Speaker 1: Rover is emotionally constipated. That's a nice way of saying he doesn't give a Rover's morning glory.
Speaker 2: Shus. He is coming up in a few minutes. What do you have on the way?
Speaker 3: Do I have an update to the tiny Romo story that we had talked about yesterday?
Speaker 2: He was pulled over for a d u y we played some video of him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is an interesting update that is has been released.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what the story is next and see what you thought. We'll get to that interesting momentary Ron Rover's warning glory. Good morning, Terry, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 4: How are you doing?
Speaker 2: What's happening?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 4: I was calling in on your thing about the marriage? So me and my me and my ex wife. All right, I'll start out with that. So we met in ninety eight, around two thousand and one, were driving down the road and she goes, how times you've never asked me to marry you? And I was like, well, I don't know. You know, Jess, I never really wanted to get married. And then so I proposed to her, but she wouldn't take the proposal because she said it was just too soon from her asking me, Wait.
Speaker 2: Wait, did you prepare me. Wait a second, did you propose right then as you're driving down the highway or did you? Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, said she?
Speaker 4: So I said, well, will you marry me? You know, because I really didn't never want to get married. I never, you know, never really caught my mind. So but look thirteen twenty thirteen, we ended up suffering, and I finally divorced her in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, well what why if you ever wanted to get married, why did her question prompt you to immediately pop the question? When she goes, how come you never asked me to marry? Here you go, I don't know you want you want to marry me? But if you didn't want to get married, I guess because.
Speaker 4: I thought on the spot, all right, I thought, I guess that.
Speaker 2: Was yes, yes, okay, that's as the famous price goes, Yes, all right, thank you terry. Uh. Now, you know I will warn women about that that don't try and pressure a guy into getting married. Don't nag a guy into getting married eventually, because guys, guys, I'll be honest, a lot of dudes are weak and they'll eventually they'll cave, but they don't really want to get married and it's only going to end up bad for you. Don't do it, ladies. Here's somebody who says rich bitch. Actually another frequent text her. He says a friend got married and had to be picked up by her dad the same night after her new husband's character completely flipped. As soon as they got back from their reception to their home. The husband said to my friend that she has to forget her entire old life, her family, her friends, her hobbies, and that she was going to be completely devoted to serving him. She was in college and she argued with him about it, and he ended up assaulting her. She managed to get her phone and call her dad. By the time her dad and brother showed up, the husband was gone and the marriage was annulled. Isn't that weird? You don't see that coming. That just comes out of the blue one day. That's pretty strange and studio floor dried cheese rites. Rover so disgusted to hear you all talk about first encounters and everyone's single and there are no problems, you know, nowadays, every single girl I've approached has always fired back with I have a boyfriend. It seems none of you have had to face that back in the day, and today every single young attractive woman as a boyfriend and it's impossible. Oh yes, back in my time, every chick was single. You had the pick of the letter. You just you can actually just point. You didn't even have to talk to a girl. You just point. It was that easy, right, Charlie, you close off immediately. We're also good looking. Also, yes, you know they can't help themselves. Uh no, it was just as difficult back then. It's no different. It might no offense, but it might just be you. Chick sees you and goes the first thing that comes into her mind to get out of you hitting on her is I have a boyfriend. Maybe mix up the approach a little bit or the you know, I don't know what the appearance was, could be the twode, could be the appearance could be any number of things. Now, but the older that I have gotten, I look back like that time when I said I wanted to ask the girl out that worked at the McDonald's drive through. I was only sixteen at the time, but uh it was it was very difficult to like pull the trigger and ask a check that the older I've gotten, I just realized, like just do it. What's the worst that could happen? She says, no. But you don't have that insight when you're a kid, do you think, Like I guess, I was thinking of like worst case scenarios that I would I would ask the girl out or something and she'd be so taken aback and disgusted. Yeah, and then tell it and then they all point and laugh at me or whatever. That's what goes through your mind, I guess as a kid. And then the older I got, I realized, actually, chicks they just flattered to be asked out. Honestly. Actually nowadays I don't know things they weren't for like the past thirty years. I came to that conclusion. But now in this day and age over like the past five, six, seven years, maybe chicks aren't flating. I was asked out really nice guy.
Speaker 3: And listener, I know this guy. I worked with this guy at outside events and he kept asking me to hang out and and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, god, I'm I'm okay.
Speaker 3: I'm just kind of really busy and I don't have a lot of time, Which is I thought me saying no, because if you.
