each other like that. So that's Jasmine Crockett. I haven't seen just uh. And I hate to do this because it's it's such an an easy card to play, But I mean, just to imagine if that was a congresswoman who was white talking about I don't know, and she she said mega women. So I guess, well, you know what's the opposite of a mega woman? A liberal? A liberal goal? I don't know what. I don't know what the exact opposite would be. You know, a Biden supporter, you know, an Obama eight Biden night, something like that, and say and say, I know what they look like, they all have this or they all have that. As a woman. Are you good with something like that?
Speaker 2: Are it?
Speaker 1: Are you know? Are we supposed to just let people get away with talking like that? I don't know. The other thing is this this woman, her name is Trishaymen, and she made news last week when she was at her health club and she walked into the women's locker room and there was a naked dude in there, and she knew it was a dude because she could see his junk. And it turned out this individual was identifying as a woman and therefore felt that he had agency to use the women's facilities. And she was the one because she brought it to the attention of the people running the facility that hey, look there's a man in the women's in the women's locker room. And she wasn't happy about it, about you know, these men invading women's spaces. So she's pretty much been a little bit of an internet sensation the last I don't know, five or six days, and she went to an event in California where there's a guy named He's a state senator. His name is Wiener. Scott Wiener, I believe is his first name, and he apparently is the person that is most likely to fill the shoes of Nancy Pelosi. As you know, she announced her retirement last week, and they're looking at this guy as the guy that may may very wind up very well wind up filling her shoes. So Trish Hyman went to an event where this guy was speaking, and she asked him some questions and the conversation this is sound bite a little bit long here, but I think it's pretty interesting when you hear the conversation because she's asking him very direct questions about what he is going to do to protect women. And this is how that conversation went. And Joe, if we could hear cut number, I believe this is cut number four.
Speaker 6: Please, senator, women that's the only black lesbian here, please ask you a question because I flew here.
Speaker 1: To do that. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: As a lesbian woman who was attacked in a woman's locker room at Golds Gym this week by a self identifying trends women with the documentary history of domestic violence, I'm deeply concerned about women's safety and female only spaces. What would you say to women who are seeking assurance that their safety will be protected from men who, by California law, can self idea as women and women only spaces, Sir, please tell me.
Speaker 15: Yeah, So we want, I mean, everyone to be safe. And we also know that you know, we have trains trans You're home both tan and women who are men and women. Uh and so uh you know we a So if you're a trans women or.
Speaker 6: Women senator, you've done great things with the bills you've passed, with the housing I've t I've read a lot of your bills, but and like you said, there are bills that.
Speaker 2: Need to be opened up.
Speaker 6: And I'm telling you now, millions of women across in America I'm being harassed and sexually assaulted in lack of room. I'm lesbian, black women. I'm not transphobic, I'm not homophobic, and I do respect a lot of the things you've done. But I do see a lot of these bills that you've passed that are dangerous for women and young children. And I understand that you're trying to be on.
Speaker 1: A level playing field.
Speaker 6: And I'm here to represent my community cause I hear a lot of things about my community and these bills, and I'm telling you, as a woman first and foremost, that this is dangerous and we.
Speaker 1: Need your help cause you're in.
Speaker 6: The office, You're gonna go into policity spot.
Speaker 2: I wanna support you.
Speaker 6: I have millions of people behind me watching this right now, and we wanna know. Are you going to protect women, not trans women?
Speaker 5: Women?
Speaker 1: Women? Trans women are doing it. Women women listen, we need to protect woman's safety. I was assault No, they are not.
Speaker 2: They are men.
Speaker 1: I was assaulted by men. He broke his wife's jaws.
Speaker 5: So brash.
Speaker 1: You need to reconstruct the sergeant. I'm a lesbian. I'm not saying assault because I'm black. So if there's another black woman in here I wants to tell me how they feel, please join it. But all of you are not.
Speaker 6: And I don't know who you are what you are, but I'm a lesbian and I'm telling you right now men are harassing women in the locker room question.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you since I want to.
Speaker 2: Woo woo, just let's now.
Speaker 3: I'm done.
Speaker 6: And by the way, I respect what you have to I just want to let you know that.
Speaker 15: I appreciate part of you. I'm so sorry that you were multiple times. I appreciate you talking about it. I think we need to have to say all women and and that obviously that's incredibly important. Also know that friends women are also realizing.
