Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning. Went out to dinner with Chelse and some friends. We sit this way, which I like it. The way that we sit. We sit if there's a booth either side by side, where Chelse and I are side by side, and then the guys are across from each other, or we'll sit where Chelsea and now will be across from each other and the two people that were with or across from each other.
Speaker 2: And that's how it was in this one.
Speaker 1: So the guys are next to each other, so they can sit there and you know, they can have.
Speaker 2: Their own comfort. Ye can have their own the girl girls can have their own compo.
Speaker 1: I have my headphone so loud. I can't hear craps so across the table. Sometimes I can't hear and I don't want to talk to my wife, you know, we talk.
Speaker 2: About say that. No, be honest. You know, sometimes you go out with people, you want to talk to other people.
Speaker 1: Right, So we're out to eat and we're with a couple that Chelse's really close with her. I kind of am semi close with him, and.
Speaker 3: So basically you're saying you got drugged out.
Speaker 1: No, I actually kind of wanted to I was okay, but I don't want to get myself into more trouble than I am for bringing this thing up. So we're sitting there through dinner, and as we're sitting there having conversations, I started getting into a personal bit of the relationships and I started becoming when from Tom to Mojo where I started doing the interviewing aspects of things.
Speaker 2: About halfway through.
Speaker 1: And I started asking questions that I guess I wasn't supposed to And the reason why I wasn't supposed to know that I was not supposed to ask those questions is all of a sudden, I'm sitting there asking a question and I feel a foot kicking my shin. Chelsea starts kicking me under the table because she's upset over what ever it is that I'm saying at that particular moment.
Speaker 2: Tell us what one of the questions is.
Speaker 1: No, it was it was about past relationships that they had, and this is a second marriage for these guys, so it was something that it was basically me asking a question about her, the woman's past spouse, and it brings up bad I guess stuff going on like I wasn't supposed to do it and so you know what it's like when you have somebody kick you under a table and you got to pretend like you didn't get kicked under the table all of a sudden, It's like getting stung by a wasp, you know what I mean at.
Speaker 2: A picnic or something. You're like, ah, something just hit. What's going on?
Speaker 1: So the conversation keeps going and now I'm staying away from the whole thing, and the wife goes and what else do you want to know? And Chelsea, So with that said, I wanted to ask this question, what is this the thing that you do to your significant other? Like what's your thing that you do or like the unspoken thing that you have in your relationship to tell them to shut the f up? Because for Chelsea, it's kicked me under the table and that's my shut the f up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like pineapple? Or does anybody have a safe word like that? And if you do, what is your what is your safe word?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 2: I think a.
Speaker 5: Good way to go about it is bring up the weather for some reason, you know what I mean, like the is it supposed to rain tomorrow?
Speaker 2: And then like that's you're cute? Is ship?
Speaker 3: See We'll always do at least I will always do the hand squeeze that just gets really really tight, or I'll dig my thumb nail into West's palm if he's starting to go down a road that I don't want him to go.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've had the fingernails in my skin, or like my mom used to do that. My mom is she getting mad at you? She never would spank you, or she'd just grab your your wrist or something, you know, and it would be like, oh, inside you.
Speaker 2: My mom had long nails. I remember that.
Speaker 5: My grandma used to grab the fat behind my arm. Oh, my god, can't that? And then if she was really on your ass, she had twisted a little bit.
Speaker 2: Roof Grandma from my roof one.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine if you did that with your your husband, like Chelsea did that.
Speaker 2: My mom used to take the hairbrush and just bomp us a little. What if I did that? I start a fight?
Speaker 1: Eight four four mojo live eight four four six sixty five six five four eight or if you can relate to this text, call me and we will call you. What's the signal your partner gives for you to shut up?
Speaker 2: What's up? Donna?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 7: Is I kick him?
Speaker 2: Under the table and he stuff out that why are you picking me up? That is true.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you don't realize what's going on right what what? What if you had to kick him under the table for what has he done that it's made you kick him?
Speaker 2: It could be anything, he says, Yes, it's definitely anything.
Speaker 4: He says, something he says when you know friends are there, or something he shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Say, just like you, what kind of shoes?
Speaker 7: Give him that look?
Speaker 5: Give him that look?
Speaker 6: And Nickel, what are you looking at me like that?
Speaker 2: You know what's funny is Chelsea.
Speaker 1: Chelsea was wearing like these boots on Friday or Saturday, No, Thursday, Chelsea was wearing.
Speaker 2: These boots and these boots are tall.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What is that song? There's boots are meant for walking? These boots are men for giving your husband a bruise? They hurt so bad? Jade, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 6: So I just wanted to first time in a long time.
Speaker 7: Usually whenever my boyfriend says something that is not supposed to be brought up, I just give him a stern Mom looks because I have a three year old.