Speaker 2: Like someone, it's a nice way to say.
Speaker 3: Now you find the time, and he just kept saying like, well, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: You want to go?
Speaker 3: It just and then I just wouldn't reply. I'm like, okay, maybe I just stop replying, and then kept that makes a bitch comes back. I mean, I've tried to say nicely, I don't have time for this, and I just.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not that you don't have time. I just don't want to. If you like the guy, you wouldn't find the time.
Speaker 3: So he just so, do I need to do? I need to call the police make sure you're okay?
Speaker 2: Oh, he was gonna do a welfare check on it because you quit answering him. So I didn't reply again. Did he ever turn on the radio? He knows you're alive. Yeah? So yeah, this weekend he's like, are you going to be here? Can I see you? He's going to be there, and I didn't reply again.
Speaker 3: I feel bad because I will see him coming up business.
Speaker 2: That is a bitchy move. You should just say now, I know, but noncommittal I don't have time, or I'm like it should be no, I don't want to. That would be what the guy would prefer. Yeah, I know, but that's the right way. That's the right way to do it, though it's better. And the other thing you have to realize is a dude like you have to Guys do have to be persistent. It does pay off. You have to be persistent. Well, guys are dumb. A waitress smiles that you think, oh, she's gonna immediately think right, And here's what guys have to realize, because some guys are stupid, like this dude. Is no offense to this guy. He's probably listening. Nice guy, but just dumb. You're dumb. He's dumb because I also one in the other epiphanies I had is you get wiser and older? Is you you? You always think if a chick comes up like an excuse that he had there, oh I'm busy or whatever. You know, if they were interested, they would they would figure out a way or they would be reaching out to you if they were interested. So, yeah, this guy's just dumb. Are you ready for the shoozy us? You know, I'm trying to look at at what Remember Like I said that when I went to McDonald's, I was worried that the girl would turn me down and then they'd all point and laugh at me. That's exactly what's happening right now, Like he turns, is turning the guy down, and we're all pointing and laughing. Me lose. No, No, this is the guy.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: I was just trying to show you that I know you kind of have to go out with them after you did this. No, I don't.
Speaker 3: I if I don't have time to just go up with people just a lot of drinks.
Speaker 2: A total lie, It is not. I don't.
Speaker 8: Yesterday watching a shipwrecked documentary about a thing that happened five years ago.
Speaker 2: Watch it you did?
Speaker 3: No, I said, I started it and then I didn't finish it because I was doing laundry and then things.
Speaker 2: Can you have time No, I am very no, No, just be honest. No, I'm very busy. If it was a guy you were interested in, you'd have the time.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 3: Okay, are you ready for the shizzy?
Speaker 2: Yes, there we go on rollers Morning Glory.
Speaker 3: You know that Seattle food festival where there was a person apprehended because shots were fired into the crowd at this food festival. Yeah, New details showed that the bullets that killed two bystanders at the Seattle Food Festival last weekend did not come from the gun a fifteen year old was seen firing. Prosecutors have charged the team with assault and illegal gun possession, but police say testing shows this gun does not match the bullets that hit the two people killed. Shell casings suggest four different guns were fired during the shootout at the Bite of Seattle Festival. Police believe the shooting was tied to gang activity and are still searching for others who may have been involved. Investigators have opened a portal for the public to share videos or photos from the scene.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take that long to find if it's gang really, people know who it is. Nobody's read in. Somebody out at this point if it's gang related.
Speaker 3: Four former football coaches and six players at a Pennsylvania high school are facing charges after a grand jury found they took part in a They took part in or covered up an attack on a teammate. Prosecutors say players assaulted a fifteen year old teammate after two practices last year, including poking him in the buttocks with a broomstick and.
Speaker 2: Then kicking and stomping on him.
Speaker 3: Coaches allegedly learned what happened, but told the boy to keep quiet so the season would not get canceled.
Speaker 2: The boy was later found to have genital injury.
Speaker 3: The school, which was Cheltenham High School, later canceled its football season once the allegations came out. If you remember, the coaches face charges have been dangering a child, while the players face charges ranging from assault to hazing. Wildlife officials in Kenya believe cyanide poisoned tomatoes are behind the deaths of fifteen elephants near a national park over this past month. They think that the tomatoes came from farms near the park, where farming and elephants often clash. Officials have not said who they think poisoned the crops, but farmers have been suspected before of poisoning elephants to keep them from eating their fields.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's awful, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Wildlife officials warn the poison could spread further since local livestock like goats and cattle, also graze in that same area. They say the poison found so far is not a danger to people. An official state has been decades since elephant deaths this large have happened in that region. Here is a new product that you might want to buy. A German company's smart toilet seat can tell that if you have a heart problem or not.