Speaker 6: We have we shnnot be raised in the bathrooms by men that want to say their women they're not women, they're not I'm leaving.
Speaker 1: It's okay, but I'm not going to take it.
Speaker 6: I am leaving because you know what, you guys are not protecting women. You're doing a lot the bills that you're passing for the law, I've read a lot of them. They're great, but this thing's with the trans it's not right.
Speaker 15: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You're all right. So there you go. There's Trish Hymen and on the way out, she she told everyone on my you know, I'm Trish Hymen, you can follow me on whatever. But they listen to the way that conversation went. You got people in the crowd there who started shouting her down with this notion that what did they say? Trans women are women? So and listen to the way this winger was trying to weasel around his answer, we want safety for everyone. I'm sorry, you got her asked. But he he's going, he's he is. There's no way that this guy is letting go of the notion that trans women are different than women there are there that men who say they are women are not meant Hey, it's it is just beyond ridiculous that this thing has gotten this far. So this is a guy who is and you heard and you heard her say that you're going to take I think she's she meant to say Pelosi, but she said Polinsky or something like that. But this is the guy out in California who is most likely to take the spot. I think he's on city council now in in San Francisco, or he's uh do they call him, they call him something else, but anyway, he's on city council out in San Francisco. And this guy has been behind all kinds of bills in the state Senate there. But I said he was on city count. He's in the he's a state he's a state senator there in California. But he's been behind all kinds of bills that you know. He wants to make California a sanctuary state for child sterilization. Wants to take custody of kids away from parents who don't go along with a gender affirming care. Wants courts to be able to remove custody of parents if they object to a medical transition for kids. He's got a bill that ends mandated reporting by healthcare providers to report victims from of abuse to police unless a gun was involved. So, as a domestic abuse victim, you can go into a medical facility and get the crap beaten out of you. And this guy says, well, we unless a gun was involved, we don't want to report that to police. He was behind a bill that allows convicted pedophiles to not register as sex offenders if the victim was over the age of fourteen or there was a ten year or less age difference between the victim and the perpetrator. Allows men to transfer into women's prisons if they self identify as a woman. No guardrails for transfers allow predators to game the system. And so you heard him right there. She's trying to say, I was assaulted in the locker room at the gym that I go to, and it's happening to other women here in California and across the country. What will you do to protect women? And all he can say is that trans women are women. And this guy is so wedded to the ideology that there's no way that he is going to to do anything, and there's no way he's going to do anything to lift a finger to help that woman or ensure that other women can be kept safe when they are literally at their most vulnerable. So, as a woman, I'm asking you, how do you feel about that? How do you feel about Jasmine Crockett saying that all Mega women look a certain way? And then you got this dude who's out there saying that trans men or trans women, or the dude who calls himself a woman has every right to be in that women's locker room or that women's restroom just like any other girl or any other woman. Myself, I find it absolutely disgusting. Five one, three, seven, four nine, seven eight hundred The Big One. I can't believe this segment is gone already, but we will get to your phone calls next as we roll on till midnight tonight, seven hundred WLW. Right back on the Big One, seven hundred WLW. It's the Thursday night edition of The Big Week Crisis. I'm Dan Carroll. Five one, three, seven, nine, seven thousand, eight hundred, The Big One. The numbers, the call mark has been on hold the longest time. We got Alice and Claremont County and Mark seven hundred WLW what's going on?
Speaker 5: Hi? Damn you know I I turned John Toy, I listened to you all the time.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: We'll miss you. Last night. I don't know how that happened because you weren't on. But anyway, Crockett, you know I remember a year ago. You're in half gone something years old. Memory does some sourcement. Well, but I remember her talking about police profiling.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: And isn't what she said profiling?
Speaker 1: I guess I guess you could. I guess you could say that when she talks about, you know, all mega women, they you know, they they have a look. Instead of me paraphrasing what she said, let's go back and listen once again to exactly what she said, because I don't want to I don't want to misquote the congresswoman joke. Please here cutting umber one again.
Speaker 14: A lot of the Mega women received gender affirming care, such as Liptiller's breast documentation, et cetera. Why do you think they are so against gender affirming care for trans people?
