Speaker 1: Joe in the morning. So cave wait a second. So you said that you saw Shannon in distress on the side of the road.
Speaker 2: She was in distress, and I guess if I mean a little chucklet in your life, maybe she wasn't distressed talking about it. Shows over. I'm pulling out of the parking lot. Shannon's in front of me. She makes a left. There's a stop sign like you know, arms reach basically if we're part right here in front of the station. Right in front of the station. She stops immediately, So I pull over. I'm not just gonna pass her and just go on my way. I got to check and make sure she's okay. What a gentleman, you know what I mean? So I creep, believe, creep up to her, pull on the side of her. She gets out. She opens up her the passenger door like well, the driver's side. In the back seat, she gets on top of the seat, which great job. She hopped up like she hopped up in the back of the seat. She reaches in the back and then comes up like are you okay? Shell looks everything okay. She comes out with a handful of red plastic and is like, yeah, I just need to grab some kit cats out.
Speaker 3: The sex.
Speaker 4: I know the way that I literally stopped actually in the middle of the road. I didn't put my flashers on. I just stopped, and then Kep pulls up. I think you thought something was wrong. I'm like, you just want candy from my ride home?
Speaker 2: What is your your back seat? Has you have candy in the backseat of your car?
Speaker 4: I three season, kids and chats and all the good stuff. So I'm like, I want it right now.
Speaker 2: So I stopped my car a candy emergency.
Speaker 1: You're lucky, by the way that you were in a safe place to do this. But isn't it funny when you're in your car and you're driving, You're like, God, I'm so hungry, but I know I got something, but it's not here. It's like in the back Like you ever put your groceries in the back of your you know, tailgate area, and you're like, all I want to do is go back there and go grab over.
Speaker 2: Honest to goodness, I do that all the.
Speaker 4: Time, really, yes, all that when I'm like, if I have you know, like if I just did a grocery pickup or a target pick up or whatever, I'm like all I want is those drizzlicious birthday cake things, and I will stop somewhere to get out, grab them and put them in the front.
Speaker 1: So I always what I do is if I go to the store, I always will get something to eat when I'm coming home. Like, for instance, if I if I say I go to, like I don't know, one of those stores like a Whole Foods or a plumb Market, and I want, I'll go to the deli area and I'll have them put those little teenies plastic ones, like can I get like a little a little tuna salad or a chicken salad or something like that, And then I try to you have forks at all back there, you know, trying to do so I'll be trying to eat when I'm yeah, well I'm starving in it, you.
Speaker 2: Know, talking about chips or something.
Speaker 1: Salad if I'm trying to be healthier with that, if it listen, if it's a bag of chips, my problem is I actually have bought like a big old bag of tortilla chips three one three urban chips, and I'll eat the whole damn thing and I'll come home. And Chelsea was like, there's more than half of this bag. Now, you know, have you ever done chips and salsa while you're eating not sauce or driving? I mean chips for show. That's a great rose neet. Chips in guacamole while driving is dangerous now because where are you putting a guak? I got the guaca on the center console. You just can't stop fast, see, I drive too crazy for that. I don't really How do you bust the right and then the slide into the left. That's happened a lot of time, especially with Joe Sion, like be mad at him. You get popcorn after the movies? Not in your bet Who's got a bunch of stuff in there? The snacks in their car? Who's who's who's got the snack closet in the back seat, like Shannon.
Speaker 2: Go get all that stuff so we can have it.
Speaker 1: And the the the best is when you have like the oh my god, I've got a bag of peanuts in the middle of my center console, Like I don't. I should just put food there. Because nine out of ten times you're stuck on the way home on the lodge or you're going somewhere with the kids where you're sitting in the parking lot or whatever, and you're starving and all you want is just to have something to hold you over.
Speaker 2: That's where the term traffic jam came from. Believe it or not. They used to make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in their car during traffic. No, they did not.
Speaker 1: Just I'm gonna say that, wouldn't that be interesting? Do you have snacks? By the way, Cat cav has got to bring. I knew f one fifty from Zoch, but back in the day he used to have that Chrysler er cheap Grand Shirkey. He took me on one ride in that car. That car had more crap in that car. And I'm not lying to you. There's probably food somewhere in I believe it.
