Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings five six fifty five, five six fifty five, ye, five six fifty five. All right, it is time now for the five at six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Our reigning champ is just from yesterday she won an upset, a five time champion. Sabrina is with us now going for two in a row.
Speaker 1: Hi, Sabrina, Hi, how are you guys? Good? Welcome back, Sabrina.
Speaker 2: Tell us a little bit about yourself so it refreshes our memory about you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, I'm a marketing coordinator for Junior Achievement of Northwest Ohio. I'm from Toledo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it. Yeah, shout out to everybody listening Toledo. Shout out to Daniel, what's up Daniel Big d hanging out right now in the studios at Kiss. And also shout out to Charlie, who's hanging out right now. Sorry last Michigan for SNX. Both those guys do such a great job making sure that we can get more listeners by hitting both those areas. Absolutely all right, I'm going to introduce you to your challenger today. His name is Logan. He's from the Detroit area, Saint Clair Shores. It says here it says here you work for Scout Motors.
Speaker 1: Wait a Scout?
Speaker 2: Is that like the Scout like back in the day they asked you via they used to have like that little Scout truck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good morning. That is the old brand that has now been revived by the Volkswagen Group.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I loved I used to always want and I still would love. You know how everybody's into Broncos. I love those Scouts. Man, it looks sweet. I'm googling those things were bad ass. But nice to have you on here right now. And my wife Chelsea has a VW bug she does she's got, Yeah, she's got. It's actually in the service shop right now. It's a suburban Volkswagen and Farmington Hills, so nothing wrong with it at all except she's getting the serviced after the summer. But all right, so Sabrina, we're gonna lock you up in a sound perferia. You're gonna hear nothing, and then we will ask you the questions after we ask logan.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, he sounds good. Here we go five pop culture trivia questions.
Speaker 2: Whoever gets the most right wins t I always goes to the champion Logan.
Speaker 1: Question number one.
Speaker 2: The Detroit Lions are bringing in the heavy hitters to produce the Thanksgiving halftime show. The team announced that Eminem will consult the halftime show for Thanksgiving. What's Eminem's nickname?
Speaker 1: Three seconds? Come on this one? I don't pass on? Oh my god, I can't believe that.
Speaker 2: I all right, take a deep breath because that was definitely nerves that got you to miss that one.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Question number two. Cardi B announced the birth of her fourth child, this one with New England Patriots wide receiver Stefan Diggs. What rapper is the father of her other three kids? Question number three. The Lions are playing the team that is known for the tush push this weekend. What's that team's name?
Speaker 1: That would be the Philadelphia Eagles? Question number four.
Speaker 2: Kim Kardashian and Chris Jenner are being sued for exposing secrets about the infamous sex tape. Who is the artist in that sex tape with Kim?
Speaker 1: Seconds? Two?
Speaker 2: I don't know? In question number five, Taylor Swift says her official goodbye to the aerostour with a new six episode docu series that drops on December the twelfth, Where can Swifties watch it?
Speaker 1: That's gonna be on Netflix. Let's bring the champ back from a sound cruise. Oh Lah, I know Buckswagon makes bugs? Do they also make struggle busses? Bro, we got one right, Logan? What the hell? It's a gumb mother? Wow, Logan? You know what I think?
Speaker 2: I think this is actually good news for anybody that works with you at Scout and Volkswagen, because that means you do a lot of working and not a lot of like hanging out online. Although some of these ones, I mean, the first question, I can't believe you missed it, Sabrina.
Speaker 1: Here's the question.
Speaker 2: The Trey Lyons are bringing in the heavy hitters to produce the Thanksgiving halftime show. The team announced that Eminem will consult the show for Thanksgiving. What's Eminem's nickname?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I don't know this either. Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, exactly? Slim slim shady zero god. Question number two. Cardi B announced the birth of her fourth child, this one with New England Patriots wide receiver Stefan Diggs. What rapper is the father of her other three kids? So what.
Speaker 1: Offset up top zero zero?
Speaker 2: Are we going to have like a one to one game or something there.
Speaker 1: It's trending in that direction.
Speaker 2: Question number three, Sabrina, this is the only question that Logan got right. The Lions are playing the team known for a play called the Tush Push this weekend. What's that team's name.
Speaker 1: The Eagle?
Speaker 2: Yes, wonder hold you guys, look at you all right? Question number four. You'll definitely get this one right. I can't imagine you won't. Kim Kardashian and Chris Jenner are being sued for exposing secrets about that infamous sex tape. What artist was in that sex tape with Kim?
Speaker 1: Two rags? It stays one to one. It comes down to this, the suspense. The suspense is killing us.
Speaker 2: I don't think we've ever had a game where it would be one to one or one to nothing.
Speaker 1: If we do, we may have to get rid of both of you guys. I think we may have to start fresh next week. Oh my god, I can hear people screaming in their cars. Tie game right now? You can break the tie with this one.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift says her official gobyes to the Aeros tour with a six episode docu series that drops on December.
Speaker 1: The twelfth.
Speaker 2: Where can Swifties watch it?
Speaker 1: You got it again? Winner Dinner? Oh my god, pain.
Speaker 2: All right, Sabrina, you are coming back on Monday. I would never do that to you. Congratulations to Logan.
Speaker 1: On the other hand, you're.
Speaker 2: Not coming back on Monday, but you are going to go to Ford's garage. We're going to set you up with a gift card so that you can go have some meal on us.
Speaker 1: Okay, awesome, thanks guys. I hope I can have a redemption opportunity here at some point.
Speaker 2: You just don't tell us your name is Logan and you played before. We'll get you on.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, hold on one second. In the mornings, five is six fifty five five five