Speaker 1: You know you want to say it.
Speaker 8: So I have this thing where, like, you know, a mega woman when you what they all have a look.
Speaker 11: Right, but.
Speaker 8: They like they live to anyway. That's a whole other issue. But yeah, it's they don't even know. Because when that was brought up on the house floor, because there was a discussion about this on the house floor, they were like, how dare you say we use? And it's like, no, that's exactly what y'all do. Y'all just didn't realize that that's what it is.
Speaker 1: So there you go. So there Crocket in her own words, and she was at some LGBTQ event and there was some dude who was dressed like a woman who was about seven feet tall, standing next to her saying, you know, you want to say it, and then she's talking about their lips and I guess whatever, you know, they look a certain way. So I thought, uh, you know, I thought that sort of characterization of people was supposed to be frowned upon these days.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I mean it was profile like, yeah, absolutely. And you know where is she from?
Speaker 1: She is a congresswoman from Texas. Really yeah, I'm not sure what part of Texas, but I know she's.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure, I mean, who would who would vote for her? I don't know, she's brainless. I don't know, uh, but spends she spends more time on her makeup than she in her false syelashes than she does some issues.
Speaker 1: Well, I know she spends a lot of time on being interviewed on MSNBC and CNN and Morning Joe and and uh, you know she's generally talking a much of nonsense. Well apparently she can get away with Yeah, but what if it was a white congresswoman talking about uh, you know, any any other woman, especially her, and saying that, yeah, I know people like Jasmine Crockett, they all look a certain way that I don't think that would.
Speaker 5: They would be they would be crucifi Mark.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the phone call tonight. All right, Uh, now we've got Alice in Claremont County and Alice, how are you tonight?
Speaker 11: Very well, I hope you can say the same, right Jasline Crockett, real quick. She's a waste of a good education. She comes from uh, wealthy families, she said, private schools, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 4: She's a racist.
Speaker 11: And you you picked up my thunder because of uh if a white woman said that someone had the look that that would be it be all over and she was, and what she was talking about is cosmetic and it's disfiguring. I just it's disgusting. She's not worth the time. She's she's she's a waste of a good education. I'd rather talk about miss Hymond.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, she's a superstar.
Speaker 11: Well you know what, thanks thanks bred to God that we we don't have Jasmine Crockett representing us. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Anyway, No, the other gal I played, I played her sound by Tis Hyman. She I mean, she is very fit. I would imagine that most men who identify as a woman encountering her in the locker room would not fare very well if it came if it came to any physical sort of contact or you know, any sort of aggressive behavior towards her, Because it looks like it looks like she could she could dispatch them with most of them with little, no trouble, little.
Speaker 11: Well, you know what, This whole training thing is disgusting. It's another disgusting subject. But you could hear the passion in her voice. And regardless, I haven't seen a picture of her, but you could hear the passion in her voice. And it took courage for her to come and stand up in front of that group and then they mocked her. They didn't even have the respect to give her a chance to express yourself. This guy, the whole this training thing is just giving another excuse for a PERV to go into a woman's only facility.
Speaker 4: And he's a perv.
Speaker 1: That's all it is, right, That's that's all it is. And we're we're but this guy sits there and says we want everyone to be safe and that trans women are women.
Speaker 11: Well you know who. You know what, even if they go through the surgery, their DNA will always be male. And think about that too, I know.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just and then you've got a guy who's there who's so tied into the ideology.
Speaker 11: That excuse me for up ject. He didn't even sound like he believed.
Speaker 4: What he was saying.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he believes it or not, but he certainly doesn't. You know, he wants he doesn't want pedophiles to suffer any consequences for their actions.
Speaker 11: And yet a woman can be humiliated. You know, she might be gay, but she's that that doesn't make her she is more of a woman than.
Speaker 2: The PERV is a man.
Speaker 1: Well, she's she's a one hundred percent one. She says, I'm a black lesbian. She's not claiming to be a man. She's a woman, and she doesn't want other Yes, she doesn't want dudes in there where women are supposed to.
Speaker 11: Be right and they're allowing these pervs to do what they want. I feel sorry for you know what, when I go out shopping, I make sure that you know before I leave, I'm not going to have to use any facilities because of what's being allowed to happen. And a woman should be allowed that privacy and a man should too. I haven't heard of any women going in into the men's room. But they did not even give her, offer her the respect to give her her opinion. They were mocking her. That's that's disgusting.
