Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojo in the morning show. I was going through some bills and trying to eliminate some things so I can pay for the extremely high gas gold that I have to purchase to drive down by the way. Great time of our lives, to move an hour away from our home here and having to drive down to this radio station every single day.
Speaker 2: Nine cents is what I paid for regular unleaded yesterday.
Speaker 1: I'm filling up three times a week too. I wonder why this is crazy? Well, I think I know. I'm with you right there. I'm going to be out this weekend. No king in it. We go, all right. So I'm going through some bills, and as I was going through bills, I started looking at stuff that we were spending money on, and I noticed a bill that was on Luke's shared card that he has. Luke has a shared card with us that we allow him to to use if there's an in case of emergency or if he has to buy books or something like that. At Cool and Look books. You don't think he buys books for school. That's the name of a new beer. There's a lot of pictures. There's a lot of pictures. He'll buy books so I find out that my son has a Crunch Fitness membership. Now wait, yes, let me explain something to everybody that listens. Luke's got a free membership at Planet Fitness from his uncle Brian Reef at Planet Fitness, who is a nice guy, one of my best buddies in the world, and is one of the owner proprietors of Planet Fitness, and Luke's got a Crunch membership. So I approached Luke to explain to him that he needs not have a Crunch membership, and he says, Dad, I need to. And I said, why is that, Luke? And he said, because the girl that works at the East Lansing Crunch Fitness is hot. Okay. So he's telling me about how all of his guys in Theta Kai all go to Crunch Fitness because there's some girl that works there at Crunch Fitness that is like a smoke show. And so we started having this conversation and at that moment, I'm like, Okay, you can keep your Crunch you know what I mean. I don't even care if they had a special piece of machinery that they didn't have it Planet, I would have honestly said no, you cannot do that. I don't care if it's better for you, but the hot girl, I'll let you have that. Crun. So this brought up a really interesting thing. Have you guys ever had a retail crush, If you've ever found yourself going to a store, business, office, building, hospital, whatever it is. I don't even know where your retail crush could be, because there's somebody that works there that is so hot. I want to hear your story. I told Luke this story. I said, let me let your old man dad tell you a story. And I told this story on the air years ago on this radio show. There was a one at the home Depot off of Haggarty Road in Commerce Township or whatever that worked in the paint department that was a total ten gorgeous. And I only know this because I went there one time to get one thing of paint for our house. Chelsea sent me over there because she was painting one of the walls red and she needed it spun. They spin the paint or something like that, or they do something to the paint, and it was crazy. And I came in the next morning on the air and told the story about the hot paint girl. Every listener was going back to the home depot, the home depot hoty. Yeah, I had one of these situations.
Speaker 3: And I had a great uncle or something like that, somebody that I knew kind of in the family, but like didn't have the biggest relationship with, and he had to be put into a nursing home. And my mom was like, you know, things aren't really looking good. He's in this place. Not a lot of family members are going to see him, Like, let's go see him. And I'm like, oh my god, I don't want to sit in there for hours. Is not about to be a quick visit.
Speaker 1: Walking there.
Speaker 3: It was a nurse withold a ask so.
Speaker 1: Like where am I right now?
Speaker 3: Two days later, I'm like, can we go see uncle William? I want to see them every day to see her.
Speaker 1: Shannon, it's a good time to talk about your pet store guy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well, he's like famous the mic from Premiere Pet Supply. I swear that place has expanded to multiple locations. One they have great products and great service and a great you know, team members.
Speaker 1: But part of.
Speaker 2: It was we did this this topic years and years ago. And Mike from Premier Pet Supply, he's known for being a very good looking he's married, by the way, ladies, but a very good looking and kind guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, there something about the guy getting bird feed for you, playing with puppies and rescue kittens. What a job, Mike. What's going on, Jenna? How you doing? Good morning guy, Good morning? Do you have Do you have a retail crush?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: I actually did. Back in high school, I had the biggest crush on a kid and I knew he went to the gym by my house. So I actually went and got a job at the juice.
Speaker 1: Bar in that gym. Oh my gosh. Wait, so instead of just going to get a membership there, you got a job so that you could serve him his juices.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I went full forward.
Speaker 1: Wow did you ever talk to him or do you ever had all you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: But I did actually end up talking to him.
Speaker 5: But I ended up finding a ten year relationships the person that I was in a relationship with.
Speaker 7: At that gym, So oh, okay, But I found somebody else who was better looking.
Speaker 1: The guy that you were crushing on, or the guy that you got in a relationship with, I'd say a guy I got into a relationship with. Okay, that's a good answer, good one. What's up, Haley? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning. What's going on? Do you have a retail crush? Yes, it's my nail tech.
Speaker 5: His name is Ben and he has the dreamiest eyes.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? Really? And he has nails.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and like you know, like girls know when you get your nails done, it's kind of like a holding hand situation, especially when he's doing designs. So it's like we're having this moment that he doesn't know what's happening, and it's just like in every two weeks, I look forward to this visit and I'm like, let me pick the most intricate design, so he has to spend more time with me.
