Speaker 1: Kevin went on a first date yesterday. Actually, when he left the studio he said, he said, guys, I gotta go, I gotta go prepare myself for my date. It was was it was it like a midday date or what time of a day.
Speaker 2: She got off work a bit early. So I picked her up at two. Okay, we went to the movies started at three, so I said, okay, let's let's go together. So I picked her up, went to the movies. She's got her little blanket.
Speaker 1: Blanket.
Speaker 2: People are weird for some reason.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I look at you differently.
Speaker 1: When she brings a blanket with her to the movie, like some dude, wait, wait, Bade, she's bringing a blanket to the movie because guess who's getting some at the movie? Dan. I think that, by the way, that she might as well walk in with the condiment. I mean, that's like amazing a blanket to a movie, Sally. I look at people who bring blankets to movies, like the people who use those net cushions and airports. They walk around with those gives me, like the suitcase, yes, give me the same type of energy.
Speaker 2: So she had her blanket. I'm like, okay, whatever, we get our popcorn, get our drinks, get our snacks.
Speaker 1: Whatever like that.
Speaker 2: She's also a slushy person. These are like little notes that.
Speaker 1: I'm starting to do. That's an interesting one.
Speaker 2: As a grown person. I feel like, unless it's like seven to eleven, you might go get a slushy. I don't know why you can't slushy at the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she might as well be the one that does every single flavor of the drink.
Speaker 2: She did that, well, she did cherry and she did blue raspberry because they didn't have coke, so she went to out of the three.
Speaker 1: I always the whole childish thing is. And they used to call it, and excuse the word, but they used to call it a suicide where you would really drink every single pop too.
Speaker 2: I've done that. I've never heard the dame. So after she, you know, completes her suicide, we go and we find our seats, and as we're walking to our seats, I'm not exaggerating. It's not like I don't know if she's like, I don't know if the ground was sticky, if she just was like knock kneed and couldn't walk, but she spilled her in entire popcorn in her seat as she's going to sit down. Then she starts to scoop the popcorn. I mean, you're not gonna eat it out the seat. I would have looked at it even crazy, But she scoops it all on the floor and then proceeds to profusely apologize the entire rest of the day.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry, Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed. Oh my god. And then wait two minutes. I can't believe I just did that.
Speaker 2: I'm like dog shut Then I gotta share my popcorn with.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: Guys got separate popcorns?
Speaker 2: Well, if you go to Imagine on Tuesday, you get free popcorn, and I'm not trying to eat out your.
Speaker 5: Same bad Did you both got the same size or no?
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: I'm a rewards member, so I get my large for a dollar.
Speaker 5: You get to the buckett the free one. Did you let her get you? Tell her no, just the free pop she can get it.
Speaker 1: She wants. You know what I'm saying. This is the first day. This is the first day, and this guy won't share a popcorn with the girl. Guy, No, no, don't you want.
Speaker 2: Your my own?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I want my own.
Speaker 2: I don't want any awkward.
Speaker 1: Moments hotter than sharing a popcorn with I love how he tried to look at you when he asked the question to see if you were on.
Speaker 5: His side, because that I'm self conscious about how many times I'm reaching into the thing?
Speaker 1: No you want her sharing it thing? No, there's there's no hole. Yeah, no, we don't. I don't want her to reach the other thing too? Is cheap mother effort over here? Who won't even buy her candy? Like he won't even do something great? What do you mean? Yesterday he's leaving the thing and we were talking about the prices of candy. It imagine he goes, you know how much M and MS are? It's six ninety five? I mean, am I wrong? Well? So what though? This is so what? You could be taking her out to a fine dining establishment. You're taking her to a movie? What's wrong with going to the movies? I had nothing, but at least, you know, spend a little bit of money. Splur Johnner. You took her on Tuesdays to for tuesdays. Tuesday was the day that worked out. You get everybody gets the in for free something. What is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: You can't you can't go to the movies on Tuesday and not want to spend seven dollars for a candy.
Speaker 1: The problem, I'm just saying, mister baller over here, that's you. You money. She spells her popcorn and you just shared with her. You didn't even go and say, let me go get you another one.
Speaker 2: No, here you going just poor minding yours? Now you got a full bag at the large. Were you upset though, that you had to give some money?
Speaker 1: I was just I was.
Speaker 2: A little annoyed that, like just watching somebody spill their whole popcorn scoop it in the seat accident. I get it, But that don't mean you can't be annoyed at accidents.
Speaker 1: How did the date go? It was cool, just.
Speaker 2: I just didn't like the part of having to apologize thirty times. I like that, Get it, bro, It's all good.