Speaker 1: What it was other people in the room who were mocking her, because the shouts came from from people who other people who were in the audience there. They're shouting that you know that trans women are women, and.
Speaker 11: It sounded like some of them were men. How would they like their wives their daughters?
Speaker 1: That's good, you know, that's a good question.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's one thing. Can I say something about Atab please do he couldn't he could not express himself unless he was politically correct, and I can't stand politically correct speak. It's another form of deception.
Speaker 1: That's a good point, Alice to me, always, I appreciate you picking up the phone. I know you're always out there.
Speaker 11: Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: All Right, there's Alison. Another one who's always there is always Ken for Mason. Ken from Mason, what's up.
Speaker 5: That much?
Speaker 2: Dan? How are you doing tonight?
Speaker 1: All right? And living the dream?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 9: Another good show is Always. You know your listeners have to wake up. What's going on. It's like two competing mafia families are trying to take this country over. The Muslims are trying to take the country over, and the Democratic Party has become a mafia family in the last thirty five years Obama until Lory Clinton. I mean, they're flat out criminals. Komy Brennan Clapper of those they're hatchet men. These people are corrupt, They're nothing more than the mafia. And people need to understand that you go through a thing. These people are guilty as everything they've done. They don't tell the truth that they're solo Monskyites. They weaponize Lyne and the Muslims want to take the country over. And we've got a lot of mar in Minnesota. We got to lead to Rashieve in Michigan. You know, we got pre Sea up in northern Ohio trying they're all trying to tear this country apart AOC, you know. And when you listen to Mandami, he immediately exposed himself to night he won the election. You know, it started basically screaming, you know, and he was just talking about wanting to take on Trump and this people in this country are going to have to wake up. It's coming to a head. And I don't know how much longer we can go on with what's happening if they're doing it right in front of our face.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if you heard my guest I had on earlier tonight and Cheryl Chumley, and she's written a book about how socialists have a plan to take over the country, and she talked about how the socialist plan to take over the country is merging with the Islamis plan to take over the country. And then I see where the Council on American Islamic Relations CARE is celebrating the fact that forty two Muslim candidates backed by their network, have been elected to different offices across America. So you've got you know, you've got Mondami in New York, You've got offices in Virginia, in Michigan, New Jersey, Maryland, Washington, Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, mayors, state legislatures, to judges, dozens of city council members, county county commissioners, school board members. So there is a And look, it's not easy to talk about this because, as a Charyl and I talked about, we're all conditioned to not criticize someone because of their religious beliefs. But the religious aspect of this is morphing into a political aspect of this. And you all the literature is out there and and the whole ideology is out there about how to take over a country. And so some people may think I'm, you know, I'm a little nutty for talking about this sort of thing, but I don't know. I see all I see all these things happening around, and it just seems like in a lot of ways, the openness and the willingness to being accepting of others is getting to the point where it's going to come back and and and bite us in a bad way.
Speaker 9: Well, you know, Dan, you know for three years, I've been talking to you about this, you know, and I'm being very very serious. We have to start looking into the potentiality of deporting these people, you know, just getting rid of of the country. We talked last night or two nights ago about the assimilation. You know, when you come into America, you assimilate into American culture. You talk about your love for America. You're not talking about your love for Palestine or anyone else. You know what Arab country they want to be from, you know, and we need to take this dead serious.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 9: They're talking about power. That's what this is about, pure and simple. They want complete and absolute power.
Speaker 1: Well, there are certain parts of the country where it is getting out of control. I was, I had a story here about the alarming number of individuals who've been arrested that have connections to Somalia. And I want to say, it's Minnesota. I'm seeing. I'm scrolling through my thing right now to see if I.
Speaker 9: Can Saul Minnesota, if I can, if I.
Speaker 1: Can find it. But it I mean, it's it's just, you know, the the amount of people that are defrauding different government programs that are lying about their their backgrounds and lying about the circumstances by which they come into this country. And it's it's it's to my way of thinking, it is alarming.