Speaker 2: So this is pretty cool. A toilet set.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, that's the potential game changer considering an estimated twelve point one million American adults are expected to be living with APHIB by twenty thirty.
Speaker 2: How's she toilets? You figure this out? Does I have like achers built in tote or something? Yep?
Speaker 3: So, German medical technology company Hamburger Medical developed the seat.
Speaker 2: It's an EKG seat.
Speaker 3: It's a smart toilet seat integrated with EKG sensors similar to those used during the test performed in medical offices in hospitals. So this heart study compared the toilet seeds accuracy in detecting APHIB with that of conventional medical EKG devices, and research was found a high level of agreement between the toilet seats six lead EKG system and the standard twelve LED medical EKG So this could be pretty cool. Users just sit on the toilet for about thirty seconds while a smartphone app records and analyzes the EKG data for.
Speaker 2: Signs of huh, twelve lad, is that what it is? What did I say? Oh? You said lead? Yeah, twelve lead led. Oh I'm assuming no it's l E a d oh lead. It's the things that they put onto your oh yeah lead. I thought it likeds with the wires attached.
Speaker 3: That's a six lead EKG not led.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know that was little lights lead. Shut up, all right.
Speaker 3: This is your dumb This is the story about Tony Romo that I had teased. I thought this was really interesting because more details about the ex Dallas Cowboys quarterback and his o w I arrest. All of these details are coming to Lake, including a new allegation that an open container of alcohol was found in his car after he was stopped by cops.
Speaker 2: Well, in that video, we said that they found the like the little airplane bottles of vodka or something in the passenger side of his car. Was in his bag though, yeah, yeah, closed and I don't think that they were open.
Speaker 3: He kept saying that he goes unopened, yeah, not opened, didn't drink them.
Speaker 2: He said that in the video. You know what they're gonna do. He's gonna have he's gonna have the best of the best attorneys, and they're gonna say that they opened, they cracked the seal just to like frame him.
Speaker 3: Well, a deputy apparently discovered the item when they were taking inventory of Romo's car as it is being towed.
Speaker 2: So again I think.
Speaker 3: That they did say when they went through his backpack they found because that was inventory, but they never said when they did that that it was unopen, So I thought that was pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: What else do we have?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Diddy's prison sentence got shortened again. His new release date is now January twenty fourth, twenty twenty eight has been moved up again.
Speaker 2: So there you go. All right, that's a shizzy on Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 1: Take RMG everywhere with the Rover Radio App.
Speaker 5: Watch it and.
Speaker 6: Listen alive and get direct access to all the extras.
Speaker 2: Well, we get direct.
Speaker 6: Access and all the spicy mix in your camera roll.
Speaker 2: Just kidding, am I?
Speaker 6: Find out for yourself and download the Rover Radio App today.
Speaker 2: Josh In bang her Main says, I never proposed to my wife. One day, we were at her mom's house and they were looking at magazines and websites. I asked what they were doing and she said, we're looking at wedding dresses and starting to plan our wedding. And I said, we're getting married and she said yep. And I said Oh okay, that was their proposal. Now that's you guys think I'm weird. That's weird. Right. Yeah, here's somebody. B one, not vb one, but a different b One says. Young women don't like to be approached, and social media has them thinking that they're all tens and deserved a sculpted man that makes a million dollars. I'm an attractive man, he says, with a decent dog, but I still get rejected and cheated on all the time. Getting a chick and not getting cheated on her, getting her stolen from you is a lot harder today than when you were in your early twenty It's not it's I don't I don't think it's any I don't think it's any harder today than it was.
Speaker 1: Back then.
Speaker 2: If we didn't talk people face to face. Yeah, this is what Andrew Tate's been doing to people. These last two guys that texted in, He's turning them anti women. That's all women fall to them. Very sound very similar.
Speaker 3: Well, think about back in the day when you didn't have a cell phone, and you would just sit and wait for the phone ring, and then you would have to talk on the phone in order to get to know that.
