Speaker 1: It is Marcus in the morning. This is second date update, and we do have toadd on the phone.
Speaker 2: Hi, Todd, Hey, what's that you doing?
Speaker 1: Hey dude, we're doing all right. Thanks for waiting. Man, Let's go ahead and get into your situation. So we're gonna try to figure out why this lady Valerie ghosted on you. I understand she has disappeared. I understand that the date was solid, but let's talk about it. How was it exactly? What did you guys do?
Speaker 2: We basically just met for dinner and Walnut Creek.
Speaker 1: Okay, easy, you know, I mean nice, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like chill, and I felt like it went great. And I don't I don't feel like I have a bad radar, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't sure.
Speaker 2: I don't think there were any like big signal flair is being shot off that I miss.
Speaker 1: Your self awareness is strong.
Speaker 2: I hope I do.
Speaker 1: Owise me too.
Speaker 2: So I just I just really thought, like, okay, there's definitely gonna at least be a second date and maybe even a third one, I don't know, and then just like total disappearance.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I don't know how long you've been listening to the show. However, So what I'm gonna do is we're gonna call Valerie. I'm gonna have you not on hold, but we'll have you mute it. Okay, okay. And what we'll do is, so we'll just try to figure out where where went sideways? If at all, maybe she's just been busy. I don't know. I've been saying that for years. It's never the case. Well, we'll try to figure it out. Okay, let's hope. Let's hope a boy can dream. Let's call her. Go ahead and mut your phone. I'm gonna give her a shout. Don't say anything. We'll try to figure some things out. Okay, no promises, Great, here we go. Hello, I am looking for Valerie. Please.
Speaker 3: This is she.
Speaker 1: Hey Valerie, It's Marcus calling from Star one oh one three from the Morning Show. What's up?
Speaker 2: Cool? How are you? Hi?
Speaker 3: What's up? I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Oh god? So do you know about second date update?
Speaker 3: Oh god?
Speaker 1: Yes, that I'm the ghoster you are?
Speaker 3: He's on he is okay.
Speaker 1: Todd gallery Vallerie Todd that high. It was a lovely evening, so I understand. Okay, So my guy says that nothing was weird, and now I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Speaker 3: I can't say nothing was weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you have fun weird?
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, he's good. He's easy to talk to. Ye know, he's fun. Okay, I was kind of weirded out by the garment bag. I thought that was a little strange.
Speaker 1: What do you mean.
Speaker 3: He brings like a complete garment bag with him when he showed up. Not you know, this is not like a gym bag, like a full a full garment bag.
Speaker 2: Are reacting like that's weird. That's not weird, it's weird.
Speaker 3: It's weird.
Speaker 2: What I don't I don't think it's it's practical. That's practical.
Speaker 1: What's in the garment.
Speaker 2: Bag like a backup out of it, like garments, like like an entire outfit you never know like it. So it's like it's you know that like people in an office have like a backup like shirt and pants, just in case like something happens. Right, Well, I don't want to be that guy that like spills mustard on a shirt or something and then you look like a goon for a whole first date if.
Speaker 3: You spill you just kind of have a sting like, you know what, I need a whole spare of of everything.
Speaker 2: What what if it's red wine.
Speaker 3: It means you had a good time. I don't know, Like, oh.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can have a good time. Then I could just change clothes and still be looking fresh and okay.
Speaker 3: But look, I didn't even get to the weirdest part of this. So at one point during the dinner, he's like looking around and he goes, do you think this is more like a navy blazer crowd?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: Like he's gonna change in the middle of.
Speaker 1: The date, tudd. So you brought like a whole thing, and you brought it into the restaurant.
Speaker 2: I didn't have any place to like store it, and if I get something on my shirt, I don't want to have to leave and go to the car. So I was a boy scout, like I always be prepared or whatever, right, Like you never know where the Knight's gonna go, Okay, but.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe leave it. I don't know, carrying it around like a safety blanket. It's a little much like I'm just thinking it's it's Walnut Creek. It's not Monaco, you know, right, Like you don't need all.
Speaker 2: Look, I mean I just I feel like it doesn't matter where it is. I think preparedness is attractive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this is getting like a little obsessive. I think like the more you're explaining it, the weirder it's starting to sound to me.
Speaker 2: I just don't think that that's weird that I'm always gonna look good for you. No.
Speaker 3: At this point, I'm just wondering what else you've.
Speaker 2: Got in the trunk. Okay, for the record, nothing weird. There's like a to go kit, There's like water in case I need it. There's like road flares and like a safety blanket.
Speaker 3: The fact that you had to say nothing weird, like the fact that you knew to say that is exactly why I'm nervous about this.
Speaker 1: All right, So are we talking like no second date right now? Or what's what's our deal? Valerie?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I've wish him the best, hope.
Speaker 1: Okay, relax a little sure, Okay, hang on, you guys, I don't see the problem. I'm mostly on Todd's side here, to be honest. What do you think anyway? Second date update