Speaker 9: Well, you know you're listening to in Somalia, they were taking over ships for twenty years, where they finally put a kind of halt to that. I mean, the Somalians are absolutely corrupt people. They're liars and their thiefs. They're con artists.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 9: Alana mar is one of the biggest con artists in the country. She came into the United States married to her brother so she could get into this country. The three elections she's won, ninety percent of the vote for her is illegal aliens. She if you remember, way back about fifteen years ago, ships at Norm Coleman by four votes with all illegal Samanians voting. There's over three hundred thousand Samarians out in Saint Paul, Minnesota, and then Dearborn, Michigan. Talita Rashid has about three hundred thousand Palestinians up there. You know, in these women, I have never heard a lot of mar say anything nice about America. I've never heard Talita Rashid one time ever say anything in support of America. All right, I had oppressed that I've never heard her once say something in supportive of America or AOC the same thing. People need to wake up. These people don't love America. They're not Americans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is that I found the piece. I found the piece that was in the New York Times and the New York Times, not the New York Times with the New York Post, I should say it is reporting that nearly half of all immigrants in the Minneapolis Saint Paul Twin Cities were found to have committed some form of immigration fraud. During a recent sweep with the Department of Homeland Security, officers encountered blatant marriage fraud, visa overstay people claiming the work at businesses that cannot be found, forged documents, abuse of the H one B visa system, abuse of the F one visa, and many other discrepancies. US Citizenship and Immigration Services Director Joseph B. Edlow told this to reporters during a news conference. They didn't point to a specific group, but Twin Cities has seen a massive uptick in Somali refugees and immigrants in recent years. More than eighty two thousand are living in Minnesota right now, and they're finding that nearly half of them have some sort of immigration fraud attached to their status in this country. Is that something we should be alarmed about? Is that something we should bother to spend time looking at? I think so.
Speaker 9: I agree with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 11: Dan.
Speaker 9: I mean, people in America have to wake up up. It's we've got to wake up. Donald Trump is trying, to the best of his ability, you know, to expose exactly what's going on. The reason they've been after him ever since twenty fifteen when he came down the elevator with Milania, because they knew he was the one guy that could blow.
Speaker 2: Up their plans.
Speaker 1: All right, Ken, I just I just looked at the clock. I'm way late for a break, but as always been, I appreciate you listen. I appreciate you picking up the phone.
Speaker 9: All right, Dan, good show.
Speaker 1: All right, Ken from Mason, thank you very much. Ten eleven twenty six, Mike from Cincinnati is on the line. You want to join them? Five one, three, seven four nine The Big One seven hundred WLW seven hundred WLW Thursday Night edition of the Midweek crisis sigmed Dan Carroll five one, three, seven, nine, seven thousand, eight hundred, the big one if you want to get on board. Between now and midnight, John Fennerman is out there dropping some toruth bombs. He was on CNN with Dana Bash and he's got a book out there right now, so he's doing the book to row.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: We had a fall during the day, had some minor injuries. They said, out of an abundance of caution, they took him to the hospital. So this was before he had the fall. But John Feenderman was talking to Dana Bash. And listen to what he says about the kind of treatment that he's been getting for the things he's been saying, and listen to where the heat comes from. Let's hear cut number two.
Speaker 16: You said quote, I drunk deeply of the venom of both the left and the right. As a connoisseur, I can confirm that the most poisonous, the bitterest is from the far left. That is pretty remarkable to hear you say that as an elected Democrat.
Speaker 2: Why yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just been my personal experience on this thing. And when I asked my digital team, I said you know, you're were on all the platforms, you know, really, what's what's kind of the harshest, what's kind of the most personal? And the answer was immediately said, oh.
Speaker 2: Blue sky. It's blue sky.
Speaker 3: And the difference is, I mean the right would say really rough things and names, you know, some names I won't I won't repeat on TV. But but but the the on the left, it was like they want me to die, or that we're cheering for your next stroke, or that's terrible that depression wants why couldn't it depression one? And and I hope your kids find you, uh, I mean they.
Speaker 2: Even have like the graphic.
Speaker 3: A gift they have like a stroke you know, you know in your head, you know, sharing that. Yeah, and and they said that I remember one they claimed the doctor let us down, and why did they have to save his life? I mean just really like I just can't imagine people are are wishing, you know, I wish he dies or I want him to die, you know, literally cheering for for a stroke. And I don't know what the kind of a place where that comes from. I mean, that's that's much different than just calling me a name, you know, And that's that's really been consistent, you know, in that community online.