Speaker 2: But I don't think anything is I don't think it's easier. It was easier back then. Of well it's harder. I'd say harder, Yeah, way harder. Like now, if it chick doesn't like it, you just find the next one on Instagram or tender or whatever.
Speaker 3: Someone starts following you on Snapchat. I wonder if he likes me yep, and that's how they start talking.
Speaker 2: Here's somebody who says, uh oh, this is the Rochester meat dust lady. I guess the problem with guys nowadays as they immediately go to sex and when you're getting multiple d picts or they want to take you out, but they already have set the scene that sex will be at the end of the night. It's the biggest turnoff. Well that's why the guy's taking you out. But of course that's what he's going to set the scene at the end of the night. That's his goal, that's his endgame, of course. Mary or Ron Rolfs's Morning Glory Morning Mary.
Speaker 9: Hi, guys, Hi, so douji with the with the going out with this guy or really any guy. Are you worried about your daughter that like she won't like them, or she'll be mad that you're like dating.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely not even a consideration. She's also much older now, So yeah, I'm not worried about any of that. I just don't.
Speaker 10: So why don't you just spend two hours and go every drain?
Speaker 3: Absolutely would rather stick a pencil in my eye socket then go.
Speaker 2: Listen, let me finish, and it has nothing to do. I'm not you wish.
Speaker 3: I I don't have the time to spend it with people that I really don't want.
Speaker 2: To spend it with. So if I'm yourself, I won't.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you right now, I am telling you nothing. He is super nice, he's super sweet. There's just there. So what's wrong there is?
Speaker 2: I haven't heard handsomer good looking yet. Just don't want to very nice guy. I just I don't know in particular or or any guy. I don't want to go that.
Speaker 3: No, he's not the only one that's asked me to go have a drink. I just don't want to because I don't. I'm not attracted to them in that way and I don't want to be friends and just I don't even do that with my own friends that I just don't have time to do that, Like this weekend. I know there's something big going out by my house, but which I should be going because I feel like there will be.
Speaker 2: A lot of guys there.
Speaker 3: But I'm just like I should go, I'm not going to because I have a huge event on Saturday. Do I race home on Saturday, shower and then go out again?
Speaker 2: Like what people?
Speaker 9: I'm tired to date.
Speaker 2: Not at all, Not at all.
Speaker 11: I swear to God, if she's not attracted to somebody, she shouldn't date them. I would attracted to them immediately. That should be to me, that's the first thought. Am I attracted to them? Are they good looking in my eyes? And if they're not, it's kind of hard. I tried dating a couple guys because they were nice guys, they were good on paper. This should be a guy I should be into, and it just wasn't for me.
Speaker 3: The spark spark. I'm not going to just date people just to see. I don't if it's going to happen, it's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Rommy says Rover chicks are taught that all men are bad. That's what these schools and the internet teach all young girls. They teach them that they never need a man, seventy women's school teachers are lesbians? Shut up an a hole? And h where was there was in one other text I wanted to read before I get them? Oh yeah, Josh, he goes, it's bangor Pennsylvania, not Banger made. Sorry Josh, wrong state. Close enough. We'll be right back on Rover's Morning Glory. Han On, we'll get a paste.
Speaker 6: Up and wonder where all those tax deductions go.
Speaker 1: Jeff remember Jeffrey Laroque, you're example.
Speaker 5: It's Rovers Morning Glory.
Speaker 2: Nick says, do she was able to go to the bar Olympics on Sunday? He does have time to do stuff. I did go to the bar Olympics, have time to do stuff. Did you win? I did not win.
Speaker 3: I came in seventh place out of how many?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: No, there are like fifteen or sixteen different groups.
Speaker 2: It was fun or the games? Papa shot? All right? And what are the bar Olympics exactly? Do you have to drink when you're doing this or is it just you're playing Papa shot?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: The only thing you had to drink was during beer pong, which I hated that game. Why I haven't played beer pong since college and it's really hard.
Speaker 2: So beer pong, so if you land in it.
Speaker 3: We played with water, but you just drank anyway, remember that, you know the it's crazy.
Speaker 2: By the way, that because everybody plays with water now.
Speaker 12: Growing up, that's how you played It was just it beer in a garage, rolling oil, get behind somebody's cabinet in a garage, you're covering hair, and then you just rent it in.