Speaker 2: I mean there was probably some some snickers in marriages for folks like you. It was crazy.
Speaker 1: It was crazy how much stuff isn't Shannon used to I don't know what your car looks like nowadays, But back in the old Farmington Hills days, when I would park next to you in Farmington I'd look in the back of them like there's like children living.
Speaker 2: In there, you like I have.
Speaker 4: So there's always just crap that like either I need to drop off for donation, or I need to return from Amazon, or you know, we're bringing snack for the kids flag football. So I go to Costco and I just have the boxes in my back seat like it's always something.
Speaker 2: It is crazy how fast your car can fill up with stuff. I know, like It'll start with one Amazon package you mean to return it, and you look and you got the whole all fourteen a rog.
Speaker 4: Right now, I need to drop off at go in to get clean, like.
Speaker 1: Just stupid stuff real quick. Who's what do you have in your car right now? That we would just be floored with what's in your car that you're driving in right now? Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight is our telephone number? What's the craziest stuff that you have? One of my favorite topics we ever did on our show, and I'm not trying to do it right now to duplicate it, because I don't think we can ever duplicate it was name three things that you have in your car right now that if you got pulled over by the police, you'll probably be in trouble and I'll never forget. Guy had a rope a mannequin head and a hatchet.
Speaker 2: Or something like that.
Speaker 4: I love that topic that.
Speaker 2: It was like crazy the stuff that people had.
Speaker 1: And then other people somebody else said, I have they worked in some kind of they were going to college to study biology or whatever, and they had like a dissected pig.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like all the stuff.
Speaker 1: You're like, what in the world eight four four Mojo Live or if you got something for this one? You can text call me and Lydia will call you. You can text to nine five five zero zero, just say call me like we always tell you when we're all hanging out with our friends.
Speaker 2: What's up Land? How you doing?
Speaker 3: I am awesome?
Speaker 1: How are you fantastic? If you ever need a chocolate fix, you know who to go.
Speaker 5: Check at you?
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, I've got the wine.
Speaker 2: I've probably got th bottles of wine in my car. Never know when you're gonna need one. What do you wait? So? Why six bottles of wine? Again?
Speaker 3: I do a lot of donations for charity, and you never know when a charity is gonna ask for a bottle of wine.
Speaker 1: You never seems Honestly, that sounds like an alcoholic talking. That does not sound like a normal thing. Annette, what's going on? How you doing?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 5: So listen and my fresh seat.
Speaker 7: You know that big bag of popcorn you get from cfn Oh, I got that, okay, and I'm eating that right now on the way to school.
Speaker 6: In my back seat.
Speaker 2: I got my little you know, the little cranberry juices, the little protein takes. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I can reach right behind me and I can do whatever brought me.
Speaker 1: Wow, So you're you got long enough arms that you can actually go grab the beverage that you need to wash down that popcorn.
Speaker 6: No, it's just right behind me on the floor.
Speaker 2: It's just right there.
Speaker 1: How much of that big bag of gf Ass popcorn can you down in a ride to work?
Speaker 7: I can probably do you know, the big galla size freezer bag. I could probably see two of those.
Speaker 3: Like, man, I eat popcorn every day.
Speaker 2: That's good. By the way, try gf Ass.
Speaker 1: Try their the the pancake mix their pancake mixes.
Speaker 2: Have you tried that at all?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: Just popcorn?
Speaker 2: Try try their pancake mixes. You're in there. What's up? Sean?
Speaker 3: Hey? What's up?
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 5: By Joe own baby?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 3: Hey check this out?
Speaker 5: Man, Look I got a drained snake back here, this fizy flop. I can come over your house and snake your drains.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: Okay, I got I got the I got the saws off.
Speaker 3: Back here, pim, I got the gas can back here. I got everything I need here.
Speaker 1: Hold on, wait, if we were doing this topic of the three things you have in your car that the cops would look at, weird, you have a wait a second, a drained snake.
Speaker 2: What else do you have?
Speaker 3: Is the saws off?