Speaker 1: But there you go. There's John Fetterman talking about where the hate comes from comes from the left, talking about how he is getting messages We're cheering for your next stroke. Why couldn't the depression have won? We hope your kids find you. Really, that's from the left. This guy's a Democrat. Even though he is saying some sensible things, he is still a hardcore left Democrat. But he is the rare occasion of a Democrat who's able to look at reality, who's able to deal with reality and call out a knucklehead when he when he sees a knucklehead, And for that he's getting all that kind of hate coming from the left. Mike in Cincinnati, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 1: You tell me?
Speaker 17: Uh No, you know, I was thinking about this while I was on holding, and I probably could have done some research on myself and looked it up, but I figure, you know that I'm mari on here, might as well talk to you about it. You know, what, where's the father?
Speaker 5: Where?
Speaker 17: I mean, where where does this put the father? When his daughter walks into the bathroom and sees a man standing there peeing in the toilet and she freaks out and he wants to run in and save her. I mean, is that going to be an assault or is that going to be you know, because you know he's not supposed to be there. You know, that's you don't know if he's trying to hurt or do something to your daughter. So I mean, I mean, where does that put the dad?
Speaker 1: That's a good question. I think I think there's a I think there's a lot of dads who are going to be especially vigilant of this sort of thing taking place.
Speaker 17: Right are they Are they going to get are they going to get legal action against them for doing it? You know question, he's a woman, He's supposed to be in there, Like, no, he's not. He's not supposed to be in there. He just scared the hell out of my daughter. If she knows he's not supposed to be in there, she's she's a kid.
Speaker 1: Look, I've read I've read far too many stories about this where you know, a mom or a couple of sisters walk into a health club or a y or any place like that where there's a women's changing room or a locker room or a shower room, and there's some naked dude and just hanging out in there. I mean, how creepy is that. I certainly, I certainly wouldn't want my wife, I wouldn't want my daughter to to experience something like that, and I and I certainly would would want to protect that food from some creep like the sense thing.
Speaker 17: You know, if I send my daughter into a restaurant, she's supposed to be in there in a safe, terrified and there's a man in there that was like that, that's that's almost like you know, there's somebody in there to hurt her.
Speaker 1: So I mean, like if we lived, if we lived in a sane world these days, people know exactly what we're talking about. People who are who can be rational, people who can think no know exactly what we're saying. And the notion that that we've come this far, that we are talking about real world examples of these, uh, these kind of things happening, it's it's just it it's beyond my my comprehension that we've let this get.
Speaker 17: This far that exactly that.
Speaker 1: We have to and that we have to adjust for the sake and for and really it's not for the sake of of of anything that that's legal or right. It's a stay for the sake of hurting someone's feelings to say, look, okay, fine, you want to pretend you're a woman, that's fine, But we do this is where we draw the line.
Speaker 17: And about the little kid that just got traumatized for.
Speaker 1: The rest of our life as a society. Why can't we say that, Why can't we say, look, we're all adults here, we're not buying. You know, fine, if you want to pretend you're a woman, you're not going to hurt anyone else, You're not going to touch anything. And then then you put all day long you pretend you're a woman, but you know, and there are certain areas where this stuff doesn't fly, and and and the idea that we have to pretend as if we have to, for whatever reason, go along with all this just because your feelings might get hurt. It is one of the stupidest things I can think of.
Speaker 17: Well, do you know what how many feelings they're hurting? Just making people deal with that, you know that that's hurtain how many days and mom's feelings that you know are not able to uh take care of their kid because you know there's there's mental out in the bedroom. So I mean, you know that's damaging to.