Speaker 2: That disgusting cup. Then you just keep doing it. Ye, it's so crazy. We used to do that. Yeah, that's gross, and now everybody does play with water. I wonder why what changed? I mean, you were just like nobody cared at the time. I actually thought it was always gross, but you would you were everybody? Yeah, or you know, the alcohol will kill it. Obviously, the alcoholic content of beer is not real high, not probably not going to kill whatever's on there. Craig wants to know tell why doesn't do she tell the guy the truth and say I'm not interested in you instead of saying I don't have the time. This is her doing that right now. Ah, this is passive. Everything everything's planned with her. It's really not. It got to the point where she's getting really annoyed by the guys, and then she's like, let me shoehorn this into a topic. One day, I have like, I don't really see a lot of texts that.
Speaker 3: I get in I have. I mean, I have nine hundred and thirty six on read texts.
Speaker 2: But you okay, So I you read your text messages, you see the notification. Sometimes I don't. I went to no. Sometimes they keep coming in.
Speaker 3: I went to text somebody, I'm like, oh, sorry, I didn't reply to this.
Speaker 2: I didn't even see it. I've done that too, where I get somebody's text message and then I just immediately forget about it. I'm very forgetful. And then you go to text him like a month later, and there was something hanging from a month ago, and you're like, I can't even text the person now. The Cream King says, speak the truth. Girls masturbates so much that they're never in the mood and horny enough to want d The way Doogie carries on about not wanting a man proves she is a chronic, intense masturbate two or three times a day.
Speaker 3: I have never said I don't want a man. That is absolutely not true. I am going to get married. I enjoy relationships. I just haven't found somebody, period.
Speaker 2: That's it, Jake. You're on Rover's Morning, Glory Morning, Jake, Hey's going, Hey man, what's happening.
Speaker 10: About the first and foremost cs L Y so kind of touching back. You were talking a lot about marriage and stuff before. I just kind of wanted to get everybody's opinion on this. I was married once upon a time, and you know, I was kind of taking care of everything, and you know, she eventually after the point where she's like, I want to get a job, and I was like, okay, whatever you want to do. So one of my family friends, I've known the guy for one hundred years. He had a business and I happened to run into him at the store and I hooked her up at the job there and you know, she she was working. She ended up making manager come to find out she was sleeping with him.
Speaker 4: He was shooting on his wife.
Speaker 2: With my wife. Oh no, oh no.
Speaker 10: And the worst part to me, at least, was my family kept like at least some members were keeping in touch with him, and uh, you know, for a long time I held onto that and like I had a really bitter.
Speaker 2: So what's the question. But by the way, did did you did that? Now it all makes sense when she came home and said she was promoted to head manager. Huh, you're like, ah, now I know, I know what was going on now, all right, So what's your question?
Speaker 10: So I guess the question is is you know, like, obviously I found out, and I literally the day I found out, I told her like, hey, we were running at the time. I was like, I got a place out in Northfield. I'm moving there. Uh, you're going to need to find the place to go. But what is everybody's opinion? Like, you know, he didn't want my family henged me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but your family, yeah no, your family should have cut the guy off too, though. That's right. I mean you have he with your ex Charlie. If if if if if a girl was a family friend of yours and she was dating your brother and your brother got married and then and then she's sleeping with somebody else, you'd cut that girl out of your life, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my brother had a girlfriend, well you know, he had a girlfriend, and then uh, my girlfriend became friends with her.
Speaker 2: They keep in touch a little bit, but not like hanging out or whatever. You know, broke up. So it's kind of did you cheat? Did you cheat on your like that? It just god just ended.
Speaker 8: But like, oh this looks like a cheating thing though I did cut him out, yes, of course.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Your family should be angry with your family too, I mean obviously mad at the guy, mad at the wife, mad at the family, Jake, you should have a lot of pent up anger. I wanted to beat this dude to of course. Uh, but I mean I'm over it at this point. Yeah, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 10: So the ironic thing is she ended up getting manager and he branched out another store, and uh, she headed it, but they know I mean the dude, No, no, it was turned into nothing. And but I mean at this point.
Speaker 2: I did you favor the obvious favorite? If she was willing to, she was willing to do that with him, she would have been willing to do with other people. So I think it probably I saved you, saved you a lot in the long run, Jake. But your family now he's over it, he is It sounds like he's at this boy friend now. Yep, she's super hot. She's a model only fans model.
Speaker 10: It's been years at this point, and you only really hang on to that hatred if you still have feelings and when somebody does that to me, like you're done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jake, thank you, I appreciate it. Yeah, it's weird for an ex to hang out with the exes family, it is.