Speaker 1: Are there a lot of guys that do nails?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but if they are, aunt's very rare.
Speaker 5: It's very rare you come across a really hot guy.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. All right, thank you for the call of the find out where Ben works?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Jalen, you like your retailers crush so much? What do you do?
Speaker 5: I drive an hour to salt Field to see him.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what what is the place?
Speaker 5: He?
Speaker 6: It's some Asian grocery store up in Southhones.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly, working there for years.
Speaker 5: Tiger Market, Yep. I go with my peek at him every few weeks.
Speaker 2: He's he's going to be packed today, the store is fire or the guy.
Speaker 1: They got like viral ice creams. I know, but you were like this, like this is fire? What's going on? She rives an hour Alia, what's up?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 6: First time in collar? Okay, So I really have a cute story, but I'm a little nervous because you know, I'm on the radio.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: I used to work with this this place, and then there was a restaurant that opened up, like right next door. So I would, you know, I was working and I would want lunch, so I'd go over to the new restaurant. And I was going there for maybe like a few weeks, and there was a guy working there and he was so cute. So every time I would go, he was always working and I would talk to him a little bit more and a little bit more, but I always took my food to go. And then one day I was like, I'm going to eat here, so I ate at the restaurant and then he ended up coming up to me and he gave me his phone numbers, and then we talked for a little bit.
Speaker 7: Oh getting married, Wow, because you didn't carry out because you ate there.
Speaker 1: That's great. That's see now, that's like, that's what do you call him? Shannon meat cut? There's a mute meat cute there, Adam, mute cute. How much money have you spent on your retail crush? What I mean by that is how much money have you spent to go to the place where your retail crush works that ended up costing you a bunch of money. I would love to know, like, you know, what people have spent, because I could see where it could get costly depending on where that place is. You know, like if somebody's got like a retail crush on, like a bartender at well.
Speaker 2: Even Neils.
Speaker 1: Nails. Yeah, that's doing a crazier Elizabeth. What's up? Hi?
Speaker 5: So first time, long time. So when I was sixteen, I used to go to Aco all the time because my parents would always need me to go get like random things.
Speaker 3: And there was this really cute guy there.
Speaker 5: And they told me I need to find a job. So I ended up going there and applying.
Speaker 6: For a job and working with the guys.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, no, no hardware is it really a hard hardware Okay, yeah, that's the hardware store Sex and the hardware store.
Speaker 1: Little Hammer and Nails. Alexis had a retail crush at the Olive Garden. Have you ever been to that fancy restaurant? More than What's Up? Alexis? I had it going, Hey, what's going on? Did you get a rush on somebody that brings endless bottomless breadsticks to you?
Speaker 4: He was actually one of the cooks there. Yes, so how this happened? He walked up to me. He was standing behind me, and I was fixing a bowl of.
Speaker 1: Soup and.
Speaker 5: Can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Yes, I was fixing a bowl of soup and he was standing behind me. He kept saying miss Parker, Miss Parker. So I didn't realize he was talking to me, and there was another girl standing right next to me at the counter at the line, and I turned around and from there on it was just smiles. We had went out on, you know, met each other a couple of times, and afterwards we ended up not clocking a.
Speaker 1: Hold on Alexis. Was it Ministron suit? Yes? It was made a stroney so oh yeah, daddy, Wow, did you guys ever have fun at Olive Garden.
Speaker 6: A couple of times.
Speaker 1: Yes, just so you know, that's called meet cute. I just want you to know that. Thanks. Alexis all. Hold on, Phoenix, the strip clubber with us right now, Phoenix, Are you there, Phoenix? I am Phoenix. What strip club?
Speaker 5: I work at Subies in South k It's like a gentleman's club.
Speaker 1: And uh, you got a lot of guys that have retail crushes as a strip club?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I mean they come in all the time just hang out with me and tell me how much they love me. And then they just I mean people that just send me money just because I'm hanging out with them. I mean like a thousand dollars at a time too.
Speaker 1: The wrong and wow, So do you find yourself like playing with their minds a little bit like pretending like do you like them?
Speaker 5: So I don't play with their minds. I am pretty up front and open with them and just honest and like, you know why you're here. I know why I'm here, and that's kind of just how I go about it. And they either take it or leave it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it pays the bills, right, Phoenix, it does.
Speaker 5: I'm a single mom. Those four kids.
Speaker 1: Let's go, let's work it.
Speaker 2: Happy Mother's Day by the way, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Phoenix, Yeah, thanks you too. How do strippers cele wait for you to come see me? keV Oh come on, god.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're gonna do it in the house. Oh of course. All right, But she's a single mom. You're gonna make a single mom word for free. What's a guy or you? If I can get a lad answer free.
Speaker 5: He's gonna want it to me after I promise.
Speaker 1: Wow zero, Phoenix, have a fantastic weekend. That might be my Saturday Boast scheduled for Saturday,