Speaker 2: Okay, and a gas bunch.
Speaker 1: I don't know what what is the saws?
Speaker 3: It saws everything.
Speaker 2: It's a saw brokaw. That's saws of well, Sean, I.
Speaker 5: Appreciate everything else back here too. I got all my plumbing tools back here. You already noticed pipe for the shawn.
Speaker 2: My baby.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, Sean. I had a night last night. We ordered in door dash. I won't say the restaurant, but they gave me a gluten attack. I may be clogging the toilet. It's here today, So if you're around, I'll see you in Eastern Market soon.
Speaker 5: Okay, Hey man, check it out. Hey you you can you can pick my cars up in any sto in Michigan.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you, buddy. We'll talk to you soon. What's up, Megan, How you doing?
Speaker 3: Hi? Good?
Speaker 6: How are you guys today?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: What do you have in your car?
Speaker 6: Actually is one of my close friends.
Speaker 7: He actually keeps a lifetize skeleton and his back seat.
Speaker 3: Not just for Halloween, it's a year round.
Speaker 2: What's that? Is it so he can drive in the h OV lanes.
Speaker 6: Or that's my best guess. I just like imagining what would happen if he did.
Speaker 3: Get pulled over?
Speaker 2: Though, Yeah, that's that's kind of weird. He used to be watched.
Speaker 1: That's that's a guy. That's a guy that you're right. If you see him driving in December with that thing, you're thinking somebody's dead.
Speaker 2: If you're not a science teacher a health teacher, you have no reason. I have a full size skeleton in the vag seat.
Speaker 1: Two four eight says they have a sheep in their car.
Speaker 2: Are you there, Michelle, Yes, I am. What do you have in your back car?
Speaker 7: I have a giant blow up sheep. It has a big giant red lips and orifice so to speak, with a big giant hole in the lips and the same with the backside.
Speaker 2: What are you doing freaking sheep?
Speaker 7: It's a it's a point we're putting in the doctor's car at the hospital.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so you guys are bringing it to work. Ryan lives a big hole in the mouth.
Speaker 2: And in the back.
Speaker 3: Yes, be hilarious, it's going.
Speaker 2: To be hilarious.
Speaker 7: I don't know about ye get a lot of flack.
Speaker 1: For that, but yeah, would be if I come in to my doctor's appointment and see my doctor's car outside with a sheep with lipstick on it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I believe that right. Hold on, Travis, what do you have in your car?
Speaker 6: It's been it sounds I have a shutgun?
Speaker 2: Trish back and okay, so what's the reason. Are you a hunter?
Speaker 3: I am?
Speaker 6: So it's not gun season yet, but I was transporting some of my hunting gear, that's why there. But then the gloves are just for out there, and then the trash bags are actually for work.
Speaker 1: How would you explain that to a police officer if they pulled you over.
Speaker 3: I would just tell him I'm a serial killer.
Speaker 1: Just go for it, right and see what the reaction is. I love it, Travis, Thank you, It's funny. What's up? Listener Cavin, Hey, how you doing good?
Speaker 3: One? So, so when I was in Ground Rapids, I found a mannequin and I took it back to the shop where we were working, and uh when I got back there and had had stripper boots on it. So what we did was the guy next door he was kind of weird. So we took and rolled the mannequin up and carpet and put him in the trunk and the lakes were hanging out, and he came out but lost his mind thinking we had a dead hooker in the back.
Speaker 2: I like, by the way, how Kevin goes, he was kind of weird. I think that. I think that was a workplace.
Speaker 1: Uh prerequisite to be a little kind of weird working at that place. Rapid, Yeah, no one only Grand Rapids.
Speaker 3: Do you want to hey, do you want to know what I'm going forst things?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Going for Okay, I'm going to get a white clear garbage bag and I'm going to fill it with like paper papers and all that stuff and clear you know, clear stuff, and then I'm going to go with white trash.
Speaker 1: All right, that's fantastic kind of I like it. You know what you need, you know you need to top that thing off. You need a mannequin stripper. That's what you need. There you go, Thanks Kevin, I appreciate you. Take care of yourself.
Speaker 2: We'll see it. Bye.