Speaker 7: It's really weird, really weird. On vacation unnecessary. Yeah, where is uh? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Dominic says, I went to Mentor High School. The beer pong with water change sometime around two thousand and eight or twenty ten. The story was a girl at Minor Lake Catholic High School got many gianet is from dirty floor balls. That's what changed it. That's what changed, he says. Is that true? I don't know like Catholic, I don't know dirty floor balls.
Speaker 3: The other games we had pool, bowling, Papa shot the hockey.
Speaker 2: Back to bar Olympics.
Speaker 11: Yeah, because you're talking about hockey, but then you're doing foosball hands.
Speaker 2: The same thing.
Speaker 3: It's foodball, hockey, air hockey. No, not air hockey, foosball.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's that's different. That's hockey. Soccer. No, that's not that's not hockey. They have hockey, football, soccer. They had sticks. You could do hockey or soccer.
Speaker 3: Sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the football painted like little hockey guys. They have sticks.
Speaker 8: There's another there is another game like that, but it's different.
Speaker 2: There's a little hockey guys. The game the game that had like in each player is like on a little track that kind of goes. It's like, huh, that's what you do. You have to be really fast. You have a goalie hockey, okay, is the goalie where how do you control your goalie?
Speaker 3: The goalie has a little button over here in the middle.
Speaker 2: That you can turn. Oh, that's a different game. That's not food. She's talking about the hockey.
Speaker 13: The hockey. Say it right, hockey, she would have said at the beginning. Yeah, you have to guess with the decipher what you're saying. Just say it Texas. Does she mean bubble hockey? What's bubble hockey? That's like a thing.
Speaker 2: I think it actually is a dome, but that's not it. That's it. Oh, you had a dome over it? Okay, I didn't have the dome. I had like a home version of that. Oh yeah, that's what I was playing. Oh, suck it. I've never played that.
Speaker 3: And then cornhole was another game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was fun. We had a good time. It would have been nice for you. What I had a guy there with you right nice for an invite. YE could have asked that guy to come. I asked you, Charlie, but you have no time. I made time for that. It was fun. There's a tell me if you think that this person is she is she getting she getting unjustly criticized here or not? There's a I believe we talked about this briefly. There was this woman named Emily Kaiser. She's a I don't know if it's a YouTuber or whatever, but she's like a Instagram I don't know what she's on, but she's a mommy influencer. That just seems like a miserable thing. Like, if you're a mom, you want to watch other moms. Sure, I have a friend that we're not with the kids already, and now you want to watch more. You want to watch other women. If you're a mom to be, maybe you want to learn some information.
Speaker 3: I just watched a friend of mine who has a nine month old son, just watched one of those videos to help her get her son to sleep in his crib all night.
Speaker 2: Well, so it helps people, I guess. Well, one thing you could help learn is don't leave your kids unattended because they're going to drown in the backyard pool. Because that's what happened to their three year old son, this woman's three year old son last year, and the father was at home. The influencer had left the father's at home. You have video of her telling this whole.
Speaker 8: Story if you want, uh, the one where she's on the podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, the father's at home, I guess, and he really got blasted because they go he placed a bet on DraftKings for the NBA playoffs before his kid drowned in the backyard pool. Oh, what a terrible guy. It was an hour and fifteen minutes before the kid drowned in the pool. Because I read that and I was like, oh man, that's pretty bad. I didn't look at that. I didn't know the time when it was an hour and fifteen minutes before. Now that being said, the guy wasn't paying attention to the three year old who wandered. He didn't pay attention for like seven minutes, eight minutes. The three year old wanders into the backyard. He's playing on a pool toy or something. He loses his balance, you know, on the side of the you know outside the pool, he loses his balance, falls into the pool. He's in the pool for six or seven minutes, and then dad doesn't realize and then dad eventually he's like, where is that three year old? And then finds him in the pool. The kid died. Well, here's a video of so that was last year. Here's a video of this same influencer woman and her husband who I think her husband, I don't know if he's in here, and I think they're on a family vacation with another couple in Spain. And here is the video they're getting criticized for. All right, there's they're on this boat in a lake, and here they are, and if you see here as there as they're driving on the boat in the back, like none of these kids have Now this kid does have a life jacket on here, but in any of the other scenes, none of the kids have a life jacket on. As they're driving the boat around, as they're swimming in the lake and all this kind of stuff. And people are criticizing this. Uh, this woman and her husband, how could you do this? You're on a boat, no life jackets? You got this these little kids?