Speaker 5: Because you're so embarrassed that you feel like every time you apologize it it might erase a little bit of the memory of you doing whatever you did.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 5: I get that way too. Poor thing probably doesn't even know what the movie was about. She just in her head kept replaying spelling the popcorn.
Speaker 1: I actually feel bad for her. This is probably embarrassing that she's got to do this thing. Now you're calling her out on the radio.
Speaker 2: I mean the whole time, I was like, it's okay, trust me, it's fun.
Speaker 1: Do you know anything? The worst, the only thing worse than that is a first date. And I don't know if anybody's ever had first date fails. You'll have to call us up and tell us At eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five sixty five four eight the onion. Worst would be taking her to dinner and she spills, like her drink or something all over her, the wine or something. Yeah, the wine or all over her, and now she's all over you. Could you imagine if it was all over you? Kelsey? What's up? It's Mojo in the morning. Hi.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm sitting here listening to keV talk and I'm like he's talking about bringing blankets into movies and getting slushies and like that's everything I do.
Speaker 1: I might yesterday. What would you think if you went on a first day, Kelsey and you spill your popcorn? First off, you go on a first eight and the guy won't let you get canned? What do you mean lets you he won't buy you. You're building a narrative.
Speaker 2: I asked her if she wanted something. She said, no, How did we get to the point where I'm not buying her?
Speaker 4: Game?
Speaker 1: All right, then I'll take I'll take that off the picture. How about it? Wouldn't it have been a gentlemanly thing to do to say, let me go get you another popcorn? Well, the thing is is you could have got a large and you could have shared. That's what I did. But don't you don't you get ready free? It would have been nice for him to share right from the get go. So she didn't even have to get a popcorn? Did she have to pay for her own popcorn? I got a large buckie. She got her own popcorn because she for Tuesdays.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not, But you could have still shared, Mojo got you got popcorn up your ass?
Speaker 6: Right now?
Speaker 1: What's going home? Brood?
Speaker 2: It feels you got an extra shot of boat soox it and went to the bad part of your marind.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Q? How you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm all right?
Speaker 1: Are your thoughts? What are your thoughts on? keV her?
Speaker 2: I love tuldays kicking and buy one, get one go to the doll a tree, get the candy free.
Speaker 4: Free.
Speaker 2: I can't get so I'm imagine ambassadord. I can't tell you about the candy we did. Why candy sweetish solid. That's why she hears the purse she's gotta Yeah, that's what was under the blake.
Speaker 1: You you sound like a girl men for Kevin? What's up, Michael? How you doing? Michael good?
Speaker 4: Are you guys good?
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I'm just saying she's still the free punk worn Just go get her another one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was free. It didn't cost him anything.
Speaker 2: Movie about the stud Yeah, that's why you got the buckey. You can just pour it in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But hey, Michael, quick question for you, Quick question for you. What are the odds that Kevin got laid after this one? It didn't?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. Yeah, I can attest to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She texted me was like, it's my turn. I want to take you out now. I think she's still trying to apologize. But Jessica had a first date failed. What happened on the day.
Speaker 4: So you know how, you walk in and you pay for your tickets and everything right at the counter. We get all of our stuff we get my popcorn, we get our drinks. We give the flush a slurpy the large. As soon as he.
Speaker 3: Turns around, go walk and get the lady the tickets.
Speaker 4: He dropped all his slurpy all over the floor, poor guy, all over his brand new shoes. They were new.
Speaker 1: White. Anymore? Did you did you judge him on the slurpee or did you join him with the slurpey? Because Kevin Kevison and not a slurpee guy in the movies.
Speaker 3: So I'm the ophit. I did not join him on the slurpy, but I did apologize. I'm like, it's so okay, it's okay because he looks so's He got on the let's talk about blanket. It got on a couple in front of us.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, were you guys at the same movie with Cavin and this girl? What's going on? How you doing?
Speaker 6: Alan good? So, my cousin went out on the boat with me and my wife with a tender day. It was their first date and he decided to wear astuito that was too tight, so he lost the feeling in his legs and off the boat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, circulation off to it, like that's fantastic. Oh, my god, I didn't know that that could happen. Outside was.
Speaker 6: Anchored down, and next thing you know, we see him doing a little weeble wobble and there.
Speaker 1: Hey, quick question for you. Was he doing that to try to make his junk look bigger to her? That's why he wore a speedo in the first date.
Speaker 6: I didn't want to know.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what are you? That's great? Thank you for the call, man, I appreciate it. All right, it's Mojo in the Morning Show. Second date update with Kevin right now here? Will there be another? Hey, two days in a row. I'm not okay, I will be back. We'll be back. She was cool enough, all right. What did you guys do after the movie? That's it? Yes, little did you taste like Slurpee Blue Raspberry