Speaker 1: Paddler, and she said it, Oh yeah, I felt that you can't say the F word like you just said, but.
Speaker 3: Every mom has.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's scary. So you give, you give.
Speaker 1: And and what have you remembered that the last time that you gave a look?
Speaker 2: What was it over? Do you remember.
Speaker 6: It was like the last one it was bringing up exes And when you get into that conversation, it is no good either way.
Speaker 4: No one wants to talk.
Speaker 2: About their Well that was my problem. Ja, Yeah, don't.
Speaker 1: Don't bring up exes to people that you're in a relation. You're having a fan family friendly meal with what's up? Mikayla high?
Speaker 2: Hey are you doing? What's the the way that you do it? Yeah?
Speaker 6: So I was like recent he diagnosed like a couple of years ago with ADHD and I talk about it all the time. So my husband was talking about somebody he found out was cheating and we were with a couple that he didn't know they had like just recently gotten over this. So he's like talking about how horrible this is, and I'm like, oh my god, I forgot and brought up something with the kids and the.
Speaker 4: Nabies that are so it's just like super NOI like normal for us for me to just like randomly have these like thoughts I have to get out like right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you know, I just got to do damage control.
Speaker 1: And then do you drive home and just talk about that entire moment with each other?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, absolutely, absolutely for days to come.
Speaker 1: I read as a stat just a little bit ago in one of the I don't know what prep service it was, we had a morning show thing that we're like prep services that said that sixty percent of couples leave the night with each other arguing on the way home. That means only forty percent are happy. That's crazy, bro.
Speaker 3: Do you would tell us too the thing? Because Wes and I have done this before and it kind of depends on who you're going out with. But we're on the way there, you'll say, Hey, this and this and this is off limits. Like you kind of have a yes, you kind of have a little chat before you walk in.
Speaker 2: You got a brief. Yes. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: My favorite is going to nights where there's many couples there and then the drive home seeing if the stories are similar, like because you will go and all the guys will hang out with each other yea, and all the girls will hang out with each other, and then you'll drive home and I'll go that is what he said, and those are my favorite rides home. What's up, Haley, how you doing fantastic? What's the the way that your spouse tells you to shut the f up?
Speaker 2: Or you tell him?
Speaker 3: I used to my ex boyfriend.
Speaker 1: I would tell him things that like my best friend would tell me, and when we go out, he would bring it up, and so I would just pinch him under the table to.
Speaker 5: Get a to stop talking, Like, am I supposed to know that?
Speaker 6: I wasn't supposed to tell you that?
Speaker 7: So stop bringing it up?
Speaker 2: Can I say something? Though? Chelsea does this too.
Speaker 1: She'll tell me things and not really be as specific as to say, don't ever bring this up in public. I just assume that she's telling me it because I should know and everybody should know. You know, I don't know if you yeah, now that you know how we do the whole. This is not for the radio, Chelsea has to say. This is not for any conversation, not to be repeated. Treat us like.
Speaker 2: Therapist is just meant to listen sounding board?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: What's up? Rick?
Speaker 6: Oh? I got down and my wife calls me w when I start saying things that I shouldn't take.
Speaker 2: What does that mean that so you're gonna kick you under the table?
Speaker 5: You do?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 2: Hold on, you're I had to dump that. Your wife calls you W and y W.
Speaker 7: Because I'm the a hole, but I'm the whole.
Speaker 2: You're the w. Yeah that's funny. Oh my god. Now I'm happy you actually said the actually.
Speaker 7: And can I get the rest this morny?
Speaker 2: I'm seven clues? Yes, yes, I would like to get how much? How much money you put up the Okay, Nicole? You there, that's on your high Nicole? How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 1: I've got I've got bruises on my body from this weekend's conversations?
Speaker 2: What did you want to say?
Speaker 7: What I was gonna say was whenever you know, I'm in a public setting with my significant other and they say something off the wall, I just give them the really big eyebrows raised all the way up to like my forehead, and the squinty eyes, like you say one more thing and you're walking home. That's so great those conversations before. Oh he always does every time he sees me turn my head to him. You know, yep, I said something.
Speaker 1: You realize your eyebrows but they can Dwayne, what's up?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 2: Hello, how are you doing?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: Typically, when my wife calls me by my first name, I go by DJs.
Speaker 6: She says, my Duane, I know him in.
Speaker 1: So it's like your parents when your parents would call you by your formal or use the middle name, that's when you know it.
Speaker 2: You know, you use the middle or the course, it's over, Dwayne. Who would you rather be in trouble with your wife or your parents?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, See for me, it'd been my parents way getting in getting in trouble. Now, I never thought like used his kid. You know, you get sent to your room, or you get punished or anything like that. You were kind of like, ah, this sucks. When I'm older, this will never happen. Then nobody told me in marriage was like all right,