Speaker 3: You already lost one kid in a pool.
Speaker 2: And wouldn't you be there? Like, how could you? How could you do this without how could you?
Speaker 4: Wall?
Speaker 2: By the way, in Spain, all children under the age of thirteen need to wear life jackets on any boats. And uh And now now she's getting a lot of prison criticism for this. Is this just pieailing on this woman or is this I don't think so. I don't know.
Speaker 3: You should never be on water again. You should never be in a bathtub again, a pool in the rain.
Speaker 2: I don't care where you are. You your kid died swimming. You should never be around water. I don't think. I think you can be around water. It's probably better to be around water, because the more acclimated a child is too water, the safer they're going to be. That being said, would you be hypervigilant, yes, really hyper vigilant if you lost a kid to drowning last year. He's holding the kid in the video like the only time he doesn't have a life jacket on. He's literally holding the on the boat without a life jacket. Period. He's eating lunch or something on the boat. Put here, there's two kids. There's this kid and then there's another one in the back. I think This is actually the one in the back here with the child with the white yeah, sitting on the lap. There's a bunch of kids sitting on laps here, But see the child in white sitting on this dude's lab. He has no life jacket on. What's that blurred out? I can't make sense of what I'm looking at, or a towel like a kid or something. I think, so, yeah, that's actually the kid in question, I believe, not this other one that's being held with the guy driving the boat. But they don't have any life jackets on.
Speaker 8: If you're riding the boat and you're on the back, you should probably have a life jacket on, you.
Speaker 2: Think, Yeah, especially your kid just round. Yeah, a year ago, literally a year ago. It's like twelve thirteen months ago anyway, So they're taking a lot of criticism. You said that, and now she's apologized for this. She says, I don't know what she said. Did she did she come out and make a statement after this, Yeah she did. It was just written though, Oh what does she say? I was an idiot?
Speaker 8: Well, because if you play this other video from April, she does like this is April this year.
Speaker 2: She talks all about water safety here it is.
Speaker 14: I think there is no right or wrong way to talk about what I'm going to talk about. I think the importance is just that I do talk about it, and I do feel ready in this moment to discuss it. Our son, Trig passed away from a preventable drowning accident. This video is about my son Trig and hopefully helping other families and other children. And this is a topic that I will continue to talk about when I feel comfortable, because it is so extremely hard to talk about, and I hope that people can understand that, like I said, our son's death was very preventable. It was an accident, but it was a preventable accident. WILL always take full accountability for that because as a parent, it is your job to protect your child. Drowning's happen every single day, multiple times a day to kids Trig's age. He was three lower than three, higher than three. But drowning is the number one cause of death in children three and under.
Speaker 2: And that is an extreme hard statistic to swallow because anyway, so she goes on and out about this water safety and water.
Speaker 8: Water safety months and then this, so then she then she posted that video of her kid without a life jacket on the boat, and this is what she posted after she started.
Speaker 2: Our child should have been in his life jacket for the entirety of that boat, right, not even for the few moments that he was out of it. We are painfully aware that in a matter of seconds, your entire life can change, and we should have done better. Yeah, you gotta be better, do better? What does it be better? Do better?
Speaker 8: What is to do better? Let's do better is the one you don't like. I don't I don't think.
Speaker 2: I like be better. I think with being better, doing better, but just better better triggers me. We recognize and appreciate the genuine care that people have for our children. A lot of people, I'm sure we're just bashing this lady, it is. You think you would be hyper sensitive a that Like I remember I got in a car accident. I was probably about I don't know, maybe eighteen or nineteen years old, and uh, from that, like for the first month or more after that, like you're really hyper vigilant when you're driving. After that, you're like, just know everything's everything's a potential hazard. You're you're overreacting, and so you would think you would do that if your kid, if your kid died like that. Dude, what do you have coming up in the hizzy? Jared Leto has his career. His career is over right, it has Yeah, what do you mean it has?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: He was just in a movie that came out last month. This guy's been in a lot of movie. What do you mean his careers? What was he just in? I feel like Masters of the Universe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, isn't the first we've heard about him with younger girls, but now there's.
Speaker 2: He's I don't know. I guess I don't pay attention to what these celebrities are up to, and I'm not a fan of of of his, so I don't know. I'm not aware of the rumor mill. But he spoke. I don't think it's going to be coming back from this one. We'll be right back. Hang up.