Speaker 1: A parent, and and and it starts starts at a young Yeah, it starts in the schools with these teachers who want to indoctrinate the kids into this way of thinking. And and Mike, I appreciate the phone call and that that sort of leads me into the next thing that I that I wanted to talk about real quick. And this was the National Academy of Family Physicians. They they are I guess they had their annual conference last month and they are now seeking to bolster support for pediatric gender care. The aa f P Family Medicine Experience a private, annual conference where clinical expertise, practical strategies, and real connections come together to lead what is next in primary care. The conference is not open to the press. One session, titled Gender Affirming Puberty, Suppression, Initiation and Management, focus specifically on promoting gender ideology to children and underscored the importance of parents embracing gender affirming care. So so much progress has been made in fighting this butchery of children, but there are still these professional organizations I guess for lack of a better term, that still want to engage in this kind of stuff. Meanwhile, US Catholic bishops are banning or banning gender affirming care at Catholic hospitals and health centers. They had their conference and Catholic Bishops voted Wednesday to ban affirming care from Catholic hospitals in the United States, formalizing the church's opposition to hormonal and surgical procedures intended to change in individual's outward appearance to resemble that of the opposite sex. What took them so long? So at least, at least we have this amount of right thinking individuals who are standing up against this sort of nonsense. Let's see, Marco Rubio is out there doing some great things. The United States has been striking these drug boats in international waters. The French Foreign Minister told reporters that he believes the attacks against alleged drug smuggling boats and the Caribbean and Eastern Pacific are in violation of international law. And so Marco Rubio was at an event, I believe he was in Canada and he was out there about asked this and here's his response. Listen to Marco Rubio, our Secretary of State cut number seven.
Speaker 18: I don't think that the European Union gets the determined with international laws, they certainly don't get to determine. Is how the United States defense its national security. The United States is under attack from organized criminal narco terrorists in our hemisphere, and the President is responding in the defense of our country. I do find it interesting that all these countries want us to send, you know, and supply, for example, nuclear capable Tomahawk missiles to defend Europe. But when the United States positions aircraft carriers in our hemisphere where we live, somehow that's a problem. So I would say that the United States is and this President's made very clear his job is to protect the United States from threats against the United States, and that is what he's doing in this operation.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's what.
Speaker 1: He boils that down and makes that pretty easy to understand. We're in our hemisphere, we're operating in our hemisphere. We are looking out for the interests of what the United States. And if you've got narco terrorists that we've declared terrorists organizations and they're trying to bring drugs into our country, guess what we're gonna do. We're gonna take them out. No apologies for that. That is how you get that job done. What else do we have. Let's let's hear cut number. Hold on a second, let's hear cut number. I want to get Caroline Levit in here. That is cut number five. And she was talking about the documents that came out on the Epstein stuff today. And here's what she said to reporters, cut number five.
Speaker 16: Did the president ever spend hours at Jeffrey Epstein's house with a victims?
Speaker 19: These emails prove absolutely nothing other than the fact that President Trump did nothing wrong. And what President Trump has always said is that he was from Palm Beach and so was Jeffrey Epstein. Jeffrey Epstein was a member at Mar A Lago until President Trump kicked him out because Jeffrey Epstein was a pedophile and was a creep. In this email, you refer to with the name of a victim that was unredacted now and has since been reported on in this room. So I will go ahead and say it, Virginia Guphrey. And it was CBS's own reporting WIJA that recently wrote that Missus Guphrey maintained and God rest her soul, that she maintained that there was nothing inappropriate. She ever witnessed that President Trunk was always extremely professional and friendly to her. And so I think it's a question worth asking the Democrat Party, and you should all go ask them after this briefing of why they chose to redact that name of a victim who has already publicly made statements about her relationship with Jeffrey Epstein and is unfortunately no longer with us.
Speaker 1: So Marco Rubio is great, Caroline Levitt is fantastic. You want to sit here and ask questions like that. Why don't you go ask the Democrat Party why they're lying about it? Why they want to they have to spend a false senative, not just about this, but just about everything else. And I was talking to Cheryl Tumley earlier today, and you know, we got this dude from the Lincoln Foundation, Anti Big anti Trump organization talking about how Trump has one foot in the grave, how we're seeing his mental and physical decline right in front of our eyes. You think, so complete nonsense, But yet they want to act as if there's there's some validity to that nonsense. Seventeen thousand commercial driver's licenses revoked for illegal aliens in California seventeen thousand, and they're out there right now, calls on all kinds of murder and mayhem on the on the roads. So at least at least some things are happening, and the Trump administrations do want a job. Time for me to go. I'm out of here. I will see you next week and until then, have a great weekend. Joe Waddell, thank you for everything tonight. We didn't get to all the audio, but who knows what will happen next time Here on the home of the best Bengals coverage, seven hundred WLW